Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2024, 12:10 PM   #1
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Player card versus roster screen

I'm confused again.

I'm looking at my team prior to moving on to the new season. On the roster screen I have 5 players with entries on the ATT column. When I click on the player card, I see differnt words in the ATT box.

Two guys are CONCERNED on the roster, but DISGRUNTLED on the card.

A DISPLEASED on the roster is UNHAPPY on his card, however, an UNHAPPY on the roster is also UNHAPPY on the card.

I assume all this foofaraw has to do with playing time, but nothing confirms this in the manual.

What does this all mean?
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW

OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 02:40 PM   #2
Haiku
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGiants View Post
I assume all this foofaraw has to do with playing time, but nothing confirms this in the manual.

What does this all mean?

If you hover over the column's name on the roster screen, it reveals what it is about. In this case, ATT stands for 'Attitude towards Playing Time'.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 03:49 PM   #3
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

thanks for taking the time to respond, however the bigger issue is why are the words on the two cards different? What do the two things mean?
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
Old 02-10-2024, 11:35 AM   #4
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

So now I'm even more conrused. After a SB loss, I 4 problem childs. A FB who is LIVID on his player card but INCENSED on the roster screen. Then things get truly bizarre:

player 1 is CONCERNED on the roster screen, but DISGRUNTLED on his card.

player 2 is DISGRUNTLED on the roster screen, but UNHAPPY on his card.

Player 3 UNHAPPY on gis card, but DISPLEASED on the roster screen.

How do I make sense of this?
Old 02-10-2024, 12:15 PM   #5
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Sounds like a bug to me
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 07:35 PM   #6
Mbbmets1
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGiants View Post
So now I'm even more conrused. After a SB loss, I 4 problem childs. A FB who is LIVID on his player card but INCENSED on the roster screen. Then things get truly bizarre:

player 1 is CONCERNED on the roster screen, but DISGRUNTLED on his card.

player 2 is DISGRUNTLED on the roster screen, but UNHAPPY on his card.

Player 3 UNHAPPY on gis card, but DISPLEASED on the roster screen.

How do I make sense of this?

sounds like the jets
Mbbmets1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:06 PM   #7
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar v2 View Post
Sounds like a bug to me

That's why I already reported it.