Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-29-2007, 12:50 PM   #201
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Chief Rum would also fit the profile of the person I was talking about yesterday. Since there is movement in that direction I'm happy to

Vote Chief Rum
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #202
path12
Coordinator

Current vote totals:

Chief Rum 4 -- ntndeacon(198), st.cronin(199), Passacaglia(200), Barkeep49(201)
st.cronin 1 -- Alan T(188)
Barkeep49 1 -- SnDvls(196)

To vote: Jonathan Ezarik, Chief Rum

Last edited by path12 : 08-29-2007 at 02:35 PM.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #203
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hmm, I've read the role description a few times now, and I still can't make heads or tails of it... Do we think that Telle knew who the wolves are, or was she flying blind, the role description doesn't seem to say.

If she knew who the wolves were, I am wondering if her vote yesterday could be indicative of trying to save someone else. If she didn't, then well still not sure where to go.

Pardon? What's so confusing about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
You are a Dark Follower. You have joined the cast in order to better understand the demons and Dark Spirits you secretly admire. Although you count as a cast member for parity purposes, you win with the Dark Spirits. You do not know who they are and have no PM rights. But you may scan one player each night in order to find the Empath.

Seems pretty clear to me that she didn't know who they were. And since it's not like you to miss something this clear,

VOTE ALAN T
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #204
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I think Alan was reading the rules as listed in Post #2 -- I know that's what happened to me. Anyway, that still seems like a fishy throwaway vote to me.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #205
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sounds like a great reason to vote me, people with poor reading skills must be a wolf.

Considering I didn't push that point any and was thinking outloud at like 6am, I obviously came to that same conclusion wouldn't you think?

I even gave my thought process for that.

I think the more likely thing is that the people voting for Chief are right and he is a wolf, and you are his wolf friend trying to divert attention away from him. It would mean that I was wrong about both wolves piling onto the same vote, but I've been wrong about many things before.

If Chief ends up a wolf, I'm coming after you tommorrow.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:32 PM   #206
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

Dark Follower -- although you are a cast member, you secretly sympathize with the Dark Spirits and hope to prove yourself worthy of joining them. You may search one player each night in hopes of finding the Empath. You count as a cast member for parity purposes.

In fact, rereading the rules, it doesn't say what you quoted. This is the actual quote from the rules.. Where did you pull that from your wolf pm?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:33 PM   #207
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ahh,, cross posted with Pass.. I see what you quoted now... Still either way, I think its a diversion tactic to get people off of Chief. I'll likely vote Jonathan tommorrow.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:34 PM   #208
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
In fact, rereading the rules, it doesn't say what you quoted. This is the actual quote from the rules.. Where did you pull that from your wolf pm?

Seriously? Click on the quote button next to path's name. It'll take you directly to the quote. Even better, it was post number 55.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #209
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I think Alan was reading the rules as listed in Post #2 -- I know that's what happened to me. Anyway, that still seems like a fishy throwaway vote to me.

A throwaway vote? I guess I should just be like everyone else and vote for Chief Rum so we can have a runaway vote all three days. Yea! Sounds like a good idea.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:44 PM   #210
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Seriously? Click on the quote button next to path's name. It'll take you directly to the quote. Even better, it was post number 55.

I already posted that I saw where you got it from. Like I said, you are clearly trying to divert attention the only way you can from Chief right now. If you had it your way, no one would ever bounce ideas out and discussion would be a complete standstill. That doesn't sound like something a villager would want at all.

I know you've been around long enough to know that I throw out alot of ideas, and maybe most of them are wrong, so to try to narrow in on this one when its very obvious the rules doesn't mention it at all, and through the entire course of the day no one else brought it up too just seems fishy to me.

I will be quite suprised if you are a villager.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #211
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
A throwaway vote? I guess I should just be like everyone else and vote for Chief Rum so we can have a runaway vote all three days. Yea! Sounds like a good idea.

I'm obviously not trying to tell you who to vote for. But at this late point, a vote for someone other than CR, or someone who already has a vote on him, it's going to be considered a throwaway vote.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:55 PM   #212
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

What the hell?

I go away for work and you guys dogpile on me? Someone give a legitimate reason for jumping on me?

"Oh, I gotta feeling" Gimme a break. I get "feelings" during these games, too; if I went completely off of gut all the time, my vote would end up taking out villagers 99% of the time.

Does someone have a rational reason to vote for me? When there is a string of votes like that, usually people question that. Why not now? Someone give one iota of a rational thought as to why I am more wolflike than just about any of you?

You guys are being hoodwinked. You have been led to this, and now you're not only trying to kill a villager, but a generally active one, too (outside of work). There are wolves in that vote. There has to be. If I were a wolf, that's where I would go.

Not saying I think ntn is the wolf; I just think he has bad judgment. But you guys are letting the wolves hide in the open AND killing off a good villager player. Just dumb, people, dumb.

I am going to go off of the most suspicious to me voting for me (not to mention self preservaiton).

VOTE BARKEEP

I am here for a little bit, so if you guys have questions for me, fire away. But I won't be here too long, so ask them now. I'm not going to waste the rest of an afternoon fighting off allegations without merit, though. Someone give me something more than a "feeling"! This is stupid.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:58 PM   #213
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I already posted that I saw where you got it from. Like I said, you are clearly trying to divert attention the only way you can from Chief right now. If you had it your way, no one would ever bounce ideas out and discussion would be a complete standstill. That doesn't sound like something a villager would want at all.

I know you've been around long enough to know that I throw out alot of ideas, and maybe most of them are wrong, so to try to narrow in on this one when its very obvious the rules doesn't mention it at all, and through the entire course of the day no one else brought it up too just seems fishy to me.

I will be quite suprised if you are a villager.

Yeah, you posted that you saw where I got that when I was posting my reply.

As for trying to divert attention from Chief, please. I have absolutely no idea if Chief is good or not. I hope he's not good since he's getting lynched today and I hate that the only good news we've had so far has come from the wolves. I had to place a vote and I wasn't going to vote for Chief and complete the runaway. I threw out something I found interesting (the same thing you are accusing me of being against) and voted you because of that. If it's no big deal and was an honest mistake on your part, why are you making it into a big deal? Hell, as you already said, no one pointed out what I did so either they didn't catch it or didn't care, so what makes you think that by me pointing it out now it's going to make any difference?

And yes, I know how you play. Which is why I found it odd that you were so off on Telle's role since path told us what the PMs were. I'm not the most observant of people, but path's PM post is one thing that I definitely took note of.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #214
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm obviously not trying to tell you who to vote for. But at this late point, a vote for someone other than CR, or someone who already has a vote on him, it's going to be considered a throwaway vote.

What about voting for someone you think is a wolf? If I knew someone was a wolf and voted for him even though no one else did, is that still a throwaway vote?

Note: I'm not claiming to know that Alan is a wolf. I'm not the Empath. I'm just saying that I don't have any reason to vote for Chief while I do have a reason to vote for Alan. Maybe not a reason you agree with, but it's where my vote is going.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #215
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Does someone have a rational reason to vote for me? When there is a string of votes like that, usually people question that. Why not now? Someone give one iota of a rational thought as to why I am more wolflike than just about any of you?

This is what's striking me as odd as well. Normally, people would be all up in arms about a runaway vote like this, but not today. It seems like the only reason to vote for you is because ntn voted for you and Lathum had a good feeling about ntn. Never mind that Lathum was only around for one day, apparently that's good enough for most people.

I should probably be quiet now so I won't be accused of trying to save you again.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:09 PM   #216
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, you posted that you saw where I got that when I was posting my reply.

As for trying to divert attention from Chief, please. I have absolutely no idea if Chief is good or not. I hope he's not good since he's getting lynched today and I hate that the only good news we've had so far has come from the wolves. I had to place a vote and I wasn't going to vote for Chief and complete the runaway. I threw out something I found interesting (the same thing you are accusing me of being against) and voted you because of that. If it's no big deal and was an honest mistake on your part, why are you making it into a big deal? Hell, as you already said, no one pointed out what I did so either they didn't catch it or didn't care, so what makes you think that by me pointing it out now it's going to make any difference?

And yes, I know how you play. Which is why I found it odd that you were so off on Telle's role since path told us what the PMs were. I'm not the most observant of people, but path's PM post is one thing that I definitely took note of.

That type of post 9 times out of 10 is included in the official game rules, not burried on page 2. People can fault me if they want for not searching through every page at 6am this morning for a post I didn't know existed if they want. The fact of the matter is I brought up the idea, then after thinking it through figured she didn't know who they were, and in addition gave my reasoning for going the way I did with my vote. Your reasoning for voting me makes no sense, throw away vote or not, and just serves one point, trying to divert the attention from those on the noose.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:11 PM   #217
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What about voting for someone you think is a wolf? If I knew someone was a wolf and voted for him even though no one else did, is that still a throwaway vote?

Note: I'm not claiming to know that Alan is a wolf. I'm not the Empath. I'm just saying that I don't have any reason to vote for Chief while I do have a reason to vote for Alan. Maybe not a reason you agree with, but it's where my vote is going.

Your reason for voting me makes no sense. You are claiming I am pushing a point that I actually steered away from.

Not that it mattered any as absolutely no one followed my lead anyhows. Your vote is purely trying to divert attention.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #218
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm not sure what you guys are caught up about. Neither of you are on the block. Meanwhile, one of the more mysterious and obvious WW moves has happened here, and no one is even trying to save me. I can't do it on my own. If you guys put away the hatchet for a day and try to address this messed up vote we have, I am sure another day will settle things. I for one never thought either of you were a wolf.

I don't know how the tie breaker goes. But I need two votes to stop someone's plan. And in a game this small, you both know how much one bad lynch can hurt. Lynch me, another player dies, assuming two wolves, you're looking at 4-2--in other words, do or die tomorrow if this lycnh ain't right.

This is crazy, and I can't believe it took me getting home for someone to say something.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:20 PM   #219
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm not sure what you guys are caught up about. Neither of you are on the block. Meanwhile, one of the more mysterious and obvious WW moves has happened here, and no one is even trying to save me. I can't do it on my own. If you guys put away the hatchet for a day and try to address this messed up vote we have, I am sure another day will settle things. I for one never thought either of you were a wolf.

I don't know how the tie breaker goes. But I need two votes to stop someone's plan. And in a game this small, you both know how much one bad lynch can hurt. Lynch me, another player dies, assuming two wolves, you're looking at 4-2--in other words, do or die tomorrow if this lycnh ain't right.

This is crazy, and I can't believe it took me getting home for someone to say something.

I am not planning on saving you. I have a feeling I know whats going on here, and its only good for the village. I have no desire to move my vote onto anyone else to give you an opportunity to escape lynching, and if others do so, I likely will move my vote onto you. Right now it doesnt look like my vote on you matters, so I didnt bother.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #220
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am not planning on saving you. I have a feeling I know whats going on here, and its only good for the village. I have no desire to move my vote onto anyone else to give you an opportunity to escape lynching, and if others do so, I likely will move my vote onto you. Right now it doesnt look like my vote on you matters, so I didnt bother.

Wow, I am glad you know. You mind telling me what's going on? If you're saying ntn is the empath and his word is God, I'll have to remember for that for the future. Then I can say I "got a feeling yesterday" and today I am voting on it, and watch everyone dogpile on my vote, too!

Alan, you're usually one of the most suspicious around. You don't see what's happening here? This game is turning on one player's say so, and you have no more reason to trust him than me. Heck, this whole decision apparently turns on me not being around to defend myself. How much does that suck?

You guys are making a mistake, and are dooming yourselves to a loss. I don't see how you get out of this when two more villagers are dead after tonight.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:44 PM   #221
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, I have said my piece. I'm not going to spend the rest of the time to deadline trying to convince a bunch of sheep they're being misled. You all deserve to lose. I realize mob mentality is blind, but usually there's a damn good reason for it. One guys comes out with a feeling, and now I am toast?

Why do I even play? With villagers like this, who needs wolves? I think that will be my next game. Everyone is a villager. Someone is selected randomly to die every night. And the game doesn't end until someone figures out the "fix" or only two villagers are left. I sure as heck know this group would lose that one.

I would give the wolves reluctant props for their move if shooting fish in a barrell required any skill.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:48 PM   #222
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am not sure that the Ardent defense fits you well Chief.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #223
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Chief, you fit my profile of someone who would go after Lathum, given the circumstances, on Day 1. As I have been the other major vote leader, I saw no reason to look farther. It's great when you can feel good about self defense.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #224
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
That type of post 9 times out of 10 is included in the official game rules, not burried on page 2. People can fault me if they want for not searching through every page at 6am this morning for a post I didn't know existed if they want.

Yeah, silly me. I guess it's hard to miss a large post made in red font. I tend to pay attention to the posts that the GM makes, but I guess that's just me

Quote:
Your reason for voting me makes no sense. You are claiming I am pushing a point that I actually steered away from.

Not that it mattered any as absolutely no one followed my lead anyhows. Your vote is purely trying to divert attention.

Please show me where I claimed you were pushing that point about Telle. I found it interesting that you couldn't figure out what Telle knew when to me it was obvious because path told us. That didn't seem like the Alan I know. It has nothing to do with whether you pushed that idea or not. The fact that you put it out there was enough for me.

What I want to know is why are you freaking out like this and repeating yourself constantly that this is nothing more than an attempt by me to cover Chief. Why are you so nervous about me drawing attention to what you said?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Its funny that you call it freaking out. Your attack on me has nothing but holes in it, but I'm freaking out? I simply am saying your point makes no sense. I quoted what led me to say what I did, and you are trying to stir up stuff for no apparent reason. Obviously there has to be some motive behind it, you are too smart of a player to honestly think that I make some weird move with Telle's role as a wolf. You are simply trying to stop discussion and that is wolfish.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #226
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Its funny that you call it freaking out. Your attack on me has nothing but holes in it, but I'm freaking out? I simply am saying your point makes no sense. I quoted what led me to say what I did, and you are trying to stir up stuff for no apparent reason. Obviously there has to be some motive behind it, you are too smart of a player to honestly think that I make some weird move with Telle's role as a wolf. You are simply trying to stop discussion and that is wolfish.

I'm trying to stop discussion on something that there wasn't even discussion on? Now I'm really confused.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #227
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Now you are just playing word games. I'm done with this conversation and you have my vote tommorrow if I live through tonight.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #228
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I hope I don't die.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:08 PM   #229
path12
Coordinator

Final vote totals:

Chief Rum 4 -- ntndeacon(198), st.cronin(199), Passacaglia(200), Barkeep49(201)
Barkeep49 2 -- SnDvls(196), Chief Rum(212)
st.cronin 1 -- Alan T(188)
Alan T 1 -- Jonathan Ezarik(203)

Stunned by the events of the night, you return to the entrance hall to figure out what to do next. There is consensus after Telle's death that there must be spirits among you. The problem is finding out who. After discussion, it is decided that Chief Rum must be the cause of this. He is fierce in his denials, and it takes quite a struggle to subdue him. As he is brought down, a freezing wind blows through you all and Chief disappears!

CHIEF RUM, A DARK SPIRIT, HAS BEEN KILLED.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #230
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Nice!!
Old 08-29-2007, 09:13 PM   #231
Barkeep49
Coordinator

1 down. I like it.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:14 PM   #232
path12
Coordinator

Cheered at the realization that you have bagged a dark spirit, you all decide to go back into the mansion and find a ghost to capture on film. One group goes towards the kitchen, where banging of pots and pans was heard earlier. Another group heads towards the library, where it is rumored that the builder of the house was killed and haunts it to this day.

It is dead silent and midnight. A crash is heard in the kitchen followed by screams. When you all regroup you see ntndeacon dead at your feet. Well, you see his head. And a lot of blood. His body seems to be missing.

NTNDEACON, THE EMPATH, HAS BEEN KILLED.

DAY 4 IS UNDERWAY.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 PM   #233
path12
Coordinator

The GM has a dilemma, kids. I'm off to Vegas in the morning until Sunday night. I've messaged the folks who have died previously, and I'm going to check with Chief and/or ntn to see if one of them can step in and GM tomorrow and Friday (I had figured on a break for Labor Day weekend). I will let you know what I hear.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 PM   #234
path12
Coordinator

Crim, I see you in thread too. If you're willing shoot me a PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #235
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Not a huge suprise there, it seemed pretty obvious who Ntn was from what he said and how he said it..

I'm going with the same vote as yesterday. I was mostly blowing hot air at Jonathan.. I dont think when your wolf buddy is on the line to die, you make a big fuss and draw attention to himself.. I think Jonathan was just horribly misguided and read far more into what was actually there..

As a wolf, I think you try to blend in, be one of the first to vote for your wolf buddy and hope the momentum points people somewhere else.. I think I'll go with my same vote as yesterday

Vote St.Cronin
Old 08-29-2007, 09:18 PM   #236
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I think we all saw that coming. I'm going to go ahead and vote for JE who made the least sense in voting for someone not named Chief. I'd love to hear what Alan's rationale was for not voting CR since ntn pretty clearly telegraphed his play.

Vote Jonthan
Old 08-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #237
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Not a huge suprise there, it seemed pretty obvious who Ntn was from what he said and how he said it..

I'm going with the same vote as yesterday. I was mostly blowing hot air at Jonathan.. I dont think when your wolf buddy is on the line to die, you make a big fuss and draw attention to himself.. I think Jonathan was just horribly misguided and read far more into what was actually there..

As a wolf, I think you try to blend in, be one of the first to vote for your wolf buddy and hope the momentum points people somewhere else.. I think I'll go with my same vote as yesterday

Vote St.Cronin
Ok. I can buy that logic. You didn't put up much of a fuss and didn't vote for CR.

Unvote JE
Vote Alan
Old 08-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #238
Passacaglia
Coordinator

blah
Old 08-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #239
Barkeep49
Coordinator

BTW I like how NTN played the seer. He got us the 1 for 1, which is the best as can be expected, with an obvious, though not outright, reveal. It was a shame we lost lathum on Day 1 otherwise we could have had another free scan. Oh well, we're still in pretty good shape.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #240
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
BTW I like how NTN played the seer. He got us the 1 for 1, which is the best as can be expected, with an obvious, though not outright, reveal. It was a shame we lost lathum on Day 1 otherwise we could have had another free scan. Oh well, we're still in pretty good shape.

And I think he cleared you in the process. Although I do wish he would have revealed and at least told us who else he scanned since it was kind of obvious he was hinting pretty heavily that he was the Empath. (And by obvious I mean obvious in hindsight since I missed it the first time around. I told you I wasn't the most observant player out there.)
Old 08-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #241
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Ok. I can buy that logic. You didn't put up much of a fuss and didn't vote for CR.

Unvote JE
Vote Alan

You don't want to vote me, and I think by the end of this day I will have convinced you not to.

Meanwhile, right now based on gut feels.. I am going to assume the following are not wolves based entirely on play styles thus far:

Barkeep, Jonathan, Passacaglia

That leaves my vote today to either be between Sndvls or St.cronin, and I dont really have a good feel for one over the other. I'm still leaning voting for cronin here.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #242
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote St. C

it looks like it might be a show down between he and I tomorrow so I might as well get it out of the way now.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #243
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
vote St. C

it looks like it might be a show down between he and I tomorrow so I might as well get it out of the way now.

It seems like Alan is in the mix, too. He's got a vote on him, and he might get mine. He hinted that he knew that ntn was the seer late, right before deadline, but still didn't vote for CR. On the other hand, he did also say that he would switch his vote to CR if it was needed.

You and cronin are just hard to read for me at this point.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #244
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Meanwhile, right now based on gut feels.. I am going to assume the following are not wolves based entirely on play styles thus far:

Barkeep, Jonathan, Passacaglia

What about Pass is making you feel like he's good?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #245
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
What about Pass is making you feel like he's good?

Can't speak for Alan but a post by NTN on page 3 is my reason
Old 08-29-2007, 09:45 PM   #246
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
It seems like Alan is in the mix, too. He's got a vote on him, and he might get mine. He hinted that he knew that ntn was the seer late, right before deadline, but still didn't vote for CR. On the other hand, he did also say that he would switch his vote to CR if it was needed.

You and cronin are just hard to read for me at this point.

ah yes this is true...guess I can hold off a bit then

unvote St. C
Old 08-29-2007, 09:45 PM   #247
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola - it's just been a pretty blah game for me...no special role and really no info to go on either makes it hard to get into.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #248
st.cronin
General Manager

Vote SnDvls

I agree that Barkeep is likely cleared. Tomorrow will be another very busy day for me, but at some point I'm going to go back and see if anybody else jumps out at me, but I was suspicious of Sn early yesterday (after he voted Barkeep).

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #249
SnDvls
Pro Starter

double dola - Alan's fight w/ CR just doesn't strike me as a wolf though so I'll probally go back to St. C anyhow
Old 08-29-2007, 09:48 PM   #250
st.cronin
General Manager

In general I have gotten a "good" vibe from both Pass and Alan in this game. At any rate I'm glad to have Barkeep on my side.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote