Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #151
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
That's an interesting thought process. Are you thinking, then, that BK and olie might be on the same team? Or that they're on opposite wolf teams, and one is trying to follow the other? I thought about voting for bullet also (and made a post saying that somewhere). How would that have changed your thinking?

I'm not quite sure what dynamic the wolves will use in this game, as Chief said they know who each other are and are out to kill each other. I am guessing they have something in place that they can't come directly out and point fingers at each other, but I am guessing that when possible they will try to leave clues via voting patterns of some sort.

Ie: when a wolf is finally found and fired, if we were to look back at who they voted for are they more likely to have voted for the other team's wolves, giving us a path on whom to go after next, or would they have been more likely to have gone after a villager and leave us in the dark?

I just figure on day 1 wolves are more interested in blending in and staying away from having all of the spotlight on them, yet they still will be wanting to try to lay a path for later use in their voting. I don't know if the Bulletsponge vote is as much of the second as it is the first.. it was the easiest place to throw a vote that seemingly appears for an arguable reason that has deniability...

They vote for BS now, he ends up getting fired and is an ordinary villager, they then say, "well he joked he was a wolf, how was I to know?"

It is definitly not a theory I would push hard on day 3, 4, 5 and on.. and it wasn't something I was really going to push today. Was just making my vote and leaving it be unless something came up causing me to want to either change my vote or push harder. So thats my thought process really, nothing great just I think random votes are dumb and I hate 20 people voting for 20 others leaving for a huge scramble at the end of the day that half the time is just other villagers that we focus too much on for days for no good reason.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #152
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Hey folks, Michael Bolton checking in. NO not that Michael Bolton.

ughg i hate michael bolton.

Vote jeheinz

it was inbetween him or Barkeep for my day one vote, that MB joke put me over the edge
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #153
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Nothing better than Day 1 vote rationale

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #154
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post

Vote jeheinz

it was inbetween him or Barkeep for my day one vote, that MB joke put me over the edge

Maybe he should go by Mike?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #155
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I'm a normal department worker and I'd like to see if anybody is pretty good with some coding.. namely one that will take fractions of a penny away from stocks and putting it into our own bank account all the while I get to bang Jennifer Anniston. Thanks.

I need one ghetto white guy, I need someone who's name is hard to spell and there is already me. If you'd like to be a part of the normal working gang, just holler.

See you all later.

I'm not sure the bosses will want to keep someone around who openly steals money from the company. Plus once you get canned Jennifer Aniston will dump your ass....better for us who are employed.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #156
SnDvls
Pro Starter

checking in
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #157
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Vote jeheinz

I'll just assume you haven't seen Office Space. Otherwise your logic here is baffling.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #158
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I'm not quite sure what dynamic the wolves will use in this game, as Chief said they know who each other are and are out to kill each other. I am guessing they have something in place that they can't come directly out and point fingers at each other, but I am guessing that when possible they will try to leave clues via voting patterns of some sort.

Ie: when a wolf is finally found and fired, if we were to look back at who they voted for are they more likely to have voted for the other team's wolves, giving us a path on whom to go after next, or would they have been more likely to have gone after a villager and leave us in the dark?

I just figure on day 1 wolves are more interested in blending in and staying away from having all of the spotlight on them, yet they still will be wanting to try to lay a path for later use in their voting. I don't know if the Bulletsponge vote is as much of the second as it is the first.. it was the easiest place to throw a vote that seemingly appears for an arguable reason that has deniability...

They vote for BS now, he ends up getting fired and is an ordinary villager, they then say, "well he joked he was a wolf, how was I to know?"

It is definitly not a theory I would push hard on day 3, 4, 5 and on.. and it wasn't something I was really going to push today. Was just making my vote and leaving it be unless something came up causing me to want to either change my vote or push harder. So thats my thought process really, nothing great just I think random votes are dumb and I hate 20 people voting for 20 others leaving for a huge scramble at the end of the day that half the time is just other villagers that we focus too much on for days for no good reason.

I'm a little confused by this. You mention that you think the wolves will leave clues by their voting patterns, but then you express doubt the next paragraph by asking if we think that the wolves will vote for the other wolf team, or for villagers. Sounds like we're back at square one.

It seems like you have a lot of the same rationale as me regarding bullet. I guess we chose different actions as a result of it, which I think is okay.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:19 AM   #159
SnDvls
Pro Starter

VOTE BREAKDOWN

for those interested or needing it like me

Clap - Lathum (90)
Bullet - Barkeep (95), Oile (110)
Lathum - Clap (97)
Olie - Alan (123), Schmidty (134)
Barkeep - path (130)
Schmidty - Mauboy (135)
Pass - ntn (136)
ntn - Pass (147)
Jackal - jeheinz (148)
jeheinz - Bullet (152)

hope this helps
Old 01-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #160
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Things are to spread out IMO.

Unvote Claphamsa
Vote OlieGirl

I think it is in our best interest to narrow things down a bit, plus Schmidty's vote for her pinged me for some reason. It seems to me Schmidty is almost always one of the last people to vote and today he got his vote in early.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #161
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Not sure, BK, if you meant this for me to respond to, but there isn't anything really hidden about the role. Some actions people can take in the game are observable by someone who is observant, such as the Observer. So they might catch someone doing certain actions. It's akin to a Spy, but is a straight observation, no revelations are involved with the Observer.

Does that help?
I'm trying to wrap my head around all these roles and see who can really help us (and who is more of a deterrent). So, I'm taking that the observer may *see* someone go into the boss' office like the seer (or gossip lady in this case), but he won't know her role, right? He would just know that she went into his office.

The reason I ask is that it would be interesting if the observer could tell the difference between the real seer (gossip lady) and the fake one (the fool). Because, after re-reading the front page - no one (not even the real seer or fool) will know this until one is voted off. Is that right?

I'm also not sure how the fish works. But, given I'm not a wolf I'm not too worried about it. The biggest interest to me is figuring out the relationship between the seer, observer and fool. It seems to me that we may have two people who feel they are the seer that will be adamant about who to vote off - when one may be fed the wrong info. That means that if the observer could tell the group who the fool is at some point, that would be a huge advantage for us workers and the real seer - even if it meant the observer would be "outed". Of course, if the observer can't tell the difference between the gossip lady and the fool, then we need to realize that as well. I'm thinking it's the latter case, but it would be a big factor if the observer could tell the difference between the two.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #162
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm a little confused by this. You mention that you think the wolves will leave clues by their voting patterns, but then you express doubt the next paragraph by asking if we think that the wolves will vote for the other wolf team, or for villagers. Sounds like we're back at square one.

But wouldn't it be easier for the wolves to vote as a "pack" the first day or two because they could just play it off as a random vote? Because since there are so many of us it will be easier for them to play it off as a random vote and hope it goes unnoticed.

I don't know why but Lathum teaming up with Schmidty is throwing a red flag up for me; stating the fact that Schmidty always votes early. Maybe he did it to throw everyone off his scent and by Lathum pointing that out he is trying to hide the fact that he is a wolf. Therefore, by that convoluted reasoning....

VOTE LATHUM
Old 01-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #163
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
VOTE BREAKDOWN

for those interested or needing it like me

Clap - Lathum (90)
Bullet - Barkeep (95), Oile (110)
Lathum - Clap (97)
Olie - Alan (123), Schmidty (134)
Barkeep - path (130)
Schmidty - Mauboy (135)
Pass - ntn (136)
ntn - Pass (147)
Jackal - jeheinz (148)
jeheinz - Bullet (152)

hope this helps
OK, now I'm looking at the content more (after banging my head on these rules). To me, the Clap-Lathum, and Pass-ntn votes all make sense. The first two because they are the basic "you vote for me, I'll vote for you right back" moves. It's hard to pin those on wolf tactics this early.

So, I'm left with the votes on Bullet, Ollie, Schmidty, Barkeep, Jackal and JeHeinz. The Jackal "newbie" vote seems random by JH. Given JeHeinz worked me like a speed bag in the last game and saved our bacon, I'll give him a pass. So, now it's Bullet, Ollie, Schmidty or Barkeep. In the interest of self preservation, it makes sense to go Ollie or Bullet. So, I'll throw my first guess at a wolf and:

Vote Bulletsponge
Old 01-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #164
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Hmm, didn't see Lathum's unvote. That does look a little fishy. I may change mine later tonight if a good case is made.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:00 AM   #165
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Hmm, didn't see Lathum's unvote. That does look a little fishy. I may change mine later tonight if a good case is made.

GUILTY!

I am agreeing with the general consensus right now on Schmidty and Lathum.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #166
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
OK, now I'm looking at the content more (after banging my head on these rules). To me, the Clap-Lathum, and Pass-ntn votes all make sense. The first two because they are the basic "you vote for me, I'll vote for you right back" moves. It's hard to pin those on wolf tactics this early.

So, I'm left with the votes on Bullet, Ollie, Schmidty, Barkeep, Jackal and JeHeinz. The Jackal "newbie" vote seems random by JH. Given JeHeinz worked me like a speed bag in the last game and saved our bacon, I'll give him a pass. So, now it's Bullet, Ollie, Schmidty or Barkeep. In the interest of self preservation, it makes sense to go Ollie or Bullet. So, I'll throw my first guess at a wolf and:

Vote Bulletsponge

In case anyone cares, I will 99% be changing my vote later.....

That and i wont be around for the deadline (got a hockey game tongiht :P)

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:02 AM   #167
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
GUILTY!

I am agreeing with the general consensus right now on Schmidty and Lathum.
im not really seeing any concensus about anything... other than us all being normal workers...

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #168
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
But wouldn't it be easier for the wolves to vote as a "pack" the first day or two because they could just play it off as a random vote? Because since there are so many of us it will be easier for them to play it off as a random vote and hope it goes unnoticed.

but the problem they would have is it would be to easy to retrace things back at some point.

Quote:
I don't know why but Lathum teaming up with Schmidty is throwing a red flag up for me; stating the fact that Schmidty always votes early. Maybe he did it to throw everyone off his scent and by Lathum pointing that out he is trying to hide the fact that he is a wolf. Therefore, by that convoluted reasoning....

WHo's teaming up?

I stated a solid day 1 reason for my vote. Like AlanT said it sucks voting day 1 with no good reason. It would be collasaly stupid in a game with 21 people to make a move like that so early on. If I was a wolf I would put my vote on someone and stay there no matter what. I saw how spread out we were getting and in this game voting patterns are going to be of elevated importance.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #169
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Ugh...I'm not a wolf guys. Kill me off and you are going to be down one dedicated employee.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #170
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm back!

Not for good reasons. I ate something I guess doesn't settle with me. Tried to work through it, but nothing doing. So now I am home again, and will likely be sleeping most of the day before I decide if I can make my next job. None of this changes the deadline, of course.

It does, however, change where to contact me. If you sent me an email at my work address after 7:30 a.m. PDT (10:30 EST), I did not see it, and you will need to PM your question to me here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Going forward, just go ahead PM me here for the rest of the day, although since I will be mostly sleeping, I might not be able to get back to you right away. I will respond well before deadline, though.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #171
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Bummer, that sucks CR.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #172
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'm back!

Not for good reasons. I ate something I guess doesn't settle with me. Tried to work through it, but nothing doing. So now I am home again, and will likely be sleeping most of the day before I decide if I can make my next job. None of this changes the deadline, of course.

It does, however, change where to contact me. If you sent me an email at my work address after 7:30 a.m. PDT (10:30 EST), I did not see it, and you will need to PM your question to me here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Going forward, just go ahead PM me here for the rest of the day, although since I will be mostly sleeping, I might not be able to get back to you right away. I will respond well before deadline, though.

I put stricnine in the Guacamole
Old 01-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #173
Barkeep49
Coordinator

path mentioned how BS has built "I am a wolf" into his game. I'm not sure those sort of declarations are the sort we should just casually brush off. Especially because he's made such a declaration while being a wolf. I think voting for BS is wiser than voting for ollie.

Good news here is that the wolves typical D1 advantage is considerably muted and we stand a good chance, between 30 and 40 percent, of hitting a wolf today with our semi-random votes.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #174
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm back!

Sounds you might have what I had on Friday. If so, my apologies cause it sucked.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #175
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
In case anyone cares, I will 99% be changing my vote later.....

That and i wont be around for the deadline (got a hockey game tongiht :P)

You are changing your vote, but you won't be around later
Old 01-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #176
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Yes, i will change my vote, but i wont be around at the deadline.... ill be here till 730 EST.

That being said, i think i have the begninngs of the flu that is going around. so who knows if ill play (hockey) or not.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #177
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
Yes, i will change my vote, but i wont be around at the deadline.... ill be here till 730 EST.

That being said, i think i have the begninngs of the flu that is going around. so who knows if ill play (hockey) or not.

ok it was just worded funny to me I guess
Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #178
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm at sundance until tomorrow, so my activity today will be sporadic, and I won't be around at the deadline. Parties are fun.

I don't think much of heinze's vote for me, but if he doesn't change it I'll be a little skeptical.

As of now I'm not going to put a vote on anyone, but I should be around most of the afternoon so I'll look over the posts and see what else people have to say.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #179
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
path mentioned how BS has built "I am a wolf" into his game. I'm not sure those sort of declarations are the sort we should just casually brush off. Especially because he's made such a declaration while being a wolf. I think voting for BS is wiser than voting for ollie.

Good news here is that the wolves typical D1 advantage is considerably muted and we stand a good chance, between 30 and 40 percent, of hitting a wolf today with our semi-random votes.

This is my logic in voting for him, obviously. I'm really surprised people are voting for me based on this, especially when BS (I giggle whenever I type that) said that he's done this before as a wolf, and I pointed out pre-game that DT had done this last game and was a wolf, and even made the comment "once bitten twice shy".

We are usually floundering around on Day 1 looking for a reason to vote for someone where there isn't one, or just casting a totally random vote that doesn't mean anything. Here we have a substantiated reason to vote for someone, yet people are voting for me instead. I don't get that logic.

Anyone who votes for me is making a mistake.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #180
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Things are to spread out IMO.

Unvote Claphamsa
Vote OlieGirl

I think it is in our best interest to narrow things down a bit, plus Schmidty's vote for her pinged me for some reason. It seems to me Schmidty is almost always one of the last people to vote and today he got his vote in early.

I don't get the reasoning. You think Schmidty might have some intuition, and that's why he voted early? The fact that he voted early makes me more suspicious of him than olie.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #181
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
This is my logic in voting for him, obviously. I'm really surprised people are voting for me based on this, especially when BS (I giggle whenever I type that) said that he's done this before as a wolf, and I pointed out pre-game that DT had done this last game and was a wolf, and even made the comment "once bitten twice shy".

We are usually floundering around on Day 1 looking for a reason to vote for someone where there isn't one, or just casting a totally random vote that doesn't mean anything. Here we have a substantiated reason to vote for someone, yet people are voting for me instead. I don't get that logic.

Anyone who votes for me is making a mistake.

Yeah, I certainly don't get people voting for you over BS (heheh). I can't follow that logic.

With that said though, I can't decide if I'm going to go down that road, especially since it'll seem retalitory alan tndeacon and pass's votes for each other. Right now I'm on Jackal, I'm open to ideas.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #182
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Yeah, I certainly don't get people voting for you over BS (heheh). I can't follow that logic.

With that said though, I can't decide if I'm going to go down that road, especially since it'll seem retalitory alan tndeacon and pass's votes for each other. Right now I'm on Jackal, I'm open to ideas.

I had to read this twice to realize you wern't talking about me. I was trying to figure out what I had to do with ntn or pass, as I didn't really have any feel for either of them yet.. then realized you wern't talking about me and just had a spacebar malfunction
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #183
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'm at sundance until tomorrow, so my activity today will be sporadic, and I won't be around at the deadline. Parties are fun.

I don't think much of heinze's vote for me, but if he doesn't change it I'll be a little skeptical.

As of now I'm not going to put a vote on anyone, but I should be around most of the afternoon so I'll look over the posts and see what else people have to say.

vote Jackal

this was purposefully not bolded just to show my jealousy. Let us know how it is.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #184
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I had to read this twice to realize you wern't talking about me. I was trying to figure out what I had to do with ntn or pass, as I didn't really have any feel for either of them yet.. then realized you wern't talking about me and just had a spacebar malfunction

Haha, stinkin' no-editing-rule!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:54 PM   #185
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post

Sundance???? Some day I will get to go.....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #186
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I don't get the reasoning. You think Schmidty might have some intuition, and that's why he voted early? The fact that he voted early makes me more suspicious of him than olie.

The reasoning is that if Schmidty is a wolf it is completly plausible Oliegirl is also a wolf.

Schmidty's vote was very out of characture for him which IMO leads me to believe he has some insight. The only insight he could possibly have at this juncture is if he is a wolf and knows who the other wolves are.

I realize it isn't much but what on day one is?

I went with Oliegirl over Schmidty because she already had votes on her and I think it is more important this game for there to be some clear cut voting patterns from the start. IF the vote is spread out that only hurts us.

I would be just as OK voting Schmidty, if he is a wolf I think Oliegirl is also and vice versa.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #187
SnDvls
Pro Starter

what's the strikethrough code for words?
Old 01-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #188
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola so I can update the vote tally
Old 01-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #189
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I think it is (strike) (/strike)

replacing ( ) with <>
Old 01-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #190
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Clap - Lathum (90)(160)
Bullet 3 - Barkeep (95), Oile (110), Arles (163)
Lathum 2 - Clap (97), bsak (162)
Olie 3 - Alan (123), Schmidty (134), Lathum (160)
Barkeep - path (130)
Schmidty - Mauboy (135)
Pass - ntn (136)
ntn - Pass (147)
Jackal - jeheinz (148)
jeheinz - Bullet (152)
Old 01-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #191
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
I think it is (strike) (/strike)

replacing ( ) with <>

thanks I was using the [ ] thing like for quoting
Old 01-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #192
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sounds you might have what I had on Friday. If so, my apologies cause it sucked.

Well, hoping it really is a food thing. I ate two things last night, and one of them starts with an M and makes burning hot coffee. Get the picture? Might not head back there for some time (okay, probably ever).

I am starting to feel better after this latest, uh, clearing, so hopefully I am around the corner on the way to being good.

It does suck, though. Enough about my digestive system, back to the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #193
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

i have 3 votes for me
Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #194
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

let me just add im not a wolf
Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 PM   #195
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Tell me more. I was riveted.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #196
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
let me just add im not a wolf
So you're not a wolf but you are a liar? Just want to understand what we're dealing with.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #197
Passacaglia
Coordinator

No, I'm pretty sure he does have 3 votes for him.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #198
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
So you're not a wolf but you are a liar? Just want to understand what we're dealing with.

im not a wolf and i am a liar
Old 01-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #199
RendeR
Coordinator

VOTE BULLETSPONGE

I hate odd numbers.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #200
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Here are the last 9 number 1 overall picks. Who has done more so far then Eli?

1998 Indianapolis Peyton Manning, QB, Tennessee
1999 Cleveland Tim Couch, QB, Kentucky
2000 Cleveland Courtney Brown, DE, Penn State
2001 Atlanta Michael Vick, QB, Virginia Tech
2002 Houston David Carr, QB, Fresno State
2003 Cincinnati Carson Palmer, QB, USC
2004 San Diego Eli Manning, QB, Mississippi
2005 San Francisco Alex Smith, QB Utah
2006 Houston Mario Williams, DE North Carolina State