Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-31-2006, 09:09 PM   #1201
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sure wish we had a bodyguard for twothree... who was the fool that got him killed anyways?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:04 PM   #1202
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Sure wish we had a bodyguard for twothree... who was the fool that got him killed anyways?

Got the bodyguard killed or 2-3?

On another note.. at least we can verify someone was telling the truth finally...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:13 PM   #1203
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

This should now help us look for patterns and decide who is working with whom. Too bad we can't get another viewing tonight. I hate to say this, but is twothree now useless to us? He can't get a vision from his cell, and he'll get killed if we don't lock him up. At least we'll know we've got a human in a safe place.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:59 AM   #1204
path12
Coordinator

That was a dilemma. I figured for tonight at least, if Anxiety turned out bad that I should keep twothree safe for the night, even though it keeps him from his action for tonight. I feel pretty certain he would have been the target tonight -- who knows, maybe tomorrow there will be other options.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #1205
kingfc22
Head Coach

Nice work twothree. Hopefully, we get some good information out of tonight.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:29 AM   #1206
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It's terrific that we managed to get a wolf this early. Now we don't look so silly running around in circles with our theories. Still, I wish we were able to do some scanning. I am still very suspicious of GE and grey.

Apparently my vote doesn't count before night action, so I won't bother. I will try to get back before the deadline to vote.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:59 AM   #1207
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I'm going to come clean just in case I end up being the night target tonight. I figure my information out here right now is more useful than the chance of me dying and leaving everyone confused.

I purposely have been confusing people about my role mainly because of how my role is set up. I am the Prince-Primate of the Holy Synod. If you are not loyal to our emperor and his cause, you have to answer to ME. There is no single person that is more important than our emperor, and I will even sacrifice my life for him if the need arises.

Once a night I have the ability to check the faith of another person. If they are lacking, I have the chance of leading them to the light. As you can hopefully understand now why I have been hesitant to just come out and say what I am up to.

The downside for me is that is is painfully clear when I visit someone, they know it as we have a very indepth conversation. What this means is if I visit a chaos, and fail to lead them back to the light, they will know that I know they are evil.

Now, the part I am confused about is twothree claims to be the seer, Goldeneagle claims he knows someone else is the seer. My powers feel very seer like as well. Thats alot of seers running around. My theory yesterday was that perhaps there is one seer looking for abnormal (mutant) people, while I looked for those who lacked in faith (chaos). That is why yesterday I said I guessed if Anxiety turned up bad, he would show up as a mutant. Obviously thats wrong here.

I'm not calling twothree out, I have no knowledge of him and assume for now he is telling the truth. Somewhere in my mind though part of me wonders if he sacrificed a fellow bad guy to gain trust. Or another part of me wonders if there is a mutant seer, chaos seer and human seer (with me being the human).. I have no idea with that.

All I do know up till this moment was that both Saldana and Path are 100% loyal to the emperor. Is it possible one or both are still mutants that are loyal to the emperor? I honestly do not know, as I do not get that information. I do know in the front page it lists people as they die as "Loyal Human" which makes me wonder if there is a "Dis-loyal Human" or "Loyal Mutant" or "Dis-loyal mutant" where I determine the first half and another seer (perhaps twothree) determines the second half.

My target for scanning tonight was Goldeneagle. He seemed the most needing of a scan. I chose to scan him over Greyfooroo with the thinking if Grey did convert Goldeneagle, then Grey might be too powerful for me to handle. Where there still is a chance I might have some influence still over GE. More importantly I am hoping it gives us some information about those two.

Now to tie up some loose ends.. the reason Saldana and my stories didn't match on day 1 was we have no way to corrlaborate on a story outside of this board. I have no PM powers with anyone. I was hoping he would realize the significance of my role and not out me entirely while I backed him being good. So I made it sound like he sought me out. Unfortunatly he didn't catch my hint or something so made me sound like a babbling fool. At that point I wanted to try to get enough distrust to hopefully keep people from killing me at night while still protecting Saldana that day and making enough people believe me about him.

The next day I was nebulous about Path too, but he came right out and said "Alan visited me" which makes it painfully obvious that I initiate it.

I asked to be locked up with St.cronin primarily because while locked up I can still scan/convert people who are in the jail with me, and I felt there was some value from keeping me safe while validating if St.cronin is good or not. I hope if I dont die tonight that I can be locked up with people I can test in the future, as my role allows me to test from jail where twothree can't.

Thats basically all I know unfortunatly. I gave my distrust list (as long as it is) to twothree as possible scan targets yesterday, but the only 2 people I know anything about is Saldana and Path and just that they are devoted to our emperor.

I'm hoping getting this information out here so late will keep me from dying if I was not the night target, but I felt this important to clear up things just in case I do die. Please forgive me for purposely confusing everyone, but now I hope you understand why. I'll likely be alot more forthcoming from here out if still alive as you now understand my role.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:11 AM   #1208
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm hoping if I wasn't already their night target by putting this in at the deadline it did not give them enough time to put in a change of order before 9am EST too.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:18 AM   #1209
st.cronin
General Manager

Alan, I would like you to think about the possibility that saldana was converted the same night you "viewed" him. Depending on the sequence of night events, isn't that concievable? It would explain some of his actions, as well.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:21 AM   #1210
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Alan, I would like you to think about the possibility that saldana was converted the same night you "viewed" him. Depending on the sequence of night events, isn't that concievable? It would explain some of his actions, as well.

Its possible. Its possible he was converted the next night or path converted last night. I'm assuming someone was converted night 1 still due to a lack of a bad guy action, and with still ZERO valid answer coming from grey and GE about what they were up to, thats still my prime suspect (ie: why I scanned who I did).

I think for now, I would rather look at people I know nothing about then people who I at least at one point trusted who later might have been converted though. Just better odds I think. Plus I still think I dont pick up on mutants, meaning they might still be people we want to kill, but for now they seem loyal to the emperor which I think is most important
Old 09-01-2006, 08:26 AM   #1211
saldana
Pro Starter

alan, i assure you, i am not a mutant, and as you have indicated, am 100% loyal to the emperor.

i didnt miss your subtlety on day one, btw, but i had to out that you were the instigator when questioned on how i could perform 2 actions...sorry....hope we are both still alive.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:33 AM   #1212
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well. I was wrong about Goldeneagle, so I think I was barking up the wrong tree there. He's loyal to the emperor as well.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #1213
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, your info hasn't really been 100% helpful so far, Alan.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #1214
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Blade was clean and GoldenEagle is clean. Any chance of anyone believing that I am clean too?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:52 AM   #1215
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Well, your info hasn't really been 100% helpful so far, Alan.

Sorry, I'm trying.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #1216
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

You awake once more, nervous to the day ahead but pleased that you are still alive. After all, being a High Lord seems to carry some risk these last few days. However, a quick check reveals that one of you has not been so lucky. You all head to path's room to find him lying camly in his bed, head and neck severed. However, as one of you pulls back the seets you spot a presiously hidden third hand protruding from his abdomen. Perhaps there will be no mourning after all.

Day 4 ends 9PM EST.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:58 AM   #1217
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well.. guess its good we got a mutant.. but whoever is playing as the wolves is smart.. They knew without path and without our bodyguard now its just a case of picking off people one by one.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:05 AM   #1218
st.cronin
General Manager

VOTE KING

Playing very much UTR. I'm going to be busy most of the day, but if anybody has any info I'll check back around lunchtime to see if I need to change my vote.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 09:13 AM   #1219
Swaggs
Coordinator

So, Path was a mutant? Is it too obvious to consider that he was protecting st. cronin because they "knew" one another? It would seem too risky to me, but it is at least worth putting out there.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:15 AM   #1220
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Here is what I think happened. It might be crazy but Alan T sort of hinted at it as well. Anxiety knew he was going to be having a busy weekend coming up. He then said that he could be axed and that would gain twothree trust. If you go back to what I said yesterday, the whole twothree coming out and saying he is a seer was very odd.

But that being said, why would path be executed? So that we could not lock up twothree. It seems like they would have done that to get to twothree.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:21 AM   #1221
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
So, Path was a mutant? Is it too obvious to consider that he was protecting st. cronin because they "knew" one another? It would seem too risky to me, but it is at least worth putting out there.

Well its something I was wondering too.. Path -knew- my role and yet still locked up twothree where he couldnt help any and kept me out where I couldn't scan St.cronin. Even though I asked many times during the day.

But I am just working on hunches, I dont have any valuable data here to provide.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:23 AM   #1222
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
Here is what I think happened. It might be crazy but Alan T sort of hinted at it as well. Anxiety knew he was going to be having a busy weekend coming up. He then said that he could be axed and that would gain twothree trust. If you go back to what I said yesterday, the whole twothree coming out and saying he is a seer was very odd.

But that being said, why would path be executed? So that we could not lock up twothree. It seems like they would have done that to get to twothree.

No I think them killing path knew that it would handicap us to not be able to protect people. Thus leaving us at their mercy.

I think they have alot of good targets to go after tonight, from what I can see there are many people out there that provide alot of use.. So I'm not sure who they will try for.. but now its up to them who they go after.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:17 AM   #1223
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Perhaps there will be no mourning after all.

Oh come on, can't there be a little mourning?
Old 09-01-2006, 10:22 AM   #1224
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'll mourn ya, path

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:27 AM   #1225
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

So we've had one of the mutants taken out. I guess we need to thank the Chaos for this one, they actually helped us a little bit. Alan claims that path12 was 100% loyal to the emperor. Does this mean that mutants are still loyal to the emperor, or was Alan just trying to protect path?
Old 09-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #1226
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Alan has "cleared" Saldana, Path, and GE. GE was visited by Grey, and GE was still "clean" after the visit. That is a lot of people. I think at this point I am going to guess that they are all non-Chaos. I don't know about mutant status, but I think we need to look elsewhere for the Chaos.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:30 AM   #1227
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Did anyone happen to spot anyone else walking around last night?
Old 09-01-2006, 10:35 AM   #1228
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I mentioned it some time ago that I felt that mutants were still 100% loyal to the emperor. The mutants just want change to occur which means they want to survive but, have chaos defeated. That way, they can push change through to make mutations not an abomination.. if chaos wins, they still lose too so, in this way.. I believe they are still for the emperor.

I thought Path kept bringing St. Cronin in to the cell because he thought that if St. Cronin died, the emperor would die right away to? (Thought I remember that in one of the posts.. have to dig back through). I never really thought that was the case that that would happen so, maybe path was always protectin St. Cronin because he knew cronin was another mutant perhaps?

Stinks that path is dead but, still a minor victory as it was a mutant.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #1229
twothree
College Prospect

vote AlanT
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:04 AM   #1230
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree
vote AlanT

You are kidding right? You do know this won't work right? If you want to kill me, you'll have to waste a night action on it.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #1231
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
vote AlanT

What is your explanation for voting this way?

I really do not think we are ready to lynch twothree just yet. In my opinion, we should choose one of the following from this list:

1. st. cronin
2. king fc
3. bulletsponge
4. BrianD
5. Chief Rum
6. Swaggs
7. Mustang

Those are in no order. We need to choose on of these 7 and hope we get lucky.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #1232
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

And just for the record, unless I am a bad guy with a nightly convert ability, do you honestly think every day that I would have someone new trusting me who previously didnt?

Just think about this, day 1 Saldana was on the opposite side of me, so I scan him and he then trusts me. Day 2 Path was against me, I meet with him and he suddenly trusts me. day 3, Im not sure that GE was as much after me as I was after him, but i am pretty sure he will not vote for me today.

You won't win this gamble, and you sacrificed one of your own for nothing. I was honestly giving you the benefit of the doubt and was thinking about who to go after for today, but this stunt makes me realize maybe you were really up to stuff yesterday.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #1233
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I really do not think we are ready to lynch twothree just yet. In my opinion, we should choose one of the following from this list:

1. st. cronin
2. king fc
3. bulletsponge
4. BrianD
5. Chief Rum
6. Swaggs
7. Mustang

Well I didn't turn around and vote him back in retaliation immediately primarily because he won't get enough votes to lynch me. There are enough people who know I am utmost good that I am not scared for my life today. I am curious to how he responds though, he sure did pick the wrong person to come after.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #1234
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

And dola, I still don't know what your role is GE, or how you know certain things. But I do know you have the emperor's best interest in mind... I don't honestly have a clue really on anyone else so I can't help in point a finger at anyone right now.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #1235
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
vote AlanT

I'd be curious to hear your reasoning. Do you think he is Chaos or a mutant?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #1236
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Just a heads up. As I cannot play over the weekend after today, Night 4 will run until Sunday evening. Then Day 5 will be played on Monday and we'll go back to the schedule used in the game so far.

Our next deadline is 9EST tonight for day actions, right?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #1237
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Just a heads up. As I cannot play over the weekend after today, Night 4 will run until Sunday evening. Then Day 5 will be played on Monday and we'll go back to the schedule used in the game so far.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #1238
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

1. st. cronin
2. king fc
3. bulletsponge
4. BrianD
5. Chief Rum
6. Swaggs
7. Mustang

I'm on your list? Wasn't I defending you yesterday? I also mentioned earlier today that I thought you and Grey were clean...or at least not Chaos.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:17 AM   #1239
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I'm on your list? Wasn't I defending you yesterday? I also mentioned earlier today that I thought you and Grey were clean...or at least not Chaos.

But if fairness, I did say I thought you were clean after Alan said he "talked" with you, so I guess that dosn't help me.

Personally, I am leaning toward Kingfc just for staying so under the radar.

Also, did anyone see anyone else walking around last night? This could be important.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #1240
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

It is just a list. Everyone on there is not chaos or mutant. That list is also incomplete at this time. But i think it is a good starting point.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #1241
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Personally my top 3 are the people under the radar

1. Chief Rum
2. Kingfc
3. Swaggs
Old 09-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #1242
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola,

But if fairness, I did say I thought you were clean after Alan said he "talked" with you, so I guess that dosn't help me.

Personally, I am leaning toward Kingfc just for staying so under the radar.

Also, did anyone see anyone else walking around last night? This could be important.

I know someone who I know to be loyal to the emperor who was out of his room. I don't know what they were doing, but since I know they are loyal to the cause I'm not as concerned.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #1243
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
Personally my top 3 are the people under the radar

1. Chief Rum
2. Kingfc
3. Swaggs

I personally don't think Chief is as much under the radar as he is just not here during the conversations every day. He used that to his benefit last game as a wolf, however just because he's not around means he is a wolf this game though.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #1244
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I know someone who I know to be loyal to the emperor who was out of his room. I don't know what they were doing, but since I know they are loyal to the cause I'm not as concerned.

Care to share?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #1245
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Our next deadline is 9EST tonight for day actions, right?

Yes, today still ends at 9PM EST.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:33 AM   #1246
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Care to share?

There are 3 people on my list that i knew were loyal to the emperor's cause. only 2 of them left alive, so shouldn't be too hard. At least 50/50 guess
Old 09-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #1247
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

St. cronin

He's had a free ride so far, just jumped on whatever the vote of the day seemed to be without much extra added value.. and for some reason Path didnt want me to have a chance to scan St.cronin last night. Path from the start also seemed to think he had huge value to us.

My guess is the head mutant guy perhaps right now.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #1248
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I'm just curious why twothree voted for Alan T
Old 09-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #1249
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
I'm just curious why twothree voted for Alan T

I didn't put alot of weight into what Goldeneagle said yesterday. I was 85% sure you and him were both bad. I still don't know much about you, but I am realizing maybe GE wasn't as incorrect as I thought he was after all.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #1250
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

There is no way that twothree is bad. I refuse to believe he outted a fellow Chaos member just to become trusted. I do think he needs to be talked out of voting for Alan though as I don't think that will get us anywhere.