Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > Dark Cloud's Personal Playground
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #51
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

I don't really want to own 2 teams, but would babysit a team if I had to. I like the structure of the league so I don't like contraction.

INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #52
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Yeah, it's more like "babysitting" over "ownership." And we can even pass them off from year to year (amongst people here) until we find someone else. I just don't like AI ownership.

It might be handy from a recruiting standpoint if (any of you) you were willing to post and communicate you're enjoyment of the league and perhaps encouraging newbs to consider playing, too. People are often daunted by fast-sim, but I feel like everyone in here has proven how easy it is to get immersed into this league.

SLOP...A unique fast-sim experience (OOTP13) - OOTP Developments Forums (OOTP)

or

SLOP (OOTP) seeks a few schlubs for fake beisbol adventures - Front Office Football Central (FOFC)

Or if you're in another league and want to pitch what we're doing here, that might also work.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 10-12-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #53
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

As it turns out, there's some hope. Some OOTP guys are writing me back today. I sent out a mass mail of a bunch this afternoon and there's some interest. Keep burning the wood, but we might not need to do anything. Still keep the feedback coming.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #54
Gomer
H.S. Freshman Team

Oh yes. The SLOPpy league is full of fun and excitement. Don't you wish you could feel excitement too?

How's that for a sales pitch, YD?
Gomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #55
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Went to OOTP and did some recruiting and it looks like we have at least two new guys coming over for this upcoming season.