Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-18-2005, 08:09 PM   #751
Thomkal
Head Coach

I didn't realize Jeeber wasn't there until I saw the final vote, and no one else did either. With the two guys I picked, I was truly hoping that if I didn't get creatures, I'd get bandits either who had used their kill power already, or a role that wasn't able to provide us with any information.

And before everyone jumps on me for taking out the doctor, please note that not one of my fellow bandits or pro-bandit roles came out and said. "I know this guy is against the bandits and this is why" I was really hoping for some "Hallelujah" comment that would have definitely pinned a creature or anti-bandit role. When that didn't happen, I had no choice but to go on with my plan for better or worse. Sadly it turned out to be worse.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:09 PM   #752
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Unless Eaglesfan is the Camp Leader and thought the late votes for Jeeber would count.

I'm not the camp leader. As far as Thomkal's impressions of me, it was just an astute observation. I was very proud of myself for thinking of it while half asleep in the shower this morning and knew I had to post it before I went to work.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:12 PM   #753
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
And before everyone jumps on me for taking out the doctor, please note that not one of my fellow bandits or pro-bandit roles came out and said. "I know this guy is against the bandits and this is why" I was really hoping for some "Hallelujah" comment that would have definitely pinned a creature or anti-bandit role. When that didn't happen, I had no choice but to go on with my plan for better or worse. Sadly it turned out to be worse.

I don't know it seems to me you told everyone to shutup and do what you said or be accused, first thing in the morning. Meh. Let's see what the night brings us.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:15 PM   #754
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Maybe Thom's the camp leader and that's why he had the balls to pull off such a flawed idea .

Oooh I keep forgetting about the Camp Leader. I can't quite believe he hasn't used his power yet though when it appeared obvious at the end that both Henry and Airhog were bandits. I wonder when he can use his power. Before the vote is over or after? I hope someday the Camp Leader whomever he is, comes forward and takes a stand for the bandits that look up to him (and want to take his job )
Old 07-18-2005, 08:18 PM   #755
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't know it seems to me you told everyone to shutup and do what you said or be accused, first thing in the morning. Meh. Let's see what the night brings us.

I did because no one was taking charge and trying to figure out things. Kwhit tried to and was killed for it, so perhaps everyone was a bit gunshy. My normal non-game manner is not at all forceful like I appeared to be in posts today. I was just frustrated that we weren't working together. I apologize if I offended anyone.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:20 PM   #756
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I meant to emphasize that you weren't looking for suggestions, not that you offended me(which you didn't).

Old 07-18-2005, 08:24 PM   #757
Vince
Pro Starter

Damn it RA, and here you were the most likely suspect to have killed me (at least I thought). I'm still eagerly anticipating the end, both to see how it turns out, and to find out which of you punks offed me

Go bad guys!
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:25 PM   #758
Thomkal
Head Coach

No I suppose I didn't Jeff, but I felt that only gave the creatures a way in to undermine my plan if I let anyone make suggestion. Again if someone had come in and said I know Player X is a creature and this is why, I would have at least paused my plan if not outright abandoned it if I believed them. Trust me, I really didn't want the spotlight on me.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:29 PM   #759
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
I did because no one was taking charge and trying to figure out things. Kwhit tried to and was killed for it, so perhaps everyone was a bit gunshy.

It's all I can do to keep from posting what's on my mind and try to take charge myself right now - even though I'm dead.

Anywhoo... Looks like I need to hurry up and get my next game ready. It doesn't look like this one is going to last much longer.

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #760
Vince
Pro Starter

I'm sure you already have plenty of volunteers, but count me in if you have room
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:01 PM   #761
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

So I don't even get to vote for lynchings anymore? That is no fun. I guess my interaction is either mocking or being funny. I'm not sure I can do funny all that often, but I don't really have much mocking in me either. Oh well, I'll come up with something.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:05 PM   #762
Fouts
College Starter

Consider yourself a ghost role. For soon, you will be one!
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #763
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

You talk big, but what will you be saying when I am wearing your heart as a hat. They say that a person may wear his heart on his sleeve, but I may wear your heart on my sleeve.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:29 PM   #764
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Damnit. I'm sorry Masked. I didn't wake up early today. I should've been able to defend you.

You were the first guy I was tailing and I was pretty sure that you were either a guard or an anti-creature character.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:35 PM   #765
Thomkal
Head Coach

Now do you see why I asked people to reveal what they had seen?
Old 07-18-2005, 09:42 PM   #766
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Now do you see why I asked people to reveal what they had seen?

I was planning to dish out the goods if and when someone I knew was innocent was targetted, but everyone started voting late. I was also planning to wake up early today, unfortunately my body wouldn't cooperate.

Anyway, I still think that revealing who's who should be done as a last resort.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:45 PM   #767
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Fouts.

Now that you know that BrianD is the leader of the creautres, what do you do next? Does it automatically make you the most useless member of our party?
Old 07-19-2005, 12:52 AM   #768
Peregrine
Pro Starter

The night doesn't begin well, as everyone has barely settled down to sleep when BrianD walks into camp, calmly grabs Neon_Chaos from his bed, holds him up in the air, and pulls his heart out and devours it, all the time Neon's horrible shrieks are flooding the camp. Then BrianD tosses the remains down and walks out of camp, but you feel he's not too far away! The morning is worse as more bodies are found. JeeberD is found dead in his bed, his throat slit. Raiders Army is found drained dry by the creatures. Will the madness never end?

Neon_Chaos was a guard, JeeberD and Raiders Army were bandits.

The mood is extremely gloomy today, and you can all feel the darkness hovering over the camp. You're pretty sure if you don't lynch a creature today, it will all be over.

Day 6

TazFTW
Suicane75
Jeff061
Fouts
Thomkal
Hoopsguy
BrianD - evil Warlock
Eaglesfan27
digamma
Kingfc22
JeeberD - killed Night 5 (bandit)
Raiders Army - devoured Night 5 (bandit)
Neon_Chaos - killed by Warlock Night 5 (guard)
Masked - Lynched Day 5 (doctor)
Kwhit - killed Night 3 (bandit)
Airhog - Lynched Day 3 (bandit)
KevinNU7 - killed Night 2 (Spy)
Coffee Warlord - devoured Night 2 (Spy)
henry296 - Lynched on Day 4 (Bandit)
SirFozzie - Lynched Day 2 (bandit)
Qwikshot - devoured night 1 (bandit)
Schmidty - killed Night 2 (creature)
Mr. Wednesday - Lynched Day 1 (bandit)
Swaggs - killed Night 2 (bandit)
Mrsimperless - killed Night 1 (ex-deputy)
Vince - killed Night 2 (Creature)

Lynch votes in by 8 pm.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:57 AM   #769
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

We're screwed.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:05 AM   #770
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I vote Suicane75

Why? Why not.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:07 AM   #771
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
I vote Suicane75

Why? Why not.

Because it wont get you anywhere.

I was wrong about Jebber, Thom was wrong about Henry. We've been a big bag of wrong all game.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:08 AM   #772
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

You're screwed indeed. I know who the other guard is. Too bad I'm dead. Hah.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:26 AM   #773
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
Because it wont get you anywhere.

I was wrong about Jebber, Thom was wrong about Henry. We've been a big bag of wrong all game.

Exactly, might as well stay the course.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:23 AM   #774
Vince
Pro Starter

Woot! Way to go bad guys
Old 07-19-2005, 03:32 AM   #775
Schmidty
Coordinator

Is this game still on?
Old 07-19-2005, 03:41 AM   #776
Suicane75
Coordinator

Well, before ya lynch me I'd like to ask Diggama what he was doing last night.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 05:00 AM   #777
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Christ, down four in one night? Not pretty.

Quote:
You're pretty sure if you don't lynch a creature today, it will all be over.

Looking even worse. I think we need to be careful with possible creatures that are willing to put their neck on the line to end the game. Assuming we do indeed lose if we lynch incorrectly tonight.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:30 AM   #778
Thomkal
Head Coach

Holy cow I'm still alive. I guess the creatures thought keeping me alive was even more painful than killing me after last night.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:46 AM   #779
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm just glad I lasted as long as I did. Good game fellas...although for the most part, I don't think most of us knew what the hell was going on.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 05:50 AM   #780
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
I was planning to dish out the goods if and when someone I knew was innocent was targetted, but everyone started voting late. I was also planning to wake up early today, unfortunately my body wouldn't cooperate.

Anyway, I still think that revealing who's who should be done as a last resort.

Well now you are dead and the information you could have provided now that is last resort time is lost to us, perhaps you will rethink this in the future. For the most part I agree with you about doing it as a last resort. With Brian revealed as a warlock, I thought we were there last round.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:56 AM   #781
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine

The mood is extremely gloomy today, and you can all feel the darkness hovering over the camp. You're pretty sure if you don't lynch a creature today, it will all be over.

Okay folks this is it. Now is there someone who wants to come forward with their role and any information they may have received during the course of the game? Just for the record, I will tell you who I killed now that it is likely the last round. I killed Mr. Simperless on Day 1. (sorry about that Mr. S )
Old 07-19-2005, 05:57 AM   #782
Thomkal
Head Coach

Oh and I want to state for the record that those who thought they knew better than me and voted for Jeeber were wrong too. :P
Old 07-19-2005, 06:18 AM   #783
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I received a vision of myself and the doctor working together, but it was interrupted by the Warlock's revelation. I'm hoping to get more information tonight.

I will say that the other person I received a message about was JeeberD, but since Henry was just a bandit, maybe that was the Warlock distracting me away from him.

Well the doctor is dead, and yet even though your vision has not come true, we are still alive. You kept us from voting for you last round because of your claims that you vision was interrupted, and that you would likely get more this round. You boasted you would kill Brian in the little exchange where Brian boasted he would be wearing your heart. Yet you are both alive.

I just cannot believe any longer that the creatures would keep someone alive for this long if they had the ability to stop them. I think he's been converted into one of them.

VOTE FOUTS
Old 07-19-2005, 06:38 AM   #784
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

His story is a bit hairy, I don't know what to make of it really. But I'm not jumping or starting any bandwagons before 8 in the morning. We need more people in the discussion.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:47 AM   #785
hoopsguy
General Manager

I guess the good news at this point is that we have a better shot at getting a creature instead of a bandit with our lynching - slowly but surely those odds are moving into our favor as our number dwindle

Thom - I would really love to hear why you think we need to keep Jeff alive. Never did get any indication on what you think his role is. Seeing as how the #1 suspect on your overnight list was eaten and still a bandit guard, I'm curious about some expanded rationale for the last guy on your list.

10 left, 9 removing the warlock from the count. We are done if we don't lynch a creature. So lets try to do some math here.

Scenario #1:
We goof, Brian and 1 creature kill over night= 6 left and we are outnumbered/even? That implies that there are two creatures left. Has there been a night that there was more than one creature kill yet?

If there are multiple creatures left, why was there only one kill last night? Or did they use a conversion? IF that is the case, then there are three creatures remaining.

Scenario #2 (assumes 3 creatures):
We finally lynch a creature, Brian and two remaining creatures kill tonight = 6 left and we are even in numbers. Game over.

If scenario #2 is accurate, then our only chance is to lynch tonight and have a bandit kill for one this evening.

Any other scenarios I come up with involve creatures not being able to kill on consecutive nights. Given that scenario #2 is basically mission impossible (we are dogmeat without having a bandit attack in reserve) I'm not going to spend a lot more time on it.

Anyone else want to take a shot at figuring out how many creatures are left?

Fouts, anything vision-like come in last night? I think you are the only one out there who has made any comments about insight into other players based on role that is still alive.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:03 AM   #786
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hoops,

Reread the rules, the creatures can only kill once/night. We'd all be long dead otherwise.

As for your scenario 2, I have to think there is a bandit attack left according to it because if there is not, then the game would be over. That is if your scenario is accurate. I also firmly believe that they have no conversion ability left as there was no creature kill on two nights I believe.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:06 AM   #787
Thomkal
Head Coach

As for Jeff I will give him one last chance to reveal his role before I do it myself. I will then confirm or deny if I believe him. Jeff if you are the role I think, then since this is last round unless we get a creature, revealing your role now clears us another person. And you should be in favor of that.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #788
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I told ya'll Jeeber was innocent, bitches.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 08:38 AM   #789
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
I told ya'll Jeeber was innocent, bitches.
they'll never learn
Old 07-19-2005, 08:47 AM   #790
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
You're screwed indeed. I know who the other guard is. Too bad I'm dead. Hah.

Other guard? Crap, I must have misread something. I thought you were the last guard.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:51 AM   #791
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I still really do not want to reveal my role, because even if we do this right and mislynch tomorrow night we lose, and I can be very helpful by surviving tonight. But after seeing a couple possibly incorrect votes already I suppose now is the time, especially since I recieved my first piece of concrete information. I have no idea who Thomkal thinks I am, but I am the other guard.

Last night I was out and saw Suicane. I saw him enter Raiders tent and I heard some blood curdling sounds.

This is what I saw last night. It's apparent to me Suicane is one of the creatures. I do not know who the others are. I suggest we follow voting patterns today and compare them with the past. Maybe you guys can figure out who he was working with.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #792
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hmmmm that is an interesting revelation Jeff. I had always thought it odd that Suicane kept on voting for Jeeber after Coffee "cleared" him. The fact that no one tried to take him out for doing so helped to solidify in my mind that Jeeber was a bandit.

I have to say that Guard was not the role I had expected from you. I will go back and quote the posts that led me to believe what I thought Jeff's role was. In the meantime, can you please reveal everything you have seen since the beginning of the game? It makes little sense to protect anyone at this point because we lose if we don't find a creature tonight. We need to clear everyone we can.

Can anyone still alive claim they saw Jeff do something during one of the nights that would contradict or confirm his role here?
Old 07-19-2005, 09:40 AM   #793
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well now you are dead and the information you could have provided now that is last resort time is lost to us, perhaps you will rethink this in the future. For the most part I agree with you about doing it as a last resort. With Brian revealed as a warlock, I thought we were there last round.

Actually it was sound strategy. If I had revealed who the 2nd guard is, then the creatures would probably have killed him this night instead of Raiders.

Seeing as how I'm dead, I am neither confirming or denying anything else said, admitted to or confessed about in the game.

Go Bandits!
Old 07-19-2005, 09:46 AM   #794
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
While I have no information on specific people, I can say there is someone out there that can prevent bandit attacks and stopped me from striking my target last night.

Jeff - It is mostly a hunch. After your comment about not wanting to vote for Airhog the quiet one and voted for me, I perceived that as a non comittal reason to vote for me which indicated to me that you might not be a bandit. Therefore, since I wasn't sure if I would be back to see the lynching on Friday night, my order for Friday night was to attack you. However, after the night round I was given a PM telling me what happened with my attack.

I have pretty much said everything I can. As I was searching for you, I saw a person leaning over a dead bloody body (Kwhit) with a magical blue light highlighting the scene. The person was chanting spells and incantations. They looked at me and waved their arms and blinded me. Since I was looking for you, I assumed you might be the one who was casting the spells. I went back to my tent scared about this new magical evil in camp.

Nobody has given me any other viable candidate to vote for. I believe the neon_chaos and Fouts are good people. The only possibility from my viewpoint is Suicane. He is the only one who didn't vote for either myself or Airhog on the last vote and stayed with JeeberD, although that could be personal.

These are two consecutive posts from Henry about why he voted for Jeff. He says he used his bandit attack on Jeff but something blocked him. There are two things that could have happened to block the attack as far as I am aware, assuming Jeff's claim that he was nothing but a bandit.

1) Two bandits attacking Jeff, they would then cancel each other out. Henry himself doesn't think this is what happened in an earlier post that I did not quote here.

2) Jeff is the Hostage. The Hostage blocks any single bandit attack on him. Here is the wording of the Hostage's role from page 1.

"Hostage - An important merchant from the town who is being held for ransom by the bandits. The bandits don't want to kill him since he is valuable to them, so if a bandit attacks him the attack will not go off, and that bandit will be told his identity. However if more than one bandit attacks him on the same night he will be killed in the confusion"

So that's why I guessed Jeff was the hostage and wanted to keep all the bandits alive. Any that might attack him singly couldn't kill him, and the role description says that the bandits don't want to kill him since he is valuable to them. I tried to hint at that in my first posts about what I thought Jeff was.

Now that he claims to be a Guard, I have to be suspicious of him. Because no where in the description of the Guard role does it say that he can block bandit attacks. And Henry says he used his bandit attack on him. So unless a Guard is treated as a bandit and thus two bandits attacked Jeff on the same night, Jeff cannot be a Guard. Here is the role description of a guard from page 1.

"Guard - You spend your nights on guard duty for the camp. This gives you a good chance to spot what's going on, and who is killing who at night. You will be notified each night if you have spotted anything."

Also note that Henry was suspcious of Suicane.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:54 AM   #795
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'm at work so I'll try to go back and sum everything up before I leave, no guarentees. Why was I not killed? Wondering that myself.

Quote:
If two bandits use their night attacks against the same person, neither goes off as they spook each other. The power is not used in this case.

That effects everyone. I'd guess this is the case. There is also the possibility of another secret role. Peregrine said at least one exists, so there could be a couple.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:24 AM   #796
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Last night I was out and saw Suicane. I saw him enter Raiders tent and I heard some blood curdling sounds.

Bastard!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:26 AM   #797
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

A couple of lines of thought. We could trust what we just heard and vote for Suicane. We could think this was a brilliant plan to screw us by Thomkal, and vote for him. Just because JeeberD was a wrong choice, doesn't exonerate him. We could believe Fouts has been misleading us and vote for him. This is obviously a critical choice and I'm going to think about it more and vote later today.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:56 AM   #798
Swaggs
Coordinator

You bandits haven't gotten a single creature since I died.

I'm starting to root for the creatures.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:57 AM   #799
Fouts
College Starter

Well, things didn't go well last night. I don't want to give everything to the Warlock, but I do have a defensive item that saves me from him and the creatures. I think he knows it, because he is avoiding me.

I did have a vision last night. It revealed that the camp leader and my role can kill the warlock, I just don't know how yet. I even got a peek at who the camp leader is. I'm not sure if I should name him, but he is one of the quieter ones.

Also, I have had visions of a couple other roles in the past. These people are still alive and I can exonerate them, if we want them outted. Is this what we want?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:18 PM   #800
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Here is what I have seen:

Night One: Nothing useful. Blank so to say Noises and suspicious activity. No names though.
Night two: Saw Fouts studying books, not sure what that means. Could be for the better or for worse
Night three: I saw something that clued me into Digamma's role. Hopefully if the time comes he can benefit us today.
Night four: Saw Thomkal. It seems to me he was a bandit, but I'm not 100% sure. My doubt is compounded by the events from yesterday
Night five: As stated, Suicane entering Raiders tent.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-19-2005 at 12:19 PM.