Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #1151
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
You've clearly lost your mind. How is our fault that Oz screwed up yesterday? And who's fault is it that your tribe missed two votes yesterday?
He asked for an example, i gave one to him..dont get mad at me for the facts, however you might disagree with them
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #1152
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post

How about yesterday, when the two tribes with weapons against the wolves(seer, idols) were the two tribes placed in tribal council? The other two tribes, while they say they werent, could be argued with that they were working against the villager cause. It is their faults the seer might get voted off the island tonight...you may not like the argument, and i know you will say that wasnt your goal(true or not), but the facts still remain.

thats just silly. Are you saying the tribes who don't have a the seer and the idols should have laid down?

Last edited by Lathum : 02-08-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #1153
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
If you wanted that to actually happen, you should have mentioned it yesterday.

I made comments about creating a tie to help multiple teams gain immunity instead of just one team. How was that reacted to you guys? Your team said no thanks, then blocked us in the next round. Shall i keep going?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.

Last edited by Blade6119 : 02-08-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #1154
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I for one have not even thought about wolves attacking me, I have been 100% focused on keeping my tribe together and winning challenges.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #1155
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

How about yesterday, when the two tribes with weapons against the wolves(seer, idols) were the two tribes placed in tribal council? The other two tribes, while they say they werent, could be argued with that they were working against the villager cause. It is their faults the seer might get voted off the island tonight...you may not like the argument, and i know you will say that wasnt your goal(true or not), but the facts still remain.

Damn us! Why didn't we just roll over and make sure we lost so we could keep voting ourselves off like good villagers? We must be evil.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #1156
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
thats just silly. Are you saying the tribes who don't have a the seer and the idols should have laid down?

The fact remains that the two teams with weapons against evil at their disposal(at one time or another) are the two tribes going into council. Coincidence or not, i dont know...but i was asked for examples and i game them.

Im not exactly expecting the people i presenting evidence about to be supportive
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #1157
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
He asked for an example, i gave one to him..dont get mad at me for the facts, however you might disagree with them

No one's mad. He's also just stating facts! Anyway, survival is a huge instinct in werewolf games -- it's a trait shared by both villagers and werewolves. I'm sure all the villagers in those two tribes thought they were helping the village cause by staying alive. You really can't expect them everyone to just let those tribes win without at least mentioning it, and even then it would take some convincing!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #1158
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I'm not mad at your so called facts. I find them amusing and completely off base. You shouldn't be mad at us because your team choked yesterday.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:56 PM   #1159
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Damn us! Why didn't we just roll over and make sure we lost so we could keep voting ourselves off like good villagers? We must be evil.

The red team suggested as much today to help the overall village...the team with the seer. Damn those idiots, WHY!!!
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 02-08-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:56 PM   #1160
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I made comments about creating a tie to help multiple teams gain immunity instead of just one team. How was that reacted to you guys? Your team said no thanks, then blocked us in the next round. Shall i keep going?

the nature of the challange would have made it nearly impossible to create a tie without giving howard the outright win, we blocked you because we decided to go for the win and keep our tribe together.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #1161
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

To be honest, we didn't trust you.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #1162
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
the nature of the challange would have made it nearly impossible to create a tie without giving howard the outright win, we blocked you because we decided to go for the win and keep our tribe together.

Thats your reason, i could easily see others more malevolent. In this, i dont expect us to agree any time soon
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #1163
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and we didn't trust you
Old 02-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #1164
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

so Blade, let me get this correct, do you think tribes should actualy step aside and let other tribes win challanges? That to me goes against the point of the game.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #1165
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The red team suggested as much today to help the overall village...the team with the seer. Damn those idiots, WHY!!!

Are you going to volunteer your tribe to come in last? I have no problem with Oz winning, but if that puts us in danger of going to tribal council again, I'm not cool with that.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #1166
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
To be honest, we didn't trust you.

And thats your right...but i stated my opinion, you asked for examples, and ive given them. You have reasons to explain each one im sure, but i did exactly what you asked me to. Im not expecting to gain any friends from your two teams, im just being honest with my views. Likely ive brought about my death just now, be it tonight or when the merger happens. But im willing to die for the good of the village, unlike some of you(which you have all just stated basically)
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #1167
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
so Blade, let me get this correct, do you think tribes should actualy step aside and let other tribes win challanges? That to me goes against the point of the game.

Whats the point of the game lathum? I thought it was to beat the WWs
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #1168
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Yeah, they suggested it -- they didn't just assume everyone should do it. I'm not saying you assumed that the other tribes should take a fall, but it's easier to come up with these things when you're in the tribe under the gun. I'll be honest and say I didn't give it a second thought -- I was focused on winning the challenges with my tribe. If you had said something about it, I would have given it some heavy consideration. Who's not helping the villagers win now? (Psst..you)
Old 02-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #1169
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, they suggested it -- they didn't just assume everyone should do it. I'm not saying you assumed that the other tribes should take a fall, but it's easier to come up with these things when you're in the tribe under the gun. I'll be honest and say I didn't give it a second thought -- I was focused on winning the challenges with my tribe. If you had said something about it, I would have given it some heavy consideration. Who's not helping the villagers win now? (Psst..you)

How so, by presenting the ONLY evidence ive seen all game about anyone? Or maybe earlier, when i shared information from our private thread to help you all understand what was going on with swaggs? Oh ya, im no help at all

What have you done lately? Exactly
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #1170
Blade6119
Coordinator

Or maybe giving the idols to two members of the team with the seer, thereby exposing ourself to danger to potentially protect our seer...whew, im screwing the village left and right
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #1171
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

And thats your right...but i stated my opinion, you asked for examples, and ive given them. You have reasons to explain each one im sure, but i did exactly what you asked me to. Im not expecting to gain any friends from your two teams, im just being honest with my views. Likely ive brought about my death just now, be it tonight or when the merger happens. But im willing to die for the good of the village, unlike some of you(which you have all just stated basically)

I'm not saying you haven't done what I asked -- and what I've asked has achieved its purpose -- to get some discussion going -- reasonably well. Don't say you've brought on your death, that's the oldest ploy -- just talk!
Old 02-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #1172
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Whats the point of the game lathum? I thought it was to beat the WWs

I already stated above I am currently more concerned with keeping my tribe together. I refuse to let another team win a challenge and forcing us to vote someone out. IMO until night kills start happening we are playing survivor more then werewolf so it is in my best interests to keep my tribe intact.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #1173
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Or maybe giving the idols to two members of the team with the seer, thereby exposing ourself to danger to potentially protect our seer...whew, im screwing the village left and right

The remark was a little flip. I didn't mean to say that you're no help, but I think you're accusing over half of the participants for something that is completely understandable from our point of view.

Last edited by Passacaglia : 02-08-2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: color
Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #1174
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
How so, by presenting the ONLY evidence ive seen all game about anyone? Or maybe earlier, when i shared information from our private thread to help you all understand what was going on with swaggs? Oh ya, im no help at all

I'm not sure what you mean about the only evidence you've seen. And I pretty much ignored all that stuff with you and Swaggs, as to me (and probably everyone else outside your tribe) it contained no value.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #1175
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I already stated above I am currently more concerned with keeping my tribe together. I refuse to let another team win a challenge and forcing us to vote someone out. IMO until night kills start happening we are playing survivor more then werewolf so it is in my best interests to keep my tribe intact.

Thats the same folly teams made in the Marvel Game. For some reason, they created a false trust in their teams and allowed evil to manipulate them(i was evil, i know). I just dont get it, what reason do you have to trust your own team?

Sure, winning challenges is nice...but if 1 or 2 of your members is a wolf, your just screwing the entire village by keeping them safe
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #1176
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

What the hell information did you give us from your thread? You've done the exact opposite. You've hinted at stuff, but have told us that you want to keep everything a secret. That's your prerogative, but don't say you've given us information when you haven't. I didn't learn a damn thing from Swaggs' show earlier, and I don't think anyone outside of Lupus did either.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #1177
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Thats the same folly teams made in the Marvel Game. For some reason, they created a false trust in their teams and allowed evil to manipulate them(i was evil, i know). I just dont get it, what reason do you have to trust your own team?

Sure, winning challenges is nice...but if 1 or 2 of your members is a wolf, your just screwing the entire village by keeping them safe

Yes, but the flip side is that maybe 1 or 2 members of another tribe is a wolf, and I'd be screwing the village by losing. If my tribe wins, *I* stay safe -- which is pretty important to me.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:11 PM   #1178
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, but the flip side is that maybe 1 or 2 members of another tribe is a wolf, and I'd be screwing the village by losing. If my tribe wins, *I* stay safe -- which is pretty important to me.

There we go again, proving you guys are working to stay alive yourselves over the good of the village. We have a 20% chance the seer is dying tonight so you guys can alive. And you guys say your working for the village...i just dont get it
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #1179
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
What the hell information did you give us from your thread? You've done the exact opposite. You've hinted at stuff, but have told us that you want to keep everything a secret. That's your prerogative, but don't say you've given us information when you haven't. I didn't learn a damn thing from Swaggs' show earlier, and I don't think anyone outside of Lupus did either.

How about the fact the 2 secret idols we got, we have to the team with the seer? Thats heavily priviliged information, which by saying it i have basically shafted my teamates for the night kill

Again, what have you given?...
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:13 PM   #1180
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im going to step away soon, nothing i say is getting through(your not the audience i was targeting anyways...neither team i care about is responding). All im doing is picking like 10 fights, which we dont need
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #1181
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
There we go again, proving you guys are working to stay alive yourselves over the good of the village. We have a 20% chance the seer is dying tonight so you guys can alive. And you guys say your working for the village...i just dont get it

Again, if you had mentioned this yesterday, that was a challenge where it was easier to take a dive. For today, the best I can see is that we all combine and bid for the wrong things, so that the right team wins. Even THEN, it's going to be a hard sell among the majority, because most of us are more interested in keeping ourselves alive and in the game -- it's just a fact of nature. To do all this work, you should have brought up the idea much earlier in the morning, instead of fiddle-dee-dee-ing with Swaggs.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #1182
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Then offer up your tribe to finish last tonight or shut up.

I didn't see you making a case to save Oz yesterday when they were clearly going to be one of the bottom two. You were more interested in working out a deal with Helsing to ensure you both avoided tribal council. Why the concern now?
Old 02-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #1183
path12
Coordinator

I have no idea one way or the other that there is a wolf on my team. What if your team doesn't have one? Only the wolves know the distribution. I don't know enough yet about anyone to make any kind of determination, and frankly I think your theory is wrong in this case. Tribes are trying to stay alive, period. That's the name of the early game.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #1184
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Im going to step away soon, nothing i say is getting through(your not the audience i was targeting anyways...neither team i care about is responding). All im doing is picking like 10 fights, which we dont need

I'm sorry you see this as a fight -- most anything I'm saying that could be taken as an insult is just a joke, and hopefully is just all in good fun.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #1185
path12
Coordinator

Well, it is a little insulting to be told that you should basically roll over and let the important people play.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #1186
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
How about the fact the 2 secret idols we got, we have to the team with the seer? Thats heavily priviliged information, which by saying it i have basically shafted my teamates for the night kill

What do we have to give? We don't have the seer, we don't have any idols, we have the same number of members as you (for now), and we don't have a member talking in riddles about how he can help. So, again, what are we supposed to give?
Old 02-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #1187
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Then offer up your tribe to finish last tonight or shut up.

I didn't see you making a case to save Oz yesterday when they were clearly going to be one of the bottom two. You were more interested in working out a deal with Helsing to ensure you both avoided tribal council. Why the concern now?
Because, like howard i thought they could recover from early mistakes. Then, late in the day, they were too far back to catch up even if we didnt do a single one(and by mistake, we didnt do 2 of the 3). At that point, we tried to simply keep as many villagers alive as possible. Something that no other tribe agreed to do
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #1188
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Yeah, it was the right move. But it was a team effort, and a wolf on your team would pretty much have to agree to it. Plus, it avoids the problem of deciding who gets it (not to mention that if there is a wolf on your team, they would know who has it, and not attack them). I don't know what you're trying to say, but if you're trying to make us think there are no wolves in your tribe, I'm not totally convinced.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #1189
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

It seems to me the marvel game was pretty different but I didn't play so I can not say.

There could easily be a wolf in my tribe but there is also likely a wolf in another tribe. Since we have the most people if we were to have to vote someone out we are actualy giving ourselves a worse chance to hit a wolf.

Think about it, after todays votes the number of people in each tribe will be

helsing- 6
Oz-5
Howard-4
Lupus-3

So if Helsing loses the current challange we have a 1/6 shot at hitting a wolf. If Lupus loses there is a 1/3.

Your logic actualy can hurt the overall group as much as help it.

Last edited by Lathum : 02-08-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #1190
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
What do we have to give? We don't have the seer, we don't have any idols, we have the same number of members as you (for now), and we don't have a member talking in riddles about how he can help. So, again, what are we supposed to give?

I have no idea what you guys have...their were likely roles pre-disposed at the start of the game(like a BG, which i think got the block the night the wolves had a no-kill barkeep commented on). Just because you havent gained anything from rewards doesnt mean you dont have anything. But im not asking you to reveal, if you can help there is no point. Again, i was simply answering your question. You asked what i gave, i told you, and asked what you gave. You answered you have given nothing, because you have nothing, and were both satisfied
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #1191
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, it was the right move. But it was a team effort, and a wolf on your team would pretty much have to agree to it. Plus, it avoids the problem of deciding who gets it (not to mention that if there is a wolf on your team, they would know who has it, and not attack them). I don't know what you're trying to say, but if you're trying to make us think there are no wolves in your tribe, I'm not totally convinced.

My biggest suspect is in my tribe, which i prob. shouldnt have said, but oh well. Im just trying to dispel this belief you all seem to have that all that matters is your own team, which so very wrong in my mind. I really am done for awhile, have a good afternoon yall
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #1192
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
At that point, we tried to simply keep as many villagers alive as possible. Something that no other tribe agreed to do

No, at that point you tried to keep as many members of Lupus alive as possible.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:24 PM   #1193
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It seems to me the marvel game was pretty different but I didn't play so I can not say.

There could easily be a wolf in my tribe but there is also likely a wolf in another tribe. Since we have the most people if we were to have to vote someone out we are actualy giving ourselves a worse chance to hit a wolf.

Think about it, after todays votes the number of people in each tribe will be

helsing- 6
Oz-5
Howard-4
Lupus-3

So if Helsing loses the current challange we have a 1/6 shot at hitting a wolf. If Lupus loses there is a 1/3.

Your logic actualy can hurt the overall group as much as help it.
yes, lets go tribe by tribe and vote everyone off. By that method, we should get all the wolves by the like the 20th day. WOO HOO!

Come on schmidty, you really believe the math is that simple? Roles arent revealed upon death, so for all we know LSG and Chief were wolves. The next 7 days you would kill off our tribes for nothing, while the remaining wolves laughed and laughed. You have to look at all the angles
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #1194
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Barkeep, does the winning tribe gain immunity from a wolf attack, it seems there is some confusion.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #1195
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
yes, lets go tribe by tribe and vote everyone off. By that method, we should get all the wolves by the like the 20th day. WOO HOO!

Come on schmidty, you really believe the math is that simple? Roles arent revealed upon death, so for all we know LSG and Chief were wolves. The next 7 days you would kill off our tribes for nothing, while the remaining wolves laughed and laughed. You have to look at all the angles

why did you call me schmidty?
Old 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #1196
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
I never trusted my team; in fact, I trusted you less because you formed it. There's a bit of a difference here in that aside from Tyrith nee SnDvls (in my case), my team was thrust upon me rather than voluntary. Are any wolves within the team trying to manipulate the game to their own ends, no doubt they are, but I don't see (as yet) what those ends are.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #1197
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No, at that point you tried to keep as many members of Lupus alive as possible.

No, if we wanted that we would have gone for the solo victory. Going for a tie would have involved purposefully blowing challenges for the better-ment of the village. But, whatever
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #1198
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

And incidentally, notwithstanding wolf count, we have the most to gain information-wise by winning the challenge today.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #1199
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
why did you call me schmidty?

Mistake, sorry
Demotivation
Old 02-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #1200
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Im just trying to dispel this belief you all seem to have that all that matters is your own team, which so very wrong in my mind.

You might have been more effective if you had started with a statement like this.