Old 12-19-2006, 06:04 PM   #201
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote fouts
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:05 PM   #202
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Anyway, I am going Christmas shopping and out to dinner. I wont be back till lynch time!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:09 PM   #203
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

no, i don't really think you'd be that dumb LSG. but you never know. maybe you didn't intend for it to happen.

*shrugs* it's a starting point at least, and we're definately under the radar as far as time goes.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #204
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

errr...under the gun. mixed my metaphors there
Old 12-19-2006, 06:12 PM   #205
Fouts
College Starter

Dubb all but gives his 00 number and nobody switches their vote?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #206
Fouts
College Starter

My vote is simple. Barkeep mentioned he had a strange name, so I called him on it. Is there any evidence for anyone else? Are you happy with some random vote?

It seems obvious to me, but then again, you can't read my role. I am the next agent in line after dubb.

Another option is that path and blade each voted each other on day 1, then both jumped on dubb. Dubb claims his 00 number and neither switches their vote.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #207
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

no Fouts, and here's why

To make matters worse, British Intelligence states that somehow Auric was able to get his hands on a list of current agent numbers. He'll know how many are out there looking for him!

This simply means the bad guys will start with a list of what agent numbers are in the game and which are available, which could be used for fake reveals. I originally wanted a mechanism in place to prevent people from just coming out and saying oh I'm agent so and so, and quickly eliminating all of the bad guys.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #208
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dubb has been very quiet though. to the tune of 2 posts in 2 days.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #209
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Well, DT, if I had that list of numbers I would know if agent 000 or whatever was in the game. I have no clue, I do however know that my agent number is in and I've all but given that away to preserve myself.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #210
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

okay. but given that i don't think LSG has been that suspicious, where would you have us turn our attention? Fouts? Barkeep? Chief Rum (who has escaped all scrutiny so far, just for the record)
Old 12-19-2006, 06:36 PM   #211
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

As I've already stated I would like more information from Fouts and Barkeep, but anything out of Chief would be good too. Heck, as Fouts brought up there seems to be a Blade/Path connection/reversal of fate as yesterday they voted each other yet today they combine to bandwagon me. But if the vote stays on me we learn nothing other than I was telling the truth and lose a day in the process.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:37 PM   #212
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
no Fouts, and here's why

To make matters worse, British Intelligence states that somehow Auric was able to get his hands on a list of current agent numbers. He'll know how many are out there looking for him!

This simply means the bad guys will start with a list of what agent numbers are in the game and which are available, which could be used for fake reveals. I originally wanted a mechanism in place to prevent people from just coming out and saying oh I'm agent so and so, and quickly eliminating all of the bad guys.

Ah ok, so if an agent number isn't in the game, they will use it.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:42 PM   #213
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Daddy, do you really think if I was a bad guy I would go after the person I vocally suspected? I am not that dumb. Also, I dont think what happened between me and DC can be considered a cat fight. It wasn't much of anything. Now I am usually a very quiet player, so I wont hold that against Dubb. But I think Fouts is throwing a lot of accusations at Blade that don't really make sense to me. Fouts is a veteran and a good player, and he is relatively under the radar.

[b] vote fouts [b/]

Two things;

1) As of your post, I hadn't said anything about blade.

2) I thought I was the only person really interogating someone, how is that under the radar?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:44 PM   #214
Fouts
College Starter

I don't like dubb as a candidate, and nobody is going with me on Barkeep. Anyone have any other ideas?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:46 PM   #215
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Fouts what the heck do you mean exactly by you have no name and we should know what you are talking about? Do you mean you have no 00 number, or that you only have a 00 number? Or is it something entirely different?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #216
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

B/C I'll go on record right now as saying I do have a 00 number, but no "name" to go along with it. If we assume the 00 number is your name, then the 00 number is my name. But this is something that has me completely confused between you and barkeep.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #217
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i might be willing to entertain a vote for barkeep. I think that's still pretty thin evidence to base a vote on though.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:48 PM   #218
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Fouts what the heck do you mean exactly by you have no name and we should know what you are talking about? Do you mean you have no 00 number, or that you only have a 00 number? Or is it something entirely different?

When I read his post I took it to mean he had a strange name. It didn't occur to me that he was refering to a strange 00 number as his name, if that is what he meant.

I have no name. I have a 00 number that comes right after yours.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:49 PM   #219
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
B/C I'll go on record right now as saying I do have a 00 number, but no "name" to go along with it. If we assume the 00 number is your name, then the 00 number is my name. But this is something that has me completely confused between you and barkeep.

why'd you just shoot your wad there dubb? that would have been a nice piece of evidence to catch them in...
Old 12-19-2006, 06:51 PM   #220
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and what would a strange 00 number be?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:53 PM   #221
Fouts
College Starter

3 dubb - DT, path, blade
2 fouts - Barkeep, LSG
1 DT - Chief Rum
1 Barkeep - Fouts

not voted - dubb
Old 12-19-2006, 06:53 PM   #222
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
why'd you just shoot your wad there dubb? that would have been a nice piece of evidence to catch them in...

This was mentioned on day 1 between Barkeep and I.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:54 PM   #223
Fouts
College Starter

BTW, 3 three votes on dubb were within a half hour of each other. Very suspicious move.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:57 PM   #224
Fouts
College Starter

dubb, I'm willing to follow your vote to get somebody bad. Any ideas?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:57 PM   #225
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
and what would a strange 00 number be?

That would require Barkeep to come into the thread and shed light on his number. I'll admit as I said yesterday I fail to see how a 00 number could be lame and/or funny as he was implying yesterday.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #226
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
This was mentioned on day 1 between Barkeep and I.

mmmhmm. so dubb shouldn't get any credit for mentioning it here either.

i'm not wedded to my dubb vote (and the three were all spaced close together b/c blade+path+i were all in the thread discussing it this afternoon), but I don't really know that Barkeep has done anything to warrant lynching him. Aside from that one "name" comment?
Old 12-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #227
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
dubb, I'm willing to follow your vote to get somebody bad. Any ideas?

I have no inside information, but I think going with Barkeep could prehaps turn up someone bad as I fail to see any logic in his 00 number claim. Also as you said, prehaps going somewhere between Path or Blade could provide us some information. I've really got no experience in this small games, I usually need more time b/f my analysis becomes useful.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #228
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

i'm not wedded to my dubb vote (and the three were all spaced close together b/c blade+path+i were all in the thread discussing it this afternoon), but I don't really know that Barkeep has done anything to warrant lynching him. Aside from that one "name" comment?

What exactly DT doing besides acting clueless and discrediting us Fouts? He is apart of the bandwagon on me at the moment.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:01 PM   #229
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i would support a barkeep vote as well. I would not support a blade vote however. he has been playing too quiet to be bad, especially in a small game where his usual antics could cause a lot of confusion for the side of evil.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:03 PM   #230
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

dubb gets credit from me for being the first to claim a number. Too ballsy for a bad guy, IMO. Of course, this was before you mentioned they had a list of numbers in the game. Still, I get the feeling from his posts that he is on my side.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:06 PM   #231
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What exactly DT doing besides acting clueless and discrediting us Fouts? He is apart of the bandwagon on me at the moment.

discrediting you?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:06 PM   #232
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

DT vote?

Pro - deciding lynch vote on DC. Started bandwagon on dubb. Isn't usually active unless he is under suspicion.

Con - is actually playing the game, mentioned the agent numbers in the hands of the bad guys.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:07 PM   #233
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and "acting clueless" as you like to call it dubb, has a way of stimulating conversation, which is our only source of information.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:08 PM   #234
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
discrediting you?

Just seems like you are going out of your way to "not give me credit" for anything that I am saying.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:09 PM   #235
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
and "acting clueless" as you like to call it dubb, has a way of stimulating conversation, which is our only source of information.

Yea, but it was not what I expected after you dug through the thread hard enough to count my complete number of posts in the thread.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:11 PM   #236
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and i'm not under suspiscion, so why would i be active fouts?

unless i was good and trying to work through things.

forgive my crazy-mind too, if you recall i've been up since 4:30am EST at this point, so I can be a bit jumbled and spacey and ADD at this point.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:11 PM   #237
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just seems like you are going out of your way to "not give me credit" for anything that I am saying.

fair enough. i guess i am. sorry bout that.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #238
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

what about Chief Rum guys? any feeling on him versus Barkeep?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #239
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
and i'm not under suspiscion, so why would i be active fouts?

unless i was good and trying to work through things.

forgive my crazy-mind too, if you recall i've been up since 4:30am EST at this point, so I can be a bit jumbled and spacey and ADD at this point.

Under suspicion because you cast the lynching vote for DC, and received the first vote of the day.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #240
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I always like to throw my vote away on day 1 if I am a bad guy, prehaps even putting it on another bad guy. I don't like my vote to go on a person that ends up getting lynched that day, unless they are bad. With that in mind the two throw away votes were Path and Blade as they voted for each other.

Now on day 2 they both vote me early. I think something is fishy with one of them atleast.

On the other hand, when I am a villager I like to make my vote count on every day. I don't like throw away votes. I want to vote for someone I either think could be bad or that I don't want in the game anymore regardless of the day. I just don't see why in such a small game Blade and Path would throw their votes away and then allign themselves today.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:16 PM   #241
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
what about Chief Rum guys? any feeling on him versus Barkeep?

Hard to get any feel of Chief Rum. He rarely is under the gun to answer questions immediately. Since he is away all day, he gets time to read and decide how to answer them at his leisure.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #242
Fouts
College Starter

I agree about path and blade. Getting close to the deadline, though. If we're going to make a move, we need to do it soon.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #243
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Path then?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #244
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Path then?

Any reason you are so against a Blade vote DT?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #245
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Path then?

Going to look at his posts.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:28 PM   #246
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Any reason you are so against a Blade vote DT?

well i just played a game with him where we were evil together and he hasn't acted at all like he did in that game.

in a small game especially i think if he was evil he'd be full-force in his crazy-persona to try to sow suspiscion around. the quieter blade is actually more beneficial to the good-guys.

if we can articulate a case against Path that makes sense to me in the next half hour I will be happy to vote Path with you two and put him up for the lynch. At least if he's innocent it'll give me pause to look at the both of you.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:30 PM   #247
Fouts
College Starter

Sorry, I don't get anything from path's posts to make him look bad. He sounds like a good guy to me.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #248
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
The rules say 2.5...it is a public roles game i believe, and since i didnt see alan say all roles may not be in the game i assume we have 2 evils and one turncoat(galore).

I stated my thoughts on barkeep pretty clearly yesterday, and i suspect lathum died protecting him. So if we go down that road i can tell you without a doubt my vote would fall on fouts.

Frankly, im more inclined to vote dubb right now. Hes a smart player, and being quiet is not helping us at all. At least barkeep and fouts are discussing...

I am more suspicious of blade. Here he gives us doom and gloom, predicting the night actions (as most bad guys do), and wants to vote for dubb. Then he gives us a disappearing act.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:35 PM   #249
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Screw this crap. DT, vote where you want to, to tell you the truth, a vote for me will put a huge target on you as I'm not completely sure you are clean what with discrediting everything I have said, I'm going with my gut on this one.

VOTE BLADE
Old 12-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #250
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hmm