Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #2301
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
But to be clear, your most recent description of my details in the manifest said that multiple people died at hte hospital I was chief of. Which sounds more like i left because of malpractice. The first time you reported this, you made me sound like a mass murderer. All I know was i resigned because of a scandal, which sounds a lot more like the former than the latter. Can you be clear about what you actually read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Unless you got something more specific, CF, my impression from the descriptions you were given of Autumn's scandal is that there were suspicious deaths at the hospital he ran. I entirely can buy that he had a hand in that. But that's a big leap to "mass murderer". It is also another massive leap to mean he is our murderer.

It seems as likely to me that Autumn made some medically and ethically questionable decisions at his hospital that led to deaths, which is certainly very bad, but not in serial killer territory. Being implicated in accidental deaths through bad decision making and ethics isn't quite the same as personally strangling someone.

He may very well be our murderer, but what I have heard so far is very far from conclusive.

meh the mass murderer dexter thing was embellishment. i just wanted to make a dexter simile .
The doctor in charge of the hospital was forced to resign because of a scandal involving deaths at the hospital.

It didn't mean much to me until schmidty and danny both died.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #2302
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It is not a massive leap whatsoever to be wary of someone that has been involved in patient death before when bodies of wounded people start to pile up.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #2303
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

which is why i didn't and don't want him trying to heal me.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:00 PM   #2304
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
what i find interesting narcizo is that you felt you had to lie about your background. I mean the drug dealer thing really means nothing out here.
unless there really IS another chemist around but i doubt there'd be doubles.
and you are so quick to judge me.

Who says I'm lying? "Drug dealer" is not an accurate description. Cuh! Did you not even google the names.

The fact remains that there were linked killings and attacks until the time you were chucked in the prison. Then they stopped. Maybe that's a coincidence, maybe the murderer is trying to frame you. If so let's throw you back in jail so he'll have to continue not hurting people to keep the pretence up. Surely that's the most evidence we have one way or the other.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #2305
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It is not a massive leap whatsoever to be wary of someone that has been involved in patient death before when bodies of wounded people start to pile up.

This is a good point.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #2306
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
He may very well be our murderer, but what I have heard so far is very far from conclusive.

and no nothing is conclusive about anything. as I said beofre I saw no connection or proof that autumn murdered anyone here. THe only thing to link him is that you and he both worked on the first victim schmidty the night he died
Old 02-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #2307
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Who says I'm lying? "Drug dealer" is not an accurate description. Cuh! Did you not even google the names.

The fact remains that there were linked killings and attacks until the time you were chucked in the prison. Then they stopped. Maybe that's a coincidence, maybe the murderer is trying to frame you. If so let's throw you back in jail so he'll have to continue not hurting people to keep the pretence up. Surely that's the most evidence we have one way or the other.

you said you weren't a drug dealer and the manifest says that there is a chemist who is a drug dealer.

That is what I am saying.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #2308
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Vote: DanGarion

What are you afraid of Suicane? You have seemed to have something against me from the start here.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #2309
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post

I could live in jail as long as you feed me and keep me away from other nutjobs.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #2310
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
What are you afraid of Suicane? You have seemed to have something against me from the start here.

wow i didn't see this fight brewing
Old 02-26-2015, 01:05 PM   #2311
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
you said you weren't a drug dealer and the manifest says that there is a chemist who is a drug dealer.

That is what I am saying.

Someone already made a Walter White joke, right?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #2312
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
If the deaths at the hospital were related to terminally ill and suffering patients being put out of their misery, that may fit the MO of our two deaths, but not the accident.

ack...that sounds scary. didn't consider that the person is THAT crazy.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #2313
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2311:

Zinto 1 - Thomkal (2192)
CrimsonFox 1 - Narcizo (2267)
DanGarion 1 - Suicane75 (2296)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #2314
DanGarion
Coordinator

Just to show that I'm the better man and that I don't hold grudges I'm not going to vote against Suicane to make his vote pointless. If anyone else wants me to go to trail vote for me, but I can tell you all that have never killed another person and putting me on trial would be a waste of all of our time.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #2315
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Someone already made a Walter White joke, right?

a couple of us did

i did already say to the scientists to cook us up a batch like right after i fuond out
Old 02-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #2316
DanGarion
Coordinator

I really don't know what way to go here.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #2317
Raven
College Prospect

vote fontisian

if font opens up about her knowledge of the manifest, I will change my vote
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #2318
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
If font does not come clean with her knowledge of the manifest, I am voting font to be on trial tonight.

I'd like to hear a bit more from font as well..
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #2319
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

when did font get the manifest? did she even have time to read anything?
Old 02-26-2015, 01:17 PM   #2320
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:

You've been acting odd from the start.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #2321
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:

I'm curious to see what you think about Dan has been odd? I know we're not exactly sure of his history on earth, but as far as he has gone on record he has pretty much maintained the same line all along.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #2322
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

Everyone on this ship has been acting odd from the start. Everyone on this ship has a deep dark secret. Some have chosen to share most others haven't. How am I any different than you oh mighty politician. Why don't you go vote on a bill that won't end up getting passed.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #2323
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
when did font get the manifest? did she even have time to read anything?

Also yes, I missed how much info we know about that occurring. This is a helluva thread.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #2324
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I'm curious to see what you think about Dan has been odd? I know we're not exactly sure of his history on earth, but as far as he has gone on record he has pretty much maintained the same line all along.

I actually agree with Suicane. Dangarion feels over the top to me in this game. I don't know that I can be specific, it's just a gut feel.

That said, I haven't thought of it as a bad thing or a reason to think he's guilty of anything, just a curiosity. I kinda presumed it related to his character, background or victory conditions.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #2325
The Jackal
Coordinator

I still really have no idea why we all have secrets or what benefit there is to keeping them hidden - only that EF obviously had some purpose behind them, and has hinted strongly that being completely transparent isn't necessarily a good thing (mostly in regards to skills).
Old 02-26-2015, 01:22 PM   #2326
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2323:

Zinto 1 - Thomkal (2192)
DanGarion 1 - Suicane75 (2296)
fontisian 1 - Raven (2317)
Old 02-26-2015, 01:22 PM   #2327
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
and no nothing is conclusive about anything. as I said beofre I saw no connection or proof that autumn murdered anyone here. THe only thing to link him is that you and he both worked on the first victim schmidty the night he died

It's reasonable to be worried about that and I would in your shoes. But I will point out that EF's description made clear that the first victim was murdered when no one was around, well after they had been worked on. I think he was clearly stating that we had no idea who did it, and that it didn't happen during the medical procedures. Doesn't mean it couldn't have been me or one of the other doctors, but I don't think the description gave any reason to suspect the doctors more than others. I think the implication was simply that they were going after the wounded, easy game. Someone said the murderer is a coward, correct?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:26 PM   #2328
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Everyone on this ship has been acting odd from the start. Everyone on this ship has a deep dark secret. Some have chosen to share most others haven't. How am I any different than you oh mighty politician. Why don't you go vote on a bill that won't end up getting passed.

Just your hit and run style, talking about how you should have this or you should be that, all the while not offering up any information as to why. Most of your answers or observations are short, curt and vague. Obviously there could be a multitude of reasons for your style of play, but at the very least having a target on you draws you out more.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #2329
DanGarion
Coordinator

We need a new chart! I think the last one was on page 37!
Old 02-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #2330
Autumn
Head Coach

I Have to think that if Font was our killer we'd be in a much worse situation right now than we are. I think DanGarion has been acting weirdly all game, but like Chief, I assume that relates to his character and background. I tend to think maybe CrimsonFox really is the stowaway, and suspect the stowaway is not our problem, but I will look harder at that.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #2331
Autumn
Head Coach

CF, please tell us, if you really are the stowaway, why are you here and what is your goal?
Old 02-26-2015, 01:29 PM   #2332
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Just your hit and run style, talking about how you should have this or you should be that, all the while not offering up any information as to why. Most of your answers or observations are short, curt and vague. Obviously there could be a multitude of reasons for your style of play, but at the very least having a target on you draws you out more.

But how is that any different than what you have done? I mean we have a number of people that haven't really said much of anything the past 3 days how can we ignore them and start going after those of us that are actually attempting to contribute...?
Old 02-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #2333
DanGarion
Coordinator

Go ahead and take me to trail.

vote DanGarion
Old 02-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #2334
DanGarion
Coordinator

Or trial even...
Old 02-26-2015, 01:31 PM   #2335
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
But how is that any different than what you have done? I mean we have a number of people that haven't really said much of anything the past 3 days how can we ignore them and start going after those of us that are actually attempting to contribute...?

I guess that just leaves it up to your interpretation of attempting to contribute.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #2336
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Or trial even...

So I accuse of doing weird things, and your counter to that is to do perhaps the weirdest thing you can do in this game.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #2337
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2335:

DanGarion 2 - Suicane75 (2296), DanGarion (2323)
Zinto 1 - Thomkal (2192)
Old 02-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #2338
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
So I accuse of doing weird things, and your counter to that is to do perhaps the weirdest thing you can do in this game.

You think I'm guilty of something I know i'm not. I'm willing to fall on the sword and prove it.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:37 PM   #2339
timmae
College Starter

I will be working off of my smartphone until 5 or 6 tonight so I can update the prisoner list.... Errr.... Colonists list then. If someone else wants to update in the mean time feel free.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #2340
timmae
College Starter

vote DanGarion

I may change this but in case I need a placeholder.

Suicane's quick vote has me on edge as well.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:39 PM   #2341
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Uh, no, fontisian has received the manifest and has the same options as Shark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I have the passenger manifest. I can ask for three names of people or three details of people who should be here.

The names are more explicitly useful for finding the stowaway, but I suspect the details are more useful for finding the murderer among us. Any thoughts?

I also thought Shoveler was fairly obvious about hinting to be the interrogator Day 1.

For the questions, I think it would be good to ask about the chemicals. Any other ideas?

fontisian has confirmed that she has the manifest. I have asked her multiple times.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #2342
DanGarion
Coordinator

Just remember when I prove I'm innocent of the murders you have all wasted your time while the real murderer continues to be on the lam.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #2343
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2342:

DanGarion 3 - Suicane75 (2296), DanGarion (2323), timmae (2340)
Zinto 1 - Thomkal (2192)
Old 02-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #2344
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Just remember when I prove I'm innocent of the murders you have all wasted your time while the real murderer continues to be on the lam.

DG... I hear ya. I just need time to sort this thing out. You seem like a smart guy and this could be a play. All I am saying right now. I need to see how this unfolds.

Font, we need that response from you on the manifest. That does seem to be an important piece of paper.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:51 PM   #2345
Zinto
College Starter

Oh werewolf day one(essentially) I missed you so.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:53 PM   #2346
Grover
Pro Starter

I think we're making a huge mistake and wasting a day by voting for DanGarion.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:54 PM   #2347
Sharkn20
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Day 6 Results

You wake up from the momentary lapse of consciousness and find a much different colony than you thought you once had.

Thomkal has assumed the lead role and is in charge of the police force.

He has thrown Zinto in prison for speaking out against him. Zinto cannot vote during day 7 but can only be in prison for one day, no one can be imprisoned for more than one day anymore... there are some rules.

CrimsonFox is still sitting in jail waiting to get let out. He is let out at the end of the day.

You have managed to gather the remainder of the supplies before the incident.

It has become clear that a murderer is among you and you must remove that person from the colony.

With all systems (biodome, government, medical, research and defense) up and running you have one focus for day seven.

Vote for a person whom you feel is the murderer. That person will be put up on trial, a trial decided on by Thomkal, and you will then decide the person's fate.

Day Seven has begun. The deadline is 10 PM EST Thursday.

Come on man!!! We want to go out and explore! Not to kill each other!! (Well at least one, wants exactly this....)
Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:58 PM   #2348
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I think we're making a huge mistake and wasting a day by voting for DanGarion.

Grover... I trust you. Convince me brother..
Old 02-26-2015, 01:59 PM   #2349
Sharkn20
High School Varsity

Vote : Crimson Fox as a murderer

Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:00 PM   #2350
Zinto
College Starter

I honestly think taking anyone off the table today is a poor decision. It is day one. We probably won't hit on the murderer today but there is more reasons to be suspicious of most everyone than to believe we should not be voting them.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote