Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NFL Week 14 Thread

Well, it's all about the playoffs. Who can make them, the fantasy playoffs begin in a lot of leagues this week, etcetera.

WEEK 14 SCENARIOS
AFC

KANSAS CITY can clinch a playoff berth with:

WIN + MIA loss/tie
WIN + BAL loss/tie
TIE + MIA loss
TIE + BAL loss

DENVER can clinch a playoff berth with:

WIN or TIE
MIA loss/tie
BAL loss/tie

INDIANAPOLIS can clinch the AFC South division title with:

WIN
TEN loss
TIE + TEN tie

NEW ENGLAND can clinch the AFC East division title with:

WIN + MIA loss/tie
TIE + MIA loss

NEW ENGLAND can clinch a playoff berth with:

WIN + BAL loss/tie
TIE + BAL loss

NFC

SEATTLE has clinched a playoff berth.

Can clinch the NFC West division title and a first round playoff bye with:

WIN or TIE

NEW ORLEANS can clinch playoff berth with:

WIN + ARI loss + DAL loss/tie + PHI loss/tie (both DAL and PHI can't tie)
WIN + ARI tie + SF loss + DAL loss/tie + PHI loss/tie (both DAL and PHI can't tie)

CAROLINA can clinch playoff berth with:

WIN + ARI loss + SF loss + DAL loss/tie + PHI loss/tie (both DAL and PHI can't tie)

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Radii
Head Coach

I'm going to be a giant bundle of nerves come Sunday night. I'm also probably going to be completely pessimistic and allow myself to buy into the idea that the Saints are going to be pissed after losing to Seattle and are going to look to take it out on Carolina at home. I really, really wish the first one was in Carolina! Still, I'm beyond excited that Carolina is in this position and hope they can get to Brees a few times.

I also would not complain if the apparent new rule in the NFL that Luke Kuechly is allowed to do whatever he wants in the end zone without a flag continues. I'm not sure what the backup plan to cover Jimmy Graham will be if that doesn't work.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Houston still hasn't been eliminated from the playoffs.

Houston Texans can still make NFL playoffs, here's how | Audibles - SI.com
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #5
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
I also would not complain if the apparent new rule in the NFL that Luke Kuechly is allowed to do whatever he wants in the end zone without a flag continues. I'm not sure what the backup plan to cover Jimmy Graham will be if that doesn't work.

This truly is hitting humorous levels at this point...
Old 12-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #6
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I should add that I think the NFL owes their fans a rematch between NE and CAR so we can see who would win on a neutral field (say, New York in February?) without a huge officiating controversy to mar the ending. That would only be fair right now.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

For those interested...this is my boss when I worked at the D3/D2 level...I have been fortunate enough to learn from (in my opinion) the best official in the NFL.

He made the calls to get me promoted this past season. I moved up to the FCS level as a line judge (without ever working any other position) and when I told him they wanted to move me from line judge to Referee at the D1 level, his first response was "I will have you over my house this spring and we will watch film to get you ready."

Peter King is doing a 3 part series on what it's like to be an official...here is part 1...

Peter King spends week embedded with NFL refs, Part 1 | The MMQB with Peter King
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
I should add that I think the NFL owes their fans a rematch between NE and CAR so we can see who would win on a neutral field (say, New York in February?) without a huge officiating controversy to mar the ending. That would only be fair right now.

If Carolina can win in Seattle against the PEDHawks they'll have earned it.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #9
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
For those interested...this is my boss when I worked at the D3/D2 level...I have been fortunate enough to learn from (in my opinion) the best official in the NFL.

He made the calls to get me promoted this past season. I moved up to the FCS level as a line judge (without ever working any other position) and when I told him they wanted to move me from line judge to Referee at the D1 level, his first response was "I will have you over my house this spring and we will watch film to get you ready."

Peter King is doing a 3 part series on what it's like to be an official...here is part 1...

Peter King spends week embedded with NFL refs, Part 1 | The MMQB with Peter King

I always like articles like that, they remind you of the human side. I may grouse at officiating and calls, but I don't get personally ticked off at the referee himself. I hate when people take it to the death threats and everything else, these guys don't deserve that. I often think they are asked to do too much - an example would be in baseball, I think they should use the technology they have to call balls and strikes, we don't need a human for that anymore. I can get ticked off at the zone he's using, but he's being asked to do something very difficult, so I don't get ticked off at him personally.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post

Good read. Thanks.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #11
cuervo72
Head Coach

Ah, guessed Steratore before clicking the link. That guy is boss.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #12
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
I always like articles like that, they remind you of the human side. I may grouse at officiating and calls, but I don't get personally ticked off at the referee himself. I hate when people take it to the death threats and everything else, these guys don't deserve that. I often think they are asked to do too much - an example would be in baseball, I think they should use the technology they have to call balls and strikes, we don't need a human for that anymore. I can get ticked off at the zone he's using, but he's being asked to do something very difficult, so I don't get ticked off at him personally.
Every ref makes mistakes, I just ask that they a) are willing to admit that in the heat of the moment and do their best to correct it if it's correctable (like the Redskins/Giants ending on MNF) and b) acknowledge it after the fact. My problem (and this has nothing to do with Steratore, who's always been one of the NFL's best and always seems in control) is when the officials absolutely refuse to correct a mistake or admit they were wrong, and it stems from when a league allows them to get so entrenched that their arrogance becomes a problem. If college conferences like the Pac-12 can admit that their refs made a mistake when they did, and demote refs if its egregious, why can't the NFL? I feel like I've been watching Jeff Triplette and Jerome Boger poorly ref games for years, but even after Triplette's refusal to stop the game and communicate clearly the situation to Washington there's no question he'll be back out there next week/season.

I know it's probably wrong, but I get the feeling that it's guys like Steratore and Mike Carey who are nervous and doing everything during the week they can to call a perfect game while guys like Triplette and Clete Blakemon blow calls and don't really care about getting better, or at least care more about defending their call than doing better in the future.

(This certainly isn't limited to the NFL - in MLB CB Bucknor and Angel Hernandez have been 2 of the worst AL umpires for years, and in the NBA you have guys like Joey Crawford who are notorious for picking fights with certain players/coaches or other guys like Dick Bavetta who were clearly too old to be competent. I know finding qualified referees is hard in any sport, but if you're the top league you should conceivably be having some turnover every year amongst the bottom few officials according to your grading.)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #13
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
If college conferences like the Pac-12 can admit that their refs made a mistake when they did, and demote refs if its egregious, why can't the NFL?

One has a union to protect them...one doesn't...

Last edited by Dr. Sak : 12-04-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Of course it's the job of unions to protect incompetence.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
Galaril
Pro Starter

So here we go again. The weather currently here in Colorado is -14 (wind chil- 32)
with it going to single digits at kickoff time on Sunday for the Broncos -Titans game. It possibly could break the record for the coldest home game here yes even colder than the Baltimore game. The Titans especially their D is nothing to sleep on so this ought to be another good test for manning and proving he can play in the cold. Oh it is also suppose to be a snowing all Sunday.

Last edited by Galaril : 12-04-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:05 AM   #16
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Tomlin's been fined $100k for his asshat move during the Ravens game. They're threatening to take away a draft pick as well.

I'm fine with the fine. He deserves it. I have a hard time believing it wasn't an intentional move. If the referees had seen it, they should have awarded Baltimore a touchdown in addition to 15 yards on the kickoff and an ejection.

During the off-season, this type of interference should be added to reviewable offenses if it isn't already.

But I think Tomlin has learned his lesson with the fine and all the attention. Coaches will think twice about this in the future. I don't see the point of taking away a draft pick. While that hurts the Steelers - maybe disproportionally - it also takes away a good opportunity from a potential draft pick. Even a sixth-round bonus is an opportunity.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:12 AM   #17
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Here is part 2:

Peter King spends week embedded with NFL refs, Part 2 | The MMQB with Peter King
Old 12-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Tomlin's been fined $100k for his asshat move during the Ravens game. They're threatening to take away a draft pick as well.

I'm fine with the fine. He deserves it. I have a hard time believing it wasn't an intentional move. If the referees had seen it, they should have awarded Baltimore a touchdown in addition to 15 yards on the kickoff and an ejection.

During the off-season, this type of interference should be added to reviewable offenses if it isn't already.

But I think Tomlin has learned his lesson with the fine and all the attention. Coaches will think twice about this in the future. I don't see the point of taking away a draft pick. While that hurts the Steelers - maybe disproportionally - it also takes away a good opportunity from a potential draft pick. Even a sixth-round bonus is an opportunity.

I think if they take a draft pick they are doing it to make an example of him and set precedent for future offenders.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #19
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:

Easy solution...give it to the Ravens.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #20
Thomkal
Head Coach

So Houston vs Jacksonville tonight...lowest ratings ever for NFL Network? I'd kinda like NFL Network to get a flex game this late in the season like NBC does so we can avoid stinkers like this.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #21
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
So Houston vs Jacksonville tonight...lowest ratings ever for NFL Network? I'd kinda like NFL Network to get a flex game this late in the season like NBC does so we can avoid stinkers like this.

Crappy weather over a lot of the country may help since people will be staying in so that could help.

No way the NFL Network EVER gets a flex Thursday game. If they won't do a flex Monday night they arent doing a flex Thursday night.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #22
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post

Not that I know any of the specifics, but flexing a game from a Sunday to a Thursday sounds a lot more complicated than flexing a game from a Sunday afternoon to a Sunday night.

NFL Network games tend to always feel a bit "off", but this one will be even worse. I think I will declare this a movie night. With Lady H_B out of town, I can watch whatever I want no matter how "violent" or "scary". I am thinking "Dredd."
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #23
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I think if they take a draft pick they are doing it to make an example of him and set precedent for future offenders.

Except the Jets didn't lose a pick (correct?) with the Sal Alosi incident. So the precedent is already set.

As a Steelers fan, I have no issue with the fine. Tomlin did what he did, intentional or otherwise, he's paying up.

The draft pick thing, IMO, has been used more in 'organization as a whole' settings - Spygate, Bountygate, cap violations, CBA violations. Unless the NFL is saying Tomlin was ordered to do this from Colbert or the Rooneys, I don't see the draft pick.

Also, if they do believe that, then announce the penalty now. Not in 3 months. What information is going to change then?
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #24
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Also, if they do believe that, then announce the penalty now. Not in 3 months. What information is going to change then?

I've read speculation that it could be to see how the comp picks are awarded. If the Steelers end up with a couple 4th round comp picks, maybe they take away a 4th instead of a 5th.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

So from fans not invested in either game, which is the more intriguing matchup? Seattle vs San Francisco or Carolina vs New Orleans?
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #26
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
So from fans not invested in either game, which is the more intriguing matchup? Seattle vs San Francisco or Carolina vs New Orleans?

Both great match ups and very intriguing, but if I had to choose, I think at this point of the season, for me, Carolina vs. New Orleans.

I think we have a pretty firm handle on Seattle vs. San Fran. They've been at the top of the NFC West for the last two years. We know each team's game. Seattle tends to dominate at home and can struggle on the road. San Fran is solid all around.

We all know the Saints. Great offense, excellent at home or in a dome. Carolina is the wild card. They've been red hot of late. Their defense is great and Cam Newton has been fantastic. I think this will be a huge test for them. If they can go into New Orleans and beat the Saints that's quite the statement for this team.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #27
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I've read speculation that it could be to see how the comp picks are awarded. If the Steelers end up with a couple 4th round comp picks, maybe they take away a 4th instead of a 5th.

Rather asinine from the NFL. While I can appreciate the league feeling it's less of a blow that way, it's pretty bogus way to dish out the punishment.

If they feel it was intentional, and worthy of being docked a 4th round pick, then dock the 4th. Or a 5th. Or whatever. But decide. Not it's worth a 4th if they've got 2 (or 3) 4ths because of comp picks.

Judge the intent, not the result. It's like Brendan Shanahan is moonlighting in the NFL offices.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #28
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Both great match ups and very intriguing, but if I had to choose, I think at this point of the season, for me, Carolina vs. New Orleans.

I think we have a pretty firm handle on Seattle vs. San Fran. They've been at the top of the NFC West for the last two years. We know each team's game. Seattle tends to dominate at home and can struggle on the road. San Fran is solid all around.

We all know the Saints. Great offense, excellent at home or in a dome. Carolina is the wild card. They've been red hot of late. Their defense is great and Cam Newton has been fantastic. I think this will be a huge test for them. If they can go into New Orleans and beat the Saints that's quite the statement for this team.
Plus Seattle still has a 2-game lead for the #1 seed even with a loss here, so it's really not a must-win for them. The 2 NO-Carolina games could decide the division and the 2 seed.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #29
chadritt
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Not that I know any of the specifics, but flexing a game from a Sunday to a Thursday sounds a lot more complicated than flexing a game from a Sunday afternoon to a Sunday night.

NFL Network games tend to always feel a bit "off", but this one will be even worse. I think I will declare this a movie night. With Lady H_B out of town, I can watch whatever I want no matter how "violent" or "scary". I am thinking "Dredd."

I know its totally off topic but do watch Dredd if you're on the fence, its cool.
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #30
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Which Dredd, the Sly one or the one that came out a couple eyars ago? The Sly one was meh, and I neversaw the more recent one (but it got good reviews).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #31
gstelmack
Pro Starter

The more recent Dredd is a reasonably good action flick, worth a Netflix watch for sure.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #32
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Wasn't this already a book by John Grisham?

Tim Tebow gets an offer to play pro football in Italy - latimes.com
Old 12-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #33
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

I didn't know they had pro football in Italy.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #34
cartman
Death Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJasper View Post
I didn't know they had pro football in Italy.

It blew me away the first time I saw goal posts over there
Old 12-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #35
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
The AFC is seriously F'd up this year.
The top five can easily be written in already, but the final berth is still up for grabs. Baltimore in in the driver's seat for the last wild card, but Miami (easier schedule), Pittsburgh (plays both Miami and Baltimore) and Tennessee (can still get the conference record tie-breaker) are in the mix. I'd count out the NY Jets (beaten by all the aforementioned teams) and San Diego (6-6 at best in AFC games) by their lack of tie-breaker potential.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #36
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post

Carolina / New Orl

Theres much more on the line. Both could be good games, but honestly, the Seachickens have locked up the division and can mail it in as they will be a TD or more favorite in the remaining 3 games after this.

Not saying they will, and of course, I will watch both games.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #37
cartman
Death Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19 View Post
The top five can easily be written in already, but the final berth is still up for grabs. Baltimore in in the driver's seat for the last wild card, but Miami (easier schedule), Pittsburgh (plays both Miami and Baltimore) and Tennessee (can still get the conference record tie-breaker) are in the mix. I'd count out the NY Jets (beaten by all the aforementioned teams) and San Diego (6-6 at best in AFC games) by their lack of tie-breaker potential.

I want to see the scenario where they all finish 6-10 and Houston makes the playoffs. That would be epic.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #38
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

It's disappointing how anti-climactic the SEA @ SF game has become. If not for a missed Legatron field goal and a botched roughing the passer penalty, this game would be for the top spot in the NFCW.

The 11-1 record the Seahawks are sporting, as well as the 8-4 record the 49ers are sporting, are just not indicative of how ridiculously close these two teams are.

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 12-05-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #39
Desnudo
Coordinator

kool kwotes: "You are what your record says you are." - Bill Parcells
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #40
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Texans continue to be mentally weak.

Right beforehalftime, they get a stop on third down, and as the teams are trotting off, Swearinger starts taunting MJD. Ref gives em a chance to stop, he does.. and then turns and starts again! (flag, fifteen yard penalty, first down)

Very next play, Henne throws an INT, except. whoops.. illegal contact, onSwearinger, the guy who just continued the drive!

What the hell was he doing even on the field after that play?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #41
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
they should have awarded Baltimore a touchdown in addition to 15 yards on the kickoff and an ejection.

If the kick returner slowed down because of someone that was out of bounds that is his own stupid fault. It was a dick move by Tomlin but that shouldn't have prevented a touchdown.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #42
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
If the kick returner slowed down because of someone that was out of bounds that is his own stupid fault. It was a dick move by Tomlin but that shouldn't have prevented a touchdown.

But Tomlin being that close to the sideline made the kick returner change his route back to the inside of the field and toward the approaching tacklers. He had to completely change his line because of Tomlin.

I don't know why I'm arguing this. I hate both teams.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #43
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

He seriously should have blown up Tomlin. Not joking. His own damn fault for being there.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #44
fpres
High School JV

177 penalty yards for the Texans against Jacksonville. LMAO. And, yeah, D.J. Swearinger needs to be benched. His second-half antics were as bone-headed as his first-half ones. 1st draft pick, here we come.
fpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #45
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
I want to see the scenario where they all finish 6-10 and Houston makes the playoffs. That would be epic.
So much for that one.

The collapse(s) of Houston (and Atlanta) has been the most amazing story to me this season.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #46
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19 View Post
So much for that one.

The collapse(s) of Houston (and Atlanta) has been the most amazing story to me this season.

I agree with you, those are the biggest surprises. After Week 10 last year, those were the #1 seeds.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #47
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

As a Bengals fan I am glad the Texans are out. I'm also wondering wtf happened to Andy Dalton.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #48
RedKingGold
College Starter

Gary Kubiak is gone.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #49
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
Gary Kubiak is gone.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ans-head-coach
tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #50
RedKingGold
College Starter

I wonder if he resurfaces with Washington in some capacity, like assistant head coach.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote