Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #101
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey, everyone! And hi again dubb. This is where I landed when the hole opened up under me.

We seem to have a lot of people here.

INSPECT BLACK LAMP WITH PEACH FRILL

When did that happen? I must have missed it. Or it happened around deadline, in case I never saw it.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #102
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
When did that happen? I must have missed it. Or it happened around deadline, in case I never saw it.

Yeah, I think it happened just before deadline, maybe 20 minutes before. Delayed reaction to a lever pull, I believe.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #103
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I pulled a lever too, but I guess I really didn't pull it? Maybe they are first come first serve? You went with the blue one right? I went with the black one. Maybe only one lever pull is allowed?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #104
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Are there no exits?

I was wondering that, too.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #105
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Any thoughts to hitting the button? Can we inspect all the items first, then hit the button, or will hitting the button make it so we never inspected the items?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #106
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Hit White Button

I thought about it. Now I will smash it.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #107
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I pulled a lever too, but I guess I really didn't pull it? Maybe they are first come first serve? You went with the blue one right? I went with the black one. Maybe only one lever pull is allowed?

Yeah, I'm not sure. I saw that both levers were pulled, but the delay in actions resulting from them made it uncertain what caused what.

Although I do believe the top floor room also moved through a sliding wall, much like this one did, around the same time. I would guess one lever caused the hole, while the other lever caused the room switch.

This room went through the same thing. Danny pulled an orange lever, and the room was moved from a suite with a Red Bed to this suite with the Black Bed.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #108
Autumn
Head Coach

I've been suggesting not pushing or pulling until after deadline, but who knows. I'm guessing with CF running things there will be no easy way to game it. But I'm in it for the money, so I'd rather loot first, push later.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #109
Passacaglia
Coordinator

INSPECT BLACK MIRROR
Old 01-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #110
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Might as well see if I can get that to count.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #111
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

There are exits. I just forgot to add them. Both exits are there as yesterday.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #112
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

dubb defiantly smashes the button. You all wait, holding your breath. Then hear a rumbling, like something large sliding. When you look you find the way is blocked to go downstairs.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #113
Autumn
Head Coach

Smooth move, Ex Lax.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #114
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Haven't heard anyone say that in years
Old 01-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #115
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well nice to see that exit open for two minutes.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #116
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Inspect Black Bed

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #117
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Score!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #118
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hit White Button

Well, really, what does it matter if we hit it again, right?

Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #119
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I would suggest that no one move upstairs tonight. We know that they can only go one way, as can we. I would guess that they will be moving this way tonight(especially those who have been there since D1) and we can all meet up here and figure out how to go down.

I figure the main goal ATM should be for everyone to meet in the main room(that is obviously blocked ATM). From there we can head out to other places if need be.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:15 PM   #120
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

why does it matter if we're all together?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #121
booradley
High School Varsity

I'm curious as to what will happen with the white button being pushed anew.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #122
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
why does it matter if we're all together?

Well, I assume at some point this will turn into a game of werewolf. When information comes out anyone not in the same thread as the information is a bad vote.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #123
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i think it would be harder to find the wolves personally. if one of us were killed in this thread we would definitetly know there was at least one wolf among the remaining players. That would help narrow it down a bit

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #124
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
i think it would be harder to find the wolves personally. if one of us were killed in this thread we would definitetly know there was at least one wolf among the remaining players. That would help narrow it down a bit

This assumes alot. Like the wolves can only kill those in the same thread. I'm fairly certain that wasn't the case in the Evil Dead game.

However, split up and you don't find out that person was killed for quite awhile and you most certainly don't see nearly enough of the posts from that person to figure out why they were targeted.

I know in the Evil Dead game we were not able to do anything close to decent votes until everyone met up in the main thread.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #125
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The button does not feel pressable anymore whereas the first time pressed, there was a definite activation.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-04-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #126
Danny
Head Coach

whats left to inspect?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #127
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
whats left to inspect?

Your Mom!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #128
Danny
Head Coach

inspect sofa
Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #129
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Processing treasure....it shan't be a moment...
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #130
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth Vilus rolls around on the bed, Passacaglia looks at himself in the mirror, Chief tries to turn on the lamp, Boo gets on a chair and searches the chandelier, dubb feels inside the water of the basin, Autumn shakes the drapes, and

DaddyTargo and Danny start a madrace to dismantle the sofa. Cushions and feathers fly everywhere.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #131
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Makin money...woo woo
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #132
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would suggest that no one move upstairs tonight. We know that they can only go one way, as can we. I would guess that they will be moving this way tonight(especially those who have been there since D1) and we can all meet up here and figure out how to go down.

I figure the main goal ATM should be for everyone to meet in the main room(that is obviously blocked ATM). From there we can head out to other places if need be.

I like this idea. Very villagery line of thinking too. +1
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #133
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Right in front of the white button a hole in the floor and a hole in the ceiling open up. Jackal springs up from below and a very wet spleen comes crashing down from above.They collide in midair and come crashing to the floor. The holes close.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-04-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #134
spleen1015
Coordinator

What is up my home skillets?!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #135
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The motors start up again and a panel opens up. THe floor tilts up and you all slide into another room.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #136
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You are in the Purple Worm...I mean Room

This is (obviously) the purple room. There is a very large PURPLE BED of purple and white. Behind is a PURPLE MURAL on the wall. There are PURPLE BOTTLES on a PURPLE TABLE. PURPLE SLIPPERS sit in the purple closet. And oh the PURPLE CANDLES. They are everywhere. There is a nice hardwood FLOOR underneath. In the corner is a PURPLE THROWRUG.

Purple Lever, Pink Lever, Black Lever, Green Lever, Yellow Button, Red Lever

Exits:
Upstairs

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #137
Danny
Head Coach

Well this is a small room for all of us
Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #138
booradley
High School Varsity

Descr
Old 01-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #139
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Movement Night Action Deadline extended to Tomorrow(Saturday) at Noon PST.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #140
The Jackal
Coordinator

I like purple
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #141
booradley
High School Varsity

Gentlemen and Slutty Nieces,

I am proud to announce that I am holding a fundraiser to benefit children I rescued from a burning orphanage. For the low, low cost of all your money and valuables, you will be benefiting kids in great need. Act NOW, and receive a signed photo of me & the littles giving each other high fives. Do it for the kids! Act TODAY!

Your heroic friend in need,

Booradley
Old 01-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #142
Autumn
Head Coach

Sorry all, still have sick kids and now I am sick too. Looks like I haven't missed much. I agree about sticking together. Evil dead was impossible until we got in one place.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #143
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

GO TO BOTTOM FLOOR

If that way is still blocked, I guess GO TO TOP FLOOR

Old 01-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #144
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Chief gets claustrophobic and flees upstairs. (Go to the top floor thread Chief.)
Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #145
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Movement phase done.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #146
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hogsworth meanders through the room. "Oh excuse me, sir. Pardon me dubb. Sorry, Danny let me get around you. Pardon me, Autumn." He continues moving around people who have to shift for him to get through. "Won't be a moment, pardon me, Booradley..."

He arrives in the center of the room, bends down, and pushes the red button. Then he stands and makes his way back.

"I'm terribly sorry, booradley. Excuse me Autumn. If you'll pardon me Danny I'll just get around....pardon me dubb...."

Then he leaves.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #147
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Inspect Purple Bed
Old 01-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #148
spleen1015
Coordinator

INSPECT FLOOR
Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #149
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Suddenly you hear a voice, the unmistakable shaky voice of the master of the house, Lord Stout
“I am so glad you have all gathered in one place for me. It has made this so much easier. I must dreadfully apologie for, you see, you have received an Unfortunate Invitation. So while you greedily have been gathering bits and trinkets here and there, it’s all worth nothing to you now, for you are helping me settle an old score. Oh you still don’t understand? Well those things you have been searching and inspecting used to belong to some old friends of mine. I say friends but I really mean good for nothing thieves who stole from me, every one of them. And as each of them has touched or owned an item in this house (the items which you searched) when they used to spend endless summers here, now their spirits are summoned into you through these items. So sorry....but what you searched has now determined who is about to be inside you...which should be happening right about...now.”

You all feel your minds melt away, then wander away, then run away from you. Yes it totally gets away from you. And now you....what were you doing? Oh yes you remember this place. What were you thinking of? You are at Lord Stout’s. The man who threw such lavish and wonderful parties and you would stay for simply days and consider it your home away from home. Well now, let the party continue!
“Oh why have I done this? Why have I brought you all back here? Why, to kill you, of course! That’s right, you see I have also summoned, or rather YOU all have summoned some very powerful ...shall we say...acquaintances of mine. And they in turn will kill you. So I guess some of you will be killing the others, etc, etc but don’t let that kill the party. Why don’t you all continue with the venture I promised those other folk, you remember, the ones whose bodies you nowpossess. Yes that IS what we are talking about now aren’t we? So why don’t you forget about me and keep doing what you are good at....trying to take things from my house. The winner still takes all. And then my acquaintances will take you. Bravo!”
Hmmmm you agree with this plan. Taking more money from Lord Stout was always your favorite hobby.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #150
The Jackal
Coordinator

INSPECT PURPLE THROWRUG
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote