Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-22-2005, 09:37 AM   #101
hoopsguy
General Manager

The Marxist Maulers obviously need to step up the recruiting efforts. Only outside interference has slowed our inevitable ascent atop the rankings. Or a steel cage match against Icy Coffee - that match could be brought to you by the capitalist pigs from Starbucks.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:55 AM   #102
JeeberD
General Manager

Jeff Nights is cheating JERK. He not fight good. Mount Jeeber kick his BUTT in real match!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:58 AM   #103
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

EXPRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....OH!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:06 AM   #104
Calis
College Starter

Big Surprise, an American interfereing and deciding a match he wasn't involved in. Steele apparently didn't learn his lesson the first time we faced off, we'll make it much clearer the next time we meet.

Enjoy your titles while you can Depravity, they will be coming to their rightful homes deep in the heart of Mother Russia soon enough.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 03:07 PM   #105
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Neon Chaos is on a roll, BROTHA.

Can you feel it? Can you feel THE CHAOS!?

YOU CAN'T HUNT WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!
YOU CAN'T KILL WHAT YOU CAN'T STOP!

Straight to the top, baby! Ain't nothing going to stand between me and the World Title!
Old 10-22-2005, 05:11 PM   #106
Blade6119
Coordinator

wow, you werent lying about me getting some time foz!!! Crap that last match was crazy...just one question...is the fued against armaund or neon(who i had the chemistry with)?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 06:50 PM   #107
JeffNights
College Prospect

Typical, the man who's ass people confuse as his face runs away like a coward all over the arene to avoid fighting me! I see now i'll have to corner you. (Jeff's face lights up as if suddenyl a lightbulb came on) THats it! JeeberD, i challenge you to a CAGE MATCH! This time theres no running from Pipes!
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 PM   #108
Coolclint
n00b

El Guerrero del Mexico said (or, at least, I think that's what he said, he might have been asking where the bathroom was) that he wanted to face Torstein the Unholy in a tag match with his "amigo bueno", Heartthrob.
Coolclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 01:44 AM   #109
Izulde
Head Coach

Torstein the Unholy will accept the tag match on the condition that whosoever joins on the Dark Lord's side must also become the first follower in his Legion of Hellfire.

The Dark Excommunication will be visited upon those who oppose me by the power of six times six times six.

I will rule and my name will be proclaimed by all!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:05 AM   #110
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I work today (last sunday shift, last normal shift before I go to the 9 PM-7 AM shifts..

But I will have a card up tonight
Old 10-23-2005, 12:54 PM   #111
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Superstars is coming, and the Boss is Pissed!

NIW owner Damon McGee is not a happy guy about the way the NIW Tag Team Championship was decided, and he's going to do something about it!

Leading things off, The Highlander is just days away from possibly ending the NIW career of the Judge before it starts in the Judge Or Be Judged match.. and he "Warms Up" with a match against the big guy himself, Mount Jeeber!

The Marxist Maulers blame American Made for them losing the World Tag Title match earlier this week, and Damon McGee has promised that he'll make it right for them.. and it begins at Superstars, when the Maulers will take on.. Johnny Boy Steele! That's right, it's not fair, it's not right, but it's going to happen when the Maulers get a handicap match with Big Mac barred from the ringside area!

Depravity hates Aerial Assault. Aerial Assault.. may have bigger issues with Torstein the Unholy. But at Superstars, it'll be Icy Warrior vs Heartthrob.. and there will be no interference as Coffee Warlord and El Guerrero Del Mexico will be handcuffed to each other at ringside!

In the Main Event, it's a rematch of NIW National Wrestling Night's main event, with The Hunter taking on Neon Chaos, and Damon McGee says it'll be the first ever NIW DANGER ZONE match.. what's a Danger Zone Match? Damned if we know either.. but the boss says he'll fill us in on the rules at National Wrestling Night! Does that fill you with confidence..

Catch the Superstar Rush.. it's NIW!
Old 10-23-2005, 01:15 PM   #112
Travis
Pro Rookie

This should be interesting. Let's see if the rematch can top the original!
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #113
DeToxRox
Head Coach

D'Tox wants to bring the pain. Who wants it.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 03:20 PM   #114
hoopsguy
General Manager

Johnny Boy Steele - if you have any final goodbyes to say I would get them out of the way quickly.

Coffee Warlord, and the guy who grows his coffee, handcuffed to each other? That should be a cozy arrangement.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:05 PM   #115
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

The result will be different than our last match Mount Jeeber and everyone will see it unlike last time. And this time I won't be completely inebriated during the match! Just a few pre-match cocktails before I conquer Mount Jeeber.

Last edited by Sublime 2 : 10-23-2005 at 04:07 PM.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:05 PM   #116
Coolclint
n00b

Arriba!
Old 10-23-2005, 07:15 PM   #117
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Superstars:

Dark Match: Torstein the Unholy defeated Danny "D'Tox" Wilson at 12:51 with the DARK EXCOMMUNICATION.. He didn't attack Wilson after the match, instead telling the audience that the first member of the Legion of Hellfire would be heard from tonight, and he promised.. Pain. (Rating C-)

The preceeding match ran a bit long, so for the last five minutes before bell time, Chloe Dean through a bunch of T-Shirts into the crowd.

Some of the new designs.

"Fed up with the Big 2? Vote Independent in 2006, NIW: National Independent Wrestling"

"American Made" Flag T-Shirts

The "Depravity with a Double Shot of EXPRESS-OH" T-Shirt

and the Neon Chaos "Clockwork Asswhuppin" t-shirt.

Rating: B

Main Card:

Mount Jeeber looked to have things going his way, but The Highlander pulled poor Bret Graves on in the way of the AVALANCHE SPLASH.. and while Jeeber tried to wake up the ref.. who should come out from the back but Jeff Nights, lead pipe in hand! He thought he was sneaking up on Jeeber.. but Jeeber turned and saw him coming! A startled Nights tossed the lead pipe over Jeeber's head and dived back out of the ring before Jeeber could hit him.. and Jeeber turned to finish off Highlander and got hit with the lead pipe! Highlander then woke up the referee.. one.. two.. three.. a tainted win for the Highlander, but it's still a W!

(9:08, Rating C)

backstage, the Marxist Maulers, are.. moving furniture? Ah.. I see.. they've commandeered a forklift.. and are blocking the lockerroom door? What in the world? Oh... that's BIG MAC'S door. Just in case, right?

Well.. it's two on one. Johnny Boy Steele did the best he could, nearly hitting the US STEELE LEG DROP in the early going, with Proleteriat pulling the Red Menace out of the ring, but not even Johnny Boy Steele can hold off an experienced team like the Marxist Maulers all match.. and just in case he thought he would, Proleteriat pulled the padding off the buckle, and Red Menace "accidentally" threw Johnny Boy Steele into the exposed metal! Steele went down, clutching his back.. and Proleteriat hit the OPIATE OF THE MASSES DDT and covered him for the three count (8:38, Rating: C)

Post match.. the beating continued, and with Big Mac still locked in his lockerroom, things looked bad for the American Made superstar.. the Maulers were just taking him apart.. when.. something changed. Somebody hopped the rail! That's not.. who is that? He's wearing a completely green mask.. he runs into the ring.. and HEAVES Proleteriat out of the ring.. ducks under a Russian Sickle.. ARMBAR! FUJIWARA ARMBAR.. and Red Menace is TAPPING. SCREAMING in pain.. he pulls himself to the rope, and with the help of Proleteriat, escapes, but Johnny Boy Steele has been saved!

The unknown man grabs the microphone.. "Listen, you godless commies.. they called me crazy.. but I knew it was all a ruse by you Rooskies.. Glasnost my Special Ops ass! I've wandered for years after getting out of the Corps, but now, you're back in the open, and that means that this Ghost is going to do what Uncle Sam paid him to do.. Kick your red ass all the way back to Moscow!"

He's getting some cheers, but it's kinda tempered.. he's obviously crazy.. but.. this.. Green Ghost.. sure picked the right targets! (Rating: D)

Heartthrob defeated the Ice Warrior at 10:39 (rating: E) with the Heartbreaker Superkick.. each time either of the men on the outside wanted to interfere, the other would prevent it.. both the end of the match, was only the beginning.. While Heartthrob was celebrating, Coffee Warlord COLD-COCKED the ref who was trying to unlock the handcuffs.. and waved to the back..

Out came Torstein the Unholy.. and a hooded figure following.. Coffee Warlord simply kept El Guerrerro from interfering while the two men slid into the ring.. Heartthrob didn't like the odds, but there was no way out.. and while he hit Torstein with a HEARTBREAKER SUPERKICK.. the hooded man nearly OBLITERATED HIM with a martial arts kick that laid out Heartthrob. El Guerrero del Mexico was frantically trying to get into the ring to save his partner, but Coffee Warlord wasn't letting him go ANYWHERE. The hooded man might as well have been a MACHINE as he methodically and thoroughly TOOK Heartthrob apart.. leading him a bloody mess on the mat.

Then the hooded man slid outside, along with the recovering Torstein. They handed Coffee Warlord an envelope with green pieces of paper hanging out (gee.. a payoff?) and Coffee gave them the key to the handcuffs. El Guerrero did his best to free himself, but a strong right hand from Torstein ended THAT escape attempt., ko ing the brave luchadore.

Torstein grinned evilly at the crowd and reattached the cuff that Coffee Warlord was formerly wearing to his own wrist, and with the help of the hooded man, dragged El Guerrerro to the back.. and out of the range of the camera..

In the Main Event, Damon McGee stood at ringside with a microphone in hand, ready to "explain" the Danger Zone match as needed. This was just as good as the first one, but late in the match..the Hunter managed to dodge a Neon Chaos Plancha that left the Chaotical one stunned on the outside, and the Hunter rolled into the ring.. and the ref counted.. 8...9...

"Hold On Ref.. one of the rules of the DANGER ZONE Match is.. There are NO COUNTOUTS!" yelled McGee into the microphone.

The fans booed, but only lightly.. after all, the match would continue!

Hunter rolled his eyes, and went and got Chaos on the outside, and rolled him back into the ring..

He then covered Chaos..

"No Ref.. No Pinfalls either..." Screamed McGee..

At this point, Hunter looked a BIT perturbed and rolled outside of the ring.. and grabbing the microphone..

"Any other RULES, I should know about before I give these fans what they really want and knock that pasty white smirk off your face?" he growled at McGee..

"Yeah.. just one.. ANYTHING GOES!" McGee shouted back.. and as Hunter drew back his fist to punch the Boss, Psycho Armaund CHOP BLOCKED HIM FROM BEHIND...

With Chaos recovering in the ring, Armaund took great pleasure in ramming Hunter's head into the guard rail twice..

"oh silly me.. I forgot one more rule.. the only way to win a Danger Zone match is to put your opponent through a TABLE", exclaimed McGee in mock sympathy..

Armaund grinned, and pulled a folding table out from under neath the ring and balanced it so the guardrail and the apron would support it.. and laid out the Hunter on it.. and gave the Thumbs up sign to Neon Chaos who gave it back to him.. Neon Chaos wasted no time and grabbing the ring ropes for momentum, somersaulted OVER the top rope and onto the prone Hunter, smashing him through the table and winning the DANGER ZONE match (which quite probably should have been called a Calvinball Wrestling Match) at 13:42.

Then.. The lights went out.

A male voice spoke over the loudspeaker..

"We have laws. We have arbiters of the law. Neutral men and women, who search for truth.. but more importantly.. they search for justice. No man, great or small, is beyond the laws reach.

But what can you do when the rich and powerful make the laws? What can a Judge do when forces actively work against him? He becomes the only beacon of law in a lawless land. He does what he must, because no one else will do it for him.

Welcome to the new land, Armaund.. Damon.. Neon Chaos. You have a choice. Be judged by the law... or face the consequences. You are in my world now.

Ask yourself.. do you want to be "Judged by 12? Or Carried By Six"?"

Final Rating: C-

Last edited by SirFozzie : 10-23-2005 at 07:16 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 07:37 PM   #118
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

THAT.

Is what you get for messing with Depravity. NOBODY screws with us. We are the champs, we're gonna stay the champs, and anyone who even looks at us wrong is DOOMED. DOOOOOOOMED!

Time for us to go drinking. We got some extra cash to play with tonight.

EXPRESSSSSSSS................OH!
Old 10-23-2005, 09:11 PM   #119
Eilim
High School Varsity

**shot of the locker room** Big Mac in scully cap, black bomber jacket (Teamsters local 25 patch on the shoulder) sitting and fuming on the bench, blood dripping from his knuckles. Many blood covered dents on various lockers, and chairs broken and tossed around.

Last edited by Eilim : 10-23-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Eilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 09:27 PM   #120
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Nice. Looks like we'll have a nice feud going on with the heels and faces.

Although I feel that my winning streak is about to come to an end sometime soon.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:29 PM   #121
hoopsguy
General Manager

Icy Warrior appears to be the weak link in Depravity - I KO's him in our earlier match and now he falls to a guy in pink spandex? Coffee Warlord, as a worker who is being exploited, should feel a certain sympathy for our message.

But it appears to be our lot to crush the ill-informed and under-funded American military, in the form of Green Ghost. This campaign will be short and unmerciful.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-23-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:54 PM   #122
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Then.. The lights went out.

A male voice spoke over the loudspeaker..

"We have laws. We have arbiters of the law. Neutral men and women, who search for truth.. but more importantly.. they search for justice. No man, great or small, is beyond the laws reach.

But what can you do when the rich and powerful make the laws? What can a Judge do when forces actively work against him? He becomes the only beacon of law in a lawless land. He does what he must, because no one else will do it for him.

Welcome to the new land, Armaund.. Damon.. Neon Chaos. You have a choice. Be judged by the law... or face the consequences. You are in my world now.

Ask yourself.. do you want to be "Judged by 12? Or Carried By Six"?"

Final Rating: C-
I feel soo badass now! Its time for the Judge to law down the law, and someone has to get the death sentence!!!!
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:06 PM   #123
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The last couple cards have been to provide closure on some of the feuds that started back at the beginning (mini-feuds really), and to set up the next few weeks. I promise, I won't overbook everything like the last two cards.. things should be more spread out.

But yeah, The Judge is going to be in for some interesting times should everything go forward..

And will someone please beat Neon Chaos?
Old 10-23-2005, 10:30 PM   #124
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Presents.. National Wrestling Night..

The Boss.. is no where to be found. In fact, the only indication he's been around at all is a note telling everyone that the Judge or be Judged match has been delayed to Superstars. Wonder if the Judge's proclamation has spooked him?

Anyway.. Superstars has some great matches set up. And this time we hope the lights won't go out..

"Avenging Angel" Jesse Ewiak claims that he's been lost in the shuffle, and wants to make his mark in NIW. If he's not careful, however, the mark he'll be making is his imprint in the canvas after a Dead Dread Bomb! Will Ewiak be.. a Fallen Angel?

We haven't seen Torstein the Unholy, OR El Guerrero Del Mexico since the events of last week. But his partner is PISSED. Heartthrob went to the NIW Offices and DEMANDED that the hooded man take him on in a real live wrestling match. We assume that this one's on.. but who knows?

Danny "D'Tox" Wilson has.. not had the best of records in NIW. But that's not gonna stop the Intoxicated D'Tox, as he will take on Psycho Armaund one on one at Superstars.

The Highlander was the one who put Mount Jeeber's winning streak to rest at Superstars, thanks to a lead pipe from Jeff Nights. Well, the rematch is set for National Wrestling Night, and this time, Mount Jeeber says that should Jeff Nights interfere, he has a surprise for him.. That's like a red flag to a bull, isn't it?

And in the main event.. he's pissed. He had to watch his hated foes beat his tag team partner up. he couldn't even make the save. Big Mac is not a happy person. And at the MidTown Rec Center, the hometown Mac is coming home.. for a Boston Street Fight against The Red Menace. Anywhere within the building is legal. And one other thing.. no interference. Proleteriat will be locked in his lockerroom for the duration of this match. So will Johnny Boy Steele, and the Green Ghost. It's one on one.. and I wouldn't bet against a BIG.. Mac Attack!
Old 10-23-2005, 10:48 PM   #125
Izulde
Head Coach

Everything begins with one and so it is with the Legion of Hellfire.

The Judge knows that those who violate my law receive the Dark Excommunication.

Hearthrob will fall to the one who follows me.

I have ordained this to be so!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 10:58 PM   #126
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Icy Warrior appears to be the weak link in Depravity - I KO's him in our earlier match and now he falls to a guy in pink spandex? Coffee Warlord, as a worker who is being exploited, should feel a certain sympathy for our message.

But it appears to be our lot to crush the ill-informed and under-funded American military, in the form of Green Ghost. This campaign will be short and unmerciful.

Did you just talk shit about my partner, Pinko?

Get your ass in the ring, punk. Or out of the ring. Don't matter to me, I'll send you to the floor wherever.

Word of advice, commy scum. Show some respect to the champs. In fact, why don't you just bow down right now and beg some forgiveness. Maybe I'll show some mercy and won't bloody your pinko commy bastard self toooo much.

Get ready, bucko. That's the sound of...........EXPRESSSSSSSSSSSS OH!
Old 10-23-2005, 11:01 PM   #127
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
Everything begins with one and so it is with the Legion of Hellfire.

The Judge knows that those who violate my law receive the Dark Excommunication.

Hearthrob will fall to the one who follows me.

I have ordained this to be so!

Your gimmick is getting old, best you remember no one is above my law. And if you cross me there will be no jury, no one to help you. It will just be you and pain, aka the Death Sentence. Do not cross the law or you will judged, and no one is ever aquitted in my court of pain!
Demotivation
Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 PM   #128
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

By the way. Request, as I'm already having trouble keeping up with who's who.

Can you edit the first post with a full listing of active members, por favor?
Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 PM   #129
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Your gimmick is getting old, best you remember no one is above my law. And if you cross me there will be no jury, no one to help you. It will just be you and pain, aka the Death Sentence. Do not cross the law or you will judged, and no one is ever aquitted in my court of pain!

Dude. Get a life. Go be a hall monitor or something.

Putz.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 10-23-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:30 AM   #130
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:

Repeat that to me again in the ring if you have anything betwen your legs!!!
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:22 AM   #131
condors
College Starter

good stuff
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 07:20 AM   #132
TonyR
High School Varsity

Quote:

I'll leave the trash talkin to you. I'll show you the true power of this American in the ring!
BRING IT!
Old 10-24-2005, 09:09 AM   #133
Johnny93g
College Starter

Johnny Boy Steele wants to call the green ghost out on national television....and shake his hand, and thank him for saving his ass...

Mac, if i can get out of this damn locker room, ill be by your side tonight
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:32 AM   #134
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
By the way. Request, as I'm already having trouble keeping up with who's who.

Can you edit the first post with a full listing of active members, por favor?

Done
Old 10-24-2005, 01:43 PM   #135
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

This hooded guy is about to get his ass kicked. Anyone can look badass when you outnumber your opponent after a match.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:56 PM   #136
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
This hooded guy is about to get his ass kicked. Anyone can look badass when you outnumber your opponent after a match.

How's your head, beotch?

Apparently we didn't give you enough of a beatdown.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:32 PM   #137
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Anyone can look badass when you outnumber your opponent after a match.

Also, anyone can look badass when fighting Heartthrob. I drink vodka that is stronger than him.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:27 PM   #138
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
How's your head, beotch?

Apparently we didn't give you enough of a beatdown.

Bravo, you ganged up with two of your little buttbuddies and took 3 against 1 advantage. I wonder what the outcome would have been had it been 1 on 1. Oh yeah, just look at the other have of Deprraty--Deprivaty--Jeopardy eh whatever the hell you guys call yourselves. Has your tag team partner come to consciousness yet?

Quote:
Also, anyone can look badass when fighting Heartthrob. I drink vodka that is stronger than him.

Wait, who are you and why are you wasting my time?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #139
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Bravo, you ganged up with two of your little buttbuddies and took 3 against 1 advantage. I wonder what the outcome would have been had it been 1 on 1. Oh yeah, just look at the other have of Deprraty--Deprivaty--Jeopardy eh whatever the hell you guys call yourselves. Has your tag team partner come to consciousness yet?

Is it my fault you don't have any friends, punk?

I can't help it if no one likes your dumb ass. You see, everyone loves a champion. And, in case you forgot...WE ARE THE CHAMPS!

EXPRESSSSSSS....OH!
Old 10-24-2005, 03:43 PM   #140
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Is it my fault you don't have any friends, punk?

I can't help it if no one likes your dumb ass. You see, everyone loves a champion. And, in case you forgot...WE ARE THE CHAMPS!

Ok Starbucks, I'll say it one more time.

You are like one of those hundreds of "extras" on a movie set that try to talk to me or get as close to me any chance they can get hoping that some of the star power I possess rubs off. Listen kid, it didn't work for them and it sure as hell isn't going to work for you. You aren't at my level yet, but listen, don't let that get you down. Work hard, go to the gym, and maybe eventually the higherups here at NIW will let you battle someone of your skill level. I hear Persephone is looking for a match?

Good luck, I'm rooting for you, honestly I am.

Last edited by Neuqua : 10-24-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:45 PM   #141
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Ok Starbucks, I'll say it one more time.

You are like one of those hundreds of "extras" on a movie set that try to talk to me or get as close to me any chance they can get hoping that some of the star power I possess rubs off. Listen kid, it didn't work for them and it sure as hell isn't going to work for you. You aren't at my level yet, but listen, don't let that get you down. Work hard, go to the gym, and maybe eventually the higherups here at NIW will let you battle someone of your skill level. I hear Persephone is looking for a match?

Good luck, I'm rooting for you, honestly I am.

I'm sorry. I'm having trouble hearing you over the clang of the gold belt on my shoulder.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:26 PM   #142
Coolclint
n00b

*focus on an unmarked door, while you hear nondescript, muffled Spanish coming from behind it...and that's it*
Old 10-24-2005, 05:32 PM   #143
JeeberD
General Manager

Highlander and Nights cheat BAD! Thems make Mount Jeeber VERY MAD! Mount Jeeber want revenge. Mount Jeeber KILLS THEMS!

Old 10-24-2005, 06:45 PM   #144
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Superstars:

Dark Match:

Johnny Boy Steele had a lot on his mind. He knew his partner would be alone in tonight's main event. He still wasn't 100%.. and he was facing Jeff Nights. But he had enough to control a lot of the match.. the ref went down after Nights pulled him in the way of a charging Steele, and while Steele helped the ref wake up, Nights went outside to grab his lead pipe..

But it wasn't there?

Mount Jeeber in the walkway was holding it....

"you cost Jeeber match with this thing. This time.. THIS..."

(in a show of strength he put a good 30 degree bend into the steel pipe with his brute strength)

"Next time, that be your neck!"

Nights cursed, and Steele took advantage, throwing Nights back into the ring and after slamming him, hitting the US STEELE LEGDROP for the three count.

Rating: C+ (nice!)

Chloe Dean threw more T-shirts out to the crowd (B)

Main Card:

Dead Dread defeated Jesse Ewiak at 8:54 (Ewiak's character needs freshening up along with several other folks, since I have a ton of money, I might just take a month off, or allow folks who have a wrestler that needs to be brought off screen for a gimmick change (I didn't go over everyone's gimmick when I set them up with NIW) to have a 2nd character.. Rating: E)

The Marxist Maulers were arguing about something backstage.. "Are you sure this is ok, comrade Proleteriat?"

"It's ok.. remember, you're in the main event.. all we have to do is make a quick get away and they're ours!"

The camera panned back.. they were in DEPRAVITY'S LOCKER ROOM! Then..

"Hey man, did you see the look on that goofball El Guerrerro's face when Torstein came out.. I'm surprised he didn't say aiyiyi.... OWWW!!!!!" Coffee Warlord was saying as he entered.. only to get the lockerroom door right into his face from the Red Meance. Ice Warrior gawked for a second, but that was a second too long as Proleteriat hit the OPIATE OF THE MASSES DDT on the concrete floor!! The Maulers quickly rifled through Depravity's bags, and grinned at each other as they grabbed the NIW Tag Team titles and hurried off.. Apparently if they can't WIN them.. they'll STEAL THEM!

(Rating F.. Proleteriat's gimmick needs freshening)

Mount Jeeber faced off against the Highlander.. and he had a secret weapon.. or is that a secret enforcer? THE JUDGE stood in the aisleway, and grinned at the protesting Highlander.. Jeff Nights would NOT be a factor in this match.. and Mount Jeeber was ANGRY as NIW's ever seen him.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:58 PM   #145
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

(Part 2)

Jeeber just took control of this match, and every time Highlander went to the outside to recoup, he'd run into the Judge who was just ITCHING for a reason to beat down his future opponent. In the end, Mount Jeeber hit the AVALANCHE SPLASH for the win at 9:08.

The hooded minion of Torstein the Unholy is.. AJ Tucker! It was a really good match, but AJ Tucker kept kicking out.. even after a HEARTBREAKER SUPERKICK! It's like he's not even human.. what kind of control does Torstein the Unholy have over this man? Eventually, the sadistic Tucker got the advantage and hit the REAR NAKED CHOKE to get the tap out victory.. (Rating D:, Heartthrob needs a gimmick refresher)

AJ Tucker celebrates, with a maniacal laugh. He gets a table and sets it up in the ring, but the recovered Heartthrob rolls out of the ring before he can be placed on the table. That doesn't seem to matter much to AJ, as the insane, crazed Tucker climbs to the top rope, and jumps.. Putting HIMSELF through the table.. what is this? (D)

In the Main Event, Big Mac defeated The Red Menace in the Boston Street Fight.. Proleteriat was locked away in his lockerroom.. so was Steele and Ghost.. but.. somebody forgot to tell Depravity they weren't invited.. The Red Menace held the advantage after throwing Big Mac down a flight of stairs.. he turned to celebrate.. and.. there was Depravity, who hit him with a double chair shot that sent him down the flight of stairs after Big Mac!

They then helped Big Mac up, who didn't trust them, but that was ok.. after a few more stomps, they nodded to the American Made wrestler, and headed back... Mac shook his head, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and a minute later hit the MAC ATTACK on the floor, and got the three count for the victory. (Rating D, 9:55)

We went to the back and Proleteriat had the tag titles in his hands, and he was running for the exit.. he goes running for the arena door.. only to see Depravity cut off his exit. They quickly surrounded him..

Ice Warrior spoke. "You really thought you could get away with it? Tell you what.. you give us our titles back, and we might let you walk out of here without a beating..."

Proleteriat looked around for help, but Red Menace was still out cold.. he cursed.. but he handed Depravity the tag titles back.. and edged away..

"Good, you're smarter then we thought. But not too smart..." Coffee Warlord said.. "We said we might NOT let you walk out of here without a beating.. Then again.. we Might NOT!"

Ice Warrior hit Proleteriat with his chair, and the two took turns swinging the chair, until Proleteriat was semi concious on the floor.. and Depravity walked out with the title belts as the show came to an end.. (Rating F)
Old 10-24-2005, 07:58 PM   #146
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Mount Jeeber faced off against the Highlander.. and he had a secret weapon.. or is that a secret enforcer? THE JUDGE stood in the aisleway, and grinned at the protesting Highlander.. Jeff Nights would NOT be a factor in this match.. and Mount Jeeber was ANGRY as NIW's ever seen him.

Jeeber just took control of this match, and every time Highlander went to the outside to recoup, he'd run into the Judge who was just ITCHING for a reason to beat down his future opponent. In the end, Mount Jeeber hit the AVALANCHE SPLASH for the win at 9:08.

Excellent...

Mount Jeeber LIKE The Judge!

Old 10-24-2005, 08:07 PM   #147
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Excellent...

Mount Jeeber LIKE The Judge!

The judge has ruled that you are worthy of support. The jury is out on others though, and the delibertation could be very long and painful for my foes
Demotivation
Old 10-24-2005, 08:15 PM   #148
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

The Judge stands for law and order. Where there is CHAOS there can never be order. I think it's time the Judge found out that the only law that's gonna' be followed around here is Neon Chaos' law: THERE ARE NO LAWS!
Old 10-24-2005, 08:23 PM   #149
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

This is BULL! I was clearly being harassed...and next time I'm gonna go all Drunk and Disorderly on that POS Judge!
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:27 PM   #150
JeffNights
College Prospect

Mount Jeeber! My neck wont bend quite that easily as that silly lead pipe! Your little rent-a-cop "The Judge" only wishes he had the body that myself, the Genetic Freak has! You could have let it go Jeeber, and all would have been forgotten..But noooooo, you and your 4 yeard old IQ just had to throw a temper tantrum and cost me my match!!! You and your new bitch Judge will rue the day you ever crossed Jeff Nights!!!!

Last edited by JeffNights : 10-24-2005 at 09:28 PM.
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote