vote lsg
Agreed Narcizo.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #1552
Danny
Head Coach

That helps a lot

Unvote jackal

As zinto said, we are now down to 3 potential candidates. This helps a lot, I will analyze which combo seems most likely, but from what I remember that's darth and kwhit
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #1553
Danny
Head Coach

Yep looks like are wolves are kwhit and darth
Old 06-10-2012, 10:15 AM   #1554
Danny
Head Coach

Vote darth
Old 06-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #1555
Danny
Head Coach

Definitely don't see lsg and whit with kwhits vote yesterday and lsg pushing for kwhit much of the game
Old 06-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1556
Danny
Head Coach

Should have stuck with my initial read on darth, oh well
Old 06-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #1557
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

unvote lsg
Vote darth

I can definitely be for a Darth vote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #1558
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 6 Voting

lonestargirl - the jackal, narcizo
darth vilus - danny, mauboy

Did I miss anyone?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #1559
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I guess mt last thing, is a question for Autumn:

Does a nurse's scan go to a doctor on the same night they are infected? If a nurse was infected on night two for example would the doctor still receive results of their scan on night two?

Infection happens before scans, so an infected nurse would get no scan that night.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #1560
Zinto
College Starter

We should be ignoring Maus votes. He has no idea who is transformed, infected, or a villager. All he is trying to do is create doubt in our votes and cause confusion. I should know, he and EF did so with me on Friday.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #1561
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Infection happens before scans, so an infected nurse would get no scan that night.

Thanks Autumn
Old 06-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #1562
Zinto
College Starter

The other nurse is not corrupted then so we should be sitting with five confirmed villagers which after how bleak I thought the game looked on Friday is a very nice turnaround.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #1563
Zinto
College Starter

I am going to look back on Darth's, LSG's and Kwhit's posts at some point today and see who I think is the most likely of the trio. I would also like to hear from Pass and Jackal to see what they think sometime in the near future.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #1564
Danny
Head Coach

It's also important to look at the wolf combo most likely. To me that is Darth and Kwhit right now. Both Kwhit and Darth put votes on LSG yesterday and I remember LSG actually pushing for Kwhit as a candidate at some point.

Also, It really did seem like that Friday was just messing around as if there were no transformed even involved in the lynch.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #1565
Danny
Head Coach

If you guys don't vote with me I am going to upload a file of me singing I want it that way by the Backstreet boys!
Old 06-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #1566
Danny
Head Coach

Oh and I had a fun morning. Over night two squirrels apparently chewed through the window screen and got loose in the house. My wife woke me up panicked about the squirrels and having to leave for work. So now I have about three hours to get them out of the house before my grandma wakes up and probably has a heart attack as she panics at the tiniest of things as it is.

And of course they are trapped in the huge area of the house with a dining room, hallway, family room, and living room. I closed both sides of the house around that and left the door open. One went out after about an hour, but the other was not going anywhere (my grandma's house also has a high ceiling and between the family room and living room a surface resembling the bark of a tree, so he has a nice cozy spot. After blocking off the potential hiding spots with sheets and tape, I was able to take 15 year old candy and lead him to the door by throwing it at him. He then paused there for 15 second and finally darted out. I felt like Alexander after winning a great battle.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #1567
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

So with that being said you're going to stay on Darth? I'm not sure I can follow your lead on this vote..
Old 06-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #1568
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
So with that being said you're going to stay on Darth? I'm not sure I can follow your lead on this vote..

We have a 66% chance here. You have a 33% chance. Still this game has not gone my way so far, so that 33% will probably end up hitting.

Funny thing is we both could end up picking wrong.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #1569
The Jackal
Coordinator

unvote lsg
vote darth
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #1570
The Jackal
Coordinator

I will go through and look in more depth tomorrow but this seems a good direction to go
Old 06-11-2012, 06:00 AM   #1571
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Not much time to talk today. No doctor reveal - I guess the doctor has other things to do over the weekend or thinks that we can pull through anyway. That would be incorrect but what can you do.

Anyway. Danny/Zinto/Jackal would have us believe that Zinto is the doctor and Danny is a nurse. We'll ignore the bit where this means that the transformers believed that I was a better conversion target than Danny, for the time being. If their scenario is correct then it seems that;

11 People
2 transformed
1 cultist
5 infections. Chief killed, jackal cured, me infected, potentially 2 more infected.

If this is the case then, unless the transformed have targeted JAG or Zinto for infection at some stage all the bad guys would have to do is give a signal. The wolves could lump their votes together with mau and lynch Zinto.

Unfortunately this is also true in the actual situation and it looks like we're screwed. We have to hope that the wolves targeted JAG on night four, that we've had one or two cures or that the transformers have targeted the doctor at some stage. Otherwise they have a majority.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #1572
The Jackal
Coordinator

I have also been worried about the majority. Just hoping that every infection wasn't successful after mine. I know at least one was, as the two people that died after bhlloy (sorry bhlloy) weren't my picks.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #1573
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Well plus the fact that Danny has said that I'm infected. And we all trust Danny.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #1574
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

This is two games in a row that I had the wolves nailed! I am sorry I couldn't be online much to make a huge run at Kwhit or convince the rest of you to follow me.

vote kwhit
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #1575
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Psssst! You're not following the plan. You're supposed to vote Darth.

Tell her Zinty. Cuh! You just can't get the accomplices these days.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #1576
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Not much time to talk today. No doctor reveal - I guess the doctor has other things to do over the weekend or thinks that we can pull through anyway. That would be incorrect but what can you do.

Anyway. Danny/Zinto/Jackal would have us believe that Zinto is the doctor and Danny is a nurse. We'll ignore the bit where this means that the transformers believed that I was a better conversion target than Danny, for the time being. If their scenario is correct then it seems that;

11 People
2 transformed
1 cultist
5 infections. Chief killed, jackal cured, me infected, potentially 2 more infected.

If this is the case then, unless the transformed have targeted JAG or Zinto for infection at some stage all the bad guys would have to do is give a signal. The wolves could lump their votes together with mau and lynch Zinto.

Unfortunately this is also true in the actual situation and it looks like we're screwed. We have to hope that the wolves targeted JAG on night four, that we've had one or two cures or that the transformers have targeted the doctor at some stage. Otherwise they have a majority.

Nice job trying to help the transformed decide if they should reveal, you should just give it up now.

My guess is they tried to infect Zinto at some point and failed, so we still have the 6-5 advantage.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #1577
Zinto
College Starter

Well everyone should stack on Darth. That is where I am going to place my vote and unless Pass or Jackal really feel confident that he is not a wolf then we need to vote there.

Vote Darth
Old 06-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #1578
Passacaglia
Coordinator

How many infecteds have made kills, though? Their votes don't count.

And Narc, please tell me there's something I'm missing to your argument besides "why would the wolves convert me"
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #1579
Danny
Head Coach

That's a great point pass, so likely at least vote of theirs doesn't coUnt
Old 06-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #1580
Zinto
College Starter

I feel pretty confident in the numbers for the village, so if the transformed really want to reveal then they should go ahead
Old 06-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #1581
Zinto
College Starter

And the other nurse should still reveal.(Yes I am hammering this home)
Old 06-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #1582
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 6 Voting

lonestargirl - narcizo
darth vilus - danny, mauboy, the jackal, zinto
kwhit - lonestargirl
Old 06-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #1583
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Ok everyone, you really have to trust me here, I AM NOT A WOLF! We're getting close to the end and we can't really afford any mess ups here

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #1584
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I don't have a role so it won't be devastating if I die but it won't help either. I also think that the reason I'm alive and not infected is because Danny has been bringing my name up since the beginning. I believe the wolves figured that since I would get heat throughout the game they thought it best to leave me alone. That way they would be safe when people come after me

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #1585
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Personally I'd either vote Kwhit or Jackal, not sure which though. Right now I'll pick Kwhit since he's been quiet but if everyone thinks Jackal is a better candidate then I'll switch

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #1586
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote Kwhit

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #1587
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I'll be around until about 7:30 EST so let me know what you guys think

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #1588
Danny
Head Coach

Hmm, curious the other nurse hasn't revealed. It would seemingly have to be Crimson or Kwhit based on who hasnt checked in.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #1589
Passacaglia
Coordinator

VOTE DARTH VILUS
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #1590
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
I'll be around until about 7:30 EST so let me know what you guys think

Well for one, Jackal is a confirmed villager right now
Old 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #1591
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

what post is that?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #1592
Danny
Head Coach

Last page somewhere. Zinto, cured him last night, he was previously infected.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #1593
Danny
Head Coach

By you probably :P
Old 06-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #1594
Danny
Head Coach

We're down to four people who could possibly be the two transformed.

You, Kwhit, Lonestargirl and CrimsonFox.

We are giving Crimson a pass because of EF's day one vote on him, so that leaves you Kwhit and LSG
Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #1595
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Well my vote stands then

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #1596
Danny
Head Coach

I would really like to hear from Kwhit, Crimson and LSG. I am not 100% sold on my vote at this point and since it looks like one of them may be the other nurse, that info would help a lot.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #1597
Danny
Head Coach

Oh I suppose it could be GE, I dont think he has checked in. Hopefully we get some more activity here.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #1598
Zinto
College Starter

I do not know what you could possible tell us DV that would convince me one way or another. The problem is that we are missing three people one of which is the last nurse and if it is kwhit then we would be in a pretty good position.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #1599
Zinto
College Starter

Then again I am not confident in this vote either, when I went back and read I didn't get a great sense either way.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #1600
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

If I was a wolf wouldn't I just reveal as the nurse anyway?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise