Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2005, 10:05 PM   #801
McSweeny
College Starter

but the cursed doesn't know he's cursed right?
McSweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #802
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I think there are 3, but here is an interesting thought, maybe the cursed one is trying to get eaten because he see's the werewolves are doing so well?

Do the cursed even know they are cursed? I thought they only found out upon death?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #803
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Right. The cursed does not know he is cursed. In his mind he is a plain villager.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:16 PM   #804
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Interesting. The guy I thought was a wolf is still alive. If he turns out ot be a wolf, I'm going to kill Airhog.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:18 PM   #805
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Interesting. The guy I thought was a wolf is still alive. If he turns out ot be a wolf, I'm going to kill Airhog.

Is the person you thought is a Wolf on this list?

Jon
Airhog
Swaggs
KWhit
Neuqua
NTNDeacon
Mustang
Eaglesfan
KevinNU
Desnudo
Lathum
NoMyths

???

You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-28-2005, 10:20 PM   #806
Desnudo
Coordinator

??? has been quiet, a little too quiet.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:20 PM   #807
Desnudo
Coordinator

BTW, anyone want to lay odds on who's eaten tonight?
Old 06-28-2005, 10:21 PM   #808
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Not Airhog.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:22 PM   #809
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Not Airhog.

*L*
Old 06-28-2005, 10:25 PM   #810
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm hoping Peregrine will post that info soon.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:26 PM   #811
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm not so sure I want to know
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:27 PM   #812
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

Why? Hungry?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:28 PM   #813
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

Want to see if you ate the seer or not?

(Disclaimer: the above was a joke and was not meant imply Eaglesfan27 is anymore a werewolf than you or I. Nor was it done to deflect attention from myself.)
Old 06-28-2005, 10:42 PM   #814
Swaggs
Coordinator

So... It really sucks getting through the lynching only to have to wait and see if I get eaten day after day.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:49 PM   #815
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I knew I was opening myself up to jokes and or suspicion with that comment, but I'm honestly afraid I'm going to get eaten tonight. Even moreso, I'm afraid a more important villager is going to get eaten.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:11 PM   #816
Peregrine
Pro Starter

The night passes quickly, without dreams for most of you. You wake up and troop down to the main room, trying to forget the innocent corpses stacked outside the door. There is one less of you this morning, and you find NoMyths half-eaten in his room. He seems strangely peaceful, perhaps because, from the scrying equipment you were able to find, he was the Sorceror. The rest of you (the humans, anyway) take some comfort in that.

Day Turn 5

Jon
Swaggs
TazFTW - Lynched on Day 2 (villager)
Airhog - Duke
NoMyths - killed on Night 5 (Sorceror)
Qwikshot - Lynched on Day 3 (Cultist)
Neuqua
ntndeacon
McSweeny - killed on Night 3 (Witness)
Shorty - Lynched on Day 1 (villager)
Kwhit
Mustang
BrianD - lynched on Day 4 (Doctor)
Condors - killed by the Hunter on Night 4 (Villager)
Eaglesfan
GWB - killed on Night 4 (Hunter)
KevinNU7
Desnudo
Lathum

Get your votes in by 8 pm.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:13 PM   #817
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Wow. The best possible scenario for us. At least the Seer is safe now.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #818
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

It would appear the wolves made a bit of a mistake with their last snack selection.

Oops.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:17 PM   #819
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Hehe.

And here I thought I was being too obvious. Stupid wolves.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:19 PM   #820
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well another small victory for us. Now we need to get a wolf tomorrow and we may stand a chance.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:20 PM   #821
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
Hehe.

And here I thought I was being too obvious. Stupid wolves.

With friends like that...
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:21 PM   #822
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Woo hoo! Finally, we aren't the ones making a mistake.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:24 PM   #823
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Just some idle thoughts (since I'm not playing)

10 are left. Speculation is there is 3-5 wolves.

IF there are 3 wolves, you have at least 1 more "Wrong" chance to lynch a villager (considering that the wolves will munch one not of their own every day). Miss the lynching opportunity and it'll be 7 v 3 down to 5 v 3 (assuming that they don't hit a Cursed... Probably unless the bodyguard at that point steps up and announces that he protected that target, everyone will assume its a cursed)

If there are 4 wolves, well.. you are in deep doo doo. Miss the lynching once, and when the wolves gnaw on one of you, it's 4 v 4.

if there ARE 5 wolves with the cursed counting. You're on your last strike and pretty much doomed. There are 5 of you, and 5 of them. Miss once, and they have you outnumbered, and they win. I THINK Peregrine stated that they were going to win if they equaled.. but not sure.

Very interesting, I think the Wolvies are going to win this one.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:29 PM   #824
Airhog
Captain Obvious

The clues did add up though, him wanting to help the seer and all. The wolves exactly opposite of the direction I thought they would. I figured they wouldnt eat anyone from the group that picked brianD to die since there is a good chance at least 1 of them picked him. I also have an idea as to who the seer is. Of course Ive been dead wrong about 90% of the time, but there are some sublte clues left behind.

I still believe there are 6 major suspects.
Desnudo, Jon, Swaggs, Khwit, mustang, and lathum.

Here are my reasons why I dont think the others are suspects

Eaglesfan - I dont think that qwikshot would intentionaly pick a wolf, especially since he picked eaglesfan before he knew he was going to get lynched. I might see this if he knew he was going to be lynched though.

KevinNu7 - While it isn't impossible, I just dont see him being a wolf two games in a row. I think peregrine would want to give someone else the chance to be a wolf. The was partially proven correct in the fact that GWB was not a wolf again either, however, the possiblity remains that KevinNu7 has a special role.

Neuqua - I only called him out because only one person voted for him in the previous round. Which was BrianD. I figured it would be too easy for the wolves to setup BrianD as the wolf, and frame me for it. I believe moreso that he was'nt attacked and that the bodyguard protected him. I am assuming here that if he was cursed and turned into a wolf, that the cultist would know, and since Qwikshot voted for him the next round that might help prove that he is a villager.

ntndeacon - I am most unsure about this one. If he is a wolf, then clearly desnudo cannot be a wolf. However, It might be suspicious that Jon swung the votes away from him. I was all to eager to jump on that bandwagon.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:42 PM   #825
Fouts
College Starter

I wish I could comment, because it is pretty obvious (at least to me) who one of the wolves are. Good luck villagers.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:45 PM   #826
Peregrine
Pro Starter

SirFozzie, actually 11 people are left, which gives the villagers a little more breathing room.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:45 PM   #827
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Yeah, tried to leave enough clues that the furries would catch on. Guess they didn't. Fun game, though...had to work at it. And since I can still scratch a win out of this one, I'll wait for the victory party to properly "thank" the folks who ate me.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:07 AM   #828
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Well NoMyths, that fully explains your diminishes my potential somewhat statement that you made. Unfortunately, I didn't force the issue otherwise you would have been uncovered earlier...

As for your comments AirHog, doesn't surprise me I'm in your suspect group. Everyone left has what.. a 50/50 chance of being a wolf right now. But, a note on your list. You also have to put Neuqah in the same group as Eaglesfan if you are using the logic that Quik wouldn't have voted for a Wolf although, I would put Eaglesfan before Neuqah on the suspect list just because of the more varied options that day...

Personally, I'm surprised I'm still around for as much as I talk but, I figure I'm being used as a disinformation source.. not as much as you are mind you since you've been off a whole lot. I picked up on NoMyths little information but, unfortunately didn't press it and didn't ask again and I sure wouldn't ax him off or vote to lynch him if I had the slightest inkling he was one of my 'helpers' if I was a wolf...
Old 06-29-2005, 12:13 AM   #829
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry.. Neuqua... not Neuqah..
Old 06-29-2005, 12:27 AM   #830
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Jeeez. I suck at this game.

I did not get to vote in the last go around and i take full responsibility for it. My bad guys. I won't try to let that happen again.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 12:30 AM   #831
Swaggs
Coordinator

Small victory, but a wolf would have been much better for our diminishing numbers.

I had a feeling that NoMyths was one of the remaining role players (sorcerer, bodyguard, or seer). With the seer still out there, we should be beginning to see the shape of the wolfpack, so I think we should all trying to see who is being subtle in suggesting people without trying to draw attention to themselves.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:37 AM   #832
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
I did not get to vote in the last go around and i take full responsibility for it. My bad guys. I won't try to let that happen again.

Wouldn't have mattered actually..

All it probably would have done is drawn attention to you..
Old 06-29-2005, 01:05 AM   #833
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

ah whoops. Missed Airhog is the Duke and #11.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:27 AM   #834
Jon
High School Varsity

This will be a very busy day for me, again, but I won't be able to check in too much, I don't think, so I'm going to make one comment on my perception of everything. II think we've been making a mistake by focusing on people who haven't been posting a lot. Looking at that, as well as the content of the postings (good evidence of diversion) and trying to get us to focus attention on other people. But, what really sticks out is this particular post. Now, it will be argued that it's a typo or that I'm taking it out of context, but I look at it as a clue:
Quote:
I'm holding off any speculation until the next turn ( assuming I'm not eatin) however, Qwik's comments and votes are very interesting. Especially his votes.
. It doesn't say eaten. It says eating. Who else does the eatin, but a wolf.

Vote Lathum
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 06:46 AM   #835
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Im really torn here. I see two people that could either be a wolf, or the seer. This is the first vote that lathum has gotten in this game.

However Jon, I dont see this as a clue. I also don't think we have been focusing on the people that are quiet, since nearly everyone we have axed was very vocal.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 06:53 AM   #836
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, stop focusing on the quiet ones and start lynching the poor typists .

In any case I have one guess on a seer, one guess on a wolf I've suspected since the very start, and maybe another guess on a wolf (do to the actions of my suspected seer).

I hoped I didn't contribute at all with this post.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:06 AM   #837
KevinNU7
College Starter

Didn't get to vote yesterday. Very disappointed in the way things turned out. I also think Lathum is a wolf because he was the first to do last game.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:28 AM   #838
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Im really torn here. I see two people that could either be a wolf, or the seer. This is the first vote that lathum has gotten in this game.

However Jon, I dont see this as a clue. I also don't think we have been focusing on the people that are quiet, since nearly everyone we have axed was very vocal.

This may be the first vote that Lathum has gotten in the game, but that's not really significant, IMO. The reason he hasn't gotten a vote is b/c he's done a good job of flying under the radar. This is most important lynching, IMO, and we need to make sure we get it right. I know you suspect me, but, trust me Duke, I ain't no wolf.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:41 AM   #839
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
Yeah, tried to leave enough clues that the furries would catch on. Guess they didn't. Fun game, though...had to work at it. And since I can still scratch a win out of this one, I'll wait for the victory party to properly "thank" the folks who ate me.

Damn you (and good job) for turning my suspicion of you into mass hysteria against me. My only consolation is that you really can't still scratch a win out of the game because you are dead.

Villagers, you really need to be less happy about seeing a cultist or sorcerer die. While it takes someone away from the wolf team, it still brings you closer to losing. Having the wolves eat a sorcerer is better than having them eat the seer, but it is still one more villager down.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 08:16 AM   #840
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Is the Brutal Wolf a known role or does it just happen? Right now, there are 11 people left. Broken down by role -

1 Seer?, Unknown
1 Cursed?, Unknown
1 Bodyguard?, Unknown
1 Duke, Airhog
3 Wolves?
4 Villagers

There is a good chance that whomever is lynched is going to have a role (7 out of 10.. Airhog doesn't count). If it is an innocent person, that means that tomorrow, there would be 9 left. I feel that the wolves were lucky in hitting the cursed one on the first or second night which would make it 4 werewolves right now. Under the above scenario, if an innocent is lynched tonight and the brutal wolf is a known role then we have to be very careful that the wolves don't steer us towards the brutal wolf as that would end the game.

I'll agree with Jon.. this IS the most important vote. Not ruling Lathum out at all but, we need something more than eatin' vs eaten. Qwik was called out on the us/you thing (or whatever grammer error there was). I definitely buy that..
Old 06-29-2005, 08:29 AM   #841
KWhit
Coordinator

Yeah, and there could even be 5 wolves now. We just don't know.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 08:32 AM   #842
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
My only consolation is that you really can't still scratch a win out of the game because you are dead.
Actually...I asked for clarification about this issue from Peregrine when the game began. He stated that a win for the wolves is still a win for the Sorcerer, even if he has been lynched. I'm assuming that this is in part because the Sorcerer still counts as a villager in the ratio count to determine if the wolves have evened things out or not. After all, otherwise there's no benefit to the Sorcerer role.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:34 AM   #843
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Yeah, and there could even be 5 wolves now. We just don't know.

Which then we have to worry about that possibility now...

Last edited by Mustang : 06-29-2005 at 08:38 AM.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:58 AM   #844
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
This will be a very busy day for me, again, but I won't be able to check in too much, I don't think, so I'm going to make one comment on my perception of everything. II think we've been making a mistake by focusing on people who haven't been posting a lot. Looking at that, as well as the content of the postings (good evidence of diversion) and trying to get us to focus attention on other people. But, what really sticks out is this particular post. Now, it will be argued that it's a typo or that I'm taking it out of context, but I look at it as a clue: . It doesn't say eaten. It says eating. Who else does the eatin, but a wolf.

Vote Lathum
Whoa there. Go back and read any of my 1500 posts and there will probably be misspellings in most of them. I am a world champion misspeller. If you wanna vote for me go ahead and make that mistake, but at least find a better reason then that.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:04 AM   #845
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Didn't get to vote yesterday. Very disappointed in the way things turned out. I also think Lathum is a wolf because he was the first to do last game.
Again, I need to argue this logic, it would be pretty obvious for me to be a wolf or to have a different role this game, I'm actually surprised I haven't been called out on this sooner.

I am suspicious of the 2 people who didn't vote. At this late stage in the game it is very dangerous to call someone out. It would be alot safer to miss a vote and not piss anyone off, especially if you see the vote is heading in a certain direction.

P.S. I realize people have lives, I am soley making this comment with the strategy of the game in mind.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:09 AM   #846
KevinNU7
College Starter

I can respect the suspision you have for me. The truth is I was shopping for an overn with my future mother-in-law and lost track of time. Trust me, I'd rather have been on here posting
Old 06-29-2005, 09:12 AM   #847
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
I can respect the suspision you have for me. The truth is I was shopping for an overn with my future mother-in-law and lost track of time. Trust me, I'd rather have been on here posting
What's an overn?
Old 06-29-2005, 09:25 AM   #848
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
What's an overn?

You know, the thing under the storve.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:46 AM   #849
Lathum