Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #601
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, one last, because I just realized how tactless I came off on something up above. I called the move of that someone that resulted in GE's removal as "boneheaded", and I thought after, you know, that's just piling on and making someone feel bad who probably already feels a ton bad about it.

So to that person, whoever you are, I apologize for running at the "mouth" here as it were. It was just stream of consciousness typing, and I am certain you feel awful about it. It was a completely understandable mistake that any of us could have done. I suppose you would admit it was boneheaded, but that doesn't mean I should say it. I should have used a better choice of words, such as a momentary lapse of concentration (I have several such moments at my job every hour, I suspect).

So apologies, didn't mean to insult (whoever you are).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #602
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Is it metagaming that something has occurred to me that might make someone a more likely wolf if I came to that conclusion via the events surrounding GE's removal from the game?

I suspect it is, so I will not speak of this and as long as I am in the game, I will try to keep any conclusions I have drawn from that from influencing my choices.

We don't have to say it, but it's not hard to see who might be more likely to miss send a PM based on play experience.

Also, overall good analysis. I actually don't have a wolfy vibe to you for once, so if we can have another viable candidate I am not stuck on voting you.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:53 AM   #603
Danny
Head Coach

My class was cancelled today, so I actually will be able to be on for a few couple hours before deadline.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #604
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So, I think it's fairly likely that Telle, KWhit or PB is a conspirator, and a possibility that if we find the one, the other two will actually look slightly better for it. For obvious reasons, I think Telle stands out in that group, but I suspect all of them at some level (probably Telle then KWhit then PB, in that order).

So there you go. Make of it what you will.

CR- terrific analysis and I have no problem with that group of three actually. I would like to see us vote one of us off, scan another, and then go from there because I agree with your work (well, sort of, I think you have a 1 in 2 chance of hitting a wolf as opposed to 1 in 3).

So I have Telle who always draws my suspicion and KWhit who I voted D1. I think I'll get the party started with

[b]vote KWhit[b/]
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #605
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

OR I can try and vote correctly instead:

vote KWhit
Old 10-14-2009, 07:20 AM   #606
Telle
College Starter

As I already explained to KWhit earlier in the thread, but from what I knew at the time my Day 1 vote was NOT a throwaway vote. I hadn't caught up with the voting and from what I saw, Darth was the second leading vote getter with three votes at the time.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:01 AM   #607
KWhit
Coordinator

I don't get why CR suggests I am suspicious.

I know that I am not a wolf, and it appears that the only thing in CR's analysis at all about me is that I missed the vote day 1 and that I was at the meeting.

Being at the meeting should be a slight indicator in my favor, since the odds would suggest that the meeting members are less likely to be wolves since the meeting was a success.

In fact, I think it is a mistake to go wolf-hunting from among the people in the meeting, unless there is a real reason to do so. The meeting was a success. That means that there are probably more wolves in the group that DIDN'T attend the meeting than there are in the group that was AT the meeting.

I wonder if CR is intentionally trying to break up the meeting group who found success?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #608
Danny
Head Coach

I think I am going to move away from a CR vote. Knowing his allegiance would certainly help the voting record analysis, but I actually think there is a decent chance no wolves have been on the lynch cusp yet. I also would think CR is a great scan choice.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #609
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I don't get why CR suggests I am suspicious.

I know that I am not a wolf, and it appears that the only thing in CR's analysis at all about me is that I missed the vote day 1 and that I was at the meeting.

Being at the meeting should be a slight indicator in my favor, since the odds would suggest that the meeting members are less likely to be wolves since the meeting was a success.

In fact, I think it is a mistake to go wolf-hunting from among the people in the meeting, unless there is a real reason to do so. The meeting was a success. That means that there are probably more wolves in the group that DIDN'T attend the meeting than there are in the group that was AT the meeting.

I wonder if CR is intentionally trying to break up the meeting group who found success?

Actually, that's interesting too. If there was only 1 wolf at the meeting like CR suggests then that means there were 3 not at the meeting.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #610
Danny
Head Coach

Danny
Telle
GE
JAG
J23
KWhit
PB

at meeting

1. Lathum
2. The Jackal
3. Schmidty
6. Autumn
11. Abe Sargent
12. Chief Rum
14. ntndeacon
17. bulletsponge

Players not at meeting. You'd have to think at least three wolves are on the second list since the meeting was a success.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #611
Danny
Head Coach

So basically the top list we have a 1/5 chance if there is one wolf and the bottom list we have 3/8 chance. I think we're better off going with the bottom list.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #612
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Chief Rum

I was off the bandwagon there for a short time, but after looking over it more, his analysis could very well have been leading us down a bad path. In fact, even if is right, it's still not as good a path as the second list.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #613
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

ok. are we thinking there are 3 wolves or 4 wolves at the moment?
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #614
Danny
Head Coach

I would think there would be 4 wolves. There are only 3 wolf roles listed, but that seems too little if they never get the convert.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:13 AM   #615
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
So basically the top list we have a 1/5 chance if there is one wolf and the bottom list we have 3/8 chance. I think we're better off going with the bottom list.

What is the typical number of wolves in a game this size? 4 plus a possible convert? Even if it's just 3 total wolves currently, that would still mean the bottom list would be a 2/8 chance - still better than looking at the top list. And if we have 4 wolves, the odds are really stacked against the players who weren't at the meeting.

I was actually thinking about moving away from CR with my vote today, but I feel that his analysis is off. The question is, was it intentionally so?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #616
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I would think there would be 4 wolves. There are only 3 wolf roles listed, but that seems too little if they never get the convert.

And since the convert is only one person that can be converted, it is very likely that they never get him converted.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 AM   #617
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
What is the typical number of wolves in a game this size? 4 plus a possible convert? Even if it's just 3 total wolves currently, that would still mean the bottom list would be a 2/8 chance - still better than looking at the top list. And if we have 4 wolves, the odds are really stacked against the players who weren't at the meeting.

I was actually thinking about moving away from CR with my vote today, but I feel that his analysis is off. The question is, was it intentionally so?

Typical number would definitely be 4+ convert. That doesn't guarantee EF went typical though.

the second part is true, I may still unvote. I also want to look at NTN and BulletSponge myself, I think there is a good chance one of the two is a wolf.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #618
Danny
Head Coach

I am going to change my vote here.

Unvote CR
Vote Bulletsponge

He has had two early second votes and never moved on either day. If CR is in fact not a wolf, I think his votes definitely look like a wolf never needing to change.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #619
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Typical number would definitely be 4+ convert. That doesn't guarantee EF went typical though.

the second part is true, I may still unvote. I also want to look at NTN and BulletSponge myself, I think there is a good chance one of the two is a wolf.

I was thinking about both those guys myself - only because I am currently going through a big "be suspicious of UTR guys" phase right now. But honestly I don't have any real read on either of them.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #620
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

well good, Bulletsponge has been pinging my radar too. I do not have a firm reason why. several moves seem off to me. I want to think a bit longer about it today so probably wot vote until later...
And today like Monday, I shall be a little quiet during much of the work day as I have 4 classes today.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:58 AM   #621
Autumn
Head Coach

Wow, a lot of interesting work Chief. As others have said, it may be a lot of work to get our attention off of you, and to lead us down the wrong path, but I'm not sure. It's really well thought out.

I see the point about a higher number of wolves being in the non-meeting group. But 3/8 or 2/8 are still just odds. Hopefully we can do better than hoping to randomly hit a wolf out of 8 targets. I think Chief's analysis gives us lists of suspects for a variety of reasons, and we can compare them, not just take one on its own.

That said, I'm going to look through it again and see what i think. Telle certainly stands out glaringly there, and would be the natural pick from the meeting list. I'll see who stands out for me from the other list.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #622
Danny
Head Coach

My vote is saying on Bullet. I will be back around 7:30 eastern. I think he has an excellent candidate for today.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #623
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

disclaimer: i have no idea who the wolves are, but you guys sure are failing so far
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #624
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I see the point about a higher number of wolves being in the non-meeting group. But 3/8 or 2/8 are still just odds. Hopefully we can do better than hoping to randomly hit a wolf out of 8 targets.

Well, obviously.

We should analyze and determine who makes the most sense out of the non-meeting group - not just guess at random. I haven't had time to do that analysis, but plan to in a bit.

But my point is that CR's basic premise of "we know one wolf was at the meeting so let's look there" is deeply flawed.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #625
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and by "you guys" i mean my fellow nazis
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #626
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, obviously.

We should analyze and determine who makes the most sense out of the non-meeting group - not just guess at random. I haven't had time to do that analysis, but plan to in a bit.

But my point is that CR's basic premise of "we know one wolf was at the meeting so let's look there" is deeply flawed.

But then again, Telle was flagged in almost every criteria Chief ran through, and then was also at the meeting. But I definitely agree, other candidates are good also. It seems we have a good chance of a strong runoff today.

I'm not sure we should stray too far from Chief though, just because he put a ton of work into an analysis. It's a prudent move from a wolf on the block, makes him look villagerish and lets him lead the village too.

I'd say I'm considering between Telle, Chief and someone from the non-meeting list. Bullet didn't jump out at me, but I was considering NTN. However, if we think Chief is trying to keep us off of the non-meeting list that makes it pretty clear he's the one to vote on that list. I just talked myself into Telle or Chief. I'm supposed to do this in my head, and then write, aren't I?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #627
J23
College Benchwarmer

Vote The Jackal

He's the one that I have the worst feeling about from the non-meeting folks, where I think we have the best odds of hitting a wolf.

I'll be in and out today if this needs to move for some reason.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #628
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I would agree with that. Due to the outcome of the meeting, it seems likely the bulk of the wolves were not at the meeting, so by simple math our odds are better at hitting a wolf in the group that wasn't at the meeting, even in my case when I can eliminate another meeting member from the calculation (myself), that gives me 1/4 vs. 3/8 (I doubt there would've only been 3 total wolves out of 19 starting players with Hitler having a variety of powers and with one wolf unable to communicate with the others assuming the bomber is in the game). That's not to say we can't use other evidence to sway the odds one way or another, but if you really aren't sure about anything, your odds are better voting a non-meeting participant.

I'm still working through Chief's analysis and my own and I won't really be able to tackle it until later this morning.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #629
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morning all

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #630
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am not so sold on the whole concept of " since the meeting was a success we need to lynch all the non meeting folks."

It is way to simple. I would hope EF has more imagination than to come up with a mechanic that basically narrows down the vote choices so much on the second day of the game.

I imagine there are other mechanics at play that allow us to be successful at meetings. I have some ideas what one may be, but don't want to reveal it yet because it may clue the conspiritors into something they haven't realized.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #631
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I am uber busy today and won't have much time to look things over. First test of the quarter is tomorrow, plus 150 pages to read for other classes.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #632
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am not so sold on the whole concept of " since the meeting was a success we need to lynch all the non meeting folks."

It is way to simple. I would hope EF has more imagination than to come up with a mechanic that basically narrows down the vote choices so much on the second day of the game.

I imagine there are other mechanics at play that allow us to be successful at meetings. I have some ideas what one may be, but don't want to reveal it yet because it may clue the conspiritors into something they haven't realized.

This makes sense.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #633
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CR is historically the best villager, in my opinion, at breaking down a game. I'm willing to follow his lead, and use his analysis.

vote telle

Old 10-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #634
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I won't be voting for CR today. IMO he has been scanned and his alligience will be known at some point.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #635
Autumn
Head Coach

This is one benefit of going with Chief's analysis, it at least would keep us from being spread so thin. Interesting to me that Chief has gone from being likely lynch target to not even a vote, with four other targets getting shots. It makes me loathe to add another target to the list, which may be the point.

Telle and Jackal are the ones with votes so far that I would vote for. But I'm going to go ahead and vote Chief, as I'd like him to remain a viable candidate. I should be around plenty today to move my vote as seems appropriate.

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Old 10-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #636
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This is one benefit of going with Chief's analysis, it at least would keep us from being spread so thin. Interesting to me that Chief has gone from being likely lynch target to not even a vote, with four other targets getting shots. It makes me loathe to add another target to the list, which may be the point.

Telle and Jackal are the ones with votes so far that I would vote for. But I'm going to go ahead and vote Chief, as I'd like him to remain a viable candidate. I should be around plenty today to move my vote as seems appropriate.

VOTE CHIEF RUM

I just don't like this vote. He's been under the gun too long, either shit or get off the pot. We need to get some choices like telle or jackal, ntndeacon or schmiditity, - whatever. However, we need to get new names for more analysis. We need to move on.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #637
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not a big vote changer but I appreciate the newer line of thinking and the possibility of 3/8 vs. 1/5.

unvote KWhit
Old 10-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #638
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I just don't like this vote. He's been under the gun too long, either shit or get off the pot. We need to get some choices like telle or jackal, ntndeacon or schmiditity, - whatever. However, we need to get new names for more analysis. We need to move on.

I agree with Abe here.

I have been employing a new strategy lately.

Basically there are a group of people who will be scanned early, either through reputation or gameplay. I prefer to NOT go after those people early, because their alligience will be known once the seer comes forward.

CR definantly fits that bill this game, especially based on gameplay. I see no reason to vote him today, at some point that mystery will be solved.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #639
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I will be VERY untrusting of people who jump on the whole 3/8 bandwagon.

Like I said earlier, no way IMO EF makes it that easy and it would be an extremely convenient place for a wolf to hide than claim it was the most logical strategy and they were just going along with the crowd.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #640
Autumn
Head Coach

Hey, I'm not telling anyone to change their vote. I just think it's worth having Chief in the runoff, not forgotten simply because he wrote up a lot of analysis. If he's a wolf, coming out this morning with a lot of good stuff, and then having people say "hey, let's give Chief a break" sounds like a great way to get out from under the ax.

As I said, I may very well vote elsewhere, but I wanted him in the mix of names. Given that I'm the only one who's voted for him, Abe, I don't think there's much concern about "no new names " coming out.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #641
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Hey, I'm not telling anyone to change their vote. I just think it's worth having Chief in the runoff, not forgotten simply because he wrote up a lot of analysis. If he's a wolf, coming out this morning with a lot of good stuff, and then having people say "hey, let's give Chief a break" sounds like a great way to get out from under the ax.

As I said, I may very well vote elsewhere, but I wanted him in the mix of names. Given that I'm the only one who's voted for him, Abe, I don't think there's much concern about "no new names " coming out.

and my point is let him do that, we will find out where he stands anyway.

I actually think having him in the run off hurts.

If he is a wolf, the other wolves know that he has probably been outed and can make themselves look good with a well timed vote on CR, thus muddling up the voting records more.

At this point if he is a wolf, no way the other wolves try and save him, they would cut him loose before they save him, so having him in the run off means nothing.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #642
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
dola- I will be VERY untrusting of people who jump on the whole 3/8 bandwagon.

Like I said earlier, no way IMO EF makes it that easy and it would be an extremely convenient place for a wolf to hide than claim it was the most logical strategy and they were just going along with the crowd.

I am not counting on it being a simplee mechanic, but given that it was a success, I'd rather look at those not in attendence.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #643
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

If he is a wolf, the other wolves know that he has probably been outed and can make themselves look good with a well timed vote on CR, thus muddling up the voting records more.

At this point if he is a wolf, no way the other wolves try and save him, they would cut him loose before they save him, so having him in the run off means nothing.

I can see that point, true. Then again, if he's a wolf the idea is to lynch a wolf, not just get vote results.

My goal is to make sure he doesn't just disappear back into the woodwork, just in case.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #644
The Jackal
Coordinator

Since there is some suspicion being cast my way - my day one vote on DT was late and made because I didn't want there to be a tie, which I said in the thread at least once.

And my day two vote is on someone who very well may be a wolf. I appreciate the work CR put into that analysis on the last page, so I'm not going to jump on him at this point, going to look at other candidates as well.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #645
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I am not counting on it being a simplee mechanic, but given that it was a success, I'd rather look at those not in attendence.

well if you are saying you want to look at those in attendance than you are saying you think it is that simple.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #646
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

My goal is to make sure he doesn't just disappear back into the woodwork, just in case.

I think you need to trust that the seer will do his job.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #647
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
well if you are saying you want to look at those in attendance than you are saying you think it is that simple.

I am assuming that those in attendence influence the result, which I don't think is too big of a leap.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #648
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I agree with this and what Abe said earlier. I think the seer would have scanned him already based on how the past two days played out or else will likely scan him tonight, so at some point we will have final clarification on the main candidates of the D1 voting. Meanwhile we need to learn about some unknowns.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #649
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I won't be voting for CR today. IMO he has been scanned and his alligience will be known at some point.

I agree with this. I think it likely that he has been scanned already. I think his analysis was flawed and makes me suspicious of him. I mean the entire premise of his final suggested voting strategy is based based on this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
So 1 out of 7 is the only clear success that is not zero. Not only would Hitler have been incredibly lucky to not have a conspirator in the meeting, but he mentions the traitor among us. That tells me there has to be a conspirator in the meeting. And it's unlikely there are two.

His analysis states that it is very likely that there was exactly one wolf at the meeting. I don't necessarily agree with this, but that is his premise. If in fact that is true, why does he focus on those of us that had success at the meeting when we would be much more likely to find a wolf on those that were NOT at the meeting.

It makes no sense, and usually CR is better at analysis than that. I find that to be suspicious, but I will be placing my vote elsewhere today as I think it very likely he has been scanned already. The truth will come out eventually. And worst case, if the seer is nightkilled before revealing anything, I will come back and re-assess CR at that time.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #650
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
D1 voting:

(32) Schmidty votes Jackal - Jackal 1
(49) Danny votes GE - Jackal 1 GE 1
(80) Darth votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1
(86) Abe votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1
(87) Lathum votes Schmidty - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1
(89) JAG votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 1
(91) Autumn votes Darth - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2
(92) ntn votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 1 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(96) DT votes Lathum - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Schmidty 1 Darth 2 Chief 1
(102) Lathum unvotes Schmidty, votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 1 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(105) PB votes KWhit - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 1
(106) J23 votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2
(108)LSG votes Autumn - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 1 DT 2 Autumn 1
(110) bulletspong votes Chief - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 2 Autumn 1
(113) hoopsguy votes DT - Jackal 1 GE 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(122) Danny unvotes GE - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 2 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 3 Autumn 1
(125) Abe unvotes Lathum, votes DT - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(129) Chief votes Darth - Jackal 1 KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 4 Autumn 1
(153) Schmidty unvotes Jackal, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 5 Autumn 1
(163) Jackal votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1
(179) Danny votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 3 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 1
(188) Chief unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 2
(193) JAG unvotes Darth, votes LSG - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 2 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(213) GE votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 1 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(219) Telle votes Darth - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 3 DT 6 Autumn 1 LSG 3
(221) LSG unvotes Autumn, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 4 DT 6 LSG 3
(223) Danny unvotes LSG, votes Chief - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 6 LSG 2
(230) Chief unvotes LSG, votes DT - KWhit 2 Lathum 1 Darth 2 Chief 5 DT 7 LSG 1

Something else about Chief that is keeping me from voting for him. Take a look at his day one voting record. It seems unlikely that a wolf would bounce around changing his vote so much between villagers. Now that we know Darth is good, his vote switch to LSG seems odd of character for a wolf to make.