Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-18-2006, 08:42 PM   #351
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Today wasnt a good day for us lynch wise, but i think in the long run some moves made today will be quite interesting in retrospect.

I'm looking forward to finding out which actions have gotten you in such an optimistic mood, might want to get them out now in case of lynching tonight
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:43 PM   #352
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Also, Lathum, I voted for Tyrith.... so he should have 6 votes.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:44 PM   #353
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
I'm looking forward to finding out which actions have gotten you in such an optimistic mood, might want to get them out now in case of lynching tonight

If they take me tonight, so be it. It will only give the bodyguard more time to work his magic...but ive learned one thing, and its never give out info between lynch and night actions unless it will help the seer choose or something. Thats no longer an option, so any information revealed now will only aid the wolves in picking their victim. If i die, i shall go quietly into the night!

P.S.:Please protect me mr. bodyguard, i dont want to die!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #354
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I do play very cautiously. I am learning a lot from watching the pros like Blade, St. Cronin and hoops play, so hopefully I will get more outgoing.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:47 PM   #355
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I am learning a lot from watching the pros like Blade

Well that was your first mistake if you ever want to be taken seriously around here, everyone thinks im crazy and/or an asshole.

I laugh, but its true...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #356
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Also, Lathum, I voted for Tyrith.... so he should have 6 votes.

fixed, i had st.cronin in 2 spots
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:54 PM   #357
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well that was your first mistake if you ever want to be taken seriously around here, everyone thinks im crazy and/or an asshole.

I laugh, but its true...

I don't think anyone is crazy. Well maybe Qwik is a little crazy.. but in a good, fun way that makes me enjoy when he plays
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:01 PM   #358
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Hah, this is my third game, and my second game was the beginner game, so it didn't really count. Thanks for thinking so highly of me.

Also, what is with you voting for girls? Shouldn't we stick together?

I noticed that I voted for girls today but I had no information and was basically going by instinct. I'm shooting in the dark man, I've no clue where to go next. I hope the assistants and bodyguard choose the same person so we find more info, but again, that's very unlikely... but one can only hope.

The Animal Farm game where hoops guarded Swaggs (I think) and GE tried to kill him and successfully blocked him was awesome; I'm so hoping for the same thing tonight.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #359
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
If they take me tonight, so be it. It will only give the bodyguard more time to work his magic...but ive learned one thing, and its never give out info between lynch and night actions unless it will help the seer choose or something. Thats no longer an option, so any information revealed now will only aid the wolves in picking their victim. If i die, i shall go quietly into the night!

P.S.:Please protect me mr. bodyguard, i dont want to die!

But blade, shouldn't we throw stuff out there in case something like this happens? I mean I would HATE to die holding information that will help the village.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #360
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok here goes....we know there is the potential for something shitty to happen to the person that votes first for the eventual lynch candidate...we dont know exactly what it is, but i would assume there is the chance that the unfortunate soul with the key could get killed....it occurred to me this afternoon that cronin's vote created a very good chance of me being that unfortunate soul....it would be an interesting tactic for the assistants in this game to try and manipulate who ends up trying the keys as a means of disposing of players they feel they want to get rid of without having to deal with the bodyguard.

hence, my thought was that cronin was trying to put me in a spot to have to try the key when he seconded my totally random vote with the hopes that i would get killed by whatever trap was awaiting me.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the premise here. To get a key, don't you need to lynch a wolf? And you voted for Tyrith, who I correctly didn't believe to be a wolf. I'm not sure I see the logic.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #361
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I was thinking the same thing about the 3 girls banding together, but I'm guessing that one of us is a wolf, it makes sense that he would foresee us "uniting" and do something about that...I know I'm a prisoner so that means either DC or LSG is a wolf...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #362
st.cronin
General Manager

Anyway, I feel pretty much like I did in that game where BrianD got his head cut off on day 1. Some plays, regardless of how strange, just can't possibly be wolf plays because they virtually ALWAYS get the wolf lynched.

knives out
Old 10-18-2006, 09:14 PM   #363
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

I laugh, but its true...

But usually not both in the same game
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:26 PM   #364
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

I laugh, but its true...

I'd say you're crazy...and you get under people's skin, but far from an asshole...it is a game after all.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:27 PM   #365
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I was thinking the same thing about the 3 girls banding together, but I'm guessing that one of us is a wolf, it makes sense that he would foresee us "uniting" and do something about that...I know I'm a prisoner so that means either DC or LSG is a wolf...

Heh, sorry, that was funny. So you wanted the girls to unite but at one point you wanted to vote for LSG eh?

If there's one thing I'm 100% positive about is that I'm a prisoner, no ands if or buts about it. I just wanna get that scalpel and start cutting the right people up!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:30 PM   #366
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

I laugh, but its true...

You an asshole? Oh, come on... you just let the passion for the game get in the way of your emotions, that's all.

But you're no asshole.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #367
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post

Heh, sorry, that was funny. So you wanted the girls to unite but at one point you wanted to vote for LSG eh?

If there's one thing I'm 100% positive about is that I'm a prisoner, no ands if or buts about it. I just wanna get that scalpel and start cutting the right people up!

I didn't say I wanted us to unite...I said I thought about the possibility but then discounted it b/c of my belief that 1 of the 3 girls is a wolf...
Old 10-18-2006, 10:07 PM   #368
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand the premise here. To get a key, don't you need to lynch a wolf? And you voted for Tyrith, who I correctly didn't believe to be a wolf. I'm not sure I see the logic.

3 keys, 2 assistants...you do the math...one random good person has a key in them. it could have been tyrith, could be me or you. The bad guys know who, we dont. It was a major reason im for lynching every day...we have to find those keys, and 1 is not in a bad guy.
Demotivation
Old 10-18-2006, 10:10 PM   #369
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But blade, shouldn't we throw stuff out there in case something like this happens? I mean I would HATE to die holding information that will help the village.

My hunches are not likely to help the village do anything but add more discussion. I have hunches about almost every player in the game...revealing those will help us little, and help them a lot...talking about them tomorrow, its reversed. Right now, im just passing the time until the assistants come for me tonight. Like i said yesterday, you should be pretty damn safe(or was it LSG, you girls and your uniting together are throwing me off )
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 05:46 AM   #370
saldana
Pro Starter

ok, i will be out the entire day today...the project i have been developing becomes active tomorrow morning, so i have about 2000 things to do and cant leave work til they are all done, so i dont know if i will be home in time to vote, so hopefully lathum will count this.

vote cronin
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:47 AM   #371
saldana
Pro Starter

and blade, in case you do meet your suspected death, you never told me what you thought of my theory about cronin
Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 AM   #372
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I do play very cautiously. I am learning a lot from watching the pros like Blade, St. Cronin and hoops play, so hopefully I will get more outgoing.

*rubs side of face where slap impacted cheek*
Old 10-19-2006, 08:01 AM   #373
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You awake happy to still be alive but devestated that you are in this situation. As the group gathers you notice one person is missing.Everyone hears screaming from one of the rooms, they rush to look. The first person opens the door. Just as they push on the door and overwhelming smell of gasoline assaults their nostrils. As the door is opened a small piece of flint attached to the edge of the door brushes across the steel door molding along the floor generating a healthy spark. This ignites a pool of gasoline on the floor, which trails to Izulde’s bed, where he is strapped tightly to the mattress. A deep “whoof” is heard and Izulde is alight in a bright blaze of fire! You notice a fire extinguisher propped against the door and quickly put out the blaze. Too late, Izulde cannot speak as his entire body is covered in lethal burns. His body is a misshapen mass of charred twitching flesh. You hear faint wheezing gasps from his seared lungs as he slowly fades from the living. You flip him off the mattress hoping to find a key among the charred mess but discover nothing. Izulde was a prisoner.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:18 AM   #374
st.cronin
General Manager

I am NOT a wolf, guys. You're totally barking up the wrong tree.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 AM   #375
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

due to real life constraints saldana's vote will count
Old 10-19-2006, 08:46 AM   #376
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't have much to go off of right now, unfortunately, and I will be out for most of today. I should be back in plenty of time to make a vote and have a little bit of conversation, though.

Losing the lynch on Day 1 AND losing the seer on Night 1 was really unfortunate for us, I'm afriad. I have no feel on anyone right now, other than maybe one suspected good role, but that is even a stretch. I think we are going to have to do some good old fashioned detective work to get anywhere in this game. Hopefully there will be some good info to read over when I get back.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:49 AM   #377
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Okay Blade, since you did not want to discuss last night I held off.

What are your reasons for suspecting the people you mentioned yesterday?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:53 AM   #378
st.cronin
General Manager

Just spent a few minutes analyzing day 1 and 2 votes. There's not much there. Day 1 vote is probably more interesting than day 2. Here it is:

Neuqua 3 ( swaggs, gramm, tyrith)
Tyrith 3 ( saldana, St. Cronin, Neuqua)
Sndvls 1( dodgerchick)
Izulde 1 ( oliegirl)
Oliegirl 1 ( Izulde)
Swaggs 1 (blade)
Dodgerchick 1 ( sndvls)
Blade 1 ( LSG)

The players NOT involved in the tie include both our night kills, which is interesting, but not neccesarily something the wolves planned. I believe there will be at least one wolf in that group - Blade, Swaggs, oliegirl. It's possible both wolves are in that group, but somewhat unlikely.

vote Blade

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 09:10 AM   #379
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Just spent a few minutes analyzing day 1 and 2 votes. There's not much there. Day 1 vote is probably more interesting than day 2. Here it is:

Neuqua 3 ( swaggs, gramm, tyrith)
Tyrith 3 ( saldana, St. Cronin, Neuqua)
Sndvls 1( dodgerchick)
Izulde 1 ( oliegirl)
Oliegirl 1 ( Izulde)
Swaggs 1 (blade)
Dodgerchick 1 ( sndvls)
Blade 1 ( LSG)

The players NOT involved in the tie include both our night kills, which is interesting, but not neccesarily something the wolves planned. I believe there will be at least one wolf in that group - Blade, Swaggs, oliegirl. It's possible both wolves are in that group, but somewhat unlikely.

vote Blade

In which group?

Blade and Oliegirl were not involved in the tie vote, Swaggs was. I guess I'm saying the three people you mentioned are not in the same group?
Old 10-19-2006, 09:13 AM   #380
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
In which group?

Blade and Oliegirl were not involved in the tie vote, Swaggs was. I guess I'm saying the three people you mentioned are not in the same group?

You're right, I mistyped.

The players not involved in the tie were: Izulde, SnDvls, Blade, oliegirl, DC, and LSG. Izulde and SnDvls are dead. Dodgerchick was the only one NOT to vote for Tyrith yesterday - instead she voted for LSG.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 09:32 AM   #381
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

It sucks that we lost another prisoner and still have not found any keys or have any concrete information that will help us. Cleary my read on Tyrith was wrong...I don't have any gut feelings right now, I'll be in and out during the day and will check in when I can. Dr's appointment to have my bite checked, unfortunately it looks infected so I have no idea how long, or how painful that will be
Old 10-19-2006, 10:51 AM   #382
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I voted blade because he was my favorite number (10) But if i would have been online at 7:45 and saw that Tyrnth had not voted, I promise I would have changed my vote from blade to him to avoid a tie.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:58 AM   #383
Lorena
Unregistered

cronin, I think you're looking at the wrong people. I have a strong, very strong suspicion on 2 people. I think there's a lot to be said when certain people are in the thread at the same time; especially towards the end of the day when the wolves I feel have the most interest in how the voting goes.

In the Animal Farm game, GE and LSG were on at the same time and I accused GE of being a wolf and laughing it up with LSG. GE WAS a wolf.

Passacaglia and lurker were on at the same time. I accused Passacaglia of being a wolf for the same reason GE was on at the same time as LSG. Passacaglia WAS a wolf.

There were 2 people that were on at the same time on nights 1 and 2. Both times right before lynch. Who has the most interest in any last minute change of votes than wolves? Am I right? Wolves want to make sure no one changes the votes at the last minute and wanna stick around to make sure things swing their way.

Vote Grammaticus

If my wild theory is correct, I saw him and another person on at the same time towards the end of the day.

I urge you all to vote for him and get him lynched. If my suspicion is wrong, then you can lynch me for mistakenly accusing an innocent; but I feel very, VERY strong about this.

I am not mentioning who the other person is because I want to see who exactly will come to his rescue.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #384
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
cronin, I think you're looking at the wrong people. I have a strong, very strong suspicion on 2 people. I think there's a lot to be said when certain people are in the thread at the same time; especially towards the end of the day when the wolves I feel have the most interest in how the voting goes.

In the Animal Farm game, GE and LSG were on at the same time and I accused GE of being a wolf and laughing it up with LSG. GE WAS a wolf.

Passacaglia and lurker were on at the same time. I accused Passacaglia of being a wolf for the same reason GE was on at the same time as LSG. Passacaglia WAS a wolf.

There were 2 people that were on at the same time on nights 1 and 2. Both times right before lynch. Who has the most interest in any last minute change of votes than wolves? Am I right? Wolves want to make sure no one changes the votes at the last minute and wanna stick around to make sure things swing their way.

Vote Grammaticus

If my wild theory is correct, I saw him and another person on at the same time towards the end of the day.

I urge you all to vote for him and get him lynched. If my suspicion is wrong, then you can lynch me for mistakenly accusing an innocent; but I feel very, VERY strong about this.

I am not mentioning who the other person is because I want to see who exactly will come to his rescue.

Dodgerchick, I will try to be on at lynch time whenever I can. I want to see what is happening. I flip in and out to check on posts as frequently as I can through the day and read prior posts for clues. Being on at lynch is a thing everyone should try to do. For example, you are online for lynch as often as I can recall. In my prior games at lynch time I have been online at lynch almost everyday except Friday's when I have card night.

Regarding wolves being online at the same time, I'm not sure I put much stock in that as they can communicate outside of the thread. I do think wolves, players with power roles and generally involved players will try to be on at lynch out of interest in the game.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:48 PM   #385
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Dola,

Forgot to point out I was out 10 minutes prior to lynch last night in order to watch Lost, just one of the times I could not be there at the wire.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #386
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Dodgerchick, I will try to be on at lynch time whenever I can. I want to see what is happening. I flip in and out to check on posts as frequently as I can through the day and read prior posts for clues. Being on at lynch is a thing everyone should try to do. For example, you are online for lynch as often as I can recall. In my prior games at lynch time I have been online at lynch almost everyday except Friday's when I have card night.

Regarding wolves being online at the same time, I'm not sure I put much stock in that as they can communicate outside of the thread. I do think wolves, players with power roles and generally involved players will try to be on at lynch out of interest in the game.

There have been so many times when I have theories and feel so sure about something and I read posts like yours and I start doubting my initial suspicion. The Frankenstein game (which was my first) when tanglewood came out with his fake role reveal against you, made me doubt my PM. You and I were masons in that game and tanglewood said he KNEW you were evil because he was a seer or something like that. I swear I checked my PM to make sure it said Grammatics and I were masons. There are a lot of very convincing players out there that make me doubt my own suspicions and I get easily swayed... but not this time.

You bring some valid points, everyone should be here during lynch to see what goes down, but as far as roled players being there, I don't think they have more of a vested interest than wolves do. Let's say that you and LSG are tied towards the end of lynch and 1 person is left to vote. I doubt the bodyguard would wanna be there to see what happens. The only thing he/she should worry about is sending a PM before deadline. A wolf, on the other hand, would vote for LSG to keep you in the game.

If I am wrong, than I apologize, but what do we have to go on? Not a thing so I'm throwing what could be a possiblity to see what happens.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM   #387
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
There have been so many times when I have theories and feel so sure about something and I read posts like yours and I start doubting my initial suspicion. The Frankenstein game (which was my first) when tanglewood came out with his fake role reveal against you, made me doubt my PM. You and I were masons in that game and tanglewood said he KNEW you were evil because he was a seer or something like that. I swear I checked my PM to make sure it said Grammatics and I were masons. There are a lot of very convincing players out there that make me doubt my own suspicions and I get easily swayed... but not this time.

You bring some valid points, everyone should be here during lynch to see what goes down, but as far as roled players being there, I don't think they have more of a vested interest than wolves do. Let's say that you and LSG are tied towards the end of lynch and 1 person is left to vote. I doubt the bodyguard would wanna be there to see what happens. The only thing he/she should worry about is sending a PM before deadline. A wolf, on the other hand, would vote for LSG to keep you in the game.

If I am wrong, than I apologize, but what do we have to go on? Not a thing so I'm throwing what could be a possiblity to see what happens.

DC, are you kidding, the bodyguard would want to be there in case they start getting heat and if about to get lynched they can role reveal, that is a key tenet of the game. In fact I just had to do it last week in the cowboy game (as the BG). That would save the BG for one more day and give others the chance to react (assuming they are online, like they should be).

But if you really feel that way, why are you on everyday right up to lynch?
Old 10-19-2006, 01:27 PM   #388
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok here goes....we know there is the potential for something shitty to happen to the person that votes first for the eventual lynch candidate...we dont know exactly what it is, but i would assume there is the chance that the unfortunate soul with the key could get killed....it occurred to me this afternoon that cronin's vote created a very good chance of me being that unfortunate soul....it would be an interesting tactic for the assistants in this game to try and manipulate who ends up trying the keys as a means of disposing of players they feel they want to get rid of without having to deal with the bodyguard.

hence, my thought was that cronin was trying to put me in a spot to have to try the key when he seconded my totally random vote with the hopes that i would get killed by whatever trap was awaiting me.
You asked me to comment, so i shall....Firstly, he voted for me first, before you ever voted. He only swapped to tyrith after tyrith created a bandwagon on me. So i didnt see it as him trying to screw you unless tyrith had a key in him(the assistants know which prisoner has the 3rd key). Tyrith didnt, so i fell more like cronin saw a bandwagon forming on me and didnt want to be apart of it. So since tyrith didnt have a key, and the bad guys would have known that, i dont really agree with your theory.

Now, dont get me wrong, cronin is very high up my suspect list...but not for that reason.
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 01:30 PM   #389
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE ST. CRONIN

There are a lot reasons, besides the fact he has voted for me everyday for a new reason(getting that out of the way as i can see him making the defense its a vote back).

I think he needs to die, today, and i hope you all allow me to see this road through
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #390
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
DC, are you kidding, the bodyguard would want to be there in case they start getting heat and if about to get lynched they can role reveal, that is a key tenet of the game. In fact I just had to do it last week in the cowboy game (as the BG). That would save the BG for one more day and give others the chance to react (assuming they are online, like they should be).

Okay, I didn't think about that.

Quote:
But if you really feel that way, why are you on everyday right up to lynch?

I'm there so I can see who changes their vote at the last minute, and more importantly to see who else is in the thread. In my very short experience in this game, I have seen wolves be there in the end more often than not.

Trying to get the tables turned against me eh? Nice try.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #391
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Im really not trying to push anything here, so you can choose not to answer, but are you trying to hint at something here?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #392
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Im really not trying to push anything here, so you can choose not to answer, but are you trying to hint at something here?

No not what I think you are asking

I am trying to point out that being in the thread at lynch is not strong evidence of being a wolf. Roled players have a high chance of being in the thread at lynch, just like active villagers do too. Trying to push a lynch based on who is in thread and when is not solid.

For example Blade, you got accused of being a wolf in that Frankenstein game because you were out of thread and popped in with just enough time to mount a defense. Somebody accused your wolf buddy of advising you of you danger via IM and you rushed in. Well, you turned out good.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #393
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No not what I think you are asking

I am trying to point out that being in the thread at lynch is not strong evidence of being a wolf. Roled players have a high chance of being in the thread at lynch, just like active villagers do too. Trying to push a lynch based on who is in thread and when is not solid.

For example Blade, you got accused of being a wolf in that Frankenstein game because you were out of thread and popped in with just enough time to mount a defense. Somebody accused your wolf buddy of advising you of you danger via IM and you rushed in. Well, you turned out good.

I dont disagree with this point at all. I personally think its against the non-written rules of the game to use things like that for lynches. I classify it with using whose online or seeing who is on AIM.

I was merely wondering if you were trying to tell us something, ill let it go.

What do you think of cronin? Saldana obviously thinks hes evil, and for different reasons i do as well. Do you have an opinion?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 02:00 PM   #394
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Trying to get the tables turned against me eh? Nice try.

Not trying to turn the tables on you because I have not pegged you as bad in my mind. I have seen some suspicious posts, but the general feel has been good, so far. I just want you to think it through. I would have felt better if you had said that made you suspicious and opened the topic up for discussion.

But you asked everyone to lynch and that does not feel right. You are basically asking people to follow you and take a leap of faith on what you call a wild theory and you actually meet the profile you are identifying. That does not make me feel good. Especially when I am your target.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:08 PM   #395
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

I like DC's theory alot - it makes sense that the wolves would be on to see the voting at the last minute and make any changes to their votes if needed...since I don't have any better theories myself at this point,

VOTE GRAMMATICUS
Old 10-19-2006, 02:16 PM   #396
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay Blade, since you did not want to discuss last night I held off.

What are your reasons for suspecting the people you mentioned yesterday?
Which ones do you want to hear about?
Demotivation
Old 10-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #397
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Do your suspects remain unchanged from yesterday?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #398
Lorena
Unregistered

Well shit, that proves how fucking clueless I am. If it's an unwritten rule, then fuck it.

unvote grammaticus
vote dogerchick

I'm out.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #399
st.cronin
General Manager

I've yet to see any good reason why I might be bad. Saldana and Blade should both know that players who are vocal, and provide analysis, are much more likely to be villagers than wolves. Saldana's theory didn't make any sense to me, and apparently doesn't make any sense to Blade, either.

I voted FOR Tyrith on day 1, but AGAINST him on day 2 - realizing that his play, while foolish, was decidedly un-wolfish. I have been accused of being quiet, which is ludicrous. I've been one of the more active players in this game, as is usual for me.

I might be wrong in going after Blade, but at least there's theory there, which NOBODY has commented on, except for one dismissive reply. I would like to have a discussion about who may or not be a wolf, not about who was online at a certain time and whether that means they are a bodyguard or a wolf. Most of us come online when we can. If we can log on around lynch time, we do.

knives out
Old 10-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #400
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

You mentioned st.cronin and swaggs, but Neuqua's question is a good one, has anything changed about your assessment from yesterday?