Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #201
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Huh, there were no levers earlier. Yeah, I think we should pull the red one but maybe leave the others for now.

PULL RED LEVER

After seeing the book titles, I think I'm going to switch, 1 and 3 look like they might be more than an average book.

UNINSPECT BOOK 4
INSPECT BOOK 1

I haven't been on the middle floor or basement yet, did the people on the middle floor have any insight you can recall? Was there an exit to the basement on the middle floor? I figured there would be one on the ground floor, but apparently not (at least with this room configuration).

And yeah, right now we only know how the four people in our room and mau voted. By GE's comments, there may not be many other votes to analyze. At least bhlloy should be able to help out the middle floor folks if they were the ones who were confused, but we don't seem to have much to go on at the moment.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #202
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Good call on the books. I'll switch to Book Three.

UNINSPECT BOOK SEVEN
INSPECT BOOK THREE

Well, I read in here from the start of the thread when we got here, and this room originally had a way down to the basement. But the room has moved, much like the others. So I suppose if we pull the right lever, we can either get a passageway to the Basement or to a room with a passageway down. Keep in mind, when we all first split up, people were sent straight to the Basement, just like the other levels, so I doubt the fact it seems hard to get to right now is indicative that it has any more treasure or importance.

As for the middle floor, I started on the top floor and fell through a hole to the middle floor. There were a large group of people there, like five, before I got there, and then dubb came down, too. The room switched at least twice, for three "rooms", two "colored" bedrooms and I forget the third, but it was a changeroom or something like that. There wasn't much speculation beyond what wondering what the levers did and where to search. There was no passage from the middle floor to the basement when I went through there, and dubb hit a white button which actually blocked the way from the middle floor to the ground floor.

Not sure of any of that helps you, but there you go.

Should we vote? I presume we don't have interest in voting for one another, so if we aim elsewhere, who do we vote for? I don't have the slightest concept right now. Just not enough information. I would need to go to Page One to remind me who is in the game.

Maybe if we figure out where dubb was called, we can vote from someone in there? Again, if we can figure out who was there as well.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #203
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I sort of wanted to see if there would be any fallout from pulling the red lever that would give us something to go on before voting, but assuming nothing happens, the only thing I could come up with is maybe dubb was killed by someone in his room and therefore voting someone who was there at the time is better than a complete guess. Unfortunately neither of us were with him for over a day and we're not sure who was with him when he died or even where he died.

Can you recall who was in the room with you and dubb when you were on the middle floor together?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #204
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I sort of wanted to see if there would be any fallout from pulling the red lever that would give us something to go on before voting, but assuming nothing happens, the only thing I could come up with is maybe dubb was killed by someone in his room and therefore voting someone who was there at the time is better than a complete guess. Unfortunately neither of us were with him for over a day and we're not sure who was with him when he died or even where he died.

Can you recall who was in the room with you and dubb when you were on the middle floor together?

Hmm... Autumn, Danny, I think. My time on the Middle Floor was kinda spent on the weekend, so I wasn't paying much attention. Most of what happened there happened before I got there or as I arrived, so I wasn't a very active participant. And then I moved back up to the Top Floor at the next movement deadline.

ntndeacon?

I'll review the player list, see if any memories tug.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #205
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

(Earlier this morning)

A panel on the wall opens up.
It says:

Darth Vilus 1 - bhlloy (246)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #206
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Ah, the red lever seems to give what's probably a current vote count right when it's pulled. Think we can use it more than once a day without consequence though?

My time is going to be limited the rest of the day, so I'll put down a vote just in case I don't make it back.

VOTE AUTUMN
Old 01-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #207
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn 1 - JAG (206)
GoldenEagle 1 - Passacaglia (249)
Old 01-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #208
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If I recall right, Danny wasn't paying attention to what we were trying to do in the Middle Floor and just pulling levers right away, so I am going to go with him.

VOTE DANNY

Old 01-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #209
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn 2 - JAG (206) Darth Vilus (251)

Danny 1 – Chief Rum (208)
Old 01-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #210
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn 3 - JAG (206) Darth Vilus (251) mauchow (254)

Jackal 1 – Booradley (252)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #211
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 2 - bhlloy (246) saldana (125)

Old 01-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #212
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 2 - bhlloy (246) saldana (125)

Jackal 2 – Booradley (252) Autumn (220)
Old 01-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #213
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 3 - bhlloy (246) saldana (125) Daddy Targo (278)

Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #214
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

"Still lots of fortune left to be found. I would like to add that there is no need to wait on movement phase. You can enter your "GO " commands during the day and they will be processed later and if something else happens to that, we'll deal with it then. In fact you are encouraged to do this early if you plan on moving (for administrative purposes)."
Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #215
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 4 - bhlloy (246) saldana (125) Daddy Targo (278) britrock (231)

Old 01-08-2013, 08:41 PM   #216
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 5 - bhlloy (246) saldana (125) Daddy Targo (278) britrock (231) Autumn (235)

JAG 1 – spleen (284)
Old 01-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #217
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus 5 - saldana (125) Daddy Targo (278) britrock (231) Autumn (235) spleen (290)
Autumn 4 - JAG (206) Darth Vilus (251) mauchow (254) bhlloy (296)

Old 01-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #218
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Note: Night deadline will permanently be moved to 9 PM PST since I don't get it done by then anyway. I will process earlier only if I get there by then. Thanks to those that get things in early.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #219
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

PUSH YELLOW BUTTON

Why not?

Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #220
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If a way is available...

GO TO BASEMENT

If not...

GO TO MIDDLE FLOOR

Old 01-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #221
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Funeral music plays as the funeral wall is updated.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #222
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The walls swivel and you are now here:

You are in the Grand Ballroom

Items: Table Setting #13, Chair #7, Third Purple Alcove, Pink Flower setting, Large Chandelier, Gold Curtains
Exits: Basement, Middle Floor
People Here: JAG, Saldana, Zinto

Purple Lever, Fuchsia Stripe Lever, Black Lever, Orange Button, Green Button, Red Lever

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-09-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #223
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Hey guys, catching up from this evening it looks like we didn't have a great day yesterday with three villagers dying. From the funeral wall, it looks like Britrock was the night kill choice. Not sure if you guys have been to the top floor yet, but a couple nights ago Britrock posted something like "killing me would be bad for the village", so that sure doesn't seem like a random choice of kill. I'm pretty sure it was Bhlloy, ntn, GE, myself, and CR that were up there when he said it and I believe Autumn arrived as CR and I came down here. Not sure if anyone else showed up during the day on day 2 so there could be some people I'm missing unfortunately, so it doesn't narrow things down all that much, but there's a good possibility a wolf saw that comment and ran with it.

Did you guys come from the basement or middle floor? Anything you can report? It was just CR and I here yesterday and we started on the top floor.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #224
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Just realized, if the killer had to be in the room with the victim, that narrows down the list since bhlloy, CR, and myself left the top floor night one, which would leave GE, ntn, Autumn, and anyone else that might have been arrived in the top floor throughout yesterday.

Vote history is going to be a problem for us. From the look of things, we have no votes from Danny, ntn, Jackal, or GE yesterday and the only history I have from D1 is bhlloy got a vote from me, Mau voted for Jackal, Brit voted for Danny, and GE and ntn voted for Britrock (before he made his "bad for village if I'm voted out" comment).
Old 01-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #225
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

PUSH GREEN BUTTON

Going to mix things up and see what happens. Feel like we need a jump start after the first couple days.

INSPECT THIRD PURPLE ALCOVE

How many rooms are there in this place anyway?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #226
saldana
Pro Starter

very little happened in the basement...it was pretty much zinto and i just pushing buttons and inspecting stuff.

i voted for dubb on day one,but that is just because i always vote for dubb on day one.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 AM   #227
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Suddenly someone pops out of a hole in the floor and lands on one of the nice clean tables, collapsing it. Enter Chief Rum...

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-09-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #228
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Chief, were you able to pick up any info from the middle floor before getting sent back here?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #229
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

saldana and Zinto, do you recall your D1 votes?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #230
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
saldana and Zinto, do you recall your D1 votes?

i already said i voted for dubb
Old 01-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #231
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry, missed that. Do you remember who Zinto voted for? Just want to try and recreate the voting from the day as best I can.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #232
saldana
Pro Starter

i dont remember
Old 01-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #233
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i want to say bhlloy.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #234
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Just to let you guys know, I have a Butler's Favor and I'm turning it in to go to the top floor. I can pass along the info from the basement and ground floor (which granted isn't much) to the folks there and I want to confirm who was on the top floor last night.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #235
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief, were you able to pick up any info from the middle floor before getting sent back here?

Unfoirtunately, I haven't had it confirmed yet that that was where I went, so I haven't gone into that thread. Until you guys let me know I had re-appared here, I had no idea where to go at all. CF never told me to go anywhere, and my only clue that I had left was when he posted the room description here without me in it.

Kind of annoyed at that, and that he's not around to address it. Hope he comes back soon, and let's me know where I was (Basement or Middle, should be).

Old 01-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #236
saldana
Pro Starter

JAG, confirm for me that you havent left yet please...dont go until you talk to me
Old 01-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #237
saldana
Pro Starter

Same to you chief...i need you and JAG to both be here
Old 01-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #238
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I haven't left, but I sent the PM to CF already, so Im sure I'm gone when he processes it.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #239
saldana
Pro Starter

OK, i am the seer...i made two scans and got wolves both times...it is Danny and Zinto

i scanned Zinto because we were on the same floor, and Danny just because he is danny.

I think Zinto might be the brutal but am not positive
Old 01-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #240
saldana
Pro Starter

im revealing now because you are leaving JAG, and can take the info to others with your favor from Hogsworth, and figure you can maybe tell the BG to guard me.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #241
saldana
Pro Starter

vote danny

inspect gold curtains
Old 01-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #242
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wow, nice work assuming you're on the up-and-up. You want me to consolidate votes on Danny? Why do you think Zinto might be the brutal?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #243
saldana
Pro Starter

the PMs from CF were poems, and Zinto's said he was not just bad but fiendish...danny's just said he was bad, without any extra...could just be CF's color or flair, or it could mean he is the brutal.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #244
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

By the way Chief, not sure where you went, but Im pretty sure you're supposed to be here based on CF's comments.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #245
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Suddenly someone pops out of a hole in the floor and lands on one of the nice clean tables, collapsing it. Enter Chief Rum...

This one.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #246
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
the PMs from CF were poems, and Zinto's said he was not just bad but fiendish...danny's just said he was bad, without any extra...could just be CF's color or flair, or it could mean he is the brutal.

I gotcha. That bit of info sounds very much like CF too so I really can't imagine you're anything but what you say. Awesome work.

VOTE DANNY
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #247
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wow, great work, sal. Danny struck me as off from a couple days ago, which is why I voted him yesterday, but I didn't realize how spot on that might be. I have no issues voting him again.

VOTE DANNY

Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #248
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Thanks, JAG. After you guys pointed out to me in my thread that you thought I should be in the Ground Floor thread, I came back here and I found CF's post regarding my arrival.

Of course, he never told me I left, so interesting that I should "return".

Like I was saying before, I don't actually know where I went. I put in an order with a conditional, since the exits from the floor changed when our room changed yesterday. CF never "sent me anywhere", just left me outside of the room descritpiopn and then "returned" me.

It would be nice to know where I went, since then I can check in there and get us updated on goings on in the floor up to the point at which I returned here.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #249
Zinto
College Starter

I think you have me confused for someone else who's name starts with a Z. I would never be in cohorts with Danny!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #250
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You see Hogsworth, then he leaves. NOw JAG is gone.

(JAG, go to the top floor thread)