Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #551
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
If we vote two today and don't vote DT though and he is the evil seer and BK isn't a wolf that puts the cultist a wolf and a villager in the final 3. This sucks. Its like a freakin lose lose with a pass vote on BK now.

Quote:
We either move to rid ourselves of the cultist and BK this vote or we go all in and vote for neither and try to hit on the wolf as far as I see it.

YOU AND JACKAL ARE THE ONLY VOTES THAT PEOPLE SHOULD CONSIDER!

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!

I don't care what you all think the "balance" of the game should be. All I know is that I am the good goddamned historian and that Clap+Barkeep+Myself are good. Any vote other than a vote for Jackal and Dubb is going to lead us to lose.

I swear to god if I lose another game as the seer because my teammates don't listen to my reveal I'm going to be fucking

JACKAL AND DUBB ARE THE ONLY VOTES THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONSIDERING! WE NEED TO GET RID OF BOTH OF THEM
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #552
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We either move to rid ourselves of the cultist and BK this vote or we go all in and vote for neither and try to hit on the wolf as far as I see it.

I'm giving us the roadmap to the damn wolf - it's vote for you and jackal. That's it!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #553
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I'm giving us the roadmap to the damn wolf - it's vote for you and jackal. That's it!!!!!

I think a clap/barkeep vote would be higher percentage than a me/jackal.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #554
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think a clap/barkeep vote would be higher percentage than a me/jackal.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! 100% WRONG!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #555
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Just incase the village buys DT's bs I want you to come back to this post.

My best guess is a lynch of me and jackal will both be villagers. At that point the night kill will be either clap or bk, whichever one ISN'T a wolf. At that point DT and clap/bk whoever he scanned as the wolf will vote for Danny.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #556
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

my bs??

are you fucking kidding me??

i'm the goddamn good seer!!!! just because "you don't buy it" doesn't make it not true
Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #557
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

if we lynch dubb+jackal i bet we get the last wolf. if we don't then the wolf left will likely kill me and it will be danny (who i haven't scanned).

if for some reason i don't die, i intend to scan danny.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #558
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

you're so wrong dubb. honestly...i hope you're a wolf, because otherwise you're a villager making a bad bad BAD play for the village.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #559
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
otherwise you're a villager making a bad bad BAD play for the village.

Wouldn't be the first time and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last. I'm willing to go with you on the Jackal lynch, but I also think we need to get rid of Barkeep. I would be willing to agree on those two as a lynch. I don't buy a Danny wolf either.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #560
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

No. I think (per the thread pass just posted in GD) that we're having an alternate come in for barkeep
Old 04-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #561
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i scanned barkeep. he's a damn villager. we cannot lynch a villager. i have not scanned jackal or you. therefore jackal and you are the ones we should lynch.

the more you argue this the more i think you are the last wolf. otherwise you ought to be willing to die for the village here.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #562
The Jackal
Coordinator

well i just got back from a horribly disappointing night

so DT has revealed as a historian? do we have any reason to believe he's the good one, or are we just taking his word for it?

if he's the good one, coming after me because he hasn't scanned me makes sense, but i'm not evil, so i can't help but think he's trying something as the evil historian here

I'm real pissed off right now so here's what I'm gonna do : i should be back home around 10:30 tomorrow and ill catch up then on anything that's happened the rest of tonight and start deciding who to vote
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #563
The Jackal
Coordinator

10:30 AM, of course
Old 04-21-2009, 10:17 PM   #564
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE DUBB

VOTE JACKAL
Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #565
The Jackal
Coordinator

okay.. what the hell?

vote DT

you're not giving the wolves a win this easily
Old 04-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #566
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
so DT has revealed as a historian? do we have any reason to believe he's the good one, or are we just taking his word for it?

No all we have is his word. All reason would say he is the evil seer. We discussed this days ago. I labeled DT the evil seer days ago before his reveal. If he is the evil seer this is end game strategy. And it would fit in good for it to be end game strategy. Kill of me and you today, kill off one tonight, and then still have the wolf and cultist in the final 3 for an easy win.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #567
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

fuck you all.

this is such bullshit!

"All reason would say he is the evil seer" -- wtf ever. I don't care what "reason" says - I know I'm the god seer.

"you labeled me as the evil seer" - meaning what? You don't have some special insight dubb. Yes I was the seer - and I came back hard at you because I didn't want the wolves to think that you might be right that I was the seer and night kill me. But you are wrong about my evilness. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

But sure, go ahead and defy common WW-logic and don't believe your seer after he gives himself up for you.

go ahead...lynch me...i'm the good seer and you'll have gained nothing.

BARKEEP & CLAP ARE GOOD. DANNY I PRESUME IS GOOD (AS THE EPHOR).

I hope the rest of the villagers here don't get snowed in by you two - one of you being evil and one of you just trying to save your own neck selfishly, and they vote the right way.

But you know what, this is seriously raising my blood pressure and pissing me off, so I'm fucking done.

Do whatever the fuck you want...I don't care anymore. I'll check a couple minutes before deadline in case I need to move my vote (which I moved to Jackal because I believe you are more likely to be the villager of the two of you dubb), but that's it. I'm not going to argue this anymore. Hopefully the rest of the villagers will see reason.

If not I'm going to fucking throw something through a window - getting lynched as the seer and ignored by your fellow villagers AFTER you reveal is incredibly frustrating.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #568
The Jackal
Coordinator

DT, you need to calm down, this isn't a straight WW game, there's a good and evil seer and only the people you've supposedly scanned know whether or not you're telling the truth .. you can't just expect us to blindly trust a reveal
Old 04-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #569
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I hope the rest of the villagers here don't get snowed in by you two - one of you being evil and one of you just trying to save your own neck selfishly, and they vote the right way.

Second time you've said this and it is complete bullshit. Assuming you are the evil seer and both Jackal and I are villagers we lose this game on this one vote. Game over, we lose. I'd say that is a little bit more than me trying to save my neck selfishly.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 AM   #570
Danny
Head Coach

I'm tired and going to bed, but I'm not 100% convinced DT is the good or bad seer at this point, so I don't know where I am going with my vote. I'll think about it after a good night's rest.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #571
Danny
Head Coach

One quick point, if the game right now is 5-1 and DT is lying and we lynch Dubb and Jackal, we lose.

If the game right now is 5-1, we kill DT and are wrong, we go into tomorrow 3-1 with a good idea of the wolf pending a craft hoplite. If I can't come up feeling strong one way or the other I will likely follow this strategy.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #572
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vote jackyl

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #573
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I've removed the one-vote penalty from Barkeep49, as he's asked to withdraw from the game. I'm working on an alternate or some other workaround in the meantime. Vote count:

Quote:
Barkeep49 -- 1 dubb93 (544)
DaddyTorgo -- 1 The Jackal (565)
dubb93 -- 0
The Jackal -- 2 DaddyTorgo (564) claphamsa (572)
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:27 AM   #574
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

I hope hes ok!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #575
The Jackal
Coordinator

well, clap's vote for me makes sense for him if he's a wolf or a villager, that's not helpful
Old 04-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #576
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

and we also dont know about the BK situation...

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #577
The Jackal
Coordinator

true, good luck figuring that one out pass

i don't know if i want to align myself with dubb since he might be a wolf, but it's seeming much likelier to me that he's a villager based on his play
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #578
The Jackal
Coordinator

and i'm not given much choice with clap and DT on the same page, whatever that means

what are you thinking, dubb?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #579
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
One quick point, if the game right now is 5-1 and DT is lying and we lynch Dubb and Jackal, we lose.

If the game right now is 5-1, we kill DT and are wrong, we go into tomorrow 3-1 with a good idea of the wolf pending a craft hoplite. If I can't come up feeling strong one way or the other I will likely follow this strategy.

Hell of a point there.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #580
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i give up. i am the good seer damnit.

fyi - i think Jackal is the wolf over dubb.

If you all were really smart you'd lynch one of jackal/dubb and then me instead of me+barkeep. And then if the night kills continue you know that the other person of jackal/dubb is the wolf.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #581
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

whatever...i'm done trying to convince you people to not make the bonehead play.

idk when you all drank the retarded kool-aid but it's pissing me off.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #582
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

when you say you all who are you arguing to? I belive you... BK is gone... Dubb is the cultist, and jackyl is a wolf.... that is prety much everyone

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #583
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I dunno - I appreciate that you believe me clap. At least somebody does. I also know BK is gone. Guess I'm talking to Danny, and dubb (assuming dubb isn't the cultist - but he may be).

How about this - how about we lynch one of dubb/jackal instead of 2 people? Then I'll either scan the other (assuming we miss the wolf) or I'll be night-killed and you'll all know the other is the wolf.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #584
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I dunno - I appreciate that you believe me clap. At least somebody does. I also know BK is gone. Guess I'm talking to Danny, and dubb (assuming dubb isn't the cultist - but he may be).

How about this - how about we lynch one of dubb/jackal instead of 2 people? Then I'll either scan the other (assuming we miss the wolf) or I'll be night-killed and you'll all know the other is the wolf.

The problem with this is your thinking shifted as soon as we found out BK wasn't going to be around. We don't really have a shot at a tie now anyway.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #585
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

I think there is 0 chance we lynch 2 people.... you forget, that idea was put out by dubb... who is at best insane (I dont see a culitst role, even though hes playing it)

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #586
Danny
Head Coach

Actually that idea was put out by DT yesterday, Dubb mentioned it the first day. There is an evil historian role which is like a cultist.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #587
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

my thinking shifted as soon as it became clear that a minority of people believed my reveal.

danny, we have you + me + clap

if the three of us agree on either dubb or jackal we can get that person lynched. and then if i get night-killed you'll know that the other was a wolf. if i don't get night-killed i'll scan the other to confirm that they are not a wolf, and if they're the cultist they can't really do us any harm so we just leave them be.

otherwise if we lynch me then you're 2-2 potentially with the cultist+a wolf and they night-kill and we lose the city
Old 04-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #588
Danny
Head Coach

Let's not forget the cultist counts as a villager
Old 04-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #589
The Jackal
Coordinator

i hope clap isn't a wolf that's playing me, but..

unvote DT

vote dubb
Old 04-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #590
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

right

Jackal - I guarantee you 100% that clap is not a wolf.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #591
The Jackal
Coordinator

well yes i know you do, but if you are both wolves or you're the evil historian then you could be lying
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #592
The Jackal
Coordinator

but clearing BK also makes that scenario less likely, i suppose .. would've been interesting to hear his thoughts
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #593
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dubb93 -- 1 Jackal (589)
Old 04-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #594
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
well yes i know you do, but if you are both wolves or you're the evil historian then you could be lying

I am no such evil historian. I am also no such wolf.

AT WORST clap could be the cultist I suppose. But if we lynch you I think we get the last wolf and we're okay.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #595
Danny
Head Coach

I'm out for a while, will be back an hour or so before deadline.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #596
The Jackal
Coordinator

screw this, i'm tired of you calling me the last wolf, i really don't think dubb is a wolf
Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #597
The Jackal
Coordinator

unvote dubb

vote DT
Old 04-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #598
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

bah - we could still lose the city if we actually have the cultist here in the city

if we lynch the person who's not the wolf or cultist then it becomes 2-2 after a night kill and the wolf+cultist close it out (assuming we don't get a replacement for BK).

But from dubb's play I think he's most likely to be the cultist and him and jackal are the only potential wolves left, so lynching either of them seems the play to make.

based on dubb potentially being the cultist i think we lynch jackal first.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #599
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well jackal - it's either you or dubb who is the last wolf. it's really as simple as that. so you can't say "i'm not the last wolf and dubb's not a wolf." it's not physically possible.

so my choices are either (a) call dubb the last wolf, or (b) call you the last wolf.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #600
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

DaddyTorgo -- Jackal (597)