Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-12-2005, 07:21 PM   #501
Raven
College Prospect

KWhit, I see you are here now, and I imagine you are wrapping up the days actions. If I still have time to make a decision, let me know.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:29 PM   #502
Raven
College Prospect

If Brad is wolf king, he kills deacon today. Deacon is the only sure thing right now.

If Brad is wolf king, he clears Raiders name today. Unless of course it's him and Raiders who are working together. Which seems odd, because after today there are 5 people left, and they could win tomorrow if we vote the wrong guy.

That's way too risky, so I seriously doubt Brad is the wolf king.
My best guess is Brad really is the Duke.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:33 PM   #503
Raven
College Prospect

Ok, im not changing my vote because I don't want to look like I am defending Brad or RA.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:35 PM   #504
KWhit
Coordinator

Day 6

heybrad 2 (Neon_Chaos, Raiders Army)
Neon_Chaos (Raven)
George W Bush (Schmidty)
Raiders Army 2 (heybrad, George W Bush)

WAIT...

Posted an error here... Hold on.

Last edited by KWhit : 07-12-2005 at 07:39 PM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:46 PM   #505
JeeberD
General Manager

*Taps foot impatiently*

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:46 PM   #506
KWhit
Coordinator

With the vote tied, you expect a duel. The tension is running high. One of you says, "Get the Innkeeper. We'll need weapons to settle this."

"That's not necessary, gentlemen," heybrad says as the innkeeper approaches.

Heybrad stands and crosses the room. The innkeeper bows. "Ah, your grace. I didn't know we were lucky enough to have royalty staying with us!"

The rest of you look to one another, confused. "Yes, it is I, Duke Heybrad, and I will NOT be lynched here tonight. Instead it will be he!"

Heybrad's finger points to..... Raiders Army.

"What?" he screams. "That's not fair! It's a corruption of power, I tell you! I'm a great swordsman, too. I would have bested him! I know it!"

But you don't listen. The Duke has told you what to do and you do it. You string Raiders Army up. He struggles. He wails. And then he dies. But he does not turn into a werewolf.

You have lynched another innocent villager.

"Ah well," says the Duke. "I gave it my best shot."

Last edited by KWhit : 07-12-2005 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:48 PM   #507
JeeberD
General Manager

Crap...so much for knowing what the hell is going on.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:48 PM   #508
heybrad
Norm!!!

Oops.. I should have stayed dead.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #509
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD

Crap...so much for knowing what the hell is going on.

Heh. You and me both!

Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #510
kingfc22
Head Coach

Ouch...Sounds like dinner is served...
Old 07-12-2005, 07:50 PM   #511
KWhit
Coordinator

The Few, The Proud, The Alive:
Raven
Neon_Chaos
heybrad
George W Bush
ntndeacon
Schmidty

Pushing Up Daisies:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Token Asian Guy - Werewolf, lynched Day 4
digamma - Bodyguard, killed by Werewolves Night 4
henry296 - Villager, lynched Day 5
JeeberD - Seer, killed by werewolves Night 5
Raiders Army - Villager, lynched Day 6
Old 07-12-2005, 07:51 PM   #512
Raiders Army
Coordinator

How the hell did everyone figure I'm a wolf?

And had it been a fair fight, heybrad would've died.

Nice game, and I'll be interested who's the wolves. From this, I think you can pretty much be certain who they are.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:51 PM   #513
KWhit
Coordinator

You notice that the werewolves have not risen up to kill you all. There are only six of you left.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:57 PM   #514
Raven
College Prospect

Sorry Raiders, I didn't see any possible way I could save you.

With Brad and Deacon both now guaranteed villagers, one of them is surely going to be dead in the morning.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:22 PM   #515
Schmidty
Coordinator

I have to be honest - After doing the math - Deacon is NOT a villager. something funky is going on. I told you all about GWB. He's a wolf. However, I am going to:

Vote ntndeacon

By the way, my bad, RA.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #516
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Two werewolves left, one being the king.

I have been proven to suck at this, as my suspect list all turned out to be innocents. Good job of muddling us up werewolves.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:21 PM   #517
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Assuming the Wolfies nosh tonight.

Probably 3-2.

Lynch one of the two unknown good guys? Game over.

Hit the regular wolf? 3-1 Good guys, and you have one shot at the wolf on the final day.

Lynch the Wolf King? 2-1. Wolf Eats that night..

you know what happens.

so.. by using pure stats.. you have a 1 in four shot of extending the game to another day. any of the three others besides the wolf means game over man.

(that is of course, assuming it's 3-2)

The paranoia will be fun to watch.

(forgot that now Heybrad's role is known)

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-12-2005 at 11:23 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:05 AM   #518
Desnudo
Coordinator

Duke Heybrad
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 05:45 AM   #519
Joe
Pro Starter

Ok, with only 6 of us left this is our last chance, unless theres only one wolf left. Heres how I see it:

Heybrad: Only confirmed villager, this much we know. Cannot be a wolf.

GWB: I posted the case for why I'm not a wolf yesterday, I'll leave it up to you guys to find a compelling case for why I am. Other than being quiet maybe.

NTNDeacon: Could be either the witness or a wolf. He got most everyone to follow him in voting for TAG, who turned out to be a wolf. Did he really view TAG as the witness, or were they working together? Also, deacon was a no-vote last night, which is a little suspicious to me. And its not the first time. If he's not the witness though, why wasn't the real witness come forward yet?

Neon_Chaos: Has been getting votes the past few days, most by Raven. Posted a list of suspects with 4 known villagers on it. The list could possibly have been posted to throw us off. Neon is either a wolf putting up a smokescreen, or a victim of bad circumstances like henry was. Comes up as looking suspicious according to RA's posts about the voting patterns posted yesterday.

Raven: Has flown under the radar most of the game. Voted for someone other than Blackadar on day 1. His sights have been set on neon for a while. Has he picked up on something the rest of us have missed, or are they trying to split the vote?

Schmidty: Posted a list yesterday myself and 2 known villagers. Possibly a situation similar to neon, or they could be working together. His late vote for Blackadar on day 1 is still puzzling to me, but could that be why Blacky was so pissed? 2 of his own voting for him after the deadline? Schmidty says that I'm a wolf, but instead he votes for deacon. Why would he do something like that? I don't get it.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:33 AM   #520
Schmidty
Coordinator

I have no idea why I voted before the night events. Oh wait, yes I do: Too much drinky-drinky.

I take back my vote, since I might be dead after tonight. I'm really messing this game up with all of my paranoia. I feel terrible about possibly leading the charge in getting RA killed.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:51 AM   #521
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Well, after being wrong so many times. I will keep my thoughts on who is a werewolf to myself. I will vote later, after the next villager goes, if it doesn't turn out to be me. If my hunch is correct, then I know who I'm voting for.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 AM   #522
KWhit
Coordinator

Night 6

Those of you still alive awake numb. You have a dreadful feeling that it is only a matter of time. You make yourselves walk downstairs to see who it is this time. Sure enough, the are only 5 of you in the common room this morning.
You look around and identify who's missing. It's ntndeacon. You find what's left of the body in his room, but it's really almost beyond recognition. The wolves were especially vicious. Maybe it's revenge against ntndeacon for witnessing a previous attack. Or maybe the wolves know that the end is near and are giving into their bloodlust. Either way, the result is the same. Ntndeacon is dead.

You know that there is 1 or 2 wolves left. You can't afford any more mistakes.

Good luck.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:04 AM   #523
KWhit
Coordinator

The Few, The Proud, The Alive:
Raven
Neon_Chaos
heybrad
George W Bush
Schmidty

Pushing Up Daisies:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Token Asian Guy - Werewolf, lynched Day 4
digamma - Bodyguard, killed by Werewolves Night 4
henry296 - Villager, lynched Day 5
JeeberD - Seer, killed by werewolves Night 5
Raiders Army - Villager, lynched Day 6
ntndeacon - Witness, killed by Werewolves Night 6
Old 07-13-2005, 09:37 AM   #524
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

And there were 5.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:45 AM   #525
KevinNU7
College Starter

I'm surprised the wolves left heybrad around
Old 07-13-2005, 11:07 AM   #526
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

It sucks that I was left alive by the Wolfies because I practically did their job for them. I was the one pointing fingers at the wrong people, and look where we've ended up in. You Wolfies owe me a big thanks.

Well, since I'm here anyway, I'm going to continue pointing fingers... I can't do anything else if I just shut up.

Two scenarios. Two werewolves left, or one werewolf left.

If there are two werewolves left then, I think that Schmidty is a werewolf. His last second beyond overtime vote that sent Blackadar to the gallows (after the JeeberD switch that made the vote even steven, between Blackie and Schmidty)... and the subsequent change of TAG from Buzzbee. I think that the werewolves were unorganized at the start, but were were too late to stop the Schmidty and Blackie votes. GWB was the #3 vote on Blackie, but when JeeberD switched from Schmidty to Blackie, a switch by GWB to Buzzbee or someone else might have given him away. In the end, Schmidty made the tie-breaking vote (after deadline) and TAG made the mistake of jumping in at the last second as well.

The one thing that really set everything off is that you set up a hard-sell on GWB being a Wolf. Maybe because he's the Wolf King?

Unless there's only one werewolf left, who IS the Wolf King, which makes this vote pretty much a crapshoot because all of my reasoning above goes into the shredder and everyone except heybrad is a prime suspect. And I know that I'm not a werewolf.

So there, if there are only two werewolves left, I think Schmidty is the werewolf, and GWB is the Wolf King. If there's only one wolfie left, it's going to be a crapshoot vote for me.

heybrad, you're the only innocent in this. Raven, while I think that you're highly suspicious, I have no other choice but to put my faith in my belief that you are not a wolf based on your actions recently.

GWB, I think that you're either the werewolf king or not a werewolf at all.

I am a villager. I'm saying this right now, vote for me and we lose.

Schmidty, this is a crapshoot vote... you're my highest rated suspect as a wolf, and not as the wolf king.

Vote Schmidty
Old 07-13-2005, 11:09 AM   #527
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Dola, my reasoning for the werewolves all voting for Blackie was that they would rather sacrifice one guy and have everyone have a blanket of innocence over them, than have a draw vote and still be under suspicion.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:41 AM   #528
Schmidty
Coordinator

I'm with you Neon. Your reasoning in your vote is very good, and I have never thought you were a wolf. I know it rings hollow when one of us says "I'm a villager", but I really actually am. I feel like I screwed this whole game up with my getting RA suspected.

I know it looks like I'm all over the place with my voting, but I'm not. I am SURE about one thing:

Vote Geroge W Bush

As far as the other wolf (if there is one), it's either Neon or Raven. Since I don't think it's Neon. It has to be Raven.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:48 AM   #529
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
With the vote tied, you expect a duel. The tension is running high. One of you says, "Get the Innkeeper. We'll need weapons to settle this."

"That's not necessary, gentlemen," heybrad says as the innkeeper approaches.

Heybrad stands and crosses the room. The innkeeper bows. "Ah, your grace. I didn't know we were lucky enough to have royalty staying with us!"

The rest of you look to one another, confused. "Yes, it is I, Duke Heybrad, and I will NOT be lynched here tonight. Instead it will be he!"

Heybrad's finger points to..... Raiders Army.

"What?" he screams. "That's not fair! It's a corruption of power, I tell you! I'm a great swordsman, too. I would have bested him! I know it!"

But you don't listen. The Duke has told you what to do and you do it. You string Raiders Army up. He struggles. He wails. And then he dies. But he does not turn into a werewolf.

You have lynched another innocent villager.

"Ah well," says the Duke. "I gave it my best shot."
Just a game mechanics question. Did you randomly pick heybrad to lose, and then he revealed himself as the Duke, or did he win, and then reveal himself? I hope it was the former, not the latter, since if it was the latter, he revealed himself unnecessarily.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:24 PM   #530
KWhit
Coordinator

Actually, I randomly generated the duel and posted the results before remembering that heybrad left his duke instructions for me earlier in the day. I removed the mistake posting (which actually had you, RA, winning) and posted what you see now.

But disregarding my stupid mistake (which thankfully didn't reveal anything), as far as the game is concerned, there was no duel. Heybrad revealed himself before it went to a duel (being a foppish sort of Duke, he's not very good at swordplay and didn't want to die).

Old 07-13-2005, 12:35 PM   #531
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I knew it! I would've won!
Old 07-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #532
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I knew it! I would've won!

That's why I put in this snippet of dialogue in the write-up.

Quote:

Old 07-13-2005, 01:38 PM   #533
heybrad
Norm!!!

I'm stumped. There's very little activity in this thread and I wonder if its because the wolves are on the threshold of victory.

Ugh.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:50 PM   #534
Raven
College Prospect

I'm certain Neon is a wolf. Whether he is working with GWB or Schmidty, I am not sure of, I am 50/50 either way.

Neon was the main person to lead the Henry vs Brad thing. Posts #395 and #402 show him leading the charge, acting as if Henry and Brad were really the ONLY candidates to go. Note post #395 also leaves RaidersArmy set up for later, after Brad and Henry are both gone.

They had me sold it was Brad or Henry who were the wolves. Then post #404 came along, and was the eye-opener for me. The first time I read it, I completely overlooked it. I was most likely going to vote Henry or Brad, going with the flow, but when I was doing some analysis, I stumbled on Brad's post about him being the Duke. It looks so obvious now, but at the time, I don't think anyone got the hint. I tried to turn things around in post #406, but everyone was so focused on Henry vs Brad, it didn't gather any momentum.

The Brad vs Henry situation reminded me of the King vs Fouts situation. Kill one guy, if he isn't the wolf, the next day you go and kill the other one. It's perfect for the wolves. Night kill, lynch henry, night kill, lynch brad, night kill, now you have RaidersArmy set up for today, and then another night kill.

You guys can accuse me of being a wolf if you want, but that's 7 consecutive villager kills. If I was a wolf, no way in hell would I pass up that opportunity.

Today is easy

Vote Neon
Old 07-13-2005, 02:05 PM   #535
digamma
Torchbearer

Three different votes.

Come on Villagers. Band together.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:45 PM   #536
KWhit
Coordinator

Voting so far:
Schmidty 1 (Neon_Chaos)
George W Bush 1 (Schmidty)
Neon_Chaos 1 (Raven)
Old 07-13-2005, 03:38 PM   #537
heybrad
Norm!!!

Vote Neon_Chaos
Old 07-13-2005, 03:40 PM   #538
KWhit
Coordinator

Voting so far:
Schmidty 1 (Neon_Chaos)
George W Bush 1 (Schmidty)
Neon_Chaos 2 (Raven, heybrad)
Old 07-13-2005, 03:40 PM   #539
Schmidty
Coordinator

Damnit, heybrad. We need to get GWB or we're screwed. I know you don't believe me now (after all of my screw-ups), but GWB is a definite wolf. I actually sort of believe Neon. I think Raven is the other wolf (if there is one).
Old 07-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #540
heybrad
Norm!!!

In post 528 you say that you agree with Neon, but he's voting for you. ??? You also point the finger at Raven and Neon, but for no reason decide that Neon is OK. You were pretty quick to attack my vote.

This reeks of me being right on track and you scrambling to get my vote changed, which to me means, there are 2 wolves with Neon being the regular wolf and you being the wolf king.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:06 PM   #541
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
In post 528 you say that you agree with Neon, but he's voting for you. ??? You also point the finger at Raven and Neon, but for no reason decide that Neon is OK. You were pretty quick to attack my vote.

This reeks of me being right on track and you scrambling to get my vote changed, which to me means, there are 2 wolves with Neon being the regular wolf and you being the wolf king.

You're wrong. You'll see. I guess we lose tonight for sure.

I guess I'm playing the game very well. I am absolutely sure about GWB and pretty sure about Raven. The only reason I think Neon is ok, is because of my gut and the tone of his posts. Maybe I'm wrong and he's a wolf. I really hope he is if he's the one that ends up getting lynched tonight. Maybe we'll luck ourselves into a win. Shit happens.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:07 PM   #542
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm enjoying watching this desparation.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #543
Schmidty
Coordinator

By the way, in my last post, I meant to say "I guess I'm not playing the game very well." I hate not being able to edit posts for grammatical stuff.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #544
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I'm enjoying watching this desparation.

Me too.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:18 PM   #545
heybrad
Norm!!!

I'll consider changing my vote based on how GWB votes. Until I see that, no changes.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:49 PM   #546
Joe
Pro Starter

Time to vote. This post is building off of my post #519 from this morning, I don't feel like repeating everything thats still on the same page. I am certain now that Neon and Schmidty are both wolves. It seems pretty obvious to me that Neon is the king wolf, by the way he kept posting his list of suspects that have all been cleared as villagers. In his posts today, its almost like he wants us to lynch him. Theres no way he can be the duke, so he must be the king wolf. And he wouldn't do that unless he had someone else working with him, so they could sneak out a victory tomorrow. That person is schmidty. I am the last of the innocent people on Schmidty's list, so if I die, we lose.

I Vote For Schmidty
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:08 PM   #547
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I woke up early for this.

Aw. Come on. Damnit. GWB, you would have made it easier for me if you voted for me, that way I would know that you were the wolf. So now, it's you and Raven, trying to split this vote down between me and Schmidty.

My switching of this vote won't matter if heybrad doesn't switch this vote, so heybrad, I'm probably going to put all this burden on you. Switch to GWB and take a risk, or stick with me and I'm pretty sure that we all die.

Unovte Schmidty
Vote GWB
Old 07-13-2005, 06:13 PM   #548
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
I woke up early for this.

Aw. Come on. Damnit. GWB, you would have made it easier for me if you voted for me, that way I would know that you were the wolf. So now, it's you and Raven, trying to split this vote down between me and Schmidty.

My switching of this vote won't matter if heybrad doesn't switch this vote, so heybrad, I'm probably going to put all this burden on you. Switch to GWB and take a risk, or stick with me and I'm pretty sure that we all die.

Unovte Schmidty
Vote GWB

Good job Neon. Now I just hope heybrad makes the right decision. His vote for GWB will either signal a victory for us, or a vote for anyone else will signal a victory for the wolves.

It's all on you, heybrad. If you want win the game, vote for GWB. I can't make it more blunt than that.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #549
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I figure there's no way the vote can swing towards Raven. And I know that if I die, we lose. So I'll still have to go with the GWB vote, despite me having a feeling that he's the Wolf King. I don't think heybrad will switch though, all the evidence pointing towards me has been pretty damning, but I assure you heybrad, I'm just the unluckiest guy in the entire world.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:33 PM   #550
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
but I assure you heybrad, I'm just the unluckiest guy in the entire world.

That's a convenient excuse. It's funny how you voted Schmidty, then changed your mind once you saw how the voting played out.

It's clear Schmidty and GWB aren't working together here. That means only one is a wolf.

Now I just need to figure out exactly what Neon is planning here. Does he want GWB lynched because he is a villager, or does he want GWB lynched because he is the wolf king?