Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2007, 03:48 PM   #2801
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I'm the convert. It was totally accidental as I understand it, JE tried to kill me and instead I ended up a wolf. This was the night before we voted out ntn, so the original Howard had both wolves come out of the group.

We were very worried when we got put into different tribes since we were getting so much heat. Then the whole thing erupted after Alan passed the info I had given him about ITC into the public thread......I was ready to get voted out then (I wasn't around that night) but then as the conversation went on it became clear that JE was ending up with the most suspicion of the two of us so I had to play against him.

I'm the third in line for actions I believe. Other than that I think Anxiety has explained it pretty well.

Kinda hard to have happened second if Path was converted the night before.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #2802
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Kinda hard to have happened second if Path was converted the night before.

it happened on the 2nd night I was in the game for sure

I scanned you for a wolf on night 1. couldn't kill anyone as we had won immunity every night and I could only kill in my tribe at that point.

we then won the bid challenge and got to ask questions
BK answered our questions...that night JE converted path
I scanned JE and found them both.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #2803
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I don't think it was answered earlier, can wolves night kill each other?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:59 PM   #2804
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't think it was answered earlier, can wolves night kill each other?

I believe the answer is yes, but me being the Alpha wolf I can overrule them
Old 02-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #2805
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Alan and Kwhit - here's the deal

vote out Anxiety today
I'll take 3rd and you two can battle out for 1st.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #2806
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Alan and Kwhit - here's the deal

vote out Anxiety today
I'll take 3rd and you two can battle out for 1st.

I'd be willing to do this. I would be afraid of being double crossed, but my way to address that would be in the tribal council. I don't really have any better options staring me in the face right now.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #2807
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'd be willing to do this. I would be afraid of being double crossed, but my way to address that would be in the tribal council. I don't really have any better options staring me in the face right now.

I've got no other option right now. I'm gone and won't win no matter what.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #2808
SnDvls
Pro Starter

alan- don't say it here, but think back to my 1st time doing the bids and how I came up with my bids. if you remember you can at least tie me tonight or figure out how I'm bidding.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #2809
path12
Coordinator

You know what, if you have such a problem with the fact that I cut a deal first, you should vote me out tonight rather than Anxiety. I told you that out of a desire to be fair to a teammate and not to stab you in the back. It would have been very easy for me to say sure, we've got a deal and then just renege on it.

But I'm the one who cut the deal first. So don't punish Anxiety for it. Alan has succeeded in splitting the wolves. I knew I shouldn't have come out with this today. My mistake.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #2810
path12
Coordinator

And after that, you and Anxiety can team up and get to the finals. I mean, what the hell's the point of being a wolf if you're gonna toss the game to the villagers?
Old 02-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #2811
SnDvls
Pro Starter

too late I've made my vote and my deal w/ Alan

if Kwhit chooses to be in it great if not I'm gone anyhow
this allows me to keep my deal with Helsing that I had from
day 1.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:20 PM   #2812
path12
Coordinator

An alpha wolf does not throw the game to the village. Period.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #2813
path12
Coordinator

Fuck, this pisses me off. I should have stabbed you in the back.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #2814
SnDvls
Pro Starter

sorry man I waffled in the small game and hurt the villagers big time.

I guess we'll see if you are true to what you are telling me or with the deal you made with Anxiety.

I'm in a lose/lose game right now. I have to vote Anxiety
Old 02-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #2815
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I still have a nagging feeling that there is something going on with this behind the scenes where I am getting played. I'm doing it though as its my only real good option. My intentions weren't necessarily to play the wolves against each other as much as just helping everyone realize that its really close to survivor only mode and you'll be against each other anyways.

I might be getting set up here, but without other options, I'm doing it. If I am getting set up or double crossed, I'll show my return in the final jury vote.

Part of me still thinks Jonathan wasn't the wolf at all and Kwhit was the convert, with Path as the Howard wolf. THen in the final two a wolf heavy jury will vote for the fellow wolf.

Maybe I am just pessamistic or paranoid by nature though.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #2816
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
sorry man I waffled in the small game and hurt the villagers big time.

You are not a villager here. You are a wolf. We don't WANT the village to win, remember?
Old 02-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #2817
path12
Coordinator

I've got to run in about 5 minutes. Sn, I've PM'd you. Let's keep this out of thread and the three of us talk before deadline.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #2818
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
You are not a villager here. You are a wolf. We don't WANT the village to win, remember?

this is Survivor
Old 02-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #2819
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've got to run in about 5 minutes. Sn, I've PM'd you. Let's keep this out of thread and the three of us talk before deadline.

Thats no fun What can I possibly do to you all if I know your plan in this thread? At least let me be a spectator
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #2820
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Sent in my vote and my bids.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #2821
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I still have a nagging feeling that there is something going on with this behind the scenes where I am getting played. I'm doing it though as its my only real good option. My intentions weren't necessarily to play the wolves against each other as much as just helping everyone realize that its really close to survivor only mode and you'll be against each other anyways.

I might be getting set up here, but without other options, I'm doing it. If I am getting set up or double crossed, I'll show my return in the final jury vote.

Part of me still thinks Jonathan wasn't the wolf at all and Kwhit was the convert, with Path as the Howard wolf. THen in the final two a wolf heavy jury will vote for the fellow wolf.

Maybe I am just pessamistic or paranoid by nature though.

Then vote elsewhere. Remember, I was the one who gave you the wolf info first, with a very detailed post. So you agreed to vote my way Not vote for me .

-Anxiety

Old 02-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #2822
SnDvls
Pro Starter

alan - I'm sticking to the original plan voting Anxiety
Old 02-21-2007, 07:55 PM   #2823
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to be upfront and say what I'm doing here. I'm going to vote for Anxiety. I think he wasn't completely honest with what he said, but I do enjoy that he and Path and Sndvls all did share some of the behind the scenes. Its been really interesting to see what all has gone on this game (even if not necessarily all of it may be true right now). I think there has been some pretty good plays made this game by your group and you all masterfally took down really large groups of trust just by playing people's emotions against each other.

The reason I'm voting Anxiety is because its really the only way I can get by tommorrow at all. For me to even reach the end at this point is a very long shot, and mostly I'm still here because I've managed to have a nice long streak of immunity. If there is some big plot behind the scenes or some big trick to pull on me, so be it. I'm probably not any worse off than before. If Anxiety was completely honest and told the complete truth, then i have no problem if he doesn't choose to support my quest to win the entire game. In all honesty my thoughts of getting past tommorrow much less in the final two were slim to none.

I still don't see a great chance in what is a 3-2 Wolf advantage or even 4-1 wolf advantage over me. I'm fighting for my life though, and this is the only life saver that I can see around me.

Just figured I would let you know my plans.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #2824
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Very disappointing since you said you would help someone out by viting with them if they revealed as much as possible. Sure, its WW and all, and people can lie, and I titally understand the lying bit, but still, its very disappointing to me that you would renege on an offer you made.

I make it a rule to lie about as few things as possible in WW. If I'm role revealing about being a wolf, no sense holding anything back.

-Anxiety

Old 02-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #2825
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Especially since you are turning away from someone who trusted you and trusting someone, SnDvls, who did not trust you.

-Anxiety

Old 02-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #2826
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Especially since you are turning away from someone who trusted you and trusting someone, SnDvls, who did not trust you.

-Anxiety

I've never not trusted Alan. I've always trusted him and now I'm putting total trust in him as he is to me...Helsing to the end
Old 02-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #2827
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

path - SnDvls has not agreed with our plan and is voting me still. Are you willing to hope our two votes to him?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #2828
path12
Coordinator

I have offered to vote myself. Apparently that is not allowed. Alan or KWhit, I would like for you to switch your vote from Anxiety to me.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:14 PM   #2829
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've never not trusted Alan. I've always trusted him and now I'm putting total trust in him as he is to me...Helsing to the end

Untrue, as revealed earlier today when he asked for info, and you did not give it to him. I gave it to him. Doesn't matter now, obviously.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #2830
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
path - SnDvls has not agreed with our plan and is voting me still. Are you willing to hope our two votes to him?

If it comes down to it, yes. I refuse to vote you over this.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #2831
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And I was willing to trust someone who ran me ragged last game, because I thought he was trustworthy. Ah well. Guess I learn.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #2832
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Untrue, as revealed earlier today when he asked for info, and you did not give it to him. I gave it to him. Doesn't matter now, obviously.

no I said I wasn't going to offer up anyone else and would let you all out yourselves

once that happened I let the info flow
Old 02-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #2833
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Besides, AlanT, do you honestly beleive SnDvls is actually angling to not make the final two? What's his plan? Vot eme off tonight, he kills path durign the evening, and then allows you two to vote him off tomorrow? Do you honestly think he doesn;t have some ace up his sleeve, some power as the head wolf or some trick available to him?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:22 PM   #2834
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Besides, AlanT, do you honestly beleive SnDvls is actually angling to not make the final two? What's his plan? Vot eme off tonight, he kills path durign the evening, and then allows you two to vote him off tomorrow? Do you honestly think he doesn;t have some ace up his sleeve, some power as the head wolf or some trick available to him?

I've pretty much already said I assumed I could easily be double crossed. But without doing this, I still end up being voted out tommorrow easily if that is the will of the wolves left. I'm really going to find it interesting what will happen from here on out. Since the final two not only have to worry about getting to the final 2 people, but also how they get there in a way to win votes from the jury at the end.

Coming in to today I highly doubted I would make the final two or even win. Now I just doubt it. At least thats an upgrade I still don't think any of you are being openly honest with me, but I do have to say today was alot more fun to read than it could have been if you all kept it all in.

Like I said if you were honest about everything Anxiety, and I make the final two I fully understand if you don't choose to vote me the winner. However if you wern't fully honest with me, then well guess you didn't meet my conditions for my vote anyways!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #2835
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've pretty much already said I assumed I could easily be double crossed. But without doing this, I still end up being voted out tommorrow easily if that is the will of the wolves left. I'm really going to find it interesting what will happen from here on out. Since the final two not only have to worry about getting to the final 2 people, but also how they get there in a way to win votes from the jury at the end.

Coming in to today I highly doubted I would make the final two or even win. Now I just doubt it. At least thats an upgrade I still don't think any of you are being openly honest with me, but I do have to say today was alot more fun to read than it could have been if you all kept it all in.

Like I said if you were honest about everything Anxiety, and I make the final two I fully understand if you don't choose to vote me the winner. However if you wern't fully honest with me, then well guess you didn't meet my conditions for my vote anyways!

No, you don;t get voted out tomorrow if you vote SnDvls with me and path. That leaves me, path, you and Kwhit - an even 2-2 split and I can't night kill either of you tonight (immunity) so you cannot be surrounded by wolves tomorrow. This gives you the best chance of an even split, and tomorrow we have either four (2-2) or three if I were to kill path. Those are the only two options. You do NOT die tomorrow by wolves if you vote SnDvls, don;t you see?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #2836
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
No, you don;t get voted out tomorrow if you vote SnDvls with me and path. That leaves me, path, you and Kwhit - an even 2-2 split and I can't night kill either of you tonight (immunity) so you cannot be surrounded by wolves tomorrow. This gives you the best chance of an even split, and tomorrow we have either four (2-2) or three if I were to kill path. Those are the only two options. You do NOT die tomorrow by wolves if you vote SnDvls, don;t you see?

I can't kill them either so the same applies to me...they have immunity
Old 02-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #2837
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I can't kill them either so the same applies to me...they have immunity

Yes, but your plan is based around your claim that you are happy to end up third. Noone at this stage wants that, everybody is angling for top two. So why would you make that claim? What hidden ability do you have? A duke power to bounce the vote? The ability to pierce immuntiy once during the game? Immunity from death by lynching the first time? Who knows? You are the head wolf, and that normally comes with extra powers. As such, it seems very false for you to claim you are just tryign to get third. There is not difference between third and fifth, so if you are certain you carent' going to make it to final two, and you no longer care, then why are you still trying? It's blatently obvious you have somethign up your sleeve.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #2838
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yes, but your plan is based around your claim that you are happy to end up third. Noone at this stage wants that, everybody is angling for top two. So why would you make that claim? What hidden ability do you have? A duke power to bounce the vote? The ability to pierce immuntiy once during the game? Immunity from death by lynching the first time? Who knows? You are the head wolf, and that normally comes with extra powers. As such, it seems very false for you to claim you are just tryign to get third. There is not difference between third and fifth, so if you are certain you carent' going to make it to final two, and you no longer care, then why are you still trying? It's blatently obvious you have somethign up your sleeve.

you are pushing way to hard so it really tells me you have something up.
you know my "power" as Alpha wolf...it's to overrule the lower wolves that's it.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #2839
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
you are pushing way to hard so it really tells me you have something up.
you know my "power" as Alpha wolf...it's to overrule the lower wolves that's it.

Yes, that I am on the chopping block, that's what it tells you, silly.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #2840
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SnDvls - why do you keep pm'ing me. Don;t want to talk out in the open? Afreaid of what AlanT would do if he saw when you are pm'ing us?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #2841
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wanna know what SnDvls has been pm'ing me recently?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #2842
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

How about him telling me not to worry, that I'll "just have to trust him?" Or that he thinks because I was away from a hour (cleaning my fishtank, btw,) that I have built an alliance to take him down. Which would be immpossible since the only other perosn I can pm is path and that only makes two.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:43 PM   #2843
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wanna know what SnDvls has been pm'ing me recently?

Sure
Old 02-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #2844
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

oh, and SnDvls is antagonizing path12 and pissing him off.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:46 PM   #2845
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm kind of the peacekeepr wolf.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #2846
path12
Coordinator

*Sigh*
Old 02-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #2847
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here's what I'm interested in seeing. KWhit's vote. Did he log in today, is he going to swing by in the last few minutes? Is he going to miss the vote?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #2848
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

path did you go with SnDvls? If you do, then its 2-2, and whever KWhit goes, your plan can continue.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #2849
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here's what I'm interested in seeing. KWhit's vote. Did he log in today, is he going to swing by in the last few minutes? Is he going to miss the vote?

He was on during one of my stop ins during the baby nap time earlier today. Since you all killed the only people I could PM with, I don't have any other info other than that
Old 02-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #2850
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SnDvls is still pm'ing me - this time asking why I outted his pms. Funny.