Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #2251
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Schmidty View Post
Oh? I'm trying to read between the lines, but I think I'm missing something lol

Well, if you knew our victory conditions, you wouldn't be missing anything. But then, if you knew the victory conditions, there wouldn't have been a game, really.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #2252
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Oh? I'm trying to read between the lines, but I think I'm missing something lol

I don't know. He might just be trying to scare us since that's the route he seems to be taking. I guess we picked the right person out of the four after all.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #2253
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Oh, BTW...

I still have the Book.

So...if we lynch you it gets destroyed!

Assuming you're telling the truth....
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #2254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So...if we lynch you it gets destroyed!

Assuming you're telling the truth....

Well, I will die when the lynch goes down, yes. But that's the fun part about the Book. You see, I am the brutal, and the Book has a nifty little power that doubles my power. I can take two people with me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #2255
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Well, if you knew our victory conditions, you wouldn't be missing anything. But then, if you knew the victory conditions, there wouldn't have been a game, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
RULES

VICTORY CONDITIONS

The Order of R'lyeh (Werewolves) win if there are equal (or more) amounts of the Order and Students

Actually we do. LOL
Old 06-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #2256
Racer
College Benchwarmer

So two villagers might die tonight then. But the villagers will win the game. Nothing really to worry about other then you can't really say you made it to the end of the game.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #2257
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Actually we do. LOL

There was a catch. This is a Schmidty game, after all. You did notice the twists, right? We had one way of circumventing the regular victory conditions--kill the four major Villager roles and the Book Bearer.

Tonight, Render and Mrs. Schmidty go with me.

And the last wolf takes Racer. Wolves win.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #2258
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
There was a catch. This is a Schmidty game, after all. You did notice the twists, right? We had one way of circumventing the regular victory conditions--kill the four major Villager roles and the Book Bearer.

Tonight, Render and Mrs. Schmidty go with me.

And the last wolf takes Racer. Wolves win.

That might work if you weren't the last wolf
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #2259
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
That might work if you weren't the last wolf

We started with five.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #2260
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

LOL if that is true that's actually pretty sweet. I still say the students win either way, we kicked ass.

I'm not moving my vote Chief, but nice try
Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #2261
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, I wanted to say how funny it is that I was referred to so often as UTR and only five players had more posts than I did. Weird game.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #2262
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
We started with five.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Go wolves!!! (Still trying to project a positive outlook)

Sure.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #2263
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
BTW, I wanted to say how funny it is that I was referred to so often as UTR and only five players had more posts than I did. Weird game.

I guess it depends on what's talked about though too and how much info is in the posts. I would say Alan, Hoops, Pass and Axxon (towards the end) stick out to me as major posters this game (aside from myself). That's said without looking at the actual numbers - those are the ones that stand out.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #2264
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
LOL if that is true that's actually pretty sweet. I still say the students win either way, we kicked ass.

I'm not moving my vote Chief, but nice try

Not asking you, too. In fact, my death ensures your defeat. I don't get the brutal kills without it. We probably don't make it the three more days needed anyway without you guys finding the last wolf, so this was really the only way to do this.

If I had been able to be here in the day time, I was going to fake reveal as the BG to draw Render out. That's what threw us. We couldn't pin down the BG. We thought KWhit was the guy, which was why we went after him.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #2265
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
We started with five.

Ok, even if I believe you, you're assuming you can take out both Mrs. S and Me and even if you could take two people out, you're assuming, in a schmidty game, that the rest of us don't have any extra abilities.

I am the martial Artist. I'm also a theology major. I study how to protect life. That doesn't limit me to only protecting at night.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #2266
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I guess it depends on what's talked about though too and how much info is in the posts. I would say Alan, Hoops, Pass and Axxon (towards the end) stick out to me as major posters this game (aside from myself). That's said without looking at the actual numbers - those are the ones that stand out.

I wouldn't disagree about them, but you also weren't around a lot when I was. I am sure those who were were much more aware of me in this game.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #2267
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Hey, I think I had more posts then you.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #2268
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Not asking you, too. In fact, my death ensures your defeat.

You're not "asking" me too, but by saying it trying to make me think it's safer to take out the "other" wolf tonight instead.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #2269
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:

LOL omg, how could I not have said Racer and Render too?

ok, my memory sucks, now you know it's out there, I can't hide it lol
Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #2270
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok, even if I believe you, you're assuming you can take out both Mrs. S and Me and even if you could take two people out, you're assuming, in a schmidty game, that the rest of us don't have any extra abilities.

I am the martial Artist. I'm also a theology major. I study how to protect life. That doesn't limit me to only protecting at night.

Bull. Never seen a role stop a brutal. I'm certain you can't stop this either. Schmidty as much as told us you couldn't when we pestered him with questions.

(You think Alan was bad in thread? You should have seen the Alan-to-Schmidty PM box )

Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #2271
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
I wouldn't disagree about them, but you also weren't around a lot when I was. I am sure those who were were much more aware of me in this game.

I may not have been online, but I still read all the posts.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #2272
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

lol...I am not trying to rank with everyone. You guys were great. I'm just saying that people who think I was UTR probably should have paid more attention.

Heck, surprised I wasn't scanned or spied.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #2273
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're not "asking" me too, but by saying it trying to make me think it's safer to take out the "other" wolf tonight instead.

No, really, it doesn't matter. Kill me. Go ahead. This game is over.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #2274
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Whew! I think it's safe to say that the villagers are going to nab 5 wolves in 4 days. Has that ever happened before?
Old 06-19-2008, 07:59 PM   #2275
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Whew! I think it's safe to say that the villagers are going to nab 5 wolves in 4 days. Has that ever happened before?

Too bad there are six of us.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #2276
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Heck, surprised I wasn't scanned or spied.

I wanted to on Day 1, but went with Alan since he seemed so convincing in his arguments that I wanted to know straight out if I could trust him. Day 2 I went with EF because he was one of the top ones that the group was gunning for - it was going to be either him or PB that night. Day 3 it was Henry because I wanted to go completely random with the quiet ones. Day 4 was Racer to see who killed him if anyone tried. Day 5 I went back to one of the original suspects, PB and saw nothing. You were going to be my the one tonight, but I'll take your lynching instead.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #2277
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=64005

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #2278
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Too bad there are six of us.

Who is the other then, since this game is going to be over in the morning?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #2279
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Deadline, but he's indisposed at the moment, he'll be right here.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #2280
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Who is the other then, since this game is going to be over in the morning?

There are still night actions available to roles we know nothing about. I mean, WTH was the Manipulator, lol? I don't trust Schmidty, so I ain't saying. Taking out Render ensures the one guy we know can stop a night kill won't be around.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #2281
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There is good news. We only get a major victory if we keep the Book, and that won't be possible here. I need it to help us get a minor victory. So you guys can take solace in that. It was really a quite phenomenal game for you all.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #2282
Schmidty
Coordinator

Sorry. Deadline.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #2283
RendeR
Coordinator

It was nice playing with you CR, nice try, really =) Always go down with confidence!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #2284
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I wonder if Schmidty will wait until tomorrow to officially reveal that the villagers won to add a little bit of suspense.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #2285
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It was nice playing with you CR, nice try, really =) Always go down with confidence!

Confidence is easy when you're going to win. I'm not really such a good loser. You think better of me than I am. I am confident for a reason.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #2286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wonder if Schmidty will wait until tomorrow to officially reveal that the villagers won to add a little bit of suspense.

I doubt it. Our night action is already submitted.

Hey, Racer, how you want it? Ritual knife? Neck twist? Or damned to hell by evil spirits?

Old 06-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #2287
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I doubt it. Our night action is already submitted.

Hey, Racer, how you want it? Ritual knife? Neck twist? Or damned to hell by evil spirits?

Surprise me.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #2288
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Surprise me.

Awesome! We're pulling out the ole "Beyond Thunderdome" death wheel right now. We got some doozies.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #2289
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Awesome! We're pulling out the ole "Beyond Thunderdome" death wheel right now. We got some doozies.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #2290
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Wait wait. Let ME kill him!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #2291
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

hahahah!

Well i had CR a loooong time ago!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #2292
Schmidty
Coordinator

After the shock of Passacaglia suddenly arresting JetsIn06, and the fact that no one was killed or maimed the night before, you all begin to collect yourselves, and go to your gathering spot to debate and cast the normal accusations.

It ends up being not much of a debate. Everyone quickly decides that Chief Rum is the best choice, and with little hesitation or emotion, grimly circle him. At that instant, Chief Rum begins to laugh maniacally, and screams, "You have no idea of the power of the Deep Ones!! Do you think that you puny children can defeat me??? Never, with the full might of my sleeping masters, I will carve the hearts from your chests, and pluck the eyes from your heads!!! The Necronomicon is mine, and the power it gives me will also take your souls!!!". At that, Chief Rum pulls out the Necronomicon in one hand, and a huge, silver dagger in the other. Abruptly, he spins around, and with a back-handed arc, severs Mrs. Schmidty's head from her neck in a spray of blood. In one smooth motion, he spins again, and brings the blade down toward Render, but before his blade gets there, Render grabs his arm, and with a snap, breaks his arm almost in half. Chief Rum screams, and drops the dagger. Like lightning, Render plants his foot in Chief's chest, knocking him to the ground. The rest of you leap on top of CR, and with a horrible bloodlust, begin ripping and tearing him apart, limb by limb.

After the deed is done, you all wait for another Cultist to attack,or for the Necronomicon to bring forth some hideous beast, but it never happens. What does happen, is a flash of green light, and sound of the doors loudly unlocking. You are finally free!! The nightmare is over!!!

With some of you sobbing in relief, you head for the door, and into the sweet, chilly night!!!

Chief Rum was a of the Order of R'lyeh!!!

Students win!!!!

Last edited by Schmidty : 06-19-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #2293
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
hahahah!

Well i had CR a loooong time ago!

No you didn't. I'm still here, and you're gone, gone, gone.

Besides, you know you had no reason.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #2294
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
After the shock of Passacaglia suddenly arresting JetsIn06, and the fact that no one was killed or maimed the night before, you all begin to collect yourselves, and go to your gathering spot to debate and cast the normal accusations.

It ends up being not much of a debate. Everyone quickly decides that Chief Rum is the best choice, and with little hesitation or emotion, grimly circle him. At that instant, Chief Rum begins to laugh maniacally, "And screams, "You have no idea of the power of the Deep Ones!! Do you think that you puny children can defeat me??? Never, with the full might of my sleeping masters, I will carve the hearts from your chests, and pluck the eyes from your heads!!! The Necronomicon is mine, and the power it gives me will also take your souls!!!". At that, Chief Rum pulls out the Necronomicon in one hand, and a huge, silver dagger in the other. Abruptly, he spins around, and with a back-handed arc, he severs Mrs. Schmidty's head from her neck in a spray of blood. In one smooth motion, he spins again, and brings the blade down toward Render, but before his blade gets there, Render grabs his arm, and with a snap, breaks his arm almost in half. Chief Rum screams, and drops the dagger. Like lightning, Render plants his foot in Chief's chest, knocking him to the ground. The rest of you leap on top of CR, and with a horrible bloodlust, begin ripping and tearing him apart, limb by limb.

After the deed is done, you all wait for another Cultist to attack,or for the Necronomicon to bring forth some hideous beast, but it never happens. What does happen, is a flash of green light, and sound of the doors loudly unlocking. You are finally free!! The nightmare is over!!!

With some of you sobbing in relief, you head for the door, and into the sweet, chilly night!!!

Chief Rum was a of the Order of R'lyeh!!!

Villagers win!!!!

YOU LIED TO ME!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #2295
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Villagers win!!! Why am I not surprised that Chief Rum chose Mrs. S as the wolves' final victim?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #2296
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

What was Claph's reason?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #2297
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What was Claph's reason?

Something like, "Well, I gotta pick someone, so why not Chief?" lol

Old 06-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #2298
henry296
College Starter

Way to go fellow villagers!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #2299
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

i had a reason, im jsut a crappy arguer... and im gonna say it agin, no talking next game for me!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #2300
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Why me?!?!?! so sad