Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-10-2006, 08:57 AM   #151
saldana
Pro Starter

as usual, i got nothin on day one, so since i owe him

vote alant (and his damn throwing knife)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #152
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
as usual, i got nothin on day one, so since i owe him

vote alant (and his damn throwing knife)

lol, I knew this was coming
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #153
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Dola ...

VOTE TAZFTW

Sorry about that - getting rusty as a player after not participating in the last couple. Sheesh.

Best. WW. Post. Ever.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #154
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
Do you guys take notes about this stuff or just keep it in memory.
I can't remember.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:02 AM   #155
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Y'all realise that I'm not in this game, right?
I do. Your body is buried next to Coffee Warlord's.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:13 AM   #156
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'd like to say there are X number of players in this game that need to clean out some space in their PM box.

Thank you.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:26 AM   #157
hoopsguy
General Manager

I usually jot a couple of notes down. I know that there are some players who use Excel spreadsheets (Desnudo published his last game) to track the information.

As the games get bigger, I usually will record post numbers like the final lynch one so I can more easily find it later if I want to look for clues or review final votes.

Perhaps next game I should have a list of the active players at the outset of the game. Could help me avoid looking like an asshat ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #158
Celeval
Pro Starter

[In-game]

Survivor checking in. WTF was that. Oh, and you guys all remember me from the airport before we left, right? RIGHT?

[Meta-game]

Yeah, so this is my first game. Is there a primer in one of the other threads for what the various roles are and (typically) can do? Votes for who to target are posted, bolded?
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:50 AM   #159
hoopsguy
General Manager

A rundown of some of the standard roles - no idea if they are in this game or not.

Seer - once per night can view another players role

Bodyguard - can designate one player per night to protect from wolves

Duke - can change the votes once per game

Doctor - kind of similar to bodyguard, designate a player to protect and has a chance (sometimes 100%) to save that player from death

Witness - can view a night kill once per game

Turncoat - if the wolves attack him he joins their side for remainder of game.

Assassin - can elect to kill another player once per game (night action).

Brutal Wolf - if this wolf is lynched they can designate one player to take out with them

Cunning Wolf - will appear as villager if lynched

In some games the wolves have the ability to convert, although that is usually restricted to once per game or once over a lengthy period of days.

That is a summary of a few of the roles that have made multiple appearances. There are a number of variants off of these, as well as some less common roles (lovers as one example, wolf seer as another). Sometimes there is a third faction (serial killer). Lots of different ways to tweak the roles, but the moderator generally strives for balanced sides.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:01 AM   #160
Celeval
Pro Starter

Good stuff, thanks. Seems like there are some good analogies to be made to Lost here (I apologize in advance if I'm out of date - I've got three episodes waiting on my DVR, so I'm behind).

Quote:
We could probably argue that Walt is a Seer, given the typical definition of the term, but this may be a better fit for Anna Lucia (figured out who the other was on camp 2), or Mr. Echo (trusts the Camp 1 guys). Hurley could also apply here, since he was the one who found the manifest.

Quote:

Also a possibility for Echo or could be Charlie (protecting Claire in season one... somewhat unsuccessfully).

Quote:
Not entirely sure.

Quote:
Doctor - kind of similar to bodyguard, designate a player to protect and has a chance (sometimes 100%) to save that player from death

Jack. Any other gimmees out there?

Quote:

Dunno.

Quote:

There's been a previous suggestion of Hurley, and that tells me I need to get up to date on my viewing. :-D Could actually be Ian (I think? What was the name of the first "Other"?), or Locke (given his trust of the island).

Quote:
I'm completely blanking on the name, but I don't think this is the Korean guy - he wasn't exactly a willing participant in the organized crime bit. Could be Charlie (killed Ian), or Anna Lucia (killed the camp 2 other).

Thoughts?
Old 02-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #161
Celeval
Pro Starter

Dola... not knowing about what the Lovers do, there are plenty of candidates:

Michael & Walt
The wife in camp 2 and her husband in camp 1
Sayid and Shannon
Sun and her husband
Kate/Jack/Sawyer/Anna Lucia/whoever
Old 02-10-2006, 10:12 AM   #162
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE MCKERNEY
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I dont know, but i think hoops was trying to hint at something with his mckerney/raiders comments...i could be far off, but since i have no idea who is what or even what roles are out there ill follow my "wingman's" ideas for now...im still at an utter loss of direction, so dont listen to any logic i spute out till i say so
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:13 AM   #163
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, he did vote for taz though, so im actually prob. following the wrong person(his vote is on tangle right now, not raiders...i just dont want to start a bandwagon)
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:17 AM   #164
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm fine with the vote, but I have no information that I'm hinting at in this case.
1.) Day 1 - as far as I know even people with roles have yet to obtain information as a result
2.) I have no special role
3.) I haven't caught Raiders in some kind of logic trap.

Wish we did have that kind of info ...

Also, I had mentioned earlier that I thought that Blade, as the first to indicate that he was a "survivor" was higher on my trust list. I want to make sure that someone reading that does not take this as an absolute trust. I know what my PM said about my role. Blade, as the first to use the term "survivor", resonated with my PM and moved up the trust list. But it is entirely possible that an "other" got a PM stating that their objective was to eliminate "survivors". Or something along those lines.

Long story short - there is no absolute trust this early in the game. Just relative levels, with not much separation between "high" and "low" at the moment.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #165
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

With no night 0, I'm just going under the impression that no one really has any information on anyone else. I find the discussion and actions on day 1 interesting to follow. I tend to watch for who is more willing, or less willing to start a bandwagon, who is more or less willing to throw the first vote. I also am finding the topics good to follow since I do not know much about the show, what people are saying is helping me a little more with how it all fits together. The main reason I have my vote on someone who hasn't showed up yet is simply they aren't giving us any information (at least of yet) for future rounds.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:39 AM   #166
hoopsguy
General Manager

So far I show 5 votes for 5 different people:

Tanglewood - Hoopsguy (121)
Mr. Wednesday - Alan T (138)
Grammaticus - SnDvls (147)
Alan T - Saldana (151)
RaidersArmy - Blade (162)
Old 02-10-2006, 10:52 AM   #167
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

RA pretty much mirrored my thoughts on the question over the duke role. There seemed to be a lot of anxiety over who had a gun or guns. Sawyer the con man thief palmed a guy and shot a charging boar in season one. Everyone got freaked out that he had a gun and there was obvious tension until they took the gun away from him (or took the bullets). Then Sawyer and Kate found a case of guns in the lagoon. Then Said took a gun without a firing pin from the French lady. Then they found guns in the hatch ( I think, didn’t see a lot of season 2 episodes, but there are more guns). Charley and Locke put the guns in the hatch safe so no one could get them. Bottom line is everyone has been fearful of whoever has guns. So I too thought a Duke role made sense out of that. The most logical character would be Locke, but Sawyer fits the bill too. Third may be Charlie as he is the most likely to be viewed as a leader and have the ability to really influence others.

BTW, Echo is the only one that scares the crap out of everyone without guns. He can just look at anyone and they pee their pants. He does not run from the security system beast. I believe he stood still and looked at it nose to nose so to speak and the security system (looks like a blurry black mist) just looked back for a few seconds and then snaked away from him. Echo seems to have some extra protection as he also eluded death in an escape effort during a drug run. He was dressed as a priest and his brother (real priest) got shot in his place. He escaped by assuming the role of his brother the priest.

Walt makes the best possibility of a turncoat as the others have his son and he would do anything to save him, even put the good guys in danger.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #168
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I’m going with a random vote. Want to get a vote in, nothing that has to be final. Subject to change and all that good stuff.

VOTE DESMOND
Old 02-10-2006, 11:00 AM   #169
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
UNVOTE MCKERNEY
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I dont know, but i think hoops was trying to hint at something with his mckerney/raiders comments...i could be far off, but since i have no idea who is what or even what roles are out there ill follow my "wingman's" ideas for now...im still at an utter loss of direction, so dont listen to any logic i spute out till i say so
Why pick me out of the bolded people when you weren't suspicious before? That makes you pop up on my radar now. Out of the few of us, Wednesday hasn't shown, so it would be more appropriate to vote for him since I'm at least around and can contribute. saldana didn't say anything about being bolded and mckerney is laying low now.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:00 AM   #170
spleen1015
Coordinator

I assume voting for myself is illegal?

Like everyone else, I don't have a vote to make, so I figure I would avoid pissing someone off.

Last edited by spleen1015 : 02-10-2006 at 11:01 AM.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #171
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I assume voting for myself is illegal?

Like everyone else, I don't have a vote to make, so I figure I would avoid pissing someone off.

No you -could- vote for yourself, its allowed.. just not sure why you would want to. Most people on day 1 just assume there is a chance they'll get a vote. Its nothing personal, just day 1.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #172
hoopsguy
General Manager

Spleen, you can feel free to vote for yourself. It has been done from time to time in past games. Not sure if it has ever happened on Day 1, but whatever works for you.

If one of yours goals for werewolf is to avoid pissing someone off then it is going to be interesting seeing how this unfolds for you ...
Old 02-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #173
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen, you can feel free to vote for yourself. It has been done from time to time in past games. Not sure if it has ever happened on Day 1, but whatever works for you.

If one of yours goals for werewolf is to avoid pissing someone off then it is going to be interesting seeing how this unfolds for you ...

I'm sure I'll be pissing people off. I just don't want to do it on Day 1.

Any volunteers for my vote?

Last edited by spleen1015 : 02-10-2006 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #174
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
BTW, Echo is the only one that scares the crap out of everyone without guns. He can just look at anyone and they pee their pants. He does not run from the security system beast. I believe he stood still and looked at it nose to nose so to speak and the security system (looks like a blurry black mist) just looked back for a few seconds and then snaked away from him. Echo seems to have some extra protection as he also eluded death in an escape effort during a drug run.

The security system on the island judges people. It judged Locke to begin with and decided not to try and mess with him at first. It later would try to attack him. It judged Eko and decided that he was just too much of a badass to mess with at that time.
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #175
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm sure I'll be pissing people off. I just don't want to do it on Day 1.

Any volunteers for my vote?
As long as it doesnt get me lynched ill be a team player...ive already voted for two people, so i guess i deserve one back...but please remove it if i get in trouble later
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 11:24 AM   #176
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Why pick me out of the bolded people when you weren't suspicious before? That makes you pop up on my radar now. Out of the few of us, Wednesday hasn't shown, so it would be more appropriate to vote for him since I'm at least around and can contribute. saldana didn't say anything about being bolded and mckerney is laying low now.
Hoops said you would be the one he voted for subtly...just seemed odd at the time...im a little "lost" (im corny, i know) as to who is what this game...i dont have any special role and i dont know what the special roles may be...so for now i follow the player i respect most of all WW players...he mentioned you as a potential canidate but went in a different direction. i dont want a bandwagon to give the others an easy vote, so i picked you. You are a number, and hoops picked you....

TO BE FAIR: He said he had nothing on you after the vote...and your not in any danger right now, so id relax and take it for what it is...my random vote
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 11:56 AM   #177
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
A rundown of some of the standard roles - no idea if they are in this game or not.

Brutal Wolf - if this wolf is lynched they can designate one player to take out with them

Cunning Wolf - will appear as villager if lynched

In some games the wolves have the ability to convert, although that is usually restricted to once per game or once over a lengthy period of days.

That is a summary of a few of the roles that have made multiple appearances. There are a number of variants off of these, as well as some less common roles (lovers as one example, wolf seer as another). Sometimes there is a third faction (serial killer). Lots of different ways to tweak the roles, but the moderator generally strives for balanced sides.

IIRC, the "cunning wolf" role might be invisible to seer scans, but would appear as a wolf if lynched. At least that's what the ninja was last time.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:56 AM   #178
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Gotcha. No problem. Right now I have no candidates either, other than I know hoops is probably the most dangerous person playing the game right now. Whether he's dangerous for the others or dangerous for the survivors, I don't know.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #179
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Gotcha. No problem. Right now I have no candidates either, other than I know hoops is probably the most dangerous person playing the game right now. Whether he's dangerous for the others or dangerous for the survivors, I don't know.
I figured tonight might clear that up...sounds bad, but if hes not an other he should be the top target...but then the bodyguard becomes a factor...and the dance begins

For real, if hes good he should be attacked tonight(i would if i was an other)...so im giving him the benefit of the doubt today and looking at others.
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 12:23 PM   #180
spleen1015
Coordinator

Can someone explain the night and day thing to me?
Old 02-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #181
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

My thoughts so far outside of explaining the Lost universe....

I'm don't think that the numbers equal anything. It just doesn't make sense to me that AE would set up something so obvious. Something I did notice while looking over the list is that we have someone playing the game who shares the name of a character on the show(Desmond). It's the first day so I'm not sure who to vote for, but I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote for someone who hasn't spoken up yet Vote Mr. Wednesday
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #182
spleen1015
Coordinator

VOTE Mr. Wednesday

This vote is strictly because he hasn't spoken up yet and I don't know what my availability will be later tonight. I need to get a vote cast just in case.

Last edited by spleen1015 : 02-10-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #183
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

uh, yes i did, way back when the topic came up the first time, i told blade what the numbers were for at the same time as about 3 other people
Old 02-10-2006, 12:37 PM   #184
hoopsguy
General Manager

Time for a 2nd "Top Gun" reference in this thread ..

"That's right, Ice-Man (er, Raiders Army). I am dangerous".

I'll play as long as the survivors and others allow me to. I hope to be around tomorrow, but if there is a bodyguard out there I would ask them to guard someone else. I would like to see the special survivor roles live longer and I'm fine with being the sacrificial lamb if that is the way the "others" decide to go.

Looks like Mr. Wednesday is the first person to get multiple votes.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:41 PM   #185
saldana
Pro Starter

the day and night phases are for the actions of the game. during the day, we vote to lynch someone, and usually there arent any secret role actions....we are all able to post on the board and until the vote is final, nothing really happens, and then the moderator posts the results of the day, usually letting us know if we lynched a good guy or bad guy. during the night, all the players with secret roles get to PM the moderator with their actions...the seer decides who to view, the bodyguard gets to protect, the wolves get to eat someone, etc, and they are told the results by PM, and then the moderator posts in the morning about all the things that happenend during the night. you can still post all you want during the night, but if night actually occurs during the night, (sometimes a game night takes place during a real day), it is usually more quiet in the thread.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:43 PM   #186
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
the day and night phases are for the actions of the game. during the day, we vote to lynch someone, and usually there arent any secret role actions....we are all able to post on the board and until the vote is final, nothing really happens, and then the moderator posts the results of the day, usually letting us know if we lynched a good guy or bad guy. during the night, all the players with secret roles get to PM the moderator with their actions...the seer decides who to view, the bodyguard gets to protect, the wolves get to eat someone, etc, and they are told the results by PM, and then the moderator posts in the morning about all the things that happenend during the night. you can still post all you want during the night, but if night actually occurs during the night, (sometimes a game night takes place during a real day), it is usually more quiet in the thread.

Thanks! I appreciate it!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:44 PM   #187
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
uh, yes i did, way back when the topic came up the first time, i told blade what the numbers were for at the same time as about 3 other people
I sit corrected.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #188
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
VOTE Mr. Wednesday

This vote is strictly because he hasn't spoken up yet and I don't know what my availability will be later tonight. I need to get a vote cast just in case.
Please don't edit your posts. The reason behind this is because we need to look back and see what people said. If it's altered, even for a typo, then we don't get the "true" picture.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #189
hoopsguy
General Manager

During night actions some participants get a little gun-shy about giving the "wolves" a reason to eat them. Plus they know that more information will be available in the morning after night actions are completed, be it because of night kills or information revealed the next day by "villagers" with night actions that they choose to reveal.

The day phase usually builds in intensity (as measured by volume of posts) up until the lynch time.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #190
KWhit
Coordinator

VOTE RPI-FAN

Just getting a vote out there. I don't want to jump on Mr. Wednesday, but I like my day 1 vote to be for someone who's been fairly inactive. RPI fits the bill so far. I have no other reason to vote for anyone at this point, so this is basically random and will change if I see anyone who looks suspicious.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #191
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Please don't edit your posts. The reason behind this is because we need to look back and see what people said. If it's altered, even for a typo, then we don't get the "true" picture.

Okay. I apologize. That makes sense and didn't occur to me.

I changed has to hasn't in that post.

Sorry again.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #192
hoopsguy
General Manager

The "edit" issue on posts is especially true for posts that include a vote. Editing posts is generally frowned upon, but it becomes a much bigger deal on vote posts from a moderator point-of-view.

Not trying to browbeat an issue, just explain a game mechanic for a few of the newer players that are in this game.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #193
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
RA pretty much mirrored my thoughts on the question over the duke role. There seemed to be a lot of anxiety over who had a gun or guns. Sawyer the con man thief palmed a guy and shot a charging boar in season one. Everyone got freaked out that he had a gun and there was obvious tension until they took the gun away from him (or took the bullets). Then Sawyer and Kate found a case of guns in the lagoon. Then Said took a gun without a firing pin from the French lady. Then they found guns in the hatch ( I think, didn’t see a lot of season 2 episodes, but there are more guns). Charley and Locke put the guns in the hatch safe so no one could get them. Bottom line is everyone has been fearful of whoever has guns. So I too thought a Duke role made sense out of that. The most logical character would be Locke, but Sawyer fits the bill too. Third may be Charlie as he is the most likely to be viewed as a leader and have the ability to really influence others.

BTW, Echo is the only one that scares the crap out of everyone without guns. He can just look at anyone and they pee their pants. He does not run from the security system beast. I believe he stood still and looked at it nose to nose so to speak and the security system (looks like a blurry black mist) just looked back for a few seconds and then snaked away from him. Echo seems to have some extra protection as he also eluded death in an escape effort during a drug run. He was dressed as a priest and his brother (real priest) got shot in his place. He escaped by assuming the role of his brother the priest.

Walt makes the best possibility of a turncoat as the others have his son and he would do anything to save him, even put the good guys in danger.
Okay, when I put down Walt, I meant his dad. When indicated Charley, I meant Jack. Problem for me is the actor who plays Jack, played a character named Charley on party of five. I always think of him as that goober.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #194
Raiders Army
Coordinator

A little analysis of activity thus far:

Mr. Wednesday is the only player not to check in. He also hasn't been on FOFC since 5:30 PM EST yesterday, which was well before the game started.

The order of appearance in the thread after Day 1 began was:

1. Blade6119
2. mckerney
3. Schmidty
4. Bearcat729
5. hoopsguy
6. tanglewood
7. Alan T
8. pennywisesb
9. kingfc22
10. Kwhit
11. SnDvls
12. saldana
13. RPI-Fan
14. Desnudo
15. Grammaticus
16. Swaggs
17. Desmond
18. Raiders Army
19. spleen1015
20. Celeval

Of these people Schmidty, tanglewood, RPI-Fan, Swaggs, and Desmond did nothing except say they were checking in. Everyone else has at least one more post.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #195
saldana
Pro Starter

since we do seem to have a handful of fresh new players, i think it would be a good idea also to point out that you are not allowed to post a complete PM from the moderator in the thread (hi schmidty ) and villagers are not allowed to PM each other during the game, but wolves can PM all they want
Old 02-10-2006, 01:02 PM   #196
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
A little analysis of activity thus far:

Mr. Wednesday is the only player not to check in. He also hasn't been on FOFC since 5:30 PM EST yesterday, which was well before the game started.

The order of appearance in the thread after Day 1 began was:

1. Blade6119
2. mckerney
3. Schmidty
4. Bearcat729
5. hoopsguy
6. tanglewood
7. Alan T
8. pennywisesb
9. kingfc22
10. Kwhit
11. SnDvls
12. saldana
13. RPI-Fan
14. Desnudo
15. Grammaticus
16. Swaggs
17. Desmond
18. Raiders Army
19. spleen1015
20. Celeval

Of these people Schmidty, tanglewood, RPI-Fan, Swaggs, and Desmond did nothing except say they were checking in. Everyone else has at least one more post.

not to defend Mr. W. but i didnt know the game started either, i didnt think we were starting until monday, which is why my first post checking in was so abrupt. he may not even know the game is on.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #197
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i am out for work until about 8:30 eastern, at which time i will be watching bob and katie pretend they know anything about the winter olympics for 4 hours, so i will be back before the vote.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:05 PM   #198
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
not to defend Mr. W. but i didnt know the game started either, i didnt think we were starting until monday, which is why my first post checking in was so abrupt. he may not even know the game is on.

I thought we were starting on Monday as well, but we were also told we could start early if signups came quickly.

He could also be busy. The game started last night after I was out for the night and I was unable to respond until this morning. So, he may just be out of the loop.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #199
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
He could also be busy. The game started last night after I was out for the night and I was unable to respond until this morning. So, he may just be out of the loop.
This is true for me as well - I was traveling last night (flying... heh), and if I hadn't been working from home today, might not have checked the forum and saw the activity.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:10 PM   #200
Desnudo
Coordinator

I think Mr. W is more of a night poster.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote