Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Help Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009

I hate Steam.

OK I bought a new computer today and am looking to re-download my Worldwide Soccer Manager 09 game I purchased via Steam onto the new computer.

Problem 1 is I cant find a download site for WWSM09 anywhere. Steam only has FM10 on their system now. Secondly I cant seem to locate my purchase information on the other computer. E-license always prints out a reciept so I have no problems finding my purchase codes however I have no idea where Steam hides everything I need.

If anyone has any ideas Id appreciate it.

Thanks

Last edited by jbergey22 : 04-16-2010 at 04:56 PM.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
I hate Steam.

OK I bought a new computer today and am looking to re-download my Worldwide Soccer Manager 09 game I purchased via Steam onto the new computer.

Problem 1 is I cant find a download site for WWSM09 anywhere. Steam only has FM10 on their system now. Secondly I cant seem to locate my purchase information on the other computer. E-license always prints out a reciept so I have no problems finding my purchase codes however I have no idea where Steam hides everything I need.

If anyone has any ideas Id appreciate it.

Thanks

Are you using the same Steam ID you purchased the game with? Because when you log in it should be in your game library ready to download.
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_meanstrosity View Post
Are you using the same Steam ID you purchased the game with? Because when you log in it should be in your game library ready to download.

I just downloaded Steam and logged in and found it. I must have been having a brain freeze. Thanks for your help.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I just downloaded Steam and logged in and found it. I must have been having a brain freeze. Thanks for your help.

Not a problem. Good luck with the game. I just recently started up my WWSM09 game as well. So far so good in season one as I promoted up to the BSP with Gateshead. I think this season will be a lot tougher, lol.
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:

Glad you're up and running now - for future reference if you do have any issues in future feel free to either PM me or contact me via. email at [email protected].

Hope this helps,

Marc
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote