Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
dola. heh. I said 'server.'

yep, i ciaght that too.ure sign of drunkeness
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:24 PM   #802
amdaily
College Prospect

man, those ;last 4 meessages were way t fucking hard to follow.

all i know is i am way to drunk way to soon. left the house at 7:30, stopped at the liquer store, drunk some vodka, shot some balls from the driving range (still sober), stopped at the nearest bar for a beer, then the Hyde in me struck and i went and sat in a metropark for 20 minutes. watched a cpuple throwing a football back and forth.

drove near home on the highway, stopped at the 3rd closests bar to home. playted 2 games s of pool againt myself (one one, lost one), then broke the cup the the dARTS IN, i think they were mad, but there were other considerations (go me!).

ended up 1/2 way home wheen i deicded to turen around and head to the second closest bar. once i was near, said fuck that, and headed to the closest one since i was prety fucked up. once there, it was to busy, so i came home. rightnnow my head is spinningso much i'mjust gonna slide into bed and hope fr the best. night al!

but, i must explain that earliesr theis afternoon th ex called. she hasn;t phoneded me since about the 11th of june when she hung up on my for basically calling her a childish, selfish, whore. fucker was lost in the forest we once hiked in. yes, i helped her out, and yes she called me back 3 different times throughout the day. god what a fucking slut! why did i ever answer in the first place. now i'm back to playing the loser role again

*ignore this message, i inded to endelete int int he mornring()
Old 07-07-2006, 10:27 PM   #803
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
man, those ;last 4 meessages were way t fucking hard to follow. \

Sorry...give me a little more time to get deeper into my bottle.

Quote:

Not if I have anything to say about it...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:38 PM   #804
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
why did i ever answer in the first place.

bexaseu i thinki stri love her. ahhhhh!! just shoot me and end this. fuck *delwtee again to****
Old 07-07-2006, 10:43 PM   #805
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Duh. Of course you still love her. Were you the last one to know?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:40 AM   #806
JS19
College Prospect

im drunk, one of my best friends got engaged tonight and im about to ask his sister out on a date........I LOVE ALCOHOL, the cause and solution to all the worlds problems - homer j.simpson
JS19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:50 AM   #807
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
man, those ;last 4 meessages were way t fucking hard to follow.

all i know is i am way to drunk way to soon. left the house at 7:30, stopped at the liquer store, drunk some vodka, shot some balls from the driving range (still sober), stopped at the nearest bar for a beer, then the Hyde in me struck and i went and sat in a metropark for 20 minutes. watched a cpuple throwing a football back and forth.

drove near home on the highway, stopped at the 3rd closests bar to home. playted 2 games s of pool againt myself (one one, lost one), then broke the cup the the dARTS IN, i think they were mad, but there were other considerations (go me!).

ended up 1/2 way home wheen i deicded to turen around and head to the second closest bar. once i was near, said fuck that, and headed to the closest one since i was prety fucked up. once there, it was to busy, so i came home. rightnnow my head is spinningso much i'mjust gonna slide into bed and hope fr the best. night al!

but, i must explain that earliesr theis afternoon th ex called. she hasn;t phoneded me since about the 11th of june when she hung up on my for basically calling her a childish, selfish, whore. fucker was lost in the forest we once hiked in. yes, i helped her out, and yes she called me back 3 different times throughout the day. god what a fucking slut! why did i ever answer in the first place. now i'm back to playing the loser role again

Quote:

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:06 AM   #808
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
the PA Liquor Control Board are bastards. I went to UVA and in Va, every place seemed to carry booze (fond memories of stumbling into grocery stores late night and grabbing mad dog 20/20 bottles). Go to the supermarket? Booze isle!!!! Here in the good ole Pennsyltucky you only have beer distributors and state stores.

Booze...wine and beer and stuff. But no liquor. That has to come from a state store.

Pain in the butt, really.

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:16 PM   #809
amdaily
College Prospect

ok, fine, i admit, it, i think i'm a real alcholic. everything was saiing aong fine early on. went to the track, came out a winner for a change, stopped at the bar where the waitress i like works, had one and left. story involved there, lets just say i like her even more.

went up to the other bar where a broke the glass last night, had 1 more, things went good. killed in darts!

stop at the 3rd best place. also know the waitress there. had a great time, sset a personal best in elecgronic bowling despite the drunkeness.

then the problems start. instead of going home, i circle the bloack a couple times. stop and pour anoher vodka for myself before coming home. once inside, i figure all is good, but see that the parents have bought a brand new, full bottle of canadians whisky! using the microwwave (pizza) as cover, i pour a very, very, strong drink and scurry up to post on FOFFC about it LOL

yep.... any other drunks here tonight that need to be up at the crack of dawn to go to work?
Old 07-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #810
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
ok, fine, i admit, it, i think i'm a real alcholic. everything was saiing aong fine early on. went to the track, came out a winner for a change, stopped at the bar where the waitress i like works, had one and left. story involved there, lets just say i like her even more.

went up to the other bar where a broke the glass last night, had 1 more, things went good. killed in darts!

stop at the 3rd best place. also know the waitress there. had a great time, sset a personal best in elecgronic bowling despite the drunkeness.

then the problems start. instead of going home, i circle the bloack a couple times. stop and pour anoher vodka for myself before coming home. once inside, i figure all is good, but see that the parents have bought a brand new, full bottle of canadians whisky! using the microwwave (pizza) as cover, i pour a very, very, strong drink and scurry up to post on FOFFC about it LOL

yep.... any other drunks here tonight that need to be up at the crack of dawn to go to work?

god i find that post so fucking funny at the moment. its deltion in the mornng thogh! so screw all of yo you miss it!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:19 PM   #811
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
ok, fine, i admit, it, i think i'm a real alcholic.

Admitting it is the first step...
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:19 PM   #812
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I'm quoting/saving this for posterity.

/tk
Old 07-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #813
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Quoted for posterity.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:23 PM   #814
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Quoted for posterity.

I knew EF was a good guy. He and I had the exact same thought.

/tk
Old 07-08-2006, 10:27 PM   #815
amdaily
College Prospect

lLOL, 2 of you posted the exXT SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME lol
Old 07-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #816
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin
I knew EF was a good guy. He and I had the exact same thought.

/tk

Old 07-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #817
amdaily
College Prospect

almost forgot the song of the night!!!! and how fitting it is!

Quote:

Lyrics for Album: If You're Going Through Hell

(Before The Devil Even Knows)

Well you know those times
When you feel like there's a sign there on your back
Say's I don't mind if ya kick me
Seems like everybody has

Things go from bad to worse
You'd think they can't get worse than that
And then they do

You still walk the straight and narrow
And you don't know where you are
Use the needle of your compass
To sew up your broken heart
Ask directions from a genie
In a bottle of Jim Beam
And she lies to You
That's when you learn the truth

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, Don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

Well I been deep down in that darkness
I been down to my last match
Felt a hundered different demons
Breathing fire down my back
And I knew that if I stumbled
I'd fall right into the trap
that they were laying, Yeah

But the good news
Is there's angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back upon your feet

The one's that you been dragging for so long
You're on your knees
You might as well be free

Guess what I'm saying
You might get out

Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, Face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out

You might get out

Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, Face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out
Yeah you might get out
Yeah.

Last edited by amdaily : 07-08-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:59 PM   #818
amdaily
College Prospect

Alright, for the sake of the thread, I will bump it. A 6 day gap, what are you people thinking?! We haven't seen such a drunk lapse since we went without a post from November 20th to December 18th (yes, I am pathetic enough that I went back and checked).

Sort of ironic considering that on of the night of November 20th, I, at the old age of 22, was in the process of getting drunk for the first time. How far it has come! Well, I'm buzzed, but off the bars. Back shortly, hopefully someone else will join me (com'on Grey!)
Old 07-14-2006, 07:15 PM   #819
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

you call and I am here, I'm just finishing my first long island iced tea, on a night I hope will be filled with alcohol, pool, and poker
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #820
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I would've bumped yesterday, but I was too drunk.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:24 PM   #821
Buccaneer
Head Coach

I was there last Friday, does that count? My brother flew in from SF and he and I had a great time, first eating dinner at an Irish pub then basically finishing the night at a multi-plex nightclub. They are still somewhat new and they served fairly strong mixed drinks in a very large glass.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #822
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Looks like no poker tonight, oh well, think tonight will be a 3rd long island iced tea and I'll try to understand pink floyd: the wall
Old 07-14-2006, 09:50 PM   #823
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
I'll try to understand pink floyd: the wall

i might try that too!

I just typed a long message about being a fuckign loser and all, but the advanced poster eleted it form me

.....\

actually it was a good damned post, i wish i coudl remeber it. fucker@!

oh yeah! lightening! the fuckingcops suck in these parts. on my way home it was rainign pretty hard and the accompaning lighting was simply awe inspiring! all i wanted to do was pull into a local park and enjoy the sights, but i knew i trooper would be by within minutes, so i decided to circle the local neighborhood again.

the sole stop i did make was in the park up the street. was anyone elses highlight of the night spent in a urinal? mine was! there is a solar roof thing to let light in during the day and the lightening was lighting t up like i;ve never seen! could have stayed thereall night

seriosuly though, i took a large circless around the block a few more times, soemtimes washing i was jsut laying out in the cool rain absorbing it all. fucking work in the moring

lastly, yes, i did dirve aroudn listneing tot he same song on repeat, again, and again, and again. don't rad to much into it, i jsut like the song!

Quote:
Song: Whisky Lullaby Lyrics

MP3 Downloads

She put him out
Like the burning end of a midnight cigarette
She broke his heart
He spent his whole life trying to forget

We watched him drink his pain away
A little bit at a time
But he never could get drunk enough
To get her off his mind

Until the night

He put the bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

He finally drank away her memory

Life is short
But this time it was biggerThan the strength he had to get up off his knees

We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that says I'll love her till I die

And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La x 7
La x 7
La x 7
La x 7

The rumors flew
But nobody knew
How much she blamed herself
For years and years
She tried to hide the whisky on her breath

She finally drank her pain away
A little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough
To get him off her mind
Until the night

She put the bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees

We found her with her face down in the pillow
Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
While the angels sang a whisky lullaby

La x 7
La x 7

La x 7
La x 7

La x 7
La x 7

La x 7
La x 7

edit0 that sng is accompanyed by a first rate video :thumbup:

Last edited by amdaily : 07-14-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:33 AM   #824
JeeberD
General Manager

Thank god for Black Swan Shiraz/Cab!

Old 07-15-2006, 12:44 AM   #825
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

This isn't where I parked my car!
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:37 AM   #826
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

it wasn't poker and pool, but it was pool and Lord of the Rings Risk w/ a fairly hot chick whom bought alcohol for us.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #827
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
i might try that too!

I just typed a long message about being a fuckign loser and all, but the advanced poster eleted it form me

.....\

actually it was a good damned post, i wish i coudl remeber it. fucker@!

oh yeah! lightening! the fuckingcops suck in these parts. on my way home it was rainign pretty hard and the accompaning lighting was simply awe inspiring! all i wanted to do was pull into a local park and enjoy the sights, but i knew i trooper would be by within minutes, so i decided to circle the local neighborhood again.

the sole stop i did make was in the park up the street. was anyone elses highlight of the night spent in a urinal? mine was! there is a solar roof thing to let light in during the day and the lightening was lighting t up like i;ve never seen! could have stayed thereall night

seriosuly though, i took a large circless around the block a few more times, soemtimes washing i was jsut laying out in the cool rain absorbing it all. fucking work in the moring

lastly, yes, i did dirve aroudn listneing tot he same song on repeat, again, and again, and again. don't rad to much into it, i jsut like the song!

edit0 that sng is accompanyed by a first rate video :thumbup:

I haven't been reading this thread but I was wondering: amdaily, how long does it take you to post something like this? It's amazing to see a sober post compared to a drunk post... it's like 2 different people! I can picture you moving in s l o w m o t i o n and slurring your speech.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:17 AM   #828
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I would've bumped yesterday, but I was too drunk.

Same for last night.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:21 PM   #829
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
I haven't been reading this thread but I was wondering: amdaily, how long does it take you to post something like this? It's amazing to see a sober post compared to a drunk post... it's like 2 different people! I can picture you moving in s l o w m o t i o n and slurring your speech.

I've become convinced that is actually is two different people, but that's another story

Drunk posts don't take to long, the misprints are usually a result of typing too fast. Definitely not the slow motion drunk type.

Anyways, early start to this thread today. I'm off to the track to bet on harness racing horses. A friend knows a trainer, so we get to hang with the horses backstage tonight Hopefully there is alot of beer, I hear this trainer guy is the type to buy rounds for the entire place on good nights!

Last edited by amdaily : 07-15-2006 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:55 AM   #830
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

yup, so I'm drunk right now.

Just got done chatting online with a girl I've been wanting to date. Thing is, that right now my car is broken and I can't drive off base with it. So as one might imagine it's kind of hard to go see the girl. I could just buy a car , though I am really frugal(stingy if you will) with my money. I'm not sure if the girl really wants to date me. If I knew the girl really wanted me I'd just buy a car and go see her. Otherwise, all i really do is drink and hang out in the rec rooms playing pool and what-not, and its just not worth it to me to go and buy a car. I dunno what I'm saying right now, I'm just posting drunk. I need to drink more of the cheap liquor I bought.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:14 AM   #831
sabotai
General Manager

Seriously people, I <3 The FOFC. Hilarious stuff!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #832
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm there baby. Hopefully I'm sober when I wake up tomorrow mroning to drive to my 24 hour Walmart to buy NCAA 2007l.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #833
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Those typos are for you amdaily!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:32 PM   #834
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Those typos are for you amdaily!

You must be drunk to remember me

I'll be here Thursday night after the Brooks & Dunn concert
Old 07-17-2006, 11:21 PM   #835
Lorena
Unregistered

I just noticed something: amdaily, you have a total of 810 posts and 195 of them are in this thread. That means that 24% of your posts are in this thread alone... interesting.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:45 AM   #836
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
I'm there baby. Hopefully I'm sober when I wake up tomorrow mroning to drive to my 24 hour Walmart to buy NCAA 2007l.

Let me know how the Miners play in this year's version! I'm having to resist temptation this year...

Old 07-19-2006, 01:15 PM   #837
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Let me know how the Miners play in this year's version! I'm having to resist temptation this year...
IMHO, Jordan Palmer is pathetic. Not in real life, but in the game. He just can't handle the blitz. I beat UTEP with Army this morning 44-10 on All American difficulty.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:24 PM   #838
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
it wasn't poker and pool, but it was pool and Lord of the Rings Risk w/ a fairly hot chick whom bought alcohol for us.
two words I never thought I would see in the same sentance.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:26 PM   #839
Desnudo
Coordinator

He did say fairly hot. Combined with Lord of the Rings Risk, I read that to mean no acne or visible scars.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:47 PM   #840
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
IMHO, Jordan Palmer is pathetic. Not in real life, but in the game. He just can't handle the blitz. I beat UTEP with Army this morning 44-10 on All American difficulty.

Son of a bitch!

Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM   #841
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Jordan Palmer couldn't handle the Toledo "D" either
Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #842
JeeberD
General Manager

Jordan Palmer was injured most of the second half of the season. K, thx.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:37 PM   #843
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Yeah, I will definately be celebrating by myself this weekend as this tour winds up...it will definately be a beer style celebration....With lots of pizza...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:22 PM   #844
amdaily
College Prospect

What a fucking shit of a night

Ended up using those free concert tickets I won off the radio to go to a Brooks & Dunn concert with a girl I work with. For some reason, she has a thing for me. Don't know why, since she started I've been nothing but a bitter, sarcastic, alcoholic prick to everyone I know, including her. But nonetheless, I asked her to go. Bad idea from the start, as she doesn't like country music anyways.

In any event, I ended up having 2 beers, entered that sentimental and self reflective stage I go to if I don't drink alot real fast. So, we have one depressed loser, with one person who doesn't have any interest in the music being played. We were the party poopers for sure. Everyone around us was dancing, singing, etc, and we are sitting there in silence.

Should have never went Very awkward moment when dropping her off as well. I would wish myself dead before having to do that again.

I'm going to get a real drink...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #845
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Very awkward moment when dropping her off as well.

You end your post with this!?!?! What the hell was the awkward moment!?
Old 07-20-2006, 10:29 PM   #846
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai
You end your post with this!?!?! What the hell was the awkward moment!?

Just a long silence thing. I say 'good time' and such, she agrees, sits there for a second, so I say something like, 'guess we'll cross paths at work,' she agrees while still not getting out. What the hell are you supposed to say then? Somehow it ended up alright. Glad it is over.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #847
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
What the hell are you supposed to say then?

You're not supposed to SAY anything, you're supposed to DO something.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #848
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai
You're not supposed to SAY anything, you're supposed to DO something.

Well obviously, and if it was someone I had a genuine interest in I highly doubt I would be be downing vodka and posting here and the moment

But it wasn't. I'm sure everyone has been in such a position.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:47 PM   #849
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Bitter alcoholism? Hell, I'm going to Kansas tomorrow.

And I'm seeing Tom Waits in a week and change. I see your awkwardness and raise you grimness by the pantload, friend.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:53 PM   #850
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
Hell, I'm going to Kansas tomorrow.

If you happen to pick up a prostitute up there, tell her that her 1st ex-husband said "Hi." She'll know who it is.
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote