Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-02-2006, 10:29 AM   #251
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Neuqua gave an untrue reason for why he was voting for Path, I brought that up to him and he said that was right and he was mixed up, yet still kept his vote there without giving any real good reason.

If this is your reasoning then quite honestly I can't really fault you. What I can tell you is that yes, I voted for path initially based on false impulsions. After you right'ed me, I said I would keep my vote on path until a more suitable candidate came along. With path having his difficulties logging on as well, I thought he was the guy whom we could sacrifice should he be a good guy since he wasn't able to participate much anyway. I voted earlier in the day also (for me atleast) because I knew there was a chance I would not be around later to place a vote so I wanted to get one in there while I could. I had zero idea it would have ended up in a tie, it was far too early to tell at that point.

I've played in two games before and have not been lynched (being a good guy both times) and it would be a shame to be lynched for anything but wolfy techniques. It is early and you can say I have basically made two low risk votes so far (sndvls and path.)

I'm not even going to pretend that I am half as smart as any of you guys when it comes to these WW games and so if you guys want to lynch me because I am offering the least productivity (which I guess in a way I have to take responsibility for since that's the reason I voted path) then so be it. I just suggest looking deeper into other people's actions this game and have some real evidence to go by.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:30 AM   #252
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
AlanT if that is one thing i do know about you is that you have the ability to blame everybody for everything. What would have you done if you were me oh great alant?

I think in that situation I likely would have broken the tie a bit earlier than you did to give someone else time to decide if they want to condemn Path or move their vote. It is not entirely fair of me though since I was not around at lynch time (was doing a network change for work at 8pm last night), but you really got stuck in a no-win situation there by Spleen.

Based on Spleen's antics with you yesterday I guess right now I am more curious to what type of set up he was up to there. He appears to have gone out of his way to put you in that situation where you wouldn't possibly win.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:31 AM   #253
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, please get out of my head. I was about to poing out the same thing about spleen. He was the one that put in the second vote to tie it yesterday and then said it was because i did. Last game he wanted nothing to do with me, now yesterday he voted for St. Cronin right after I did, and today he votes for me.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:33 AM   #254
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, that is what i get for being one of two people around on lynch time. I guess I learned my lesson.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:27 AM   #255
spleen1015
Coordinator

My vote yesterday was random in a sense. I have no idea who to vote for or against. I'm stuck being another vanilla villager. So, anything I do is going to be based on someone else if there is information to go by.

So, I figured I would ask LSG who to vote for just to be funny more than anything. When she voted for cronin and didn't answer my question directly, I just decided to vote for him as well.

What I was really wanted to happen was for someone else to vote for her and make it a tie between her and path. Then I would have voted to lynch her forcing myself to be the deciding vote. I have no reason to do this except to stir the pot. Also, I was last to vote because I was busy yesterday.

By voting and forcing a tie, I put someone else in a position to break the tie. I wasn't around to resolve the tie because I saw her change her vote and I stepped away from the PC until after lynch. I actually forgot about lynch time until about 9:25.

I'm not paying attention very much this game. I've been busy during the day for the last 3 days, so I not following as closely as normal.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:12 PM   #256
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So far only 2 votes and little conversation today. I'm going out tonight so likely won't be around between 5:30pm and 10-11pm. I guess if nothing else changes between now and when I have to leave, I'll just vote with my gut.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #257
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

There are three suspects I am looking at for the moment.

1) Spleen - Just because it would not be fair for me to put LSG up top when she was basically forced into a no-win situation. Obviously the two have some sort of rift that they are unfortunatly having a hard time getting over. Either one of them is a wolf and trying to set the other up, or they could both be wolves and just playing the rest of us.

2) St Cronin - He was another one of the path/saldana voters and I noticed when Alan T first started suspecting LSG, Cronin was quick to jump to her aid. I enjoy cronin's style and have a great deal of respect for the way he plays ww and in my eyes there is a good chance he and her could be wolves. If he comes out a wolf tomorrow then I would be almost certain so is LSG.

3) LSG - She was kind of in an unfortunate position due to spleen so I'm giving her benefit of the doubt over him, but I could still see some scenarios where she may end up being a ww. I'm not sure if i'm reading too much into the Cronin-LSG angle but I just noticed it and thought it should be brought up for discussion possibly.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 11-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #258
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LATHUM
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:10 PM   #259
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Damn Blade, another vote and run. Why Lathum?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:11 PM   #260
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And Neuqua, I hate that I was put in that position to break the tie, but I felt there is nothing else I could have done. As a villager aren't you glad I broke the tie? I mean, a tie hurts everybody, dont you agree?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #261
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And because spleen put me in the postion I am currently in, I think it is only fair to vote for him. If he wouldhave thought for himself instead of voting like i did then none of this would have happened
Old 11-02-2006, 03:17 PM   #262
Tyrith
College Starter

Am I allowed to stab the GM with my butter knife? I mean, that's what it's for appearantly...
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #263
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

i think so Tyrith. It must be for that purpose.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:02 PM   #264
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

*****shakes head at Blades vote******
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:14 PM   #265
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, what do you think?
Old 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM   #266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think that I had wished there was more conversation today. I'm getting weird reads from all kinds of people playing different than normal and half-way just want to vote everyone. I can't tell if the voting for Path was good intentions or misleading ploy. I guess for now, I'll go with my initial instinct from the past two days since not many people seem to be trying to convince me otherwise.

Vote Lonestargirl

I'm here for about 10 more minutes but then out till late tonight.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:31 PM   #267
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Lonestargirl - spleen, alant
lathum - blade
st. cronin - lathum

four people still need to vote, me included.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:31 PM   #268
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And AlanT i just think you are drawing at straws. You know i had no choice but to vote for path last night and now im getting punished for it. You would have done the same thing. In fact I think anybody that would have been on last night would have done the same thing.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:39 PM   #269
st.cronin
General Manager

vote Neuqua

Just a hunch.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #270
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I still think Spleen is the right choice right now. He just isn't acting like himself this game at all, and he threw out a name without saying why.

vote spleen
Old 11-02-2006, 04:47 PM   #271
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

3 hours left.... i am on for about 30 minutes then i am going to look at some houses. But i should be on a little before lynch
Old 11-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #272
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Alright, well I don't know why st cronin would vote for me unless maybe I'm right about what I pointed out above.

and if st cronin goes down tonight as a ww, lsg's next.

Vote st cronin
Old 11-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #273
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Damn Blade, another vote and run. Why Lathum?

Sndvls was a calculated night kill...lathum has voted both days for veterans, and so far the night kill trend is leaning towards vets. Yesterday he presented an argument to kill cronin or i, today he votes a vet, day 1 he voted a vet.

So his votes read:

Alan, Blade, Cronin...sndvls and tyrith are dead...that means he has voted for, in my opinion, the three most experienced players alive excluding himself, and two vets have been killed. Do i view it as coincidence, not at all. I dont have feelings about nequa, but i see a night kill trend that goes along with lathum's voting trend as well as what id expect from him if he was a wolf.

Hence my vote...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #274
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Thanks blade, any opinions on LSG?
Old 11-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #275
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Thanks blade, any opinions on LSG?

To be honest, after being mislead about when i linked her to the wolf gramat i have tried to be less assuming about her play. I tend to always get the feel she is against the village and makes certain plays i dont think villagers should. But at the end of the day, im usually wrong. So for now im going to assume what i feel about her is normal and not try to string her up...yet...
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 05:30 PM   #276
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Sndvls was a calculated night kill...lathum has voted both days for veterans, and so far the night kill trend is leaning towards vets. Yesterday he presented an argument to kill cronin or i, today he votes a vet, day 1 he voted a vet.

So his votes read:

Alan, Blade, Cronin...sndvls and tyrith are dead...that means he has voted for, in my opinion, the three most experienced players alive excluding himself, and two vets have been killed. Do i view it as coincidence, not at all. I dont have feelings about nequa, but i see a night kill trend that goes along with lathum's voting trend as well as what id expect from him if he was a wolf.

Hence my vote...

as far as I can tell you have also voted for a vet each day
Old 11-02-2006, 05:32 PM   #277
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Ok Blade I will buy it.
Vote Lathum
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:23 PM   #278
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I still think Spleen is the right choice right now. He just isn't acting like himself this game at all, and he threw out a name without saying why.

vote spleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
LSG's late vote for path doesn't look good for her.

Claiming the need to break the tie is good enough cover, but I'm not falling for it today.

VOTE LoneStarGirl

????

Do I need to use more words to explain it? It's pretty simple.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #279
spleen1015
Coordinator

Bowling...I'm out until after lynch.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:27 PM   #280
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
as far as I can tell you have also voted for a vet each day

I voted for NTN initially on day 1 before saldana had to drop out. I didnt say everyone else had to lynch you, just stated my reasons like i was asked to. I also have been involved in a lynch, which here-to-fore you have avoided vehemently by being the only vote on players all 3 days.(today nequa has recently joined your vote, but it doesnt change what your vote was. A first vote on a vet, all 3 days).
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:28 PM   #281
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
????

Do I need to use more words to explain it? It's pretty simple.

Id like to know why yesterday you were following LSG like a sheep and today you two are up in arms over each other...that seems a rather dramatic role reversal, especially the day after the seer died and can no longer investigate suspicious play.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:37 PM   #282
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Spleen is weird. He has been trying to sabotage me from day one.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #283
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I'm going to be around for about the next five minutes before I have to step out and won't be back until after lynch.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:41 PM   #284
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Just another random vote choice today. I don't know who to vote for.

LSG, who should I vote for?

Quote:
I dont like that Lathum already linked St. Cronin to me, and I dont like that St. Cronin voted for path after he voted for Saldana.

I think those are two easy votes that a wolf would do.

So vote st. cronin

Quote:
VOTE st.cronin

Because LSG did.

Quote:
spleen is my little follower... isn't he cute?

LSG, you dont seem to think he is sabotaging you here. And i dont see anything on day 1 like you claim. So is this a new view, as i dont see you being upset about it yesterday when your little thing went down.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:46 PM   #285
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Yeah, that last post was definitly sarcastic. He has been annoying me in the past two games, i am almost used to it. Didn't you see i voted for him?
Old 11-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #286
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Spleen is trying desperately to get to me but i am just playing along with him... but I am going to vote for him because he isn't contributing much to this game.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #287
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, that last post was definitly sarcastic. He has been annoying me in the past two games, i am almost used to it. Didn't you see i voted for him?

I saw...its such a dramatic reversal from yesterday im having trouble grasping its reasoning. The fact the seer died in concurrance with this reversal just makes it interesting to me...commenting for my own mind more then anything...
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #288
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

anyone have a vote count?
Old 11-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #289
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Blade, I have voted early because I have had faminly in town and been out at night like I stated each time I voted.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:57 PM   #290
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Blade, I have voted early because I have had faminly in town and been out at night like I stated each time I voted.

I dont really care who dies today..its basically day one since we have had two lynches for reasons other then game reasons. I was fine with it on day one, but killing path was a waste of a lynch. Now on day 3 we are down a seer, a duke, and in total 4 villagers. A third of our group, including two of our three roles, are dead and what do we know? Nothing....we just need to lynch someone, i dont care much who. But right now our odds of victory are incredibly slim if you ask me, so if we lose for once id like to be able to say it wasnt because of something i did.
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:57 PM   #291
Barkeep49
Coordinator

LSG – spleen (213), alan (266)
St.cronin – lathum (228), neuqua (272)
Lathum – Blade (258), ntndeacon (277)
Neuqua – st.cronin(269)
Spleen – LSG (270)
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #292
Blade6119
Coordinator

im assuming lathum will break it, so unless its last second ill stay my vote
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #293
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote st.cronin

vote spleen
Old 11-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #294
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Unvote st cronin

Vote spleen
Old 11-02-2006, 08:00 PM   #295
Blade6119
Coordinator

What the hell was that...LSG had two votes on her, and you both "randomly" swap to someone with one...that prob. means i was right about lathum
Demotivation
Old 11-02-2006, 08:01 PM   #296
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

...what the hell?
Old 11-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #297
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Everyone seems a little disappointed by the whole process. What was expected to be an intense process hasn't seemed all that intense. And it seems that there hasn't been all that much that is exciting until a couple of people change their minds late in the day. It was unknown who would be "univited" back tomorrow until a group decides it should be spleen. Spleen doesn't quite know what hits him. He attempts to leave the locker room with his privacy in tact, but is stopped and searched. You can tell that he is riled at the indiginity of it all. His gym bag is searched and there is little to suggest he is anything but an FOFCHS student attempting to make good in the world.

Night 3; Deadline 7 AM Friday

If I get both night actions early, I'll run it early unless someone tells me they're wavering.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #298
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well i guess its obvious who is a wolf
Old 11-02-2006, 08:51 PM   #299
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, I guess we are in the hands of the bodyguard. I see what happened at deadline, that was very calculated and super obvious.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #300
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So it looks like the three wolves are LSG, Neuqua and Lathum. Now just need the bodyguard to hit tonight. No pressure.