Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #401
JediKooter
Coordinator

Don't feel bad M Go Blue. Every time I see the collective neurosis of the women here in the bay area and then look at the prospects in San Diego, all I can think of is, "I would not still be single if I lived in San Diego".

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #402
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Don't feel bad M Go Blue. Every time I see the collective neurosis of the women here in the bay area and then look at the prospects in San Diego, all I can think of is, "I would not still be single if I lived in San Diego".

There are lots of good catches in Pittsburg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #403
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post

Too bad Pumpy has already marked his territory there.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 04-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #404
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Oh! That's what that smell all around the city was

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #405
JediKooter
Coordinator

That's something you just can't "wash off".

Old 04-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #406
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Amazon.com: Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough: Lori Gottlieb: Books

Book is obviously targeting women, but is a worthwhile read for men. A 41-year woman who is a writer, who had a kid on her own and then decided she wanted to try to find a husband. She chronicles her dating experiences past and present, hiring matchmakers at a point and a dating coach. If nothing else to see the perspective of a woman and of the guys she interviews...might change a perspective or two.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #407
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
Amazon.com: Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough: Lori Gottlieb: Books

Book is obviously targeting women, but is a worthwhile read for men. A 41-year woman who is a writer, who had a kid on her own and then decided she wanted to try to find a husband. She chronicles her dating experiences past and present, hiring matchmakers at a point and a dating coach. If nothing else to see the perspective of a woman and of the guys she interviews...might change a perspective or two.

A kid on her own?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #408
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
I even sent a quick note to one that really hit me where it counts that she made me wish I hadn't moved from the Bronx. She even replied, thanking me & wishing me luck.

She would not have been single, nor replied if she had been, if I were still there...

Fuck you, and your "law," Murphy. You prick.

What did you tell her?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #409
Galaxy
Coordinator

I saw this as the headline in a picture of windmills (just windmills) in one profile: One of the reasons I like driving by the water everyday. Yes to windmills; no to fracking.

Okay?
Old 05-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #410
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

I wrote to a local woman that practically made me fall out my chair. She seems outstanding. Beautiful. Real. Intelligent. Nice.

Got this reply:

Quote:
Hey, hi there. I'm sorry but I don't think we're a good match.
However, I wish nothing but best that you'd find your match soon

Reaffirming that she is likely everything I thought. Impressive. I'm not even disappointed or anything that I got shot down. I was worried about if she said she was interested, as I don't have a job that can afford dating. Plus she lives just far enough away where you would seriously consider commuting to see an outstanding woman, but still far enough away that it would be a problem,

Last edited by M GO BLUE!!! : 05-20-2012 at 08:41 PM.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #411
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
What did you tell her?

It was simple.

Quote:
hi... just wanted to say that seeing your profile makes me wish i never left the bx!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #412
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post

Quote:
A kid on her own?

Seems a tiny part of her problem is the hermaphroditic issue......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #413
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Seems a tiny part of her problem is the hermaphroditic issue......

That or it sounds like she's really not a team player. After all, it takes two to make a relationship work.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #414
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Saw a woman on Okcupid who looked pretty good. Said "hi." Next thing you know she wants my email, phone & full name and location. Gave her an email, then flagged her. She's, of course, one of the scammers out there.

Thought I'd share the intro to the manifesto she sent me.

Quote:
Hello Dear ,
Thanks For Getting back to me.....Well to start off my name is
Pamela Malony,i came from a rare combination , Dad is an American/grew
up in troy Michigan. while mom is West Africa. My Dad Passed Away when
i was 13. So right now i had to relocate to meet my mom here in West
Africa cos she's sick and I need to be with her., I don't really know
him that well because he was always on business trips . I speak fluent
English and my native language. .
Old 05-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #415
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Saw a woman on Okcupid who looked pretty good. Said "hi." Next thing you know she wants my email, phone & full name and location. Gave her an email, then flagged her. She's, of course, one of the scammers out there.

Thought I'd share the intro to the manifesto she sent me.

Apparently she can't write fluent English.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #416
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Saw a woman on Okcupid who looked pretty good. Said "hi." Next thing you know she wants my email, phone & full name and location. Gave her an email

Saw a woman online......... the more you don't use them as experiments to see how witty they are the more they're interested. I would give out names and stuff so the board could warn them how crazy I am, but I already tried to warn them and it seems pointless.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #417
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

i killed my onliune profiles on both sited.

saw a woman that looked good. not drive into a tree or anything... just the kind you could show off & feel good. mom might like her even. she didn't respind. all the ones that write me are frightening. one was "she might need a tetnis shot" scary. another was at best, plain. for a living she was a "stay at home mom" she couldnt' spell worth anythig (so i'm a little drunk right now and i can't either. la de fucking da) i had fun mentioning that i was "underemployed" never heard from her gold digging ass again. boo hoo.

one i wrote to who replied looked very nice! got her phone number. called.

q. so how are you?
a. ok

q. you doing anything?
a. no

well, i was just _____
sounds borign

q. you work today?
a. i'm on vacation

q. you do anything?
a. sleep

so that's how muych fun that was.

did i mentuon the fat chicks? no? good.

i'm done until i get a job
Old 06-05-2012, 12:30 AM   #418
Suicane75
Coordinator

I can't imagine how bad your breath must be right now.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #419
Izulde
Head Coach

Yeah about the only women who respond on online dating sites are those to whom this is essentially the last stop to Spinsterville.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #420
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Yeah about the only women who respond on online dating sites are those to whom this is essentially the last stop to Spinsterville.

I disagree. I do think location is the most critical thing.

I'm married now but after my break-up many years ago I did sign up for match.com.

The results were hit and miss, because the area I lived in was too suburban. It was a challenge and a hell of an effort to send out several emails a day (to different girls) and then keep track of the incoming emails (if any). There were days with no replies.

Don't forget girls at these sights are getting mass emailed, they get to pick. You may even take a risk or two by emailing girls without pictures.

I did manage to date a few nice girls but nothing really came of them; I had my own baggage. I look back with some fondness at the awkwardness of it all.

I met my wife at college. She was a senior and I had been out of school for several years. There was a nine year age difference. We now have a son and things are going pretty well.

My brother also joined up with match several years ago; that's where he met his wife. They have two children and seem to be quite happy. I know of a few success stories.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 AM   #421
Comey
College Starter

I've had mixed success on Match. The first time I was on it (2005), I had rather good success with dates. The second time (within the last year), I felt it was a major waste of time, until I met my recently-turned-ex-gf on it.

A couple of days ago, I saw a woman who lives on Long Island. Stunningly beautiful. To me, she is must-be-fake beautiful. And I figured I had no shot, because she lives on Long Island (and I the CT Shoreline). So I told her what I thought, and to have a good day. She responded, and our discussions since make me believe that somewhere, someone is having a *really* good laugh about this.

I certainly do not expect any returns on this. But it's nice all the same. There are a couple of other women as well, but if I had the chance with this one, I'd jump at it in a heartbeat.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #422
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comey View Post
I've had mixed success on Match. The first time I was on it (2005), I had rather good success with dates. The second time (within the last year), I felt it was a major waste of time, until I met my recently-turned-ex-gf on it.

A couple of days ago, I saw a woman who lives on Long Island. Stunningly beautiful. To me, she is must-be-fake beautiful. And I figured I had no shot, because she lives on Long Island (and I the CT Shoreline). So I told her what I thought, and to have a good day. She responded, and our discussions since make me believe that somewhere, someone is having a *really* good laugh about this.

I certainly do not expect any returns on this. But it's nice all the same. There are a couple of other women as well, but if I had the chance with this one, I'd jump at it in a heartbeat.

Quick word of advice: Don't dick around too much on e-mail and just ask her out on a blind date. Go for the jugular.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #423
RedKingGold
College Starter

I found my fiancee' on Match.com. I signed up in late-July 2010 and we went out on our first date on September 6, 2010. Got engaged in August 2011 and will be married on June 22, 2013.

I also had good luck on Match prior to meeting my fiancee', going on multiple dates with three other girls during the six weeks I had a profile (not a bad success rate). Online dating lies somewhere between meeting a girl at a bar (worse) and getting set up by mutual friends and/or in mutual interests (better).

I do have some suggestions for online daters:

#1. DO sell yourself like a product. Post only good, but honest photos of yourself. Keep your profile information short but interesting. No one is going to read a novel of a profile, think 50-75 words tops.

#2. DO conduct a broad-based marketing search. You just need to as a guy because, in my opinion, it is harder for guys in online dating because ladies are worried about stalkers, creepy people, etc. On Match, I "liked" about 50-60 profiles a day, which just involves scrolling through, deciding if I liked the photos, and clicking on a button. Have a standard, opening e-mail ready that is short and just introducing yourself. Do NOT go into heavy details about your life. I did, sometimes, send unprompted e-mails to "liked" profiles, but, most often, I waited until I got a "like" or e-mail in return first.

#3. DON'T get into a prolonged e-mail exchange with a person. You'll have trouble meeting someone in online dating if you treat her like a pen pal.

#4. DO try to arrange an early, informal date. By the second or third e-mail, just offer to meet her for drinks. Dinner is too formal, and drinks can just be a half hour to an hour. While you might worry that you are coming off as too strong or aggressive, those girls are likely just looking for a reason not to go out on a date with you. If they are attracted to you by your photo, they'll tell themselves they are interested in your confidence and agree to meet you.

#5. DON'T get too hard on yourself or fear rejection. Online dating is a step above meeting someone at a bar, but only a small step and easier because the rejection is public. Just keep trucking, realize there are also ugly girls on there who would love to go on a date with you, and keep at it. That being said, if you're getting absolutely no hits, you may want to lower your standards a little.

Last edited by RedKingGold : 06-05-2012 at 06:22 AM.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #424
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
I can't imagine how bad your breath must be right now.

I am a bit creeped out that you were sitting there thinking about my breath. FYI I don't make out with guys.*

Also, I should never post after a long bad day & several drinks.

*Pumpy is an exception. Pumpy is always an exception.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #425
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
I disagree. I do think location is the most critical thing.

I think this makes a lot of sense.

I've never used an online dating site, but have a friend who just joined match. For shits and giggles I went on with her ID and checked out girls in Seattle (my wife knew all about it, I'm no JimmyWint). I had never even been on a site before and was curious about it.

There were several girls who fell into my "criteria" who seemed attractive, interesting, and on there for a variety of reasons. Even at a 10% success rate I would have had a lot of dates, interest, whatever you want to call it.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #426
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

I actually am supposed to get together for dinner with a woman I met... get this... in the real world. Wasn't even trying. In fact, when I first saw her & her daughter I thought it was young sisters. I probably would have avoided them if I had realized she was almost my age...

Therein lies the rub. Met her at the pool. The pool for my condo complex. She's a neighbor. This could be really bad, but she seems nice, normal and CUTE. Still, it could be really bad.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #427
Izulde
Head Coach

I'd say go for it anyway.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #428
rjolley
College Starter

It could also be really good. Don't put a negative spin on it. You should go into it being positive, or you may take yourself out of a good time.
rjolley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:35 AM   #429
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I actually am supposed to get together for dinner with a woman I met... get this... in the real world. Wasn't even trying. In fact, when I first saw her & her daughter I thought it was young sisters. I probably would have avoided them if I had realized she was almost my age...

Therein lies the rub. Met her at the pool. The pool for my condo complex. She's a neighbor. This could be really bad, but she seems nice, normal and CUTE. Still, it could be really bad.

I think this ends really badly.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #430
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
& her daughter

Pass!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:13 AM   #431
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Pass!

Can't pass on a woman with a kid when I have one myself. She (my daughter) is a legal adult, but still... I'd be one hell of a hypocrite!

I actually have a +1 variable on this issue. If a woman has more than one more than I have it seems like it's a hell of a lot to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
I think this ends really badly.

That would make it an average ending for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I'd say go for it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
It could also be really good. Don't put a negative spin on it. You should go into it being positive, or you may take yourself out of a good time.

I'm going to see where it goes. The worst that I see happening at this point is it doesn't work and I have awkward moments around here. If I'd avoid seeing if it goes anywhere I think it would be a similar outcome. We'll see... She wants to go for dinner sometime next week.

One thing could make it REALLY a potential problem... We were talking about my job situation. Her boss asked her if she knew anybody interested in an entry level data entry position. I gave her my resume. THAT could ice the cake!

Last edited by M GO BLUE!!! : 06-17-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

I'm going to see where it goes. The worst that I see happening at this point is it doesn't work and I have awkward moments around here. If I'd avoid seeing if it goes anywhere I think it would be a similar outcome. We'll see... She wants to go for dinner sometime next week.

One thing could make it REALLY a potential problem... We were talking about my job situation. Her boss asked her if she knew anybody interested in an entry level data entry position. I gave her my resume. THAT could ice the cake!

I say go for it unless she gets you the job, that could make shit weird. Either way, nothing venture, nothing gained. Worst thing that happens is it doesn't work out and you get to watch every other guy she bangs go come and go from your living room window.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #433
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Okay - I need to capitalize on the loneliness I feel after attending yet another wedding of a close friend yesterday and really get my ass in gear on this.

Don't want to be single anymore
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #434
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

I hear you, brother.

Still... I'm scared to death of relationships. Only had one make it to a year.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #435
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
In fact, when I first saw her & her daughter I thought it was young sisters.

Dear Penthouse Forums,

You'll never believe what happened the other day down by the pool at my apartment complex...

Old 06-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #436
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
I hear you, brother.

Still... I'm scared to death of relationships. Only had one make it to a year.

Find the right one and the years go by. My wife and I have our 20th wedding anniversary this year (and we dated for a number of years before getting married).

So, in that regard, you better go date that cute neighbor of yours. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Last edited by Blackadar : 06-18-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #437
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Okay - I need to capitalize on the loneliness I feel after attending yet another wedding of a close friend yesterday and really get my ass in gear on this.

I'm really glad the bulk of my 30+ cousins are married.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #438
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
Find the right one and the years go by. My wife and I have our 20th wedding anniversary this year (and we dated for a number of years before getting married).

So, in that regard, you better go date that cute neighbor of yours. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Another cute neighbor said hello today out of the blue & then proceeded to talk in a flirty manner for a good 20 minutes when I complimented the flowers on her balcony. I'll call her "Plan B."
Old 06-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #439
JediKooter
Coordinator

Awful Women On OkCupid For Awful Dudes

Old 06-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #440
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post

Yeah so many "good catches" that I had to go to the state of Indiana to find a nice lady.

PS - There is an H at the end of PittsburgH
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #441
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Yeah so many "good catches" that I had to go to the state of Indiana to find a nice lady.

PS - There is an H at the end of PittsburgH

Wrong Pittsburgh. I'm talking about the one in California near where we live, that doesn't have an H at the end.

Pittsburg, California (CA 94565) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Quote:
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #442
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:

I love how on Okcupid they show one's reply response, and it seems like nearly every woman has a red dot (replies very selectively). I'm not saying you should reply to every person-and I don't know they kind of messages they get-but it seems egregious.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #443
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I love how on Okcupid they show one's reply response, and it seems like nearly every woman has a red dot (replies very selectively). I'm not saying you should reply to every person-and I don't know they kind of messages they get-but it seems egregious.

I see that red dot on (rough guesstamate) about 90% of womens profiles on there. I can see where some would get more messages than they could possibly reply to, but, most of them seem to be picky beyond their catch level.

It's the 21st century for shits sake, being 'coy' or 'hard to get' is about as out of date as the steam engine and paddle boats.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #444
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
I see that red dot on (rough guesstamate) about 90% of womens profiles on there. I can see where some would get more messages than they could possibly reply to, but, most of them seem to be picky beyond their catch level.

It's the 21st century for shits sake, being 'coy' or 'hard to get' is about as out of date as the steam engine and paddle boats.

If you're all holding out for the "right" guy, then the right guy has all of the power, if that makes sense, while the "lower value" (at least in a selective woman's eyes) guys find more realistic, smart women. Then what happens?

Some woman can be picky, though I'm sure there is a good minority of guys who send crappy or rude messages that they don't respond to.

Last edited by Galaxy : 06-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #445
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
If you're all holding out for the "right" guy, then the right guy has all of the power, if that makes sense, while the "lower value" (at least in a selective woman's eyes) guys find more realistic, smart women. Then what happens?

Some woman can be picky, though I'm sure there is a good minority of guys who send crappy or rude messages that they don't respond to.

Then you see the large amount of late 30s and early 40s women that are 'single with no children' lamenting why they just can't seem to find that perfect guy, that I see on okcupid. I have to say, after reading most of their profiles, my first thought is, "I can see why you're still single. You seem like a complete pain in the ass living in a fantasy world". Get rid of the 6 dogs you have living with you and are in every single picture with you. That would be a good start.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #446
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Then you see the large amount of late 30s and early 40s women that are 'single with no children' lamenting why they just can't seem to find that perfect guy, that I see on okcupid. I have to say, after reading most of their profiles, my first thought is, "I can see why you're still single. You seem like a complete pain in the ass living in a fantasy world". Get rid of the 6 dogs you have living with you and are in every single picture with you. That would be a good start.

Better than six cats, right?

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #447
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Better than six cats, right?

The cats I'm a little more lenient with just because those women don't see fit to have them in every single picture and go on and on about how much they love cats. The Dog Women (as I like to call them) are a different breed all together. They seem hyper/high strung and so so happy to tell you how much they love their dog/s.

The cat women, well, since they don't talk about it, you really don't know if they have a ton of cats or not.

Don't get me wrong, that's only a small portion of those women's profiles that are off putting. You could actually take the pets out of it and you can still see why they are single. I'm going off of women's profiles in my area, so, it could just be a Bay Area anomaly.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #448
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm going off of women's profiles in my area, so, it could just be a Bay Area anomaly.

Nah, men and women are the same around this nation.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #449
sabotai
General Manager

Keep in mind that women on those sites (I would assume) get a lot of messages like "LOL UR UGLY" or "OMG ur so hawt." I'd think those kinds of messages would skew the "how often do they respond" results.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #450
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Keep in mind that women on those sites (I would assume) get a lot of messages like "LOL UR UGLY" or "OMG ur so hawt." I'd think those kinds of messages would skew the "how often do they respond" results.

Note to self: re-evaluate approach to messaging

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote