Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #1701
bhlloy
Coordinator

Also, if Chief started as a murderer then it would have showed in his writeup. I agree that DT is probably the last person to look at right now, even with the risk of a cunning scan. There's far better options.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #1702
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Despite what that says, I still think we had at least one starting wolf outside the house. As others have mentioned, there is no way CW would have a game that has only one wolf to start (and in the group of people that can be lynched) and risk the game being over before it starts.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #1703
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

The Murderers
-------------
There is at least one murderer at the start of the game. They are not known to you, but they have a very big interest in making you die, to fulfill their nefarious plots. Any one of the Big Six may also become a murderer during the course of the game, if certain conditions are met.

I think we still need to understand that the rule doesn't state the informant must die in order for a big six to turn.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #1704
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Also, if Chief started as a murderer then it would have showed in his writeup. I agree that DT is probably the last person to look at right now, even with the risk of a cunning scan. There's far better options.

Not chief rum but the Chief character
Old 03-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #1705
bhlloy
Coordinator

I agree with that PF (and I'm the one who has been saying that for most of the game). I was using that in the context of agreeing with Mau that remaining murderer(s) are more likely to be in the group of people who came into the house late.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #1706
KatyLied
n00b

It's getting late in my Friday so I hope providing the following to better strategic minds than mine can help keep the village safe. As I said before, I'm Miss Peach and an all around good egg. My ability is that the first time anyone tries to kill me they will be unable to do so. I understand this makes me a "tough." As I'm not a killer, I'm a good villager to have around, IMHO. But do the analysis and report back.
KatyLied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #1707
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I was first on you Mau, I didn't follow Saldana. Just for the record. Sal is pinging me a little now in the last page though, I have to admit.

Also, I agree that my only good vote is on Bullet, but I also broke the tie on him late in the day and was the one who pushed the Bullet as Miss Scarlet theory. Very little chance a wolf does that. Of course I could have been good then and bad now, but I think I've been playing a pretty consistent villager game throughout.

i have a very solid reason for being on Mau, and since you voted him too, i am not sure why I am pinging you...as far as mau goes, he gave his list of "suspects" and not only does he ignore the fact that he has not revealed, but also ignores the fact that I did.

in my experience, drawing attention to someone else while diverting it from yourself is rather telling of someone trying to get anyone lynched except themself (otherwise known as a wolf)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #1708
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i tried to observe Brit last night but he was dead
Old 03-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #1709
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyLied View Post
It's getting late in my Friday so I hope providing the following to better strategic minds than mine can help keep the village safe. As I said before, I'm Miss Peach and an all around good egg. My ability is that the first time anyone tries to kill me they will be unable to do so. I understand this makes me a "tough." As I'm not a killer, I'm a good villager to have around, IMHO. But do the analysis and report back.

Do you know if you get notified on the first attempt?

Obviously don't tell us if there has been attempt in the event you don't get lynched.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #1710
KatyLied
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Do you know if you get notified on the first attempt?

Obviously don't tell us if there has been attempt in the event you don't get lynched.

Sorry! I meant to mention that. There hasn't been an attempt yet as far as I know.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #1711
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

How is listing my name and saying "unrevealed" next to it ignoring the facts. You're painiting yourself in a bad light saldana by being uber aggressive. I didn't catch your reveal as it was easy to miss since you've posted nine times since before 3:00.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #1712
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyLied View Post
Sorry! I meant to mention that. There hasn't been an attempt yet as far as I know.

Hmm. Okay.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #1713
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
How is listing my name and saying "unrevealed" next to it ignoring the facts. You're painiting yourself in a bad light saldana by being uber aggressive. I didn't catch your reveal as it was easy to miss since you've posted nine times since before 3:00.

And what do I have to gain by intentionally leaving out your character? Someone is bound to figure it out especially you.

You have no other valid reasoning.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #1714
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

if you think this is uber agressive, you should go back and read some early games, lol.

and if you do, you will also see that on the rare event that i post a "suspect list", i include myself on it...you had yourself at the top of the post but at the bottom where your list is, you leave yourself out...that is wolfish to me...and if pointing that out and voting for you is "uber agressive" (all 5 posts i have made today are an all out attack apparently ) then go ahead and vote me.

i am the gardner...i have a witness role...unfortunately, the people that i go to witness keep dying and the only person i could vouch for at all was Lathum.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #1715
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

And just so we are all clear I'm a-okay with lynching saldana with the reveal of katy. As I mentioned its going to be one of us five (not me I know that).
Old 03-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #1716
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
if you think this is uber agressive, you should go back and read some early games, lol.

and if you do, you will also see that on the rare event that i post a "suspect list", i include myself on it...you had yourself at the top of the post but at the bottom where your list is, you leave yourself out...that is wolfish to me...and if pointing that out and voting for you is "uber agressive" (all 5 posts i have made today are an all out attack apparently ) then go ahead and vote me.

i am the gardner...i have a witness role...unfortunately, the people that i go to witness keep dying and the only person i could vouch for at all was Lathum.

I don't mean uber aggressive in attacking I mean aggressive in that you're not even looking in broad terms and you're completely unwilling to.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #1717
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hey all...I was at a customers office all day and just caught up...I guess at this point there is no harm in revealing too...I am the Gardner...I can follow someone at night to see if they take a night action...I followed hoops the night i arrived and he was killed, so I got no info...last night I followed lathum...he did not take a night action yesterday.

vote jag

is this where i left out my role Mau?

if anyone is on an all out attack, it is you...you have been after me since the middle of the day yesterday...i almost hope you get the traction you want so when i die and come up clean tonight, you can be the lynch tomorrow for YOUR pointless agressive nature at me.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #1718
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't mean uber aggressive in attacking I mean aggressive in that you're not even looking in broad terms and you're completely unwilling to.

what broad terms should i be looking at...the fact that you refuse to reveal your powers because it could make you a target...funny...when i was asked for a reveal, i gave it, in its entirety, despite that exact same possibility!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #1719
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4 - Katy (mau 1649, PF 1653, Lathum 1672, DQ 1685)
2 - Mau (bhlloy 1658, saldana 1662)
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #1720
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

if anyone is on an all out attack, it is you...you have been after me since the middle of the day yesterday...i almost hope you get the traction you want so when i die and come up clean tonight, you can be the lynch tomorrow for YOUR pointless agressive nature at me.

Lol

I promise you that I will be night killed before I'm lynched.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #1721
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

Where's Mrs. White, I see flames coming out from the side of your face!

Old 03-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #1722
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Care to share where I've been aggressive towards you?
Old 03-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #1723
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I probably started reading your excuse for being gone and figured it was more meaningless drivel the rest of the way. Yeah. I missed your reveal. Big whoop.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #1724
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Yesterday I forgot to mention dq in a list of revealed people and he didn't get upset.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #1725
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I probably started reading your excuse for being gone and figured it was more meaningless drivel the rest of the way. Yeah. I missed your reveal. Big whoop.

well seeing as how that was the basis of your accusations, yeah it is a big whoop.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #1726
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I haven't accused you of anything sal.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #1727
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I tried making a list of everyone that showed up late and who had revealed or not.. you corrected my mistake and continue this rampage of diddly squat.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #1728
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm not sure that reveal by Katy really makes me feel any different. Seems like a very easy power to pull out of your ass and the fact that it took a couple hours to come up with doesn't look great either. It also is completely opposite to what is in the writeup (although that seems to be a common theme in this game) - the writeup is all about how fragile this character is.

I'm probably equally as fine with Sal as well. We're really taking a shot in the dark here and seeing what it comes up with. Almost a new game starting now.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #1729
KatyLied
n00b

Quote:
I'm not sure that reveal by Katy really makes me feel any different. Seems like a very easy power to pull out of your ass and the fact that it took a couple hours to come up with doesn't look great either. It also is completely opposite to what is in the writeup

All good points except you give me too much credit in the ass-pulling department. Oh well. I'm willing to take one for the team, though I'm of more value alive than dead.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #1730
KatyLied
n00b

VOTE MAUCHOW
Old 03-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #1731
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4 - Katy (mau 1649, PF 1653, Lathum 1672, DQ 1685)
3 - Mau (bhlloy 1658, saldana 1662, Katy 1730)
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #1732
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Well I hope bhlloy is smarter than sal and votes katy here.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #1733
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Danny and DT left to vote.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #1734
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

What do you guys wanna do for weekend? Pause it till monday? Run it?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #1735
bhlloy
Coordinator

I want to ride the pony
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #1736
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'll be around.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #1737
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'll be around
Old 03-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #1738
bhlloy
Coordinator

Yeah, me too. I'd rather play through the weekend, when I'm not riding the pony
Old 03-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #1739
KatyLied
n00b

Let's play. Also, thanks for the Ginuwine earworm, bhlloy. :/
Old 03-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #1740
saldana
Pro Starter

i will be around
Old 03-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #1741
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm not sure that reveal by Katy really makes me feel any different. Seems like a very easy power to pull out of your ass and the fact that it took a couple hours to come up with doesn't look great either. It also is completely opposite to what is in the writeup (although that seems to be a common theme in this game) - the writeup is all about how fragile this character is.

I'm probably equally as fine with Sal as well. We're really taking a shot in the dark here and seeing what it comes up with. Almost a new game starting now.

bhlloy...i would like to hear why you have issue with me, and also why you dont seem to have any with mau?

just wondering?
Old 03-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #1742
bhlloy
Coordinator

considering my vote is on mau I'd presumably have just as much issue with him as you, no?
Old 03-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #1743
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Sal acts like my votes on him
Old 03-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #1744
bhlloy
Coordinator

yeah, I'm not sure what is prompting this but it comes off as super aggressive

sal - are you expecting not to be a candidate for some reason? Everyone who came late to the house is a candidate right now, don't take it personally
Old 03-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #1745
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
yeah, I'm not sure what is prompting this but it comes off as super aggressive

sal - are you expecting not to be a candidate for some reason? Everyone who came late to the house is a candidate right now, don't take it personally

no, not at all, i have no problem with being a candidate...that tends to happen in WW.

but so does defending oneself...when you become a candidate, do you just sit back and let yourself get lynched...if anything, i am defensive, not aggressive...i didnt come at anyone that didnt come at me first (with a 100% erroneous argument)
Old 03-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #1746
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

In my eyes sal you became a bigger target post reveal for me (or once I realized today who you were) based on the info of my role. It has nothing pertaining your character per se but my deduction logic allows me to increase the odds of finding a wolf (again only under the argument that one of us late comers started as a murderer). I know I'm not a wolf. So as of now that leaves you, bhlloy, katy and danny and me of course from yours and bhlloys perspective.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #1747
Danny
Head Coach

catching up just got home
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #1748
Danny
Head Coach

after three hour iep
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #1749
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm not going to be around for deadline, have to pick up my wife from LAX just after 6. Hopefully Danny and DT get on in the next hour or so before I have to leave.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #1750
bhlloy
Coordinator

Speak of the devil