Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #301
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
That said, I've known lots of people who have read the books and never made that connection.

*raises his hand*

To be honest, I never cared for Renly in the books, so he's not a character I remember much of. But no, I never really made the connection - possibly because I didn't care.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #302
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That said, I've known lots of people who have read the books and never made that connection.

*Raises hand*

Although it does explain a number of things...
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #303
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
*raises his hand*

To be honest, I never cared for Renly in the books, so he's not a character I remember much of. But no, I never really made the connection - possibly because I didn't care.

In case you're interested: Tower of the Hand has a spoiler-heavy essay documenting it:

http://www.towerofthehand.com/essays/chrisholden/loras_and_renly_gay.html
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #304
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
*Raises hand*

Although it does explain a number of things...

Yeah, it really does. Quite a few things.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 05-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #305
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Dola

BTW, I read on Not a Blog that all of the books in Game of Thrones are on the NYT Bestsellers list. I checked and sure enough (softcover mass market fiction), #4, #11, #18, and #24. I thought that was fairly remarkable.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #306
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I'm surprised people could read the books and not know that.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #307
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Although I'm not shocked (especially by Loras), I, too, never got that connection when reading the books.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #308
JeeberD
General Manager

Good grief, y'all. I thought it was pretty apparent...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #309
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I'm surprised people could read the books and not know that.

I think the problem is that some people (me) don't pour over the words, re-read the books, or frankly, have that good of a memory. I don't soak up the little details (I read the Tower of the Hand description) and remember them as I go from book to book. I read all four books in a row the first time and I could barely remember GoT when I was two chapters into the second book.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #310
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

dola: it's also possible I did figure it out and I just don't remember it.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #311
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have gone up and down on this episode, because I don't know how much I liked it, with all of the extra scenes. Heck, I am trying to remember the Jaime-Ned fight, but it has been years since I read AGOT, and that happened. So toss that onto the scenes that weren't in the book, and I admit I felt lost a bit with the King's Landing scenes.

One thign I like about the Loras-Renly scene is that I think it sets up Renly's own ambitions for the crown better, and even Stannis in absentia. I always felt that they were either uninterested in the crown (Renly) or not around to claim the crown (Stannis) prior to both emerging as "kings" in the War of the Five Kings. I remember that caught me off guard while reading the books. So I like that Renly discussed his ambitions for the crown in that scene.

I liked the Varys-Littlefinger scene and the Robert-Cersei scene as stand alone character-builders, but I did not like that they essentially did absolutely nothing to move the plot forward in a story from a book that is heavy in plotting and of which we already have seen a lot of cutting out of necessity.

Loved the Aerie scenes and the fight on the path to the Vale. The air prison was suitably scary, although I always imagined the cell to be even smaller. Lysa and sweet Robert were suitable for their characters in the book.

This was doubtless my least favorite episode so far, but still not a bad one, just a reflection fo the quality of the previous ones, IMO.

I'm glad they showed the Hound-Mountain fight as they did. I really think that's an indicator they have just gone a little different path of introducing the Hound to the viewing audience, but he's still going to play his role, and that the concerns from last week might be overblown.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD View Post

I'm like Pumpy. I need to see dong for me to make the gay leap.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #313
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
It's hinted at over and over again by various characters. However, because we never had a Renly or Loras perspective chapter, or actually see them in the act, it's never confirmed 100%. That said, I've known lots of people who have read the books and never made that connection.

*raises hand*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
I think the problem is that some people (me) don't pour over the words, re-read the books, or frankly, have that good of a memory.

*raises hand*

I guess I made it half way there. I suspected both were gay, but never thought that they could be a couple. (Although, reading some of the things on the link provided, I haven't gotten to some of the hints and clues about the relationship yet.)
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #314
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I never really think about the sexuality of characters in general. I mean, now that it's been fairly obviously made a point that Renly and Loras are gay, it fits in, but I don't find it particularly germane to the plot or character development.

On another note, I was glad to see the scene in the dungeon with the dragon skulls. I recently re-read the passage while going through my re-read of the books and couldn't remember who was with Varys.

The scene with Theon felt pretty out of place.
/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #315
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I need to see dong for me to make the gay leap.

Old 05-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #316
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

I'm in the "excellent episode" camp. As I discussed with my roommate, I'm a little sad that they took the implication out of the Renly/Loras relationship and made it so blatant, but it was a pretty great scene and helped the plot development an awful lot. I really enjoyed that they included some banter between Renly and Littlefinger at the joust and thought that it was quite well done. Actually, all of the banter this episode (Renly & Littlefinger at the joust, Littlefinger & Varys before the small council meeting and Tyrion & Bronn after the battle on the road to the Vale "I'm willing if she is") was very well done, I thought.

I was one of those who didn't find Gregor all that impressively large while on his horse, but watching him stalk off after the fight was averted and seeing him absolutely TOWER over everyone else was pretty awesome.

Although while I was watching it I didn't like the scene between Cersei and Robert, looking back it was very well done, and I really like it upon further consideration. Robert was simply phenomenal all episode long.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 05-16-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #317
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
I never really think about the sexuality of characters in general. I mean, now that it's been fairly obviously made a point that Renly and Loras are gay, it fits in, but I don't find it particularly germane to the plot or character development.

On another note, I was glad to see the scene in the dungeon with the dragon skulls. I recently re-read the passage while going through my re-read of the books and couldn't remember who was with Varys.

The scene with Theon felt pretty out of place.
/tk

Niether is named, and Varys is disguised as a soldier with a scar on his face. You have to guess his identity, and the person he is talking to (though the book discription makes it easy to guess). The show leaves no doubt (nor where Varys real loyalties lie).
Old 05-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #318
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:

Some of us have better gaydar
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #319
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:

Spoiler

Last edited by MrBug708 : 05-16-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #320
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Niether is named, and Varys is disguised as a soldier with a scar on his face. You have to guess his identity, and the person he is talking to (though the book discription makes it easy to guess). The show leaves no doubt (nor where Varys real loyalties lie).

Yes I know, as I said, I recently re-read that particular passage. One I knew from the description was Varys, but I couldn't remember who he was talking to, even with the description (oddly I could remember knowing at one time). I had literally been talking with someone two weeks ago about having re-read that passage and not remembering/re-figuring out who his partner in that scene was. Seeing it on the show jogged my memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
spoiler
On the one hand, I agree it makes some things arguably fit "better," but I attributed all of that to Renly's success as a charismatic leader and his far-reaching influence. Given his description in the book, I don't think it's too far-fetched.

/tk
Old 05-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #321
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I think I need to re-watch this week's episode. I'm finding myself somewhat indifferent to it, overall, which is in stark (ha!) contrast to what a lot of others are writing about their thoughts.

I thought the episode had some high points, but by and large, I wasn't as excited about this episode as I thought I should be or as others have been. Maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight so I can watch it again..

/tk
Old 05-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #322
Landshark44
High School Varsity

i didn't like the renly/littlefinger dialogue at the joust. i didn't like the varys/littlefinger dialogue in the red keep. i hated the scene with flowers and renly. the looks they gave each other at the tournament were enough for me to tell they were a couple. i don't need to see him shaving a chest.. i did like the robert/cersei scene.....episode was just ok for me....

i just finished reading the first book, i started it a couple episodes in, when i realized i couldn't wait 10 weeks to see how it ended....

Last edited by Landshark44 : 05-16-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Landshark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #323
MrBug708
Head Coach

What did you think of the first book?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #324
Landshark44
High School Varsity

it was great.... reading the second one now....
Old 05-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #325
Landshark44
High School Varsity

i loved the line by Bronn, (cant remember it in the book), when tyrion asked if the castle looked impregnable...

"give me ten good men, and some climbing spikes. i'll impregnate the bitch..."

Last edited by Landshark44 : 05-17-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #326
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark44 View Post
i loved the line by Bronn, (cant remember it in the book), when tyrion asked if the castle looked impregnable...

"give me ten good men, and a pair of climbing spikes. i'll impregnate the bitch..."

I agree, that was a good line. On another note, Bronn didn't look like I had somewhat envisioned him in my mind. I rarely think about what characters look like, but for him, I had some bald ogre looking dude in mind.

/tk
Old 05-17-2011, 08:07 AM   #327
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I think I need to re-watch this week's episode. I'm finding myself somewhat indifferent to it, overall, which is in stark (ha!) contrast to what a lot of others are writing about their thoughts.

I thought the episode had some high points, but by and large, I wasn't as excited about this episode as I thought I should be or as others have been. Maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight so I can watch it again..

/tk

See, I'm actually with you on this one.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #328
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
...but for him, I had some bald ogre looking dude in mind.

/tk

See, I was the opposite. For some reason I pictured him a bit less ugly and was surprised how ugly they went in the show...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:52 AM   #329
GrantDawg

Quote:
See, I was the opposite. For some reason I pictured him a bit less ugly and was surprised how ugly they went in the show...

Me, too. Funny how different people picture characters in their head.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #330
MrBug708
Head Coach

I agree with Bronn not being how I pictured. I figured he looked like Dagonet from the King Arthur remake but a little uglier

Old 05-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #331
timmynausea
College Starter

The ratings went up for the 3rd week in a row.

Again! 'Game of Thrones' ratings hit season high | Inside TV | EW.com
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #332
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

fyi

Game of Thrones | Inside TV | EW.com

Quote:

Another strong response was over changing the physical relationship between Dany and Drogo, making it less consensual in the first two episodes.
DB: That first encounter between Daenerys and Drogo, originally we scripted it pretty much exactly as the book and we shot it that way for the pilot. But there was something to us, that while it worked in the book, seeing it on screen, here's a girl who is absolutely terrified of this barbarian warlord she's being married off to, it's the last thing in the world she wants, yet somehow by the end of this wedding night she seems to be in a complete joyful sexual relationship with him. It didn't entirely work for us.
DW: Also in the second episode she has to go back to the less consensual rougher relationship, which in the book works, but we just don't have that amount of time and access to the character's mind, it turns too quickly. It was something the actors themselves felt wasn't gelling, they weren't able to find an emotional hand-hold.
DB: We listen to our actors. When Emilia Clarke or Jason Momoa comes to us with something like this, we give it a lot of thought. It doesn't always mean we change it, but Emilia mentioned the wedding night and the issues she was having it meshed with issues we were having ourselves.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 05-18-2011 at 04:01 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #333
Swaggs
Coordinator

Between the battle/trial for Tyrion's freedom and the "crowning" at the end, a solid episode turned into a pretty epic television event thanks to its second half.

Looking forward to seeing more of the wall and the barbarian horde (the Khal Drogo stuff) storylines, as I feel like I have a pretty good idea as to where the King Robert/Lannisters/Stark storyline is probably heading.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:22 AM   #334
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Loved Episode 6. Loved Episode 7 even more.

My one quibble would be that the I felt there maybe wasn't enough gravitas/drama in the Ned-Cersei confrontation. It didn't seem...as epic on the screen as it did in the books I guess.

But then again you've got Sean Bean who's walking around with a cane and it was apparent that he was very serious about trying to hobble around and act injured, so maybe some of the lack of gravitas was down to a conscious acting decision of that.

Hell of a couple episodes though. Wow.

Khal Drogo's speech to Dany was epic. Frigging great. I want to go watch it again.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #335
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

I had been looking forward to tonight's episode for a long while, as the Drogo/Viserys scene is one of my favorites in the entire series. I thought they pulled it off pretty well, and enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

I have to say though, I completely and totally didn't understand the scene between Theon and what's-her-name riding the turnip cart. It seemed almost forced and out of place. It did a pretty good job of displaying Theon's character a bit, but seemed completely outside the flow of the episode tonight. Although I know this is going to sound crazy coming from the guy who was bemoaning the lack of his character development earlier in the season, I think they may be going overboard on Theon now. He's gotten an awful lot of face time/character development in the last few episodes.

Dinklage (Tyrion) as usual was phenomenal. I didn't really like Littlefinger's running commentary during the scene with Ned on the throne. I guess it was necessary to point out that the Tully symbol is a fish, but it just seemed...too heavy-handed, I guess, to be coming from the normally subtle Petyr Baelish.

As for DT linking the Q&A about the physical relationship between Dany and Drogo, that's the conclusion that my friends and I had come to regarding the relationship, and it makes a ton of sense. That being said, I think they may have missed the mark in the other direction a little, because the transition from terrified girl to someone who wants to embrace the lifestyle happens rather quickly.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #336
cschex
High School Varsity

Re: Theon. Though I agree on this particular scene, I think the reason that they are giving him additional scenes lies more for laying the groundwork for next season.

Episode 6 was awesome, stupid Time Warner doesnt do HBO Go so Ep 7 wont be until next Sunday
cschex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #337
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
I had been looking forward to tonight's episode for a long while, as the Drogo/Viserys scene is one of my favorites in the entire series. I thought they pulled it off pretty well, and enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

I have to say though, I completely and totally didn't understand the scene between Theon and what's-her-name riding the turnip cart. It seemed almost forced and out of place. It did a pretty good job of displaying Theon's character a bit, but seemed completely outside the flow of the episode tonight. Although I know this is going to sound crazy coming from the guy who was bemoaning the lack of his character development earlier in the season, I think they may be going overboard on Theon now. He's gotten an awful lot of face time/character development in the last few episodes.

Dinklage (Tyrion) as usual was phenomenal. I didn't really like Littlefinger's running commentary during the scene with Ned on the throne. I guess it was necessary to point out that the Tully symbol is a fish, but it just seemed...too heavy-handed, I guess, to be coming from the normally subtle Petyr Baelish.

As for DT linking the Q&A about the physical relationship between Dany and Drogo, that's the conclusion that my friends and I had come to regarding the relationship, and it makes a ton of sense. That being said, I think they may have missed the mark in the other direction a little, because the transition from terrified girl to someone who wants to embrace the lifestyle happens rather quickly.

The Theon scene was a bit random. Typically, they have been throwing those additional little scenes in there to help convey information about the plot, world, characters, etc. I didn't feel like we got any additional about Theon from that scene. I guess it showed, to some degree, that the winds of war are already stirring. I think they've done a good enough job at establishing Theon.

I am interested to see what Osha is like. George RR said that the actress playing the part brought something so different or extra or what not to the role that he is actually planning on incorporating into the character in the novel.

I think they've done a decent enough job with Dany. I haven't found her transformation too forced. They haven't had a lot of time with her and they don't have a lot of time in general, so something will have to be forced.

I was too thrilled with Littlefinger's constant advice either, but I think it was done to help the non-book audience follow things a bit. It felt sort of like an "aside" you'd get while watching a play or something.

Great to see Beric Dondarrion show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschex View Post
Re: Theon. Though I agree on this particular scene, I think the reason that they are giving him additional scenes lies more for laying the groundwork for next season.

Episode 6 was awesome, stupid Time Warner doesnt do HBO Go so Ep 7 wont be until next Sunday

That sucks. HBO Go is great. A fantastic website. I've been watching all of True Blood on it for the most part.

I didn't watch Episode 7. I will save it for next week. No reason to rush through things and this way I have something to look forward to next Sunday night!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #338
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have been having computer issues, so HBO Go was a no go for me last night (I even need the computer to update the phone, so I can download the HBO Go app to my IPhone; silly). So unless I get my computer issues worked out pretty quick, I am pretty sure I'll be waiting until next Sunday as well.

I wonder, do we need to have Episode 7 stuff spoilered for a few days? Or should those of us who have not been able to catch Episode 7 on HBO Go just avoid the thread? I am fine either way.

As for Episode 6, like everyone else, I loved the Viserys scene, very well done. And while I thought he was a good pick for Khal Drogo anyway, I have to admit I think Jason Momoa has grown on me even more so in that role. He's really become more or less what I thought an on screen representation of the Khal would become.

Oh, and let me again profess my love for the actress playing Danaerys's Westeros handmaiden (I forget the character's name).

I was also bothered by Littlefinger's banter in the throne room, but I understand why they did that. I think there might have been a more subtle way of doing that, but my guess is that that scene caused a lot of consternation for the show producers.

The Theon scene was indeed a little odd to me as well, but no way on Earth am I going to mind more screen time for Roz.

I loved the way the scene went down in the Eyrie, especially Bronn's response to Lysa's comment about fighting with honor.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #339
Swaggs
Coordinator

Can someone who has read the books spoiler (w/ tags, obviously) the significance of the eggs?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #340
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Can someone who has read the books spoiler (w/ tags, obviously) the significance of the eggs?

Spoiler

Last edited by Chief Rum : 05-23-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #341
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have been having computer issues, so HBO Go was a no go for me last night (I even need the computer to update the phone, so I can download the HBO Go app to my IPhone; silly). So unless I get my computer issues worked out pretty quick, I am pretty sure I'll be waiting until next Sunday as well.

I wonder, do we need to have Episode 7 stuff spoilered for a few days? Or should those of us who have not been able to catch Episode 7 on HBO Go just avoid the thread? I am fine either way.

As for Episode 6, like everyone else, I loved the Viserys scene, very well done. And while I thought he was a good pick for Khal Drogo anyway, I have to admit I think Jason Momoa has grown on me even more so in that role. He's really become more or less what I thought an on screen representation of the Khal would become.

Oh, and let me again profess my love for the actress playing Danaerys's Westeros handmaiden (I forget the character's name).

I was also bothered by Littlefinger's banter in the throne room, but I understand why they did that. I think there might have been a more subtle way of doing that, but my guess is that that scene caused a lot of consternation for the show producers.

The Theon scene was indeed a little odd to me as well, but no way on Earth am I going to mind more screen time for Roz.

I loved the way the scene went down in the Eyrie, especially Bronn's response to Lysa's comment about fighting with honor.

6 and 7 kind of blend together for me at the moment, so i sort of forget what was in one episode and what was in the other. I'll just try to avoid bringing anything up myself, that way i won't spoilerize things.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #342
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

[quote=Chief Rum;2474014]
Zoinks - you didn't pull any punches there hmm?

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 05-23-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #343
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Zoinks - you didn't pull any punches there hmm?

Heh...I suppose I did not. Do you think I should edit it back some? Most of what I said is going to become very clear by the end of the season anyway.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #344
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Heh...I suppose I did not. Do you think I should edit it back some? Most of what I said is going to become very clear by the end of the season anyway.

I dunno...you could just stop after the
Spoiler
bit and leave out the part about why they hatch. But he did ask for spoilers I suppose...

It doesn't bother ME or anything.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 05-23-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #345
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Spoiler

But he did ask for spoilers I suppose...

Uh... Mayhaps you want to edit your own post like I just did?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #346
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Spoiler
bit and leave out the part about why they hatch. But he did ask for spoilers I suppose...

All right, I can do that. Hopefully Swaggs hasn't read it yet.

Edited--Done.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 05-23-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #347
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Uh... Mayhaps you want to edit your own post like I just did?

Yeah, what HBlue said. DT, your spoiler quote of my first post still shows my old unedited spoiler. Although if someone is going to go into quotes of spoilers to see the previous spoiled content, they REALLY don't care about knowing too much.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 05-23-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #348
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, what HBlue said. DT, your spoiler quote of my first post still shows my old unedited spoiler. Although if someone is going to go into quotes of spoilers to see the previous spoiled content, they REALLY don't care about knowing too much.

Haha...spoilers within spoilers!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #349
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

Cheif, no you need to edit DT's post you quoted. It still contains the offending language!

This is getting quite complicated. I feel like Ned Stark in Kings Landing!
Old 05-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #350
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

LMAO