Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-20-2006, 10:55 PM   #851
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman
If you happen to pick up a prostitute up there, tell her that her 1st ex-husband said "Hi." She'll know who it is.
Will do!
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:04 PM   #852
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
I FINALLY DID IT! I asked the waitress out!

Was playing it cool all night, she ever commented how opinioned I was tonight. Plus some other arm touching and conversation from her side put off a good vibe, so I decided I would go through with it.

Got talking about music - country to be specific, a like we share in common - so I mentioned some tickets I won off the radio. Ended up saying I could offer her my second one. First she laughed, then said she never knowns when she has to work, especially with big concerts in town.

While I'm feeling drunk and down, I'll bump this. The concert is 2 weeks away this Friday and intend to ask her again, any witty conversation starters?
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:35 AM   #853
Desnudo
Coordinator

Is that a bottle of Jack Daniels in your pants? Because I see myself in them.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #854
amdaily
College Prospect

Drinking on a full stomach sucks...
Old 07-21-2006, 07:11 PM   #855
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Drinking on a full stomach sucks...

Yeah, having one beer as opposed to 3 or 10 is a big difference
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:16 PM   #856
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

to drink or not to drink, that is the question
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:17 PM   #857
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
to drink or not to drink, that is the question

To eat, or drink, that's the bigger question
Old 07-21-2006, 10:41 PM   #858
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
To eat, or drink, that's the bigger question

To drink is the correct answer!

Weirdly, I have been unable to get myself drunk the past few days. Regardless of how much alcohol I consume, I can not get drunk .

Tonight I did about 8 shots of vodka and 3 beers + some whisky earlier on. Mind you, I'm a skinny fucking bastard too, so that should have done it. But yet, here I am, typing as coherantly as I would while sober. Sort of sucks, but I'll be thankful for no hangover in the morning. I'm taking a semi-blind date to the museum of natural history tomorrow. Laugh if you want, but she suggested it, and being the history major that I am, I think it will go smoothly. Hopefully I don't bore her to death.

On the down side, the waitress was not working tonight. That is the date I really want. But not really, I can tell she is like a clone of the ex, a self destructive, low self esteemed slut. Why I'm attracted to that type, I don't know.

Speaking of which, I blame that fucking self absorbed cunt for ruining the concert last night. She called me earlier Thursday saying she wanted to go on a hike next Wednesday. Instead of telling her to fuck off and die - as rehearsed - I simply told her to call me sometime closer to next Wed . As a result, every song that reminded me of her at the concert, I slouched back and sunk into various memories rather than enjoying the moment.

Ah screw it all, I'm going for another drink...
Old 07-21-2006, 11:15 PM   #859
amdaily
College Prospect

I dunno, maybe I am drunk. Did anyone else spent 5 minutes in the bathroom in front of a running faucet doing shots of water out of a paper cup to counter-act all the alcohol they consumed?
Old 07-21-2006, 11:33 PM   #860
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Tonight I did about 8 shots of vodka and 3 beers + some whisky earlier on. Mind you, I'm a skinny fucking bastard too, so that should have done it. But yet, here I am, typing as coherantly as I would while sober. Sort of sucks, but I'll be thankful for no hangover in the morning. I'm taking a semi-blind date to the museum of natural history tomorrow. Laugh if you want, but she suggested it, and being the history major that I am, I think it will go smoothly. Hopefully I don't bore her to death.

On the down side, the waitress was not working tonight. That is the date I really want. But not really, I can tell she is like a clone of the ex, a self destructive, low self esteemed slut. Why I'm attracted to that type, I don't know.

Speaking of which, I blame that fucking self absorbed cunt for ruining the concert last night. She called me earlier Thursday saying she wanted to go on a hike next Wednesday. Instead of telling her to fuck off and die - as rehearsed - I simply told her to call me sometime closer to next Wed . As a result, every song that reminded me of her at the concert, I slouched back and sunk into various memories rather than enjoying the moment.

Ah screw it all, I'm going for another drink...

It'd be shitfaced drunk if I consumed all that!!

Next time, instead of eating a whole lotta food, eat a cheesestick and I'm sure the results would be different
Old 07-21-2006, 11:34 PM   #861
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

have fun on your date btw
Old 07-21-2006, 11:35 PM   #862
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Tolerance is a bitch.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:35 PM   #863
sabotai
General Manager

I might be mildly buzzed if I drank all of that. (EDIT: Although, it's been quite awhile since I last tried to get drunk so my tolerance might have dropped off since then)

Last edited by sabotai : 07-21-2006 at 11:36 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #864
JeeberD
General Manager

I'm heading to a wedding here in a few hours. If there's an open bar then I'll likely be posting here later. If it's a cash bar, I'll deck the damn Groom (my former roommate).

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:11 PM   #865
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I have my beer, gonna play poker and drink all night....bored in Tampa.....

I am playing on Poker Room, it's about the only site I like right now.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 07-22-2006 at 06:13 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:39 PM   #866
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
dola,

have fun on your date btw

Thanks, eveything went great!

And now I'm going drinking to celebrate
Old 07-22-2006, 10:20 PM   #867
amdaily
College Prospect

Once again, you people fuciking suck (kidding@!)

went out for the pas 5 hours and drunk///

anyways,, being the former hyprochondricak that i wask, i have self diagnosed me with manic dpresisveness.

i mean who can fucking go from the natural high i experune this afternoon with the date, to the self destructive peice of shit i am tonight! i doubled what i drunk last night for god sakes!

and i dont even know how to begin the story. i went to the local bar, waitress not there. so i went to their other location. for some god damned reason, she was working there tinight@ no prob, i think.

i again smooth talk it all night. bring up the next concert 3 fucking times! somehow, i totally misjudged our last encouynter, and she finds a way to ignore or move away from me three times

needsless tosay, i need to find a new bar until september....
Old 07-22-2006, 10:22 PM   #868
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Once again, you people fuciking suck (kidding@!)

went out for the pas 5 hours and drunk///

anyways,, being the former hyprochondricak that i wask, i have self diagnosed me with manic dpresisveness.

i mean who can fucking go from the natural high i experune this afternoon with the date, to the self destructive peice of shit i am tonight! i doubled what i drunk last night for god sakes!

and i dont even know how to begin the story. i went to the local bar, waitress not there. so i went to their other location. for some god damned reason, she was working there tinight@ no prob, i think.

i again smooth talk it all night. bring up the next concert 3 fucking times! somehow, i totally misjudged our last encouynter, and she finds a way to ignore or move away from me three times

needsless tosay, i need to find a new bar until september....

like it matters, i pegged her as afucking loser frm the start. and besides, I'm now seeing a cancer fighting nurse. who the fuck would want a cocktail waitress over tha?!

not me!

Last edited by amdaily : 07-22-2006 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:23 PM   #869
st.cronin
General Manager

Schmidty, he's stealing your gimmick.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:47 PM   #870
sabotai
General Manager

Another night where the Drunk Guy thread fails to disappoint.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:49 PM   #871
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai
Another night where the Drunk Guy thread fails to disappoint.

It's early yet. Bars don't close for another few hours here and I'm debating going and getting trashed.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:54 PM   #872
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Schmidty, he's stealing your gimmick.

Are you kidding???? I'm married with a kid. I haven't "banged a cancer nurse" in like 3 years.

Seriously, I am SO happy I'm quitting.

(As I slowly sip my Cruzan Blackstrap Rum on the rocks - Only 4 days left)
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:58 PM   #873
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I ppolished off a bottle of port tonight, to wash down the pecan pie dessert. We had grilled tuna with grilled veggies for dinner. Good stuff.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #874
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

just finished my 10th beer and pondering whether or not to buy a Mazda3. All I know is that I need to buy a car soon, because I know of some lady friends who need some company, but alas I do not have the transportation to get over to them and give them some [insert sexual reference here].
Old 07-23-2006, 09:13 AM   #875
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I had a few of these last night, in addition to some other stuff. Good times.

hxxp://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2097/18973
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:06 PM   #876
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Rocking out on a budget tonight (i'm off tomorrow) with Genesee Cream Ale. This one's for the Lake Monsters!

Last edited by cthomer5000 : 07-27-2006 at 10:06 PM.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:06 AM   #877
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Just bought some $4 wine to forget about my life tonight!
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 06:37 PM   #878
amdaily
College Prospect

To drink, or not to drink, thats the question...
Old 07-28-2006, 07:23 PM   #879
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i personally have chosen to drink, and I'm enjoying every minute of it,
Old 07-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #880
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

as i was just telling duckman over IM, last night i went out with some friends and had 2 beers. i was feeling very buzzed after those 2, so i switched to water (2 big bell jars full). i was the DD, so i was qutite well-behaved. i also ended up staying at the bar for 2 hours after my beers were done, so any hint of a buzz was long gone.

i'm making up for last night's good behavior. i have a stock of alcohol i can tap into, and i plan on getting more than buzzed tonight.

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:38 PM   #881
sabotai
General Manager

Several people on this board are drinking tonight. Things are looking good for this thread!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:06 PM   #882
KWhit
Coordinator

Drinking heavily tonight. And smoking a cigar which adds to the buzz factor.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:26 PM   #883
amdaily
College Prospect

Well this sucks I ended up downing some vodka, going to the driving range, then stopped at the nearest bar. All in all, I had a miserable time. If alcohol exaggerates your emotional state, it has made me severely depressed tonight. I ended up mixing another strong vodka, but instead went on a short hike in the national park and poured it on the ground as I was walking.

Guess I'll just go to bed, need to be up at 6AM anyways.

Hope everyone else has fun though!

edit - If anyone wants a song recommendation, "I'm Moving On" by Rascal Flatts is pretty good, despite how much I hate their musical style.

Last edited by amdaily : 07-28-2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #884
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I've had now 7 shots of Bulleit Bourbon since 6pm. I'm feeling ok. Kinda like the time a while back when I got blitzed, and tried to take my car for a spin around the neighborhood. Now, before you get all up in my junk, I live in a gated community, and between my garage and the street, my driveway is long and curving. I barely made it out of the garage, and only halfway down my driveway before giving up. I left the car parked where it was overnight. I'm sure quite a few people were scratching their heads when they saw it the next morning.

Old 07-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #885
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
I've had now 7 shots of Bulleit Bourbon since 6pm. I'm feeling ok. Kinda like the time a while back when I got blitzed, and tried to take my car for a spin around the neighborhood. Now, before you get all up in my junk, I live in a gated community, and between my garage and the street, my driveway is long and curving. I barely made it out of the garage, and only halfway down my driveway before giving up. I left the car parked where it was overnight. I'm sure quite a few people were scratching their heads when they saw it the next morning.

Lightweight

Joking
Old 07-28-2006, 09:08 PM   #886
amdaily
College Prospect

Dola,

When in doubt, take the bicycle for a spin around the block. My sister and her BF swore I would crash and be lying on the other side of the block in excruciating pain when I did that one time, but I made it home!

Last edited by amdaily : 07-28-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #887
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I just opened a 2nd bottle of YT Reserve Shiraz.

For some reason I think I have two cats now, though I'm sure it's just the one.

/tk
Old 07-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #888
cartman
Death Herald

Oh, I'd had a lot more than 7 shots at that point. It was more like a bottle of port plus most of a bottle of Jager. I forget what the original point of the drive was, since the closest store is 8 miles away, and most certainly would have been closed at the time I attempted the drive. Maybe it was just to drive down to the clubhouse for a swim.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:33 PM   #889
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
Oh, I'd had a lot more than 7 shots at that point. It was more like a bottle of port plus most of a bottle of Jager. I forget what the original point of the drive was, since the closest store is 8 miles away, and most certainly would have been closed at the time I attempted the drive. Maybe it was just to drive down to the clubhouse for a swim.

Whatever you do .. DON'T upload recruiting if Arizona still has no commits. DON'T do it.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #890
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Go F****** Tigers! Beat the D*** Twins in Extra Innings!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #891
cartman
Death Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRoxDVHStyle
Whatever you do .. DON'T upload recruiting if Arizona still has no commits. DON'T do it.

I should be sober by Sunday night. ...should be...

Old 07-28-2006, 09:52 PM   #892
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I AM DRUNK,

THAT IS ALL.

/TK
Old 07-29-2006, 12:31 AM   #893
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Well...I haven't had anything to drink yet, but I'm about to get buzzed. I'm going to use this thread as a drinking diary for this evening. Here goes:

Time: 10:25 pm Pacific Standard Time

Consumption: 1 shot of Myers's Dark Rum

I'm listening to Nirvana's In Utero. It's their most punk-inspired album and it just so happens to be their best album. And now it just ended. Time for Death From Above 1979. I have gas. If I were on a date right now I wouldn't hold it, for fear of a laugh-induced fart later on. Instead, I'd pretend I got an urgent phone call, and walk to another area. I would then "waft the smell" out of my pant legs. I'm not sure if that would help anything, but it would put my mind at ease.

Time to play a little guitar, maybe a little "The Show" and have a few more drinks. See you soon!
Old 07-29-2006, 12:38 AM   #894
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Time: 10:33 PST

Consumption: 2 shots of Myers's Dark Rum

Status: Sober (or, 99% of On Demand movies still unjerkoffable)

I just had a thought. I often say to groups of people "Hey guys!" Or, "How are you guys doing?" Even if there are no actual guys in the group. However, I am very careful to avoid that terminology when speaking girls who I KNOW are lesbians. I just picture it in my head:

ME: Hey, GUYS!

LESBIAN COUPLE: You barbaric chauvinist! Does our lifestyle choice make you uncomfortable to the point that you just pretend we're men? Die, pig

Anyone feel me on this? Guys?
Old 07-29-2006, 02:25 AM   #895
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Time: 12:21 am PST

Consumption: 8 shots of Myers's Rum and 1 Mike's hard lemonade

Mike's Hard Lemonade is Smirnoff Ice. There's no conceivable difference to me. This is the last time I ever buy this drink that is meant for middle school girls who are trying to butter themselves up to lose their virginities.

I am so glad to be a man. We get the best of everything. Losing our virginity doesn't hurt, we don't have to give birth, we're able to solve problems rather than just whine about them, we don't spend time fussing over what color couch cushions to buy, we can drive decently, if our nether regions are less than pleasant aromatically, we are not expected to douse them with vinegar water. This rocks!

In other news, I've invented a new restaurant menu item. It's a hamburger that you cut into slices. It's called a Famburger. It's for families, you see. Just one huge burger, for three to five red blooded american fat-asses.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:19 PM   #896
amdaily
College Prospect

Looks like everyone had a good time last night!

As for today, still debating whether to drink or not....
Old 07-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #897
amdaily
College Prospect

Sort of drunk, I think. People are watching some sort of movie at home, so I condensed a full night of bar drinking into an hour and 15 minutes. Buzzed right now, certinly will top it off during the movie. With any luck I will awake refreshed in the morning with no memory of tonight!
Old 07-29-2006, 08:56 PM   #898
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With any luck I will awake refreshed in the morning with no memory of tonight!

I've had years I'd like to do that with.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #899
amdaily
College Prospect

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
I've had years I'd like to do that with.

Fod thst is fckig dunny@!!. ic cnt even type right now i like that si much! i'm stesalinf it in the morning!
Old 07-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #900
amdaily
College Prospect

now i laugh at mysef. i;m dienker than i'm fnner than i knw damn, the rmongi is going tot duxk tomorrow lOLLOL