Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #101
path12
Coordinator

Well, I guess my vote is staying where it is. If by some amazing chance I have power at home you'll hear from me, otherwise I'll be back in the morning.

I expect the latter. Doesn't sound like I'm getting power again until Tuesday.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #102
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

LSG, how on earth was my vote a "throw away vote" There would have been a tie no matter what I did, I hardley call that a throw away?

Please tell me why you look at it as a throw away.

And you can't dispute the fact that in a small game we get tons of information from a close vote..
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:30 PM   #103
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I dont know if DC even realized she had razor sharp wit

Haha smart ass, you too Barkeep.

LSG, are you trying to butter me up so I move my vote on to someone else? And yes, for the record, I meant the Rochelle game.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:34 PM   #104
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

DC, I am not trying to butter you up. I am just bored at home while Tim is working. So all my attention is focused on WereWolf and nobody is really online.
And Lathum the reason I said I was concerned about you is when DC was second to vote for somebody, I voted for her. When I was second to vote, she voted for me, now you are second to vote for somebody.... not a good trend here
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:44 PM   #105
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I'm off to the grocery store. I think it's LSG and I are tied at 2 votes each so out of self preservation, I'm leaving it where it is. Hopefully I survive the day, but if I die, oh well, no big loss.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:49 PM   #106
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

With nowhere to really go I'll go the route Barkeep went and vote the first person to throw out a second vote on someone(and it was the second vote of the day even), which in small games I could see be a bad guy attempting to start a bandwagon. Again, it sucks, but it is day 1

VOTE DODGERCHICK
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:52 PM   #107
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

home
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:53 PM   #108
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh yay, everyone on the bandwagon!! Giddy up horsie, we're riding off the cliff!!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:54 PM   #109
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Haha DC. You started it my dear. I have to go in 7 minutes so I guess ill be voting soon. Where is Fouts and Chief?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #110
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Vote total

Dodgerchick - Barkeep, Dubb
LSG - Dodgerchick, lathum
Path - Blade
Blade - Path

Daddy, LSG, Fouts, Cheif need to vote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:57 PM   #111
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

huh...interesting.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:57 PM   #112
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
DC, I am not trying to butter you up. I am just bored at home while Tim is working. So all my attention is focused on WereWolf and nobody is really online.
And Lathum the reason I said I was concerned about you is when DC was second to vote for somebody, I voted for her. When I was second to vote, she voted for me, now you are second to vote for somebody.... not a good trend here

I understand that but you didn't answer my question.

How is my vote a throw away?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:58 PM   #113
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh wait, I thought I had 3 votes. DOH! Ya know LSG, the funny thing is when I placed my vote, I thought ppl were gonna jump on me for being the second person to vote for someone... ahh well.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:59 PM   #114
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Sorry Lathum, I guess throw away wasn't the phrase I was going for. Forgive me
Old 12-18-2006, 07:03 PM   #115
Lorena
Unregistered

I should have left 20 minutes ago, yet I'm still here... gotta love WW. Don't kill me guys, this is my only means of entertainment if I die, I will rot on my couch with a TV remote. This is a lot more fun.

OK, with that, I'm out.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:04 PM   #116
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i still have an outstanding vote.

it's still day 1 and while I think there may have been more action this day one than some others I don't have any strong feelings about anyone, which sucks because I feel like my vote could go a long way towards getting us somewhere
Old 12-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #117
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

sorry guys n gals. i'm a lil preoccupied with RL-crap, but i'll try to focus
Old 12-18-2006, 07:09 PM   #118
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

ITs okay Daddy, life happens. I need to get going so i can clean and do all that woman stuff.... so in the name of self preservation

vote dodgerchick

I hate that it has come down to the two girls though.... What fun is werewolf without the women?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #119
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

is there any sort of case for DC, or are we just bandwagoning to get a lynch?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #120
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dola

besides her being the 2nd person to put down a vote on someone?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:32 PM   #121
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i dunno if we'll see Fouts. Pretty sure CR won't be around before lynch.

So I guess my vote is the difference between a lynch/no-lynch in terms of if we lynch DC with 4 votes or have a 3-3 tie with LSG and DC.

Voting for Path or Blade would be a throw-away at this point as it wouldn't accomplish anything.

I won't refrain from voting.

So I guess I have to take a stand. FWIW I don't think either DC or LSG are evil. Or at least, I havn't seen any conclusive evidence that leads me towards making a decision.

But I have to think in terms of the best interests of the Crown and Her Majesty's Secret Service here. And clearly no-lynch tells us nothing. And I can't depend on Fouts (who may be evil for all we know) to think in these terms, nor will I "hide" my vote by being the tying vote between the two.

I'm sorry DC. I don't know why you keep getting early-lynched. That being said, hopefully your death will allow us to learn something.

VOTE DODGERCHICK
Old 12-18-2006, 07:35 PM   #122
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm here. Reading to catch up.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #123
Fouts
College Starter

I don't like bandwagons. I'm sticking with my first impression.

vote barkeep
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #124
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Fouts and I agree on something? Go call the President and announce world peace!

It seemed an odd slip up. And that may be all it is, and maybe Blade is right. But the way I see it, wouldn't Barkeep likely be the target tonight for the wolves anyway? Even the suggestion of a role is enough on Night One.

I don't really like the girl-girl thing. Well, okay, I like girl on girl. I mean...

Seriously, the votes on LSG are a revenge vote and just not sure what Lathum is driving at (is there some bonus to a potential tie that I am not seeing in the rules?). And I just don't see DC making a mistake like being bad AND dropping the first second vote on anyone.

Day One votes suck.

VOTE BARKEEP

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #125
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Re-reading seemed unclear to me on my BK vote. Just want to say he seems to be the most likely option amongst bad choices. Unfortunately, it is likely all three top candidates are good today, and we're going to follow the usual Day One traditon of killing one of our own.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #126
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well you both voted barkeep so now i'm locked on DC. not sure if that's good or bad, but it is what it is.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #127
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

time
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:06 PM   #128
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The first day on the new assignment, you quickly get to it. You look into some of the business associates that Auric Goldfinger had made as well as retracing some of his recently known steps. After a day's worth of work British Intelligence sends out the word that an arrest has been made. Dodgerchick was brought back to headquarters for interrogation.

It did not take long, but word quickly went out that Dodgerchick was not one of the henchmen that you are looking for. Dodgerchick has been relieved of this mission however.

Dodgerchick was Agent 006

Night deadline is 9:00am Tuesday morning
Old 12-18-2006, 08:07 PM   #129
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dammit. sorry DC.

one of these games can we let her live past day one guys?
Old 12-18-2006, 08:13 PM   #130
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, DC.

I don't know if we can take anything away from this (at least just yet). We have so little information, just about all of us are voting on gut (well, except for the bad guys).

Old 12-18-2006, 08:40 PM   #131
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Damnit. I should have went with my initial feeling of barkeep. I am sorry DC!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:48 PM   #132
Lorena
Unregistered

Alright, I'm back and hoping to still be alive.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:55 PM   #133
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Damnit. I should have went with my initial feeling of barkeep. I am sorry DC!
And you'd still have netted a good guy.

Sorry DC
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:58 PM   #134
Lorena
Unregistered

Ahh well, now I gotta do the stay-at-home mommie thing and clean the pad, cook, etc. etc. etc.

Kiss my ass mother effers

Old 12-18-2006, 08:59 PM   #135
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

DC...where do you get these wonderful smileys?
Old 12-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #136
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
DC...where do you get these wonderful smileys?

If I tell you I'll have to take you out

Old 12-18-2006, 09:28 PM   #137
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

sorry DC it always sucks to be the day 1 lynch.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #138
Fouts
College Starter

I suppose it could have been worse. Lets hope the night brings us something.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #139
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

workin 5am-1:30pm but i am planning on doing nothing all afternoon/evening so i ought to be around tomorrow afternoon, barring unforseen circumstances.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:00 AM   #140
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The Night passes fairly quickly for most of you. The early rise to start another day of investigations takes you to your first call with British Intelligence for the day. On the call you find out another agent was killed during the night. You are informed that Lathum was ruthlessly shot down while he was out last night. The news grows even sadder when you learn that he died trying to protect someone else.

Lathum was Agent 009 and the Bodyguard

Day Deadline for votes will be Tuesday 9:00pm EST
Old 12-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #141
Blade6119
Coordinator

I was worried that was going to happen after his comments today...now were in trouble
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #142
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh wow, that hurts.

I hope whoever he was protecting saw who killed him. That would help us a lot, because our margin for error is small here, I think, if all three "evil" roles are filled.

See ya, Lathum.

Old 12-19-2006, 12:13 AM   #143
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I was worried that was going to happen after his comments today...now were in trouble

Are you talking about your discussion with him over Barkeep's role? Or his back-and-forth with LSG?

The second seems like common sense WW-ism on his part, and LSG being none too happy about being voted for.

The first, though, yeah, I could see that making him a target. But that whole conversation would have pointed toward a target, and Lathum wasn't that target.

I also think it was a red herring. There was a slip up, but it was just one of those offhand comments that mean nothing, IMO, and said target is nothing but an agent (or maybe a bad guy).

I don't know, I am trying to be coy, but I suppose anyone reading that conversation already has an idea what I am talking about.

Blade, what do you think?

Old 12-19-2006, 12:17 AM   #144
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Are you talking about your discussion with him over Barkeep's role? Or his back-and-forth with LSG?

The second seems like common sense WW-ism on his part, and LSG being none too happy about being voted for.

The first, though, yeah, I could see that making him a target. But that whole conversation would have pointed toward a target, and Lathum wasn't that target.

I also think it was a red herring. There was a slip up, but it was just one of those offhand comments that mean nothing, IMO, and said target is nothing but an agent (or maybe a bad guy).

I don't know, I am trying to be coy, but I suppose anyone reading that conversation already has an idea what I am talking about.

Blade, what do you think?
When he and i were discussing barkeep, and i was strongly hinting at 007, he to me came fairly out of left field and asked if i was implying barkeep was the bodyguard. It was odd, and thus caught my attention. Im guessing the bad guys saw a similar oddity when he said that.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:39 AM   #145
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
When he and i were discussing barkeep, and i was strongly hinting at 007, he to me came fairly out of left field and asked if i was implying barkeep was the bodyguard. It was odd, and thus caught my attention. Im guessing the bad guys saw a similar oddity when he said that.

Hmm, you may be right. I personally didn't make that leap, and thought Lathum saying bodyguard might more suggest he himself was 007 (same diff, though, he would be a target). But that's if you made that connection at all--I could also see people believing it was just a review of the available good roles by two veteran players, and didn't necessarily mean either of them was one or the other.

Regardless, the wolves took a chance and won there. I would like to see what 007 saw last night, but even if it had been safe for him with a BG to reveal or help, now it is all but impossible.

We will have to watch for hints from 007 and hope we can catch on (and the bad guys not).

Old 12-19-2006, 12:51 AM   #146
Fouts
College Starter

I am surprised Barkeep wasn't a target.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:27 AM   #147
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
I am surprised Barkeep wasn't a target.
I'm not. The bad guys normally leave around a guy who has drawn a lot of suspicion.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:14 AM   #148
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have ti run, and will be out all day today at both jobs. Unfortunately, I have very little to go on.

VOTE DADDY TORGO

Simply because he ended up being the key vote on DC yesterday. But really not married to this pick, and if I could be around as other information might come out, I would probably change it.

Oh well. See you all tonight (if I live).

Old 12-19-2006, 08:50 AM   #149
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dammit

I knew I should have stuck with conventional wisdom.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:10 AM   #150
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I've had enough of Fouts and his making accusations against me without really voting for me.

Vote Fouts

I really think he knows the 00 numbers, as the bad guys would, and thus understood what I was saying and purposely set it up to seem as though I was fibbing.