Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #1351
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
So, somebody came into your room, and the chaos have already killed a person, but you're willing to give bullet a pass because he said Alan's twin visited him.

Yeah, that all makes sense. C'mon Brian, it smells.

I agree here. Plus, I don't understand sitting on the assasination ability for this many days. Makes me feel like bullet feels pretty confident about his ability to survive each night. Just a gut feel, but it doesn't seem right to me. Unless someone presents something more concrete:

Vote bulletsponge
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:54 PM   #1352
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm a little stuck here thinking about Path's death last night.

Since he was a mutant, can we assume he was not killed by another mutant (maybe not?)? I ask b/c it would make sense that he was killed by either chaos or one of us with the ability make a night kill. But, someone else tried to kill Brian and left their knife, so I am wondering who else that could have been?

So, we have the questions of:

1.) Who do we think is responsible for the past two night kills?
2.) Can we consider that the chaos can kill more than once per turn?
3.) Can the mutants attempt to kill during the night? If so, why haven't they yet?
4.) Do one (or more) of us have the ability to attack at night and is that what happened to Brian last night?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #1353
st.cronin
General Manager

ping: psykers (if there are any)

I am not a mutant; I am human. Do not lynch me. I feed the emperor.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:08 PM   #1354
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

out til lynch

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #1355
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Im back for roughly 30 min before i have to leave for the night. Catching up on what i Have left to go on.. I am suprised no one else has made this comment yet, so I will..

Bullet you say you know the mutant leader is either myself or one other person? Well I know I'm not a mutant so I am very interested in who the other person is. Without anything else to go on, I'll likely vote for either them or you today depending on how much I trust you (which right now is about as far as I can throw you).

There are about 10 seers it seems, so saying the name of one more who you are sure is the mutant leader (if I am not as I say I am not) won't really affect much.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #1356
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I agree here. Plus, I don't understand sitting on the assasination ability for this many days. Makes me feel like bullet feels pretty confident about his ability to survive each night. Just a gut feel, but it doesn't seem right to me. Unless someone presents something more concrete:

Vote bulletsponge

I might be voting this way. I didn't trust the assassin from the beginning, and a lot of people saved him over an obvious (to me) villager.

The only hitch is saldana. He said he would explain today, but he hasn't. He pushed hard for realdeal's death over bullet. I'm not sure I can give him another pass today.

FWIW, the only two people I have trusted from day one are St. Cronin and Swaggs. Mostly based on posts and feel. St. Cronin has fallen a bit due to path being a mutant and always locking cronin up. It is very possible that St. Cronin is a mutant, but we are after chaos first. I feel that mutants cannot kill, but it is possible they can convert.

There are some people who are acting very shady. At this point I cannot vote for somebody in the background over some people acting suspicious.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:19 PM   #1357
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Im back for roughly 30 min before i have to leave for the night. Catching up on what i Have left to go on.. I am suprised no one else has made this comment yet, so I will..

Bullet you say you know the mutant leader is either myself or one other person? Well I know I'm not a mutant so I am very interested in who the other person is. Without anything else to go on, I'll likely vote for either them or you today depending on how much I trust you (which right now is about as far as I can throw you).

There are about 10 seers it seems, so saying the name of one more who you are sure is the mutant leader (if I am not as I say I am not) won't really affect much.

well after i said someone visited me to see if i was loyal to the emperor, you said it sounded exactly like your role. so i quickly went to the first page to look at some roles. i thought it could mean that one of you is the head mutant out at night searching for his scummy little mutant friends. i too think its odd we have 2 peeps with the same roles as you claim

btw the person who came to visit me last night was Greyroofoo
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #1358
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I think I will be back before the lynch, but just in case...

Vote bulletsponge

That might or might not change. I am going to get a new HDTV. Yay!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:22 PM   #1359
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dola

Greyroofoo can you come give you opinion, tell them that i am loyal to the emperor
Old 09-01-2006, 05:22 PM   #1360
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Still catching up, but question for king: When you "scan" a player, do you know their alignment (human/mutant/chaos) or just their abilities?

From the way you have described it, I am not sure you have actually cleared anyone, just that you are able to tell what their, for lack of better terms, job description is.

In post 1338, I stated my rethinking about my ability. I still think Alan is clear based on his actions and what his role is. I think it unlikely that his role would be given to a mutant or chaos.

With Path dying and being revealed as a mutant, St. Cronin drops on my list. I think he is probably the main target of the chaos tonight.

Brian has the ability to kill someone with him when he dies. I'm starting to lean more and more to him being bad. He was suspicious yesterday and that hasn't changed much today. I don't think we have two good guy duke roles so....
Old 09-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #1361
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
In post 1338, I stated my rethinking about my ability. I still think Alan is clear based on his actions and what his role is. I think it unlikely that his role would be given to a mutant or chaos.

With Path dying and being revealed as a mutant, St. Cronin drops on my list. I think he is probably the main target of the chaos tonight.

Brian has the ability to kill someone with him when he dies. I'm starting to lean more and more to him being bad. He was suspicious yesterday and that hasn't changed much today. I don't think we have two good guy duke roles so....

He does sound alot like the brutal wolf.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #1362
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I actually was thinking that about Brian. What you said makes me think Brutal Wolf.

But we have so many different leads to chase at once, I wasn't sure if I wanted to start barking down that street just yet. There are probably 4-5 people Im as interested in as BrianD right now. This entire game is nutso.. I don't know what to think about Twothree, bullet, Stcronin, Swaggs, brian, king, greyroofoo.. and I havent even gotten to the guys who are under the radar yet.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #1363
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
He does sound alot like the brutal wolf.

Exactly what I was thinking too.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:29 PM   #1364
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

brutal wolf? explain plzz
Old 09-01-2006, 05:31 PM   #1365
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

what evidence is there against bulletsponge?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:31 PM   #1366
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Vote total as I see it currently is:

Chief Rum 3 - st.cronin, bulletsponge, Greyroofoo
Greyroofoo 2 - saldana, twothree
bulletsponge 3 - AlanT, Swaggs, Goldeneagle
Stcronin 2 - BrianD, mustang

And you know what.. I think I am going to bark down that tree. I apologize, I have been all over with my vote today but thats just because I don't know where to start. I think I'm going to give king the benefit of the doubt here, it sounds like BrianD's power really comes out when he's dead.. so lets see if that power helps the wolves or us.

unvote bulletsponge
vote BrianD

I still don't have alot of trust in Bullet... he seems really weasley to me.. but this feels like a better lead to me.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #1367
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
what evidence is there against bulletsponge?

I have 0 evidence against bulletsponge.. just he's come across this entire game from the start as completely acting wolfish to me. I just was going on feeling based on what his actions or lack of actions have been as well as the things he said.

I'm still not convinced he's on our side.. but for today I took my vote off of him to follow the BrianD route.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #1368
Swaggs
Coordinator

I was a little more suspicious of st. cronin after finding out about Path. But, it seems like a few people sort of think that, because of his title/occupation, he needs to be protected in order for us to win. I am speculating that Path was protecting him for that reason, in order to try and build trust and value.

I just don't think one of our positions in the council will clear or damn us--it doesn't make sense from a gameplay standpoint.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:34 PM   #1369
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
brutal wolf? explain plzz

in WW games there sometimes is a role called the Brutal wolf. They are a wolf who at the time of death will take out a good guy with them. Usually they get to pick who they kill. So its a free death for them. However the upside is that we get a wolf to kill too.

A different way to handle a brutal wolf would be have the assassin kill them at night of course... *hint* *hint*
Old 09-01-2006, 05:34 PM   #1370
Fouts
College Starter

We need some info from Grey. What is he doing visiting people?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:36 PM   #1371
Swaggs
Coordinator

Grey, since you have been "outted," what else have you been up to the first few days?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:37 PM   #1372
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Vote total as I see it currently is:

Chief Rum 3 - st.cronin, bulletsponge, Greyroofoo
Greyroofoo 2 - saldana, twothree
bulletsponge 3 - AlanT, Swaggs, Goldeneagle
Stcronin 2 - BrianD, mustang

And you know what.. I think I am going to bark down that tree. I apologize, I have been all over with my vote today but thats just because I don't know where to start. I think I'm going to give king the benefit of the doubt here, it sounds like BrianD's power really comes out when he's dead.. so lets see if that power helps the wolves or us.

unvote bulletsponge
vote BrianD

I still don't have alot of trust in Bullet... he seems really weasley to me.. but this feels like a better lead to me.

Not enough damning evidence against Brian to go that way. He was under the radar and pulled out the somebody attacked me story. Why would he do that as the brutal wolf?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:37 PM   #1373
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

grey are you here now? tell them i serve the emperor and only him
Old 09-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #1374
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

woot.... you better not be a wolf or im f*cked
Old 09-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #1375
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i will vouch for bulletsponge
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1376
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't like this post. Very smelly.

ok well im a villager, you can suck it if you think otherwise
Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1377
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
grey are you here now? tell them i serve the emperor and only him

I don't like this post. Very smelly.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1378
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not enough damning evidence against Brian to go that way. He was under the radar and pulled out the somebody attacked me story. Why would he do that as the brutal wolf?

honestly I have no idea. but I don't think I have ever been this confused in a WW game. I'm starting to question my own sanity.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1379
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

how the hell? my post quoting fouts came before his!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1380
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
i will vouch for bulletsponge

Not good enough, spill the beans. If Alan is out there, why aren't you? What are you hiding? You guys aren't looking good.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:41 PM   #1381
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
honestly I have no idea. but I don't think I have ever been this confused in a WW game. I'm starting to question my own sanity.

The only thing keeping me from trusting you is that you are still alive. If you can do what you say you can do, why haven't they killed you?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:43 PM   #1382
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not good enough, spill the beans. If Alan is out there, why aren't you? What are you hiding? You guys aren't looking good.

I agree. I have tried to encourage people to not vote for you based on Goldeneagle vouching for you. But I know nothing about your role. I can't imagine with all of these people out with important roles that you can't provide us some information to make you less of a suspect or such.

To be honest right now I am thinking you are the head mutant, and Goldeneagle while being loyal to the emperor is mutant too. i have no earthly way to piece everything together in my head right now. Right now I just want to vote for everyone and let God sort it all out.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:44 PM   #1383
kingfc22
Head Coach

Geez. This game is nuts. Congrats tanglewood.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:45 PM   #1384
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The only thing keeping me from trusting you is that you are still alive. If you can do what you say you can do, why haven't they killed you?

I fully expect to be dead tommorrow. Of course Bullet makes it sound like someone else has the exact same role almost as me.

Whatever its worth though, Saldana vouches for me, Path (the mutant) vouched for me , Goldeneagle has or should be vouching for me. Swaggs vouched for me. King vouched for me.. I'll be suprised if I am still alive in the morning.

I am a human, but I fully understand no one has vouched that I am not a mutant yet, but it should be very obvious that I'm not chaos by now.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:45 PM   #1385
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I agree. I have tried to encourage people to not vote for you based on Goldeneagle vouching for you. But I know nothing about your role. I can't imagine with all of these people out with important roles that you can't provide us some information to make you less of a suspect or such.

To be honest right now I am thinking you are the head mutant, and Goldeneagle while being loyal to the emperor is mutant too. i have no earthly way to piece everything together in my head right now. Right now I just want to vote for everyone and let God sort it all out.

Do you mean me or Grey? I don't see how anyone could suspect me.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #1386
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Plus let us not forget. we still have the unamed birdie whispering into GoldenEagle's ear, whoever or whatever that is. I assume its greyroofoo.. but I have no clue.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #1387
Swaggs
Coordinator

This got crazy all of a sudden.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #1388
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Do you mean me or Grey? I don't see how anyone could suspect me.

SOrry my thoughts are scattered. I quoted your statement about greyfooroo and then addressed my comment to Grey. My comment was addressed to grey, but out of curiosity why should people give you a pass Fouts?

The reason I wasn't really strong for you is earlier in the day Goldeneagle passed what I thought was a subtle hint that he thought you were ok. So in my book you and Greyroofoo are pretty much on the same level right now. You havent done anything to draw suspicion I agree, but curious why you feel you should be given a clean pass right now.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #1389
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I fully expect to be dead tommorrow. Of course Bullet makes it sound like someone else has the exact same role almost as me.

Whatever its worth though, Saldana vouches for me, Path (the mutant) vouched for me , Goldeneagle has or should be vouching for me. Swaggs vouched for me. King vouched for me.. I'll be suprised if I am still alive in the morning.

I am a human, but I fully understand no one has vouched that I am not a mutant yet, but it should be very obvious that I'm not chaos by now.

When did Swaggs and King vouch for you? They hold more weight than saldana, path and GE.

I won't be voting for you today. I'm looking at saldana, bullet and grey. Grey needs to tell us what's up.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #1390
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
It is certainly better than lynching a normal human, but it helps get the Chaos get their ratio. I'd personally like to get a Chaos or two before hitting the mutants, but either is better than another loyal human.

This was a post from yesterday and it makes me uneasy knowing what kind of role BrianD has. Could he possibly be a brutal mutant?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #1391
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I have to go, going out to the movie and dinner tonight so likely wont be back until well after the lynch. I hope whatever happens between now and 9 is good for us.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #1392
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
SOrry my thoughts are scattered. I quoted your statement about greyfooroo and then addressed my comment to Grey. My comment was addressed to grey, but out of curiosity why should people give you a pass Fouts?

The reason I wasn't really strong for you is earlier in the day Goldeneagle passed what I thought was a subtle hint that he thought you were ok. So in my book you and Greyroofoo are pretty much on the same level right now. You havent done anything to draw suspicion I agree, but curious why you feel you should be given a clean pass right now.

Because I am the duke. I am pushing to lynch suspects. If I were a bad duke, we would be in trouble.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #1393
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
When did Swaggs and King vouch for you? They hold more weight than saldana, path and GE.

I won't be voting for you today. I'm looking at saldana, bullet and grey. Grey needs to tell us what's up.

Real quick before i go, a couple pages back Swaggs came out and said he believes I am good and that I am trusted. King was a little less defending saying knowing my role and my actions he believes i am good too. I don't think either vouched that I am not a mutant (maybe swaggs did I don't remember) but both stated they believed me to be good based on their roles.

I won't put words into their mouths since both are in the thread so I'll let them comment for their own feelings..
Old 09-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #1394
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Because I am the duke. I am pushing to lynch suspects. If I were a bad duke, we would be in trouble.

I actually was curious yesterday when you were threatening Saldana. Its obvious you hold a tiebreaker ability, but I was kind of thinking in my head if you were bluffing about the duke to try to get Saldana to talk. Either way don't read too much into my digging questions at you, you honestly are in my top 6 or 7 more trusted people right now based on your actions... I just am trying to piece everything together in my head so I dont push for someone good's death again like i did to blade.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:53 PM   #1395
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, i really gotta go. Good luck guys. Back late tonight.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #1396
Swaggs
Coordinator

I can vouch for Alan that he is not Chaos. I know this through my, somewhat limited, ability. I can't speak for anyone else right now and I don't have the ability to target any given player to analyze at night. I just happened across that information regarding Alan. If it becomes necessary, later on, I will talk a little bit more about my role, but for right now I would rather not.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #1397
kingfc22
Head Coach

Fouts - during my investigation of Alan I discovered that his role is to make sure that people are loyal to the Emperor. If they are not he tries to convert them to follow the Emperor. I just don't see how a Chaos would have this role.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #1398
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I actually was curious yesterday when you were threatening Saldana. Its obvious you hold a tiebreaker ability, but I was kind of thinking in my head if you were bluffing about the duke to try to get Saldana to talk. Either way don't read too much into my digging questions at you, you honestly are in my top 6 or 7 more trusted people right now based on your actions... I just am trying to piece everything together in my head so I dont push for someone good's death again like i did to blade.

The thing about saldana is that he says he can spy and saw blade out. Now a couple nights later, he hasn't come forth explaining the situation or giving the villager more information.

To me the lynch targets are saldana, bullet and grey. These guys need to tell us what is up. We could be close to winning this thing.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #1399
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Fouts - during my investigation of Alan I discovered that his role is to make sure that people are loyal to the Emperor. If they are not he tries to convert them to follow the Emperor. I just don't see how a Chaos would have this role.

Very good, thanks for reposting that, I must have missed it.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #1400
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
The thing about saldana is that he says he can spy and saw blade out. Now a couple nights later, he hasn't come forth explaining the situation or giving the villager more information.

To me the lynch targets are saldana, bullet and grey. These guys need to tell us what is up. We could be close to winning this thing.
WTF is your malfunction....i have had it with your threats and demands to reveal my role...why dont i just paint a fucking target on my back that says, please kill me...if you are gonna duke me, duke me, i have had it with you and think i would rather die than reveal my role to you.

no villager would be demanding as many reveals as you want...why dont we all just reveal and let the wolves pick between the vaulable players that are left.
unvote grey
vote fouts
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote