Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-02-2015, 08:25 AM   #401
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
That said, Butler made a hell of a play on it. He didn't luck into that int, he had to make it happen. The horrible call is overshadowing that, understandably.

I was talking to my boss about this this morning. That was NOT an easy pick. If he had just knocked the ball away, the Seahawks probably still win. He had to muscle in, get position, hold onto the ball in traffic, make a football move , and then go to the ground.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #402
Dutch
"Dutch"

It was a very aggressive play and he did everything right. Now, if that was a pump fake and a deeper pattern he might've been screwed, but it wasn't. Great play.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #403
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I was talking to my boss about this this morning. That was NOT an easy pick. If he had just knocked the ball away, the Seahawks probably still win. He had to muscle in, get position, hold onto the ball in traffic, make a football move , and then go to the ground.

All very true but you have to add that he was following Wilson's eyes too. Good QBs become great by doing quick looks instead of locking in and to use eyes as deception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
The team wins the games. Manning is the better overall QB, but the rings make the legends...and its 3 to 1.

Wins make the QB apparently and Brady has it over Manning in both regular and post season (but I do put Manning in top 3).
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #404
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I've made the same dumb throw in countless Madden/NCAA games.

I was thinking that too... hey "Quick Slants", my favorite!
Old 02-02-2015, 09:24 AM   #405
Travis
Pro Rookie

Looking back at it this morning, I have much less issue of the theory behind what they did now.

According to stats seen posted on twitter:

That was the 110th pass from the 1 in the NFL this season and the 1st interception.

Lynch had 5 attempts from the 1 this year and scored 1 touchdown (2 stuff and 2 for loss as well).

Pete/Bevell saw what they thought was a mismatch and already figured they'd have to throw it on 2nd or 3rd down due to time/time outs remaining (burning that TO a few plays prior factors in huge as well).

So they try to get the element of surprise to a degree by throwing on 2nd down. I certainly don't fault them for coaching to win rather than coaching to avoid a pick.

That said, worst play type to call. Seattle is not a good slant route team. You could have run a longer developing play without issue so long as Wilson doesn't take a sack. They're not exactly a strong fade team either so likely a roll out with a few options would have been a call I'd have much rather seen.

In the end, anything but an interception there and they run the next play and likely again on 4th down (1 of the 2 likely being Wilson instead of Lynch I'd guess).

It killed me more to see Bennett go offsides on the Pats play though. Would have been pretty sweet to see a safety there to potentially set up a long FG attempt for the win to end regulation.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:26 AM   #406
Buccaneer
Head Coach

It is now sinking in that against one of the best defenses all time (with some injuries), Brady was still able to throw 37/50, 300+ and lead them back from a two score deficit in the 4th quarter. That's saying a lot.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:34 AM   #407
ColtCrazy
College Starter

While I can see the justification for the play call on 2nd down, it's the type of play and formation that makes it a dumb call. The formation did not spread the field. That meant the Pats were stacked in tight and more likely to clog any slant to the middle. I agree, Butler made a heckuva play on the ball, but even without his great play there's a great chance for a deflection or something to happen in such tight quarters. Fade Route? Hate them, but a better call there. RB in the flat. TE block and release. There's several better calls than the one that they made.

And yes, Brady is one of the greatest QBs of all time. (FWIW I've decided proclaiming a true greatest is useless) He wasn't brilliant the whole game, but he was great when he needed to be.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:36 AM   #408
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
It is now sinking in that against one of the best defenses all time (with some injuries), Brady was still able to throw 37/50, 300+ and lead them back from a two score deficit in the 4th quarter. That's saying a lot.

Yep, as much as I've been slamming him this year. That was the type of bowl winning performance he used to put up, even with that awful INT. Consistent and clutch. It's exactly what was needed.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #409
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Lynch had 5 attempts from the 1 this year and scored 1 touchdown (2 stuff and 2 for loss as well).

Obviously small sample size comment aside...

He's Marshawn Fucking Lynch. Your entire offense is built around him being a physical, bruising runner. Not to mention by Carroll's own admission, they were planning on running it with him on the next two plays anyway.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:52 AM   #410
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Obviously small sample size comment aside...

He's Marshawn Fucking Lynch. Your entire offense is built around him being a physical, bruising runner. Not to mention by Carroll's own admission, they were planning on running it with him on the next two plays anyway.

Oh, for sure, and I'd expect if they hadn't burned the other TO that he'd have gotten 2 cracks at it with Wilson likely getting 1 as well if need be. I just hate the pass play called more than a pass being called on 2nd down there.

But those numbers (and I've seen elsewhere that Lynch is something like 5 of 13 in those situations the last 3 years) show why they were planning on it possibly going to 4th down rather than being sure that the first crack would have worked. Having only 1 TO at that point dictated that at least one play would be through the air.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:56 AM   #411
Suicane75
Coordinator

I get if you want to throw there. But Chris Matthews on a corner fade seems like a much better risk/reward play.

That said, great game. Just like I think the Packers will be haunted for a long time, so will Seattle. Down 10 and looking like they had been figured out, the Patriots put together one of the most impressive quarters in Super Bowl history against a great defense. Not that he had anything to prove, but Brady surely killed a few ghosts with that performance.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #412
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
So, does everyone go insane about this last play call if Collinsworth doesn't call it the dumbest play call he's ever seen?

Umm, yes? I said the exact same thing, and I was in a crowded bar and couldn't hear a word Collinsworth said.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:14 AM   #413
Logan
Head Coach

I didn't notice this until I saw it in Barnwell's column this morning. Incredible play.

Quote:
3. Dont’a Hightower saves the Super Bowl and nobody notices. You’ll remember that play Butler made for the rest of your life if you’re a football fan. What you probably already don’t remember, though, is what happened on the previous play. You already know that Lynch ran the ball for four yards to set up that second-and-goal situation on the 1-yard line. Do you know why he didn’t get into the end zone? Watch what no. 54 does here:

That’s an incredible play by Hightower in a spot where the margin for error is basically nil. First, he fights off a block from one of the best left tackles in football, Russell Okung. That gives him a tiny window in which to tackle Lynch, arguably the most difficult man in football to bring down, and Lynch is running away from a basically standstill Hightower at full speed. Hightower somehow manages to dive at Lynch’s knees and trip him up, with Akeem Ayers diving on a falling Lynch as the Seahawks star goes down.

If Hightower doesn’t get off Okung’s block, it’s a touchdown. If Hightower doesn’t get enough of a swat at Lynch’s knees, he either runs in for a touchdown or Ayers’s tackle drags him into the end zone. Sure, the Seahawks made the wrong call to throw the football on the next play. Seattle fans are going to spend the rest of their lives stewing over that call. As easy as it is to say the Seahawks lost this game because of their own mistakes, the Patriots had to make some incredible plays to win. Hightower’s Super Bowl–saving tackle was one of the plays that will unfairly get lost in the shuffle.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:23 AM   #414
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Super Bowl halftime show planning meeting:

"OK, so, Katy, you're going to ride in on a big ass lion. Then you're going to dance with some dudes who look like the Oakland Raiders performing Alice in Wonderland. It's going to be kinda loud, so it might awaken Lenny Kravitz from his slumber, and you'll have to sing with him for two and a half minutes until he falls asleep again. Then Missy Elliott for some reason. We have some shark and beach ball costumes lying around. Somebody should wear those so we get our money's worth. Then we're going to blast you into orbit. And could you be naked while doing this? Wait, THAT'S the part you object to?"

I came back to the thread this morning to see what people had to say about the half time show and I found this. Ya gotta love Pumpy.

FWIW: Someone at our house made the Oakland Raiders reference when Missy Elliott's dancers came out. No one knew who she was...when I read the "Missy" and said hey wasn't there a Missy somebody a few years back...Oh Missy Elliott(from across the room...Then Hey isn't that her song?....followed by "Why is Missy Elliott at the Super Bowl?".

Double FWIW: I've got to say that was the least disappointing Half time show in Years. At points, the beginning and the end, I was genuinely entertained.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:23 AM   #415
Kodos
Resident Alien

This reminds me of a tragic loss I suffered to Bigsmooth in the Rose Bowl in our RFL NCAA 2009 online dynasty. Too bad the links to the videos are dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
We pick up action in the 4th quarter of the Rose Bowl between Indiana and Washington. This is Indiana's first trip to the Rose Bowl in my lifetime--and in game time, I'm 42.

Trailing 21-14 with 4 minutes left, Indiana calls an option run near the goaline.

Justin Sampson just gets off the pitch before being tackled, and backup RB Trea Burgess takes it in (Zach Longshore was knocked out of the game in the first half.)

With Two minutes left, Blake Weber threads the needle to James Maynard to put Washington back on top 28-21.

With less than half a minute left, Indiana has moved into Washington territory, but now faces 4th and long.

Chad Razzono answers the call in the back corner of the endzone with a diving catch! A couple of good defensive plays later, we're heading to overtime!

In the first overtime, Indiana wins the toss and chooses to go on defense. A turnover puts IU in great position, and a first down run moves us well within field goal range. Here is the final play of the Rose Bowl:

Trying to catch the defense off guard, Sampson looks to pass on second down, but never gets the ball off. Instead, he tries to roll away from pressure, gets hit, loses the ball, and ROLB Kurt Brown scoops it up and rumbles 69 yards the other way.

We were already in field goal range. All we had to do was run it up the middle a few times. But I outsmarted myself.

Great game, Bigsmooth. Guess you got me back for our last game...

Oh, and clipping should have been called on that last play. Did you see that guy hit my QB in the back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmooth View Post
Haha...very nice re-cap. That catch by Razzano was really a really sweet animation as he dives for the ball in the corner. Well done. I was really pissed after I threw that pick in OT. Then, for whatever reason, you decided to pass the ball and the rest is history. Unreal. A great way to wrap up what has been a fun League. Thanks for your Commish work Kodos, much appreciated. Looking forward to Madden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I was trying to catch you off-guard, suspecting you would be trying to stuff the runs up the middle. Didn't work out so well...

Last edited by Kodos : 02-02-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:40 AM   #416
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

So help me, from the brief bit of that part I saw, I thought Missy Elliot was a dude.

I was in the kitchen dealing with the microwave, sue me.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:42 AM   #417
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
So help me, from the brief bit of that part I saw, I thought Missy Elliot was a dude.

I was in the kitchen dealing with the microwave, sue me.

You weren't alone. It took me a few seconds to place the gender.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:49 AM   #418
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I assumed the ball was going to Lynch, but I don't mind a pass play there for exactly that reason (everyone assumed it was going to Lynch). Also there is the whole time-clock management stuff that people have said. So a pass isn't a bad idea. But the one they chose was a HORRIBLE idea. You have to go with either a pass out to someone in the flat or else a corner route, and Wilson should be only throwing it if there is no one but the receiver and a single defender anywhere near. If he sees any danger at all he should be tossing it away. To throw a short slant into the middle of the field when the defense has everyone in the middle of the field is asking for trouble, and they got it.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:03 AM   #419
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The Seahawks antics/playcalling at the end, BTW, totally removes from the conversation Belichek's awful decision to not use a time out after Lynch's first run, and also not just letting him score to give Brady as much time as possible. Sure, in hind sight, it was the right move because the Pats got the INT and stopped the drive, but no one could have seen that one coming.

If the Seahawks scored on that play or didn't lose the ball and scored later, everyone today would be questioning Belichek for why he let so much time run off that could have been used by his HOF QB to get the Pats into FG range.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-02-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #420
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
The Seahawks antics/playcalling at the end, BTW, totally removes from the conversation Belichek's awful decision to not use a time out after Lynch's first run, and also not just letting him score to give Brady as much time as possible. Sure, in hind sight, it was the right move because the Pats got the INT and stopped the drive, but no one could have seen that one coming.

If the Seahawks scored on that play or didn't lose the ball and scored later, everyone today would be questioning Belichek for why he let so much time run off that could have been used by his HOF QB to get the Pats into FG range.

I was sitting there saying take a timeout. But I wonder if Belicheck wasn't gambling that the Seahawks would get flustered with the clock running and only one timeout?
Old 02-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #421
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Very true, I was yelling at the TV as the time counted off the clock, trying to explain to my wife that I didn't understand why NE wasn't taking a timeout. I still don't get it, really, unless Belichik was thinking that by keeping the time running it didn't allow Seattle to settle down and hoping that chaos was an advantage for the defense in that situation. Did any reporters ask him why he didn't? If so, does anyone know what he responded with?
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 02-02-2015, 11:13 AM   #422
Logan
Head Coach

He should have called the timeout but there's no way I let them score. If a FG to win is an option, then I would do it. But TDs at the goal line are never automatic, and that's not even just thinking of last night...how about Niners-Ravens a couple years ago?

Part of me thinks Seattle expected the Pats to take the timeout there, and that started the chain of WTF that we saw last night. I think they got so worried about the clock and leaving too much time for Brady that they forgot they actually needed to win the game first. I mean, you have three chances to win the Super Bowl and to ever describe one of the three as a "wasted play" seems batshit insane to me.

eta: Excuse the exaggeration...I don't think they actually "forgot". But I think they had a script in mind of how they thought those plays were going to go from 1st down and on, and when they didn't get the timeout they expected, they didn't make an adjustment.

Last edited by Logan : 02-02-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:14 AM   #423
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Part of me thinks Seattle expected the Pats to take the timeout there, and that started the chain of WTF that we saw last night. I think they got so worried about the clock and leaving too much time for Brady that they forgot they actually needed to win the game first. I mean, you have three chances to win the Super Bowl and to ever describe one of the three as a "wasted play" seems batshit insane to me.

I totally agree with this
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:17 AM   #424
molson
General Manager

I was definitely rooting for Lynch to score there from the 5 to give Brady some time, and then looking for the timeout after that didn't happen, but as the clock got closer to zero, I started to have some hope. Because it seemed the Seahawks were REALLY intent to score with no time left, which might have reduced the number of plays they could run, and increased the chance of something going wrong for them on the whatever the last play was. The best non-turnover scenario was that they stuff Lynch back at the 2 or 3, and then there's only 14 or 15 left seconds by the time the Seahawks call a timeout. And then things wouldn't look quite so hopeless.

Last edited by molson : 02-02-2015 at 11:40 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #425
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

yeah, it surprised me too but I think it definitely put a lot of pressure on the Seahawks and I agree that was a big factor.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #426
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

At the time I was questioning their lack of a timeout, but the more I think about it, the more I like the non-call. They are the ones who have to accomplish something in a limited amount of time. Put the onus and the burden on them, not your own team.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #427
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I hear ya, Vince, but you could turn that around and say "I want the ball in my team's hands to win this game".

Old 02-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #428
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
At the time I was questioning their lack of a timeout, but the more I think about it, the more I like the non-call. They are the ones who have to accomplish something in a limited amount of time. Put the onus and the burden on them, not your own team.

It's not really a limited amount of time though. A minute-plus with a timeout at the goal line is an eternity. If there was no such thing as a turnover on downs, they could have run 10 plays.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #429
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

I don't know if anyone caught it, but Butler said he jumped the route because he recognized the play from study and knew immediately what they were going to do. So, not just instinct, but preparation. Really impressive, especially for a rookie.

And agreed on the Hightower tackle. Can't believe Lynch didn't get in on that play.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #430
nol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
I don't know if anyone caught it, but Butler said he jumped the route because he recognized the play from study and knew immediately what they were going to do. So, not just instinct, but preparation. Really impressive, especially for a rookie.

And agreed on the Hightower tackle. Can't believe Lynch didn't get in on that play.

I caught it and remarked that you can definitely tell he's a rookie because he's actually giving relevant strategic insight instead of throwing out some cliche about working hard or thanking God or whatever.

Last edited by nol : 02-02-2015 at 12:06 PM.
nol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:08 PM   #431
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #432
kingfc22
Head Coach

I agree with what Logan said above. The 1st down play ends with 1:02 left on the clock. The INT happened with 20 seconds left. There was plenty of time to give Lynch 3 more cracks at it from the half yard line.

This season, Lynch was stopped for no yards or a loss on 7% of his carries (*stat heard this morning). If I'm Seattle, I have to roll the dice 3 times on what has been a 93% success rate this year.

Last edited by kingfc22 : 02-02-2015 at 12:11 PM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #433
molson
General Manager

I've been staring at those sharks for quite a while trying to figure out if they were supposed to be doing the same dance, and if one of them was ahead of the other. The left one seems to be having some trouble

Last edited by molson : 02-02-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:19 PM   #434
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I've been starting at those sharks for quite a while trying to figure out if they were supposed to be doing the same dance, and if one of them was ahead of the other. The left one seems to be having some trouble

The left shark is all the rage on twitter right now.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #435
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
The left shark is all the rage on twitter right now.

I love left shark, that guy rules.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:31 PM   #436
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

SB2015.png
tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:40 PM   #437
SteveMax58
College Starter

This entire Superbowl is just a way to setup NE/NYG III next year.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #438
flounder
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I love left shark, that guy rules.

Right shark all the way. You're a backup dancer. Don't overshadow the star.
flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #439
molson
General Manager

Kind of a surprising stat, the Patriots beat last year's Seahawks record for youngest team to ever win a super bowl, with an average age of 25.2.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #440
miami_fan
Coordinator

Couple of things that I think have gone unnoticed or I have not heard an explanation for.

1. After the juggling catch by Kearse, was I the only one who expected a call from instant replay to confirm it was a catch? It seemed like the Seahawks were not sure if it was a catch or not and that caused them to get to the line late and forced the second timeout. It seems like that gets reviewed more often than not in the NFL.

2. Full credit to Butler for not being shell shocked at the end of that play. If he does not get up and push Kearse out of bounds, who knows what happens then.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:53 PM   #441
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The best reactions to THAT PLAY.

Best Fan Reactions to Patriots’ game-winning interception vs Seahawks! (Super Bowl XLIX) - YouTube
Old 02-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #442
Logan
Head Coach

Looks like Warren Sapp was doing some shopping early this morning...
Old 02-02-2015, 01:57 PM   #443
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Catching up on recent posts and very interesting thoughts (except when talking about halftime).

flere, I agree with you on the intelligence of Butler knowing the formation from studying. That's refreshing to see. I also agree that Hightower's tackle was underrated. Nice to see a defender actually do a textbook tackle instead of bumping or stripping.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:59 PM   #444
Buccaneer
Head Coach

I also read where the blames are falling but I don't see much about Kearse not picking out Butler as he was supposed to.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:05 PM   #445
AENeuman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Catching up on recent posts and very interesting thoughts (except when talking about halftime).

flere, I agree with you on the intelligence of Butler knowing the formation from studying. That's refreshing to see. I also agree that Hightower's tackle was underrated. Nice to see a defender actually do a textbook tackle instead of bumping or stripping.

I agree, Right Shark all the way
AENeuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #446
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
I also read where the blames are falling but I don't see much about Kearse not picking out Butler as he was supposed to.

Kearse was supposed to use Browner to set the pick.

Kearse isn't small at 6'1" and 209, but Browner is reported at 6'4" and 220. That's a hell of a task.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #447
Logan
Head Coach

I also hate these legal picks and rub routes so part of me is kinda happy that it got blown to shit on that play.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:10 PM   #448
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Seahawks Fan Destroys His Television After Malcolm Butler's Interception In Super Bowl XLIX | Daily Snark

FM
Old 02-02-2015, 02:19 PM   #449
miami_fan
Coordinator

PASSION!
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #450
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post
Right shark all the way. You're a backup dancer. Don't overshadow the star.

The star being the left shark?