Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-16-2005, 11:42 AM   #501
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Oh great. Looks like we have something, or someone far worse to worry about. KWhit was pretty much one of the most active posters here.

Hmmm... no creature kill? They've probably made their move and converted a bandit.

As for my night actions, I seem to be on to something fishy, more on that later.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:08 PM   #502
henry296
College Starter

I agree it was a strange night. As I was out and about I saw some strange goings-on, but I can't really explain it.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:23 PM   #503
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I imagine that was an as of yet undefined "secret role" kill? Wonder how often this kill can be performed.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:34 PM   #504
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Very interesting!
Yeah, very interesting, but now we're down two bandits.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:47 PM   #505
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Let's hope the other guards found some concrete evidence last night, all I have is speculation.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #506
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm about to head out for the night, and I'll miss the lynching deadline (unless Peregrine is late again and extends the deadline). I'll throw out some thoughts and a vote before I go.

It seems pretty clear that the creatures converted someone last night. It is possible that all the creatures are gone and it is just bandits against king's men now, but I doubt that. I would guess that the creatures would convert someone that we have already cleared. Someone like JeeberD or Raiders Army...or maybe one of the other confirmed bandits. I'm guessing they will play on what we think we know and turn it around on us. We'll have to watch them closely.

As for my vote, there were a bunch of people ready to string up henry296 before Airhog turned everyone against him. I'm going with the thought that the earlier suspicians of henry296 were correct and vote for him tonight.

I vote henry296
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:22 PM   #507
Thomkal
Head Coach

Interesting. obviously the creatures took note of Neon's plan for no bandit attacks. Neon (or Peregrine for that matter), care to answer my question from page 9 about your plan?

Also can either you or henry be a little less cryptic about what you saw last night?

I have no sense of why Kwhit was killed, especially by what appears to be a special heretofore unknown attack method. What was so important about what he said that warranted such an attack? Anyone have any ideas here?

People need to start opening up a bit more if they have helpful information, because right now it seems like we are all grasping at straws.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:24 PM   #508
Thomkal
Head Coach

Brian and others,

Lynch deadline is NOT tonight according to Peregrine's post, but tomorrow night at 8.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:33 PM   #509
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Totally from the hip, Kwit could of been identified as a role of interest (via a night action) and taken out. What that role is and why he would be a target I have no clue, but he doesn't necessarily need to say anything.

I agree at least Neon should shed some light if he has gleaned anything useful. To many possibilities if we rely solely on what is said.

Old 07-16-2005, 06:03 PM   #510
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I vote henry296

No new information that would make me change my vote.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:07 PM   #511
henry296
College Starter

Here is what I saw. I saw a blue light and a person performing spells and incantations. I could not make out who it was. It sounds like the special role prevented me from carrying out my attack. The message doesn't sound like the confusion when 2 bandits try to attack the same person.

I realize this information could make me a prime creature target because I hope it shows that I am an innocent bandit.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:56 AM   #512
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Last night, I was following Fouts around... and he was pretty active, slowly looking into tent after tent... but, what strikes me as strange is this...

"At one point you get close enough to hear him making a strange wheezing, snuffling sound, which doesn't seem normal at all"

I don't know if you have a serious cough, Fouts, but I think that there's something fishy going on with you.

Vote Fouts
Old 07-17-2005, 01:00 AM   #513
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Here is what I saw. I saw a blue light and a person performing spells and incantations. I could not make out who it was. It sounds like the special role prevented me from carrying out my attack. The message doesn't sound like the confusion when 2 bandits try to attack the same person.

I realize this information could make me a prime creature target because I hope it shows that I am an innocent bandit.

I saw something similar to this in Night 1, however I was not able to ID the person. From what I gander, he had some of the small trinkets that we apparently saw inside the tower... from where the creatures came from.

"The really strange thing is that from a distance, you see one of the men, a hood covering his face, sitting by himself by a tree, mumbling (or is it chanting?) to himself. He is moving his hands over some small objects on the ground. You can't get close enough to be sure, but it might be the vials that were recovered from the tower! Unfortunately you can't get close enough to identify him before he hears you and disappears into the darkness."
Old 07-17-2005, 03:14 AM   #514
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Last night, I was following Fouts around... and he was pretty active, slowly looking into tent after tent... but, what strikes me as strange is this...

"At one point you get close enough to hear him making a strange wheezing, snuffling sound, which doesn't seem normal at all"

I don't know if you have a serious cough, Fouts, but I think that there's something fishy going on with you.

Vote Fouts

Interesting that you post this because I got the same message about someone else.

Vote henry296
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:36 AM   #515
Fouts
College Starter

I guess I should give some information before the bandwagon starts on me. I have been commissioned to find and kill the leader of the creatures (which is human).

I believe I spotted him over the last couple nights. I'm going out on a limb here, and hope I am protected or the creatures have a better target. I'm not even sure the leader of the creatures has contact with the creatures at this time. It is important that I am able to counter this guy before he becomes too powerful.

I didn't want to post this much information, but it looks like I have no choice. God save the king.
Old 07-17-2005, 06:08 AM   #516
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Hmmm, that explains all the searching that you're doing. Sorry if I blew your cover, then... I really have nothing else to rely on but my nightly guard duties. I will, however, have my vote remain on you. I have no evidence towards henry296, although his night action was quite... interesting.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:00 AM   #517
KWhit
Coordinator

It sucks to be killed and not even know why or by what.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #518
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
It sucks to be killed and not even know why or by what.

I think I saw your body covered in blood, but couldn't make out who was responsible. The person waved their arms and blinded me. I was told there was a new evil in the village.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #519
henry296
College Starter

I am going to cast my vote now because I think I know who might be responsible:

vote jeff061
Old 07-17-2005, 11:35 AM   #520
Thomkal
Head Coach

Sorry, but right now I can't believe anything you say Henry. You said you stayed inside your tent the first two days, and now you report seeing all sorts of things, and then you vote for someone who hasn't been suspected so far? Too much confusion to deal with.

VOTE HENRY296

Fouts,

Care to say who you saw?
Old 07-17-2005, 12:16 PM   #521
henry296
College Starter

The reason I stayed in my tent the first 2 nights, was I didn't use my attack powers. Last night, since I thought it might be my last, I attempted my one attack as a bandit. However, something happened and my attack did not go off as planned. Since the creatures now know that I am a threat since I haven't killed yet, I am now very much at risk, however, I hope the bandits don't lynch me first.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:17 PM   #522
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I really didn't suspect Henry, since up to this point hes just played the game like he usually does. But now I do, for obvious reasons. Are you making accusations on a hunch or are you getting desperate?

For now, Vote Henry.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-17-2005 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:19 PM   #523
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Heh, christ, if you really are a bandit I'd imagine the Creatures want you alive. Call it the Duke Airhog principle..

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-17-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:53 PM   #524
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

It's between Henry and Fouts for me, and I'm not sure yet. Hopefully, some more light will be shed this afternoon. At this point, I'm leaning towards Henry.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:48 PM   #525
digamma
Torchbearer

I believe Fouts's explanation. I'm not sure if I believe henry or not.

I need to look back at votes thus far and come to a decision.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:20 PM   #526
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Sorry, but right now I can't believe anything you say Henry. You said you stayed inside your tent the first two days, and now you report seeing all sorts of things, and then you vote for someone who hasn't been suspected so far? Too much confusion to deal with.

VOTE HENRY296

Fouts,

Care to say who you saw?

I have been looking for thier leader and I have a couple suspicious characters but nothing concrete. I have been getting similar "hint" type messages like what Neon posted. Now I'm hoping we have enough guards in camp for me to stay alive.

Last night I recieved a message stating that it was getting stronger (I assume that was the kill of KWhit). I'm really worried what this guy can do. I know that it said the creatures escaped from a tower, so it makes sense that whatever controlled them wants them back. There is something bigger here than those creatures.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:36 PM   #527
Thomkal
Head Coach

Fouts,

You say you got the same message as Neon but about someone else. That would imply based on the message Neon posted that specifically identifies you, that you got a message that specifically identifies someone else. Does it not?
Old 07-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #528
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Fouts,

You say you got the same message as Neon but about someone else. That would imply based on the message Neon posted that specifically identifies you, that you got a message that specifically identifies someone else. Does it not?

Yes. I have two names, but the messages do not tell me what their role is. I'm guessing that they are important roles, because of the hint of the message. These messages don't exactly implicate them. They just arouse suspicion.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:47 PM   #529
digamma
Torchbearer

I'm going to trust Fouts and Vote henry296.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #530
JeeberD
General Manager

Ditto here.

Vote Henry

Now I'm off to read Half Blood Prince. Don't expect any more posting from me...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:51 PM   #531
henry296
College Starter

While I have no information on specific people, I can say there is someone out there that can prevent bandit attacks and stopped me from striking my target last night.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:10 PM   #532
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I really didn't suspect Henry, since up to this point hes just played the game like he usually does. But now I do, for obvious reasons. Are you making accusations on a hunch or are you getting desperate?

For now, Vote Henry.

Jeff - It is mostly a hunch. After your comment about not wanting to vote for Airhog the quiet one and voted for me, I perceived that as a non comittal reason to vote for me which indicated to me that you might not be a bandit. Therefore, since I wasn't sure if I would be back to see the lynching on Friday night, my order for Friday night was to attack you. However, after the night round I was given a PM telling me what happened with my attack.

I have pretty much said everything I can. As I was searching for you, I saw a person leaning over a dead bloody body (Kwhit) with a magical blue light highlighting the scene. The person was chanting spells and incantations. They looked at me and waved their arms and blinded me. Since I was looking for you, I assumed you might be the one who was casting the spells. I went back to my tent scared about this new magical evil in camp.

Nobody has given me any other viable candidate to vote for. I believe the neon_chaos and Fouts are good people. The only possibility from my viewpoint is Suicane. He is the only one who didn't vote for either myself or Airhog on the last vote and stayed with JeeberD, although that could be personal.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:18 PM   #533
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Tough decision, but I'm going to trust Fouts and

I vote Henry296
Old 07-17-2005, 04:52 PM   #534
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'll roll with it as well and

Vote henry296.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:02 PM   #535
henry296
College Starter

I thought about switching to Fouts, but it really isn't worth especially since I really do think he is a good guy.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:53 PM   #536
Masked
College Starter

Since I am not too late, sticking with the same one i vote for yesterday.

Vote Henry
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:39 PM   #537
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Henry296 - BrianD, TazFTW, Fouts, Thomkal, Jeff061, JeeberD, Eaglesfan, Raiders Army, digamma
Fouts - Neon Chaos
jeff061 - henry296

Not Voting - Suicane75, heybrad, Masked, kingfc22

If anyone wants to join the game let me know and you can replace heybrad.

The lynching goes smoothly tonight and Henry296 is executed with an arrow shot. Unfortunately no change seems to happen, so apparently he was just a regular bandit!

Night 4

TazFTW
Suicane75
Neon_Chaos
Jeff061
Fouts
Raiders Army
Thomkal
Kwhit - killed Night 3 (bandit)
Airhog - Lynched Day 3 (bandit)
KevinNU7 - killed Night 2 (Spy)
Coffee Warlord - devoured Night 2 (Spy)
heybrad
henry296 - Lynched on Day 4 (Bandit)
BrianD
JeeberD
Eaglesfan27
SirFozzie - Lynched Day 2 (bandit)
Qwikshot - devoured night 1 (bandit)
Schmidty - killed Night 2 (creature)
Masked
digamma
Mr. Wednesday - Lynched Day 1 (bandit)
Swaggs - killed Night 2 (bandit)
Mrsimperless - killed Night 1 (ex-deputy)
Vince - killed Night 2 (Creature)
Kingfc22

Night actions due in by midnight, but since it's the weekend I'll allow some slack as long as you can get them in by fairly early tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Peregrine : 07-18-2005 at 12:18 AM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #538
Fouts
College Starter

Well, henry being just a bandit doesn't make sense with the messages I have received. I'll have to see what I get tonight, assuming I survive the night.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:29 PM   #539
digamma
Torchbearer

Peregrine,

For the official record, I did vote in post 529.

Unfortunately, I voted to kill a regular bandit.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:33 PM   #540
Suicane75
Coordinator

Some suspicious stuff going down. We don't know that the unknown role is, I suggested it may be that of the King, Fouts says in a later post, "God save the King". And he was clearly wrong about Henry. Still, I have a lingering suspicion about someone else as well. This is complicated.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:59 PM   #541
henry296
College Starter

Good luck to my fellow bandits.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:25 PM   #542
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sorry Henry
Old 07-18-2005, 12:19 AM   #543
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Sorry digamma, I was doing that in a hurry so I thought I may have missed someone.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:24 AM   #544
Peregrine
Pro Starter

It's a strange night, the full moon is out but it's quiet for most of the night. People sleep easier than they have for some days. Suddenly though, towards dawn, an explosion rocks the camp, tents are knocked down or destroyed, small trees flattened, and everyone wakes up and comes running out. In the center of the destruction stands BrianD, but he is greatly changed. He seems taller, and bigger, and he is surrounded by a flaring blue nimbus of magic. He speaks to you, and his mocking voice echoes supernaturally through the camp. "Fools, I am reborn! My creatures have returned my power!" He tosses aside some small objects, you think they were once the jewelled vials from the tower, but now they are just blackened lumps. He continues, "I am the warlock G'dar, owner of the tower, and you shall pay for your desecration! My creatures will drain you all dry!" One of the bandits shoots a bow at the warlock, but the arrow just bounces harmlessly off him. BrianD doesn't seem to be doing anything right now, but you have a feeling you wouldn't be able to hurt him even if you did lynch him. Umm...at least no one died tonight?

Day 5

TazFTW
Suicane75
Neon_Chaos
Jeff061
Fouts
Raiders Army
Thomkal
Hoopsguy
BrianD
JeeberD
Eaglesfan27
Masked
digamma
Kingfc22
Kwhit - killed Night 3 (bandit)
Airhog - Lynched Day 3 (bandit)
KevinNU7 - killed Night 2 (Spy)
Coffee Warlord - devoured Night 2 (Spy)
henry296 - Lynched on Day 4 (Bandit)
SirFozzie - Lynched Day 2 (bandit)
Qwikshot - devoured night 1 (bandit)
Schmidty - killed Night 2 (creature)
Mr. Wednesday - Lynched Day 1 (bandit)
Swaggs - killed Night 2 (bandit)
Mrsimperless - killed Night 1 (ex-deputy)
Vince - killed Night 2 (Creature)

Votes in by 8 pm. Also note that Hoopsguy has taken over for Heybrad

Last edited by Peregrine : 07-18-2005 at 05:57 AM.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:43 AM   #545
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Uhhhhh....can we lynch BrianD?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:53 AM   #546
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Let me be the first to say.

OH MY GOD.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:59 AM   #547
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dola

Either the creatures didn't kill tonight, converted someone, or all the creatures are dead. Not sure.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:02 AM   #548
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm thinking no.

Looks like BrianD is the one who got Kwhit earlier and he was leading the charge on Henry last night. Since both of them were bandits, it appears that the warlock is going after us first.

Henry was trying to take down jeff, who he says was protected from his bandit attack. Right now that feels like a good place to start making friends in this game.

Not sure how much I'll be around between now and vote, so I'll want to make sure I get one in now. I'll try to check back in later today and see if the discussion takes off in another direction to change my mind. But for now ....

Vote Jeff061
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:09 AM   #549
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
It seems pretty clear that the creatures converted someone last night. It is possible that all the creatures are gone and it is just bandits against king's men now, but I doubt that. I would guess that the creatures would convert someone that we have already cleared. Someone like JeeberD or Raiders Army...or maybe one of the other confirmed bandits. I'm guessing they will play on what we think we know and turn it around on us. We'll have to watch them closely.

Not sure if this clears Jeebs or RA, but Brian posted this over the weekend before being revealed as the warlock. I'm hoping that Fouts is telling the truth and will be able to kill Brian. If we still have a bodyguard/doctor/whatever out there it might not be a bad idea to keep him alive tonight so he can take his shot.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:13 AM   #550
Suicane75
Coordinator

I am so fucking lost in this game.

Edit: Although the same thing bothers me now that bothered me 3-4 days ago, and thats Jeebers silence. I feel like ever since he got off the hook on day 1 that he's been laying low. But as i said above, I'm so fucking lost in this game.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 07-18-2005 at 06:16 AM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote