Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Beware of Tracking Chips in Your Vaginal-Rectum Area

Quote:
Delusions, the Legislature and an implanted microchip

4:02 pm April 19, 2010, by Jim Galloway

We often say that insanity reigns at the state Capitol.

But when we do, we do not literally accuse the people inside of letting their grip on reality slip. We simply mean that our ability to fathom their motives, or their ability to express them, has fallen short.

Referring to a politician as delusional is simply entertaining hyperbole. But it is something that becomes much less funny when a truly tortured soul bears her torment.

Last Wednesday, the House Judiciary Committee entertained SB 235, the bill sponsored by Sen. Chip Pearson (R-Dawsonville) to prohibit the involuntary implantation of microchips in human beings.

In Gov. Roy Barnes’ stump speech, the bill has become a routine example of the Republican tendency to attack problems that don’t exist, and ignore the ones that do. Besides, Barnes argues, if someone holds him down to insert a microchip in his head, “it should be more than a damned misdemeanor.”

Three states have instituted bans, and others have considered the legislation. In Virginia, a bill supporter declared microchips to be the “666″ mark of the beast referred to in the Book of Revelation.

Pearson has said his motivation isn’t biblical or religious – that he is simply working in advance of technology’s next assault on personal privacy. Not unlike limiting the uses of DNA testing by health insurance companies, he argues.

At the House hearing, state Rep. Ed Setzler (R-Kennesaw), who is shouldering the legislation in the House, spoke earnestly for better than a half hour on microchips as a literal invasion of privacy.

He was followed by a hefty woman who described herself as a resident of DeKalb County. “I’m also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip,” the woman said. Slowly, she began to lead the assembled lawmakers down a path they didn’t want to take.

Microchips, the woman began, “infringe on issues that are fundamental to our very existence. Our rights to privacy, our rights to bodily integrity, the right to say no to foreign objects being put in our body.”

She spoke of the “right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electronic devices.”

She continued. “Microchips are like little beepers. Just imagine, if you will, having a beeper in your rectum or genital area, the most sensitive area of your body. And your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city. All done without your permission,” she said.

It was not funny, and no one laughed.

“Ma’am, did you say you have a microchip?” asked state Rep. Tom Weldon (R-Ringgold).

“Yes, I do. This microchip was put in my vaginal-rectum area,” she replied. Setzler, the sponsoring lawmaker, sat next to the witness – his head bowed.

“You’re saying this was involuntary?” Weldon continued.

The woman said she had been pushing a court case through the system for the last eight years to have the device removed.

Wendell Willard (R-Atlanta), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, picked up the questioning.

“Who implanted this in you?” he asked.

“Researchers with the federal government,” she said.

“And who in the federal government implanted it?” Willard asked.

“The Department of Defense.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

The woman was allowed to go about her business, and the House Judiciary Committee approved passage of SB 235.

Hopefully they'll also protect our precious bodily fluids.

JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

LOL, people are IDIOTS!!!
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

dola: that was aimed at the lady in the story, not you. (just in case there was any confusion )
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

The more time they spend on this stuff the better. It makes it harder for our RINO's to raise taxes (the GA legislature is on a strict 40-day time limit, so the more time they have on this stuff, the less damage they can actually do).
Old 04-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
Subby
lolzcat

It's all fun and games until the department of defense implants a microchip in your taint.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #6
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

First they chipped the hefty women's taints, and I did not speak up because I wasn't a hefty woman.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I knew this thread would set Subby's cunt detector off.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

The way people freely provide information and the way corporations willingly take it, I don't see any need for a microchip implant in any orifice any time soon.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #9
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
I knew this thread would set Subby's cunt detector off.

In this case, it might just have been his miscalibrated microchip detector.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Better a microchip than a snuke

Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
First they chipped the hefty women's taints, and I did not speak up because I wasn't a hefty woman.

LOL
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #12
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post

I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #13
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

It may be that I recently got out of the crazy ward, but I could see this becoming a problem in the future.

On a related note, I knew a person who thought his military recruiter put a chip in his brain to make him stupid as part of some DoD research project.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
On a related note, I knew a person who thought his military recruiter put a chip in his brain to make him stupid as part of some DoD research project.

That's just crazy, no way the military would do that.

Congress with first-termers on the other hand ...
Old 04-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #15
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by I. J. Reilly View Post

No shit, that may be a top 5 one-liner in FOFC's history.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote