Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-03-2016, 06:48 PM   #251
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now it’s time for another big match. At home vs At. Madrid. Vengeance! Driving rain. We give away a penalty and….Althof saves. There players of theirs with cards but none of ours. Half. We both have 7 shots 3 on target, and we rock 64% of possession. I send in Kadodia, Garcia, Ricardo booked. Ibrahim for Jae-Hwan. 0-0 tie, MOM is Jae-Hwan. Not good enough. We had a chance to put space between use an At. Madrid.

We could have opened up a 7 point spread, instead of the 4 point one.

Althof names in Team of Week

Game 28 – Home vs Malaga – I send in Garcia, Ja-Cheol, Good luck folks! Jae-Hwan finds Mance for a score at the 0:20 mark. Ja-Cheol hits Mance for another score in the 32nd. In the 44th, they have a professional foul against Ricardo who broke off. Grealish finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 45th. Half time. Keep it up! I send in subs to keep people fresh for the BArca game next, so these are early – Ricardo, Grealish, subbing in Osmar and Ibrahim, and then Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. We win 3-0. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Good win!

Game 29 – Away vs Barca – This is one of the last major roadblocks to winning the liga. I play defensively. Vengeance! Neymar is injured and doens;t play tonight. On a free kick, Ja-Cheol finds Mputu for a score. We give away a penalty and Messi sinks it. Then in the 32nd, Ricardo leads Mance and a score. Jae-Hwan with a yellow card. 2-1 at the half. Don’t get complacent! We injure Spanish international Jordi Alba and they have to make a sub. I send in El Ghazi. Dong-Hyuk finds Mance for a goal in the 74th. Ibrahim heads in. Barca come at us hard. Benata for Garcia. In penalty time, Barca hit a corner kick. We win 3-2 in Barcelona. MOM is Mance. Good stuff!

We injured Alba for 2 months

Mputu is in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #252
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 30 –Away vs Villarreal. Grealish finds Garcia in the 22nd minute off a corner. Mputu with a card, and then get two. Half? Keep it up? We have 5 shots, all on target to their 8 and 2. . Grealsih with a card. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. Cecchi for Mputu. Ibrahim for Grealish. 1-0 win.

We qualify for the Champions Cup

We get our youth intake. The best is 16 year old DC Alajandro Balderrabano. He’s better than the normal stuff. I immediately make him an offer as a hot prospect.

SPAIN – I have to name our Spain Squad. Alba is out, I remove him. I call DC Vallejo back

AWAY vs Hungary, WC QUals –

We are staring my normal DCs -Vallejo, Duarte, Martinez, Dani Olmo at AMC, ST Morata and Perez, in the midfield Asensio, Isco, Koke and Jose Gaya on the ML spot . Good luck! In the 3rd minute, ST Perez finds Morata for a score. Nice start! Asensio crosses to Morata in the 14th for another. Perez finds Morata for another goal in the 18th minute, his hat trick before 20 minutes are up! I tell my lads to retain possession and tackle light. Vallejo with a card. Half time. Keep it going! Asensio hits Morata again for a core in the 46th. DC Mere for Vallejo. Hungary are moving forward. I send in Oliver or Asensio. Dani Olmo tries to shoot, it intercepted, Koke hits a long shot instead in the 69th. I Send in Thiago for Olmo. They foul Gaya in the box. Morata steps up and….sinks a pK. We win 6-0 Morata is, surprisingly, named MOM with his 5 goals.

DC Gerard Pique is out with damaged ankle ligaments in training t late for me to call in a sub

Home vs Scotland, WC QUals – I make no changes to my starting 11. Pick up where you left off! We begin with a controlling set up. Asensio intercepts the ball, heads it to Ayoze, turns in and fires. Goal in the 17th. We are not hitting shots on target, so I make a few mods. Both Vallejo and Scotland get cards. Then wow. Morata hoofs the ball, Dani Olmo heads under it on a break, ad he scores wonderfully. Haf, 2-0. Keep it up! DC Mere for Duarte. Scotland with a flowing move and strike in the 66th. Oliver for Gaya, and then Busquets for Koke. Scotland with another card. In the 88th, Ayoze is driving, finds Sergio coming down the field. He finds Isco to his right, and then he centers the ball to Morata, who finishes. We win 3-1, MOM is Isco. Good win! Olmo, 22 years old, just got his first international goal for us.

One of my coaches, Mario Rondon, was hired to be the new Head Coach of Zaragoza

End of March – Good Training – Cecchi, Mance, Althof

Old 04-03-2016, 08:56 PM   #253
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April –

Apr 4 – Home vs Cordoba
Apr 7 – Home vs At. Bilbao
Apr 10 – Away vs Cadiz
Apr 17 – Home vs Getafe
April 24 – Away vs Real Betis

1st in liga by four points

At Madrid get their second loss of the season – Valencia beat them

Game 31 – Benatia went down in training, so I am starting Diallo, Mputut, and Garcia toaday vs Cordoba. No other changes to the roster. Pick up where you left off! Jae-Hwan with a yellow early, and Cordoba is not in this. No shots, no possession they are letting us come at them. Ricardo to Mance n the 27th. Half. We are dominating all of the stats. Keep it up! Early in the second half, Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 55th. I send in Ibrahim, Oliver, and Cecchi. We win 2-0 and MOM is Jae-Hwan.

With the A M loss and our win, we push up the table even more

Mance and Jae-Hwan in MOM

Game 32 vs At Bilbao – Due to international callus, this game was pushed back to today from last month. Jae-Hwan is suspended today. Oliver is in. After today, the only major team on the radar is Valencia in May. Perhaps Real Valladolid to follow. These guys are one point behind EURO Cup right now in 7th, and personally, I’d love to see them in. Cecchi in for Diallo. Pick up where you left off! We injure one of their players early. Sorry about that. They have to make a change in the 8th, and that’s always going to change your tacitcs. Then in the 15th, Dong-Hyuk finds Grealish on an attack run, but he runs out of space as two defenders close him down and he tucks it back to Dong-Hyuk for a score. El Ghazi follows with a score two minutes later as Mance drives, finds Oliver behind who sets up El Ghazi. Cook finds Ricardo for a score in the 33rd. Ricardo finds Grealish for a score in the 41st. 4-0 half. Keep it up! I tell my lads to tackle lighter. No sense collecting cards or injuries. Our foes come back in the 61st, waived offsides. Mputu is injured and I send in Osmar. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. Oliver sends a deadly cross to Mance, their DC, panicking, heds into the OG trying to head it away. Ja-Cheol heads in. We win 5-0. MOM is GRealish.

Mputu s concussed and will be out for 2 weeks.

At. Madrid lost again.

Benatia returns from injury

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-03-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:41 PM   #254
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 33 vs Cadiz – Diallo, Cecchi, and Benatia are starting today. Osmar in for Cook. Jae-Hwan returns, and I start Ibrahim over Grealish. Today is Osmar’s 150 game for us. Pick up where you left off! Cadiz get two cards by the 13th minute, and I pull to working the ball into the box after our first five shots are all off target and mostly from range. Osmar is booked. Feh. I won’t bore you with the details. 0-0 draw.

Our budget was set or next year, 16 mill transfer, 1.5 mill budget

We were co-favs to win the league with Real Madrid, so we are in a good place right now.

We need 8 points to win the liga

Mputu, EL Ghazi and Grealish in Team of Week

Spain – Rose to 13 in Rankings List

Kadodia and Gameiro had a great linkup and Kadodia learned a lot from the experience.

Dong-Hyuk can now knock the ball past his opponent

Game 34 vs Getafe, in 15th place. Back I is Cook, Grealish, El-Ghazi and Garcia. Keep up where you left off! Getafe play hard defense at first, and Ingason gets a card for them, but ultimately, pretty quiet on their end. Dong-Hyuk to Grealish in the 24th. We crack the egg. Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk in the 33rd. Half. Keep it up! Diallo gives them an OG in the 53rd. Idiot. Benatia heads in. Getafe use all of their subs by the 64th minute so I start to push them around. Oliver heads in next. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. We win 2-1, they never had a shot on target, so Diallo gave them a goal and broke our long streak of shut outs. MOM is Jae-Hwan

The 17 liga MOM Jae-Hwan has is a new liga record for them

I negotiate a new deal with Jae-Hwan for 120k/week, and we bump up him min release fee a ton. He’s worth 73 mill right now.

The Yoons are in the Team of the Week

Game 35 vs Betis – If we win today we win the liga with three games to spare. Osmar starts, as does Oliver, Pick up from where you all let off! Real Betis are 12th, so we are predicted to win today. Lots of misses shots and early tackles and few true attacks. Cecchi gets a tallow. At the half ,each side has 2 shots on target. You can do better! Benatia for Cecchi. Dong-Hyuk a card. I send out El Ghazi. And then, in the 80th, it finally happens. Ion a FK, Grealish finds Garcia for a score. Kadodia in. And he scores in the 87th. Ricardo found him on an attack run. At the 90:03 mark, Grealish centers the ball for Kadodia who scores again. We win 3-0, and Grealish is MOM – Well done on winning the title!

Yay us!

I get the board to increase our youth facilities, and then training ones too. I get permission to hire 4 more scouts as well.

Diallo, Kadodia, Garcia, and Grealish named in Team of the Week

Ricardo can now use killer through balls

End of April – Training of the Good: Diallo, Dong-Hyuk, Mance

Old 04-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #255
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May -

May 1 - Home vs Rayo
May 9 – Away vs Valencia
May 23 – Home vs Real Valladolid

We re still 1st!

Rayo – Cook back in. Dong-Hyuk intercepts a goalie pass and scores in the 5th. Diallo scores off a FK launched by Ricardo. Mance to Grealish in the 30th. Jae-Hwan in the 32nd. Card by Grealish. 4-0 Half. Busy! Keep it up! Ibrahim for carded Grealish. Three cards by Rayo thus far. No shots on target. In fact they have more cards than shots (2). Kadodia for Oliver. We win 4-0 and MOM is Jae-Hwan. Good jorb!

SAD NEWS!

UD Logrones were relegated back down the Segunda Division. Ah well, so long my friends! There’s no longer any chance of you coming up to the liga and playing us here.

Ricardo, Jae-Hwan, and Mance in Team of Week

Valencia is here. We have Mputu in. Garcia is a youth international event. (U20 World Cup). We are counter today, keep the run going folks! Which they must have taken literally when Grealish scores in the 11th. Cecchi hoofed the ball to him nicely. Then in the 17th Dong-Hyuk gathers an intercepted pass by Valencia, fires a long shot, and sinks it. They return the serve in the 19th. Ricardo to Mance in the 30th. Half. Cook was banged up and Osmar heads in. Don’t get complacent, this is Valencia here. Oliver too Mance for a score in the 58th. I send in El Ghazi to see what sort of goals he can add. DC Benatia heads in. We win 4-1. MOM is Mance.

Cook out for a few days with a gashed leg.

At. Madrid have dropped so far here at the end that Real Madrid has moved past them into 2nd. But they are tied with 79 points each going into the final break.

Old 04-03-2016, 11:01 PM   #256
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mehdi Benatia has decided to retire at the end of his contract next season. He’s good though. But I get it. Guy came in and helped us out a lot, and has been mentoring Mputu as well. I was hoping we’d keep him longer, but that;s that. Remember former DC Fatah we loaned? He’s 24, and retiring.

Mance, Grealish, and Cecchi in Team of Week

David Vazquez will be retiring as well.

Spanish Cup Arrives – R. Madrid vs Barca. R Madrid win 4-1

Promoted from the Liga includes Sevilla, who won, and Espanyol

We have a few awards:

Spanish Player of the Year:

Isco, Koke, and then Marco Asensio

Spanish Young Player of the Year:

Ricardo, Dong-Hyuk, Florian Burnier at R. SOciedad

Ricardo dedicates the win to Julio Rodriguez Salgado

I make an offer to Ricardo after his value rises massively in the neighborhood fo Jae-Hwan’s deal

Final game, home, vs R. Valladolid.

Osmar starts, as does Benatia at DC. Vazquez is girded up and ready to sub in laters. Pick up from the last match! Welcome to North Africa! Grealish scores off a pass down into all sorts of dangerous by Osmar. Dong-Hyuk finds Ricardo for a score in the 10th. Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk for another in the 14th. Ricardo for Mance in the 36th. Half! I pull Oliver for Vazquez. I want to give him a full half. Keep it up! Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk in the 53rd. Cecchi for Diallo. El Ghazi for Osmar. Riccardo find Dong-Hyuk for a hatrick at the 72nd. We only have 7 shots on goal right now. Game. We win 6-0. Congrats to Osmar who’s leaving, and Benatia, and most of all Vazquez. MOM is Dong-Hyuk

Old 04-03-2016, 11:22 PM   #257
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay – let’s look at some stuff!

Table-

1. UD Melilla, 101 points
2. R Madrid, 82 points
3. AT Madrid, 82 points
4. Barca, 70
5. Valencia, 65
6. At. Bilbao, 63
7. R. Sociedad, 59
8. Malaga, 58
9. Villarreal, 58
10. Eiche, 55
11. Betis, 49
12. R. Valladolid, 48
13. Rayo, 45
14. Malloca, 42
15. Levante, 38
16. Getafe, 31
17. Cadiz, 28
18. Cordoba, 28
19. Celta, 25
20. Deprotivo, 22

So on tie breakers, the yellow submarine occurs and Cadiz remains up

We were 32-5-1 on the season. Our only loss was to At. Madrid.

Team Stats –

With 82, we had more goals than anyone else, R Madrid was 72.

With 19 goals allowed, we were tied with At. Madrid and R. Madrid for the lowest

Just 1 goal allowed from corners, 2nd best, and 0 from DFKs. 4 of the goals we conceded were from penalties. 5 were from IFKs.

So we allowed 10 goals from all set pieces combined, and just 9 from the field. That is shut down

We have the 7th biggest salary, and the lowest transfers spent (we’re in the minus due to the Ouattara deal)

With 11, we scored more IFKs than most by a lot – two teams had 7, two 6, and then the rest at 5 or fewer .

Individual League Stuff:

18 MOM by Jae-Hwan, 9 more than C. Ronaldo in 2nd

Jae-Hwan is 2nd most in distance rushed. Ricardo is 5th and Grealish 6th.

At 8.39, Jae-Hwan led the league in rating. 2nd most was Jean-Danial Aka-Akrpo over at Barca with 8.17. Ricardo was 3rd with 7.99. Grealish was 9th with 7.69

Mance’s 21 goals were 3rd most behind Ronado and Diego Rubio at R. Valladolid. Dong-Hyuk’s 19 was tied for 5t with Jackson Martinez at At. Madrid.

At 63%, Mance led the liga is most shots on target

With 14, Ricard was 2nd in assists, and Grealish and Jae-Hwan at 13 each were tired with another t 3rd.

Jae-Hwan was 230 key passes, the most over Messi in 2nd by 28

Grealish was 4th in cross completion in the league

Ricardo was 3rd in dribbles/game

Diallo was 6th in key headers despite just being in 27 games and 9th in interceptions

Keeping?

Althof allowed just 18 goals ,and led the league with 25 shutouts.

Squad Stats

GK Althof – 37 liga games, 18 goals allowed 25 shut outs, 7.02 rating

DC Diallo – 27 liga games, 1 goal, 7.39 rating
DC Mputu – 27 games, 1 goal, 2 assist, 7.27 rating
DC Cecchi – 31 games, 1 goal, 3 assisst, 7.20 rating
DC Garcia – 29 games, 2 goals, 3 ass, 7.22 rating

DC Benatia – 11 games, 7.17 rating

ST Mance, 35 games, 21 goals,1 assist, 4 MOM, 7.41 rating
ST Dong-Hyuk, 35 games, 19 goals, 7 assist, 2 MOM, 7.49 rating
ST Felix Kadodia, 16 games -12 as subs, 5 goals, 7.05 rating

DMC Osmar – 20 iga games, 2 assit, 1 MOM, 7.33 rating
DMC./MC Cook – 33 games, 1 assit, 7.36 rating

M Jae-Hwan – 36 games, 11 goals, 13 assist, 18 MOM, 8.39 rating
M Ricardo, 36 games, 5 goals, 14 assist, 4 MOM,, 7.99 rating
M Grealish, 36 games, 8 goals, 13 assist, 5 MOM, 7.69 rating
M Oliver – 27 games, 6 assist, 7.26 rating
M EL Ghazi – 28 games,3 goals, 3 ass, 7.32 rating
M David Ibrahim – 23 games (almost all subs), 1 goal, 7.07 rating
M Ja-Cheol – 18 games, 3 assist, 7.15 rating

Not bad, right? Right!

Old 04-04-2016, 04:02 AM   #258
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

Well done breaking the 100 points barrier.

Looks like Barcelona will be looking for a new manager this year.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #259
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwood_DK View Post
Well done breaking the 100 points barrier.

Looks like Barcelona will be looking for a new manager this year.

Yup thanks! I would not be surprised to see the Barca free

Old 04-04-2016, 09:38 AM   #260
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Financial value?

Jae-Hwan 73 mill
Ricardo – 62 mill
Grealish – 43.5 mill
El Ghazi – 32.5 mill
Oliver 24.5 m
Diallo – 16.75 m
Dong-Hyuk – 14.75 m
Mance – 14.25
Ibrahim – 12.25
Mputu – 8.75
Cecchi – 7,75
Cook – 6.25
Ja-Cheol – 6.25
Garcia – 4.3 mill
Kadodia – 2.5
Althof – 2.4 mill

By the way, at 73 mill, Jae-Hwan is the 9th most expensive player in the world. Ricardo is 20th.

Well we won the Liga. Just one goal left. Can I win the Champion’s Cup?

That was fun

Now, how did that happen?

1). We had times when our offense was just blowing people out of the water, particularly early in the season and later. The wings of Grealish and Ricardo were humming and Jae-Hwan and Oliver/El Ghazi from the middles were great, and the Dong-Hyuk/Mance combo was on fire. We were often getting multiple goals in a lot of matches.

2) We had times when our defense was just stifling. As I pointed out, Althof only conceded 9 goals to normal play, and the rest were to set pieces, inc. 4 pks that sunk. That’s incredibly good at keeping folks back. Our GK and defense played very well. Here let me show you:

From Dec 5th’s game vs Getafe through Mallorca at 1/2/17, we conceded no goals. Meanwhile we had numerous streaks. We started slower. We allowed 6 goals in the first 4 matches, and then 7 in four matches vs R. Madrid, Barca, Levante ,and At Madrid. By the end of October, we had allowed 13 goals. And then the rest of the season, just 6 more.

So when my offense was in a bit of a slump and we we couldn’t wrestle up more than 1 goal a game, our defense shored us up.

Each covered for the other. The 3-2 victory vs Elche or Celta, furring the opening matches, or the 1-0 ones vs Betis, Valencia, and At. Bilbao in the middle of the season

3). Ricardo. Losing Lanzini allowed me to bring I Grealish, who was better for us. El Ghazi was fun. But this season was about the acquisition of two major talent – Ricardo, and DC Dani Perez, whom you’ll see soon and really like

I would like to win a Spanish Cup and the Champions League was obviously not where my long term goals are, but we had a good season, winning the liga, and dominating it along the way with the most goals scored and the fewest allowed.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-04-2016 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:32 PM   #261
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I do a very good job balancing a lot of “first team” and “key player” situations.

So we currently have:

Three major players joining us:

Allan Luiz, ST, AM
Morgan Bonnot, MR/AMR, et
Dani Perez, DC

And GK Roberto on a backup deal

There’s one spot on the roster where I think we could go after a major player – DMC. With Osmar leaving and Cook was adequate, I think a play for a studly DMC would make a lot of sense

One of the best young DMCs is Din Marziono, Israel, playing for Juventus. But that’s another Non-EU person. Hmmm…how about DMC Sergio Valenzuela? 19. That’s my top target. Let’s scout him up. Even is page says, media-described wonderkid, and he looks it.

I mentioned before there is a great South Korean youther at DM, Im Jong-Soo, but that’s not only funny, but too many non-EU folks. We have one too many Koreans as it is, and have to loan him out. He’s playing for Toulouse FC, and almost has French citizenship, I don’t want to muck that up.

Although after the season starts I could make a play, and then force the club to loan him back (although I had a guy once who refused to sign that deal cause he wanted to play for me).

I send out some scout reports

Did you know that:

Yoon Dong-Hyuk is the captian of the South Korean side?
Koo Jae-Cheol is the vice?
That great GK Kim Seung-Gyu lost his starting job to a Korean wonderkid GK? 19 year old Han Seung-Tae?

I make an offer for Valenzuela. I still have a good transfer kitty from this year that I’d love to spend

Old 04-05-2016, 07:52 PM   #262
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Melilla set a record with 101 points in the liga, the previous high was 100 set by Barcelona in 2013 and Real Madrid the previous season.

Jae-Hwan’s average rating is the highest too, beating Messi’s best

Spanish League Player of the Year – Jae-Hwan wins, and then Jean-Danial at Barca, and Ronald at R. Madrid.

Top Goal Scorer Awards get Mance at 3rd.

Althof gets 3rd for Top GK of the Year

Julio R-S of Melilla wins Head Coach of the Year

R. Valladolid is named the most improved club

Team of the Year:

GK Jan Oblak, At. Madrid
DC J. Vallejo, R. Madrid
DC I. Diallo, Melilla
DR J. Willems, R, Madrid
DL J. Aka-Akpro, Barca
MC Jack Gealish, Melilla
ML C. Ronaldo, R. Madrid
MC Y. Jae-Hwan, Melilla
MR Ricardo, Melilla
ST L. Messi, Barca
ST Dong-Hyuk, Melilla

That’s right, we had five plays on the list!

Melilla End of Season Awards:

Fans Player of the Year – Jae-Hwan, Ricardo, Grealish

Goal of the Season – Jae-Hwan vs Valencia

Signing of the Season – Ricardo

Young Player of the Season – Jae-Hwan

In three years with me, Jae-Hwan already has 120 games

Year Training Summary –

Good – Ibrahim, Dong-Hyuk, Cecchi, Garcia, Mance

I hold my team meeting for next year. I want to win again! Everybody is on board

Old 04-05-2016, 08:52 PM   #263
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

A stud 22 year old Italian wonderkid striker over at Genoa on my watch list is considering retiring due to ongoing injury issues.

We hack out an offer with Valenzuela

In what can only be funny, after doing nothing for them, and getting no real reps, Ahmad Sayed is transfer listed. He would even be interested in returning to Northern Africa, but we’ve moved on from him. My squad is better. We’re better.

OM win the EURO Cup

We sign Valenzula!

Get ready and hold onto your collective posteriors he’s studly.

In other news

I start looking for more scouts

I lost Mario Rondon to a Head Coach role at Zaragoza, so my Venezualan coach left with him. I still have another though

I have these nations in my staff team right now:

Algeria
Argentina
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Cameroon
Ivory Coast
Cape Verde
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
India
Italy
Japan
S. Korea
Mexico
Holland
Nigeria
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Ireland
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
South Africa
Spain – duh
Morocco
Sweden
Turkey
Ukraine
Uruguay
USA
Venezuela

That’s a lot of states!

I offer for scouts

Mali Adama Tamboura, former international with 96 caps
Chile Rodrigo Toloza,
Ghana Frank Ado Kwame, currently a 35 year old player

I offer Darcy Norman, a high profile fitness coach currently helping the German National Sqaud, a job with us. He’s Canadian. And he should improve our training too

Belgium Jochen De Coene as a new physio

My current Belgian scout will be out of a job soon at the end of this contract year, and we’ll let him go.

My board was taken over by an epic ton of Argentianians, so I can also let my scout go.

I make offers to extend most of my staff coming up soon

Old 04-06-2016, 09:20 AM   #264
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have two of my players getting serious attention from major players – Grealish by Chelsea, and El Ghazi by Man Utd, Chelsea, and Juventus

Both are great players for my team. Both were good signings for free last year. Frankly, English football allowing a player on its International squad, Grealish, needs to do better protecting it.

Ricardo signs the mega deal with us – 5 years, 135k/week, key player, jumps his min release to 225 mill, and don’t forget that he’s worth a lot already. This should keep the raptors, like Man City, away.

In fact, in one year, Ricardo lists this club as has favorite, and Julio has a favorite personnel.

Ricardo is our Messi or Neymar.

But get ready, we may be adding in two more….

After Darcy Norman arrives, our aerobic is now a 5 star training regimen just the second 5 star we have after shooting via the manager

Wow Toloza! He arrives, gives u\s a list fo South American talent that he’s been looking at,and there are a few really strog folks here that weren;t on my radar. Like Argentine ST Adrian Urruty, and DC/R Water Colella and developed Colombian Manuel Sua, 19 yeas old, just capped. Sua is my favorite on that list.

Kevin Gamerio noticed another qualification on the coaching ladder.

End of May

Old 04-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #265
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June is here

SPAIN –

We have a major international game in June:

June 11 – Semi-Final vs England for International League

Unfortunately, my best DC< young Vallejo, is suspended for a game.

I use this as a chance to modify my squad a tad in a few places

1. I pull 32 year old Sergio Busquests. He’s nice, older, experienced, and good tactically. But Age is hitting him. I call up Sergi Darder, a DM for OM and 27 years old, just two caps. He’s better for me moving forward
2. I don’t like him, but as a temporary stop-gap, I call up DC Marc Bartra. I’ll wait, but DC Dani Perez is almost ready for the main stage, but I want experience in the England game, not untapped youth

Man Utd defeat Monaco to win the Champions Cup 3-1. We were the only team to push them. We took them to penalties in the knockout round, then in the waters they defeated Juventus 3-0 on aggregate, and then dropped six goals on Paris St-G in the Semis. We beat them 3-1 in our place

We made a sweet sweet 20 mill in tv revenues from the Champions Cup

We sold more Jae-Hwan, them Ricardo, then Dong-Hyuk, then Grealish, then Mance gear

David Vazquez has a very high works with youngsters rated as a coach, so I offer him a deal to help with the U19 Spain squad.

AS Monaco make an offer of 30 mill for Mance. No thanks. His agent wants an improved deal so I offer one. 6 teams have him on their shortlist

C Ronaldo won the Golden Shoe.

SPAIN VS ENGLAND

Welcome to Wembley Stadium

I slide over DC Ramos to start with Martinez and Duarte, and then I have Isco, Koke, Gaya, Olmo and Asensio in the midfield, and ST Morata and Perez out front.

So basically the same slate of players as before . We slide to countering. Do’t forget that England just won the Euro. This is a very good squad. And Spain is in a little bit of a rut. We have a huge amount of fresh talent in the 18-21 range, but they just aren’t good enough to make it onto my squad yet, Dani Olmo at 22 is the main young exception. So I am holding serve until I can start bringing in some talent.

Today is Isco’s 50th cap! If you’ll recall we sort of limped here with ties against Serbia and Poland and then another tie vs Poland and a win vs Serbia. Here we go!

The early stat line doesn’t impress me. Martinez gives up a PK in the 7th ,and then two goals in two 9th and 32nd. I pulled back to defensive after the second goal, but the 3rd still followed. But we are still in it. England’s only hit on 4 shots on target ,they’ve just hit hot. Half time. Show me something else!!! DC Ramos with a booking in the 55th minute, the first by either team all day long thus far. And then ST Morata on a counter feeds fellow strike-mate Perez for a shot on goal in the 58th minute, and we are on the score board. I massage our plans. A bit of give and take ensues, and then England souls ST Morata in the box and gives us a PK, and Asensio sinks it in the 68th. And now its 3-2 and this is a game again. At this moment, we have 9 shots, 8 on target, to their 12 and 5. We are in this. I send in DC Jorge Mere for Martinez. Then in the 74th, England gest a one on one opportunity vs De Gea and finishes it. 4-2. DC Darder replaces DC Ramos. Final sub is Oliver for a tired Maya. We lose 4-2. Can’t fault your effforts you fault hard!

Holland beat Italy 6-3 to set up a final match between England and Holland

Ramos is out with 2 yellows

Old 04-06-2016, 11:50 AM   #266
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay now I get a real offer for someone I might consider. As Monaco, 25.5 mill, for El Ghazi. He’s worth 32.5 mill after signing and a good season. We signed him as a key player, slid him to first team, and he plays a lot of roles on my team – 3rd ST, MCs, MR/ML and even DMC in a fit. He’s now 26, he’s basically as good as it’ll get, and that’s solid. I know that El Ghazi, and Grealish for that matter, would be happy to sign new deals for me. Bu the’s getting 56k a week, and I can’t toss all of my best players new contracts one year after signing for serous money. I have him signed for a few more years. I have no need to move him, but he’s replaceable if someone made me an offer. We’re just in a good place right now, and I don’t know that El Ghazi is the one I want to move. Oliver? Sure fine, whatever.

But I don’t want to pass by good money. I could sell El Ghazi, and then look for and sign hard a great MC future stud. But El Ghazi fits in, he’s great at set pieces, he’s a good mentor for my players already and helped them improve. So I ‘m talking myself into a “no”

I reject the bid and expect the normal, “Hey I’m pissed you didn’t let me talk to X” or the “Hey, make ne a deal contract then!” stuff but nope. None of it. El Ghazi just impressed

Back to SPAIN

Here are the best up and coming players for Spain I’ve discussed before

DC Dani Perez, we just bought him for 25 mill from R. Madrid, 20, already very good, and I’m looking at capping any day now

D LRC Javier Garcia – On our club, also developing, and another future international if things keep developing.

GK Adolfo Cruz, if he finishes developing, and he;s playing fo Benfica right now, this 20 year old wil likely be our starting GK of the future, but Spain has a lot of good GK talent coming. No rush though, De Gea is 30 and amazing

ML – Asier Goni, 19, unhappy at Osasuna demanded to be listed ,and currently Real Madrid are interested. He’s not there yet, but two years? I could see this guy as a major force on our flank, and we don’t have a lot of winger/wide middie talent right now in Spain.

ST, MR Alfredo Carasco, 21 years old, very strong already, for Barcelona, and since we lack a lot of quality STs – all of the goods ones save for Matara are capped for other nations, Alfredo is on my current short list, and could be capped anytime

DR Juan Lopez – Our former player, growing, needs 2 years or so, and if we move to a 4 back set up, would be in consideration.

DMC/MC/ D/WB/M L – Juan Carlos Agirre, plays for R SOciedad, started 34 games for them in the liga, had 7.11 rating, but he’s more of a fullback or middie than a winger, with poor pass cross stats of 10 each. He’s developing, and he needs to grow. But I don’t see him right now due to a lack of technical prowess.

ML, AML.AMC – Jose VIncete Corral, 21 years old, ,great technical stats, plays for Man City, loaned to Udinese, with 30 starts in Serie 1, and got a 7.12 rating, developing quite nicely. I;m looking at bringing him on the squad at any time, he’s just about there.

DC Pelayo Suarez, 22 – the only person on this lsit who is a real life player, plays for Bayern, developing, weak at jumping, which I need in a 3 DC set due to crosses coming in pretty regularly. He’s on my short list and could get called up at any time

DMC/MC/AMC Borja Velez, Real Madrid, 21, best as a solid DMC or MC with a Deep Lying Playmaker, woth 13 mill, plays for R Madrid, also pretty developed thus far, and close to getting called up

Expect me to begin to rate in a few of these fine youth soon and get them some play. Much like I gave Dani Olmo a shot, and now he;s running wit h, and developing. After starting him last year, Olmo is now one of my tope 5-6 players on the squad.

I do that a lot with players in my past squads, like Cyril Mzizi and my RSA squad.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #267
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Melilla moves up to 45th in Europe

England beat Holland in the final 2-0 for the International League

Kadodia is injured for a few weeks on RSA duty

Mance signs the new deal – 75k, 5 yeas. 180 mill release fee

I refuse two more deals for El Ghazi. Then the agent finally comes and wants more. But his starting line is 150k/week and that’s not happening I pull out, El ghazi talks to me, and I convince that I need to see improvement on the pitch before we move into improved contract territory.

Look, let’s say we finished 125k/ or so weekly. Lots of big name teams could pay that. Ahmad Syaed has been making 120k/week for Man Utd for the last year and a half doing nothing but drinking koo-aid on the sidelines. They’ve given him 13 games in two seasons. I can pay at most 2-3 player that sort of cash. Want an extra 10k or so? Sure. But I don’t have it, and you signed a 4 year deal, and so go away. Only Jae-Hwan at 120k and Ricardo at 135k are making 100+. Shoot, Mance is 3rd at 75k. You aren’t getting that money until you prove you’ve earned it. And you aren’t chump change. At 56k, El Ghazi is the 4th highest paid guy on my squad, although #5, Oliver, is 55k. Grealish at 50k. If anyone ahd a right to be demanding a better deal, it’s Dong-Hyuk, but we renegotiated with him in the season, and he’s still just 31.5k a week.

Sporting won the playoffs and is heads to the liga

The striker we loaned to Osasuna, ST Mwasika just got 2nd place top goal scorer player of the year for that league. 21 goals, 4 assists

As Monaco with their latest bid, for 37 mill. That’s shopping change. I reject it again.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:26 AM   #268
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June 30 –

Anyone coming up tomorrow that are now interested who weren’t before? Not really

Good bye to Bruno Souto, Osmar, Joris Mallet, Ruben Martinez, Maselaelo Ntsume,

I release every youth player who failed to get a major deal save for 3 I liked enough to retain.

Staff time:

I have 5 open scout slots:

Bosnian Mevludin Cuskic

Congolese DR Jacques Maghoma – former capped player for them as well – he’ll retire to take on this role for us as he’s 33

Colombian Scout Efrian Cortes

Mega-capped Egyptian Ahmed Almohamady,

Paraguay Jorge Nunez, modest cappaage for him too

I’m trying to develop some serious GKs here. I sed out search for the best GK Coaches. Now I don’t play games with coaches. If the best if from a nation I already have, then so what. I’m not losing sleep. But there’s one I like:

Wales, Owain fon Williams, retired recently, and I make him an offer

I need another GK coach for depth.

Ex-International GK Hannes Por Halldorsson of Iceland works.

Arsenal are the world’s richest club, and we rose, get ready for this, from 78th to 24th.

I decide to add some leagues to our list, Belgium, Ukraine, South Korea, and I remove the 2nd flight of clubs in Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, and France.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #269
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1July arrives. Get ready !

GK Nava signed with Tenerife

Our new five players:

They are described thusly:

Roberto, 35 year old experienced gk
Dani Perez, 20 year old wonderkid
Allan Luiz, 18 year old enthusiastic striker
Sergio Valenzuel, 20 year old wonderkid
Morgan Bonnot, 21 year old winger

Only Bonnot is devoid of any descriptors

In that order:

GK Roberto – 23.5kweek, 2 year deal, slow, best stuff is 12 aerial, 15 one on ones, and 17 reflexes. Savvy too, and I hope for him to be a backup and mentor to my various young GKs out there. Coach report is – useful player, professional, fits into our squad, good player for most liga, good shot stopping, international experience, and cons – slow.

DC Dani Perez – Here we go. We paid R. Madrid 25 mill for him, 20 years old, 5 year deal, 34.5k/week, 14.25 mill value. Started 60 games in the liga thus far on loans, has 6.97 average, and he’s getting better all of the time.

Phys 15/15 speed, 17 jump, 15 stamina, str, balance, 14 agility, 7 fitness

Technical – 18 heading. That’s right 18 freaking heading, and 17 jump reach. 17 tackling, 14 mark, 11 pass, 12 tecmique, 10 first touch and 12 long throws.

Mental 19 teamwork, 17 concentration, anticipation, 16 work rate, 15 brave, 14 determiniation, positioning, and 11 composure and decisions

This guy is hot. As I said I’m about to cap him internationally, and he’s strong. Reports are – professional and he sets the standard in our locker room, good in the air, very well suited to this league, un-versatile, and needs to work on agility

ST Allan Luiz, Brazilian, We paid 4.1 mill for this guy a few years ago,a nd now he’s 18, 3.4k, hot prospect. Work 2.3 mill, signed for 3 years. We picked him up with spare money from the Sayed deal. Does not count as an EU player, so we need to fix that. We’ll loan him out to other Spanish sides.

Phys – 15/15 speed, 15 agi, 14 stam, 13 fitness, 12 str, balance, 10 jump

Mental – 16 team, 15 flair, work rate, determination, off the ball, 14 composure, 13 anticipation, 11 decisions, concentration, 10 vision.

Tech – 14 finish, 12 drib, first touch, 11 long shots, technique, and 10 penalties

Needs to work on technical a lot Our report gives him good evls for the league, fast, ambitious, determined, versatile, not that professional, weak aerially

Get ready….

20 years old, Sergio Valenzuela, we paid 19 mill for him, he comes in worth 30mill, Chile and Portuguese, but capped by Chile. Was Playing in the Brazilian league. Can play DMC< DCm Dm MC, and ML. We are paying him hard, 85k/week. 5 year deal and includes a 150 mill min buyout . This is our Ricardo signing – made possible in part by the Ouatttara cash

Phys – 16/13 speed, 15 stam, 14 str, agility, 12 balance, 11 fitness, 8 jump

Technical – 16 first touch, heading, passing, 15 tackling, lng shots, 13 mark, dribble, 12 cross, technique, 11 corners, finishing

Mental – 17 deter, decisions, 16 vision, 15 team, position, 14 leader, antipation, composure, concentration, 13 work rate, off the ball 14 flair, 10 brave, 9 aggression

That is the Ricardo of DMCs. Or MCs. Or anything really. 15 tack? 16 head? 13 mark? Great defense. Then layer in 16 pass to hit folks. He is sexy in a can. I’m considering moving him to a Roaming playmaker role at DMC. Long shots of 15? Coach reports – professional, fits in, versatile, resolute, intelligent, makes decisions well, is very well suited to the liga, and good form. Poor jumping reach.

Last player:

Morgan Bonnot, 21 years old, French, 18k/week, 5 years, 8 mill initial value, Signed for a free from Nantes. MR/AMR mostly. He’s good with his left foot, not sure why no one trained him on that side, but we will. Bonnot is hot

Physical – 16/19 speed, 16 stam, 15 str, 14 jump, fitness, agi, 11 balance

Mental – 16 team, 14 determination, 13 anticipation, decisions, vision, work rate, 12 flair, composure, concentration, 11 otb, brave

Techn – 17 1st touch, 15 cross, 14 tech, long shots, 13 dribb 11 mark, pass

Yup, just an 11 pass. That’s the weakness of Bonnot. I immediately set him up with passing training. We got to get that up. Very well suited for liga, professional, fits in, fast, versatile, adept at either foot.

And those are my additions. I suspect you’ll agree that Dani Perez and Sergio Valenzuela are major pickups. Especially Valenzuela. I mean, Ricardo of the DMC spots. :0

Roberto:

Roberto Jiménez Gago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-07-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:34 PM   #270
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ibrahim has learned to not dive into tackles but to stay on his feet.

26 mill bid from Juventus for Jack Grealish. Nah. I get another from Man City. Man this guy.

Article – Top 25 Young Players in the World Today!

According to our top sources, here are the top 25 players 23 or younger in the world today.

25. Ger, ST Johannes Eggestein, Bremen
24. Ger, DL Dennis Burghart, Gelsenkirchen
23. Eng, ST Zevon Byron, West Brom
22. Sen DM Abdou Lahat Diakhate, Fiorentia
21. Ivory Coast, DC Guy Ouattara, Bayern
20. Spain, AMC, ST Dani Olmo, Tottenham
19. Colombia, AMC Jhon Arango, AC Milan
18. Holland, AM LC Kevin Silooy, Bayern
17. Croatia, DM/AMC Andrija Balic, Arsenal
16. Uru, DC Yamandu Benitez, Sporting (Por)
15. Belgium DC Louis Mputu, Melilla
14. Ukraine, AML Alexey Salmanov, Shaktar
13. Italy GK Gianluigi Donnarumma, Arsenal
12. Israel DM Din Marziano, Juventus
11. Germany, GK Lukas Althof Melilla
10. Croatia ST Mladen Mance, Melilla
9. Brazil AM RC Luciano, Shaktar
8. Italy, DLC Domenico Cecchi, Melilla
7. Germany D/WB/M/AM L Felix Passlack, R Madrid
6. Holland AMC, ST, Jack Lokhoff, Bayern
5. South Korea AM RLC Yoon Jae-Hwan, Melilla
4. Norway AM RLC Martin Odegaard, Chelsea
3. Argentina GK Yamil Luna, Paris-St G
2. Belgium AM L Matteo Peeters, Liverpool
1. Brazil, AM RLC Ricardo, Melilla

There you are

The 25 mill we spent on Dani Perez is a new high for one transfer by us

Old 04-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #271
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Loanee check –

GK Christian Adamu – not great, needs more experience. Sent out for loan

GK Blanda, may want to keep hold of to get mentoring. Decide later

GK Villar – Hmmm. . yearh I loan him.

ST Said Meddour – Yeah – loan him out

St Joe Heath, been capped once by Australia already. I extend his hot prospect deal. 5 years

ST Marc Zeze, needs more development, but closer. I make an offer to extend him as well.

ST Jorge Mesa, everyone’s favorite Bolivan Striker, now with Spanish nationality We have him signed for years. Values at 1.9 mill, I think Mesa is ready for primetime as a sub. Let’s see where my other hot ot numbers are. Reports are very well suited to liga football, very fas,t, fits in, professional, international experience, gotten better over the last 6 months, and that’s all good. It might be his time, we’ll check our other youther ST

ST Mudra Mwasika, loaned out and has a great year for Osasuna in the lower division worth 2 mill, signed for 3 more years. Capped by Congo, DRC, He’s good, and totally playable, but I think another year of seasoning would help, since Mesa’s better.

ST Allan Luiz, I make available for oan.

ST Ortega 1.9 mill value for us, signed for years. Where is he now? Not bad. Pro, fits into squad, homegrown, well suited to liga, balanced and normal, consistent, but not amazing by any means. We could keep him on my squad this year

ST Jorge Gil, Nah loan away – one year left, 20, but not getting resigned

ST Armand Combes, signed for two years, 1.4 mill, 21, started 33 games in Ligue 1 last year and got 11 goals, and 6.67 rating. He’s getting better, but Ifeel another loan would be beneficial

DC Bissafi Dotte – The 6th ot 7th DC on my roster often, and is in the conversation for more. Singed for 2 years, worth 2.1 mill, in the running, but with my new folks, I’m not sure I have the spots for him.

D LR DMC and MC Fernando Gomes – Remember this guy? I offer hima 4 year extension to his deal. And then offer him for a loan.

MC Jose Antonio – Came through my youth system. Worth 1.5 mill, loan him back out.

D/WB/M/AM L Kim Myung-Ho – I offer him out again, obviously – he had a 7.11 rating in the liga last year for Levante.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #272
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our new GK coach arrives and…we get a 5 star shot stopping training

Spain finished 2nd in the Euro 21 and lost to Holland in the finals. In that tournament, Cecchi was in the Dream Team (Ragazzi as well).

I offer to extend Garcia and pay him more. I rejected a few offers from R Madrid for the lad.

Most of my loanees head out. Myung-ho to Villarreal.

We get 35 mill for liga tv rights

The expectation this year that is that I win the liga outright, the Spanish Cup and Super cup aren’t important, and to reach the first knockout round of the Champions Cup. I confirm iit and make some serious cash

Garcia’s new deal includes 27kweek, still hot prospect, 5 year extension, and his value is 4.9 mill

I head to the board and I put in a request that I have never made while playing Football Manager. Ever

I can’t, it’s not an option. I wanted to request a new stadium

Anyways, I ask for a Trial Day,a dn it’s granted

But not enough interest. Ah well

Wow!

The Confederations Cup is Over:

Who were the Best Players?

1. Neymar wins Best Player
2. Andres CUbas, of Argentina is 2nd
3. Ricardo, of Brazil, whom you might have heard of before is 3rd

Ricardo has been capped 12 times and has 4 goals for Brazil, at the age fo 21

I arrange friendlies with Cadiz, Club Bruges, Mainz ,and R. Betis

Old 04-07-2016, 11:08 PM   #273
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Is my squad deep enough?

Gk Althof, Roberto, Banda

DC Diallo, Garcia, Mputu, Cecchi, Perez

DMC Valenzuela,Cook

MC Jae-Hwan, Oliver, El Ghazi

MR Ricardo, Bonnot

ML Grealish, Ibrahim

ST Dong-Hyuk, Mance, Kadodia, Mesa

With Ja-Cheol, Gameiro, and Benatia around.

With lots of folks there flexible and movable. Valenzuela can cover DC, Cook MC, El Ghazi up front, Olivier to the sides, Ricardo inside, and Jae-Hwan to the right.

I think we have good depth there. 7 DCs, 5 DMCS, 6 ST, 8 MC, 7 MR, 6 ML. Oh an 3 GK. That seems like a solid amount of depth. I don’t see anyone coming in at DC, and MR/ML is packed with talent. Kadodia is better than a mere sub, and El Ghazi is fine there too.

Spain drop to 17th in the world rankings

Mputu comes back raving about his link up with Benatia .

Friendly vs Cadiz – We win 4-1, scores by Ricardo, Mputu, Mesa, and Bonnot. Grealish with 2 assists is MOM.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the 2028 Olympics……RABAT MOROCCO will host. Wow – the first African Olympics

Old 04-08-2016, 01:02 AM   #274
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our field is relaid.

I ask Roberto to tutor Banda

Ja-Cheol is out for 3 weeks with a thigh injury suffered on international duty

My other Koreans aren’t here for the Mainz friendly today. Goals by Grealish, Kadodia, Gameiro. Them. 3-1 final score

End of July – Training – Kadodia

Aug –

Aug 1 – Club Brugge Friendly
Aug 8 – R. Betis, Friendly
Aug 13 – Away vs R. Madrid Super Cup
Aug 16, Home vs R. Madrid, Super Cup
Aug 22 – Away vs R. Sociedad
Aug 29 –Home vs Elche

Friendly – CB – 1-1 tie. Score and MOM by Ricardo

We are 5-4 favs to repeat as title holders

Final Friendly – We win 3-0, scores by Grealish and Kadodia and Bonnot . El Ghazi is MOM.

I’m choosing to focus on set pieces in prep for the Super Cup

Old 04-08-2016, 01:46 AM   #275
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 1, Super Cup – I begin defensive against R. Madrid. Today we’ll be doing Diallo, Mputu and Checci in the back, with El Ghazi in the MC spot across from Jae-Hwan. I would like to win the Super Cup, Melilla have never won any sort of cup, so this one would be nice as a start. Jae-Hwan finds Mance in the 17th, offsides. This game has been all them thus far. We’re going to need to get lucky on. Ricardo with a card. 0-0 half. Well that was solid. You can still win tonight! We’ve had a few opportunities turned aside or so. I send in Garcia for Cecchi, I want to get new new legs in the back, and Oliver. And then it happens. In the 74th minute. We loft a corner. The ball bangs around for a bit, and Jae-Hwan finds Diallo for a score. Ibrahim for Ricardo. Okay extra time, can we hold one, 3 minutes of time, one minutes slides by and…..nope. They score. 1-1 tie. Which I’ll take, although the manner was not great.

Dong-Hyuk is our captain and Ricardo our vice

Game 2, Super Cup – Welcome to North Africa baby! Here we go. I’d normally start controlling like normal. If I need to ease back I will. But instead I am countering. I want to nurse our lead a bit. If we get an 0-0 tie we win, but a 2-2 tie or 3-3 tie we lose. 1-1 tie goes to extra time and who knows what happens then. So I want to play counter for a bit, and see if we can frustrate Madrid, who’’ll clearly be moving forward, into making mistakes and exploiting that for counters. The game starts even enough. Then in the 14th minute we attack, and they push aside for a corner. El Ghazi winds up and fires, and hits Diallo for a score. We’re up. Nice start. We stop a single attacks by our foes, and they get a card too. Then in the 35th, Mance is driving, slides it to Dong-Hyuk, and he puts it away. We are up 2-0 at the half. Real Madrid aren’t in this thus far. 2 shots, 1 on target, to our 6 and 3. We have possession by 56%, they have 11 fouls to our 2, we are completing 5% more of our passes, winning 6% more tackles, and 30% more headers 76 – 46. By the 56t minute, they’ve pulled Isco, their main attack (Ronald is injured and not playing) and a defender. I sub in Koo Ja-Cheol at DM and swap the role back to DLP. I am doing this because he’s our best set piece, in case we get pushed and need another score. They have collected another yellow for De Bruyne. In heads Garcia for a tired Diallo. Ibrahim fro Grealish. Then late, Jae-Hwan finds Mance for a score at the 88:39 mark. Real Madrid push hard, and we punish them with a EL Ghazi score in the 90th. We win 4-0 . MOM si El Ghazi.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-08-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:17 AM   #276
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Liga game one vs R. Sociedad. Let’s move Cook into DMC, start DC Perez to give him that chance, Good luck! After they move hard against us early, I ease to standard, and then we regain control. Each side with an attack pushed aside and then Perez with a card. Clearly doing his best Diallo impression. In the 40th, Perez this Ricardo who runs down the seem, finds Jae-wan, he centers the ball for Grealish and that’s a score. Half. Don’t’ get complacent ,they have more shots, more shots on target and more. All we have is possession, the score, and headers. 71% to 54%. They grab their second card. I send in Garcia for Perez. Garcia booked a few minutes later. I send in Kadodia and Oliver. Our foes collect two more bookings later. They have 24 fouls to our 7. We win 1-0, and MOM is Grealish. Good job!

Remember Paul Jorden, the DL we brought in, and then flipped upon arriving to the league? Real Madrid just made an offer for him of 33+ mill from Chelsea, as he was on the transfer list there for them

SPAIN SQUAD – We have two matches vs Greece and Estonia for World Cup Quals coming up

I remove Santi Cazorla from my squad and replace him with youther Jose Vincente Corral. I want to see what he can do. This is the first newgen called up.

I remove DC Sergio Ramos, at 35, losing a few steps, for Vallejo, who’s back from suspending

Actually…let’s do it. I pull DC Marc Bartra from my squad and called up Dani Perez, my recent addition here at Melilla. I want to give him a start against Estonia.

BACK TO UDM

Old 04-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #277
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We make 12 mill in sweet sweet Champions Cash

Real Madrid sign Jordan

We are seeded 1st for th Group Stage of the Champions Draw and here we go…

Champions Cup Group Stage, 2021, Group A

UD Melilla
Gelsenkirchen
Ajax
Galatasaray

That’s not too bad.

Last year we had Ajax, Arsenal and Juventus and got out handedly.

R. Madrid have a tough group = Man City, OM, and Red Bull.

Our match vs Elche arrives. I have Oliver, Valenzuela, Perez all in. Good luck! Mance hits goal in the 14th, aided by Ricardo. One booking for Elche follows another. Mance to Ricardo who tries to cross to DongHyuk, punched away by GK to Grealish for a score in the 25th. Half. They have 1 shot, not on target, from far away to our 14 shots. Keep it up! I want to see what Bonnot has for us. At 21 we was just called up to the French squad. I send him in for Oliver, and then swap Ricardo and him to put him on the wing. Cecchi for Mputu. Ibrahim for a tired Grealish. We win 2-0, MOM is Ricardo. The opposing coach was uppity both before and after the match for my “foreign imports.”

Ricardo named in team of week

I deny two offers for Dong-Hyuk and then make him and offer to increase his pay and such

I wish there was an option for when someone offers you a ton of money to also say, No thanks, he’s my Captain. I’m not disrupting my squad and selling my captain.

End of August –

Training –

Mesa, Mputu and Perez all good

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-08-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:08 PM   #278
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

September –

Sept 3 – SPAIN VS GREECE, World Cup Quals
Sept 6 – SPAIN VS ESTONIA, WCQ
Sept 11 – Away vs Getafe
Sept 14 – Home vs Galatasaray, Group Stage, Champion
Sept 18 – Home vs R. Madrid
Sept 22 - Away vs Valencia
Sept 26 -Home vs Barcelona
Sept 29 – Away at Gelsenkirchen, Group Stage, Cham

This is a rough liga schedule, packed with 2 Champion games as well. We get te teams that finished 2, 4th and 5th last year in a row. And that sandwiches the European games. Wow.

During training Ibrahim injured his stomach mucles and is out for around a month or so.

SPAIN vs Greece –

My captain, Koke, is a little banged up from the flu, and I will start MC Sergi Darder who is more of a defensive minded middie as well. We have DC Duarte, Vallejo, and Matinez, GK De Gea, all of my normal middles and St you’ve come to know and love.

Greece is no chump. We can’t take them for granted. Estonia, sure, that’s fine, but not Greece. Especially here in Greece itself. For the fans! I keep us on counter at first. I want to see what’s to see. Other than an early card for Olmo, it’s a dead quiet start. Then in the 25th, We start a counter attack and St Ayoze Perez centers the ball to Olmo, to Morata on an attack run goal. Greece is booked. Then they rifle in an amazingly on target long shot when two people marked the guy for a goal in the 43rd. Nothing you could do to save that shot. We can stil win this. Greece another booking. Then Isco. I sub in Thiago for an underwhelming Isco. Thaigo booked. I send in DC Mere for a very underperforming DC Martinez. On a corner in the 73rd, they foul us in the box and….Asensio scores! We are up 2-1. Darder is tired, and I sub in Dani Parejo. Greece brings the kitchen sink at us. And……………Gaya finds ST Perez for a goal at the 91:37 mark - we win 3-1. MOM is Gaya. Very happy with that!

SPAIN vs ESTONIA –

I send in DC Dani Perez, Vallejo, and Duarte, Koke back in the middle, Asensio is tired, and Isco too, but we’ll start Oscar for the one and Thiago heads in for Isco. Pick up where you left off! Gaya finds Morata for a score in the 3rd. Olmo finds Morata for a score in the 18th. Morata his hat-trick in the 44th, ST Perez found him Keep it up! I send in ST Diego Costa for Perez, and Parejo for Koke. I sub in DC Mere for a tired Vallejo. All day long, Estonia had 1 shot. We had that match bagged. We win 3-0 and Morata is suitably selected as MOM.

I hold a team meeting and reminds folks to not get complacent out there. They all agree with me to a man.

BACK TO UDM –

Old 04-08-2016, 01:48 PM   #279
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our Spanish GK Roberto was capped for Greece in the quals.

Sergio Valenzuela got his first goal for Chile

We make 300k from the Burki deal after he collected 10 more caps

Dong-Hyuk’s new deal is 65k/week, 5 years, and 180 mill min release

Morgon Bonnot collects his firstcap for France.

We are given 50-1 odds of winning the Champions Cup, favs are Juve at 801, and then Bayern at 12-1, Man Utd at 15, Chelsea at 16, Man City at 20 and Real Madrid at 33. So 50 is not that far off from the back of the top 6 in RM.

Liga vs Getafe. I just moved Benatia to a backup deal. I like to give someone a start when I drop them a lot, so I do so today. It’s really the only game we can. I also slide Ja-Cheol into the lineup as well for similar reasons. The goal is to get them some playing time now, and then pull Benatia, and maybe Ja-Cheol as well for subs in later matches. Pick up where you left off! It’s raining here in Getafe. Mance finds Ricardo, Ricardo jukes past a defender and score sin the 14th . Ricardo flies a ball down field to Mance, slides it to Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 32nd. Ricardo is booked. Keep it up!Valenzuela with a lovely deep and dangerous pass to Grealish for a goal in the 46th. Jae-Hwan booked. I send in Bonnot for Ricardo, due to his yellow card. Next is El Ghazi for Mance Grealish with a card. Finally Gameiro for GRealish. Bonnot with a card. Game. We win 3-0. MOM is Valenzuela.

Grealish and Valenzuela in Team of Week

Old 04-08-2016, 04:35 PM   #280
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ricardo is suspended for today’s Galatasaray match, so I start Bonnot. Mputu back in DC> El-Ghazi in the MC. I want the more experienced Cook in. You can do this! Our foe gets two yellows in the first minute, so I move to light stay on your feet tackling. And there’s a FK score, lobbed to Dong-Hyuk for the goal at the 1:09 mark, for a yellow card Galatasaray got. Shot by El Ghazi, bounced off the crossbar. Jae-Hwan to Mance for a score in the 25th. We force through another goal in the 28th, off a corner. Grealish to El Ghazi to Dong-Hyuk. Another booking for our Turkish foes. Half time. Wow. Keep it up! Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk for another score, and his hatrick, in the 47th minute. Oliver heads in. More Turkish cards follow. We don’t have any. I send in Jorge Mesa for Mance. Our foes and their 6 cards lead to a 7th for someone already booked and is sent off at the 82nd minute. I send in Dani Perez for a tired Diallo. . Bonnot is injured in the 87th, but I can’t pull him out ,so we’ll both be down a man. Game, 4-0, MOM is Dong-Hyuk. Ajax and G-Twon tied

Bonnot out for 5-6 weeks for damaged knee cartilage. Those guy played hard. Lots of fouls, lots of cards.

SPAIN move up fto 14th

Home vs Real Madrid. Start Garcia in DC, Ricardo is back. Valenzuela back as well. Keep up your run! Real Madrid are building an attack through Isco and others. They score a shot just before the half, and that’s the half. Show me something else! As the next half opens, I‘m trying various tactics to change things. I swap folks, and I send in Cecchi and Cook. Then R. Madrid his us again in the 78th. Then Ricardo drives, finds Dong-Hyuk on a counter attack a minute later for a score. DC Martinez fouls us in the box, and Ricardo scores. Dong-Hyuk is injured and I send in Oliver. We tie 2-2. Good job coming back! Jae-Hwan is MOM.

Dong-Hyuk is out for a week with a gashed leg

We’ve only lost to R . Madrid once, that was in the Spanish Cup final a couple of years ago.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #281
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Away vs Valencia. Cook starts. Cecchi as well. Kadodia in for Dong-Hyuk. In the 5th, let’s start things off by a Mance goal…lovely assist by Ricardo. Then they hammer us back in the 19th. 1-1. We push forward hard on Valencia for about 10 minutes, ending with a goal in the 28th by Grealish after Ricardo sets him up. Then in the 42nd, on a FK, Grealish’s deep kick is headed out to the back of the box and Kadodia hacks a swing at goal, bounces off a DC who’s back is turned, falls to Jae-Hwan, who sinks it. They get a card just before half to one of their stars, Danilo. Half. Don’t get complacent. One of their folks goes hard on Jae-Hwan and they get another card. Ricardo to Mance, score in the 54th. MAnce heads that shot over the GK who jumps, but can’t reach it. I send in Mesa for Kadodia and Ja-Cheol for a tired Ricardo. He has a hat-trick of assists, he’s good. Then oliver. We win 4-1. MOM is Ricardo.

We now have 33 liga games in a row without losing

Most of the time when I work on set pieces, I get a set piece goal (I did with Valencia too). We’re going to try and work almost exclusively on attacking set pieces for a while, see what happens

Javier Garcia has learned to stop arguing with officials

Home vs Barcelona – The gauntlet continues. We’ll start Perez, Cook, Oliver, and E Ghazi in ST today. Messi is still Messi but he’s slowed down a lot. Pick up where you left off! Wow that was the quietest half I’ve ever seen. 30 some minutes melt away, no cards, and just 8 shots total between the teams, and 3 on target combined. You can still win this! First booking is for BArca at the 62nd minute. They’ve just used all of their subs. I push. Up tempo, tackling, et. Barca scores on a strong flowing move in the 67th. I send in Mputu and then Ja-Cheol. Jae-Hwan sends a pass deep for Ricardo, and he slips it back to Mance for a score in the 72nd. I send in Kadodia. Ricardo grabs a yellow. Then Ricardo finds Grealish on an attack run in the 84th And we hold on and win 2-1. Great win!

Ricardo in Team of Week

Old 04-08-2016, 07:19 PM   #282
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Gelsenkirchen is here and we are playing in Germany. This is arguably the hardest match of the group, away in Germany. Dong-Hyuk is back from injury and starting, I send in Mputu, and Ibrahim is back form injury and on the bench. I start with a defensive mindset. We are each getting shots and long or unhealthy ones, but little actual goals on target until in the 33rd, Cook finds Jae-Hwan for a goal. That’s our only shot on target at the have, but we are winning the headers, tackles, and possession, but 7 shots 1 on target. They have 6 and 2. Don’t get complacent! In the 51st, Oliver finds Ricardo attacking, and he scores as well. I want to rest Dong-Hyuk a bit, so I send in Mesa for him. Ibrahim for Grealish. Gelsenkirchen is moving forward hard, and gest the first match’s yellow card. El Ghazi for Jae-Hwan. We win 2-0. MOM is Ricardo. Well done!

SPAIN – I have to select a squad. Games vs Hungary and Scotland in October. I confirm it, it’s good

End of Sept –

Training – Mesa, Althof, Garcia

Old 04-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #283
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

October –

Oct 2 - Home vs Sevilla
Oct 9- SPAIN VS HUNGARY, World Cup Quals
Oct 12 – SPAIN vs SCOTLAND, WQ
Oct 16 Away vs At. Madrid
Oct 20 – Away vs Ajax, Champion
Oct 24 – Home vs Mallorca
Oct 27 – Away vs Real Betis
Oct 30 – Home vs Malaga

We are 1st in the liga

Game vs Sevilla – Our foes are in 5th right now, and they juts drubbed At. Bilbao 4-0 on the road. The gauntlet is over, and Cook heads o the bench for Valenzuela, and then Perez is in, EL Ghazi for Olvier, and we are ready to rock. Pick up where you left off baby! Valenzuela sets us up for a goal, Dong-HYuk unselfishly feeds Grealish for a score in the 24th. Then Valenzuela dribbles, finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 44th. We have more shots on target – 6 than they do shots period, 4. MAnce with a yellow to open things up. We injure a defender of theirs. I send in Mesa for Mance. Valenzuela feeds Ricardo for a score in the 66th . Garcai for Mputu. Oliver heads in for a tired Jae-Hwan. We finish the game with a 3-0 record, and MOM is Valenzuela.

Due to his play internationally and today, Diallo is jaded and in need of rest, so I’ll rest him a bit. Normally I balance my folks out more, like subbing in folks for Jae-Hwan or rotating in and out Grealish due to English duty. But I missed on this one.

Ricardo wins Goal of the Week, Grealsih is 3rd

Ricardo, Valenzuela, Grealish, and Dong-Hyuk in Team of Week

Our coaches now think that Mance possess the ability to be a star striker for the liga.

DC Ruben Duarte is injured for a week with a training injury and I call up DC Marc Bartra

Old 04-09-2016, 01:13 AM   #284
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN vs HUNGARY

We are home today. Changes to my starting XI from before. Because he is jaded and in need of rest, I am saving Isco for our next match vs Scotland. With injuries to Duarte, I am starting DC Martinez, Vallejo, and our own Dani Perez. I have Thaigo in the middle, and I am moving AMC Juan Mata to spell Dani Olmo in the AMC spot. I created that role for Mata, but he was mostly invisible, but I want to see if we’re able to get something today vs Hungary. Pick up where you left off In the 2nd minute, Asensio has the ball on the outside, scoots past one defender, finds Mata on an attack run, and boom, Mata scores. The old guy has a little in the tank. Gaya on the left with an amazing cross to Morata, who finishes in the 16th. They injure Morata, mildly, but enough for me to want to pull him, but he scored after twisting his knee, and hasn’t waved me to send in a replacement. In the 19th minute, Gaya to Morata for another score. Morata just owns Hungary. Asensio with a card, and then Ansensio with a cross to Mata for a score in the 37th. Morata unselflishly feeds Mata in the 44th for a score. Mata’s hat trick. Half. Keep it going! Morata drives, lifts a ball to ST Perez, who scores in the 53rd. I want to keep Morata in for a hat trick, but this guy is just all over the field. Koke feeds Mortata, and there it is. His hatrick in the 55th. Due to his injury, I pull him for ST Diego Costa. Gaya with a yellow, and I pull him for youther and currently uncapped Jose Vicente Corral. Wow Corral is up for this, he;s all over this field. Oliver for Asensio. 7-0 score, MOM is Morata, and wow.

Morata out for three weeks. I call up uncapped youther ST Alfredo from BArca.

Morata’s 13 goals in a year beats the previous record of 11 by Costa in 2016

SPAIN vs SCOTLAND

Today we’re away, we’ll start countering. I start Isco in the middle for Theagio, I obviously leave Mata in at AMC< and I have ST Perez and Costa starting up front for us. I start Sergi Darder for Koke in the middle due to tiredness. I start DC Mere over Martinez. Carry from where you left off. Asensio finds ST Perez in the 0:16 mark for a score. That’s it baby! Did you know that today is GK De Gea’s 75th game for Spain? Scotland returns the favor in the 20th. Gaya finds ST Costa for a score in the 38th. Half. Get this, every shot on target is a goal today. We are 6-2 and they are 4-1. That’s odd. Keep it up! Gaya to Costa again for a score in the 55th. I sub in Oliver for an underwhelming Isco. Mata was weak, I send in Dani Olmo. DC Pique for Mere. They score at the 89:22 mark. We hold to win 3-2. Mom is Costa. Scotland had more shots, more possession, and more tackles. But we won.

I hold a team meeting. Again, I warn against complacency, and again, to a man, they agree.

Dani Perez finishes those two starts for me with a 7.8 and 7.3 rating. In three games, his average rating is 7.72 for us I think we’ll run him alongside Vallejo from here on out

ST Ayoze Perez’s goal was the fastest goal scored by Spain ever.

The 7 assists by Jose Gaya is a record in a year by Spain.

Spain rises to 9th in the world rankings

BACK TO UDM

Old 04-09-2016, 09:28 AM   #285
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GK ALthof got a minor wage hike after collecting his 5th cap for Germany, he’s now making 44.5k/week.

Cup – Ah. That sucks. We get UD Logrones. I don’t want to knock them out of anything 

Our At. Madrid game arrives. They have historically been our weakest match. Last eyar, they were the only loss during the liga season. As a reminder Diallo is jaded, and he just played some international duty as well. I’ll leave him sided. I have Perez, Cechi and Mputu up on deck, and Valenzuela is tired from Chilean football, Cook is in, pIck up where you left off! As this is an away game, we begin defensive. Mputu booked tres early. At. Madrid just assaults us. But Fort Althof is not open for business. We finish the half, they had 14 shots to our 4, and Althof has a 7.2 rating, and we need to crack them open as well. We can still win this! One of their players, Koke, is carded. Another follows. We have our first real offensive moment of the game, but it’s not to be. Grealish finds Jae-Hwan for a score in the 60th minute of play. Long shot, through two defenders, hit the top left corner of the upright, and bangs in. I send in Oliver for Dong-Hyuk, who’s playing poorly, and move E lGhazi up front. Dani Perez with a yellow. I send in Medhi Benatia for Mputu. Jae-Hwan with a card. Can we stop getting cards please? We need to avoid a red card ending this! Ja-Cheol for Jae-Hwan. Just in case we need a little set piece loving. In the 88th, Ja-Cheol’s corner kick to Cecci is on target, but knocked aside by the K, so he almost got us there. We win 1-0. Good jorb!

I need to rest Mputu too

Bonnot back from injury

Game vs Ajax – With two wins under our belt, we are heading to Ajax to finish the first half of the Group Stage. Ajax beat Galatasaray and have 4 points to our 6, so this is a game we can’t take for granted. I start Diallo for Garcia, Valenzuela in the DMC spot, we begin countering, I respect Ajax. I’d love to see them get 2nd from our group behind us. Pick up where you left off!! We stop a few attacks by Ajax early, while they are just getting started. Then we allow a goal from them in the 23rd minute before they sort of ease back. We come forward, but our shots aren’t sinking and ai Make a few changes. Half She me something else! In the 53rd minute, Ricardo is driving, finds Mance for a score. Grealish collets a card. I send in Bonnot for El Ghazi and move Ricardo inside. Two cards follow for Ajax, and I send Ibrahim for Grealish. Then Garcia for Cecchi. Nothing is happening for either of us. Then in the 90:39, off a FK by Ricardo, DC Perez heads it in and we are up 2-1. Another booking for Ajax. And that;s that, we win 2-1. MOM is Ricardo, and that was a good solid comeback! We finished the day with 9 shots, and 2 on target. Both of those shots sunk. That was a lucky victory -all the credit in the world to Ajax

Once again, a score off set pieces in a game I focused on attacking set pieces

Old 04-09-2016, 11:59 AM   #286
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Kadodia approaches me awaiting some first team football. I tell him he’ll get his chances, it’s a long season. He agrees.

I massage a few of my players’ states. Bonnot is given hot prospect, Cook dropping to rotation,

300th game for Julio Rodriguez Salgado today vs Mallorca. DC Garcia starts for Perez, Pick up where you left off!!! In the 25th, Valenzuela has a beautiful long shot sink, deadly accuracy. His first goal for us. Cecchi found him. Quiet half otherwise. 1-0. Things are fine, you can do better! Ricardo scores in the 56th. El Ghazi the architect. Ibrahim for Grealish. Our foes score off a deeeeeeep FK from almost the corner of the area. Oliver heads in. Valenzuela finds Mance for a score in the 78th. Kadodia heads in. We win 3-1, MOM is Valenzuela. Well done lads

Valenzuela was with the Goal of the Week and Team of the Week

Away vs Betis. They are currently 3rd. Mputu back in. Oliver too. Pick up where you left off!!! This is Diallo’s 175th game. It’s raining today in Sevilla. Mputu with an early yellow. Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk on an attack run early. We’re doing well, so I ease back to my normal control, rather than the counter I was using. They score back in the 43rd. 1-1 half. You can still win this! In the 53rd, Ricardo feeds Dong-Hyuk for another score. Now it’s a more feasible 2-1. Then Ricardo finds Grealish for as core in the 63rd. I send in Perez, Ibrahim, and Garcia. In the 81st, they get another booking and a send-off – I don’t bother with my normal changes though. In the 84th, Grealish returns the favor by finding Ricardo for as core. We 4-1, Ricardo is MOM. Good job!

Game vs Malaga, currently 2nd in liga – Malaga haven’t lost in 9 games. We are starting Ibrahim out wide and Ricardo inside. I want to give that match a little love. Perez in for Diallo. Pick up where you left off! We start slow, and Perez and Ricardo grab bookings and three of Malaga’s folks do as well. I ease back to staying on feet for tackles. They get a minor injury on Valenzuela, and I choose to pull him for Cook. In the 43rd, Dong-Hyuk intercepts the ball and scores. 1-0 half. Don’t get complacent! I sub in Garcia for Perez. We don’t, in the 68th, Garcia finds Dong-Hyuk for a score. In heads Kadodia for Mance. We hold, and win 2-0.

Valenzuela is out for 3-4 weeks with a pulled hammy. Cook will start for him

End of Oct – Good training for Dong-Hyuk, Mesa, and Perez.

Old 04-09-2016, 12:53 PM   #287
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November –

Nov 2 – Home vs Ajax, ECC
Nov 6 – Away vs Villarreal
Nov 13 – SPAIN VS GREECE, World Cup QUals
Nov 16 – SPAIN VS ESTONIA, WCQ
Nov 21 – Away s Levante
Nov 24 – Away vs Galatasaray, ECC
Nov 28, Home vs Rayo

We are 1st in liga. Still haven’t dropped a loss, in 11 games, we are 10 wins, 1 draw.

Grealish and Jae-Hwan is Team of Week and Grealish was in Goal of the Week

Ajax is here. Starting is Diallo, Oliver, Cook. Pick up where you left off! Control today, no change.s With two defenders marking him, Dong-Hyuk moves the ball to Grealish And he finds his way through two more to score. 9th minute goal. Ajax has a pair of bookings, and then a goal to answer in the 29th. Half. Go get that goal! Perez in for Mputu. Ricardo booked El Ghazi heads in . Then in te 77th, they get a double booking and thus a red card. I move to my typical anit-red card mentality. Can we break the tie late? Kadodia heads in. Mance crosses to Ricardo, shot rebounds, off their GK and Grealish finishes. Cook booked. Jae-Hwan booked, and this is annoying, my counter-booking strategy went to light tackling, and stay on feet, so these late bookings are annoying. Diallo finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 88th. Well done, we qualify from the Knockout Stage with a game in hand and we win 3-1, MOM is Ricardo.

Group A:

Melilla, 12 points
Gelsenkirchen, 7 points
Ajax, 4 points
Galatasaray, 0 points

With two games left

Expansions planned out our youth facilities are completed

Old 04-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #288
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s take a look again at Genie Scout to see where my players are now:

Ricardo 187/200
Jae-Hwan 178/187
Cecchi 174/179
Mance 173/191
Althof 171/192
Valenzuela 171/193
Mputu 168/182
Grealish 159/170
Cook 159/159
Oliver 158/169
Dong-Hyuk, 158/179
Dani Perez 158/198
Ibrahim, 157/170
El Ghazi 155/155
Bonnot 154/172
Diallo, 152/159
Garcia 149/186
Kadodia, 147/186
Ja-Cheol 138/143
Jorge Mesa 134/159
Benatia 130/162
GK Banda, my backup future star, 124/180

That’s a strong set of players. Now let’s do some cheating analysis really quickly (if you count this as cheating). Neymar and Pogba are the best players in the world with 192 and 191 current ratings. Ricardo’s 187 is 3rd, and then Eden Hazard at 185, GK Dea Gea 184, GK Courtois 183, youther Jack Lokhoff at 181, and then 4 players at 180. So we have total 11 players in the world with a 180+ current rating. Ricardo is 3rd. then we hae Jae-Hwan, who is tied with one other player at 178, the next on the list and ranked 13th in the world. Meanwhile, we have 4 more 170+ players, and in the world, there are 43 players with a 170-179 rating. Let’s call these 54 players elite. We have 6 on our team, and then more growing. Mputu will be soon. Garcia and Perez. Dong-Hyuk. Maybe, and it’s a long time, but maybe Kadodia. And Bonnot or Ibrahim would need to get near perfect, but they have shots as well

And our foes in the liga? They’e fallen a bit. Let’s being wit Barca:

Neymar at 192
Their GK at 180
Messi at 175
Nouri at 170
Suarez at 164
Thiago at 163
Busquets a 162
Imbula at 158
Alba at 156
Musacchio at 155
Meyer at 152

That’s not where they used to be

R. Madrid?

Isco – 176
PAssalack 175
Kroos 175
De Bruyne 173
Brandt 172
Rodriuez 170
Varane 170
Vallejo 167
Kovacic 165
Danilo 164
Ronaldo 159

Ronaldo and Messi are past their peak. No one else has stepped up. Yes, R Madrid has 6 players in the elite category, but no super special stars.

At. Madrid

Koke 173
Lucas 171
I’m just giving you the others in numbers 163, 159, 156, 155, 154, 152, 151, 150, 150,

Valencia? 163, 161, 160, 158, 158, 156, 155, 153, 152, 152, 152, ,151,

Who is challenging me?

We only lost one game last year in the liga. We have a 11-1-0 record right now after getting through the majors and heavies. We aren’t losing in the group stage yet, although we have a game vs Gelsenkirchen to go. Who is stepping up Who is taking me down?

We are the North African Juggernaut. And my major two additions, Valenzuela and Perez both look pretty strong right now.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #289
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN – I have to decide my squad:

I remove the very old and slow Pique and call backup DC Duarte. I also swap DC Bartra for ST Morata

I like Javier Garcia, and I might call him up soon, but not yet.

Away vs Villarreal – Not a whole lot of changes for my squad. Perez currently has a better rating than Diallo so I send him in. El Ghazi too. Ibrahim starts today for Grealish. Carry straight on from last match!!! In the first ten minutes,2 Villareal players are givin cards and then Ricardo follows. Not a lot fo pressure by them early on, and we begin to surge forward. At the 25th minute, Ricard collects another booking and he’s send off! Uh oh! I make a lot of changes. By the 43rd, Dong-Hyk intercepts the ball, fires, and scores. Half. You can win this! The next half opens up and we survive them moving forward. I Send in Kadodia for an understandably overwhelmed Mance, I moved Jae-Hwan outside and dropped Dong-Hyuk to the center. In the 73rd minute, El Ghazi lifts a FK to Perez. From a set piece and a solo play in their back court, we are suddnely up 2-0. On another FK in the 77th, EL Ghazi finds Jae-Hwan for a score!!! That’s just crazy. I sub out a tired El Ghazi for Oliver, by now, Villarreal have 6 cards to our 2. I sub in Bonnot for a tired Jae-Hwan. Oliver with a OG in injury time off a corner. That’s annoying. We win 3-1. MOM is El Ghazi.

Ricardo is banned – I issue him a warning, and he accepts it

That’s 30 games in a row, of all sorts, that we have not lost. Super Cup, liga, and Champions.

EL Ghazi named in Team of Week

Jae-Hwan is injured for a couple of weeks on South Korean duty with a broken nose

Old 04-09-2016, 05:10 PM   #290
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN vs GREECE

The easiest way out of this group is to win it and avoid playoffs. That gets us qualified For the World Cup next year. Greece just blew up Hungary 6-1. They have one game left to play, today, vs us and are 3 points behind. If we lose today, and then lose again vs Estonia, then Greece will get out. We have to finish what we started or all of the fireworks of our collective wins heads out the window

With that understanding, I have all of my heavies today:

GK De Gea, DC Vallejo, Perez, Duarte; ST Morata and Perez, AMC Mata, MCs Isco and Koke, Asensio and Gaya on the wings. Now, we have players tired, jaded, and in need of rest, but I don’t care. We need to win today. No one takes the day off. Today is Morata’s 50th cap. Pick up where you left off! We have Greece here in home, which helps. At the 4:01 mark, Asensio finds Morata for his first goal of the game. Mata finds him in the 8th minute for another score. Things ease back to normal. Lots of misses GK sves, and Greece bounces a ball off our crossbar once. Then they foul ST Perez in the box and….Morata’s PK is pushed aside by their Goalie. Then Mata finds Perez for a score in the 44th. 3-0 half. I send in Jose Vicente Corral for Maya, and Thaigo for Isco early, to help save them. Serg Darder for Koke. Greece gets a goal off a corner in the 87th, but they handballed and called off. We win 3-0. Yeah we did! MOM is Mata

With a game in hand, we qualified and we now have to focus on other stuff.

Spain qualifies for the 2022 World Cup.

Normally I wouldn’t start, but with a heavy like Spain I want to begin to build my WC Squad now.

I may cap some youthers in the next few games to see what they have, starting with….Estonia

SPAIN VS ESTONIA

Today I make a few changes to my roster:

DE Gea and same DCs start

ML Corral, not Gaya
MR Asensio is tired, Oliver starts
MC Thiago and Dardi for Isco and Koke.
AMC Dani Olmo
ST Morata and youther 22 year old Alfredo, let’s see what the kid can do

This is Alfredo’s first cap, and Corral’s first start.

Pick up from where you left off! Alfredo to Morata for a goal in the 31st. Thiago on a FK to Vallejo, who hoofs it to Duarte for a score, Half. Keep it up! Corral finds Morata for a goal in the 53rd. Olmo for Dani Parejo. DC Mere for Perez. They score in the 79th. Corral is banged up and I send in Asenio. We win 3-1, MOM is Corral

Corral is out for a few days with a gashed head

Spain rises to 5th on the World Rankings List

BACK TO UDM

Old 04-09-2016, 05:38 PM   #291
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’ve only once before gotten to the World Cup with a heavy. Once I was brought into France as their manager, told I had to make it to the round of 16, and I did precisely that and lost to Argentina, who went on to make to it the Finals and lose, and then France promptly sacked me anyway. Stupid France!

Anyways, I haven’t had too many of my squads go to the World Cup with the intention of making it out of the group stage. I often have scrappy African sides. My best result was a 3rd place for Ukraine during the Shevchenko heyday. Other than that, I’ve never gotten out of the round of 16.

But Spain is a heavy. Yes, they are old and on their way out, but there is also a new group that’s coming in. And we have De Gea and Morata among others. We’re in the conversation

Kadodia and Gameiro are finished hooking up and he says he learned a lot.

Levante is here. I am missing many of my major stars. We have Bonnot starting for a suspended Ricardo, Oliver and El Ghazi in the middle, Cook still in DMC for Valenzuela, and a tired Dani Perez, sorry, is benched for Garcia. Pick up where you left off!!! I the 13th, Mance is dribbling, Scoots past some defenders, finds Dong-Hyuk for a goal. Then in the 33rd, corner kick to Garcia for a goal from Cecchi. Half. Keep it up!!! Ja-Cheol for Cook. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. Gameiro heads in. We win 2-0 ,MOM is Cecchi.

I’m asked to rest Mputu and Cecchi and I do

Garcia is in Team of Wee

Valenzuela back from injury

Game vs Galatasaray. Ricardo, Jae-Hwan, are in and Diallo sends in for Mputu. I don’t rush in my young DMC and Cook remains out there for today. Pick up where we left off! I misread this match at control, they are just not doing well and slide back to counter. Our foes hard tackles Jae-Hwan not once, tbut twice, and got yellows both times. Half. Quiet. GET THAT GOAL. Cecchi is injured and I seemed our Perez. They foul Mance hard professionally on a break by himself, inside the box with a double footed tackle as well. Both a red card and a PK follow. Ricardo misses the penalty, the ball remains in bounds, he flies on it and sinks it. I send in Ja-Cheol, and then Kadodia finds Recordo for a goal-o in the 85th. They counter us in the 87th for a score. We win 2-1. Good win, MOM is Ricardo

Cecchi is out for 6-7 weeks with torn ankle ligaments

Game vs Rayo – Valenzuela is back. Mputu for Cecchi, Perez in for Garcia, Ibrahim for Grealish, and El Ghazi at MC. Good luck! Ibrahim hits Jae-Hwan for a score in the 30th. El Ghazi to Ricardo for a score in the 36th. I want to give Ibrahim an extended run at ML for a while, see if he can at least duplicate Grealish. I’ve been developing him for so long, it’d be nice to move him into the starting line. Jae-Hhan to Ricardo for score in the 45th. Half. Keep it going! First card of the match goes to Rayo. Ja-Cheol for Valenzuela. Garcia for Perez. Bonnot in. We win 3-0, MOM is Ricardo.

Good job

Ricardo, El Ghazi, Jae-Hwan named in Team of Week

End of November –

Good training – Dong-HYuk, Garcia, Grealish

Old 04-09-2016, 06:21 PM   #292
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

December –

Dec 1st – Away vs Logrones, Spanish Cup
Dec 4, Home vs Espanyol
Dec 7 – Home vs Gelsenkirchen
Dec 11 Home vs Sporting
Dec 15 Home vs Logrones, SC
Dec 18 – Away vs At. Bilbao

We are 1st in liga . By 11 points over At. Madrid

For the Logrones game, I field a backup team – GK Roberto, Ibrahim, Bonnot, KAdodia and Mesa, Garcia and Je-Cheol I have Ricardo, Jae-Hwan in the middle and my other DCs. Corner kick in the 17th is Ja-CHeol to Garcia for goal. Kadadia with a score. We win 2-0. MOM is Ja-Cheol.

Gameiro has announced he will retire at the end of the season.

SPAIN!

Ready for the Group Stage Draw?

Group E –

Ecuador
New Zealand
Sweden
Spain

Hmmmm. That seems pretty nice to my side

We set up pre-Cup friendless with Italy, Australia, and Chile

Game vs Espanyol. Main team is back – Pick up where you left off! They score in the 12th minute off a corner. And then that’s it. These folks are never in the game. They will never have another shot on target. It just takes us a while to sink any. MOM is Ricardo, who scored, Oliver with an assist to him, and Mance with an interception and goal late. We got a little away wit that one out there.

Ricardo and Oliver named in Team of Week

Old 04-09-2016, 07:02 PM   #293
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Home s Gelsenkirchen – The final match of our Group Stage. Now we’ve won them all, so what will our foe spring on us today? Both of us are out, we’re in 1st, and they in 2nd. We have 15 and they 10, so this is a meaningless match. Starters include Mputu, and the normal lot. Dong-Hyuk to Mance, 24th. Ibrahim card . Mance to Dong-Hyuk, score, 40th, Subs – Bonnot, Cook, Kadodia. Jae-Hwan is MOM. Ood job sweeping and getting the full 18 points.

All of those wins gets us the sweet sweet Champons money. That’ 9 million cash we made with those wins.

World Cup 2022 is in Morocco, right next door, with a Spanish/Moroccan coach leading them. Is this destiny? Fate?

Spain have come to an agreement to use the Wydad Athletic Club for their training facilities during the Cop. (In real life, we’d likely just use Melilla’s, now that they’ve been upgraded and all, and I’m the Manager of both).

36 games without a loss of any sort is a new record for us

Old 04-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #294
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have a lot of my players currently on the headhunting list for transfers:

Diallo
Mputu
Ricardo
Ibrahim
Jae-Hwan
Dong-Hyuk
Mance
Cook
El Ghazi
Mesa

Let’s delve into our contracts more

Current values:

Ricardo – 76 mill
Jae Hwan – 75
Grealish 44.5
Valenzuela 32.5
El Ghazi 32
Oliver 25.5
Mance 16.75
Perez 16.5
Dong HYuk 15.5
Diallo 14.75
Ibrahim, 13.25
Cecchi 11.75
Bonnot 10.75
Cook – 10.25
Mputu 9.75
Garcia 5
Mesa 3
Kadodia 3
Althof 1.6

I think Diallo is the most vulnerable, comparing their value to their min release fee – 14.75 mill to 30 mill. But he’s the worst of my 5 DCs these days after they get better. We could bring in another youther, and we should be fine back there.

Cook is vulnerable at 35 mill release vs 10 mill value. But that’s fine if it happens. I could find a replacement

Anwar remains vulnerable just like summer. Mputu should be my next major player I sign. So I make him an offer.

Game vs Sporting – I send in El Ghazi. Pick up where you left off!!! We win 2-1. They have 5 cards, us none, and Jae-Hwan hit Mance for a score and then vice versa. Ibrahim was playing horribly and I yanked him for Ja-Cheol, and we also saw Garcia and Cook hit the pitch. MOM is Jae-Hwan

I may do a few of these quick summations due to the longevity of the dynasty. Especially for these smaller games

Our 18 games won is a new Melilla record

Old 04-09-2016, 08:32 PM   #295
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Get ready for the Knockout Draw:

Napoli vs Melilla
Gelsenkirchen vs Man City
Paris SG svs Chelsea
R Madrid vs Arsenal
At Madrid vs Leverkusen
Olympiakos vs AS Monaco
Inter vs Porto
Juventus vs Man Utd

And there we are. 3 Italy clubs, 3 Spain, 2 German, 2 France and 4 England plus 1 Greek and Portuguese.

Jae-Hwan in Team of Week

Mputu’s new deal is 5 years, 41k/week

Spanish Cut vs Logronse. Similar squad to last time. Ibrahim to Kadodia score in 5th, Ibrahim to Garcia, goal in the 40th. Ricardo to Ibrahim, goal in the 40th. That was not a typo . Ricardo goal 44th. 0 shots by Logrones at half. Sub Ja_Cheol, Oliver, El Ghazi. El Ghazi finds Kadodia, 88th. No cards for us. Win 5-0, MOM is Kadodia.

Bonnot out for 2—3 weeks with a thigh strain

We have Getafe next in the Cup

Game vs At. Bilbao – Last game before Winter Break. Most of my players are back in action. They score in the 26th Mance scores in 57th off Ricardo set up. Ricardo gets rebounded pas after a intercepted pas and scores in the 67th. Subs includes Diallo, Grealish, and Kadodia. We win 2-1, MOM is Ricardo.

Mputu learns to keep back

We finish the first 17 games with a solid 16-1-0 record. We have 13 points on the next team.

I want to grow Garcia into a Spain player, so I’ve been giving him a lot of starts. We need better DCs.

Anyone coming free I care about? Not really

Ricardo has learned to switch the ball to the other flank.

Ja-Cheol virus and out for 2 weeks

Old 04-10-2016, 12:17 AM   #296
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It’s Dec 29, anyone coming free in 6 months I want to chase?

C. Ronaldo will sign for me. As will Luis Suarez, if I want the Bite Machine on my Team. But the main prize is 28 year old Felipe Anderson, a middle who is amazing. Like devastatingly so. I make him an offer forthwithHe;s a Brazilian who’s ;played for Lazio for so many years he actually has Italian citizenship. Starter on their national squad. You know he;s good.

I would love to bring his sexy butt to North Africa. Plus, he;s already developed good, like where my wonderkids want to eventually be good. Anywas, enough fawning over him, I make him an offer

He’ll give me insurance in case of a Cook/El Ghazi/Oliver sale.

Barcelona allowed one of their awesome Spanish youth to get to their last 6 months, and I make an offer to him – Fran Soler

I make offers to both players.

As of right now, I hold off from making any more

End fo December – Jae-Hwan, Ibrahim, and Mputu impressed

Old 04-10-2016, 01:12 AM   #297
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The World Golden Ball was announced. Winner was Alexis Sanchez. 2n Place? Ricardo!

World Player of the Year Announced, Sanchez, firstl Eden Hazard 2nd and…Jae-Hwan 3rd!

The World Team of the Year:

GK De Gea
Ds Alex Sandro, Otamendl, M Hummels, M Darmain
M Ricardo, Jae Hwan
AM A Sanchez, A Correa, E Hazard
ST Dyabla

That’s right, two players in World Team of Year

European Gold Boy Award:

Ricardo!

Asian Footballer of the Year:

Jae-Hwan is 1st, Dong-Hyuk 2nd and Nam Tae-Hee as Persepolis is 3rd

The Yoons are named in Asian Best XI

Young Footballer of the Year:

Jae-Hwan

Best Europe-based Player Winner –

Ricardo

Brazilian Olympic Committee Footaller of the Year:

Ricardo

French Revelation of the Year?

Morgan Bonnot

Wow, hello awards!

Old 04-10-2016, 08:39 AM   #298
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

January –

Jan 1 – Away vs Cadiz
Jan 5 – Away vs Getafe, SC
Jan 8 – Home vs Valladolid
Jan 12 – Home vs Getafe, SC
Jan 16 – Home vs R Sociedad
Jan 19 – SC QUARTERS
Jan 23 – Home vs Getafe
Jan 26 – SC QUARTERSS
Jan 30 – Away vs Elche

We are 1st in liga

Game vs Cadiz -Bonnot back from injury. Grealish back to start. Ibrahim was fine, but there were some non-Cup matches where he was rocking 6/4 or 6.6. For now, that’’s the end of that. Perez to Jae-Hwan, 4th. Grealish to Dong-Hyuk, 8th. Pere z card. Jae-Hwan to MAnce in the 50th. Garcia card. Sub – Diallo, Kadodia, Oliver. Valenzuela with a long shot goal in the 88th. We win 4-0. They finished with 7 bookings. MOM is Jae-Hwan

Morata set a record for best overall rating in a year for Spain at 9.09

I get a pair fo 75 mill offers from the Manchesters for Jae-Hwan. Lol

I wouldn’t do it for 175. Min release is 250. Suck it

Cecchi is back from injury

Fran Soler agrees to join us for his post-Barca career

I have never been offered anything for Cook, but AS Monaco offer us 8.25 mill. For a guy with 10 mill value, and with a 30 min release who’s just 24 despite laying for me for 2.5 years? Nah.

I reject and tell them it’s not good enough

Then I get another offer, and we agree to 15 mill - but only if I end up getting Anderson.

I connect Dong-HYuk with Kadodia

Valenzuea, Grealish, and Jae-Hwan named in Team of Week

Cup Game vs Getafe – I have Roberto in at GK. Bonnot on the wing and Ricardo inside. Grealish to Mance, 14th minite. Valenzuela goal, 29th. Subs Cook, Mesa, Ibrahim. Ricado goal from Bonnot. We win 3-1. MOM is Bonnot.

WE BRING IN FELIPE ANDERSON – We beat out a ton of clubs to do so as well.

Now I can sell cook comfortably

Cook heads out and we make 15 mill

Old 04-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #299
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game vs Valladolid – I keep Ricardo in the middle and break Oliver out wide, just to mix things up. Jae-Hwan to Grealish, 22nd, Mance to Ricardo, 32nd Mance banged up and Kadodia in. El Ghazi and Diallo follow. They score later and its 2-1. 29 shots, 14 on target. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Close!

Mance – out for 4 weeks with a damage knee

I get a couple fo 100k offers for one of my youther backup GKs, and I accept both

Grealish with Goal of Week

S Cup leg two vs Getafe. Kadodia in, Cecchi, Ibrahim, and Bonnot all in. Scores – Ricardo, 28th, Kadodia from Ibrahim, 32; Ibrahim to Bonnot, 37; Ricardo to Mputu, 39th,, Getafe, 70th, 73rd; - Subs. Gameiro, Mesa, D. Perez. We win 4-2, Ricardo is MOM.

Next up – Levante.

Ibrahim learns to hug the line regularly

Old 04-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #300
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GK Lorenzo is sold to Cadiz

Home vs R. Sociedad - Ja Cheol back from injury and on the sub squad. Back in is Grealish, El Ghazi. Ricardo to Kalodia, 6th minute, Mputu to Kalodia, 22nd, Dong=HYuk to Kalodia, 30th, Red card for them, 38th minute; Jae-Hwan card, Ricardo booked, Sub Mesa, Bonnot, Ricardo goal from Dong-Hyuk, 76th, Sub – D Perez. We win 4-0, MOM is KAdodia

Melilla set a new Liga record, the 48 game unbeaten run is the most in liga hisotry. From October 31, 2020 through January 16, 2022 and ongoing

Five of our players named in Team of Week – Althof, Valenzuela, Cechci, Mutu and Ricardo

I reject an offer for Cecchi

I sell another of my youthers, Jesus Angel Castillo, 19 years old now, to Alcorcon.

Cup Math vs Levante – Start Ibrahim and Bonnot and D Perez and Ja-Cheol at DMC. Our foes score. Half. Dong-Hyuk to Kadodia, score, 49th, Cecchi hits Bonnot for a score. 56, Ibrahim sinks a rebound, 71st – Subs Mesa, Diallo, We win 3-1, MOM is Bonnot

Banda returns and is delighted with his linkup with Roberto.

Home vs Getafe – El Ghazi starts, Ricardo is out with a suspension, Diallo. Vlenzuela, is and I leave in Bonnot after some good form. El Ghazi to Grealish, 7th minute, Kalodia to Grealish, 10th, Bonnot to Kalodia, 14th, Dong-Hyuk to Kalodia, 23rd, Bonnot Dong-Hyuk, 40th, Getafe, 49th; sub – Oliver, Ja-CHeol, Mputu. Diallo injured a bit at the end. We win 5-1. MOM is Grealish. That was a 5-1 drubbing without Ricardo, and where I had to pull Jae-Hwan early due to a knock on the pitch.

Diallo is out for 2 weeks with a minor neck injury

SIX of our players in Team of Week

I reject another offer for Cecchi