Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-02-2006, 03:53 PM   #201
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Vote Qwikshot

He's an as# and I hate him....death to his Sith inspired rosie red light sabred butt!
What are you saying, that you hate yourself and think you are an As#? I don’t understand this. Jedi respect life in all forms Qwik, even that of their own. If you know you are a Jedi true to the force, then you are committing a greater wrong in voting for yourself than someone who may have been lured to the dark side.

As it appears we must root out the Sith on this ship prior to landing in Embleton and it appears we must do so by finding candidates to lynch, then we are saving many lives in the Embleton system. Because of this greater need and the peril of not acting, we must vote.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:56 PM   #202
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I don’t feel a suspicion toward anyone just yet, so I am going to go with a random vote

VOTE STKELLY52
Old 03-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #203
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Vote Qwikshot

He's an as# and I hate him....death to his Sith inspired rosie red light sabred butt!

Dude, WTF???

Is this a ploy because of some wierd power you have, or are you just a ninny?*

This comment is regarding in game stuff. Please do not contact my lawyer, send me death threats, or go all Blade on me. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #204
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Dude, WTF???

This comment is regarding in game stuff. Please do not contact my lawyer, send me death threats, or go all Blade on me. Thanks.

I think this is a significant possibility. Hwoever if he is the duke role, why waste it on day 1? If he is the duke then he should be trying to use it on day 3 or so when he has at least some idea who might be Sith. The only reason I could see otherwise is if he just wants to confim himslef.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:02 PM   #205
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Nah, no fuse lit. Nothing to go on day 1, so I'll just send one right back at ya.

Vote Desnudo

Okay, how about laying primer cord then?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:02 PM   #206
KWhit
Coordinator

I don't really want to jump on the Qwik bandwagon yet, so I'll vote for the player with the least amount of posts so far.

VOTE Superman=#54
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #207
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Do you have a link to this info Gramm? I was doing some research myself, but didn't find any good information other than the usual stuff from the movies.
I did not find a link on the net for this data. A human source told me:

“Early on I believe it did mean something ( before the latest movies ), and it was told in the KOTOR game. I believe the four colors were:

Red: Sith
Blue: Jedi Guardian - Defenders of the Republic
Yellow: Jedi Sentinel - Finds deceit and corruption, a balance of physical and mental
Green: Jedi Consular - Knowledge and Negotiation

From what I've read, the Sith chose red because the only mines they had access too had red force crystals. And while the Jedi had more colors to choose from, later on their supply dwindled down to only green and blue (if they could be found at all) after the Empire came into power. Purple wasn't officially a force crystal color, but it was requested by Samuel L. Jackson to Lucas and he was given a different colored lightsaber in the movie.”

I looked at the KOTOR game and it does reflect the above.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #208
JeeberD
General Manager

OK, I haven't seen anything to really make me suspicious of anyone yet. But I have to vote before I leave for work, so here goes nothing.

I gotta vote for the non-Dola-ing Sith Doc.

Vote Eaglesfan27

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #209
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Nah, no fuse lit. Nothing to go on day 1, so I'll just send one right back at ya.

Vote Desnudo
I am offended.

Vote Schmidty
Old 03-02-2006, 04:09 PM   #210
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Again, regarding conversions I would guess there is a standard WW opportunity of one conversion. If it got tricky, it could be a conversion with the chance Jedi are strong minded and get a chance to resist. Or it could be the Sith Master (if there is one) can try to turn someone each turn and it is a low percentage chance that determines success. With the average meaning he may get 1 or 2 conversions over about 5 or 6 turns. I really have no idea, just some speculation.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:10 PM   #211
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Et tu, Jeeber? Ouch. At least, I probably won't get killed by the Sith tonight if I have a few votes.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #212
hoopsguy
General Manager

There is a ton of information on Wikipedia. A search on Jedi includes some mention of the colors of light sabers. I closed that link up a few minutes ago because I'm packing up to go home for the day but this should be a very easy Google search for anyone who wants to do some reading.

Gram, a bunch of the information you list above sounds exactly like the Wikipedia info.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #213
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Ardent it should be noted that you are very high on my list of suspects(ok, list probably isn't the best word, it contains 2 at this point) at this time. I made a post saying I hope we are on the same side b/c we work well together. I also said I hope we could work together in rooting out the sith, much like we did on the other side in the HP game. I asked you to say you were on my side, you didn't. Sometimes that is all the proof you need.

EDIT--typed "un" instead of "in"

Last edited by dubb93 : 03-02-2006 at 04:14 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:14 PM   #214
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I am offended.

Vote Schmidty

Holy shit man, I forgot. I'm sorry for breaking tradition.

Unvote Desnudo

Vote Ardent Enthusiast
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 PM   #215
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
There is a ton of information on Wikipedia. A search on Jedi includes some mention of the colors of light sabers. I closed that link up a few minutes ago because I'm packing up to go home for the day but this should be a very easy Google search for anyone who wants to do some reading.

Gram, a bunch of the information you list above sounds exactly like the Wikipedia info.

It also sounds like the info in KOTOR1.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #216
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Ardent it should be noted that you are very high on my list of suspects(ok, list probably isn't the best word, it contains 2 at this point) at this time. I made a post saying I hope we are on the same side b/c we work well together. I also said I hope we could work together in rooting out the sith, much like we did on the other side in the HP game. I asked you to say you were on my side, you didn't. Sometimes that is all the proof you need.

EDIT--typed "un" instead of "in"

Been busy, haven't seen that post. I recall something along the lines of "I hope we're on the same side" but that's about it.

That said, I know how devious both you and I can be. I'll keep you at arms length for now.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #217
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Been busy, haven't seen that post. I recall something along the lines of "I hope we're on the same side" but that's about it.

That said, I know how devious both you and I can be. I'll keep you at arms length for now.

Still no desire to say you are a jedi? And you drop the word devious? There is nothing devious about killing the sith to save a planet my friend.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #218
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I did a while back.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #219
Brillig
College Prospect

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Brillig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #220
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillig
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I had to go back to page 1 and see if you were a player in the game or not.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #221
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I did a while back.

, I've just been messing with ya. The game got quiet, so I figured no one better than you to pick on at this point.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:20 PM   #222
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Voting for someone who hasn't checked in yet.

VOTE SUPERMAN

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:20 PM   #223
kingfc22
Head Coach

Vote STKELLY52

He was the first one to cast a vote and it was for me.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:43 PM   #224
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Hoops you going to do your helpful post summary during the night this game?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:44 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, I still am tossing a coin between Qwikshot and Lathum, both of whom in my mind did some suspicious posts today.

Since the bandwagon is running hot for Qwik right now, I'll

VOTE LATHUM

to hopefully keep things close so we see people's allegiances based on who they vote for or not for.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #226
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan T has been doing the vote updates/recaps lately but I'm always willing to pinch-hit.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #227
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I can try to in a bit. I'm busy with work now for the next hour or so. If no one has one up by the time I finish, I'll throw something out!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:05 PM   #228
hoopsguy
General Manager

20 votes in already, by my count:

Kingfc (1) - StKelly (128)
Alan T (1) - Lathum (142)
Qwikshot (6) - Qwikshot (158), Barkeep (159), Eaglesfan27 (170), Pennywise (172), Cartman (179), SackAttack (181)
Superman (3) - SnDvls (167), KWhit (206), TazFTW (222)
Eaglesfan (2) - Hoopsguy (174), JeeberD (208)
Schmidty (2) - Desnudo (180), Ardent Enthusiast (209)
Lathum (2) - Dubb (195), Alan T (225)
StKelly (2) - Gram (202), King (223)
Ardent (1) - Schmidty (214)

Votes that I don't have a record of: Tanglewood, Superman, Mckerney
Old 03-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #229
mckerney
Coordinator

random vote tonight, randomizer gave me 19, so

Vote Dubb93
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:55 PM   #230
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I looks like quik is probably done for but for the sake of defending my thoughts on conversions, I belive there is the ability for ONE person to be converted, however it seemed to me that AlanT's theory was that there is one person with no limit to how many people they could convert. I the style of the game that doesn't really make sense. IMO.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:59 PM   #231
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Unvote Qwikshot
Vote Qwikshot

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:59 PM   #232
KWhit
Coordinator

Oh no you didn't!
Old 03-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #233
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did...I love these games, but even if I unvote myself, I'm guarenteed to cause even more suspicion to myself...so I say this with utmost respect, look at the guys who voted for me, I'm sure the 3 no voters will probably vote in rapid succession for my demise as well...of that group you probably have one or two Sith, some last minute non voters who suddenly shift vote on me will probably be the best guess baddies...I hope my death with enable the Jedi to find the murders of Master Saladana...

I know with great happiness that I will return in apparition form speaking Jar-Jar from time to time during this game...truly all of you should appreciate that...

Meesa don'ta wanta dieeeee!!!!
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 03-02-2006, 07:05 PM   #234
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

Hold me Jar Jar.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:07 PM   #235
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
random vote tonight, randomizer gave me 19, so

Vote Dubb93

GRRRRR....don't care that you are voting me since I think my actions so far today have been in an attempt to help the jedi. But I hate random votes. In my mind it can help later in the game to bury you vote early on someone not getting votes. And I've never seen a "random" vote ever show up for anyone getting votes at that point.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:09 PM   #236
KWhit
Coordinator

Yeah, I hate the "random" votes too.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:13 PM   #237
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh yes I did...I love these games, but even if I unvote myself, I'm guarenteed to cause even more suspicion to myself...so I say this with utmost respect, look at the guys who voted for me, I'm sure the 3 no voters will probably vote in rapid succession for my demise as well...of that group you probably have one or two Sith, some last minute non voters who suddenly shift vote on me will probably be the best guess baddies...I hope my death with enable the Jedi to find the murders of Master Saladana...

I know with great happiness that I will return in apparition form speaking Jar-Jar from time to time during this game...truly all of you should appreciate that...

So, wait. If we kill him for speaking in Jar-Jarese, he'll come back speaking Jar-Jarese, but we won't be able to kill him this time?

Unvote Qwikshot

I'm so confused. I don't know what to do!
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #238
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Dude, WTF???

See, here's my feeling on this, and no I won't go Blade on you, or anything.

My strategy is this: most of the gamers here hold their identities close to the vest, this leaves the bad guys at least time to kill one or two Jedi before we start figuring out whose's who.

Most of the time, most gamers just randomly vote and in doing so seem to piss off and divide the group long before anyone can get some sort of consensus, this again leads to the bad guys (who don't even have to cause rife) to assist further in the divide and conquer process but joining with the further splintering factions.

I /know/ I'm a Jedi, nothing more nothing less...I'm not a "duke" or "seer" or anything...just a regular dyed in the wool Jedi...

But I /wanted/ to cause debate and ultimately cause some direction... I figured voting for myself would make it easy for any baddie to jump off the fencepost and fiercely argue for my death (the jar jar lynch proponents ALSO seem quite quick to lynch over Jar Jar comments rather than anything substantial -- let's hang a guy for cracking a joke who may be one of us and thus may be beneficial in keeping around, but we'll kill him, not because he's Sith, but because he made some Jar Jar comment - I hate Jar Jar but I wouldn't vote a guy to death over making a comment like that)

I figured this would be an easy out for the Sith to spur on the votes simply because they wouldn't have to be analyzed and plan multiple votes against multiple people...I'd be surprised if none of the Sith voted for me.

So like Obi-Wan faced Darth...I knew that my fate was sealed rather than fight it, I turned off the sabre and awaited my fate, knowing that doing so would spur my protege (in this case comrades) in finding the true indentities of our enemies...

So I highly doubt what I did as stupid as much as I think it will further accelarate who is evil and who is good.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:21 PM   #239
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
So, wait. If we kill him for speaking in Jar-Jarese, he'll come back speaking Jar-Jarese, but we won't be able to kill him this time?

Unvote Qwikshot

I'm so confused. I don't know what to do!

Relax, if I die I won't speak Jar-Jar...if I live I won't speak Jar-Jar...but it is a cruel ploy isn't it
Old 03-02-2006, 07:38 PM   #240
stkelly52
College Benchwarmer

Having never played this game before, I am unaware of some of the stratagy that goes into it, but I find Qwik's vote for himself suspicious. However I find the band waggon that has risen against him even mor suspicious. barkeep was the first to vote for qwik after his vote, so I will change my vote to him
Unvote King
Vote barkeep
stkelly52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:06 PM   #241
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm off to sleep...May the Force be with you Jedi.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:15 PM   #242
SackAttack
Head Coach

Yikes. I lost my internet connection for almost an hour. I'm going to take a look at things and see if I can't finalize my vote by the deadline.

In case I run out of time or get disconnected, I'm switching back to Qwikshot just because I fear the Jar-Jar.

Vote Qwikshot

This is subject to change if I still have time.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #243
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Finished another useless paper. If anyone wants to write a 10 page autobiography on me please PM and get to work.

It's due March 15th and I haven't started.

I guess if I do a page a day I should be good to go.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:22 PM   #244
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Well, I'm going to shift to a non-voter as I think that is the worst thing you can, other than lie when you are a good guy.

UNVOTE STKELLY52

VOTE SUPERMAN
Old 03-02-2006, 08:23 PM   #245
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Finished another useless paper. If anyone wants to write a 10 page autobiography on me please PM and get to work.

It's due March 15th and I haven't started.

I guess if I do a page a day I should be good to go.
Huh, I thought you were in the Navy, are you going to school too?
Old 03-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #246
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Yeah, the suckage never stops.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #247
saldana
Pro Starter

with 5 minutes to the deadline, qwik has 6, superman has 4, lots of others with 2 or 1.

IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT TO READ THE POST I PUT UP IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE RESOLUTION OF THE DAY. AND WHEN I SAY VITALLY IMPORTANT, I MEAN VITALLY IMPORTANT.

Last edited by saldana : 03-02-2006 at 08:28 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #248
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Well, I'm going to shift to a non-voter as I think that is the worst thing you can, other than lie when you are a good guy.

UNVOTE STKELLY52

VOTE SUPERMAN

I think I agree here. I see a post for him signing up, but absolutely nothing since.

unvote Qwikshot
vote Superman#54
Old 03-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #249
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sack,

You realize that gives us a tie? Most games, I don't think a tie is that helpful.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #250
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'll gamble.

UNVOTE SCHMIDTY

VOTE SUPERMAN