Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2005, 05:34 PM   #701
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
How is that? Because Desnudo had to pick a new target?

I think you lost me on the last part though? (#4)
Yes he had to pick a new target. So he picks one that had already voted for him at least once. I don't remember if Condor voted for him and if Condor did, the order of the voting.
On the last part, I did say that not everyone knows that I am not a werewolf. Obviously you fall into those that don't.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:35 PM   #702
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm making my own shortlist of possible wolves and have it narrowed down in my mind to 4. Too bad I wasn't around when the signing up was going on, I got some good cases for all 4 of them. Would love to play this game the next time around.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:38 PM   #703
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yes, I'd say bringing this game to FOFC has been a rousing success.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:46 PM   #704
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Nomyths: you do have some good points there, I think some of your actions have been suspicious, but not enough so that I feel like you need to be voted against.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:54 PM   #705
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Nomyths: you do have some good points there, I think some of your actions have been suspicious, but not enough so that I feel like you need to be voted against.

Yep I agree. I was thisclose to killing him last night, and killed an innocent villager anyway. Yay for me.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:55 PM   #706
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I think NoMyths has some good points. I'd like to also point out that I was an early adopter (and advocator) of hanging Qwikshot. Our only good lynching up to this point.

I vote ntndeacon
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:59 PM   #707
Swaggs
Coordinator

Man... I have some real strong suspicions for the other roles, but just gut feelings on the wolves.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:03 PM   #708
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

One other point against Desnudo. His first post in this thread occured only 6 minutes before Peregrine "found" the missing persons PM in day 1. (post 75 for Desnudos post, post 80 for Peregrine's)
Old 06-28-2005, 06:03 PM   #709
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
On the last part, I did say that not everyone knows that I am not a werewolf. Obviously you fall into those that don't.

Judging by the voting coming, seems to be more than just me that don't believe you aren't a wolf...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:08 PM   #710
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, it seems like the masses are leaning towards NTN but I'm not so sure. I still am suspiscious of eaglesfan. He was on Qwik's list and I find it hard to belive all 6 people on that list are villegars. I know I am one, so that narrows it down to 5. Combine that with the fact that Qwik voted for Eaglefan it seems obvious he is trying to mess with us.

I Vote Eaglesfan27

Last edited by Lathum : 06-28-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:09 PM   #711
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Now to my reason for voting for Desnudo. I suspected him early on as he began to accuse several people of being a wolf. He did do this in a joking manner, but accusing several people at the time was suspicious. If it had just been me or just been condors, I could have just ignored it. Of course that made the votes of condor and myself "getting back at Desnudo." And after Airhog was exposed as the Duke there was no one credible that had voted for him. Now, we get to the next vote. 3 people vote for Desnudo. Condors, who still holds a percieved grudge, and two new folks that do not have a percieved grudge against him. GWB and BrianD. Of course who is next to go? One of the two. GWB's killing of Condor was an unexpected bonus.
Finally, it is clear that his earlyvotes have all been seen to be not werewolves. There maybe others who have this distinction, I don't know, but here are his votes.
Day 1...Airhog (the Duke)
Day 2 ...Airhog (the Duke) I will admit that practically everyone voted here so not much support is gained from this vote.
Day 3...Condors (villager) perhops GWB's errant killing can have a silver lining here.
Day 4...me (villager) I realize this isn't known by a lot of us yet, but it is true none the less. I assume 3-6 folks know I am not a wolf at least. the 2 original wolves, a possible 2 additional cursed wolves, a possible brutal wolf not a part of the two, and me. (Although I was under the assumtion that one of the 2 original wolves would be brutal, but icould be wrong there.)

Day 1, read the posts. Airhog voted for me, so I voted for him, it's simple. Day 2 means nothing. If you read my posts, I was looking for a reason to pick someone else, but there was no one else.
Day 3 I did really think Condors was a wolf. Just like every other lynching so far, I was wrong.
Day 4 I haven't voted yet.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:10 PM   #712
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
OK, it seems like the masses are leaning towards NTN but I'm not so sure. I still am suspiscious of eaglesfan. He was on Qwik's list and I find it hard to belive all 6 people on that list are villegars. I know I am one, so that narrows it down to 5. Combine that with the fact that Qwik voted for Eaglefan it seems obvious he is trying to mess with us.

I Vote Eaglesfan27

He was trying to get you all to think this way and hang me, an innocent villager. Don't fall for his ploy.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #713
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Judging by the voting coming, seems to be more than just me that don't believe you aren't a wolf...

And since I don't believe for a second that most of those who have voted for me are wolves themselves. I think that you are right... most of those voting for me believe I am a wolf, or at least evil. However they are wrong. Which looks as if will be plain soon. And another victory for the wolves will be at hand.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #714
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Here is a list of what each person has voted for that is still in the game. I included Qwikshot since his votes were important.

PlayerRound 1Round 1Round 1Round 2Round 3Round 3
BrianDCondorsNomythsNeuquaAirhogdesnudo
DesnudoAirhogAirhogCondors
EaglesfannomythsAirhogquikshot
JonShortyAirhogntndeaconqwikshot
KevinNU7AirhogAirhogQwikshot
KwhitNomythsAirhog
LathumAirhogAirhogQwikshot
MustangAirhogNomythsAirhogCondors
NeuquaNomythsAirhogQwikshot
NoMythsShortyAirhogQwikshot
ntndeaconDesnudoAirhogJon
SwaggsAirhogQwikshot
QwikshotShortyNeuquaEaglesfan27

Last edited by Airhog : 06-28-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #715
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 12 (12 members and 0 guests)
Lathum, Airhog, Barkeep49, BrianD, Desnudo, dubb93, jeff061, JeffR, Jon, Mustang, ntndeacon, SirFozzie

the crowd begins to gather
Old 06-28-2005, 06:13 PM   #716
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
One other point against Desnudo. His first post in this thread occured only 6 minutes before Peregrine "found" the missing persons PM in day 1. (post 75 for Desnudos post, post 80 for Peregrine's)

Please read the history before making random comments. I live on the West Coast, my first post was at 9 AM PST. What else do you want?
Old 06-28-2005, 06:16 PM   #717
Jon
High School Varsity

I really don't think that EaglesFan is a wolf. His voting pattern doesn't seem consistent enough. As for NoMyths, I've previously indicated that I don't think he's a wolf, based upon the strategy he's used. However, although I'm not positively sure, ntndeacon has drawn enough of my suspicion based upon his voting pattern, that I vote for ntndeacon
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #718
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Day 1, read the posts. Airhog voted for me, so I voted for him, it's simple. Day 2 means nothing. If you read my posts, I was looking for a reason to pick someone else, but there was no one else.
Day 3 I did really think Condors was a wolf. Just like every other lynching so far, I was wrong.
Day 4 I haven't voted yet.

Sorry about day 4 then. I do agree that day 2 means very little. Almost everyone picked Airhog for some reason or another.
Most of the possibilities in my head about who are wolves are are vague as to why they are there. Call it intuition. So I am going with the name on my list about whom I am most suspicious. Could I be wrong? Sure I could. I don't think so, but it is a possibility. Do I have other suspicions. Yes. Most of those are more vague in my mind as to why I think they might be wolves.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #719
Swaggs
Coordinator

I voted for Shorty the first round, too.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:22 PM   #720
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

hmm.. why did Qwik vote odd twice? Only vote for Eaglesfan and Neuqua..
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-28-2005, 06:22 PM   #721
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
I really don't think that EaglesFan is a wolf. His voting pattern doesn't seem consistent enough. As for NoMyths, I've previously indicated that I don't think he's a wolf, based upon the strategy he's used. However, although I'm not positively sure, ntndeacon has drawn enough of my suspicion based upon his voting pattern, that I vote for ntndeacon
I'm basing my strategy solely on Qwik's history, not so much on eaglesfans voting. I think Qwik had another agenda and my gut says he was using eaglesfan to throw us off.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:23 PM   #722
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Here is what I think of the people I suspect Strongly

BrianD - Every vote has been for a villager. Except for the Nomyths and desnudo vote, everyone else has been proven to be a villager

Jon - been very quiet, also the only person to change their vote last round

Kwhit - Been extremely quiet, albeit busy at work. Didnt vote last round.

Swaggs Been quiet also. Almost too quiet.

BrianD's voting pattern has been extremely erractic so far. I sincerely believe that at least 1 wolf is playing quiet, since GWB's outspokeness got him killed last round, I think one of the wolves is someone no-body has really talked about much so far.

Last edited by Airhog : 06-28-2005 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:27 PM   #723
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Here is what I think of the people I suspect Strongly

BrianD - Every vote has been for a villager. Except for the Nomyths vote, everyone else has been proven to be a villager

Jon - been very quiet, also the only person to change their vote last round

Kwhit - Been extremely quiet, albeit busy at work. Didnt vote last round.

Swaggs Been quiet also. Almost too quiet.

BrianD's voting pattern has been extremely erractic so far. I sincerely believe that at least 1 wolf is playing quiet, since GWB's outspokeness got him killed last round, I think one of the wolves is someone no-body has really talked about much so far.

I don't really base things on how quiet a person is, especially considering some have a lot of work to do. However, the way I perceive things, Eaglesfan is not. I'm certainly not. However, based upon your astute analysis above, I think I'm going to change my vote

Unvote ntndeacon. Vote BrianD

(BTW, I apologize for the apparent rambling. My g/f's mom had emergency surgery after discovering something very bad recently. So my mind is not completely coherent.)

Last edited by Jon : 06-28-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:29 PM   #724
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I don't really base things on how quiet a person is, especially considering some have a lot of work to do. However, the way I perceive things, ntndeacon is a wolf while Eaglesfan is not

Why is that?
Old 06-28-2005, 06:31 PM   #725
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I think today's vote will tell the tale more... Round 2 was a wasted opportunity with the Bandwagon, the 1st round was shooting blanks. Round 3 voting is definitely interesting..
Old 06-28-2005, 06:32 PM   #726
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Why is that?

I changed my mind (see above).
Old 06-28-2005, 06:34 PM   #727
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
(BTW, I apologize for the apparent rambling. My g/f's mom had emergency surgery after discovering something very bad recently. So my mind is not completely coherent.)

best wishes to her
Old 06-28-2005, 06:35 PM   #728
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I firmly believe that ntndeacon is not a werewolf. It seems too easy to lynch him. I think I am going to vote with my gut on this one

I VOTE BrianD

He did call out ntndeacon

Last edited by Airhog : 06-28-2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:36 PM   #729
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Gotta admit, Airhog is the only one we can trust right now...
Old 06-28-2005, 06:37 PM   #730
Jon
High School Varsity

That's why I changed my mind. I took a step back and tried to observe how things were looking. There's the spite part of me that voted for ntndeacon, but an overall analysis seems to be that Brian D is a wolf.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:39 PM   #731
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Gee... I have 20 minutes to decide... Although I guess I've already decided but, having doubts..
Old 06-28-2005, 06:39 PM   #732
Airhog
Captain Obvious

yeah mustang, but that doesnt mean I picked the right person.

Old 06-28-2005, 06:41 PM   #733
Desnudo
Coordinator

His recent history on gut feelings isn't so hot though. I'm positive that one of the quieter people is a werewolf. However, it's impossible to pick that person out from people who are just busy in R/L. That also leaves at least a few of the more vocal ones as possibilities.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:41 PM   #734
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Some good points have been made. And yes...BrianD's record has been very erratic. Too much so. Not to mention that I'm tired of defending myself against some of his accusations.

BrianD's analysis has led us to nothing but dead ends (literally). I've been suspicious that it's been on purpose. He's one of the few names still on my list with a question mark next to it based on his commentary. Now I'm willing to let others take the lead in accusing him of such, and throwing my vote in that direction. At the very least, I won't need to worry about him forcing me to defend myself yet again.

So to that end:

Unvote ntndeacon
Vote BrianD
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:42 PM   #735
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Since it seems clear that I will be killed soon, I might as well tell y'all my list of possible suspects. (I wish I could just tell you that I am the Seer and out the wolves that way, but that isn't true either.) Several of these you know that I suspect already, because I voted for them. Desnudo and Jon.

I have listed my reasons for believing Desnudo was a wolf. It is more intutive with Jon. He has been one of us quiet ones. Someone mentioned that he was the only one to change his vote for yesterday. If he is a wolf, he would have known he was changing from one non-wolf to another. remember wolves don't know the cultist's identity. So then he is assuring another villager gone by joining the piling on that was happening at the time. Plus he might think that unvoting me might make me question his motives less. He was doing a nonvindictive thing by not voting for me after I voted for him.
I don't have much reason for the next few except they have been quiet too. I am just a little nervous around them. Swaggs and Kwitt.
Now after reading a few more posts, I see what some others are saying. I am not convinced, but I am now suspicious of BrianD as well.
Obviously not all of these are wolves, and for those I wrongly suspect I apologize. But since I do not believe I will have much chance to speak after today,I might as well say my piece.
i hope that after today that you will start finding actual wolves instead of innocents. Good Luck in that quest. Go villagers. Kill the werewolves.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:44 PM   #736
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

well it seems a lot happened since I started to count myself out. Perhaps it is time for a change of vote.
Unvote Desnudo
Vote for BrianD
Old 06-28-2005, 06:45 PM   #737
Desnudo
Coordinator

You can lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong Deacon. I'm sure I'll be high on the list. Although it seems like you're almost asking me to vote for you, I vote BrianD. You're going to think I'm a werewolf no matter I do, so I'll vote logically and hope for the best.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:47 PM   #738
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

The good thing is I bet either BrianD or myself will get looked at tonight by the Seer. Which would clear me and possibly implicate Brian.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:47 PM   #739
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I've re-read this thread and am having doubts about my vote. I also find a few of the points about BrianD quite interesting. Therefore,

I unvote ntndeacon

I vote BrianD.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:52 PM   #740
Swaggs
Coordinator

Hopefully going in a little different direction won't hurt me if I'm wrong, but I'm with ntdeacon here. I feel like I have some evidence of the others being voted for having different roles that could help us win. I have felt suspicious of the the Desnudo-Condors feud for awhile, and now that we know that Condors was an innocent I'm going to vote for Desnudo because I thought they were each trying to shift attention from their werewolf buddies.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:52 PM   #741
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'll admit that my voting has been erratic, but that is only because I didn't have any strong feelings for the wolves. The first night I moved myself away from Shorty because I didn't think he was a wolf. I was right there. I jumped on the Airhog bandwagon, which was a bad move, and I moved myself away from Qwik because I didn't believe he was a wolf. Right again. I don't think you should penalize me for not following the bandwagon on villagers.

If you guys lynch me tonight, you'll be that much closer to having the wolves win since you'll pretty much guarantee two villager deaths tonight.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:53 PM   #742
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sure alot of late comers to the BrianD party... there are either really a bunch of undecideds and Airhog has help us out tremendously or there are wolves hanging around and swinging the vote. I guess we will find out in the next 10-15 minutes.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:54 PM   #743
KWhit
Coordinator

A lot has happened since I was gone! I had to fly to Connecticut for a training class. Sorry I missed the vote last night. I honestly thought I'd have the time after the class to participate, but they sprang one of those company dinners on us, so I went out.

But I think I have caught up with the goings on. I feel that we can trust Airhog since we know he's no werewolf. I also agree with his points about BrianD. I think that either he or ntndeacon is a werewolf.

I vote BrianD.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:55 PM   #744
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

You all should take special note of who started the bandwagon against me. This might help you learn from the mistake you just made.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:58 PM   #745
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well I see where the vote is going but I stand behind my theory strongly. I suspected eaglesfan earlier in the game, and today I suspect him even more. Vote for BrianD if you like but I think it is a mistake.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:58 PM   #746
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Mark my words, two villager deaths tonight.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:59 PM   #747
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Can we get a quick vote count?
Old 06-28-2005, 06:59 PM   #748
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Well, if you are indeed a villager, it would be best to spit some final words out to help us...
Old 06-28-2005, 07:00 PM   #749
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I am a villager, and I gave my analysis. Switch back to ntndeacon.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:00 PM   #750
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Aha! he must be the brutal wolf If thats the case, it was fun playing