Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #51
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Game 8: (Part 1)

West Brom 0:2 Bolton

Now, West Brom's been on a good run, but Bolton aren't push overs. In fact, they score on the stroke of halftime. Which is funny because "a stroke at halftime" is what SA is having over the Ref's performance tonight. Apparently the ref has one of those automatic toasters in his pocket, but instead of yummy toast, it pops up yellow cards for him to wave at West Brom players. Five first half yellow cards for WBA.. thankfully they were one to a customer.

The ref makes SA feel better by showing Bolton a yellow card in the second half, but somehow in a way I don't understand, they hurt Dorrans on a tackle, get a free kick, and score. You'll have to ask SA how that happened. I'm not watching because I know SA's rants are going to be A) Obscene and B) Audible in the top row of the stadium.

It finishes 0-2 against West Brom.. so if the "Man City below West Brom streak" is to continue it's up to me.

I hope SA won't be too deeply disappointed.

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #52
SackAttack
Head Coach

All you gotta do is surround the keeper with ten guys. You won't score any, but...
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #53
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Week 8 (Part 2)

Man City 2:1 Blackpool

Well, mixed emotions.

Yay: We kept it close
Nay: We were completely, utterly and totally outplayed
Yay: We kept Man City to only two goals
Nay: We had two shots. Not shots on net, two shots
Yay: We didn't embarass our selves
Nay: Our only goal was an own goal.
Yay: Um.. I'm running out of yays here. Um, it was a scoreless tie at halftime?)
Nay: One of their goals, Tevez was offside by a good, oh, sixty or seventy yards before he crossed the ball to the goal scorer (ok, that's a guess, but it certainly looked like he was offside to me), and the other one... well, we made stupid dangerous passes for two minutes in a row, and then our goalie says "Hey, Carlos Tevez is 50 yards from goal with the ball. Let's charge directly at him rather then hang back and let the defense do our job. That way he can chip the ball right over my head into the goal. YAY!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #54
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

And that's the end of our second session.. some good stuff there for both of us.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #55
SackAttack
Head Coach

If we can just keep our heads above water until El Arabi joins the team, I think we'll survive.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote