Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #351
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well still waiting on RPI... I think the risk/reward right now is enough to have me hold off on voting Brian and let the seer have some time with him. I feel good at least having his name out there for a target to look at.

The other current option of Tyrith I'm lukewarm on. There have been many people far quieter than normal, with him leading the bunch. I'm wondering how much of it is everyone's attempt to try to not draw attention because of being bad vs not drawing attention to try to stay alive longer. I find Mr.W's vote for Tyrith a little hypocritical since Tyrith did the same thing Mr.W did (not vote last night and been mostly inactive).

I just don't really know where else to go. It would be easy for all of the bad guys to have jumped on the RPI bandwagon yesterday, but I wonder if all of them did, or if they tried to split up votes just a little bit.

From memory, the only people not voting for RPI yesterday were:

Tyrith & Mr. W - No vote
RPI & me - Brian
Anxiety - me
Dodgerchick - Lonestargirl
Blade - Dodgerchick

I'm obviously not going to target RPI. So that leaves me Blade, Dodgerchick and Anxiety. I don't think I'll really be around enough over the weekend to get Blade upset at me just yet. So between Anxiety and Dodgerchick, I guess I could flip a coin, but instead I think I won't vote Anxiety tonight. I remember in the past when Anxiety was bad he tended to buddy up with me alot more than he has this game.

Vote Dodgerchick for now. This can easily change with what RPI has to tell us. I just don't think I really want to vote Tyrith or Brian right now, and there are still plenty of votes out there.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #352
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just posting this again, in case my vote got lost in my wall of text there. I know its hard to see sometimes skimming through.

Vote Dodgerchick
Old 01-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #353
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Just from a "feel" perspective, I would probably vote for either Tyrith or DC. I'm available for another hour or so, and will make my vote before I go.

Say what? That's ludicrious, why even mention my name other than to give people options other than yourself.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #354
Lorena
Unregistered

I haven't caught up but are you guys shitting me? I need to catch up real quick cuz I've no idea why I'm getting votes.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #355
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Alan, just to be clear on my reasons for voting for Tyrith: I'm not prepared to vote for Brian at this time, no other candidates jump out at me, and he had a vote. It would be hypocritical for me to suggest that his lack of a vote last night should be reason to vote for him today.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #356
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
here goes Blade with his "lets throw enough crap at the wall and see what sticks" routine.
Here goes lathum with his "im a jerk" routine.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #357
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE BRIAN

While i really dont agree with the RPI scan, even though i see what he thought, im not ready to kill him off. His inactivity made him a lesser threat then i think brian thought him to the wolves, and as such i dont think he was a great choice. But for now ill trust brian...that all changes if RPI comes back and had no dream.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #358
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Here goes lathum with his "im a jerk" routine.

grow up
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #359
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I haven't caught up but are you guys shitting me? I need to catch up real quick cuz I've no idea why I'm getting votes.

Alright the votes I saw were Alan's 2 and I thought Brian would vote for me for God knows what reason.

I don't understand why voting for someone that DID NOT vote for RPI would be a target... I mean wouldn't we wanna target someone who DID vote for a known good guy?

vote alant

Either he or Brian is lying and I don't know who yet.

I need to make dinner and be off for several hours. My vote might or might not change depending on what RPI says and if I make it before lynch.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #360
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Ok, so I didn't have a dream, but I believe BrianD.

Lathum's actions also make me comfortable with him.

When reading through the thread (and I did read all posts thoroughly), LoneStarGirl jumped out at me as VERY suspicious.

UNVOTE BARKEEP49

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

I'll be around until close to the deadline to discuss...
Old 01-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #361
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
grow up
Take your own advice :o
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #362
Blade6119
Coordinator

No dream is not what i wanted to hear.

VOTE BRIAND
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #363
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Alright the votes I saw were Alan's 2 and I thought Brian would vote for me for God knows what reason.

I don't understand why voting for someone that DID NOT vote for RPI would be a target... I mean wouldn't we wanna target someone who DID vote for a known good guy?

vote alant

Either he or Brian is lying and I don't know who yet.

I need to make dinner and be off for several hours. My vote might or might not change depending on what RPI says and if I make it before lynch.

Sure, voting for a known good guy would be crazy. The catch is no one other than RPI and the bad guys knew that he was good yesterday. I stated my reasons for voting for you over the others I had you grouped with. You however didn't really list any reasons for voting for me other than disagreeing with my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
Ok, so I didn't have a dream, but I believe BrianD.

Lathum's actions also make me comfortable with him.

When reading through the thread (and I did read all posts thoroughly), LoneStarGirl jumped out at me as VERY suspicious.

UNVOTE BARKEEP49

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

I'll be around until close to the deadline to discuss...

Ok.. so this now concerns me. I need someone to explain to me why I would have gotten a dream and RPI didn't when both of us experienced the exact same event. I really wish my dream was more damning or revealing or something, but it just was a name which is driving me crazy.

What game mechanic would be in place to have me get a dream and you not with the same action? If all actions are predetermined, it wasn't a die roll. So does this take us back to the start again? What is the only difference between me and anyone else? My connection to Spleen. What involving that and Spleen's death would trigger me to get a dream?

Ugh, just dont know
Old 01-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #364
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Sure, voting for a known good guy would be crazy. The catch is no one other than RPI and the bad guys knew that he was good yesterday. I stated my reasons for voting for you over the others I had you grouped with. You however didn't really list any reasons for voting for me other than disagreeing with my vote.

Ok.. so this now concerns me. I need someone to explain to me why I would have gotten a dream and RPI didn't when both of us experienced the exact same event. I really wish my dream was more damning or revealing or something, but it just was a name which is driving me crazy.

What game mechanic would be in place to have me get a dream and you not with the same action? If all actions are predetermined, it wasn't a die roll. So does this take us back to the start again? What is the only difference between me and anyone else? My connection to Spleen. What involving that and Spleen's death would trigger me to get a dream?

Ugh, just dont know

I'm quite comfortable with BrianD at this time. I am also comfortable with you and Lathum. I should have included you on my safe list above.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #365
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I really want to vote Brian right now. Pros vs Cons time:

Pro - Brian might be bad and my dream was a sign of that.

Con - Brian might be good and an important role we want to keep around.
Con - Killing Brian removes the chance of a seer being able to check him.
Con - Who really knows what the dreams mean. Maybe its something we never will know

Maybe I will just keep my vote where it is and let the seer have a chance with Brian tonight. Rather not risk killing the role Brian says he has (especially when no one else has come out to dispute the role that its clear he is claiming to have).

Since DC's response was entirely retaliatory, reactionary and not really with much response to assure my thoughts there, I think I'll stay there for now.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #366
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, so no dream for RPI is very confusing but I can't help but think the bad guys are sitting back laughing at us.

Vote tyrith

he fits the profile right now and his hit and run vote seems fishy
Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #367
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Take your own advice :o

without a doubt you are my next day one vote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:23 PM   #368
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-
thats not a joke
Old 01-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #369
st.cronin
General Manager

4 - Tyrith - Chief Rum, Mr. Wednesday, BrianD, Lathum
2 - BrianD - Tyrith, Blade
1 - Dodgerchick - Alan T
1 -LoneStarGirl - RPI Fan

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #370
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm quite comfortable with BrianD at this time. I am also comfortable with you and Lathum. I should have included you on my safe list above.

Why the trust for Lathum?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #371
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Why the trust for Lathum?

It is really just a hunch more than anything...
Old 01-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #372
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Ok so I will clarify something about last night...

I DID see BrianD in my dreams. I got a message very similar to Alan T's as far as I can tell... no real info other than that I saw BrianD in my dream.

I didn't reveal this at first because I was hoping it would draw out some useful discussion. But that hasn't happened, so now I want to make sure we keep BrianD safe as he has been rather forthcoming and is therefore most likely a good guy.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #373
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola-
thats not a joke

Is that supposed to unnerve me or something? Im not like some people here, im not afraid of the big bad wolf. Your bully tactics matter little to me
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #374
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Less than an hour to go and I'm still not sure who's getting my vote.

The fact that RPI didn't dream about Brian doesn't sound good to me. Also, RPI's willingness to believe Brian despite this also sounds bad. Is it possible that RPI was converted last night and that's why he didn't die? I don't believe this, because if so, why not lie and say he saw Brian? So, I'm going to trust RPI still and continue to trust Brian. I hope our seer (if still alive) scans Brian tonight or someone else can vouch for him tomorrow.

The only other person to ping my radar is Tyrith. He has no problem getting rid of Brian, despite the fact that he could be a valuable role for us. I just don't like that. I don't have anything else to go on, so he gets my votes.

VOTE Tyrith
Old 01-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #375
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I DID see BrianD in my dreams. I got a message very similar to Alan T's as far as I can tell... no real info other than that I saw BrianD in my dream.

I didn't reveal this at first because I was hoping it would draw out some useful discussion. But that hasn't happened, so now I want to make sure we keep BrianD safe as he has been rather forthcoming and is therefore most likely a good guy.

I hate to say it, but I don't necessarily like how you played that. Some people had been waiting all day for your response there and you being the only cleared person moved their vote solely based on you not having a dream.

I actually came really close to moving my vote myself, and went back and forth a few times debating it. I just hope those that did move their vote or kept their vote on him based on you originally saying you hadn't received a dream show back up before deadline in 50 minutes now.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #376
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

????? So you did get a dream, but lied about hoping condeming a person you could clear would somehow bring about helpful information? Im sorry, that is utterly in the opposite interests of the village in my mind. If i could i would lynch you, brian, alan, and lathum all right now i would, but i cant. Im just trying to figure out why lying to make brian look bad is a good move, because your just about the only cleared villager(as of the lynch yesterday)
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #377
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Less than an hour to go and I'm still not sure who's getting my vote.

The fact that RPI didn't dream about Brian doesn't sound good to me. Also, RPI's willingness to believe Brian despite this also sounds bad. Is it possible that RPI was converted last night and that's why he didn't die? I don't believe this, because if so, why not lie and say he saw Brian? So, I'm going to trust RPI still and continue to trust Brian. I hope our seer (if still alive) scans Brian tonight or someone else can vouch for him tomorrow.

The only other person to ping my radar is Tyrith. He has no problem getting rid of Brian, despite the fact that he could be a valuable role for us. I just don't like that. I don't have anything else to go on, so he gets my votes.

VOTE Tyrith

Actually as suprising as it sounds, all things considered I now think a seer scan on Brian is probably not worth it and is better used on an unknown. Based on RPI now saying he did receive the same dream that I did, and the fact no one has come out and said Brian was lying about his claim of his role (its pretty obvious which role he says he has) I think we have to assume he is telling the truth here (or got really lucky that role isnt in this game).

I still don't know if I like the Tyrith option for a vote, but I don't really have any better candidate. I gave the reasons why I chose who I did, but I hope more than anything that we don't end up with a run away on Tyrith tonight, as it means a third day with a meaningless vote.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:12 PM   #378
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
????? So you did get a dream, but lied about hoping condeming a person you could clear would somehow bring about helpful information? Im sorry, that is utterly in the opposite interests of the village in my mind. If i could i would lynch you, brian, alan, and lathum all right now i would, but i cant. Im just trying to figure out why lying to make brian look bad is a good move, because your just about the only cleared villager(as of the lynch yesterday)

Ok him lying about it was my fault?
Old 01-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #379
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok him lying about it was my fault?

No, but he said he trusted 3 people, you/brian/and lathum...just went off his trust list. I tend to trust you, and i still trust him. But so far RPI has been nothing but a hindrance in my opinion, so im trying to get a grasp for his game-plan as i just dont get it
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #380
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Actually as suprising as it sounds, all things considered I now think a seer scan on Brian is probably not worth it and is better used on an unknown. Based on RPI now saying he did receive the same dream that I did, and the fact no one has come out and said Brian was lying about his claim of his role (its pretty obvious which role he says he has) I think we have to assume he is telling the truth here (or got really lucky that role isnt in this game).

I still don't know if I like the Tyrith option for a vote, but I don't really have any better candidate. I gave the reasons why I chose who I did, but I hope more than anything that we don't end up with a run away on Tyrith tonight, as it means a third day with a meaningless vote.

Yeah, I was writing my message when RPI posted that he had seen Brian in his dream. I agree that a scan on him would be a waste now.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #381
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
????? So you did get a dream, but lied about hoping condeming a person you could clear would somehow bring about helpful information? Im sorry, that is utterly in the opposite interests of the village in my mind. If i could i would lynch you, brian, alan, and lathum all right now i would, but i cant. Im)

typical
Old 01-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #382
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Why did I not want to reveal the dream I had? Because it 100% outed BrianD. If I had been able to get people to not vote for him AND not out him I think that would be quite a success.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #383
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why did I not want to reveal the dream I had? Because it 100% outed BrianD. If I had been able to get people to not vote for him AND not out him I think that would be quite a success.

i agree. It seems Blade is attempting to cast suspicoun on the only people who have provided any usefull info
Old 01-05-2007, 06:33 PM   #384
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I had training today and just got back to check the thread - wow a lot of stuff happened today!!!

I honeslty am leaning towards Tyrith, but to vote him in a pile on seems wolfish. I even got lynched once in one of my early games for piling like this. Still, it seems the most likely area to tvote, to I'm going to do it anyway. Make of that what you will, but at least my vote goes to the person I hoenstly think is the best chance of being a wolf.

-Anxiety

Vote to Lynch the Tyrith

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:39 PM   #385
st.cronin
General Manager

6 - Tyrith - Chief Rum, Mr. Wednesday, BrianD, Lathum, Jonathan E, Anxiety
2 - BrianD - Tyrith, Blade
1 - Dodgerchick - Alan T
1 - LoneStarGirl - RPI Fan

not voted yet:
Dodgerchick
Schmidty
LoneStarGirl

knives out
Old 01-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #386
st.cronin
General Manager

dola roughly 20 mins to deadline

knives out
Old 01-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #387
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really have a sinkin suspicion about Blade. He seems to always be in the middle of controversy. And RPI lying and backpeddling really pisses me off as that did nothing to help us out. I really dont want to jump on Tyrnth for not being here today, and a pile on is very woflish (lathum, jonathan, and anxiety).

On the other hand I dont think DC is a wolf because she is playing her usual game, she hasn't changed anything up....although I dont recall her ever being a wolf.

BrianD is acting the most wolfish here... he 'scans' RPI last night, even after he is a known good guy? I don't trust that.

vote briand
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #388
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
i agree. It seems Blade is attempting to cast suspicoun on the only people who have provided any usefull info

Quote:
typical

Why wait until day 1 next game, with nothing better to go on ill do it now.

UNVOTE BRIAND

VOTE LATHUM

Because you have provided sooo much useful info so far
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #389
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I really have a sinkin suspicion about Blade. He seems to always be in the middle of controversy.

If thats your reason you suspect me, you have a lot to learn about WW
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #390
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade honestly, I always suspect you first for some reason. You really need to work on that
Old 01-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #391
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why wait until day 1 next game, with nothing better to go on ill do it now.

UNVOTE BRIAND

VOTE LATHUM

Because you have provided sooo much useful info so far

from one throw away vote to another. Very brave of you. Way to go out on a limb
Old 01-05-2007, 06:55 PM   #392
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
from one throw away vote to another. Very brave of you. Way to go out on a limb

Id rather vote who i want then just play jump on bandwagon like you. Any day now you might stop hiding your vote. At least im voting who i suspect, not just trying to be a good little sheep and follow the leader
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #393
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Id rather vote who i want then just play jump on bandwagon like you. Any day now you might stop hiding your vote. At least im voting who i suspect, not just trying to be a good little sheep and follow the leader

and why exactly do you suspect me?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #394
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:

At the point where Alan was first asking, it wouldn't have outed anybody to simply say you'd had a dream. What would have outed would have been if you'd said who it was.

Regardless, there's little point to this discussion because we already have you as a confirmed villager, so we're ultimately only questioning your play, not your motives.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #395
st.cronin
General Manager

deadline

knives out
Old 01-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #396
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
and why exactly do you suspect me?

Because like i originally voted brian, when he revealed you seemed to keep pressing for details when i felt more then enough was out there. Generally you seem to be a little laid back in this regard, but in this game you keep pushing and pushing. Uncharicteristic of you if you ask me.
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #397
st.cronin
General Manager

Tyrith's demeanor is seen as suspicious by most, and he is chosen for the Trial. "Fine," he says. "I know that, like RPI-Fan, I am of the light, and I fully expect to emerge from this trial unscathed."

As the others before him, he disrobes, and steps through the arches. Time passes. He does not emerge. You share nervous glances. Suddenly, Tyrith's body comes flying out the other side, as though he had been tossed by a catapult. RPI-Fan rushes over to him, and examines Tyrith with the One Power. "He'll need some healing," he says, "at least. I'm afraid this is bad. He's been cut off from the One Power. He is no longer Aes Sedai. But it's clear that he was of the Light."

Tyrith is out of the game
Night 3 has begun - deadline 8AM ET Saturday

knives out
Old 01-05-2007, 07:31 PM   #398
st.cronin
General Manager

official vote count:

6 - Tyrith - Chief Rum, Mr. Wednesday, BrianD, Lathum, Jonathan E, Anxiety
2 - BrianD - Tyrith, LoneStarGirl
1 - Dodgerchick - Alan T
1 - LoneStarGirl - RPI Fan
1 - Lathum - Blade
1 - Alan T - Dodgerchick

no vote from Schmidty

knives out
Old 01-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #399
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

RPI played a little fast and loose with my fate, but I can't argue with his plan. I don't think it got anyone to slip up, but it was a worthwhile play nonetheless.

For the record, I think we might need to look at LSG tomorrow. Either she really hasn't been paying attention today, or she is purposely missing the obvious to cast suspicion. I'm not sure what had me initially suspicious of DC, but her reaction was pretty normal for her and I don't really have any more or less suspicion.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #400
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I miss the obvious a lot Briand, dont hold that over my head