Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2005, 05:11 PM   #851
Schmidty
Coordinator

[quote=jeff061]Heh, I assure you I wouldn't say anything that would of effect this game.QUOTE]

But ya did.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:11 PM   #852
Vince
Pro Starter

Blade, I can see where you're coming from, but the main accusation that you have against RealDeal was his (understandably) strange comments about you dying before him and him having something up his sleeve. Two comments that ring true with his proclamation that he had the Coat of Arms, which he revealed later.

I don't think this makes him any more innocent, but I also think it's a pretty flimsy accusation.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:13 PM   #853
Blade6119
Coordinator

you do what you gotta do...if you kill me today, i can only urge everybody to look at real, and schmidty...after my comments, other members supported his time restraints, so i no longer suspected him...but this from him seems opportunistic...round and round we go, where well stop, hell if i know...i just pray it involves reals and your's death
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:14 PM   #854
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Only cause you decided to use it that way. I pm'd you to keep it out of the game and you still brought it in.

I'm done, you are impossible.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #855
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I wasn't going to, until I recieved PM's from Jeff out of nowhere (A former Sorcerer), and you got extremely defensive regarding some percieved slight.

I still might change my mind, but the fact that a confirmed Sorcerer is defending you, and in PMs, is EXTREMELY suspicious to me.

Considering Jeff died night 1, that the sorcerors were unaware of the wolves' identities, and that people are not made aware of WHO killed them (at least from my experience with past werewolf games), I'm very doubtful that anything Jeff said would implicate a werewolf.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #856
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Considering Jeff died night 1, that the sorcerors were unaware of the wolves' identities, and that people are not made aware of WHO killed them (at least from my experience with past werewolf games), I'm very doubtful that anything Jeff said would implicate a werewolf.

Just to clear things up -- I am fairly certain that Jeff has as little idea as we all do about who are the werewolves remaining.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #857
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, I can see where you're coming from, but the main accusation that you have against RealDeal was his (understandably) strange comments about you dying before him and him having something up his sleeve. Two comments that ring true with his proclamation that he had the Coat of Arms, which he revealed later.

I don't think this makes him any more innocent, but I also think it's a pretty flimsy accusation.

As i stated before, thats all im going off...flimsy...but i do that becuase ive seen nothing better and we have to kill someone in three hours...at this point, im hoping accusing some people will spark some debate and someone will trip up...nominating real, sun, and schmidty for inspection sure sparked some talking...thats all i need to find a better clue, or hopefully give someone else one...

Right now in three hurs we kill someone and i think were at zero...might as well stir some people up and maybe someone will tip their hand, ya know?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #858
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
i just pray it involves reals and your's death

Um, Ok. You're not taking this personally, are ya?
Old 08-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #859
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Um, Ok. You're not taking this personally, are ya?

Actually not at all, i just see you as suspect #2 right now and real#1...everyone always wants their suspects gone...

Ive stated though, i also supsect sun, ardent, and one other person i dare not mention...im trying to get us from point A(no canidate to vote for) to point B(someone to vote for)...if you want to make it me, by all means do so and kill a villager...at the end of the day it will only implicate you two though
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 05:22 PM   #860
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

Gotcha. I just haven't had a chance to read all 17 pages, so this looked very suspicious to me at first. I'll look things over some more, and vote later.

Unvote Blade
Old 08-11-2005, 05:23 PM   #861
Raiders Army
Coordinator

???

Well, this is a fine mess to sort through. I saw Superman's response, and it was...non-damning. Come on everyone! With the votes spread out, it is apparent that the wolves are very well hidden.

That being said, I wonder who will come to who's defense.

Unvote Superman

I'm leaning heavily towards where blade goes since he's made a well-thought out, cognizant argument on who we should vote for.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #862
MrBug708
Head Coach

All this is maddening....

unvote - sndvls
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:28 PM   #863
Fouts
College Starter

This is some funny shit.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #864
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
This is some funny shit.

It's even funnier if you could read the PMs I get.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #865
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Vote RealDeal

At the very least, I'd like these two (Blade and RealDeal) to settle their differences this way. Blade has made a good argument against RealDeal. RealDeal hasn't done anything to bring suspicion on Blade. This is my final answer.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #866
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Wow, this sucks. I have basically nothing at all to go on. I'll try to get back in time to get a vote in, but I'm not sure if it'll happen or not.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:31 PM   #867
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Kingfc is a wasted vote I think. He hasn't posted much, but everytime I have come to this thread I have not seen him under the list of thread viewers. I think kingfc is just busy in the real world. Of course he could also be a wolf trying really hard to be very quiet.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:37 PM   #868
Schmidty
Coordinator

FWIW, Jeff, didn't say anything that directly affected the game in his PMs. It was mostly about feelings, perceptions, and stuff like that. I percieved what I did because of the timing of his comment and then his PMs.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:43 PM   #869
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Vote RealDeal

At the very least, I'd like these two (Blade and RealDeal) to settle their differences this way. Blade has made a good argument against RealDeal. RealDeal hasn't done anything to bring suspicion on Blade. This is my final answer.

I have to agree with you on this. even though Blade accused me lately he first knew I was a villager and I'm sure he'll get back to that too.

unvote Superman
vote RealDeal
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #870
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I have to agree with you on this. even though Blade accused me lately he first knew I was a villager and I'm sure he'll get back to that too.

unvote Superman
vote RealDeal

LOL, embarrasment...everytime after my suspects list where i said your name i meant bug...hence bolding his comment...ya, you were never in my top three...im not dead set on trusting you yet, but my top three is real, then schmidty, and bug...sorry for the confusion folks
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #871
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, the vote looks like a clusterf*ck right now -- we don't really have anything substantial to go on, and I'm doubtful we'll get anything substantial in the next hour or so. I have good reason to believe that RealDeal still has the Coat of Arms, but that's not at all a surety.

Since we don't have much to go on...how about what we should do this evening? The notebook of the detective is in the hands of someone hoopsguy thinks is a villager -- what should he be tracking? Do we really think that having a sorceror is a huge thing for the wolves? Would checking to see if a Book of the Damned is in the game be a worthy goal? What about items that obviously haven't been used, such as Ointment (owner likely to be a wolf since Fouts wasn't healed?), or an item that may have been bought recently like another Mask of Lies? I'd feel much better if we had something to go on for the next couple of days, and using the items we have correctly is a big step in the right direction.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #872
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I don't have any hard evidence on Blade, but here's why I'm voting for him: he has misconstrued a hint as to the item I had during the first turn into accusing me every turn this entire game. He still accuses me after seeing that Digamma, a wolf, was trying to set me up. He still accuses me even though my voting record has been right on, except for the unfortunate Lathum lynching which we were all part of.

I've said this before: he's either dumb or a wolf. I don't think anyone here is stupid, so I'm going with wolf. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. But I'll be happy either way if we lynch him.

I don't mind being accused of being a wolf if there was some objectively plausible reason, but this is ridiculous and it does piss me off, honestly. If he wants a grudge, he has one. I want him dead.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:48 PM   #873
MrBug708
Head Coach

I still don't know how I'm on anyone's list?!? I havent said anything remotely suspicious and I've been spot on, albeit on a few good guesses.

Dont suspect a lowly wise villager....
Old 08-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #874
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
I still don't know how I'm on anyone's list?!? I havent said anything remotely suspicious and I've been spot on, albeit on a few good guesses.

Dont suspect a lowly wise villager....

Join the party, Kyle.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:50 PM   #875
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I don't have any hard evidence on Blade, but here's why I'm voting for him: he has misconstrued a hint as to the item I had during the first turn into accusing me every turn this entire game. He still accuses me after seeing that Digamma, a wolf, was trying to set me up. He still accuses me even though my voting record has been right on, except for the unfortunate Lathum lynching which we were all part of.

I've said this before: he's either dumb or a wolf. I don't think anyone here is stupid, so I'm going with wolf. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. But I'll be happy either way if we lynch him.

I don't mind being accused of being a wolf if there was some objectively plausible reason, but this is ridiculous and it does piss me off, honestly. If he wants a grudge, he has one. I want him dead.
BTW, Blade, know you this: I'm voting for you tomorrow if RealDeal is the real deal. I have to think that at least one of you is a wolf since you're pushing when there was no clear-cut forerunner today.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #876
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dammit. I'm no longer a grizzled vet. Damn you Werewolf!
Old 08-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #877
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
BTW, Blade, know you this: I'm voting for you tomorrow if RealDeal is the real deal. I have to think that at least one of you is a wolf since you're pushing when there was no clear-cut forerunner today.

Good point.

Vote RealDeal
Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 PM   #878
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

If hes a good guy, ill bite the dust...i understand that fact, and if he is i would gladly die so you can focus on someone else...i dont want to be a distraction to finding the bad guys, and if real is killed and hes good, take me tomorrow or tonight...i can live with the consequences of my intuition...

FYI though, ive been pushing him since day one...didnt vote for anyone the last two days becuase i was still focused on real...but again, i understand entirely...if hes good, i go...if i messed up on real then i deserve to go...but dont knock me for trying to get a favorite when no one was voting for anyone due to a lac of evidence...division is what the wolves want, to bicker...im trying to steer the group one way so we can work as one cohesive team
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 PM   #879
MrBug708
Head Coach

Looks like the bandwagon is about to start on RealDeal...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #880
MrBug708
Head Coach

Blade, I wouldnt worry THAT much though, Hoopsguy defended a werewolf and no one seems that thrilled to lynch him...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #881
Vince
Pro Starter

I think RealDeal has the Coat of Arms still, and voting for him is kind of pointless. I'm leaving now, and won't be back before the lynch...

Though I don't want to, I really have no one else to go on, and like I said I think that RealDeal is a wasted vote because he has the Coat of Arms. I vote Blade.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #882
Blade6119
Coordinator

fyi, in case i go tonight or tomorrow(ive got a 50-50 shot with real, ill either be the hero or the scapegoat...but someone had to make a move if we are to win)...ardent voting for king raises my eyeborws on top of his amazing luck early on finding the hammer and getting the mask to him...thats tough for me to say since hes one of my friends on the board, but i wonder...oh well, 2 hours till i find out if i have any luck on my side
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #883
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Does this mean that we can pass silver? If so, I think this opens up some interesting possibilities for the villagers (and the wolves). But given the villager numbers advantage, I think this is likely to work in our favor if it is possible.

Yes, you can pass silver. The only rule is that you can make only one silver pass per night, so you couldn't say pass 1 silver to three different people.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #884
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think RealDeal has the Coat of Arms still, and voting for him is kind of pointless. I'm leaving now, and won't be back before the lynch...

Though I don't want to, I really have no one else to go on, and like I said I think that RealDeal is a wasted vote because he has the Coat of Arms. I vote Blade.

before you go, why do you think he still has it, or even ever did?

If he does, he will kill me, which is ok, but please explqain that thought
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #885
Blade6119
Coordinator

FYI, to the group...should i buy an item tonight?? If real is good ill die tomorrow...my money will then be randomly dispersed and i dont want the wolves to get richer if im wrong...i have enough to buy some items, and am debating doing to since i dont currently have any
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #886
Peregrine
Pro Starter

The Ring of Wisdom has spoken:

Casting a vote for Blade6119
Old 08-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #887
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm not sure between Blade and Realdeal. I've found several things that the Realdeal has said to be suspicious. Furthermore, we don't know if RealDeal has the coat of arms. Just because he said he does, doesn't necessarily make it so. If he does, he might still be a werewolf. It might be worthwhile making him use it, since it only protects from lynching and not a werewolf attack.

I vote RealDeal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #888
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
The Ring of Wisdom has spoken:

Casting a vote for Blade6119

LOL, good...i like this...someone is fighting back to save realdeal...i would have been worried if he went quietly, but friends(vince, and the ring of wisdom's owner, maybe vince again) are coming to try and save him...that turns a bad vibe into something to vote off of...

Fighting to save him makes me more confident hes bad...and if hes good, kill me tonight or tomorrow
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #889
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Voting tally so far, with 45 minutes or so remaining:

RealDeal - Blade6119, Raiders Army, SnDvls, Schmidty, Eaglesfan27
kingfc22 - Ardent
Blade6119 - RealDeal, Vince, Ring

Lots of no votes out there people!
Old 08-11-2005, 06:11 PM   #890
Blade6119
Coordinator

ill b back in about a half hour, gotta run an errand...hope this goes good, and whoever survies between real nad i is viewed tonight by a seer item...ill be back, but good luck anyway
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 06:12 PM   #891
MrBug708
Head Coach

I'm going to go with

Vote - RealDeal
Old 08-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #892
Vince
Pro Starter

Hrm -- the Ring of Wisdom's vote tells me one of two things...

1) RealDeal does NOT have the Coat, and has the ring.
2) Someone who wants me to appear suspicious has the ring.

I don't like that at all.

Blade -- the reason I think that Real still has the Coat is because my item (which I have tried to subtlely hint at) has given me a hint about it. This hint has VERY little to do with the item's function, and is quite random...but I think that it's fairly accurate.

Because of recent events, however...

I unvote Blade6119.
I vote RealDeal.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #893
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Kill Blade. If he is a villager, then go for me. I still have the coat. I will pass it tonight to someone who can confirm it, and I will have no defense.

If you lynch me tonight, you will waste two turns on a villager, and Blade will still be alive. Kill Blade. I'm sticking my neck out here. Kill Blade.

To summarize: Kill Blade. The five guys that have voted for me as of now: the wolves are in that group.

If you don't believe me, check my voting record, check out the PM's that Digamma sent. I'll stand by this and die like a man if he's a villager.

Kill Blade. Kill Blade. Kill Blade.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM   #894
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
FYI, to the group...should i buy an item tonight?? If real is good ill die tomorrow...my money will then be randomly dispersed and i dont want the wolves to get richer if im wrong...i have enough to buy some items, and am debating doing to since i dont currently have any

If you survive, you might be better served passing all the gold you have to someone you consider to be a bonafide villager -- that way the item isn't lost. Then, however, you run the risk of giving the cash to a wolf, unless you're sure.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:22 PM   #895
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, I'm actually leaving now, so I'm stuck with what I have. The main reason I have for the switch is because it seems rather...suspicious (I guess?)...to use a Ring vote on someone you are not voting for.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:22 PM   #896
MrBug708
Head Coach

You can only pass one silver per night.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:24 PM   #897
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I don't have the ring, but if I did, I would have used it to vote for Blade. Kill him.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:25 PM   #898
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm seeing a bandwagon emerge that I don't have a particularly good feel for one way or the other - not that I had a correct feeling yesterday

I'm going to cast a vote for a guy that I've been growing gradually more suspicious of over the last few days.

Vote Raiders Army

I realize this is a wasted vote today and it is something that may lead to a forum war of words tomorrow. I guess I'm putting it out there with hopes that someone with a seer power will choose to focus in on him tonight.

As far as what to look for with the Notebook, I think the Ointment is a pretty good choice. If you get confirmation that it is in the game that would suggest that a wolf did not use it last night to save Fouts. The alternative is that someone did purchase it last night with silver they accumulated, fearing a future dart attack. Another option would be to look for a Mask - if they are still out there in the game in the hands of villagers then they are likely to be passed. If that happens, then you will see where the Mask ends up. Book of the Damned is probably a decent choice as well - if you see it is in the game then we know there are three people who are aligned against the villagers. If we know that then it becomes much more interesting to pick up something like the Ledger (think that is the one which shows how many wolves + sorcerors voted on a person).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:27 PM   #899
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
You can only pass one silver per night.

You can only pass to one person -- I think you can pass as much silver as you want to that one person though.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:27 PM   #900
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, I read Peregrine's post to suggest that you can pass more than one silver in a night but you cannon disperse your silver amongst multiple people.

So I could pass 3 silver to Bug, but I could not pass one silver each to Schmidty, Blade, and Vince.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote