Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

GWAL Interactive Dynasty Sign-Up

OK folks, I need coaches. I'm going to give you readers the first opportunity to coach at one of the 9 fine schools in this new conference. If you are interested, please give me your name, your age, your ratings, and if you have a preference on which school you want to coach, give me that too. Otherwise just tell me you don't care which school and I'll stick you with one.

If I don't have enough coaches for all 9 schools, then I'll just go with what the game gives me. I'm hoping to get this going maybe tomorrow or Monday, so sign up if you're interested, I will put you somewhere. I can always have you guys take over for a team the following season.

Again here are the school choices.

Bishop Carroll
Wichita East
Wichita Heights
Kapaun Mt. Carmel
Wichita North
Wichita Northwest
Wichita South
Wichita Southeast
Wichita West

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Anybody at all interested in this? Or am I wasting my time trying to do something like this?
Old 09-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
bigmexmma
n00b

sounds cool i'll be a coach. my name is rudy arellano and i'm 31. i'll take wichita north if i can
bigmexmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Thanks Rudy, I need somebody to help me get this going, I got you down for Wichita North. What I need are coach ratings for offense, defense, scouting, and recruiting.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
bigmexmma
n00b

i don't care man, just keep my ratings the same and just edit my name and stuff. i just wanna help u out.
bigmexmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #6
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

cool man, thanks. That gives me 1 head coach, I'm getting ready to get this started. If anybody else wants to sign up, please feel free to do so. If you don't want to be a head coach in the GWAL, then you can sign up to be an assistant in the GWAL, or an assistant at a big time school and try to work your way up. So the choices are, head coach in GWAL, assistant in GWAL, or assistant at a big time school hoping to get into a coaching job. I'm hoping for more readers and to get more coaches involved, so if you're interested, please let me know.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
I'm interested, but I don't know much about FBCB. What are the max ratings for offense, defense, scouting and recruiting? If that is too complicated, you can just do like bigmexmma and keep my ratings the same.

Name: Kuji Chagulia
Preferred school: Wichita South
Old 09-05-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

bbgunn, the max ratings are 100. It's 0 to 100. Most of the coaches in the league have 1, maybe 2 stats that are fairly high, with the others low to medium. I don't want you to make an all-star coach with all 100's. If you want me to just pick a coach with random ratings and edit, I can do that too.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:07 AM   #9
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
Sure, that's fine. Choose a random coach, and just edit the name, etc. I'm in.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I will be in perhaps at Bishop Carroll
Name Deacon Palmer
Age 41
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #11
korme
Go Reds

Shane Kormelink
Kapaun Mt. Carmel
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #12
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

ntn and Korme, I have you in. ntn, I have your stats. Korme, if you want to give me ratings for your coach, that's fine, if you just want me to just edit a coach like I'm doing for bbgunn, I will do that too.

I have already started simulating my first full season on the job, and getting ready to make some reports. So, what I'll do is get rid of the current Bishop Carroll, Kapaun, and Wichita South coaches at the end of this current season, and put you guys in your spots.

If anybody else wants to join, you don't have to join as a head coach in the GWAL, you can start as an assistant. Thanks to the 4 people that have joined, hope you'll continue to read and enjoy this.