Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > WOOF Alternate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-24-2008, 07:40 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2013 Week 6 Sim Results

AZTECS OVER DYNASTY
  • 3 TD PASSES FOR POSH BECKLES LEADS THE WAY FOR MEXICO CITY
  • COAL MINERS WIN SURPRISING DEFENSIVE STRUGGLE OVER SAVANNAH
  • BESSETTE COLDLY EFFICIENT IN STUTTGART WIN
  • RALEIGH WINS WILD ONE OVER HAMPTON ROADS
  • BIG SECOND QUARTER PROPELS FLAMINGOS TO 5-0 RECORD

Old 10-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
Ben E Lou

Screw it. Too hard to post here. Here's the direct link to the recaps:

WOOF GAME RECAPS
Old 10-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
wade moore
lolzcat

Ugh - no reason we should have lost this game. A fumble close to our own endzone was basically the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 10-24-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Ugh - no reason we should have lost this game. A fumble close to our own endzone was basically the difference.

Well, we did run the ball well finally, and our defense had to make a play EVENTUALLY. Good game though.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #5
Ben E Lou

LINCOLN: Finding Creative Ways To Lose Since 2013.

Lincoln: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 34 with nickel personnel and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-7-LIN19 (4Q: 00:59) Rex Barone scrambled for 7 yards. Tackled by CB Shannon Coleman and assisted by CB Ricky Pontbriand. The ball was fumbled and recovered by DES Patrick Cassidy for 26 yards and a TOUCHDOWN! Des Moines 30, Lincoln 24
(4Q: 00:59) Extra point by Joe Westbrook was good. Des Moines 31, Lincoln 24
Old 10-24-2008, 09:40 AM   #6
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Another solid game for the Rabid Javelina. Aneigh has been on fire the past couple of weeks, with a total of 4 incompletions in the last two games. Wesley Porter has been a huge trade deadline pickup, filling in nicely for the injured George Jarvis. He had 7 catches for over 100 yards.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
Jughead Spock
High School Varsity

Is an ugly win against an 0-5 really a 'win'?

On the plus side, I'm recovering from an injury-plagued month and only a game behind in the division. Still hope for the season.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #8
Lintyfresh85
n00b

Ben, did you not upload my file?

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Upload Week 6 File In This Thread If You Can't At WOOF

Just asking because it seems my depth chart didn't change... although I swore I put Askey as my starting WR and PR but in the HTML, he's not listed on the depth chart.

http://www.gstelmack.com/woof/html/27roster.html
Old 10-24-2008, 12:38 PM   #9
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
Ben, did you not upload my file?

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Upload Week 6 File In This Thread If You Can't At WOOF

Just asking because it seems my depth chart didn't change... although I swore I put Askey as my starting WR and PR but in the HTML, he's not listed on the depth chart.

http://www.gstelmack.com/woof/html/27roster.html
I didn't update all of the HTML at both places, so that may be what you're seeing. I'm looking in my import folder right now (haven't cleared it out yet). WOOFWOOF.027 is there, so it was definitely used.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #10
timmynausea
College Starter

Mexico City got a little luck to pull out the road win over Memphis. We came up with a forced fumble at the 2 late in the 4th to prevent the tying score, and had a pick shortly before that to kill another long drive. Donovan Middleton is awesome and tore our d apart.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #11
Celeval
Pro Starter

That was Passut's first pick of the season - the fumble on the 2 was killer. I'll be really, really happy when our rookie stud RB eventually gets over this hamstring problem.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #12
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Baker was very rusty after missing 3 games. His first quarter was horrendous (was 1 for 9 passing or such like) but then he settled down and got close enough to his usual form to lead us to victory.

The defense was once again a great help. We did give up around 350 yards, but put enough pressure on Zack Baker to rattle him. We got to him for 6 sacks, and the D-backs were excellent in coverage, forcing the lesser Baker () to only complete 29 in 61 (!) attempts.

We did lose 3 fumbles, which allowed Oceanside to stay in the game much longer than I cared for.

Good game, Ant.