Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-26-2015, 01:40 AM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Endless Night (Picking up from a True Tale in the Fall of 1990)

After watching the Movie Days of Thunder, I Decided to do my inspiration for my storyline which will set in 1991 by remixing it with many of the drivers past the deadline with the cutoff date being 2015 (later 2016) however we could see the New Sprint Cup Champion Kyle Busch, 6-Time Sprint Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson and 2014 Champ Kevin Harvick get a chance to challenge Many of the Household Names of 1991 like Alan Kulwicki, Dale Earnhardt and The King Richard Petty in a 36 Race Season in addition we will use the Current NASCAR Sprint Cup Points System with 43 Points for 1st Place down to 1 Point for Last Place, Bonus Points will be awarded for leading a lap or for Most Laps Led.

However I'm going to work on a Driver Roster along with more stuff on the way, so keep watching

stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 03:25 AM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

On April 13, 2015: It Came down to the Very Last Performance of the NDTC when I watched ESPNU as Kevin Harvick played a chance to go to the finish

"This Year There are 7 Seniors on the Team and we thought the song that we really all liked it and let's move to all of us, um it's all about how such a beautiful day and a beautiful performance and this year the nationals is literately the perfect up to maybe to go up and maybe had the time of your life like this is the best moment for all of us we have and this is really special to go out there and share some such like a positive message on the girls together"
- Clara Reinkemeyer (LFHS Pom Squad) doing what we can expect to the 2015 Lake Forest High Pom Squad that she would sing in the NDTC which aired on ESPNU.

And Then the Music Began to Blare on The Television and So the Pom Squad of Lake Forest High (of Illinois) when I'm watching the 2015 National Drill Team Championships on ESPNU as it comes down to the wire and Clara's Singing Voice starting blaring while i'm racing

"The sun went down and the night came through.
While my heart still laid deep inside for you.
Wishing and hoping for just one more try.
I refuse to wave the love we shared good-bye.
But it's not to late, no need to make you wait.
Your always in my heart no need to hesitate.
It took us so much time to make it right.
So darling don't you wait it's really not to late.

So please make this an endless night.
With just a little love we can make it right.
But still, I know always loved you so.
I hope this endless night wont let you go.

"Just One More Lap to Go" - Bob Jenkins from the NASCAR 99 Video Game (EA Sports)

"Kevin Harvick, Has Started the Last Lap of the Race" - Allen Bestwick calling the Final Lap of the 2014 Quicken Loans 500 at Phoenix International Raceway (ESPN)

Days pass by and still I wonder why.
The times we shared seem to slip us by.
The moments we spend were so few but true.
So come back to me I'm still in love with you.
And though I know it may not be the same.
I'll try my best for now no more time for games.
Cause deep inside I know our love is strong.
Knowing you and I who would always belong.

"One Lap Left to Go in the Season, Were in the Last Lap" - Allen Bestwick calling the Final Lap of the 2014 Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (ESPN)

"One More Now, One More" - Tim Fedewa (Calling on Spotter for Kevin Harvick) in the 2014 Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway

"Newman Trying to Stay with Harvick trying to find away around him two more quarters to go to a Championship for Kevin Harvick!" - Allen Bestwick calling the Final Lap of the 2014 Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (ESPN)

But it's not to late, no need to make you wait.
Your always in my heart no need to hesitate.
It took us so much time to make it right.
So darling don't you wait it's really not to late.

"He's Gonna Do It, He's Gonna Race and The NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship, California's Kevin Harvick Does It" - Allen Bestwick calling the Final Lap of the 2014 Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway (ESPN)

"Holy Cow!!!" - Tim Fedewa (Calling on Spotter) for Kevin Harvick) in the 2014 Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway

I always loved you so.
Was afraid to let you know.
What you understand is true.
That I'm still in love with you.
I love you.
I need you to love me too!
Oh! be mine.
And I will love you all the time.
I always loved you so.
Was afraid to let you know.
What you understand is true.
That I'm still in love with you.

- "Endless Night" a 2015 Remake of the 1988 Hit by Cynthia as Performed by Lake Forest Pom Squad Captain and Lead Vocalist Clara Reinkemeyer (which aired in the 2015 NDTC on ESPNU)

However Kevin Harvick won a Mock NASCAR Race using NASCAR Die-Cast Racers and Natalie Horback who is a Cudette did got a Winning Interview after the Coral Reef Cudettes won the Large Varsity Jazz Title in the 2015 National Drill Team Championships in which she sang a Male/Female duet with Season 11 Winner of So You Think You Can Dance Ricky Ubeda (on a Cameo Appearance), and after the NDTC is Over, I'm Ready to Watch Lacrosse as Duke Blue Devils as they take on the Cavs on Virginia; Duke won it 15-8 as Myles Jones scored 2 Goals but Jack Bruckner had 7 Goals for Duke before I Decided to head back to the Group Home following a Party and so I Have a Feeling that i'm gonna get Lacrosse Blast soon from Plaay Games.

Welcome to a Brand New Storyline, Dedicated to my birthday which will be coming up on December 18th (which i'm gonna turn 25) and Next Year Tecmo Super Bowl will be Turning 25 as well.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:56 AM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

September 9, 1990 - The First Week of Our Football Season

From "The WFL Today" on CBS

You are Looking Live at Texas Instruments Park in Houston, Texas as the starting QB Donovan McNabb and his Houston Gamblers take on Honululu Hawaiians and their QB Timmy Chang the Big Story goes to Top Quality WR Waltriessa De Leon a Vocal Drill Girl turned Football Player might be next female Bullet Bob Hayes when she made her breakthrough year Last Season scoring 1,104 yards grabbing 60 Receptions and scoring 15 Touchdowns but can she do it again this year?

You are Also looking live at Charlotte, NC as starting QB Cam Newton and the Panthers as he gets ready for another season to take on the Super Bowl XXIV Runner-Up Denver Broncos with John Elway at the Helm

And Finally you are looking live at Oklahoma City, OK as the Oklahoma City Drillers take on the Detroit Lions at The Oil Fields coach Gary Gibbs brought in Sam Bradford to call the Shots today but they decided to stop the Lions and the Running Back Barry Sanders who was an alum of Oklahoma State University

I'm Brent Musberger and this is the WFL Today...ON CBS

(Cue Horizontal Hold '83)

Brent Musberger: Hello I'm Brent Musberger and welcome to a Brand New Season of the WFL Today joing with me is Irv Cross, Jimmy Snyder and Pat O'Brien welcome for a New Season.

Iowa Semiconductor Park - September 9, 1990 - 9:05 AM CT

The Scene came in from all over the Country as Pro Football gets ready for a New Season however the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Season had concluded their regular season as the Chase Has Started after Dale Earnhardt won at Richmond International Raceway getting a chance to qualify for the Chase for the Jollibee Crown with Mark Martin, Geoff Bodine, Rusty Wallace, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Petty, Bill Elliott, Jimmie Johnson, Ernie Irvan, Ken Schrader, Alan Kulwicki, Sterling Marlin, Terry Labonte, Davey Allison, Michael Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt Jr. hoping to get ready for the Challenger Round as for Jay Jianoran his journey can take his chances of running full-time in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series 1991 however all the High Schools starting as for me I'm from James Logan High School i'm 16 Years Old and I hope I can make my Journey to win the multi-sport athlete ever to take away the Jim Thorpe Award as the Union City Colts are ready to make their first game of 1990 by taking on the Iowa Barnstormers for an Away Game led by QB Seneca Wallace calling the shots for the Pride of Iowa's Football Home however a lot of big games are coming in the west coast including a Big Game for the Los Angeles Express on the 16th of December with QB Ryan Mallett calling the shots for the Express their taking on the Defending the Super Bowl Champion San Francisco 49ers in the Season Opener this sunday (September 9th) however we are excited for a big game and I can't wait.

Last edited by stratonascar : 11-30-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Seneca?, who is he?
Old 11-28-2015, 11:52 AM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Rhythm Radio Countdown (for September 8, 1990)

1. Miss Teen USA 1990 - 9.95
2. One Voice - All Day All Night (1999)
3. Sweet Sensenation - If Wishes Came True
4. Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me
5. Alessia Cara - Here (2015)
6. Phil Collins - Something Happened on The Way to Heaven
7. SF Spanish Fly - I Can See (1997)
8. Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
9. New Kids on the Block - Tonight
10. Dev - In The Dark (2012)
11. Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody (1997)
12. Maxi Priest - Close To You
13. Kaitlyn Le - Lost Soul (2013)
14. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (2015)
15. Stevie B - Love & Emotion
16. Coral Reef Cudettes - Lost In Love (2015 - Soloist: Ricky Ubeda)
17. Next - Too Close (1998)
18. Cher Lloyd - Want You Back (2012)
19. September - Hands Up (2011)
20. Taylor Dayne - Heart of Stone
21. Gina G - Ooh Aah...Just A Little Bit (1996)
22. Diamond Bar Solitaire Showgirls - Heartbreaker (2000)
23. Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
24. Johnny Gill - My, My, My
25. After 7 - Can't Stop
26. Spice Girls - Wannabe (1996)
27. Snap! - The Power
28. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi (2003)
29. Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit
30. Seduction - Could This Be Love

Two Songs Pending to Go Up: Inoj - Love You Down (1997) & Wild Style - Take Me Home (2015)
Old 11-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #5
stratonascar
High School Varsity

September 9, 1990 - Union City 54, Omaha 7

The Colts of the west open their season with a bang at Iowa Semiconductor Park as the Union City Colts made it All-Milele in the First Quarter as she scored a 46 Yard Touchdown Pass to Courtney Smith but the XP is Missed later on after a Barnstormer TD Pass to Tony Spencer from Seneca Wallace she did it again she ran a 54 yard Touchdown before the 1st Extra Point is scored for the Union City Colts and she it did it again in the 3rd Quarter getting a 10 Yard Touchdown Run and 15 Yard Touchdown Pass to Jay Jianoran however several events ever happened in the 4th Quarter like Kathleen Tinopay nabbed 76 Yard Punt Return for a Touchdown and Ashley Mendoza grabbed a 28 Yard Touchdown via Fumble and in the end when Time Expired Lorda Jones scored a 42 Yard Touchdown Run to Seal the Deal.

TEAM LEADERS

Union City
Passing: Marisa Milele - 13/13, 184 Yards, 2 TD
Rushing: Milele - 7 Att, 60 Yds, 2 TD, 54 LNG
Receiving: Lorda Jones - 4 Rec, 21 Yds, 0 TD, 8 LNG
Jay's Day: 1 Rec, 15 Yards 15.0 Avg, 1 TD, 15 LNG, 1 INT

Iowa
Passing: Seneca Wallace - 138.6 Rtg, 15/20, 136 Yds 1 TD, 1 INT
Rushing: Seneca Wallace - 12 Att, 28 Yards, 0 TD, 15 LNG
Receiving: Bobby Meyers - 5 Rec, 53 Yards, 10.6, 0 TD, 20 LNG

Next Week's Match

For The Union City Colts: They will play the Tri-Cities Granny Smiths (0-1) at Home

For the Iowa Barnstormers: They will play their 2nd Home Game against the Kansas City Chiefs after they win their Home Opener over the Minnesota Vikings 24-21.

TEAM LEADERS (FOR THE OTHER GAME)

Kansas City
Passing: Steve Deberg - 16/28, 196 Yards, 2 TD, 0 Interceptions
Rushing: Christian Okoye - 28 Att, 92 Yards, 1 TD, 11 LG
Receivng: Todd McNair - 6 Receptions, 57 Yards, 1 TD, 22 LNG

Minnesota
Passing: Peyton Manning - 22/36, 269 Yards, 3 TD
Rushing: Herschel Walker - 14 Attempts, 68 Yards, 0 TD, 19 LNG
Receiving: Herschel Walker - 5 Receptions, 70 Yards, 2 TD, 32 LNG
Old 12-06-2015, 01:10 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Week 5 in STL

On a Sunday Morning in St. Louis rain came down along with a rumble of thunder in according to the weather at 7am, then cloudy skies came in at game time as the Union City Colts head to the Stable in St. Louis to take on the stallions however Kathleen Tinapay (a Miss California USA Wannabe) opts to go 2-way playing defensive back and Running Back in the 1st Quarter she intercepted for 37 yards for a Touchdown, However in the 2nd Quarter she had 2 rushing touchdowns Starting QB Marisa Milele nabbed a 61 yard Touchdown Pass in the 4th Quarter but in the end Milele had a fine day as her Union City Colts defeat the St. Louis Stallions 52-14

Kathleen Tinapay made her work cut out as she went two-way in a Football Game in St. Louis, maybe if she can do more for the Remainder of the Season.

TEAM LEADERS

Passing
St. Louis: Oscar Davis - 114.8 Rtg, 26/39, 208 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Union City: Marisa Milele - 207.4 Rtg, 16/17, 190 Yards, 1 TD

Rushing
St. Louis: Devin Weber - 11 Att 25 Yards, 2.2 Avg, 1 TD, 11 LNG
Union City: Lorda Jones - 31 Att, 164 Yards, 5.2 Avg, 2 TD, 17 LNG

Receiving
St. Louis: Roosevelt Murray - 8 Rec, 66 Yards 8.2 Avg, 0 TD, 13 LNG
Union City: Brittany Oldehoff - 3 Rec, 115 Yards, 38.3 Avg, 1 TD, 61 LNG

Next Week's Match

For the Union City Colts: They will go back home to play the San Diego Chargers

For the St. Louis Stallions: They will head to Muskogee, OK to take on the Okies
Old 01-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #7
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Catching Up on the First 2 Races

The Daytona 500: Jocelyn Baluyut had won the Great American Race after Jay Jianoran and Davey Allison just got spun in the Final Lap just like when Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison slammed in the wall in the Final Lap back in 1979 however they would settle for 5th an 6th, Ken Schrader, Nadia Mejia and Jimmy Means finished 2nd to 4th respectively, rounding up the Top 10 are Alan Kulwicki, Bill Elliott, Jimmie Johnson & Richard Petty

Island City Challenge: Only 52 Cars took part as Jay Jianoran and Tony Stewart start in the first row, however the first caution came on Lap 61 involving 11 cars, Then the Race was Red Flagged on Lap 70 due to rain (well I got tired when I'm in bed when I playing with my Race Cars in real life) but in the end the race went on under the lights and the #19 of Carl Edwards of Columbia, MO won his 1st Jollibee Cup Series Race of the Season

POINT STANDINGS IN THE NEXT POST.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #8
stratonascar
High School Varsity

NOTE ON THE POINT STANDINGS: WILL USE THE POINTS BASED ON THE CURRENT NASCAR SEASON
  1. Jay Jianoran 89
  2. Alan Kulwicki 89
  3. Jimmie Johnson 86
  4. Nadia Mejia 78
  5. Jimmy Means 74
  6. Davey Allison 74
  7. Richard Petty 71
  8. Dave Marcis 69
  9. Geoff Bodine 66
  10. Carl Edwards 64
  11. Sterling Marlin 62
  12. Kurt Busch 60
  13. Ken Schrader 56
  14. Bobby Hamilton 56
  15. Kyle Busch 55
  16. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 55
  17. Brad Keselowski 53
  18. Jocelyn Baluyut 51
  19. Kasey Kahne 50
  20. Alixandra Britt 47
  21. Bill Elliott 46
  22. Darrell Waltrip 46
  23. Kevin Harvick 45
  24. Stephanie Rodriguez 45
  25. Tony Stewart 44
  26. Dale Jarrett 44
  27. Kyle Larson 44
  28. Jessica Ravetti 43
  29. Hut Stricklin 42
  30. Rachel Demita 39
  31. Danica Patrick 38
  32. Rick Mast 38
  33. Jeff Gordon 37
  34. Tim Richmond 34
  35. Dale Earnhardt 32
  36. Ken Bouchard 32
  37. Briana Darensburg 31
  38. Jim Sauter 31
  39. Greg Biffle 31
  40. Christie Joy Prado 29
  41. Victoria Mendoza 28
  42. Morgan Shepherd 26
  43. Todd Bodine 26
  44. Michael Waltrip 25
  45. Michael Annett 25
  46. AJ Allmendinger 25
  47. Terry Labonte 22
  48. Mark Martin 21
  49. Olivia Jordan 16
  50. Kyle Petty 14
  51. Nora Stebbins 15
  52. Caitlin Shaw 9
  53. Kenny Wallace 7
  54. Brittany Dubron 2
Old 01-03-2016, 04:26 PM   #9
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown - March 23, 1991

1. Mariah Carey - Someday
2. Timmy T - One More Try
3. PV Spartanettes - I've Been Thinking About You (LV: Jocelyn Enriquez)
4. Tracie Spencer - This House
5. Janet Jackson - State of the World
6. Tara Kemp - Hold You Tight
7. Wilson Phillips - You're In Love
8. Carlsbad Lancernares - Holiday (LV: Britney Gale) (2004)
9. Amy Grant - Baby Baby
10. Lake Forest Pom Choir - This Kiss (LV: Maddie Neil) (2014)
11. Esperanza Vivace - Rhythm of Life (2000)
12. Miss USA 1991 - Strike up the Band
13. Tevin Campbell - Round and Round
14. Celine Dion - Where does my Heart Beat Now
15. Chris Brown - Forever (2008)
16. Roxette - Joyride
17. NSync - Tearin Up My Heart (1998) (LV: Justin Timberlake)
18. UNLV Rebel Girls - I Fell in Love (2014) (LV: Maire Chew)
19. Brandy - Sittin' Up in My Room (1995)
20. Brittany Spears - Baby One More Time
21. Styx - Show Me The Way
22. Nalina & Sarina - Get Away (2015)
23. Whitney Houston - All The Man That I Need
24. Cincinnati Beatcats - Ring My Bell (2015) (LV: Toria Douglas)
25. Gerardo Mejia - Rico Suave
26. Cathy Dennis - Touch Me
27. Naya Rivera with the Girls of Glee - I Kissed a Girl (2011)
28. Wild Style - Take Me Home (2015)
29. LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
30. C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat

Calling Up Soon: Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like a Love Song (2012), Seminole Dazzlers - As We Lay (2015) (LV: Adrianne Agamasu)

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-04-2016 at 09:10 AM. Reason: UNLV's lead vocalist in the Pom Routine is 2014 College Drill Contests is Maire Chew not Brandi Charles d'oh!
Old 01-08-2016, 08:13 PM   #10
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Phoenix - Just Turning up the Heat
(BGM: Jocelyn Enriquez - Can You Feel It)

Well the Heat in Phoenix maybe hot as 44 Cars took it to the Green Flag as Kevin Harvick led the first lap however after 3 Cars Lapped on Lap 41, Darrell Waltrip and Jeff Gordon took to a good battle when 7 Cars were involved but later on Lap 103 Dale Earnhardt Jr. now got the lead however he keeps rolling before Jeff Gordon regained the lead but in the Lead I led the final 45 laps to win at Phoenix beating Darrell Waltrip by a few inches

RACE RESULTS

1. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
2. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
3. #24 Jeff Gordon - DuPont Chevrolet
4. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard Chevrolet
5. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
6. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
8. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
9. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
10. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
11. #77 Caitlin Shaw - JASPER Transmissions Ford
12. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
13. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
14. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
15. #8 Alixandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
16. #66 Victoria Mendoza - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
17. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
18. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
19. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
20. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Ford
21. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
22. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
23. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
24. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
25. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
26. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
27. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
28. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
29. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Chevrolet
30. #25 Tim Richmond - Hendrick Chevrolet
31. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
32. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
33. #10 Danica Patrick - GoDaddy.com Chevrolet
34. #52 Jimmy Means - Isuzu
35. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carls Jr. Chevrolet
36. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
37. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
38. #72 Ken Bouchard - Auto Palace Pontiac
39. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
40. #50 Stephanie Rodriguez - Dr. Pepper Ford
41. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Ford
42. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
43. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Chevrolet
44. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
Old 01-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #11
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE LAS VEGAS
  1. Jay Jianoran 133
  2. Alan Kulwicki 127
  3. Jimmie Johnson 117
  4. Nadia Mejia 113
  5. Davey Allison 102
  6. Geoff Bodine 99
  7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 96
  8. Richard Petty 92
  9. Carl Edwards 89
  10. Darrell Waltrip 89
  11. Jimmy Means 85
  12. Brad Keselowski 85
  13. Sterling Marlin 84
  14. Tony Stewart 84
  15. Jeff Gordon 79
  16. Kyle Busch 78
  17. Dave Marcis 77
  18. Alixandra Britt 77
  19. Kurt Busch 74
  20. Jocelyn Baluyut 71
  21. Bobby Hamilton 69
  22. Dale Earnhardt 69
  23. Bill Elliott 65
  24. Rick Mast 64
  25. Rachel Demita 63
  26. Kyle Larson 62
  27. Dale Jarrett 61
  28. Ken Schrader 60
  29. Victoria Mendoza 57
  30. Kasey Kahne 53
  31. Kevin Harvick 51
  32. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  33. Danica Patrick 50
  34. Tim Richmond 49
  35. Mark Martin 48
  36. Jessica Ravetti 43
  37. Hut Stricklin 43
  38. Caitlin Shaw 43
  39. Brittany Dubron 41
  40. Greg Biffle 40
  41. Christie Joy Prado 39
  42. Matt Kenseth 36
  43. Jim Sauter 33
  44. Ken Bouchard 32
  45. Briana Darensburg 31
  46. Kyle Petty 30
  47. Morgan Shepherd 26
  48. Todd Bodine 26
  49. Michael Waltrip 25
  50. Michael Annett 25
  51. AJ Allmendinger 25
  52. Terry Labonte 22
  53. Olivia Jordan 16
  54. Nora Stebbins 15
  55. Kenny Wallace 7
  56. Ken Bouchard 7
Old 01-10-2016, 08:51 PM   #12
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Las Vegas - I Fell in Love when I Race but How?
BGM: UNLV Rebel Girls - I Fell in Love (Vocal Drill Alert!)

"Our Pom Section sends throughout apart because from Traditional Pom all the way in to a Little Bit of Hip-Hop then it goes to an Acro Section actually so we tried everything different so we should always set us apart"
- Maire Chew on her Plans in the 2014 College Vocal Drill Championships when her Rebel Girls perform in Pom (when it aired on ESPN to over 90 Million Homes)

And Now as we here Maire singing a Song by Rockell, Let's get to the Race itself Carl Edwards and Bill Elliott took the Green Flag as they led the first lap of the Sam's Town 400, Houstonian Waltriessa De Leon drove the #50 Dr. Pepper Car to start 41st however she gained a Couple of Positions however when after 100 Miles Completed Dave Marcis took the lead with Awesome Bill Elliott currently in 2nd but on the Halfway mark Bill Elliott took the Lead in before Kyle Larson in the #42 Mello Yello Chevrolet regained the lead however I'm still in the Top 10 now but I made the Top 5 midway in the race but in the Final Lap Wisconsin-Born Driver Dave Marcis took a battle with the Mello Yello Chevrolet of Kyle Larson but until the Checkered Flag flew for the First Time since 1982 Dave Marcis won at Kyle Larson resorted for 2nd.

RACE RESULTS

1. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
2. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
3. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
4. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
5. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
6. #9 Bill Elliot - Melling Ford
7. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records/Pinay Toyota
8. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Coffee Ford
9. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
10. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
11. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
12. #66 Susan Romanishin - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
13. #37 Brittany DuBron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
14. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
15. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
16. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
17. #50 Waltriessa De Leon - Dr. Pepper Ford
18. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Ford
19. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
20. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
21. #31 Rachel DeMita - Caterpillar Retro Chevrolet
22. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
23. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
24. #72 Ken Bouchard - Auto Palace Pontiac
25. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Chevrolet
26. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
27. #52 Jimmy "Smut" Means - #smut Isuzu
28. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
29. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
30. #10 Danica Patrick - GoDaddy.com Chevrolet
31. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
32. #24 Jeff Gordon - Pepsi Max Chevrolet
33. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Retro Chevrolet
34. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
35. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
36. #14 Tony Stewart - Bass Pro Shops Retro Chevrolet
37. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Chevrolet
38. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
39. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
40. #16 Greg Biffle - Primestar Ford
41. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
42. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
43. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford

POINTS STANDINGS (ON NEXT POST)
Old 01-10-2016, 09:03 PM   #13
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE ATLANTA
  1. Jay Jianoran 174
  2. Nadia Mejia 152
  3. Alan Kulwicki 132
  4. Jimmie Johnson 128
  5. Carl Edwards 126
  6. Darrell Waltrip 124
  7. Sterling Marlin 120
  8. Dave Marcis 120
  9. Brad Keselowski 118
  10. Jocelyn Baluyut 111
  11. Davey Allison 108
  12. Alixandra Britt 107
  13. Geoff Bodine 106
  14. Kyle Larson 104
  15. Dale Earnhardt 103
  16. Bill Elliott 103
  17. Richard Petty 102
  18. Jimmy Means 102
  19. Kurt Busch 100
  20. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 99
  21. Kyle Busch 94
  22. Tony Stewart 92
  23. Jeff Gordon 91
  24. Dale Jarrett 90
  25. Ken Schrader 88
  26. Rachel Demita 86
  27. Bobby Hamilton 82
  28. Rick Mast 82
  29. Tim Richmond 73
  30. Brittany Dubron 72
  31. Danica Patrick 64
  32. Matt Kenseth 61
  33. Kevin Harvick 60
  34. Victoria Mendoza 57
  35. Kasey Kahne 55
  36. Christie Joy Prado 54
  37. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  38. Kyle Petty 49
  39. Mark Martin 48
  40. AJ Allmendinger 47
  41. Terry Labonte 43
  42. Jessica Ravetti 43
  43. Hut Stricklin 44
  44. Greg Biffle 44
  45. Caitlin Shaw 43
  46. Jim Sauter 33
  47. Ken Bouchard 32
  48. Susan Romanishin 32
  49. Briana Darensburg 31
  50. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  51. Ken Bouchard 27
  52. Morgan Shepherd 26
  53. Todd Bodine 26
  54. Michael Waltrip 25
  55. Michael Annett 25
  56. Olivia Jordan 16
  57. Nora Stebbins 15
  58. Kenny Wallace 7
Old 01-12-2016, 09:40 AM   #14
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Atlanta - Holding it Tight
BGM: Tara Kemp - Hold You Tight

When i Started 8th, Alan Kulwicki started in the pole however he is still leading for over 100 Laps before Davey Allison nabbed the lead but on Lap 120 a 4 Car Crash occured involving Mark Martin, Kurt Busch, Danica Patrick & Rachel Demita then I have the lead on the Restart on lap 127 but later Harvick had the lead and again after another Caution when Dick Trickle's engine went imploded on Lap 274 and held on to win at Atlanta and I Came in 3rd.

RACE RESULTS

1. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
2. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
3. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
4. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
5. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
6. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
7. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
8. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
9. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Bandit Chevrolet
10. #15 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford
11. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
12. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
13. #9 Bill Elliott - Coors/Melling Ford
14. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
15. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
16. #21 Dale Jarrett - CITGO Ford
17. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
18. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
19. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
20. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
22. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Buick
23. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Isuzu
24. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
25. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
26. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
27. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Chevrolet
28. #94 Terry labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
29. #24 Jeff Gordon - DuPont Chevrolet
30. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
31. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
32. #37 Brittany DuBron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
33. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Dewshine Chevy
34. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
35. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
36. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
37. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
38. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
39. #66 Dick Trickle - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
40. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
41. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
42. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
43. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-12-2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Dale Jr. rides a Chevy in the #88 not the Ford (D'Oh!)
Old 01-12-2016, 09:53 AM   #15
digamma
Torchbearer

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but I love it. Football, top 30 countdowns and racing? Oh yeah!
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 05:34 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but I love it. Football, top 30 countdowns and racing? Oh yeah!

Well you really like it, but if you want to add Baseball to your game, It will still rock however the Cincinnati Reds are Ready to Defend their World Championship in hopes of winning back to back titles, Oh Yeah!

And to Toria Douglas here's what you said from what digamma said.

"Well, I'm from Fairfield, OH and I Do Love the Reds, however I'm a Vocal Drill Singer Captain on Leads and I Do Love Barry Larkin however I'm going to be graduating and maybe I'm planning to go Solo or join a Girl Group, How Can I know and....."

Toria, Could Talk about the Cincinnati Reds they are ready for 1991 is that right?

"Well, The Reds are Ready for 1991 even with Good players like Brook Jacoby, Eric Davis, Johnny Bench, Dave Concepcion and Barry Larkin however I'm planning to work on a new rally song for the Cincinnati Reds and maybe we can play it at Great American Ballpark"

Good Idea Miss Douglas and congratulations on winning your College Vocal Drill Title in Orlando on January

"And Don't forget to watch us on ESPN2 and maybe you can hear me singing!"

Yes, and on Ride Awake to Toria so maybe you can hear your Voice!

Note: People who Time Warped back to 1990 are in Bold

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE BRISTOL
  1. Jay Jianoran 216
  2. Alan Kulwicki 169
  3. Jimmie Johnson 165
  4. Nadia Mejia 162
  5. Sterling Marlin 160
  6. Brad Keselowski 157
  7. Davey Allison 150
  8. Darrell Waltrip 147
  9. Carl Edwards 140
  10. Kyle Larson 136
  11. Dale Earnhardt 136
  12. Jocelyn Baluyut 135
  13. Bill Elliott 134
  14. Dave Marcis 126
  15. Geoff Bodine 124
  16. Jimmy Means 123
  17. Ken Schrader 123
  18. Dale Jarrett 118
  19. Richard Petty 115
  20. Alixandra Britt 114
  21. Kyle Busch 114
  22. Rick Mast 112
  23. Bobby Hamilton 111
  24. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 110
  25. Kevin Harvick 108
  26. Jeff Gordon 106
  27. Kurt Busch 103
  28. Tony Stewart 101
  29. Tim Richmond 99
  30. Rachel Demita 87
  31. Matt Kenseth 86
  32. Brittany Dubron 84
  33. Greg Biffle 82
  34. Kyle Petty 76
  35. Danica Patrick 66
  36. Hut Stricklin 66
  37. Kasey Kahne 63
  38. Morgan Shepherd 60
  39. Terry Labonte 59
  40. Victoria Mendoza 57
  41. Christie Joy Prado 54
  42. Mark Martin 52
  43. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  44. Jim Sauter 50
  45. AJ Allmendinger 47
  46. Michael Waltrip 44
  47. Jessica Ravetti 43
  48. Caitlin Shaw 43
  49. Ken Bouchard 32
  50. Susan Romanishin 32
  51. Briana Darensburg 31
  52. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  53. Ken Bouchard 27
  54. Todd Bodine 26
  55. Michael Annett 25
  56. Olivia Jordan 16
  57. Nora Stebbins 15
  58. Kenny Wallace 7
  59. Dick Trickle 5

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-12-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:26 AM   #17
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Bristol - Short Trackin' in the Speed
(BGM: Myra - Dancing in the Street)

For 500 Laps, Kevin Harvick led the field to the green leading for the first 100+ Laps before the King (Richard Petty) took the lead on Lap 125 on a restart after 9 Cars Collided in the 3rd Turn however Jay Jianoran took over the lead driving the CMC Toyota but 9 Cars Collided again on Lap 336 but after 3 Cautions it went down to the wire but in the end Richard Petty scored win #201 at Bristol.

RACE RESULTS

1. #43 Richard Petty - STP Pontiac
2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
3. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
4. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
5. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
6. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
7. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
8. #24 Jeff Gordon - DuPont Chevrolet
9. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
10. #4 Kevin Harvick - Outback Steakhouse Chevrolet
12. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Chevrolet
13. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
14. #96 Tom Peck - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
15. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
16. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford
17. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
18. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
19. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
20. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
21. #8 Alixandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
22. #31 Rachel Demita - Wrangler Chevrolet
23. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Chevrolet
24. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
25. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
26. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
27. #66 Dick Trickle - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
28. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Oldsmobile
29. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
30. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
31. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
32. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Chevrolet
33. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
34. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
35. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
36. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
37. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
38. #78 Michael Annett - Pilot Travel Centers Ford
39. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
40. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
41. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
42. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
43. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
Old 01-14-2016, 09:41 AM   #18
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS AFTER 6 RACES AS WE HEAD TO THE WILKES FOR ROUND 7
  1. Jay Jianoran 257
  2. Alan Kulwicki 212
  3. Nadia Mejia 189
  4. Darrell Waltrip 182
  5. Sterling Marlin 180
  6. Kyle Larson 176
  7. Jocelyn Baluyut 176
  8. Bill Elliott 171
  9. Dale Earnhardt 169
  10. Jimmie Johnson 168
  11. Brad Keselowski 167
  12. Carl Edwards 166
  13. Davey Allison 163
  14. Richard Petty 163
  15. Geoff Bodine 156
  16. Kevin Harvick 143
  17. Jeff Gordon 142
  18. Rick Mast 141
  19. Jimmy Means 139
  20. Tony Stewart 139
  21. Ken Schrader 138
  22. Dale Jarrett 136
  23. Alixandra Britt 135
  24. Dave Marcis 131
  25. Bobby Hamilton 125
  26. Tim Richmond 124
  27. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 122
  28. Kurt Busch 122
  29. Kyle Busch 115
  30. Rachel Demita 110
  31. Greg Biffle 110
  32. Danica Patrick 97
  33. Matt Kenseth 94
  34. Kyle Petty 87
  35. Brittany Dubron 84
  36. Mark Martin 76
  37. Jim Sauter 71
  38. Hut Stricklin 68
  39. Kasey Kahne 67
  40. Christie Joy Prado 63
  41. Morgan Shepherd 60
  42. Terry Labonte 59
  43. Victoria Mendoza 57
  44. AJ Allmendinger 54
  45. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  46. Michael Waltrip 44
  47. Jessica Ravetti 43
  48. Caitlin Shaw 43
  49. Ken Bouchard 32
  50. Susan Romanishin 32
  51. Briana Darensburg 31
  52. Tom Peck 30
  53. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  54. Ken Bouchard 27
  55. Todd Bodine 26
  56. Michael Annett 25
  57. Dick Trickle 22
  58. Olivia Jordan 16
  59. Nora Stebbins 15
  60. Kenny Wallace 7
  61. Michael Annett 6

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-14-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #19
stratonascar
High School Varsity

North Wilkesboro - Racing in a half-mile with 43 Cars
BGM: Tora - Seductive Love

Jeff Gordon just won the Pole for the First Union 400 when the green flag flew how he ever he lead 60 Plus Laps after Michael Annett got crashed in Turn 2 in this bumping and banging race however the restart came on lap 62 as AJ Allmendinger nabbed the lead however on lap 175 Jimmie Johnson made a Lead Change before a 7 Car Pileup was hit on Lap 239, In the Final Restart Jeff Gordon kept on rolling on Lap 252 but on Lap 300, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took his chance but in the finish line he went on to win the First Union 400

RACE RESULTS

1. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Chevrolet
2. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
3. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
4. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
5. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Bandit Chevrolet
6. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
7. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
8. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Darlington Remix Chevrolet
9. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
10. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Isuzu
11. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records Toyota
12. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
13. #43 Richard Petty - STP Darlington Remix Ford
14. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
16. #31 Rachel Demita - Wrangler Chevrolet
17. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
18. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
19. #34 Todd Bodine - C&W Racing Buick
20. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
21. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yell Chevrolet
22. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
23. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
24. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
25. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
26. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
27. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
28. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
29. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
30. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
31. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
32. #74 Jena Sims - Fina Chevrolet (Making her 1st Start she represented Georgia in the last televised Miss Teen USA Pageant in 2007 and competed in the 2015 Miss California USA Pageant she played the role as Cassie in her first movie in Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader in 2012)
33. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
34. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Buick
35. #8 Alixandra Britt - Circuit Chevrolet
36. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
37. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
38. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Retro Ford
39. #14 Tony Stewart - Bass Pro Shops Darlington Remix Chevrolet
40. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
41. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
42. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Oldsmboile
43. #78 Michael Annett - Pilot Travel Centers Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-16-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #20
stratonascar
High School Varsity

NEXT IS RACE IS TEXAS: POINT STANDINGS AS OF NOW
  1. Jay Jianoran 294
  2. Alan Kulwicki 231
  3. Nadia Mejia 219
  4. Jimmie Johnson 205
  5. Dale Earnhardt 201
  6. Jocelyn Baluyut 199
  7. Carl Edwards 199
  8. Richard Petty 194
  9. Darrell Waltrip 195
  10. Bill Elliott 186
  11. Jeff Gordon 185
  12. Kevin Harvick 184
  13. Sterling Marlin 183
  14. Kyle Larson 180
  15. Geoff Bodine 178
  16. Ken Schrader 177
  17. Brad Keselowski 173
  18. Jimmy Means 173
  19. Davey Allison 170
  20. Rick Mast 170
  21. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 170
  22. Dave Marcis 169
  23. Dale Jarrett 163
  24. Tim Richmond 159
  25. Kurt Busch 148
  26. Tony Stewart 144
  27. Alixandra Britt 144
  28. Bobby Hamilton 143
  29. Kyle Busch 135
  30. Greg Biffle 131
  31. Rachel Demita 128
  32. Mark Martin 116
  33. Danica Patrick 114
  34. Matt Kenseth 105
  35. Kyle Petty 101
  36. Brittany Dubron 98
  37. Kasey Kahne 83
  38. Hut Stricklin 78
  39. Jim Sauter 73
  40. Christie Joy Prado 63
  41. AJ Allmendinger 62
  42. Morgan Shepherd 60
  43. Terry Labonte 59
  44. Victoria Mendoza 57
  45. Todd Bodine 51
  46. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  47. Michael Waltrip 44
  48. Jessica Ravetti 43
  49. Caitlin Shaw 43
  50. Ken Bouchard 32
  51. Susan Romanishin 32
  52. Briana Darensburg 31
  53. Tom Peck 30
  54. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  55. Ken Bouchard 27
  56. Michael Annett 25
  57. Dick Trickle 22
  58. Olivia Jordan 16
  59. Nora Stebbins 15
  60. Jena Sims 12
  61. Kenny Wallace 7
  62. Michael Annett 7
Old 01-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #21
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Texas - Rhythm Radio Lone Star Freestyle Showdown for Cash
(BGM: Jocelyn Enriquez - Do You Miss Me?)

Jay Took a Stab to Start in the Front Row, Outside Row 1 but The Pole went to Tony Stewart driving a Classic Darlington Retro Scheme Shown Here

However we led the field with 41 Others to the Green Flag and that includes 3 Texan Racers competing in the Blue Bell Texas Super Car Circuit in hopes of winning Jim Thorpe Award including Nicole O'Brian, Candace Campfield and Lauren Lanning however I took a stab by Dominating the Race which is all Tony Stewart however he led the most laps to win a Jollibee Cup Series to claim the Unocal 76 Win from the Pole Jackpot Bonus of $106,400 however I Came to Finished 2nd.

RACE RESULTS

1. #14 Tony Stewart - Bass Pro Shops Darlington Remix Chevrolet
2. #26 Jay Jianoran - Kilgore Rangerettes/California Music Channel Toyota
3. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
4. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
5. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records Toyota
6. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
7. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
8. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
9. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
10. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
12. #31 Rachel DeMita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
13. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
14. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Chevrolet
15. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's Of Oceanside Ford
16. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
17. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
18. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
19. #72 Nicole O'Brian - Auto Palace Pontiac
20. #55 Lauren Lanning - Square D Isuzu
21. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
22. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
23. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
24. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
25. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
26. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
27. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
28. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
29. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
30. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
31. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
32. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Isuzu
33. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
34. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
35. #21 Dale Jarrett - CITGO Ford
36. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
37. #34 Todd Bodine - C&W Racing Buick
38. #15 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford
39. #43 Richard Petty - STP Darlington Remix Ford
40. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
41. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
42. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
43. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
Old 01-18-2016, 03:20 PM   #22
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE TALLADEGA
  1. Jay Jianoran 336
  2. Alan Kulwicki 258
  3. Carl Edwards 238
  4. Dale Earnhardt 234
  5. Jimmie Johnson 231
  6. Jeff Gordon 227
  7. Bill Elliott 226
  8. Sterling Marlin 220
  9. Nadia Mejia 219
  10. Jocelyn Baluyut 213
  11. Brad Keselowski 209
  12. Davey Allison 208
  13. Kevin Harvick 206
  14. Kyle Larson 203
  15. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 200
  16. Richard Petty 199
  17. Darrell Waltrip 196
  18. Tony Stewart 196
  19. Geoff Bodine 186
  20. Jimmy Means 185
  21. Ken Schrader 181
  22. Dave Marcis 180
  23. Kurt Busch 176
  24. Rick Mast 173
  25. Dale Jarrett 172
  26. Kyle Busch 170
  27. Alixandra Britt 163
  28. Tim Richmond 161
  29. Rachel Demita 160
  30. Bobby Hamilton 158
  31. Greg Biffle 152
  32. Mark Martin 147
  33. Danica Patrick 132
  34. Brittany Dubron 122
  35. Matt Kenseth 121
  36. Kyle Petty 101
  37. Hut Stricklin 98
  38. Kasey Kahne 96
  39. Jim Sauter 73
  40. Christie Joy Prado 73
  41. Morgan Shepherd 66
  42. AJ Allmendinger 62
  43. Michael Waltrip 61
  44. Terry Labonte 59
  45. Todd Bodine 58
  46. Victoria Mendoza 57
  47. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  48. Jessica Ravetti 43
  49. Caitlin Shaw 43
  50. Ken Bouchard 32
  51. Susan Romanishin 32
  52. Briana Darensburg 31
  53. Tom Peck 30
  54. Caitlin Dahlin 29
  55. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  56. Ken Bouchard 27
  57. Michael Annett 25
  58. Nicole O'Brian 25
  59. Lauren Lanning 24
  60. Dick Trickle 22
  61. Olivia Jordan 16
  62. Nora Stebbins 15
  63. Jena Sims 12
  64. Kenny Wallace 7
  65. Michael Annett 7
Old 01-18-2016, 11:20 PM   #23
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Talladega - This Could be a Plan Big Wreck
(BGM: Rockell - I Fell in Love)

Wih 188 Laps in use I Started 19th trying to scorre a victory however Brad Keselowski took the lead after gaining the first laps but later the first wave of a wreck took place Lap 49 involving a bunch of race cars but in the end of the Caution, The Intimidator took the Lead on the Restart but on the 2nd Caution more couple racers were involved but the Next Restart I took the Lead but in the end, I Took the Win at Talladega and I'm Excited.

RACE RESULTS

2. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records/m:g Toyota
3. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
4. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
5. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
6. #24 Jeff Gordon - DuPont Chevrolet
7. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
8. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
9. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
10. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Darlington Remix Chevrolet
11. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
12. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Chevrolet
13. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
14. #66 Dick Trickle - Phillips 66 Chevrolet
15. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
16. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
17. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
18. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
19. #34 Todd Bodine - C&W Racing Buick
20. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chvrolet
21. #14 Tony Stewart - Bass Pro Shops Darlington Remix Chevrolet
22. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
23. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Darlington Remix Chevrolet
24. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard Chevrolet
25. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
26. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
27. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
28. #43 Richard Petty - STP Darlington Remix
29. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
30. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
31. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Isuzu
32. #71 Dave Marcis - Inoj Chevrolet
33. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
34. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
35. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
36. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Oldsmobile
37. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
38. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
39. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
40. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
41. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
42. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
43. #36 Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
Old 01-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #24
stratonascar
High School Varsity

CURRENT POINT STANDINGS BEFORE CHARLOTTE
  1. Jay Jianoran 384
  2. Carl Edwards 281
  3. Dale Earnhardt 276
  4. Alan Kulwicki 269
  5. Jeff Gordon 265
  6. Sterling Marlin 255
  7. Nadia Mejia 255
  8. Jimmie Johnson 252
  9. Kevin Harvick 237
  10. Bill Elliott 236
  11. Darrell Waltrip 236
  12. Davey Allison 227
  13. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 220
  14. Tony Stewart 219
  15. Geoff Bodine 218
  16. Jocelyn Baluyut 216
  17. Brad Keselowski 216
  18. Richard Petty 216
  19. Ken Schrader 214
  20. Kyle Larson 212
  21. Rick Mast 199
  22. Jimmy Means 198
  23. Rachel Demita 194
  24. Dave Marcis 192
  25. Alixandra Britt 191
  26. Dale Jarrett 189
  27. Kurt Busch 181
  28. Greg Biffle 181
  29. Tim Richmond 176
  30. Kyle Busch 172
  31. Bobby Hamilton 162
  32. Danica Patrick 159
  33. Mark Martin 153
  34. Brittany Dubron 140
  35. Kyle Petty 123
  36. Matt Kenseth 121
  37. Kasey Kahne 110
  38. AJ Allmendinger 101
  39. Hut Stricklin 98
  40. Michael Waltrip 98
  41. Christie Joy Prado 97
  42. Todd Bodine 83
  43. Jim Sauter 81
  44. Morgan Shepherd 66
  45. Terry Labonte 59
  46. Victoria Mendoza 57
  47. Dick Trickle 52
  48. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  49. Jessica Ravetti 43
  50. Caitlin Shaw 43
  51. Ken Bouchard 32
  52. Susan Romanishin 32
  53. Briana Darensburg 31
  54. Tom Peck 30
  55. Caitlin Dahlin 29
  56. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  57. Ken Bouchard 27
  58. Michael Annett 25
  59. Nicole O'Brian 25
  60. Lauren Lanning 24
  61. Olivia Jordan 16
  62. Nora Stebbins 15
  63. Jena Sims 12
  64. Kenny Wallace 8
  65. Michael Annett 7
Old 01-19-2016, 08:39 AM   #25
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Update: Since I'm Running a 1991 Season Replay, The Next Storyline will be set in 1982 however I'm planning to work on an Endless Night Sequel set in 1994 but it will be due in the Fall of 2016 (perhaps after the Baseball Playoffs are over), However Baseball is Coming Shortly so Standby, The Next Storyline will be devoted to America's Pasttime!
Old 01-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #26
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Jollibee Last Chance Showdown: Nadia Mejia survived a crowded field of 30 Drivers to transfer to the All Star Race (Kenny Wallace, Tim Richmond, Hut Stricklin and Caitlin Dahlin also advanced however Kyle Larson and Christie Joy Prado round out the full 33 car All-Star Field.

1. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
2. #36 Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
3. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
4. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
5. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's Of Oceanside Ford
6. #72 Ken Bouchard - Auto Palace Pontiac
7. #50 Waltriessa De Leon - Dr. Pepper Ford
8. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford
9. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
10. #34 Todd Bodine - C&W Racing Buick
11. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Oldsmobile
12. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
13. #78 Michael Annett - Pilot Travel Centers Chevrolet
14. #31 Rachel DeMita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
16. #52 Jimmy Means - Smut Isuzu
17. #96 Tom Peck - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
18. #08 Bobby Dotter - Team R Racing Buick
19. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
20. #70 JD McDuffie - Son's Auto Supply Pontiac
21. #77 Caitlin Shaw - Jasper Engines & Transmissions Ford
22. #74 Randy LaJoie - Fina Chevrolet
23. #15 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford
24. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Ford
25. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Ford
26. #66 Keisha Stewart - Phillips 66 Chevrolet
27. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
28. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
29. #91 Olivia Jordan - Racing Champions Chevrolet
30. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet

And Now The All-Star Race Itself
(BGM: Ty Parr - National Aerobics Championship Theme)

I Started 8th but Jimmie Johnson led the race through the night and mostly won the All-Star Race, However I Got wrecked and finished 20th!

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
2. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
3. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
4. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
5. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Chevrolet
6. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
7. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
8. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
9. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
10. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
11. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
12. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
13. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
14. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
15. #20 Mark Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
16. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
17. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
18. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
19. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
20. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
21. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
22. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
23. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
24. #21 Dale Jarrett - CITGO Ford
25. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
26. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
27. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
28. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's Of Oceanside Ford
29. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
30. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
31. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
32. #36 Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
33. #41 Kurt Busch - Haas Automation Chevrolet
Old 01-20-2016, 08:37 PM   #27
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Baseball Blues: Straight Outta Lynbrook

It was a Spring in Irvington, Their Triple-A Squad is doing well with their Parent Club from Lynbrook in San Jose however Starting Pitcher Crystle Stewart who's really happy with Spring Training hopefully to have lunch with Lauren Lanning at McDonald's

McDonald's (40708 Grimmer Blvd. - Fremont, CA) - May 24, 1991
(BGM: Mariah Carey - Someday)

Crystle: However, Not only the Indy 500 is coming but...

Lauren: The Miss Texas USA Pageant is Coming

Crystle: That's Right, It's Coming however the Andretti Boys are Coming Mario, Mikey, Jeff and John have qualified

Lauren: Wow, That's Even good however we got a Triple-A Game to deal with vs. Calgary and do i ever mentioned that

Brittany Tiner walked in wearing an Irvington Vikings Uniform had entered

Brittany: Hey, Girls

Lauren and Crystle said "Hi" in unision

Brittany: We Got a Game this Friday Night myself along with Sarah Boehner and you two are also playing.

Lauren: Were Teammates you know?

Crystle: Yeah, I'm a Teammate and you are!

Brittany: Thanks, Now this could be a good battle vs. the Cannons at 6PM, however I never said a word for this however we will work on our organization even what Holly Amick did when she got homered on Wednesday when we Knocked Out Albuquerque 3-1.

Crystle: Well 3 to 1.

Brittany: I Really agreed it, The Majors are playing vs. San Diego, so can't wait for Tonight!

Meanwhile at Charlotte, NC

With the Knights are playing vs. Atlanta, I Was Really excited for the Coca-Cola 600 to take place however Rick Mears, AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti was in the pole however, I'm going to take the Checkered Flag, I ever know to Danny Sullivan, Arie Luyendyk, Bobby Rahal, Emerson Fittipaldi & Gordon Johncock can win again, I'm excited.

Jay: Well Paul Page, Sam Posey and Bobby Unser is covering in ABC in which I will watch on WSOC Channel 9 in Charlotte hey Daddy count me in

Eleno (my Dad): That's a Good Shot, So we can the Coke 600

Jay: Well, Count Me In Let's Do It!

"This is a Rhythm Radio NASCAR Update, I'm Rick Benjamin, The Coca-Cola 600 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Pepsi Pole Qualifying is officially done and Mark Martin won the Pole for that Sunday's Coca-Cola 600 he will start in the front row with Michael Waltrip in the Pennzoil Chevrolet."

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-20-2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:35 AM   #28
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Charlotte - This Could Be One Hot Night
(BGM: Corona - Rhythm of the Night)

Mark Martin is in the pole as he led the 43 Car Field to the Green Flag as Alan Kulwicki and Mark Martin started the first lap, Kulwicki got the lead and Lap 159 Laps leading to Caution #1 which involved a whole lot of Cars however I Took the Lead but On Lap 190 9 Cars were Involved but during the 2nd Caution something went wrong technical difficulties on the music side caused a Red Flag which turned out to be Chaos, after a 30 Minute Stopdown were back racing and I Took the lead before Mark Martin gets the lead back but in the end I led the final 65 laps but in the race but I Tried to win but it went to Dale Earnhardt however he won his 2nd Coca-Cola 600 (He last won in 1986 before that) and will do it again as we begin the West Coast Swing

RACE RESULTS

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
2. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
3. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
5. #72 Ken Bouchard - Auto Palace Pontiac
6. #14 Tony Stewart - Old Spice Chevrolet
7. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
8. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
9. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
10. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
11. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
12. #24 Jeff Gordon - Pepsi Max Chevolet
13. #36 Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
14. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
15. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
16. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
17. #94 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile
18. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
19. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
20. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
21. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
22. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
23. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
24. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
25. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Toyota
26. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
27. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
28. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
29. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
30. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Oldsmobile
31. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's Of Oceanside Ford
32. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
33. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Ford
34. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Oldsmobile
35. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
36. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
37. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard Chevrolet
38. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Ford
39. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
40. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
41. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
42. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
43. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet

Note: Despite of my XBOX 360 getting a Red Light, I Will Probably Shorten the Season again with More Saturday Night Freestyle leading into the next storyline in 1982, so stay tuned!
Old 01-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #29
stratonascar
High School Varsity

CURRENT POINT STANDINGS BEFORE SONOMA
  1. Jay Jianoran 426
  2. Dale Earnhardt 323
  3. Carl Edwards 316
  4. Jeff Gordon 297
  5. Alan Kulwicki 295
  6. Nadia Mejia 289
  7. Sterling Marlin 284
  8. Kevin Harvick 277
  9. Jimmie Johnson 261
  10. Tony Stewart 257
  11. Darrell Waltrip 256
  12. Bill Elliott 253
  13. Richard Petty 237
  14. Geoff Bodine 236
  15. Davey Allison 232
  16. Brad Keselowski 231
  17. Kyle Larson 228
  18. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 227
  19. Dale Jarrett 225
  20. Ken Schrader 224
  21. Rachel Demita 224
  22. Rick Mast 221
  23. Jocelyn Baluyut 217
  24. Jimmy Means 212
  25. Kurt Busch 209
  26. Greg Biffle 205
  27. Kyle Busch 198
  28. Dave Marcis 195
  29. Mark Martin 195
  30. Alixandra Britt 193
  31. Tim Richmond 184
  32. Bobby Hamilton 174
  33. Danica Patrick 163
  34. Kyle Petty 160
  35. Kasey Kahne 143
  36. Brittany Dubron 140
  37. AJ Allmendinger 124
  38. Matt Kenseth 121
  39. Christie Joy Prado 116
  40. Hut Stricklin 109
  41. Michael Waltrip 104
  42. Terry Labonte 86
  43. Todd Bodine 83
  44. Jim Sauter 81
  45. Morgan Shepherd 66
  46. Ken Bouchard 66
  47. Victoria Mendoza 57
  48. Dick Trickle 52
  49. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  50. Jessica Ravetti 43
  51. Caitlin Shaw 43
  52. Caitlin Dahlin 42
  53. Kenny Wallace 39
  54. Ken Bouchard 32
  55. Susan Romanishin 32
  56. Briana Darensburg 31
  57. Tom Peck 30
  58. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  59. Michael Annett 25
  60. Nicole O'Brian 25
  61. Lauren Lanning 24
  62. Olivia Jordan 16
  63. Nora Stebbins 15
  64. Jena Sims 12
  65. Michael Annett 7
Old 01-25-2016, 09:31 AM   #30
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sonoma - California Road Rage
(BGM: Katy Perry - California Girls)

Well, Sonoma is a Good Road Race however Kevin Harvick led the first lap and then Kasey Kahne kept his lead on lap 32 as the draft kept going but later Alan Kulwicki driving the #7 Ford Saluting the 1982 Movie Stroker Ace with the Clyde Torkel Chicken Sponsorship passed the baton to keep the lead on Lap 58 after Harvick led Kulwicki went on to win but Jay Jianoran fell short getting another 2nd place finish.

RACE RESULTS

1. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Clyde Torkel's Chicken Pit Ford
2. #26 Jay Jianoran - Kai Toyota (The Sponsorship I referred to is the Asian-American R&B Music Group that was formed in real life a year later)
3. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
4. #15 Jessica Sanchez - Hayward High Bud Moore-Buddy Baker Tribute Remix Ford
5. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
6. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol Darlington Remix Chevrolet
7. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
8. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records/Jocelyn Enriquez Toyota
9. #34 Todd Bodine - C&W Racing Buick
10. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
11. #14 Tony Stewart - Bass Pro Shops Darlington Remix Chevrolet
12. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
13. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott's Toyota
14. #36 Lauren York - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac (Competed in 3 Miss California USA Pageants with her debut being the 2014 Pageant)
15. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
16. #9 Bill Elliott - Coor's/Melling Ford
17. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
18. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
19. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
20. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
21. #96 Tommy Kendall - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
22. #91 RK Smith - Racing Champions Chevrolet
23. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
24. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Darlington Remix Chevrolet
25. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
26. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
27. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford
28. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
29. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
30. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
31. #89 Catherine Watters - Evinrude Outboards Chevrolet (First Runner-Up in the 2016 Miss California USA Pageant)
32. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
33. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
34. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
35. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
36. #52 Boris Said - Save Mart Supermarkets Isuzu
37. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
38. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
39. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
40. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's Of Oceanside Italian Ice Ford
41. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard Chevrolet
42. #41 Kurt Busch - Haas Automation Chevrolet
43. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-25-2016 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #31
stratonascar
High School Varsity

CURRENT STANDINGS BEFORE THE NEXT RACE
  1. Jay Jianoran 468
  2. Dale Earnhardt 361
  3. Carl Edwards 352
  4. Alan Kulwicki 343
  5. Kevin Harvick 319
  6. Jeff Gordon 312
  7. Nadia Mejia 305
  8. Sterling Marlin 294
  9. Tony Stewart 290
  10. Jimmie Johnson 281
  11. Bill Elliott 281
  12. Darrell Waltrip 274
  13. Ken Schrader 263
  14. Dale Jarrett 254
  15. Richard Petty 251
  16. Kyle Larson 247
  17. Rachel Demita 245
  18. Geoff Bodine 242
  19. Davey Allison 239
  20. Brad Keselowski 232
  21. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 230
  22. Rick Mast 230
  23. Kyle Busch 230
  24. Jocelyn Baluyut 229
  25. Mark Martin 229
  26. Greg Biffle 222
  27. Dave Marcis 220
  28. Jimmy Means 212
  29. Kurt Busch 211
  30. Tim Richmond 210
  31. Alixandra Britt 204
  32. Kasey Kahne 181
  33. Bobby Hamilton 174
  34. Danica Patrick 168
  35. Brittany Dubron 164
  36. Kyle Petty 160
  37. AJ Allmendinger 155
  38. Christie Joy Prado 143
  39. Matt Kenseth 121
  40. Todd Bodine 118
  41. Hut Stricklin 109
  42. Michael Waltrip 104
  43. Terry Labonte 86
  44. Jim Sauter 81
  45. Morgan Shepherd 66
  46. Ken Bouchard 66
  47. Victoria Mendoza 57
  48. Dick Trickle 52
  49. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  50. Caitlin Dahlin 46
  51. Jessica Ravetti 43
  52. Caitlin Shaw 43
  53. Jessica Sanchez 40
  54. Kenny Wallace 39
  55. Ken Bouchard 32
  56. Susan Romanishin 32
  57. Briana Darensburg 31
  58. Lauren York 30
  59. Tom Peck 30
  60. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  61. Michael Annett 25
  62. Nicole O'Brian 25
  63. Lauren Lanning 24
  64. Tommy Kendall 23
  65. RK Smith 22
  66. Olivia Jordan 16
  67. Nora Stebbins 15
  68. Catherine Watters 13
  69. Jena Sims 12
  70. Boris Said 8
  71. Michael Annett 7
Old 01-25-2016, 09:45 AM   #32
QuikSand
lolzcat

Wait, didn't Nadia Mejia even try in Sonoma? That's no way to keep up with the Jianorans. COME ON NADIA
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 02:58 PM   #33
digamma
Torchbearer

I can't believe we have a Nadia Mejia fan here. I'm a Rachel Demita fan myself. All the way Rachel!
Old 01-26-2016, 03:08 PM   #34
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Still an Earnhardt man, here.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:04 PM   #35
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcPow View Post
Still an Earnhardt man, here.

Are we talking the Intimidator or Junior?
Old 01-26-2016, 04:16 PM   #36
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

If I'm following this particular bend in the road of space-time, the Intimidator.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #37
stratonascar
High School Varsity

To all 3 of you who support the SON Storyline on Endless Night and our Future Storyline #LovinU: digamma supports Blogger Rachel Demita, MalcPow supports the Intimidator Dale Earnhardt who won the premier series of NASCAR 7-Times, and for me I'm Supporting ah forget it, however the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series is in Laguna Seca Raceway in the Endless Night-Verse coming your way in this next post and maybe we will see a Not Endless Night-Verse Sequel later in the Fall of 2016 but right now let's check on Hot 97.7 FM in San Jose with DJ Chris Lance

Chris Lance: This is a Good Chance at Laguna Seca as the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series and here with me is Nadia Mejia who is 7th in Points in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup but she finished 28th in Sonoma so welcome Nadia, are you excited for Laguna Seca this weekend?

Nadia: Well, My #55 Square D Isuzu is ready to race on the road at Laguna Seca and maybe we will be finishing the Top 10 on the Road and maybe this is my chance

Chris: Good Question, Nadia so are you getting a shot at winning?

Nadia: Well we can get a shot at getting a good ride we've started on the Pepsi Pole, Now we better this thing in the Monterey Bay we gotta do it!

Chris: That's a Good Chance so will talk to Nadia later on but first here's Mariah Carey on Hot 97.7

(Music Playing: Mariah Carey - Visions of Love)
Old 01-27-2016, 04:19 PM   #38
stratonascar
High School Varsity

LAGUNA SECA - KEEPING ON THE ROAD IN THE COAST
(BGM: One Vo1ce - Boyfriend)

With 11 Turns on a Good Road Course, Nadia Mejia was on the pole when the green flag flew however Jay Jianoran took the lead and hanged on all day lapping most of the field giving him the epic win and Nadia Mejia pulled her an upset but she would give her a 2nd place finish.

RACE RESULTS

2. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
3. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
4. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Chevrolet
5. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
6. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
7. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Chevrolet
8. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Sprinkles Chevrolet
9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Outback Steakhouse Chevrolet
10. #13 Thalia Lara - Chevrolet
11. #85 Briana Darensburg - Pepsi Chevrolet
12. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
13. #91 Olivia Jordan - Racing Champions Chevrolet
14. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
15. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's of Oceanside Ford
16. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
17. #36 Lauren York - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
18. #30 Brooklyn Bizzle - Gumout Pontiac
19. #68 Katerina Villegas - Country Time Oldsmobile
20. #52 Boris Said - #smut Isuzu
21. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmer's Insurance Chevrolet
22. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
23. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
24. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Kobalt Tools Chevrolet
25. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
26. #12 Susannah Vasquez - Raybestos Chevrolet
27. #77 Caitlin Shaw - Jasper Transmissions Ford
28. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
29. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
30. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
31. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
32. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
33. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Ford
34. #81 Christie Joy Prado - Carl's Jr. Chevrolet
35. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
36. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Chevrolet
37. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
38. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
39. #98 Summer Stout - Chevrolet
40. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
41. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
42. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
43. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
44. #08 RK Smith - Team R Buick
45. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
46. #70 Samantha Brooks - Son's Auto Supply Ford
47. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
48. #5 (C) Jayne Geist - Unsponsored Chevrolet
49. #89 Catherine Watters - Evinrude Oldsmobile
50. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
Old 01-27-2016, 04:31 PM   #39
stratonascar
High School Varsity

CURRENT STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO BACK TO THE SF BAY AREA
  1. Jay Jianoran 523
  2. Dale Earnhardt 406
  3. Alan Kulwicki 391
  4. Carl Edwards 378
  5. Kevin Harvick 361
  6. Nadia Mejia 355
  7. Jeff Gordon 335
  8. Tony Stewart 309
  9. Jimmie Johnson 308
  10. Sterling Marlin 307
  11. Bill Elliott 302
  12. Geoff Bodine 286
  13. Darrell Waltrip 285
  14. Ken Schrader 278
  15. Kyle Larson 276
  16. Davey Allison 276
  17. Mark Martin 275
  18. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 273
  19. Richard Petty 271
  20. Jocelyn Baluyut 264
  21. Dale Jarrett 263
  22. Brad Keselowski 254
  23. Rachel Demita 253
  24. Rick Mast 240
  25. Greg Biffle 240
  26. Kyle Busch 236
  27. Alixandra Britt 232
  28. Dave Marcis 224
  29. Tim Richmond 224
  30. Jimmy Means 212
  31. Kurt Busch 212
  32. Kasey Kahne 211
  33. Brittany Dubron 211
  34. AJ Allmendinger 194
  35. Kyle Petty 176
  36. Bobby Hamilton 174
  37. Danica Patrick 168
  38. Christie Joy Prado 160
  39. Matt Kenseth 121
  40. Todd Bodine 118
  41. Hut Stricklin 109
  42. Michael Waltrip 104
  43. Terry Labonte 86
  44. Caitlin Dahlin 82
  45. Jim Sauter 81
  46. Briana Darensburg 71
  47. Caitlin Shaw 67
  48. Morgan Shepherd 66
  49. Ken Bouchard 66
  50. Lauren York 64
  51. Victoria Mendoza 57
  52. Olivia Jordan 54
  53. Dick Trickle 52
  54. Stephanie Rodriguez 50
  55. Jessica Ravetti 43
  56. Thalia Lara 41
  57. Jessica Sanchez 40
  58. Kenny Wallace 39
  59. Boris Said 39
  60. Brooklyn Bizzle 33
  61. Katerina Villegas 32
  62. Ken Bouchard 32
  63. Susan Romanishin 32
  64. Tom Peck 30
  65. RK Smith 29
  66. Waltriessa De Leon 27
  67. Michael Annett 25
  68. Nicole O'Brian 25
  69. Susannah Vasquez 25
  70. Lauren Lanning 24
  71. Tommy Kendall 23
  72. Nora Stebbins 15
  73. Catherine Watters 15
  74. Summertime Stout 12
  75. Jena Sims 12
  76. Michael Annett 7
  77. Samantha Brooks 5
  78. Jayne Geist 3
Old 01-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #40
digamma
Torchbearer

Rough race for Rachel. Come on, girl!
Old 01-31-2016, 12:04 PM   #41
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Union City - Igniting the Light with Color
(BGM: Katy Perry - Firework)

Well after a recording of the National Anthem being sung by Whitney Houston (which is recorded in Super Bowl XXV), The Engines have fired as the Jollibee Cup Series has getting ready to go under the lights with Fireworks for the First Set of Laps and then the green flag flew as the Night Sky has lit up JLHS with a Bang with Fireworks as Jay Jianoran took the lead in the first lap however I Led of Most the Races lapping a number of cars, but stoled the lead twice to Alan Kulwicki and Tony Stewart before regaining and went on to win the Independence Day Classic well that was fun.

RACE RESULTS

2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
3. #14 Tony Stewart - Mobil 1 Patriotic Chevrolet
4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol Darlington Remix Chevrolet
5. #37 Brittany Dubron - Sugarkiss Boutique Chevrolet
6. #97 Caitlin Dahlin - Rita's of Oceanside Italian Ice Ford
7. #48 Jimmie Johson - Lowe's Chevrolet
8. #24 Jeff Gordon - Axalta/Jeff's Last Ride Chevrolet (You Now what Jeff's Last Ride is in this storyline; see below)
9. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Darlington Remix Chevrolet
10. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
11. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
12. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
13. #15 Jessica Sanchez - Hayward High Bud Moore-Buddy Baker Tribute Remix Ford
14. #31 Rachel DeMita - Caterpillar Darlington Remix
15. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
16. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Chevrolet
17. #55 Nadia Mejia - Square D Isuzu
18. #8 Alexandra Britt - Circuit City Chevrolet
19. #44 Kyle Petty - Hot Wheels Pontiac
20. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
21. #12 Hut Stricklin - Raybestos Chevrolet
22. #19 Carl Edwards - m:g/Classified Records Toyota
23. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Chevrolet
24. #68 Bobby Hamilton - Country Time Oldsmobile
25. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
26. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
27. #33 Ken Schrader - Skoal Ford
28. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
29. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Chevrolet
30. #10 Danica Patrick - Purolator Chevrolet
31. #51 Jocelyn Baluyut - Mello Yello Chevrolet
32. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
33. #96 Tom Peck - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
34. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
35. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Isuzu
36. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
37. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
38. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
39. #74 Annie Lai - Toyota
40. #1 Rick Mast - Majik Oldsmobile
41. #11 Geoff Bodine - Budweiser Ford
42. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
43. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford

Fast Forward to the remainder of the 1991 Season: After winning at Union City, I Held on My Lead in the points by winning races at Talladega (July 28), Indianapolis (August 4), All September Races (at Darlington, Richmond, Dover, Martinsville and Pinole) and capped off with a Bang by Clinching a Jollibee Cup Series title at Fontana by winning the In-N-Out Championship 500, however I kept my ride with the #26 but however things are changing really good as we continued forward to 1992 when I tried to defend the Jollibee Cup Crown but Alan Kulwicki won the Championship over myself by 9 points and in 1993, Kulwicki defended the Title but finished 4th in Points to Davey Allison, however we are looking forward to the 1994 Jollibee Cup Series Season and things would go on forever.

That Does It: I will take a break from all the storylines set in the 1990's until Sometime in Autumn 2016, But I'm Planning to get my 1982 Strat-O-Matic Baseball Cards for my upcoming storyline to be set in 1982, so thanks for reading!