Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #1001
Zinto
College Starter

That is what I thought also but Julio started three rooms forward from me and two rooms from my right. It is the only way I could make sense why he saw exits from left,right, and backwards while I saw them forward,backwards, and to the left. (Confusing I know) I am working on a map in paint and then you can look at it and say if I am crazy or not.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #1002
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
JAG- I think the leprechauns have about 8, maybe 10 hitpoints but they were hard to hit. I wonder if size matters?

This is my updated map with your current location and mine. There are a couple ways we can go to explore before going into the red section I think:

PB/JAG map

Weird, so you're observing that same effect bhlloy did with the darker bricks changing sides. I wonder if we're on the opposite side of the dungeon as them.

If the Leps have 8-10 hps, I don't think it's a good idea for me to fight them.

We seem to have a couple different ways we could go, either you meet me in the Lep room and we go down the second ring or I could meet you in the serpent / chest room and maybe we check out the unexplored first ring room?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #1003
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, Chief, I think I finally figured that out.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #1004
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Hmm, I guess I had the orientation wrong, you guys were coming from right angles. Okay, updated your map. What are the exits from teh iron maiden room.

Left and right. To the left is Julio's starting room.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #1005
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If my orientation is right, Autumn, the best way for you to put mine and Ragone's section is gong in D3, altar in D4, scrolls in C3, and cave in C4, imp in B4 and chute in B5.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #1006
Autumn
Head Coach

Except I wonder about the darker bricks. Did you ever see darker bricks, Chief.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #1007
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Weird, so you're observing that same effect bhlloy did with the darker bricks changing sides. I wonder if we're on the opposite side of the dungeon as them.

If the Leps have 8-10 hps, I don't think it's a good idea for me to fight them.

We seem to have a couple different ways we could go, either you meet me in the Lep room and we go down the second ring or I could meet you in the serpent / chest room and maybe we check out the unexplored first ring room?

I like meeting up in the snake/chest room and then exploring the first ring room, might be a way to snag some XP for both of us before heading into the darker levels.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #1008
Autumn
Head Coach

Chief, you have exits of right and forward from gong room?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #1009
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Except I wonder about the darker bricks. Did you ever see darker bricks, Chief.

No, never saw darker bricks. That's why I think we're in a corner. Ragone and I would need to go a further spot in and then to the left from the cave room to get three rooms in (darker bricks).

Incidentally, the imp room has an exit toward the corner, and the scroll room has an exit to the same room. My guess is that room is a dungeon corner. On your map, I would put it at B2.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #1010
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

OH, one of the things that it'll allow me to do is study my scroll while I wait for you. I haven't done so yet but maybe I can get some info from it.

JAG, the room I'm in has a stream with an island in the middle. On the island is a pedestal with a strong looking sword. I have the choice of trying to get it. I think I'm going to try as it could end up being a lifesaver in the long run.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #1011
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So JAg the bricks didn't turn darker in that direction?

I've only been in first ring rooms. Haven't seen darker bricks.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #1012
Danny
Head Coach

Oh crap, the dungeon is like death from final destination. Im next on its list
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #1013
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief, you have exits of right and forward from gong room?

Yes.

From Ragone's original perspective on Day One, my "forward" was his "left", my "right" was his "forward", and my "backwards" was his "right".

Old 04-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #1014
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

So our current plan is:

I'll move back to the snake/chest room tomorrow and you'll move into the leprechaun room. I'll then wait for you in the chest room.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #1015
Danny
Head Coach

Hoops you onterested in partying up and heading to the left for me, forward for you?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1016
Autumn
Head Coach

All rihgt, Chief, got it. I have your map on the top left corner of Sheet2 1 on the Google Doc. And yes there's one room there that seems to be in the corner. I'll be interested to see what you find around there. There were only two doors in the altar room as well, so you can't get deeper from there. This may shed some light on teh shape of the dungeon.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #1017
Autumn
Head Coach

Damn. Lost my party-mate. Didn't get any Xp or treasure. Got knocked back into the room I was already in. No signs of anyone else. grrrr.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #1018
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I like meeting up in the snake/chest room and then exploring the first ring room, might be a way to snag some XP for both of us before heading into the darker levels.

Actually, we might be better off going around the second ring. The room on the first ring there may not give us an option but to go to the darker bricks whereas the other way we can either stay on the second ring or go to the darker bricks if we need more of a challenge.

Make sure to ID the sword before you equip it. No pink writing while we travel together. . And try not to die too.

Hopefully your scroll is something I can scribe in my spellbook. One thing that's handy is there's little overlap in useful equipment for us, so you can get all the good armor / weapons and fighter-type things we find and I'll take Mage scrolls and such.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #1019
The Jackal
Coordinator

Foolish Moon Dancer, little did it know that music controls the life of a dancer, and the life it can taketh away. The Drunken Harp prevails, huzza! Huzzas for all of you! (Except that one person who died. No huzzas for him, only sorrow and pain, sorrow at the lack of what could have been a life full of ale, women, and conquer)
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #1020
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, that room may remain a mystery, unless Ragone goes there. If we meet up in the scroll room and then both go to the corner. It will be sometime next week before we actually see anything new. Fastest way for us to get to new rooms is to ignore the corner and head straight to the spider cave room and beyond.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #1021
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Actually, we might be better off going around the second ring. The room on the first ring there may not give us an option but to go to the darker bricks whereas the other way we can either stay on the second ring or go to the darker bricks if we need more of a challenge.

Make sure to ID the sword before you equip it. No pink writing while we travel together. . And try not to die too.

Hopefully your scroll is something I can scribe in my spellbook. One thing that's handy is there's little overlap in useful equipment for us, so you can get all the good armor / weapons and fighter-type things we find and I'll take Mage scrolls and such.

Then I'll meet you in the leprechaun room and we can head the opposite way I went before, giving us some second ring rooms to look through.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #1022
The Jackal
Coordinator

Now the drunken harp will likely have to recede, as the only exits are forwards into a guzak hole (Who would want to do that?!), left towards what should be that menacing beast, unless I have gotten turned around thrice, which seems unlikely what with the lack of REFRESHMENT, and backwards to the slain imp.

We shall see comrades, we shall see.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #1023
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Zinto and I ventured forward (According to Zintos orientation, which was a left turn for me), and found a room full of torture devices, featuring a closed Iron Maiden. What do you say Zinto? Should we open this thing?

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 04-04-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #1024
Autumn
Head Coach

I gave bhlloy, Julio and Zinto their own sheet and combined their maps.

What confuses me is that Bhlloy saw dark bricks to the right of the wolf statue room, which should have been the room to his right when he started. So that doesn't make sense to me.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #1025
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Then I'll meet you in the leprechaun room and we can head the opposite way I went before, giving us some second ring rooms to look through.

Sounds good.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #1026
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Zinto and I ventured forward, and found a room full of torture devices, featuring a closed Iron Maiden. What do you say Zinto? Should we open this thing?

Dangerous things that have been closed,
may contain more dangerous things within.

Proceed at thine own risk,
the bounty may be worth it!
Old 04-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #1027
The Jackal
Coordinator

For you, cat, the guzak hole has the darker bricks. The drunken harp will provide a clearer map when he has more time to contemplate and scribble and contemplate some more.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #1028
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Also, our exits are right and left from here. I'm assuming left will take us back into my starting room, so right or backwards would probably be our next move.. Unless it seems like a good idea to put a coin on that shelf in the first room I was in.

FUCK EA
Old 04-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #1029
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
For you, cat, the guzak hole has the darker bricks. The drunken harp will provide a clearer map when he has more time to contemplate and scribble and contemplate some more.

You sure seem like an expert on the guzzak "hole"
Old 04-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #1030
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

We have entered a room very much like a dungeon. We can move forward and to the right, as well as retreat the way we came.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #1031
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Send one of those bards in! Or who was it who said he was the handsomest character here ... oh yeah, Danny.

Danny, yo'ure needed urgently!

Alright, alright, I will take one for the team
Old 04-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #1032
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
We have entered a room very much like a dungeon. We can move forward and to the right, as well as retreat the way we came.

That's strange. You have gone right, left, left, according to my notes. So you should be in the room that was forward from your start room. Yet there's no door to your left, even though there was a door forward in your start room. Did you move up or down a level at all?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #1033
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Alright, alright, I will take one from the team

I bet you will.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #1034
Zinto
College Starter

This is what the dungeon looks like so far for Julio, Bhlloy, and myself. (I stole this format from PB completely )

Zinto Map
Old 04-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #1035
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Zinto and I ventured forward (According to Zintos orientation, which was a left turn for me), and found a room full of torture devices, featuring a closed Iron Maiden. What do you say Zinto? Should we open this thing?

We can either open it first or search the room first which ever you believe is the better idea.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #1036
Autumn
Head Coach

It says I don't have access, Zinto. But check out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kh1dXNSWi03S1E and look at your work sheet and see if it looks right.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #1037
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
It says I don't have access, Zinto. But check out Welcome to Google Docs and look at your work sheet and see if it looks right.

Yep I didn't have it set to public, hahah but everything is the same so I believe we have it right.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #1038
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
We can either open it first or search the room first which ever you believe is the better idea.

Hmm... Gonna flip a coin - Ok, we search the room first, then open that thing in the morning after sleeping next to it all night. Maybe we will find something out about what could be inside the Iron Maiden. If Bruce Dickinson is in there, I am going to run to the hills.

FUCK EA
Old 04-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #1039
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I have killed a weassssssel and risen in power. Hoping to meet up with people ssssoon.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #1040
Autumn
Head Coach

CrimsonFox choked the weasel. Congratulations.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #1041
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I can go forward, back (to the bath room) and left from here.

I...*falls over* Oh excussse me, I'm not feeling well. The weasssssel bit me and I'm feeling a bit woozzzzy. Can anyone heal disssseassse?
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #1042
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Where wassss it announced that Kwhit died? I missssed that.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #1043
Autumn
Head Coach

People saw it on the list, I think. I announced it as well. Pour out some stagnant water for our dear friend.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #1044
Autumn
Head Coach

CF, did you get to the weasel room from the spider room? Which direction?
Old 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #1045
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn, read my thing from yesterday. I backtracked to my original room and went the other direction. That is how I reached the weasel room. Other directions are in there too.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #1046
Autumn
Head Coach

Thanks, CF, got it.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #1047
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Hmm... Gonna flip a coin - Ok, we search the room first, then open that thing in the morning after sleeping next to it all night. Maybe we will find something out about what could be inside the Iron Maiden. If Bruce Dickinson is in there, I am going to run to the hills.

Alright, thoughts on partying up before searching? Or going back for Bhlloy tomorrow?
Old 04-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #1048
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I'm in the skeleton warrior room. Somebody had been here before, I don't have time to o through the thread rigt now but if I'm close to somebody let me know

Eeeek I hope you sssurvive! I would come help you if I knew how to get to you.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #1049
mckerney
Coordinator

My map is updated. Was hoping someone had been in this room, but no mention of a lamp yet that I could find.

The Dungeon 2 Map
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #1050
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So I don't have my notes in front of me, but looking at Zinto's map, bhlloy saw dark bricks to his right before his most recent move and that would be next to Zinto's starting room to his left, which was not described to him as being toward the darker bricks. Something odd is going on there.