Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #101
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quick break between AK & MK, dinner last night at Boma at AK Lodge was amazing. Free dining rocks anyway, but to get that as a throw-in for booking off-peak is unbelievable. One of the 2-3 best meals we've ever had here I think.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #102
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Quick break between AK & MK, dinner last night at Boma at AK Lodge was amazing. Free dining rocks anyway, but to get that as a throw-in for booking off-peak is unbelievable. One of the 2-3 best meals we've ever had here I think.

We ate at Boma when we were there in October. Really great stuff. The restaurant at Kidani Village is also very good.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #103
SportsDino
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGiants View Post
I hope everyone had fun. We went down in mid-November and attended Party for the Senses, a great (but expensive) dinner event in EPCOT. While down there, our Imagineer daughter showed us the 'Secret Project' she has been working on.

It's "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" and the fixtures (her small part) are visible throughout MK. Here are recent links to the testing by cast members and such.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom play testing reveals map, cards, and more interactive Walt Disney World game details | Inside the Magic

UPDATED: First Full Look at Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – Photos & VIDEO | Disney Projects

Add this to the expansion/renovation of Fantasyland coming in February, and there is every reason to get down there this year.

When we we went earlier in the year they had some KimPossible thing in EPCOT that sounds similar to this. I think it would have been even more interesting if they played up the special effects, and if it is well integrated into the theming I don't think people would be too put off.

In fact, me and my future step-boy entertained the crowds when we set off a few of them. Particularly Germany has a couple interesting ones. Would be interested to see if they put some set pieces into the Magic Kingdom idea, or if it is all just cartoon windows.
SportsDino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:38 AM   #104
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Extra Magic Hours tonight at MK ... 3am finish is getting to be a bitch at my age, even with a midafternoon nap
Old 12-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #105
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

My knees are starting to think this is something other than The Happiest Place on Earth. The rest of me is okay with that description. Osborne Family Christmas lights are spectacular. Crowds are summer-like at this point, lines are some of the worst I've ever seen (and this is my 18th visit), cast members say they've been surprised at the amount of bump they're seeing compared to what was expected in the run up to the holidays.

The changes (vs nearly 5 years ago) aren't as dramatic as I expected, more visual (Fantasyland revamp is pretty huge) than functional/practical as far as the experience. I'm not thrilled with the reduction in smoking areas, that's mostly because of some of the location choices they made rather than the actual change in number of areas though. (killed two of my most frequent go-to spots)

I can't emphasize enough just how much of a game-changing experience getting free dining is, that's been incredible (we around the $500 mark in savings already & we're a little past halfway). Food cost is up sharply since the last visit, easily the biggest difference I've seen.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #106
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Has anyone done any of the driving packages at Walt Disney World Speedway? We are looking at maybe going down when Tyler is 4 next fall and this just caught my eye so was wondering on feedback

Exotic Driving Experience | Drive the Exotic Car of Your Dreams
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #107
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Glen'sWifePosting (maybe I should make my own login)

T- 26 days.

Can someone point me to a link about when the Fantasyland expansion is opening? I think OldGiants said February, but I don't know a day. We are arriving Feb 11 and I would hate to have Grand Opening crowds to deal with!
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #108
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I think the majority of the new stuff is much later in the year. This what I was able to find:

"When does the new Fantasyland open?
The new Fantasyland will be opened in phases, with the first opening in late 2012, and the remainder opening in 2013.

Disney confirmed in late September that opening in early 2012 will be at least one half the new double Dumbo, "The Great Goofini", which is the rethemed Barnstormer attraction, and the completely rebuilt Fantasyland train station.

Dumbo will be closing in its current location on January 9 2012, to be relocated in Storybook Circus. Disney list the reopening date of February 18 2012, so it seems logical that this may be the opening date of the the very first part of the new Fantasyland."

For a site that shows the latest construction: http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/...yland/News.htm
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #109
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Yes, the Fantasyland changes are opening 'after summer' according to my daughter. I misunderstood what she'd said about Sorcerers to be all of it. The Sorcerers stuff should be there by the end of February.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #110
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, the Fantasyland changes are opening 'after summer' according to my daughter. I misunderstood what she'd said about Sorcerers to be all of it. The Sorcerers stuff should be there by the end of February.

My mom brought back maps of all the parks when she went in Sept, is that what is the grassy area on the map behind fantasyland and towards tomorrowland? I think she said when on the monorail this view was blocked as well.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #111
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
My mom brought back maps of all the parks when she went in Sept, is that what is the grassy area on the map behind fantasyland and towards tomorrowland? I think she said when on the monorail this view was blocked as well.

Yes. It is the old "Toon Town" and the area that years ago had the 20,000 Leagues under the Sea ride, among others.

If I remember correctly there will be several new rides including a new Dumbo plus the old one. A Seven Dwarves mine ride that will be like an inside Big Bad Wolf ride (for those familiar with King's Dominion). Also Gaston's restaurant (lots of antlers, of course) and Little mermaid ride and Belle's castle, among others.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
Old 01-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #112
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Here's a link to a copy of the map of New Fantasyland that is on the walls in the park:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/158...tasyland31.jpg

My daughter worked on several of the circus tents. Her group made them look like tents on the outside and inside, but they are designed to withstand hurricanes. She said if a Category 5 storm bears down on Orlando, that's where she's heading to ride out the storm.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #113
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Disney's "NextGen" plan is expected cut wait times for rides and more | Fox News

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 04-18-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #114
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Very interesting. Almost makes me want to postpone our planned vacation to Disney, was about to make the reservations for December of this year.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #115
Aylmar
High School Varsity

Enforcing FastPass return times? Will have to tinker with my strategy a bit now. Guess that means the larger group "save what we don't use today to use tomorrow" method is off the table as well...
Old 04-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #116
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylmar View Post
Enforcing FastPass return times? Will have to tinker with my strategy a bit now. Guess that means the larger group "save what we don't use today to use tomorrow" method is off the table as well...

They were enforcing them late last year when we went out there.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #117
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

{scratches head} Within a little bit of reason (5-10 mins), I don't know that I've ever seen them not enforced with the exception of the absolute slowest seasons.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #118
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Cedar Point is introducing some new Fast Lane thing where you spend an extra 30-50 dollars to skip a chunk of line. I am unsure how much line, but if it drops you down to 30mins per ride it's a no brainer. Works all day, too.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #119
chadritt
High School Varsity

I went to Disneyland this weekend and I saw them enforce the fastpass time at least once. If they dont then whats the point of even having them at all?
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #120
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
I went to Disneyland this weekend and I saw them enforce the fastpass time at least once. If they dont then whats the point of even having them at all?

It has always depended on the cast member and what 'The Word' is that day. Mostly they let you go. The RFID stuff at EPCOT is the likely future, as is the playing cards used for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

My son-in-law stopped by Space Mountain in Orlando to get a fast past first thing, got on a plane and flew to LA, then used that fast pass to ride Space Mountain in Disneyland that night. It's considered 'Coast to Coast Space Mountain' or some such thing by CMs.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #121
Aylmar
High School Varsity

Quote:
{scratches head} Within a little bit of reason (5-10 mins), I don't know that I've ever seen them not enforced with the exception of the absolute slowest seasons.

Made a week long trip a year out there for the last six years and have never had anyone give me any grief about coming back after the return window had expired. Never had them stop us at Disneyland either (and I go there at least once a month). Guess you could still try to bury expired ones in a stack of good ones, but if they're checking return times, it'll be harder to do...and they're more likely to thumb through the stack to check all of them, which they never were in the past (which is how we used to use a different day FP - just put the ones from the different day at the end of the stack and fan them so the CM could see you had the right number - was easier to get away with that before they started printing the date in such a big font).
Old 04-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #122
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
My son-in-law stopped by Space Mountain in Orlando to get a fast past first thing, got on a plane and flew to LA, then used that fast pass to ride Space Mountain in Disneyland that night. It's considered 'Coast to Coast Space Mountain' or some such thing by CMs.

Much as I'm personally not into theme parks that is all kinds of awesome

(I didn't 'mind' them before we moved to Florida but my wife's insistence on us going to Disney about 6 times in our first year here has killed any interest me or my kids have in such things .... my wife however still loves them and I enjoy/endure an annual visit for her birthday most years)
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #123
MrBug708
Head Coach

I've had a season pass for 3 of the past 4 years and have never had a problem with using a fast pass, past the time on the ticket

I have seen them enforce the different day fast pass at Disneyland though

Last edited by MrBug708 : 04-20-2012 at 11:14 AM.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #124
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Really special stuff here about a kid with autism and his favorite ride. It's a long read, but yet another great example why Disney is such a great place.........

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...t-Prelude.aspx

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...f-the-End.aspx

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...ne-of-All.aspx

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...ting-Down.aspx

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...ig-Ending.aspx

http://www.shmoolok.com/Blog/tabid/6...-Epilogue.aspx
Old 07-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #125
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

That's an awesome story - we found out 4 years ago that our son (who was just 3 at the time) had a gluten allergy. We never had heard of such a thing and had a trip planned to go to Disney for the first time. I nearly cancelled the trip because we had just started learning about all the foods he could have and not have anymore and I figured how on earth would we be able to feed him at Disney.

I contacted Disney and they said they could accommodate a gluten allergy and so we went ahead...best decision ever. Not only could they accommodate him, a chef came out at every place we ate to go over options with us or create something totally off the menu for him. On top of that they would frequently give us extra desserts to take along so he would have snacks for later and they gave us the names of all the companies who made the foods so we could find them back home. I had no idea we could find tapioca rolls and bread, gluten free brownies and cookies and breaded chicken tenders that were gluten free.

We've been back 3 times since then and I can't wait for another chance to go again. They've gone over and above time and again to make our son feel special with his allergy. I know its expensive but for a place we can go that we know the kids will have a blast and that they're going to look out for our son's food allergy Disney can't be beat.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #126
cougarfreak
College Starter

Man, I just did my online check in for my vacation that starts next Sunday. Disney makes it so fucking easy, and accommodates anything you need. It's no wonder people keep going back, and back.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #127
Poli
FOFC Survivor

We went on our honeymoon last year and I absolutely can't wait to get back there with Davin.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #128
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

I believe tomorrow is the 1st day you can start booking 2013 vacations.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #129
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gorski View Post
That's an awesome story - we found out 4 years ago that our son (who was just 3 at the time) had a gluten allergy. We never had heard of such a thing and had a trip planned to go to Disney for the first time. I nearly cancelled the trip because we had just started learning about all the foods he could have and not have anymore and I figured how on earth would we be able to feed him at Disney.

I contacted Disney and they said they could accommodate a gluten allergy and so we went ahead...best decision ever. Not only could they accommodate him, a chef came out at every place we ate to go over options with us or create something totally off the menu for him. On top of that they would frequently give us extra desserts to take along so he would have snacks for later and they gave us the names of all the companies who made the foods so we could find them back home. I had no idea we could find tapioca rolls and bread, gluten free brownies and cookies and breaded chicken tenders that were gluten free.

We've been back 3 times since then and I can't wait for another chance to go again. They've gone over and above time and again to make our son feel special with his allergy. I know its expensive but for a place we can go that we know the kids will have a blast and that they're going to look out for our son's food allergy Disney can't be beat.

That's all kinds of awesome. Talk about a company that just...gets it.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #130
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post

Fuck You . Now I'm tearing-up at work.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 07-10-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #131
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gorski View Post

That is all kinds of outstanding.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #132
Subby
lolzcat

So we decided to take the family on an Orlando vacation in the spring, with a few days at Disney. My wife and I have four boys, ages 13, 11, 9, and 9. Our schedule set up so we spent a few days in St. Augustine at the beach, then drove to Orlando for four straight days of theme parks. We did the first day at Lego Land (where I would recommend staying away unless all of your kids are 6 or younger). We did the second day at Universal Islands of Adventure. Got there at 8am, left at 10pm, completely exhausted. The lines were pretty crazy, at least an hour wait for almost everything. We got around that a little bit by going single rider, but its not as fun for the whole family if you don't get to ride together.

We were a little worried about Disney. We bought two day park hoppers for six, so we had a ton of flexibility, but we were really concerned about the wait times. We could do some fast pass here and there, but that only gets you so far.

As some folks here might know, my 11 year-old has Down syndrome. His stamina, while impressive at times, tends toward melt down when he has to wait in line or stand still for long periods of time.

But we decided to tough it out and just do as much as he could do, even if that meant riding just a few rides. Then a cool thing happened. We were waiting in line at bag check when my wife met another family with a little girl with Ds. They told us that we needed to head over to guest services with our kid and they would help us out. So we did. And they did, no questions asked.

We were given a ticket that, when shown to the host for each ride, got us in the fast pass line. For every single ride. Almost every ride for two days at every park had a wait of 60-90 minutes, but our son was able to ride everything. I felt a little guilty, but at the end of the day it was a nice little bit of recognition for him and he felt like a rock star. For a kid who was dealt such a shitty hand in this life, it was nice for him to be able to be king for two days. We weren't huge Disney fans before that, but they completely exceeded our expectations and have found fans for life after this experience. There was never any attitude or sidelong glances or anything from any of the cast members and there absolutely could have been with six of us hitting the fastpass line every time.

This picture is what happiness looks like and it is in large thanks to Disney and their willingness to go above and beyond accommodating a family with a boy with special needs (he loved Rock n Rollercoaster so much he got the shirt!).

Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 07-10-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #133
digamma
Torchbearer

That's awesome, Subby.

We went to Disneyland out here a couple of weeks ago, and were pleased with the treatment and accommodation of our toddler. From the Ride Switch/Stroller Pass to the patience in getting him in and out of rides. It brought it home when we went to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta and saw the general lack of concern or customer service. Disney does know how to run a park.

And Carsland is really freaking cool.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #134
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
As some folks here might know, my 11 year-old has Down syndrome. His stamina, while impressive at times, tends toward melt down when he has to wait in line or stand still for long periods of time.

FYI - your son wins at life. If there's a zombie apocalypse I want him in my corner. Calm, cool, and collected.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #135
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post

We were given a ticket that, when shown to the host for each ride, got us in the fast pass line. For every single ride. Almost every ride for two days at every park had a wait of 60-90 minutes, but our son was able to ride everything. I felt a little guilty, but at the end of the day it was a nice little bit of recognition for him and he felt like a rock star. For a kid who was dealt such a shitty hand in this life, it was nice for him to be able to be king for two days. We weren't huge Disney fans before that, but they completely exceeded our expectations and have found fans for life after this experience. There was never any attitude or sidelong glances or anything from any of the cast members and there absolutely could have been with six of us hitting the fastpass line every time.

We do this for my son who is on the autistic spectrum. Like you, I felt guilty about this, but my wife convinced me there was no shame in having Disney create an environment where you can actually enjoy yourself. Otherwise the trips would be absolutely miserable. Disney is awesome at this.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #136
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post

And Carsland is really freaking cool.

we are going to disneyworld next summer but Carsland is the one thing that makes me want to go to disneyland
Old 07-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #137
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
We do this for my son who is on the autistic spectrum. Like you, I felt guilty about this, but my wife convinced me there was no shame in having Disney create an environment where you can actually enjoy yourself. Otherwise the trips would be absolutely miserable. Disney is awesome at this.

Just a FYI to those of you who feel guilty about it. The rest of us don't mind at all. Disney is special for a reason and most people feel good about themselves when they see situations like yours where Disney gives that person 'rockstar' treatment. It's fantastic.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #138
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just a FYI to those of you who feel guilty about it. The rest of us don't mind at all. Disney is special for a reason and most people feel good about themselves when they see situations like yours where Disney gives that person 'rockstar' treatment. It's fantastic.

Indeed.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #139
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:

Exactly. I am so stoked. We have had a 20 night countdown with all different Disney movies. Screw that "no more than 30 minutes a day" TV stuff. My 4 and 6 year old are beyond excited.

Last edited by cougarfreak : 07-10-2012 at 06:13 PM.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #140
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:

+1000....all this talk about Disney makes me want to book another trip
Old 07-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #141
dfisher
High School JV

Yeah, my parents are taking the whole family (total of 3 kids, spouses, and 2 grandkids) in June 2014. I'm pretty close to convincing my wife to take the little one (just turned 2) down next September when there will be no crowds and we can relax.
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #142
cougarfreak
College Starter

Just got here. They let me go to my room 6 hours before check in time. I thought I'd just drop my stuff, and not get my room yet. Get to my room, they upgraded me to a woods view with a balcony, no charge. Wow.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #143
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
Just got here. They let me go to my room 6 hours before check in time. I thought I'd just drop my stuff, and not get my room yet. Get to my room, they upgraded me to a woods view with a balcony, no charge. Wow.

Thats very typical of disney.. If they aren't fully booked up and you get there way early.. they will get you into a room, and usually it ends up being upgraded.

It's good for customer satisfaction.. and good business sense as well.
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #144
clemsonfan
High School JV

They have just announced a great deal:
Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, for arrivals most nights September 30 through December 13, 2012.
clemsonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #145
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsonfan View Post
Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, for arrivals most nights September 30 through December 13, 2012.

Had something like this on our last trip, have to admit that it was not only a great savings but also worked perfectly (much to my surprise)
Old 07-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #146
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Had something like this on our last trip, have to admit that it was not only a great savings but also worked perfectly (much to my surprise)

May have to do this on the next trip. I've heard good things about it generally speaking.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #147
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
May have to do this on the next trip. I've heard good things about it generally speaking.

I remember the incarnations that were rolled out originally, not a good deal, pretty limiting, and crappy restrictions, so I had grave reservations about it. The current version (assuming it hasn't changed recently) went off without a hitch and worked very well for even food oriented visitors like us.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 PM   #148
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

This thread is awesome. Me and fiance are doing our honeymoon at Disney this October (14th through 21st or round abouts - at least starting on the 14th) and I think French Quarter is a great option for us. Also going to be on the look out for dining plans after all the pushing for it .
Old 07-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #149
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsonfan View Post

I had to move my trip back a couple of weeks to take advantage of it, with the hotel that I had previously reserved, but it represented over $1,000 savings so it was definitely worth making some adjustments.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #150
cougarfreak
College Starter

Man, we just got back. My 6 year old daughter looked at me after the Cinderella Royal table night and said, "Dad, that was the greatest night of my life". Brought a tear to my eye. My 4 year old son, who is as introverted as me, ran up to Donald Duck and jumped on him out of joy when we saw him last night. Needless to say, we'll be booking for next summer as well. I have to take advantage of this stuff before my kids are teenagers and don't want anything to do with me.