I still can't hit for shit.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #252
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

1. What's your usual approach to the at-bat? Do you guess pitch, location, or both?

2. If you don't "lock-in", do you usually swing at the pitch, take the pitch, or look in another part of the zone?
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #253
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

I think the AI pitchers hate something about my RTTS batter, perhaps it's my pre-swing bat waggle shamelessly stolen from Gary Sheffield. I've only drawn one walk in my first 60-70 AA at bats but I've been hit by five pitches which has given a nice boost to my OBP. I'm hitting pretty well though, somewhere around .350/.390/.550
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #254
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
I think the AI pitchers hate something about my RTTS batter, perhaps it's my pre-swing bat waggle shamelessly stolen from Gary Sheffield. I've only drawn one walk in my first 60-70 AA at bats but I've been hit by five pitches which has given a nice boost to my OBP. I'm hitting pretty well though, somewhere around .350/.390/.550

From my RTTS I'm currently playing in AA as an 18 year old starting pitcher, I can tell you that it's awfully tough to find the strike zone when you're trying to hit the corners against a .350 hitter and have a pitch get away from you.

I've plunked at LEAST 6 hitters through 2 months of games. Trying to work inside when you have little control can be pretty hair-raising.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #255
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
1. What's your usual approach to the at-bat? Do you guess pitch, location, or both?

2. If you don't "lock-in", do you usually swing at the pitch, take the pitch, or look in another part of the zone?

1. Both. Didn't even realize you could do one or the other but that obviously makes sense. Is there a benefit to just doing one?

2. If it's a breaking pitch, I do my best to lay off. Usually my best is no good and I just get too jumpy and swing. That's my biggest problem obviously. But there end up being a lot of fastballs that I feel like I'm trying to lift but I end up hitting into the ground, usually weakly.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #256
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I ususally just guess fastball and keep the hitting stick closer to the top of the zone because it's easier for me to drop it and mash one then go up for a heater. If I know it's a FB I sit dead read and get the power swing ready on 0-0, 1-0 or 2-0 counts. Otherwise I'm just up there looking for something to drive.

I also like to continually check my swing analysis. I glean some useful stuff out of it.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #257
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

That's why I just play rookie level, I want to play a game, not continually suck at a game...
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #258
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
1. Both. Didn't even realize you could do one or the other but that obviously makes sense. Is there a benefit to just doing one?

2. If it's a breaking pitch, I do my best to lay off. Usually my best is no good and I just get too jumpy and swing. That's my biggest problem obviously. But there end up being a lot of fastballs that I feel like I'm trying to lift but I end up hitting into the ground, usually weakly.

1. If you guess just pitch and get it correct, the strike zone lines flash red to let you know that you guessed the pitch so you know what's coming. If you guess the location, it'll give you a target, but you won't know which pitch is coming. If you guess both (what I usually do), you can get the lock-on if you get both right. I personally don't do just one.

2. Do you use contact swing or power swing when you get a fastball? I would highly suggest only using contact swing until you get your contact rating up a bit. You can still drive balls out of the park with a contact swing if you lock in on a fastball. Wait until you develop a bit more before attacking the ball with a power swing. If you have lower ratings, your margin for error is tiny at best. Also, make sure you move the left stick right to the lock-on area. Don't try to position it under the ball and I wouldn't suggest using the right stick to 'lift' or direct the ball either. Just hit the target and you'll hit the ball pretty consistantly. Keep it simple.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 03-10-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #259
Logan
Head Coach

Should've clarified...I'm mostly playing franchise mode, not RTTS, so I'm obviously using a variety of hitters.

Something I can't quite figure out...let's say there's a low and inside fastball that my right-handed hitter should be able to drive. Should I be pressing the stick down and to the left to match the location or pressing it up and left to pull it in the air? I feel like it should be the latter but when I check the swing analysis and see that I'm not really catching the ball on the sweet spot, it makes me think I'm doing something wrong.

edit: I didn't read all of what you said in #2 because I figured it dealt with RTTS but I should double check...is this "target" you're referring to exclusive to that mode? I haven't seen anything like a lock-on outside of when the area of the zone will flash when you've guessed location, and I thought you influenced the ball with the left stick, not the right stick. How can you move the right stick while also pressing the swing button?

Last edited by Logan : 03-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #260
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Right stick to influence bunt direction or fly ball/ground ball chances = before pitch.

Your controller will give a light rumble (if you're using a DualShock) to let you know it has registered.

Left stick to influence swing = during swing

It confused me at first too, wondering how I was supposed to manage that while judging the pitch all at once.

Last edited by Big Fo : 03-10-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #261
Logan
Head Coach

I see, thanks. So to answer my scenario from above...I should be pressing the left stick up and to the left if I want to pull a low and in fastball through the air?

Last edited by Logan : 03-10-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #262
DanGarion
Coordinator

See this is my problem with sports games nowadays, they make you have to pat your head, rub your belly, and sing the national anthem all at the same time to do anything.

I just want a shut up already and play mode.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #263
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I see, thanks. So to answer my scenario from above...I should be pressing the left stick up and to the left if I want to pull a low and in fastball through the air?

If the pitch is low and in, you should be tilting the left stick down and to the left (for a RH hitter) for the best chance of solid contact.

Trying to force a flyball/groundball is best done before the pitch, though sometimes I do use the right stick during the pitcher's windup if I have guessed the pitch/location correctly, like a 2-0 pitch I know will be a fastball up in the zone.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #264
Logan
Head Coach

I follow. Thanks man, will give it a shot later.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #265
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
See this is my problem with sports games nowadays, they make you have to pat your head, rub your belly, and sing the national anthem all at the same time to do anything.

Exactly. If I had these skills, I'd be playing in the actual major leagues, rather than on a console.

It's why Madden's vision cone was such a failure, while the introduction of one-button passing was such a hit: I want to say "throw to Randy Moss" and have it do the right thing.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #266
Logan
Head Coach

While the whole combination of buttons to guess pitch/location, plus moving the stick to influence swing is kind of annoying, I still prefer that to the split between contact swing and power swing. Outside of the times when a guy clearly swings for the fences, or clearly is just trying to get his bat on a ball anywhere close (ie to move a runner over to 3rd), every swing by a good hitter with good form is basically the same.

In this game, if I'm using David Wright and seeing a fastball middle in that I want to drive into the gap, I have no idea if I should be hitting square or X, or if there is even any difference.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #267
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I don't fiddle with any of that garbage. I just hit "x".
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #268
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post

maybe youd be able to play if you werent a 750lb web designer

too soon??????
Old 03-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #269
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post

too soon??????

STFU Pumpy Sheffield.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #270
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post

too soon??????

Since when did jbmagic get welcomed back to the board?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #271
JS19
College Prospect

Ok, I'm confused....how do i try to hit, for example, a ground ball to the right side? Assuming I have a righty up at the plate?
JS19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #272
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Exactly. If I had these skills, I'd be playing in the actual major leagues, rather than on a console.

It's why Madden's vision cone was such a failure, while the introduction of one-button passing was such a hit: I want to say "throw to Randy Moss" and have it do the right thing.
Not to thread jack but the vision cone made multiplayer so much fun especially if you our your opponent played as a safety. You had to look off receivers just like QBs really do.. That is all, oh, and I really want to find a PS3 cheap for this game alone.
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #273
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

welp guess im done here
Old 03-11-2009, 07:19 AM   #274
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Can anyone tell me how the pitching meter works? There really isn't anything in the instruction booklet about it. I think I understand the basics of the meter but what does it mean when the line in the middle of the meter is gone? I thought it was maybe fatigue but sometimes it's gone in the 2nd inning and will be back in the 3rd. Also, If you go into the red on top of the meter does that effect fatigue?

Looking forward to some insight...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:55 AM   #275
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
Can anyone tell me how the pitching meter works? There really isn't anything in the instruction booklet about it. I think I understand the basics of the meter but what does it mean when the line in the middle of the meter is gone? I thought it was maybe fatigue but sometimes it's gone in the 2nd inning and will be back in the 3rd. Also, If you go into the red on top of the meter does that effect fatigue?

Looking forward to some insight...

It's also related to your confidence. For example, it disappears after you have allowed a lot of hits, or an HR, etc. The same way that it moves way faster on clutch situations like bases loaded.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #276
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
It's also related to your confidence. For example, it disappears after you have allowed a lot of hits, or an HR, etc. The same way that it moves way faster on clutch situations like bases loaded.

For the record, I'm almost POSITIVE that it doesn't move faster in clutch situations. There are two meter speeds: wind-up and stretch. The meter moves faster when players are on base because the pitcher is pitching from the stretch, which is a faster motion. But the stretch timing is the same whether there's a guy on first or the bases are loaded. The only change in a clutch situation is that you can 'feel' your heart beating as the controller vibrates, which can be distracting.

You're correct that the 'perfect' line size changes based on how well (or poorly) you're pitching.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #277
Logan
Head Coach

Yeah I'm with you in that it moves uniformly to match the shorter delivery in the stretch. Pretty sure that started with MVP 05, glad it's like that.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #278
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Had a huge game last night with my 18 year old starter. Threw 6 1/3 innings of no-hit ball. Ended the game with a complete game 2-hit shutout. The great part was that the announcers were getting revved up as the no-hitter progressed. Matt V. was pretty upset when the Biscuits finally got their first hit off me.

I received 150 points for a complete game and 100 points for the shutout. Got 585 training points just for that one game (a normal game is usually around 100 points). I took all 585 points and stuck it on developing my fastball. Went from a 91 MPH fastball to a 95 MPH fastball.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #279
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

My PS3 is listed as out for delivery!

JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #280
Logan
Head Coach

Since I'm still working on improving my hitting, and it will take some time, a RTTS career with a SP seems like a good idea. Are you guys playing through spring training or letting it sim?
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #281
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Since I'm still working on improving my hitting, and it will take some time, a RTTS career with a SP seems like a good idea. Are you guys playing through spring training or letting it sim?

I started as a 18yr SP RTTS. I got signed with the Rangers and I played out the ST. Now we're in the regular season and the Frisco RoughRiders (AA) team is pretty decent. We are in first by 3 games (after 20 played). I've been actually pitching pretty well as a RP and I think I'm going to ask the coach about getting in the starting rotation soon...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #282
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:

I play every single start including spring training. With RTTS, each start only lasts 20-25 minutes at the most. Once you get into the regular season, you'll likely be a reliever for the first month or two.

Edit: Actually, the starts in spring training don't even last that long. The coach usually pulls you after 3 to 5 innings to look at other pitchers.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 03-11-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #283
RainMaker
General Manager

What level are you guys playing on?

Also, any tips for where to put points. As a reliever I never seemed to be able to get my guy anywhere near the others rating wise. Maybe that's because I started as an 18 year old but in my 4th year I'm still one of the weaker relievers in the league. Should I bother with H/9 and stuff or just focus on my pitches? Focus on 2 pitches or all 3?
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #284
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Had a huge game last night with my 18 year old starter. Threw 6 1/3 innings of no-hit ball. Ended the game with a complete game 2-hit shutout. The great part was that the announcers were getting revved up as the no-hitter progressed. Matt V. was pretty upset when the Biscuits finally got their first hit off me.

I received 150 points for a complete game and 100 points for the shutout. Got 585 training points just for that one game (a normal game is usually around 100 points). I took all 585 points and stuck it on developing my fastball. Went from a 91 MPH fastball to a 95 MPH fastball.

Damn, very nice. I'm just starting my 3rd season as a starting pitcher, but I've yet to throw a complete game. I took a shutout into the 9th inning once but gave up a leadoff double and then a home run and got pulled, that is the closest I've come.

My fastball velocity is up to 98, I regularly throw 100 mph fastballs and occasionally get up to 102. I've set myself up as a power/strikeout pitcher. My HR/9 and BB/9 ratings are lagging behind while K/9 and H/9 are much higher. In double A I averaged a strikeout an inning. In AAA I think I was in he 7 Ks/9 range. I'm starting my 3rd season in the majors.

I started on the default veteren difficulty, which was fine at first but I suspect I'll need to up the difficulty fairly soon(or just leave it where it is and try to set all kinds of records)
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #285
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Damn, very nice. I'm just starting my 3rd season as a starting pitcher, but I've yet to throw a complete game. I took a shutout into the 9th inning once but gave up a leadoff double and then a home run and got pulled, that is the closest I've come.

My fastball velocity is up to 98, I regularly throw 100 mph fastballs and occasionally get up to 102. I've set myself up as a power/strikeout pitcher. My HR/9 and BB/9 ratings are lagging behind while K/9 and H/9 are much higher. In double A I averaged a strikeout an inning. In AAA I think I was in he 7 Ks/9 range. I'm starting my 3rd season in the majors.

I started on the default veteren difficulty, which was fine at first but I suspect I'll need to up the difficulty fairly soon(or just leave it where it is and try to set all kinds of records)

Yeah, I started on the All-Star difficulty because I knew from previous experience that Veteran would be too easy. I've not focused much on the /9 ratings. I focus mostly on stamina, fastball, and slider. I maintain my /9 ratings and my third pitch ratings when they start to fall a bit, but don't try to raise them right now.

I currently have 25 K's in 65 innings with only 6 BB's. Record is 5-2. WHIP is 1.04 and ERA is now 1.69. I just try to keep the ball down and keep it in the park. It works well in AA, but I'll have to work harder once I start facing AAA batters. I'm sure I'd still get shelled if I faced a ML batter right now.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #286
spleen1015
Coordinator

Do you guys like playing RTTS with pitchers more than hitters?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #287
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
What level are you guys playing on?

Also, any tips for where to put points. As a reliever I never seemed to be able to get my guy anywhere near the others rating wise. Maybe that's because I started as an 18 year old but in my 4th year I'm still one of the weaker relievers in the league. Should I bother with H/9 and stuff or just focus on my pitches? Focus on 2 pitches or all 3?

I'd suggest trying to build two strong pitches. The RTTS model is built where you really have to excel to be able to max out most of your attributes. You can still be an all-star pitcher with a few sub-par attributes.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #288
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
I'd suggest trying to build two strong pitches. The RTTS model is built where you really have to excel to be able to max out most of your attributes. You can still be an all-star pitcher with a few sub-par attributes.

That seems to be working for me as well. I developed my fastball(not at the complete disregard for everything else, but I raised my fastball control/velocity way more than anything else) quite a bit initially.

I'd get ahead in the count with it a lot and my subpar changeup and slider worked well simply because everyone was sitting on my fastball all the time. Now I'm working on my slider so that I'll have two strong pitches and it seems to be working quite nicely.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #289
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:

Do the H/9, HR/9, K/9, and BB/9 have any effect? I can see how H/9 and HR/9 have an effect on how hard the ball is hit, but BB/9 would seem to be completely based on your control. Maybe there are other benefits to them, but should those be lowest priority?

I guess my issue is that while I'm a good reliever, I'm not great. I've been spreading my points out but it doesn't seem like I'm getting better overall. I'm wondering if narrowing it down to a few specialties would be best. Also, is it best to use 40 points per attribute or save them up and use 200 at once for one? I have been doling out training as I get points and usually not more than 50 per item at a time.

Sorry for the questions, somewhat new to RTTS and just not understanding.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #290
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Do the H/9, HR/9, K/9, and BB/9 have any effect? I can see how H/9 and HR/9 have an effect on how hard the ball is hit, but BB/9 would seem to be completely based on your control. Maybe there are other benefits to them, but should those be lowest priority?

I guess my issue is that while I'm a good reliever, I'm not great. I've been spreading my points out but it doesn't seem like I'm getting better overall. I'm wondering if narrowing it down to a few specialties would be best. Also, is it best to use 40 points per attribute or save them up and use 200 at once for one? I have been doling out training as I get points and usually not more than 50 per item at a time.

Sorry for the questions, somewhat new to RTTS and just not understanding.

Yes, the /9 stats definitely have an effect. Better ratings on BB/9 affect the margin of error when you miss the target on the meter (i.e. less variance when you miss your target). K/9, H/9, and HR/9 affect the margin of error regarding the batter. The H/9 and HR/9 increase the 'sweet spot' for the batter to achieve a hit or HR against you. The K/9 reduces the sweet spot of the batter, making it tougher to make contact.

I usually save up the points, but I don't know that it matters.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #291
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

My 18 y.o. starter ran his winning streak to 7 games before finally getting a no decision. Announcers noted that I was streaking and could get a call-up soon. Also, I got a second complete game. The announcers mentioned my stamina and that it was my second complete game of the season.

Played a game last night where Matt V. took time at the start of the game to wish all of the fathers in attendance a Happy Father's Day.

I also had a between pitch commentary when Hudler said that the first day of summer turned out to be a beautiful day. I'm not sure that any other game comes even remotely close to the announcers in this game and the immersion it provides. Just makes you smile when you hear some of their comments that are unexpected.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #292
Atocep
Coordinator

One thing that annoyed me in last year's version that was the fact that you'd be a stud 18yo pitcher and it would start you off with an 85mph fastball. With this game my 18yo pitcher is consistently in the 90-91 range and touching 93 in his first spring training. Much more realistic and really helps with immersion.

Another thing is they seemed to have tightened up the pitching controls quite a bit. Last year I never felt it was necessary to hit my release point with each pitch and velocity seemed to be more random than based on the meter. This year there's a noticeable difference in your pitches based on where you hit your spots on the pitching meter.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #293
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

wish i had a ps3
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #294
duff88
College Prospect

After a very good 12-5 first season in the AA in which I kept a 2.41ERA, I was having a tougher time in the AAA with a 6-5 record, although I still had a respectable 2.49ERA. I had been drafted by the Marlins, and our AAA team had big defense problem and I had probably around 80% of my runs allowed which were earned.

Anyway, a week to the all-star game of my second season, I was traded to the Houston Astros. Two games in with their AAA club, I have one loss, have allowed four homeruns and 10 points in nine innings... I'll need to get my game back together.

-

BTW, the commentaries are amazing in this game, but if I can nitpick it gets kinda annoying that there is so much depth in it while some situations only include one or two different comments. Like when you walk a batter and you get a visit from the pitching coach, the comment is always "Come on, quit walking guys!". Seeing as this happens regularly, I wish there were a few more different comments.

Last edited by duff88 : 03-12-2009 at 12:52 PM.
duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #295
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
One thing that annoyed me in last year's version that was the fact that you'd be a stud 18yo pitcher and it would start you off with an 85mph fastball. With this game my 18yo pitcher is consistently in the 90-91 range and touching 93 in his first spring training. Much more realistic and really helps with immersion.

Another thing is they seemed to have tightened up the pitching controls quite a bit. Last year I never felt it was necessary to hit my release point with each pitch and velocity seemed to be more random than based on the meter. This year there's a noticeable difference in your pitches based on where you hit your spots on the pitching meter.

Damn you. I need to buy this now. Those were my main gripes with RTTS.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #296
Icy
Pro Starter

I love also the new options on RTTS as fielder to condense your team mates at bats when you are on base, it was so boring past year to watch there your team mate fouling out 6+ pitches.

You can even select to totally skip your baserunning or only when your player is not the laeding man.

Perfect if you enjoy playing with an slow slugger that is boring to manage on base to base moves.

RTTS seems perfect this year both as batter and pitcher, and this is in PSP as my PS3 is still broken at Sony while i have here my still plastic wraped PS3 game.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #297
duff88
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I love also the new options on RTTS as fielder to condense your team mates at bats when you are on base, it was so boring past year to watch there your team mate fouling out 6+ pitches.

You can even select to totally skip your baserunning or only when your player is not the laeding man.

Perfect if you enjoy playing with an slow slugger that is boring to manage on base to base moves.

RTTS seems perfect this year both as batter and pitcher, and this is in PSP as my PS3 is still broken at Sony while i have here my still plastic wraped PS3 game.

I thought you couldn't skip baserunning. I'll have to look through the options tommorow to try and find out how to do that!
duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #298
RainMaker
General Manager

Baserunning is so bad in this game. That's the one thing keeping me from playing as a position player at the moment.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #299
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

You can skip all baserunning in RTTS if you want.

Last edited by Big Fo : 03-13-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:04 AM   #300
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
You can skip all baserunning in RTTS if you want.

I do like stealing though.