Hall Of Famer

Herb's Evaluation:

Team Performance: 8/100
Franchise Value: 86/100
Profit/Loss: 54/100

Roster Strength: 61/100

Overall Score: 45

Retirements:

Donovan McNabb (I was hoping he would mentor our new QB.)
Sheldon Brown
Michael Lewis
Michael Haynes
Colby Bockwoldt
Devard Darling

Other notable Retirements:

QB Brian Griese, SD
QB Matt Hasselbeck, Sea
QB Michael Vick
QB Alex Smith, SF (due to a very severe hip injury)
RB Willie Parker, Atl
TE Dallas Clark, Ind
TE Jason Witten, Dal
TE Kellen Winslow, Cle
WR Steve Smith, TB
WR Brandon Lloyd, Bal
WR Sinorice Moss, NYG
C Jeff Faine
C Nick Mangold, Mia
T Bryant McKinnie, Min
T George Foster, Den
DE Derrick Burgess, Buf
ILB Jonathan Vilma, Dal
ILB Barrett Ruud, Atl
ILB Oscar Lua

OLB Matt McCoy
OLB Shawne Merriman, SD
CB Asanta Samuel, Bal
CB Charles Tillman, Car
CB DeAngelo Hall
S Ed Reed
S Tank Williams, Sea

Our owner restricted us to an offer of 5 million, but that managed to keep our DC, Quinn Goodwin, who is very good at developing young talent and is doing a great job with our young linebackers.

The rest of our staff is already under contract.

We send DE Tommie Barrett to the Summer League.

We don't designate anyone with the franchise tag.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #502
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We've ended up with the 3rd overall pick.

TB has the 1st pick and Buffalo has the 2nd pick.
TB needs a QB. Buffalo probably doesn't. If there is a franchise QB available, I will be looking to trade up.

An early look at the draft:

Kenneth Prioleau, he is only rated 6.2 by the scouting agencies. He is only 6'2 217. Our scouts love him. His only weakness is the 21-30 yard pass. Otherwise, our scout thinks he will be nearly maxed out in every category. Sadly, the lone exception is sense rush where he looks like he will be a 60-70 rated guy, according to our scouts. He might bomb, but I'll almost certainly be trading up to get him despite his refusal to workout.
The biggest drawback is that he only knows 7 formations, but he did well on the Solecismic with a 36 solecismic. However, he only has 11 intelligence. He does have very good loyalty, leadership, wants winner, and personality. He also has an affinity with a leader.. His 76 volatility does scare me... (maybe I won't trade up for him.)

The best player if I didn't trade up that would be available at #3 is DE Lamont Armstrong. He is 6'5 281. He is a great run stopper and has good technique at pass rushing, but mediocre pass rushing strength. He ran a 4.75 and has 30 bench presses. He also has very high volatility. Our scouts think he is very overrated.

There are some negatives, but I think I have to take a chance on Kenneth. There aren't any other great QB's that are even worth a 1st rounder.

The only other player that might be worth taking is DT Arnold Gordon who is undersized (5'11 274) and is considered overrated by our scouts.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #503
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We sign Kim Houston to a 4 year 48 million dollar new deal.

I'm very concerned about Levi's lack of production at LT, and his conflict with the rest of the team. So, we send next year's 1st and 2nd, and the following year's 1st round pick to get Joel Strain from Washington. Joel is the 9th overall pick in the 2012 draft and has become one of the premiere LT's in the league. He is currently rated 62/80 and is rated 80/91 in pass blocking. He also has remained healthy. He is also under contract for 3 more years at a very affordable cost.

No one wants Levi Brown so we release him.

In FA, there is an elite SS available but he has been VERY injury prone in his first 5 years in the league and he wants 50 million over 5 years. I resist the temptation.

K.C. Barlow, the elite S signed with KC for 80 million over 6 years.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #504
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I decide to pull the trigger. I'm not going to take a chance on TB taking Prioleau #1.

It is costly, but I trade my 1st (3rd), 2nd (35), and my 2nd in 2017 to move up. I sure hope Prioleau doesn't bomb..

2nd. Buffalo takes a great RB - ARtie Davidson.

3. TB takes JT Koppen, a good, but not great CB.

4. Washington takes Terrance Wesley, a very good RB.

5. Minnesota trades up and takes DE Lamont Armstrong, a very good DE.

6. SD takes DT Arnold Gordon who should be a very good sack artist for a DT.

7. Pittsburgh takes Neal McElroy, a very good OLB.

8. Dallas takes a RB.

9. Arizona takes Fred Karl, a reach at LT.

10. Oakland takes Johnny Donovan, a guard that looks so good that I briefly considered staying at 3 and taking him if he was there.

11. Houston takes a FS that I was going to trade up if he dropped to the 20ish range.

12. St. Louis does the same witha CB that I liked.

13. KC takes a WR that I was considering trading up for.

14. NE takes a very solid DE.

15. Detroit takes a very good G.

16. GB takes Levon Kramer, a very good S

17. The Colts reach with Kennedy McIntyre, a QB.

18. Baltimore takes Dana Summers, a CB that I really liked.

19. Cincinatti takes a DE.

20. Chicago takes a very good OLB.

21. Minnesota takes a WLB that I was going to trade up for if he lasted a few more slots.

22. Seattle reaches for a QB.

23. Jacksonville takes a solid S, Irving Peterson.
24. The Jets take a good RB, Chester Weber.

25. The giants take Justin Starks, the best DT on the board at this point.

26. Miami reaches for a QB Shane Coons.

27. Denver takes a good MLB Glenn Cortez.
28. SF takes Andre Page, a solid G
29. Carolina takes Howard Reymann, a QB.
30. Cleveland takes Bryan Rouse, a CB.
31. Atlanta takes G JB Davidson
32. Tennesee takes Calvin Paxson, the DT I liked.

With our 3rd round pick, we take Conrad Bridges a DT who runs a 4.86 and has great pass rushing technique.

With our 4th round pick, we take a WLB who is undersized but has good speed and coverage abilities.

With our 5th round pick we take Neil Hudgens, a CB who specializes in M2M coverage and is very good at it.

With our 6th round pick we take a big Flanker (6'3 215) who has good speed and agility for his size and I think he might blossom. Gene Brock will be a name to keep an eye on.

With our last pick, we take a massive TE (6'5 285) who has some decent pass catching skills and very good blocking skills.

First look at our Draft Picks:

1st round pick QB Kenneth Prioleau is rated 24/80

3rd round pick DT Conrad Bridges is rated 17/42

4th round pick WLB Horace O'Connor is rated 20/51 and may start for us.

5th round pick CB Neil Hudgens is a disappointing 15/31. Still has a maxed bar for M2M defense.

6th round pick WR Gene Brock is rated 15/34.

7th round pick TE Glen Pei is rated 23/46.

We sign all of our picks immediately. Our #1 pick signs a 5 year 50 million dollar deal.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #505
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In the post draft FA, we signed one of the better young C's in the league who hadn't signed in FA. Trent Stene is an undrafted player who boomed and is now getting a 4 year 34 million dollar deal from us in his 3rd year.

Our S position is decimated, so we sign Troy Polamalu as a stop gap measure. Troy is in his 13th year, but he still had a good year last year. He signed for 1 year and 1.6 million.

We also sign Rufus Hodges, a 3rd year FS who was released but has some abilities in zone coverage. He signed for 1 year at 760k.

We also sign DT Nick Sampson who is a 6th year guy who is a good pass rusher and is a great locker room guy.

Devin Hester is getting old and so we take a chance on a 7th year CB named Ellis Henderson (he was a 9th overall pick in the draft) who is rated 70/70 but had some mild injuries last year. He signs for 6 years and 37 million. He had bad stats for a bad Houston team last year, and I think that is part of why he was so cheap.

A week later, we sign Shane Wagner, a veteran QB who is a mentor to work with our young kid. He signs for 5 million over 2 years.

We also sign Timothy Wilkins, a WR who is 6'0 197 and has sure hands. I don't think our rookie is going to make it, so this guy is insurance as our 3rd/4th WR. He signed for 1.5 million over a year.

Finally, we resign Sedrick Ware to be a backup/starting S. He signs for 1.44 million and a year.

That leaves us with just a little over 2 million in cap room. I think we'll have a big bounce back year and I hope so since we don't have many draft picks next year.

Hank Baskett went to the Giants. LJ Smith went to the Texans.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #506
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

A look at the awards from last year:

Code:
Front Office Football 2007 2014 Awards List Award Player Team Player of the Year Vince Young TEN Front Office Bowl MVP Vince Young TEN Coach of the Year Glen McClure TEN **Legend of the Game Donovan McNabb PHI Offensive Player of the Year Vince Young TEN Defensive Player of the Year Orien Harris PIT Offensive Rookie of the Year Austin Hannan ARI Defensive Rookie of the Year Chester Givens MIN All-League First Team Quarterback Vince Young TEN All-League First Team Running Back Geoff Bush PIT All-League First Team Fullback Buddy Kau DAL All-League First Team Tight End Ben Troupe TEN All-League First Team Wide Receiver Sinorice Moss NYK All-League First Team Wide Receiver Alfred Greer TEN All-League First Team Center Walter Anderson CAR All-League First Team Offensive Guard Jumbo Feugill CAR All-League First Team Offensive Guard Deuce Lutui ARI All-League First Team Offensive Tackle Donnie Sims ATL All-League First Team Offensive Tackle Joe Thomas KCY All-League First Team Punter Ethan Lackey HOU All-League First Team Kicker Brandon Countu CAR All-League First Team Defensive End Orien Harris PIT All-League First Team Defensive End Johnny Gillespie DEN All-League First Team Defensive Tackle Kevin Williams MIN All-League First Team Defensive Tackle Barry Cofield NYK All-League First Team Inside Linebacker Levon Rodgers CIN All-League First Team Outside Linebacker Shawne Merriman SDO All-League First Team Outside Linebacker Timothy Stephenson TEN All-League First Team Cornerback Junior Bryant SFO All-League First Team Cornerback Marvin McDonald CIN All-League First Team Safety Darnell Turnbull NYK All-League First Team Safety Jimmie Brandon SFO All-League Second Team Quarterback Eli Manning NYK All-League Second Team Running Back Darrin Burke CAR All-League Second Team Fullback Josh Parry SEA All-League Second Team Tight End Kellen Winslow CLE All-League Second Team Wide Receiver Roy Williams DET All-League Second Team Wide Receiver Maurice Stovall MIA All-League Second Team Center Glen Cunningham ARI All-League Second Team Offensive Guard Neil Shannon DEN All-League Second Team Offensive Guard J.C. Weber MIA All-League Second Team Offensive Tackle Norm Knight CAR All-League Second Team Offensive Tackle J.R. Kisbany BAL All-League Second Team Punter Roman Boone SFO All-League Second Team Kicker Wes Gomez NYK All-League Second Team Defensive End Chester Givens MIN All-League Second Team Defensive End Toby Osborne GBY All-League Second Team Defensive Tackle John Henderson JAX All-League Second Team Defensive Tackle Haloti Ngata BAL All-League Second Team Inside Linebacker Leon Williams NOS All-League Second Team Outside Linebacker Joe Walters NED All-League Second Team Outside Linebacker Bucky Sanders OAK All-League Second Team Cornerback Harvey Widner IND All-League Second Team Cornerback Mack Burroughs MIN All-League Second Team Safety Roy Gaylor IND All-League Second Team Safety Sean Considine CIN League's Fastest Man Marvin McDonald CIN League's Strongest Man Terry Hollis TBY
Old 03-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #507
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Code:
Front Office Football 2007 Philadelphia Eagles Roster, Scout Overview Player # Pos Start Exp Current Estimate Future Estimate Cntrct Wagner, Shane 14 QB 10 26 46 2 yrs Chapman, Billy Joe 7 QB 4 37 53 1 yr. Prioleau, Kenneth 5 QB 1 23 77 5 yrs Walker, Quinn 34 RB 7 77 77 5 yrs Douglas, Alan 38 RB 6 62 62 1 yr. Vogt, George 44 RB 3 30 36 1 yr. Albertson, Tommie 27 FB 7 49 49 3 yrs Harris, Clark 86 TE 9 44 44 1 yr. Guthrie, Tyrell 80 TE 2 24 46 2 yrs Pei, Glen 89 TE 1 24 44 3 yrs Ginn Jr., Ted 85 FL 9 69 69 2 yrs Wilkins, Timothy 2 FL 4 49 49 1 yr. Brock, Gene 81 FL 1 16 34 3 yrs Johnson, Calvin 87 SE 9 55 55 4 yrs Mason, Wes 83 SE 5 45 45 2 yrs Stene, Trent 54 C 3 76 76 4 yrs Grier, Bryan 55 C 3 52 58 1 yr. Colledge, Daryn 63 LG 10 37 37 1 yr. Mlazgar, Mark 71 LG 3 59 69 1 yr. Andrews, Shawn 73 RG 11 46 46 1 yr. Sweeney, Aaron 60 RG 5 33 47 1 yr. Strain, Joel 66 LT 4 62 75 3 yrs Green, Deion 76 LT 2 18 32 2 yrs Justice, Winston 74 RT 10 49 49 1 yr. Jeffries, Donnie 77 RT 6 43 43 1 yr. Fields, Brandon 3 P 9 63 63 1 yr. Davison, Donovan 13 K 2 53 62 3 yrs Barrett, Tommie 79 LDE 2 32 58 3 yrs Cole, Trent 58 RDE 11 47 47 1 yr. Kiwanuka, Mathias 70 RDE 10 43 43 2 yrs Horn, Earnest 91 LDT 6 59 59 1 yr. Bunkley, Brodrick 78 RDT 10 48 48 3 yrs Sampson, Nick 96 RDT 6 48 48 1 yr. Bridges, Conrad 75 RDT 1 19 44 3 yrs Humphrey, K.C. 57 MLB 5 38 44 1 yr. Richmond, Casey 52 MLB 3 73 73 2 yrs Gregg, Sherman 50 SLB 7 31 31 1 yr. Houston, Kim 56 SLB 4 82 82 4 yrs O'Conner, Horace 92 WLB 1 23 51 4 yrs Henderson, Ellis 33 LCB 7 64 64 5 yrs Van Valkenberg, Greg 25 LCB 4 47 47 1 yr. Hudgens, Neil 39 LCB 1 24 39 3 yrs Hester, Devin 28 RCB 10 34 34 1 yr. Hall, Leon 31 RCB 9 42 42 1 yr. Deaton, Winston 30 SS 3 34 36 1 yr. Polamalu, Troy 36 FS 13 44 44 1 yr. Ware, Sedrick 35 FS 8 36 36 1 yr. Hodges, Rufus 46 FS 3 35 35 1 yr. $$ - player is suspended, ## - player is inactive, ** = player is injured, %% - player is on IR. Players Under Contract: 48 Inactive: 0 On Active Roster: 48 Salary Cap: $162,000,000 Cap Room: $2,400,000 Maximum for New Player: $2,400,000 Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $8,010,000 Cap Room Lost Next Year (to old contracts): $2,790,000 Cap Room Required Next Year: $118,880,000

I'm concerned with the drop in potential and current for Kenneth Prioleau. However, all of his bars look very good except for the 21-30 yard passes.

However, I'm happy with the slight improvement in Bridges' potential.

Ditto with the nice jump in current for Horace who will start at WLB.

5th round pick Neil Hudgens had a very nice jump in current and potential! I'm glad my drafting strategies weren't all junk this draft.

WR Gene Brock is holding steady.

7th round pick TE Glen Pei had a slight drop. Overall, I like the look of things as long as Kenneth doesn't bomb.

We did get an A- in the draft.

Other roster trends:

Devin Hester is going into the dumper.

Same for Shawn Andrews who has gone from my best OL to my worst (but still not terrible.)

We've made a massive improvement overall in the offensive line and I will run it a lot to ease the pressure on the rookie QB (except in pre-season where I'll let him throw it quite a bit.)

2nd year man Tommie Barrett is showing some nice improvements in potential and will start this year despite not having the best current ability.

New CB Ellis Henderson already has lost 6 points of current

All of the safeties we signed our in serious decline. We need to draft new good young S's next year with our mid round picks..

Time for the pre-season.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:03 PM   #508
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Greta's Best QB's:

10. Aaron Rodgers, GB
9. Tom Brady, NE
8. Jake Delhomme, Car
7. Eli Manning, NYG
6. Matt Leinart, Ari
5. Carson Palmer, Cin
4. Jay Cutler, Den
3. Brady Quinn, Det
2. Vince Young, Ten
1. Austin Duncan, Atl
Old 03-10-2007, 10:09 PM   #509
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Our first pre-season game was against KC. We couldn't punch it in from the 5 yard line on 2 occasions and it cost us. 20-6 loss.

Quinn Walker had 11 carries for 29 yards.

Kenneth played the entire game and was 20 of 41 for 254 yards with 2 INT's.

Kenneth had 6 bad throws and was hurried 8 times and knocked down 2 times.

He targeted Ginn 11 times but Ginn only had 4 catches.

WLB Horace O'Connor had a solid game.

Greta's Best Run Blockers:

10. Deuce Lutui, Ari
9. Larry DeMoen, Was
8. Jerry Lane, Buf
7. Trent Stene, Phi (my new C)
6. Neil Shannon, Den
5. Glen Cunningham, Ari
4. J.C. Weber, Mia
3. Emmanuel McCormick, Cle
2. Walter Anderson, Car
1. Jessie Borders, Chi
Old 03-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #510
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In our 2nd preseason game, we beat NE 28-3!

Our first 4 drives were TD's!

Quinn Walker had 82 yards on 19 carries and a TD.

Douglas had 14 carries for 38 yards and a TD.

Kenneth was 19 of 27 for 246 yards with 2 TD's 0 INT's for a 123 rtg!

Calvin had 6 catches for 97 yards.

Ginn had 4 catches for 48 yards and a TD.

Rookie Gene Brock had a catch for 22 yards.

Rookie Horace O'Conner had 2 sacks from his WLB position!

Sherman Gregg who continues to creep up in abilities had a sack too.

They only hurried Kenneth 1 time the whole game.

Kenneth only had 2 bad throws (4 drops though)

Kenneth was 6 of 6 with 4 conversions on 3rd down.

Injuries are mounting already though.

As a result, we sign FS Earl Woods to be a backup for us.

Greta's Hardest Hitters:

10. Levon Rodgers, Cin
9. DeMeco Ryans, TB
8. Edwin Coghill, Cin
7. K.C. Barlow, KC
6. Stephen Tulloch, Bal
5. Willie McGee, Car
4. William Boone, Cin
3. Roman Harper, Atl
2. Bruce Tyler, NO
1. Roy Gaylor, Ind
Old 03-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #511
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In our 3rd pre-season game, we lose to Denver 17-14.

Our run game didn't perform (which is very worrying) and Kenneth had pressure. As a result, he was 17 of 34 for 163 yards with 1 TD 2 INT's.

New signee Timothy Wilkins is quickly becoming a favored target. He had 6 catches for 72 yards and a TD.

Troy Polamalu had 2 INT's for us.

Rookie Conrad Bridges forced 2 fumbles and recovered 1. He also had 2 sacks.

Rookie WLB Horace O'Conner had 9 tackles and a sack!

Ginn and DE Tommie Barrett were injured in the game and will miss at least the final pre-season game.

Greta's Best Running Backs:

10. Ricardo Flannery, Cle
9. Artie Davidson, Buf
8. Devin Cain, Den
7. Reggie Mathis, Bal
6. Matthew Kirk, SD
5. Quinn Walker, Phi
4. Austin Hannan, Ari
3. A.J. Moe, Buf
2. Geoff Bush, Pit
1. Dave Mahoney, Atl
Old 03-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #512
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In our final preseason game, we lost to the Jet's 9-7. Douglas had a 60 yard run for a TD for our only score.

Kenneth was 10 of 16 for 124 yards, but he was sacked 5 times and fumbled it twice.

Ginn and Barrett will both miss the season opener as will Sedrick Ware and Winston Justice

Greta's Best Team Leaders:

10. Marcus Looker, Den
9. Shannon Whalen, Car
8. Winston Samuels, Min
7. Drew Stanton, Pit
6. Nick Barnett, Cle
5. Dennis Stevens, Hou
4. Ben Roethlisberger, Pit
3. Britt Hardling, Hou
2. Jay Cutler, Den
1. Bobby Carpenter, Dal
Old 03-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #513
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

The regular season starts gainst a Washington team that has a great deal of talent on defense, but not much on offense. We'll rely heavily on a running attack to ease our way into the regular season with our rookie QB.

Washington starts off with a 15 yard run play. However, Houston with a few key tackles forces a quick punt.

Despite my plans, we come out throwing early and Kenneth connects on his first two passes.

Kenneth is 5 of 6 for 57 yards on the first drive which ends with a 7 yard TD run by Quinn Waker. Only 8 yards on the ground, but we struck first. 7-0.

Kim Houston with a pick early in their drive and he retunrs it to their 20.

We fail to convert 3rd and 5 due to only gaining 4 yards and we kick the short FG. 10-0.

A very good return gives Washington great field position and they capitalize with a 35 yard FG just after the 2nd quarter starts. 10-3.

It was a battle of field position and defense most of the 2nd quarter, but we ake advantage of a short field to get inside the 10. But, we fail to punch it in. FG makes it 13-3.

Halftime: 13-3. Kenneth is 10 of 16 for 110 yards so far. Our run game only has 39 yards.

Washington with a drive that ends with a TD pass to make it 13-10.

Kenneth with a minor ankle injury on a 9 yard scramble. We aren't converting 3rd downs right now.

A great punt return starts us on their 38. The receiver drops a 3rd down pass and we kick the long FG. 16-10.

We force a fumble to get great field position. 30 yard FG makes it 19-10.

End of 3: Up 19-10.

We force a 3 and out.

They are getting pressure on our QB and forcing incompletions.

Defense wins out the rest of the way.

Game over. 19-10 win. Our running attack is struggling. I'll have to work on that.

Week 1, 2015

played in Washington, DC

78 degrees, stormy, 61 mph wind

Philadelphia Eagles10360-19
Washington Redskins0370-10

Scoring Summary
1Q: 07:57 PHI - Quinn Walker 7 run (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 05:15 PHI - Donovan Davison 28 field goal
2Q: 14:50 WAS - Benjamin Matthews 35 field goal
2Q: 00:21 PHI - Donovan Davison 26 field goal
3Q: 12:51 WAS - Ethan Jamison 47 pass from Pat Julmiste (Benjamin Matthews extra point)
3Q: 02:59 PHI - Donovan Davison 49 field goal
3Q: 00:52 PHI - Donovan Davison 30 field goal

Team StatisticsPHIWAS
Record1-00-1
First Downs1310
- by Rushing53
- by Passing77
- by Penalty10
Total Net Yards213212
- Offensive Plays6960
- Yards per Play3.093.53
Net Rushing Yards7463
- Rushing Attempts3725
- Yards per Rush2.002.52
Net Passing Yards139149
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt32 - 16 - 031 - 13 - 1
- Gross Passing Yards139175
- Sacks/Yards Lost0/04/26
- Yards per Pass Play4.344.26
Fumbles/Lost2/01/1
3rd Down Conversions6/193/15
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down7.210.3
4th Down Conversions0/00/2
Penalties/Yards9/5511/68
Punt Returns/Yards6/505/18
Kick Returns/Yards2/453/73
Interception Ret./Yards1/200/0
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits41
- Red Zone TDs/FGs1/30/1
Avg. Drive StartOWN 42OWN 23
Time of Possession31:5928:01

Drive Charts

Philadelphia Eagles
QuarBeganPossFromPlaysYardsResult
111:263:39OWN 36964Touchdown
16:541:44OPP 2039Field Goal
214:455:10OWN 13941Punt
26:451:19OWN 3334Punt
24:033:48OPP 451236Field Goal
315:001:36OWN 2534Punt
312:322:04OWN 4433Punt
37:311:28OWN 3636Punt
34:101:16OPP 3836Field Goal
32:452:00OPP 25512Field Goal
414:041:34OWN 20413Punt
410:351:33OWN 263-2Punt
46:203:56OWN 11617Punt
41:240:35OWN 3836Punt
40:110:11OPP 171-1Game
Washington Redskins
115:003:34OWN 3519Punt
17:470:53OWN 2032Interception
15:105:25OWN 431239Field Goal
29:352:50OWN 2059Punt
25:261:23OWN 533Punt
20:150:15OWN 201-2Half
313:240:52OWN 32268Touchdown
310:282:57OWN 2067Punt
36:031:53OWN 1230Punt
30:451:41503-1Punt
412:301:55OWN 3034Punt
49:022:42OWN 3356Punt
42:241:00OWN 29633Downs
40:490:38OWN 1740Downs

Game MVP: Matthew Irwin, Philadelphia Eagles

Rushing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Quinn Walker25361.441211
Alan Douglas8172.13600
Kenneth Prioleau3113.67900
Tommie Albertson11010.001010
WashingtonAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Terrance Wesley12423.501520
Nolan Schiller11211.911010
Pat Julmiste200.00200

Passing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Kenneth Prioleau32161390/0020061.8
WashingtonAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Pat Julmiste31131754/26147157.8

Receiving Statistics

PhiladelphiaCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
RB Quinn Walker46287.000160
WR Calvin Johnson35279.000180
WR Timothy Wilkins393311.005170
TE Tyrell Guthrie222311.508200
TE Clark Harris1199.00090
RB Alan Douglas1255.00050
WR Wes Mason1288.00280
WR Gene Brock1466.00060
FB Tommie Albertson0100.00000
WashingtonCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
WR Dana Bernstein597214.4013260
WR Steve Breaston383411.330200
FB Nate Patton1144.00040
TE Lionel Madkin111313.000130
WR Ethan Jamison154747.0018471
RB Terrance Wesley1233.00030
WR Alex Haas1322.00020
WR Hardy England0200.00000

Interception Statistics

PhiladelphiaIntsYardsAvgTD
OLB Kim Houston12020.000
WashingtonIntsYardsAvgTD

Fumble Statistics

PhiladelphiaFumbRecovForceTD
Quinn Walker1000
Wes Mason1000
Shawn Andrews0100
Sherman Gregg0100
George Vogt0100
Earl Woods0010
WashingtonFumbRecovForceTD
Terrance Wesley1000
Carlos Rogers0010
Neil Sawyer0010

Punting Statistics

PhiladelphiaPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Brandon Fields942246.940.4583
WashingtonPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Darnell Mayes837346.637.9552

Kicking Statistics

PhiladelphiaFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Donovan Davison4/41/10/0491/1
WashingtonFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Benjamin Matthews1/10/00/0351/1

Punt Return Statistics

PhiladelphiaRetYardsAvgTD
Earl Woods5448.80
Wes Mason166.00
WashingtonRetYardsAvgTD
Hardy England5183.60

Kick Return Statistics

Wes Mason11717.00
Neil Hudgens12828.00
WashingtonRetYardsAvgTD
Terrance Wesley37324.30

Defensive Statistics

PhiladelphiaTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
ILB Casey Richmond740.02429
OLB Horace O'Conner400.01914
DE Trent Cole311.02028
S Troy Polamalu310.01931
DT Earnest Horn310.01834
DE Matthew Irwin212.587
OLB Kim Houston220.02434
DT Nick Sampson210.0127
S Winston Deaton210.02231
CB Leon Hall200.01830
CB Ellis Henderson200.02232
ILB K.C. Humphrey200.013
DT Brodrick Bunkley100.52021
CB Neil Hudgens120.0614
CB Devin Hester100.075
DE Mathias Kiwanuka100.01728
OLB Sherman Gregg100.018
S Rufus Hodges100.038
WashingtonTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
OLB Korey Wells600.03632
S Ryan Bradford530.02826
ILB Neil Sawyer500.01918
S Mel Byars420.02419
CB Vernon Holland410.03222
S Bubba Givens400.01611
ILB Desmond Gray360.02724
DT Irv Corbett310.02923
DE Van O'Bryan300.02817
OLB Jackie Maurer300.01820
CB Drew Reed230.03027
S Maurice Parker210.01213
DT O.J. Waldorf200.02118
DT Austin Middleton110.01514
DT Junior Henry100.01513
DT Jesse Brennan100.089
DE Oscar Oliver100.02419
WR Dana Bernstein10---------
OLB Cornelius Toliver010.082

Pass Rush Statistics

PhiladelphiaSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
DE Matthew Irwin2.50007
DE Trent Cole1.001128
DT Brodrick Bunkley0.500121
DT Earnest Horn0.001134
DE Mathias Kiwanuka0.001028
DT Nick Sampson0.00027
WashingtonSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
DT Junior Henry0.010013
OLB Jackie Maurer0.010020
DT O.J. Waldorf0.002018
DT Irv Corbett0.002023

Pass Defense Statistics

PhiladelphiaCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
CB Ellis Henderson21032
S Troy Polamalu20031
CB Leon Hall15030
S Winston Deaton11031
CB Devin Hester1005
OLB Sherman Gregg1008
DT Earnest Horn10034
ILB K.C. Humphrey1003
S Rufus Hodges1008
OLB Horace O'Conner10014
CB Neil Hudgens10014
DE Matthew Irwin0107
CB Greg Van Valkenberg01011
OLB Kim Houston00134
WashingtonCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
OLB Korey Wells30032
S Ryan Bradford30026
CB Vernon Holland30022
S Mel Byars20019
ILB Desmond Gray20024
CB Drew Reed11027
OLB Jackie Maurer10020
ILB Neil Sawyer10018

Blocking Statistics

PhiladelphiaKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Joel Strain312035032
Trent Stene39135030
Shawn Andrews14027020
Donnie Jeffries03025026
Mark Mlazgar03031027
Daryn Colledge010605
Tyrell Guthrie01018014
Deion Green0101406
WashingtonKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Todd Brilz26023431
Billy Hanson13023029
Larry DeMoen06023030
Kirk Sawyer06021027
Kevin Everett02014013

Special Teams Statistics

PhiladelphiaTacklesSTPlays
George Vogt229
Earl Woods218
Sherman Gregg125
Wes Mason120
K.C. Humphrey118
Bryan Grier113
Glen Pei022
Tyrell Guthrie018
Devin Hester017
Tommie Albertson014
Aaron Sweeney013
Deion Green013
Gene Brock012
Shawn Andrews010
Greg Van Valkenberg010
Donovan Davison010
Brandon Fields09
Matthew Irwin09
Clark Harris08
Timothy Wilkins08
Rufus Hodges07
Shane Wagner04
Trent Stene04
Conrad Bridges04
Horace O'Conner04
Mathias Kiwanuka03
Donnie Jeffries03
Neil Hudgens03
Troy Polamalu02
Trent Cole02
Leon Hall02
Ellis Henderson02
Kim Houston02
Brodrick Bunkley01
Earnest Horn01
Casey Richmond01
WashingtonTacklesSTPlays
Carlos Rogers336
Sean Mahan28
Kirk Sawyer27
Dana Bernstein115
Bubba Givens17
Terrance Wesley027
Maurice Parker022
Hardy England019
Cornelius Toliver018
Lionel Madkin017
Nate Patton012
Chris Cooley011
Alex Haas011
Vernon Holland010
Neil Sawyer010
Kevin Everett09
Frankie Cabacungan09
Larry DeMoen09
Corwin Oliver09
Darnell Mayes08
Van O'Bryan08
Oscar Oliver08
Junior Henry06
Jesse Brennan06
Austin Middleton04
Korey Wells04
Mel Byars04
Benjamin Matthews04
Desmond Gray04
Irv Corbett04
Billy Hanson03
O.J. Waldorf03
Ryan Bradford03
Jackie Maurer02
Drew Reed02
Nolan Schiller01
Les Westbrook01

Directional Rushing Statistics

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left9151.7
Middle27602.2
Right000.0
None1-1-1.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left133.0
Middle11161.5
Right12463.8
None1-2-2.0

Detailed Passing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Kenneth Prioleau32161361400
WashingtonAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Pat Julmiste31134329351

Directional Passing Statistics

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen1000.0
Short (0-8 Yds)128363.0
Medium (9-18 Yds)1781036.1
Long (19+ Yds)2000.0
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen1122.0
Short (0-8 Yds)97465.1
Medium (9-18 Yds)71131.9
Long (19+ Yds)1441148.1

Detailed Receiving Statistics

PhiladelphiaTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Timothy Wilkins93433023
RB Quinn Walker64028022
WR Calvin Johnson53027023
WR Gene Brock4126022
RB Alan Douglas2105010
WR Wes Mason2108010
TE Tyrell Guthrie22023114
TE Clark Harris1109020
FB Tommie Albertson1000011
WashingtonTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Dana Bernstein95072224
WR Steve Breaston83134120
WR Ethan Jamison51147120
WR Alex Haas3102022
RB Terrance Wesley2103021
WR Hardy England200008
FB Nate Patton1104013
TE Lionel Madkin1101305

Red-Zone Rushing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Quinn Walker6132.171.44
Alan Douglas5112.202.13
Kenneth Prioleau1-1-1.003.67
WashingtonAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Terrance Wesley122.003.50

Red-Zone Passing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Kenneth Prioleau42102.504.34
WashingtonAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Pat Julmiste1000.005.65

Red-Zone Receiving Statistics

PhiladelphiaTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
RB Quinn Walker2142.004.67
WR Timothy Wilkins1000.003.67
WR Gene Brock1166.001.50
WashingtonTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Steve Breaston1000.004.25

Third Down Rushing Statistics

PhiladelphiaRushesConversions
Quinn Walker41
Alan Douglas10
Kenneth Prioleau10
WashingtonRushesConversions
Terrance Wesley20

Third Down Passing Statistics

PhiladelphiaAttCompConversions
Kenneth Prioleau1365
WashingtonAttCompConversions
Pat Julmiste1243

Third Down Receiving Statistics

PhiladelphiaTargCatchConversions
RB Quinn Walker432
WR Timothy Wilkins411
WR Calvin Johnson211
WR Gene Brock211
RB Alan Douglas100
WashingtonTargCatchConversions
WR Dana Bernstein411
WR Steve Breaston322
WR Hardy England200
WR Alex Haas210
WR Ethan Jamison100

SectionAttendance
Stadium54,000 (80,100 capacity)
Upper Deck13,500 (20,900)
End Zone9,900 (15,100)
Mezzanine5,700 (8,700)
Sideline Seats8,900 (13,400)
Club Seats9,900 (15,000)
Luxury Boxes6,100 (7,000)

Old 03-11-2007, 04:03 PM   #514
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Earl Woods was injured and will miss about half of the season.

Ginn is still out along with Winston Justice, Sedrick Ware, and Tommie Barrett.

Austin Duncan, Atlanta, completed 22 of 35 passes for 301 yards and 5 TD's to win offensive player of the week.

Dave Mahoney, Atl, had 29 carries for 169 yards and a TD.

Carolina's 7th overall pick in the 2014 draft, Mel Kirkhughes, had 7 catches for 126 yards and a TD.

DE Sherman Brandon, Sea, had 5 tackles and 4.5 sacks.

Our next game is at Buffalo who won their first game. They have Renaldo Harden who is a good QB. Their #2 draft pick, RB A.J. Moe already looks like a great back and he had 120 yards last week. Leroy Parrish is a solid WR. The offensive line is good, particularly on the left side. Defensively, their front 7 is below average, but the secondary is good, particularly S Donte Whitner. We'll try to run it even more this week.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:17 PM   #515
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Kenneth's second pass is picked off by Donte Whitner around midfield.

AJ Moe fumbles it, but they recover and gain 20 yards to get inside our red zone. However, the defense tightens up and forces a FG. 3-0.

3 and out for us.

Kenneth fumbles on our next drive and they recover on their 44.

A running into the kicker keeps their drive going and they end with a TD. 10-0 at the end of 1.

13-0 Buffalo and 2 of our corners have left the game with injuries.

We go 3 and out as the running game still isn't performing.

Kenneth throws a pick to Whitner inside our 10 and he returns it for a TD. 20-0. 5 minutes left in the half.

Kenneth with a 3rd pick late in the half. Not a good game for him.

Halftime: Kenneth is 5 of 14 for 59 yards with 3 picks.

We just can't move the ball against this defense at all.

27-0 as we stopped them twice from the 1, but they finally scored.

Walker with a 61 yard run! Chapman is in the game. Chapman with a 7 yard TD pass! 27-7.

End of 3: Down 27-7.

Chapman's next 3 passes on our next drive are all incomplete.

Game over. 30-7 loss.

Week 2, 2015

played in Buffalo, NY

47 degrees, fair, 3 mph wind

Philadelphia Eagles0070-7
Buffalo Bills101073-30

Scoring Summary
1Q: 10:12 BUF - Kurt Smith 39 field goal
1Q: 00:02 BUF - Kyle Garrison 7 pass from Renaldo Harden (Kurt Smith extra point)
2Q: 08:29 BUF - Kurt Smith 42 field goal
2Q: 05:29 BUF - Donte Whitner 9 interception return (Kurt Smith extra point)
3Q: 04:20 BUF - A.J. Moe 2 run (Kurt Smith extra point)
3Q: 02:39 PHI - Wes Mason 7 pass from Billy Joe Chapman (Donovan Davison extra point)
4Q: 02:35 BUF - Kurt Smith 48 field goal

Team StatisticsPHIBUF
Record1-12-0
First Downs918
- by Rushing29
- by Passing58
- by Penalty21
Total Net Yards190268
- Offensive Plays5170
- Yards per Play3.733.83
Net Rushing Yards93154
- Rushing Attempts1542
- Yards per Rush6.203.67
Net Passing Yards97114
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt34 - 10 - 326 - 17 - 1
- Gross Passing Yards109127
- Sacks/Yards Lost2/122/13
- Yards per Pass Play2.694.07
Fumbles/Lost2/14/0
3rd Down Conversions2/137/18
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down10.610.2
4th Down Conversions0/20/0
Penalties/Yards15/10011/75
Punt Returns/Yards3/66/39
Kick Returns/Yards4/852/35
Interception Ret./Yards1/103/9
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits13
- Red Zone TDs/FGs1/02/1
Avg. Drive StartOWN 25OWN 38
Time of Possession20:5339:07

Drive Charts

Philadelphia Eagles
115:002:11OWN 20520Interception
110:061:34OWN 413-4Punt
17:012:53OWN 22537Fumble
215:002:22OWN 2239Punt
28:231:44OWN 2033Punt
25:360:20OWN 61-3Interception
25:161:33OWN 4440Punt
23:350:09OPP 3610Interception
311:401:36OWN 836Punt
34:101:41OWN 27373Touchdown
31:052:43OWN 25616Punt
410:330:43OWN 63-2Punt
45:040:47OWN 3240Downs
42:281:34OWN 16712Downs
Buffalo Bills
112:492:43OWN 48630Field Goal
18:321:31OWN 2738Punt
14:084:08OPP 44744Touchdown
212:384:15OWN 34841Field Goal
26:391:03OWN 4034Punt
23:430:08OWN 1910Interception
23:263:26OWN 20612Half
315:003:20OWN 28417Punt
310:045:54OPP 451145Touchdown
32:291:24OWN 1935Punt
413:222:49OWN 19641Punt
49:504:46OWN 40735Missed FG
44:171:49OPP 3231Field Goal
40:540:54OPP 283-2Game

Game MVP: Donte Whitner, Buffalo Bills

Rushing Statistics

Quinn Walker12836.926110
Kenneth Prioleau3103.33400
BuffaloAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
A.J. Moe331344.062241
Artie Davidson6162.67500
Renaldo Harden341.33700

Passing Statistics

Billy Joe Chapman195500/0122057.1
Kenneth Prioleau155592/1202036.6
BuffaloAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Renaldo Harden26171272/13122173.7

Receiving Statistics

WR Timothy Wilkins3104916.339220
WR Calvin Johnson282613.006200
WR Gene Brock28126.00090
TE Clark Harris1377.00170
RB Quinn Walker1288.00080
WR Wes Mason1177.00071
RB Alan Douglas0200.00000
BuffaloCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
RB A.J. Moe58275.4033210
WR Leroy Parrish34206.670120
TE Kyle Garrison33165.33071
FB Sedrick Davison2373.50050
WR Brad Bates243216.008220
WR Bobby Fox232512.501140
RB Artie Davidson0100.00000

Interception Statistics

S Troy Polamalu11010.000
BuffaloIntsYardsAvgTD
S Donte Whitner294.501
S Ko Simpson100.000

Fumble Statistics

Kenneth Prioleau2000
Shawn Andrews0100
Mathias Kiwanuka0010
Sherman Gregg0010
Ellis Henderson0010
Kim Houston0010
BuffaloFumbRecovForceTD
A.J. Moe2100
Renaldo Harden1000
Sedrick Davison1000
Kendall Guthrie0100
Brad Bates0100
Trent Johnson0100
Jerry Lane0100
Donte Whitner0010
Scottie Adams0010

Punting Statistics

Brandon Fields731144.438.9573
BuffaloPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Ricky Chandler522845.644.4533

Kicking Statistics

Donovan Davison0/00/00/001/1
BuffaloFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Kurt Smith3/42/30/0483/3

Punt Return Statistics

Wes Mason362.00
BuffaloRetYardsAvgTD
Artie Davidson5397.80
Tony Blanchard100.00

Kick Return Statistics

Wes Mason48521.30
BuffaloRetYardsAvgTD
A.J. Moe11818.00
Tony Blanchard11717.00

Defensive Statistics

ILB Casey Richmond1121.03928
OLB Kim Houston700.04027
OLB Horace O'Conner520.02221
DE Mathias Kiwanuka401.02718
DE Trent Cole420.03217
S Troy Polamalu410.03623
S Winston Deaton410.03728
DT Nick Sampson400.01916
CB Ellis Henderson310.03518
CB Leon Hall300.047
OLB Sherman Gregg300.0208
DT Earnest Horn210.03519
S Rufus Hodges130.0104
CB Greg Van Valkenberg110.03723
DT Conrad Bridges110.01011
TE Clark Harris10---------
WR Calvin Johnson10---------
QB Kenneth Prioleau10---------
CB Neil Hudgens100.0114
DE Matthew Irwin010.01510
BuffaloTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
ILB Dana Tong410.01230
OLB Ross Talley400.01132
S Donte Whitner310.01431
DT Wade Barlow211.01130
DT Scottie Adams200.51016
OLB Everett Lang210.01422
DE Kendall Guthrie200.01334
DE Ray Yeast110.51029
CB Ashton Youboty100.01433
CB Roy Davidson100.01029
RB A.J. Moe10---------
S Tony Blanchard100.0721
DE Marlon Sherman100.089
ILB Rex Cook100.035

Pass Rush Statistics

DE Mathias Kiwanuka1.000018
ILB Casey Richmond1.000028
DE Trent Cole0.010017
DT Earnest Horn0.001019
OLB Kim Houston0.001027
DT Conrad Bridges0.001011
DT Brodrick Bunkley0.000122
OLB Horace O'Conner0.000121
BuffaloSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
DT Wade Barlow1.000030
DE Ray Yeast0.501029
DT Scottie Adams0.500016
S Ko Simpson0.001028
DE Kendall Guthrie0.001034
ILB Dana Tong0.001030

Pass Defense Statistics

OLB Kim Houston43027
OLB Horace O'Conner30021
S Troy Polamalu20123
CB Leon Hall2007
DE Mathias Kiwanuka10018
OLB Sherman Gregg1008
CB Ellis Henderson10018
CB Greg Van Valkenberg10023
ILB Casey Richmond10028
S Winston Deaton10028
BuffaloCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
ILB Dana Tong30030
ILB Rex Cook2005
CB Ashton Youboty14033
DE Kendall Guthrie10034
OLB Everett Lang10022
OLB Ross Talley10032
S Tony Blanchard10021
S Donte Whitner03231
CB Todd Cortez02020
S Ko Simpson00128

Blocking Statistics

Mark Mlazgar15115032
Trent Stene12113133
Tommie Albertson110605
Deion Green1108013
Shawn Andrews01011128
Joel Strain01013035
Bryan Grier010203
BuffaloKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Jamal Sanders311039126
Johnny Shaffer36031020
Jerry Lane27040027
Trent Johnson25034126
Johnnie Snyder15032021
Dominic Cavallo1201108
Sedrick Davison0202209
Kyle Garrison01027021
Rex Eikanger0101007

Special Teams Statistics

K.C. Humphrey317
George Vogt121
Glen Pei116
Tyrell Guthrie112
Tommie Albertson110
Aaron Sweeney17
Sherman Gregg022
Rufus Hodges015
Wes Mason014
Greg Van Valkenberg013
Timothy Wilkins011
Devin Hester010
Gene Brock010
Brandon Fields07
Matthew Irwin07
Bryan Grier07
Deion Green07
Neil Hudgens07
Shawn Andrews06
Trent Cole05
Clark Harris05
Alan Douglas05
Troy Polamalu04
Earnest Horn04
Winston Deaton04
Brodrick Bunkley03
Ellis Henderson03
Nick Sampson03
Kim Houston03
Trent Stene03
Casey Richmond03
Mathias Kiwanuka02
Leon Hall02
Donovan Davison02
Conrad Bridges02
Horace O'Conner02
Donnie Jeffries01
BuffaloTacklesSTPlays
A.J. Moe312
Glen Mueller217
Todd Cortez123
Darren Webb118
Mitch Mussatti025
Artie Davidson019
Morris Ramirez016
Sedrick Davison014
Everett Lang014
Tony Blanchard014
Eric Reeves013
Kurt Smith011
Dominic Cavallo09
Ricky Chandler09
Calvin Carrera09
Rex Eikanger09
Johnny Shaffer08
Rex Cook08
Wade Barlow07
Rickey Frysinger06
Roy Davidson03
Kyle Garrison02
Quinn Everett02
Donte Whitner01
Scottie Adams01
Dana Tong01
Bobby Fox01
Rufus Reeves01
Malcolm Bain01
Ben James01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left5173.4
Middle10767.6
Right000.0
None000.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left8546.8
Middle22572.6
Right10464.6
None2-3-1.5

Billy Joe Chapman1951227300
Kenneth Prioleau1552312103
BuffaloAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Renaldo Harden26172103321

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen0000.0
Short (0-8 Yds)73162.3
Medium (9-18 Yds)166714.4
Long (19+ Yds)111222.0
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen75294.1
Short (0-8 Yds)97293.2
Medium (9-18 Yds)75699.9
Long (19+ Yds)3000.0

WR Timothy Wilkins103249223
WR Calvin Johnson82126125
WR Gene Brock82012029
TE Clark Harris3107029
RB Quinn Walker2108027
RB Alan Douglas200009
WR Wes Mason1107015
BuffaloTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
RB A.J. Moe85027118
WR Leroy Parrish43020025
WR Brad Bates42032124
FB Sedrick Davison320709
TE Kyle Garrison33016021
WR Bobby Fox32025012
RB Artie Davidson1000010

Quinn Walker155.006.92
BuffaloAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
A.J. Moe5112.204.06
Artie Davidson231.502.67

Billy Joe Chapman1177.002.63
BuffaloAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Renaldo Harden2173.504.88

WR Wes Mason1177.007.00
BuffaloTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
TE Kyle Garrison1177.005.33
RB Artie Davidson1000.000.00

Kenneth Prioleau20
BuffaloRushesConversions
A.J. Moe73
Renaldo Harden10

Billy Joe Chapman632
Kenneth Prioleau510
BuffaloAttCompConversions
Renaldo Harden1084

WR Calvin Johnson410
WR Timothy Wilkins311
WR Gene Brock310
RB Quinn Walker111
BuffaloTargCatchConversions
RB A.J. Moe321
WR Brad Bates221
WR Bobby Fox210
WR Leroy Parrish110
FB Sedrick Davison111
TE Kyle Garrison111

SectionAttendance
Stadium48,700 (77,800 capacity)
Upper Deck13,900 (22,200)
End Zone10,100 (16,100)
Mezzanine5,800 (9,300)
Sideline Seats8,800 (14,200)
Club Seats8,600 (14,000)
Luxury Boxes1,500 (2,000)

Old 03-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #516
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Devin Hester is out for a few weeks and CB Leon Hall will have to play very sparingly and is at risk of a bad injury.

Ken Farley, playing for an injured Brady, was the offensive player of the week with 22 of 31 passing for 342 yards and 4 TD's.

A.J. Moe led all backs with 134 yards.

Bryce Pritchett, a former 2nd round pick of Denver, was the offensive player of the week with 9 catches for 169 yards and a TD.

DE Hardy Rosalez, Jax, was the defensive player of the week with 8 tackles and 4 sacks.

Our next game is hosting Arizona. Our offensive line needs to jell more and create space for Quinn Walker.

Arizona has an explosive RB in Austin Hannan and Matt Leinart is rated 72/72 but has never really performed to that level. Defensively, they have an amazing defensive line but the rest of the defense is below average.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #517
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Arizona goes up 7-0 late in the 1st.

A long FG makes it 7-3. Donovan nailed that one.

Late in the half, we drive into the redzone, but fail to score a TD. 7-6. Kenneth's lack of formations hurts.

Arizona with a quick drive makes it 14-6 just before the half.

Halftime: 14-6. Kenneth is 8 of 13 for 77 yards. We only have 16 yards rushing.

Arizona makes it 21-6 midway through the 3rd.

We get great field position on the kickoff. Kenneth hits rookie Gene Brock for a 8 yard TD! 21-13.

Arizona's 2nd back has over 100 yards on 5 rushes!

Leinart is tearing apart our beat up secondary. 28-13.

Kenneth hits Wes Mason in stride for a 61 yard TD!!! 28-20. 10 minutes left.

Trent Cole goes down with an injury, but we force a 3 and out.

Dropped passes and bad passes lead to a 3 and out for us. 8 minutes left.

We force a punt. Starting on our 25 with 3:25 left.

2 dropped passes lead to a turnover on downs inside their 40.

WE get it back with a minute left, but Kenneth throws his first pick of the day. Ball game.

28-20 loss to Arizona.

Week 3, 2015

played in Philadelphia, PA

50 degrees, fair, 10 mph wind

Arizona Cardinals7777-28
Philadelphia Eagles0677-20

Scoring Summary
1Q: 04:46 ARI - O.J. Ellard 3 run (Winston Hoffman extra point)
2Q: 14:33 PHI - Donovan Davison 51 field goal
2Q: 02:34 PHI - Donovan Davison 27 field goal
2Q: 00:47 ARI - Austin Hannan 1 run (Winston Hoffman extra point)
3Q: 05:00 ARI - Gus Lurie 10 pass from Matt Leinart (Winston Hoffman extra point)
3Q: 02:18 PHI - Gene Brock 8 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
4Q: 13:51 ARI - Dale Jenkins 1 pass from Matt Leinart (Winston Hoffman extra point)
4Q: 11:00 PHI - Wes Mason 61 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)

Team StatisticsARIPHI
Record1-21-2
First Downs2518
- by Rushing97
- by Passing158
- by Penalty13
Total Net Yards400230
- Offensive Plays6259
- Yards per Play6.453.90
Net Rushing Yards18893
- Rushing Attempts2827
- Yards per Rush6.713.44
Net Passing Yards212137
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt29 - 22 - 128 - 13 - 1
- Gross Passing Yards243167
- Sacks/Yards Lost5/314/30
- Yards per Pass Play6.244.28
Fumbles/Lost0/00/0
3rd Down Conversions6/112/10
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down8.09.4
4th Down Conversions0/00/1
Penalties/Yards10/979/53
Punt Returns/Yards2/152/21
Kick Returns/Yards4/684/125
Interception Ret./Yards1/101/38
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits43
- Red Zone TDs/FGs4/01/2
Avg. Drive StartOWN 30OWN 34
Time of Possession31:4828:12

Drive Charts

Arizona Cardinals
115:003:26OWN 21537Punt
19:194:39OWN 421058Touchdown
214:272:59OWN 20610Punt
27:533:30OWN 2727Interception
22:261:46OWN 39861Touchdown
38:333:42OWN 20880Touchdown
32:093:26OWN 22678Touchdown
410:432:26OWN 2039Punt
47:394:14OWN 4461Punt
41:470:38OWN 4234Punt
41:001:00OPP 392-2Game
Philadelphia Eagles
111:342:15OWN 20410Punt
14:405:13OWN 351031Field Goal
211:283:35OWN 28731Punt
24:231:57OPP 53-5Field Goal
20:400:40OWN 3634Half
315:006:27OWN 391021Punt
34:512:42OPP 47547Touchdown
413:433:00OWN 15585Touchdown
48:170:38OWN 303-5Punt
43:251:38OWN 25933Downs
41:090:09OWN 710Interception

Game MVP: Matt Leinart, Arizona Cardinals

Rushing Statistics

ArizonaAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Austin Hannan15775.132321
Devin Rupp1111010.003730
Matt Leinart1-2-2.00-200
O.J. Ellard133.00301
Quinn Walker18683.781020
Alan Douglas6122.00600
Kenneth Prioleau2105.00500
George Vogt133.00300

Passing Statistics

ArizonaAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Matt Leinart29222435/312221108.8
Kenneth Prioleau28131674/30261174.5

Receiving Statistics

ArizonaCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
WR Larry Fitzgerald81010713.3821220
TE Dale Jenkins45194.7512101
WR Darrin Vieane365016.673220
WR Gus Lurie222713.503171
WR Jon Chapman232010.007130
RB Austin Hannan22157.504100
TE Marvin Farley1155.00050
WR Gene Brock510438.609141
RB George Vogt333010.006130
RB Alan Douglas2252.50040
RB Quinn Walker1433.00030
WR Wes Mason116161.0024611
WR Timothy Wilkins152525.0011250
WR Calvin Johnson0300.00000

Interception Statistics

ArizonaIntsYardsAvgTD
S Preston Cox11010.000
CB Ellis Henderson13838.000

Fumble Statistics

ArizonaFumbRecovForceTD

Punting Statistics

ArizonaPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Corwin Webster522344.636.4523
Brandon Fields415338.329.5421

Kicking Statistics

ArizonaFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Winston Hoffman0/00/00/004/4
Donovan Davison2/21/11/1512/2

Punt Return Statistics

ArizonaRetYardsAvgTD
Clyde Glover2157.50
Wes Mason22110.50

Kick Return Statistics

ArizonaRetYardsAvgTD
Jon Chapman34916.30
Clyde Glover11919.00
Wes Mason412531.30

Defensive Statistics

ArizonaTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
ILB Kendall Dromeshauser610.01828
OLB Charles Wilkerson541.02028
DT Antonio Schneider511.02023
OLB Tyrone Stevens510.01617
DT Darnell Dockett420.02630
CB Frankie Foreman300.02129
ILB Lenny Gibbons202.074
S Herman Kneiling220.02328
DE A.J. Mills210.02025
ILB Corey Becker200.094
S Preston Cox200.02226
DE Courtney Blouir110.01924
WR Larry Fitzgerald10---------
CB Clyde Glover100.0913
CB Desmond Whalen100.01521
DT Cole Gandy100.053
DT Leland Montgomery020.0910
OLB Kim Houston801.02630
ILB Casey Richmond820.02433
DT Brodrick Bunkley422.02526
S Winston Deaton420.02429
CB Greg Van Valkenberg400.02030
DE Trent Cole301.51626
OLB Sherman Gregg310.0510
CB Ellis Henderson310.02127
DE Mathias Kiwanuka300.02121
S Rufus Hodges210.589
S Troy Polamalu200.02328
DE Matthew Irwin200.0713
CB Neil Hudgens200.01819
DT Nick Sampson100.0914
WR Timothy Wilkins10---------
DT Earnest Horn020.02228
OLB Horace O'Conner020.02322
ILB K.C. Humphrey010.041

Pass Rush Statistics

ArizonaSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
ILB Lenny Gibbons2.00004
OLB Charles Wilkerson1.000028
DT Antonio Schneider1.000023
DE A.J. Mills0.003025
DT Darnell Dockett0.001030
DE Courtney Blouir0.001024
DE Wade Pritt0.00107
DT Brodrick Bunkley2.000026
DE Trent Cole1.501026
OLB Kim Houston1.000030
S Rufus Hodges0.50009
DT Earnest Horn0.001128
DE Mathias Kiwanuka0.001021

Pass Defense Statistics

ArizonaCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
CB Frankie Foreman30029
ILB Kendall Dromeshauser21028
OLB Tyrone Stevens20017
S Artie Matuatia11016
OLB Charles Wilkerson10028
CB Clyde Glover10013
CB Desmond Whalen10021
S Herman Kneiling10028
CB Ed Breckterfield10011
S Preston Cox00126
CB Greg Van Valkenberg50030
OLB Kim Houston30030
ILB Casey Richmond30033
CB Ellis Henderson20127
OLB Sherman Gregg20010
S Winston Deaton20029
CB Neil Hudgens20019
S Troy Polamalu10028
DT Nick Sampson10014
S Rufus Hodges1009
OLB Horace O'Conner01022

Blocking Statistics

ArizonaKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Deuce Lutui510128034
Tom Franz26027131
Glen Mackey23019326
Brian Anderson13026127
Hunter Mayes12019028
Darrell Givens01013010
Irving Cordero010906
Jimmie Crawford010908
Trent Stene36024028
Shawn Andrews25023025
Mark Mlazgar15025129
Deion Green1207113
Tommie Albertson1201308
Joel Strain12026031
Donnie Jeffries11021220
Aaron Sweeney110407
Bryan Grier010304

Special Teams Statistics

ArizonaTacklesSTPlays
Lenny Gibbons223
Devin Rupp214
Artie Matuatia115
Dwight Maynard110
Clyde Glover017
Rufus Richard015
Jon Chapman014
Dale Jenkins014
Tyrone Stevens010
Ed Breckterfield010
Darrell Givens09
O.J. Ellard07
Brian Anderson05
Winston Hoffman05
Corwin Webster05
Darrin Vieane05
Gerald Shepard05
Fred Karl05
Preston Cox05
Marvin Farley04
Wade Pritt04
A.J. Mills03
Jimmie Crawford03
Cole Gandy03
Darnell Dockett02
Frankie Foreman02
Charles Wilkerson02
Desmond Whalen02
Courtney Blouir02
Herman Kneiling02
Irving Cordero02
Vince Hatcher02
Leland Montgomery01
Kendall Dromeshauser01
Antonio Schneider01
Austin Hannan01
Corey Becker01
George Vogt220
K.C. Humphrey214
Glen Pei116
Clark Harris16
Sherman Gregg020
Neil Hudgens019
Wes Mason017
Rufus Hodges015
Tyrell Guthrie015
Tommie Albertson011
Gene Brock011
Timothy Wilkins09
Donovan Davison07
Aaron Sweeney06
Greg Van Valkenberg06
Deion Green06
Matthew Irwin05
Bryan Grier05
Brandon Fields04
Alan Douglas04
Donnie Jeffries04
Shawn Andrews03
Brodrick Bunkley03
Shane Wagner02
Earnest Horn01
Trent Stene01
Conrad Bridges01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left6386.3
Middle201467.3
Right166.0
None1-2-2.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left252.5
Middle22823.7
Right362.0
None000.0

ArizonaAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Matt Leinart29222111311
Kenneth Prioleau28132242601

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen2284.0
Short (0-8 Yds)88556.9
Medium (9-18 Yds)15101369.1
Long (19+ Yds)424411.0
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen1111.0
Short (0-8 Yds)128594.9
Medium (9-18 Yds)83465.8
Long (19+ Yds)71618.7

ArizonaTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Larry Fitzgerald1080107133
WR Darrin Vieane63050125
TE Dale Jenkins54119011
WR Jon Chapman32020012
WR Gus Lurie22027024
RB Austin Hannan22015017
TE Marvin Farley1105015
WR Gene Brock105343024
WR Timothy Wilkins51025119
RB Quinn Walker4113024
WR Calvin Johnson3000026
RB George Vogt3303005
RB Alan Douglas220508
WR Wes Mason1106119

ArizonaAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Austin Hannan6203.335.13
Devin Rupp144.0010.00
O.J. Ellard133.003.00
Quinn Walker4123.003.78
Alan Douglas2-4-2.002.00

ArizonaAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Matt Leinart32113.678.38
Kenneth Prioleau1188.005.96

ArizonaTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Gus Lurie111010.0013.50
WR Jon Chapman1000.006.67
TE Dale Jenkins1111.003.80
WR Gene Brock1188.004.30

ArizonaRushesConversions
Austin Hannan21
Devin Rupp20
Quinn Walker11

ArizonaAttCompConversions
Matt Leinart555
Kenneth Prioleau511

ArizonaTargCatchConversions
WR Larry Fitzgerald222
WR Gus Lurie111
WR Jon Chapman111
RB Austin Hannan111
WR Timothy Wilkins211
WR Gene Brock200
RB Quinn Walker100

SectionAttendance
Stadium67,500 (68,500 capacity)
Upper Deck20,100 (20,400)
End Zone14,500 (14,700)
Mezzanine8,400 (8,500)
Sideline Seats12,800 (13,000)
Club Seats8,900 (9,000)
Luxury Boxes2,800 (2,900)

Old 03-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #518
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Trent Cole broke his ankle and will miss 5 weeks or so.

Earl Woods will miss a few weeks with a herniated disk in his back.

Aaron Rodgers, GB, was the offensive player of the week with 28 of 35 passing for 328 yards and 3 TD's.

Lamar Rivera, Pitt, had 44 carries for 169 yards and 3 TD's.

Travis Bronson, Minn, had 7 catches for 145 yards and a TD.

DE Van O'Bryan, Wash, had 6 sacks to win defensive player of the week.

Our next game is at Atlanta which has one of the best QB's in the league in Austin Duncan. They also have one of the top RB's in Dave Mahoney. They have a solid line and decent receivers. Defensively, they are just average or slightly below average at every position except SS where Roman Harper is a very good player.

Not surprisngly, they have scored more points than any team in the league, but because of their defense giving up a lot of points they are 2-1.

I'll be using a new offense that I've been working on with an emphasis on running it to take the pressure off Kenneth.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #519
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nice start to the drive and Ginn breaks it wide open with a 42 yard run after the catch for a TD! 7-0.

Tommie Barrett who is back from an injury forces a fumble and we recover!

Walker finishes the drive with a TD run! 14-0. 5 minutes into the game.

A penalty helps us get the ball back quickly.

Walker with a 7 yard run on 3rd and 4. Walker is making it easy for Kenneth right now. Kenneth under duress flips a 2 yard TD pass to TE Clark Harris! 21-0. 4 minutes left in the 1st!

Dave Mahoney shreds us this drive and scores a 20 yard TD to end a drive he dominated. 21-7.

End of 1: Up 21-7.

We fail to convert a 3rd and 20 and punt it to their 6.

Dave Mahoney is their whole offense right now, but we stop them on the 35 and they punt.

Dave Mahoney catches a bomb before the half that sets up a FG. 21-10.

At the half, Kenneth is 12 of 15 for 155 yards.

At the end of the 3rd, Donovan nails a 47 yard FG to make it 24-10.

Kenneth with a perfect drive early in the 4th to make it 31-10. The last play was a TD pass to Ginn who went over 100 yards on the play and got his 2nd TD.

With 5 minutes left, Donovan nails a FG to make it 34-10.

Austin with a nice late drive to make it 34-16.

Austin Duncan with another nice drive to make it 34-22. Under 2 minutes left.

Game over. 34-22 win. Kenneth with his best game as a pro! 25 of 33 for 294 yards and 3 TD's.

Week 4, 2015

44 degrees, fair, 8 mph wind

Atlanta Falcons73012-22
Philadelphia Eagles210310-34

Scoring Summary
1Q: 12:43 PHI - Ted Ginn Jr. 47 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 09:56 PHI - Quinn Walker 6 run (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 04:48 PHI - Clark Harris 2 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 01:07 ATL - Dave Mahoney 20 run (Marshall Chapman extra point)
2Q: 00:10 ATL - Marshall Chapman 21 field goal
3Q: 00:36 PHI - Donovan Davison 47 field goal
4Q: 09:15 PHI - Ted Ginn Jr. 12 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
4Q: 04:26 PHI - Donovan Davison 31 field goal
4Q: 03:40 ATL - Jackie Newsome 1 pass from Austin Duncan (Dave Mahoney run for conversion failed)
4Q: 01:48 ATL - Austin Duncan 3 run (Dave Mahoney run for conversion failed)

Team StatisticsATLPHI
Record2-22-2
First Downs1921
- by Rushing65
- by Passing1116
- by Penalty20
Total Net Yards366375
- Offensive Plays5267
- Yards per Play7.045.60
Net Rushing Yards121100
- Rushing Attempts1631
- Yards per Rush7.563.23
Net Passing Yards245275
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt35 - 19 - 033 - 25 - 0
- Gross Passing Yards254294
- Sacks/Yards Lost1/93/19
- Yards per Pass Play6.817.64
Fumbles/Lost1/10/0
3rd Down Conversions0/86/15
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down9.57.8
4th Down Conversions0/10/0
Penalties/Yards8/6110/107
Punt Returns/Yards0/03/16
Kick Returns/Yards4/1003/71
Interception Ret./Yards0/00/0
2pt Conversions2/00/0
Red Zone Visits34
- Red Zone TDs/FGs2/13/1
Avg. Drive StartOWN 26OWN 36
Time of Possession23:0936:51

Drive Charts

Atlanta Falcons
112:260:38OWN 2814Fumble
19:470:52OWN 2042Punt
14:383:44OWN 38662Touchdown
212:015:16OWN 6960Punt
24:430:41OWN 4130Punt
21:111:06OWN 21275Field Goal
315:001:22OWN 2837Punt
312:241:42OWN 2832Punt
39:093:53OWN 26832Punt
30:311:47OWN 2633Punt
49:091:30OWN 9625Downs
44:200:46OWN 32568Touchdown
42:120:36OWN 44256Touchdown
Philadelphia Eagles
115:002:34OWN 31569Touchdown
111:482:01OPP 32432Touchdown
18:554:17OWN 42858Touchdown
10:543:53OWN 33612Punt
26:452:02OWN 438Punt
24:022:51OWN 16616Punt
313:381:14OWN 2235Punt
310:421:33OWN 363-6Punt
35:164:45OWN 20950Field Goal
413:444:35OWN 26974Touchdown
47:393:19OPP 34520Field Goal
43:341:22OPP 4134Missed FG
41:361:36OPP 443-2Game

Game MVP: Kenneth Prioleau, Philadelphia Eagles

Rushing Statistics

AtlantaAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Dave Mahoney151187.872051
Austin Duncan133.00301
Quinn Walker19743.891431
George Vogt7213.00700
Alan Douglas331.00300
Kenneth Prioleau221.00300

Passing Statistics

AtlantaAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Austin Duncan35192541/9149087.0
Kenneth Prioleau33252943/193470132.6

Receiving Statistics

AtlantaCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
RB Dave Mahoney6710517.5023490
WR George Foster356521.6711310
TE Fernando Sinclair2242.00030
WR Jackie Newsome2494.50081
WR Walter Farrell254120.501280
WR Roddy White1700.00000
TE Anthony Fasano132121.0018210
WR Sammie Money1166.00060
RB Victor Roark1133.00330
WR Ted Ginn Jr.6711118.5051472
WR Calvin Johnson455513.7511150
RB Quinn Walker44256.251100
WR Timothy Wilkins363511.6711170
TE Clark Harris22157.500131
FB Tommie Albertson232311.505170
WR Wes Mason242110.500160
RB Alan Douglas1166.00060
RB George Vogt1133.00030

Interception Statistics

AtlantaIntsYardsAvgTD

Fumble Statistics

AtlantaFumbRecovForceTD
Dave Mahoney1000
Tommie Barrett0100
Casey Richmond0010

Punting Statistics

AtlantaPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Irving Campbell728941.336.1533
Brandon Fields523246.446.4491

Kicking Statistics

AtlantaFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Marshall Chapman1/10/00/0211/1
Donovan Davison2/31/20/1474/4

Punt Return Statistics

AtlantaRetYardsAvgTD
Wes Mason3165.30

Kick Return Statistics

AtlantaRetYardsAvgTD
Jackie Newsome25226.00
Roddy White12323.00
Victor Roark12525.00
Wes Mason24221.00
Neil Hudgens12929.00

Defensive Statistics

AtlantaTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
CB Corey Gardner801.02731
S Dean Babb720.02330
ILB Rickey Felkey710.02325
ILB Cedric Burke600.01218
OLB Brian Toal531.02217
OLB Bert Skladanowski520.02527
DT Justin Harrell310.01822
DT John Simmons300.01314
DT Alan Branch210.01925
S Roman Harper200.02023
S Kevin Schwartz200.02230
DE Irv Boyd120.51825
DT George Matthews110.5118
OLB Neal Marrow120.01117
CB J.R. Cassidy100.02323
DT Bill Faria020.01113
DE J.R. Clinton020.02123
OLB Horace O'Conner410.01225
OLB Kim Houston320.01532
ILB Casey Richmond320.01333
S Troy Polamalu300.01325
CB Leon Hall300.0822
OLB Sherman Gregg300.037
DT Earnest Horn300.01532
DT Brodrick Bunkley210.01626
S Winston Deaton210.01634
CB Greg Van Valkenberg200.0924
DE Matthew Irwin101.049
DE Tommie Barrett110.01633
DE Mathias Kiwanuka100.01227
S Rufus Hodges100.0417
CB Ellis Henderson010.0928

Pass Rush Statistics

AtlantaSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
OLB Brian Toal1.000017
CB Corey Gardner1.000031
DE Irv Boyd0.501125
DT George Matthews0.50008
DT John Simmons0.010014
DE J.R. Clinton0.001023
DE Matthew Irwin1.00109
DT Brodrick Bunkley0.002026
DE Mathias Kiwanuka0.001027
DT Nick Sampson0.00109
DE Tommie Barrett0.001033

Pass Defense Statistics

AtlantaCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
OLB Bert Skladanowski60027
OLB Brian Toal40017
ILB Cedric Burke40018
CB Corey Gardner40031
ILB Rickey Felkey20025
S Dean Babb20030
DT Alan Branch10025
CB J.R. Cassidy10023
S Kevin Schwartz10030
CB Leon Hall32022
OLB Sherman Gregg3107
S Troy Polamalu30025
ILB Casey Richmond20033
OLB Horace O'Conner20025
OLB Kim Houston11032
S Rufus Hodges11017
S Winston Deaton11034
ILB K.C. Humphrey1003
CB Greg Van Valkenberg10024
DE Tommie Barrett10033
DT Brodrick Bunkley01026
CB Neil Hudgens0102

Blocking Statistics

AtlantaKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Donnie Sims46115034
Daniel Crane24013029
Tyson Walter12015026
Khalif Barnes11012032
Jonathan Westbrook0104117
J.R. Alcott0105010
Donnie Jeffries48020129
Joel Strain26030135
Shawn Andrews05028029
Trent Stene04027031
Tommie Albertson0309016
Mark Mlazgar01023132
Aaron Sweeney010307
Bryan Grier010405

Special Teams Statistics

AtlantaTacklesSTPlays
Roddy White217
Aaron Alexander120
Dean Babb118
J.R. Alcott117
Fernando Sinclair115
Darrelle Revis025
Victor Roark025
Neal Marrow018
Walter Farrell015
Cedric Burke013
Burt Doelle010
Jackie Newsome09
George Batiste08
Roderick Hoke08
Frankie Watkins08
Sammie Money07
Irving Campbell07
Tyson Walter06
J.R. Cassidy06
Daniel Crane06
Marshall Chapman06
Anthony Fasano05
George Matthews05
Patrick Jacobs04
Justin Harrell03
J.R. Clinton03
Corey Gardner03
Jonathan Westbrook03
John Simmons03
Kevin Schwartz03
Alan Branch02
Brian Toal02
Irv Boyd02
Bill Faria02
Rickey Felkey02
Harold Horn01
Bert Skladanowski01
George Vogt127
K.C. Humphrey117
Tommie Albertson116
Gene Brock115
Sherman Gregg026
Glen Pei020
Wes Mason019
Devin Hester015
Rufus Hodges015
Tyrell Guthrie013
Timothy Wilkins012
Greg Van Valkenberg012
Donovan Davison010
Clark Harris09
Aaron Sweeney08
Deion Green08
Shawn Andrews07
Matthew Irwin07
Bryan Grier07
Trent Stene06
Conrad Bridges06
Brandon Fields05
Quinn Walker04
Troy Polamalu03
Shane Wagner03
Neil Hudgens03
Mathias Kiwanuka02
Ellis Henderson02
Donnie Jeffries02
Horace O'Conner02
Brodrick Bunkley01
Leon Hall01
Earnest Horn01
Kim Houston01
Casey Richmond01
Winston Deaton01
Tommie Barrett01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left9798.8
Middle7426.0
Right000.0
None000.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left6305.0
Middle19593.1
Right5122.4
None1-1-1.0

AtlantaAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Austin Duncan35197118600
Kenneth Prioleau33251230210

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen3372.3
Short (0-8 Yds)149473.4
Medium (9-18 Yds)62376.2
Long (19+ Yds)12516313.6
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen0000.0
Short (0-8 Yds)14121238.8
Medium (9-18 Yds)18131719.5
Long (19+ Yds)1000.0

AtlantaTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Roddy White7110025
RB Dave Mahoney760105327
WR George Foster53065219
WR Walter Farrell52041121
WR Jackie Newsome4209025
TE Anthony Fasano31021120
TE Fernando Sinclair2204011
WR Sammie Money110601
RB Victor Roark110309
WR Ted Ginn Jr.760111126
WR Timothy Wilkins63135022
WR Calvin Johnson54055027
RB Quinn Walker44025028
WR Wes Mason42221011
FB Tommie Albertson32023016
TE Clark Harris22015025
RB Alan Douglas110603
RB George Vogt110307

AtlantaAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Austin Duncan133.003.00
Dave Mahoney12020.007.87
Quinn Walker2136.503.89

AtlantaAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Austin Duncan1111.007.26
Kenneth Prioleau44328.008.91

AtlantaTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Jackie Newsome1111.002.25
TE Clark Harris1122.007.50
WR Calvin Johnson111515.0011.00
WR Ted Ginn Jr.111212.0015.86
RB George Vogt1133.003.00

AtlantaRushesConversions
Dave Mahoney10
Quinn Walker53
Alan Douglas10
Kenneth Prioleau10

AtlantaAttCompConversions
Austin Duncan610
Kenneth Prioleau653

AtlantaTargCatchConversions
RB Dave Mahoney210
WR Roddy White100
TE Anthony Fasano100
WR Jackie Newsome100
WR Walter Farrell100
FB Tommie Albertson211
TE Clark Harris111
WR Wes Mason110
WR Timothy Wilkins111
RB George Vogt110

SectionAttendance
End Zone14,500 (14,700)
Mezzanine8,400 (8,500)
Club Seats8,900 (9,000)

Old 03-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #520
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Brock drops a TD pass and that makes us settle for a FG from the 3. 3-0.

Horace with a pick to get us the ball back on their 39!

End of 1: Up 3-0, despite Kenneth helping us move it well.

Kenneth scrambles 1 yard for a TD!!! 10-0.

Greg VV gets our 2nd pick of the game with 4 seconds left in the half and returns it to their 37. Long FG attempt... missed.

We are up 10-0 at the half. Kenneth is 10 of 16 for 110 yards with a rushing TD. They are getting good pressure on him, otherwise we would be doing even better.

We've held Winfred to 8 of 20 passing.

Their defense stops us on the 6. 13-0 on the FG.

We sack the QB and force a fumble, but they recover. We force a fumble the next play and recover it on our 35.

Ginn with a minor ankle injury.

End of 3: Up 13-0.

Kenneth suffers a minor ankle injury early in the 4th.

That doesn't stop him from driving us down the field. However, they stop us on the 9. 16-0 on the FG. 10 minutes left.

Game over. 16-0 win. Their defensive line got great pressure and it slowed Kenneth down, but he did just enough.

Week 5, 2015

54 degrees, fair, 1 mph wind

New Orleans Saints0000-0
Philadelphia Eagles3733-16

Scoring Summary
1Q: 04:10 PHI - Donovan Davison 21 field goal
2Q: 11:25 PHI - Kenneth Prioleau 1 run (Donovan Davison extra point)
3Q: 08:25 PHI - Donovan Davison 23 field goal
4Q: 09:51 PHI - Donovan Davison 26 field goal

Team StatisticsNOSPHI
Record0-53-2
First Downs1220
- by Rushing16
- by Passing911
- by Penalty23
Total Net Yards230250
- Offensive Plays5571
- Yards per Play4.183.52
Net Rushing Yards6495
- Rushing Attempts1439
- Yards per Rush4.572.44
Net Passing Yards166155
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt38 - 17 - 229 - 15 - 0
- Gross Passing Yards184175
- Sacks/Yards Lost3/183/20
- Yards per Pass Play4.054.84
Fumbles/Lost4/20/0
3rd Down Conversions3/134/15
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down10.48.3
4th Down Conversions1/20/0
Penalties/Yards13/757/54
Punt Returns/Yards3/102/8
Kick Returns/Yards3/711/21
Interception Ret./Yards0/02/0
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits04
- Red Zone TDs/FGs0/01/3
Avg. Drive StartOWN 23OWN 35
Time of Possession23:5836:02

Drive Charts

New Orleans Saints
112:162:13OWN 35624Punt
14:031:54OWN 2937Punt
10:300:09OWN 2010Interception
211:151:40OWN 20423Punt
28:282:27OWN 2557Punt
21:511:47OWN 4526Interception
315:001:57OWN 2338Punt
38:174:06OWN 20745Fumble
30:252:43OWN 2061Punt
411:220:50OWN 212-13Fumble
49:431:35OWN 3739Punt
44:451:32OWN 30538Downs
42:002:00OWN 25630Game
Philadelphia Eagles
115:002:44OWN 1852Punt
110:036:00OWN 121284Field Goal
12:091:39OWN 39419Punt
10:214:06OPP 391039Touchdown
29:351:07OWN 2630Punt
26:014:10OWN 9731Punt
20:040:04OPP 3700Missed FG
313:034:46OWN 33961Field Goal
34:113:46OWN 35720Punt
412:421:20OWN 403-2Punt
410:320:49OPP 83-1Field Goal
48:083:23OWN 552Punt
43:131:13OWN 3230Punt

Game MVP: Bruce Tyler, New Orleans Saints

Rushing Statistics

New OrleansAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Reggie Bush11454.09800
Winfred Tubbs2168.00900
Preston Poon133.00300
Quinn Walker27501.851210
George Vogt9353.89600
Kenneth Prioleau3103.33601

Passing Statistics

New OrleansAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Winfred Tubbs38171843/18034237.6
Kenneth Prioleau29151753/20032070.3

Receiving Statistics

New OrleansCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
WR Anquan Boldin567014.0013280
RB Reggie Bush37144.671370
RB Britt Carpenter2310.50510
TE Dustin Blincoe222613.000140
WR Charlie Kelley23147.000120
TE Martin Rucker141818.004180
WR Mitchell Roberson1377.00170
WR Preston Poon183434.006340
WR Ty Hamilton0200.00000
WR Calvin Johnson678313.8322260
WR Ted Ginn Jr.485413.500320
RB Quinn Walker232010.001130
WR Wes Mason23136.50080
TE Tyrell Guthrie1155.00050
TE Clark Harris0100.00000
FB Tommie Albertson0100.00000
WR Timothy Wilkins0400.00000
WR Gene Brock0100.00000

Interception Statistics

New OrleansIntsYardsAvgTD
CB Greg Van Valkenberg100.000
OLB Horace O'Conner100.000

Fumble Statistics

New OrleansFumbRecovForceTD
Winfred Tubbs2000
Mitchell Roberson1100
Anquan Boldin1000
Casey Raymond0100
Earnest Horn0110
Casey Richmond0100
Troy Polamalu0010
Brodrick Bunkley0010
Tommie Albertson0010

Punting Statistics

New OrleansPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Chris Cho726838.337.1513
Brandon Fields839449.343.0632

Kicking Statistics

New OrleansFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Donovan Davison3/40/10/1261/1

Punt Return Statistics

New OrleansRetYardsAvgTD
Anquan Boldin3103.30
Sedrick Ware284.00

Kick Return Statistics

New OrleansRetYardsAvgTD
Mitchell Roberson37123.70
Wes Mason12121.00

Defensive Statistics

New OrleansTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
OLB Keith Ellison800.03122
CB Jimmie Segers800.03932
ILB Bruce Tyler702.03124
DT Floyd Branch721.03127
DT Kenny Battles520.02521
S Josh Bullocks410.03529
CB Marcus McCauley310.02122
ILB Skip Wilkerson300.088
DE Will Smith230.03026
OLB Shannon Card220.03029
DE Marcus Russ220.03026
CB Brian Tribble210.03526
S Max Chapman200.098
TE Martin Rucker10---------
DT Matt Fitzgerald100.096
WR Preston Poon10---------
OLB Dean Rodriguez020.01311
DT Carlton Wilhelm010.01411
ILB Juan McKinney010.0102
ILB Casey Richmond720.01134
DT Earnest Horn401.01037
OLB Kim Houston340.01439
S Winston Deaton300.01137
DE Mathias Kiwanuka211.01134
S Troy Polamalu210.01236
OLB Horace O'Conner210.01123
CB Ellis Henderson200.0932
CB Greg Van Valkenberg200.0624
DT Brodrick Bunkley111.01332
CB Leon Hall110.0933
ILB K.C. Humphrey100.035
DE Tommie Barrett100.01238
DT Conrad Bridges100.067
CB Neil Hudgens100.0510

Pass Rush Statistics

New OrleansSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
ILB Bruce Tyler2.000024
DT Floyd Branch1.011027
DE Marcus Russ0.011026
DE Will Smith0.001026
DT Alfred Mersky0.00105
DE Mathias Kiwanuka1.001134
DT Brodrick Bunkley1.001032
DT Earnest Horn1.001037
DT Conrad Bridges0.00107
OLB Horace O'Conner0.001023

Pass Defense Statistics

New OrleansCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
CB Jimmie Segers40032
S Josh Bullocks20029
OLB Keith Ellison20022
CB Marcus McCauley20022
ILB Skip Wilkerson1008
S Max Chapman1008
CB Brian Tribble10026
DT Floyd Branch10027
DE Marcus Russ10026
ILB Bruce Tyler01024
ILB Juan McKinney0102
OLB Dean Rodriguez01011
ILB Casey Richmond41034
S Winston Deaton22037
S Troy Polamalu20036
DT Earnest Horn20037
OLB Kim Houston20039
CB Leon Hall11033
OLB Horace O'Conner10123
CB Ellis Henderson10032
DT Conrad Bridges1007
CB Neil Hudgens10010
CB Greg Van Valkenberg01124

Blocking Statistics

New OrleansKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Roger Summers24012036
Courtney Reeves23013034
Junior Wimmer1205013
Casey Raymond03011133
Jammal Brown00013129
Dwight Everett000117
Mark Mlazgar35234026
Shawn Andrews25035126
Donnie Jeffries2501808
Trent Stene19034131
Joel Strain15036030
Clark Harris12024013
Aaron Sweeney020416
Winston Justice01021024
Tommie Albertson0101706
Deion Green010302

Special Teams Statistics

New OrleansTacklesSTPlays
Anquan Boldin219
Julio Gonzalez17
Marcus McCauley025
Britt Carpenter020
Dean Rodriguez017
Dean Kuszewski013
Richie Monroe012
Dustin Blincoe011
Ty Hamilton010
Mitchell Roberson010
Josh Bullocks08
Martin Rucker08
Skip Wilkerson07
Matt Fitzgerald07
Junior Wimmer07
Alfred Mersky07
Juan McKinney07
Roger Summers07
Chris Cho07
Dwight Everett07
Wayne Creekmur06
Charlie Kelley06
Will Smith05
Brian Tribble05
Floyd Branch05
Casey Raymond04
Jimmie Segers04
Marcus Russ04
Jammal Brown03
Keith Ellison03
Bruce Tyler03
Carlton Wilhelm02
Shannon Card02
Kenny Battles02
Johnny Horn02
Rob Bironas01
Max Chapman01
Preston Poon01
Tommie Albertson215
K.C. Humphrey214
Sedrick Ware127
Aaron Sweeney112
George Vogt025
Sherman Gregg020
Glen Pei017
Neil Hudgens015
Tyrell Guthrie014
Donnie Jeffries012
Wes Mason012
Shawn Andrews011
Bryan Grier010
Gene Brock010
Donovan Davison09
Brandon Fields08
Matthew Irwin07
Greg Van Valkenberg06
Trent Stene05
Rufus Hodges05
Tommie Barrett05
Shane Wagner04
Clark Harris04
Deion Green03
Brodrick Bunkley02
Timothy Wilkins02
Horace O'Conner01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left111.0
Middle9465.1
Right4174.3
None000.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left9283.1
Middle29632.2
Right144.0
None000.0

New OrleansAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Winfred Tubbs38172365512
Kenneth Prioleau29153323400

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen6481.3
Short (0-8 Yds)116444.0
Medium (9-18 Yds)125705.8
Long (19+ Yds)92626.9
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen0000.0
Short (0-8 Yds)138544.2
Medium (9-18 Yds)145634.5
Long (19+ Yds)225829.0

New OrleansTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Preston Poon81234130
RB Reggie Bush73314025
WR Anquan Boldin65070121
TE Martin Rucker41018023
RB Britt Carpenter3201014
WR Charlie Kelley3211406
WR Mitchell Roberson3107030
TE Dustin Blincoe2202604
WR Ty Hamilton2000028
WR Ted Ginn Jr.84154122
WR Calvin Johnson76083223
WR Timothy Wilkins4000025
RB Quinn Walker32020023
WR Wes Mason32013016
TE Clark Harris1000013
FB Tommie Albertson100006
TE Tyrell Guthrie1105019
WR Gene Brock101001

New OrleansAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Quinn Walker5122.401.85
George Vogt133.003.89
Kenneth Prioleau111.003.33

New OrleansAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Kenneth Prioleau104232.306.03

New OrleansTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Timothy Wilkins3000.000.00
WR Calvin Johnson1166.0011.86
WR Ted Ginn Jr.1144.006.75
RB Quinn Walker1000.006.67
FB Tommie Albertson1000.000.00
WR Wes Mason1188.004.33
TE Tyrell Guthrie1155.005.00
WR Gene Brock1000.000.00

New OrleansRushesConversions
Reggie Bush11
Quinn Walker41
George Vogt11
Kenneth Prioleau10

New OrleansAttCompConversions
Winfred Tubbs1272
Kenneth Prioleau622

New OrleansTargCatchConversions
WR Anquan Boldin331
WR Preston Poon300
RB Reggie Bush210
WR Charlie Kelley221
TE Martin Rucker100
WR Mitchell Roberson110
WR Calvin Johnson222
WR Timothy Wilkins200
WR Wes Mason100
WR Gene Brock100

SectionAttendance
End Zone14,500 (14,700)
Mezzanine8,400 (8,500)
Club Seats8,900 (9,000)

Old 04-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #521
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Howard Reymann, Carolina's Rookie QB taken 29th overall was the offensive player of the week with 26 of 34 passing for 276 yards and 4 TD's.

Perry Fitzgerald, GB's RB had 31 carries for 205 yards.

WR Shannon Bridges, Bal, had 8 catches for 139 yards.

DE Irv Boyd, Atl, had 5 tackles and 3.5 sacks to win defensive player of the week.

Our next game is at Carolina facing the rookie QB. Their offensive line is very good and their front 7 is solid all around except for at DT where injuries have hit them hard. Their secondary is very poor. As a result, they are 2-3 and their pass defense is 30th. I've really tweaked our pass offense to make Kenneth even more effective and I'm expecting a huge day today.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #522
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

At the end of 1, we are tied 3-3.

With 5 minutes left, Carolina makes it 10-3.

Kenneth with 2 quick passes to get us down most of the field, but we get stopped inside the 10. 10-6.

Halftime: Down 10-6. Kenneth is 7 of 18 for 118 yards so far.

A short FG makes it 10-9 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd.

End of 3: Down 10-9.

With 6:29 left, we make it 12-10, our lead.

Neil Hudgens, our young corner, returns a fumbled punt for a TD. 19-10.

Game over. 19-10 win for us. Not a great game for Kenneth, but a solid win for the team and him.

Week 6, 2015

played in Carolina, NC

68 degrees, fair, 2 mph wind

Philadelphia Eagles33310-19
Carolina Panthers3700-10

Scoring Summary
1Q: 06:42 PHI - Donovan Davison 31 field goal
1Q: 01:53 CAR - Brandon Countu 34 field goal
2Q: 05:28 CAR - Antonio Adelman 13 pass from Howard Reymann (Brandon Countu extra point)
2Q: 02:34 PHI - Donovan Davison 25 field goal
3Q: 09:32 PHI - Donovan Davison 31 field goal
4Q: 06:36 PHI - Donovan Davison 24 field goal
4Q: 03:01 PHI - Neil Hudgens 93 fumble return (Donovan Davison extra point)

Team StatisticsPHICAR
Record4-22-4
First Downs1517
- by Rushing57
- by Passing810
- by Penalty20
Total Net Yards296280
- Offensive Plays5869
- Yards per Play5.104.06
Net Rushing Yards95131
- Rushing Attempts2932
- Yards per Rush3.284.09
Net Passing Yards201149
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt29 - 15 - 133 - 17 - 0
- Gross Passing Yards201178
- Sacks/Yards Lost0/04/29
- Yards per Pass Play6.934.03
Fumbles/Lost2/00/0
3rd Down Conversions7/166/16
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down10.27.4
4th Down Conversions0/00/2
Penalties/Yards6/456/45
Punt Returns/Yards3/212/6
Kick Returns/Yards2/435/102
Interception Ret./Yards0/01/11
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits42
- Red Zone TDs/FGs0/41/1
Avg. Drive StartOWN 28OWN 34
Time of Possession28:1331:47

Drive Charts

Philadelphia Eagles
19:423:07OWN 41745Field Goal
11:472:54OWN 24515Punt
212:291:50OPP 483-1Interception
25:222:56OWN 28764Field Goal
21:021:02OWN 25524Half
315:005:35OWN 201266Field Goal
36:221:56OWN 223-2Punt
33:061:29OWN 43-3Punt
412:255:56OWN 411152Field Goal
41:110:35OWN 2531Punt
Carolina Panthers
115:005:18OWN 221044Missed FG
16:354:48OWN 36947Field Goal
213:531:24OWN 203-7Punt
210:395:17OWN 481152Touchdown
22:261:24OWN 2636Punt
39:253:03OWN 3959Punt
34:261:20OWN 4735Punt
31:374:12OPP 45911Missed FG
46:293:35OWN 39519Punt
42:541:43OWN 12763Downs
40:360:36OWN 3746Downs

Game MVP: Donovan Davison, Philadelphia Eagles

Rushing Statistics

Quinn Walker22813.682320
George Vogt441.00200
Kenneth Prioleau3103.33500
CarolinaAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Darrin Burke22873.95900
Jamal Shell7314.431210
Howard Reymann3134.33700

Passing Statistics

Kenneth Prioleau29152010/0037159.7
CarolinaAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Howard Reymann33171784/29141077.6

Receiving Statistics

WR Timothy Wilkins566613.206200
WR Calvin Johnson4105814.5014210
TE Clark Harris25147.000110
RB Quinn Walker22136.50090
WR Ted Ginn Jr.133737.000370
WR Wes Mason131313.004130
CarolinaCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
WR Andre Johnson577815.6023410
TE Southpark Benton45266.5013100
WR Max Farmer454210.502140
WR Antonio Adelman171313.000131
RB Jamal Shell1122.00020
RB Darrin Burke141010.000100
TE Mario Kerr1277.00070
WR Ron Lafrance0200.00000

Interception Statistics

CarolinaIntsYardsAvgTD
S Jim Hildebrand11111.000

Fumble Statistics

Wes Mason1000
Kenneth Prioleau1000
Neil Hudgens0101
Mark Mlazgar0100
CarolinaFumbRecovForceTD
Jamal Shell0010
Henry Farr0010

Punting Statistics

Brandon Fields416140.338.8480
CarolinaPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Cornell Rogers520841.637.4483

Kicking Statistics

Donovan Davison4/40/00/0311/1
CarolinaFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Brandon Countu1/30/20/2341/1

Punt Return Statistics

Sedrick Ware2157.50
Wes Mason166.00
CarolinaRetYardsAvgTD
Antonio Adelman263.00

Kick Return Statistics

Wes Mason24321.50
CarolinaRetYardsAvgTD
Terry Hammond510220.40

Defensive Statistics

ILB Casey Richmond1050.02733
DT Earnest Horn821.02628
OLB Kim Houston820.03035
OLB Horace O'Conner500.02324
DT Brodrick Bunkley301.01820
S Winston Deaton320.02932
S Troy Polamalu310.02728
DT Conrad Bridges300.01622
CB Neil Hudgens300.01723
DE Matthew Irwin111.01618
DE Tommie Barrett101.03131
OLB Sherman Gregg110.0813
ILB K.C. Humphrey110.052
DE Mathias Kiwanuka100.02027
CB Ellis Henderson100.086
RB George Vogt10---------
CarolinaTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
OLB Rico Howard610.01616
S Jim Hildebrand600.02927
S Willie McGee600.02728
ILB Mack Washington520.01922
DT Marvin Patton350.02525
OLB Thomas Davis300.02218
CB Andy Houston300.01723
ILB Henry Farr210.0107
DE Quentin Moses200.02428
DE Scottie Li200.02123
DT Tony Lyle110.02218
OLB Warren Loverne100.0128
DE Leon Cooley100.075
CB Todd Berkhofer100.0817
CB Terry Hammond100.02217
S Jamal Brooks100.01311

Pass Rush Statistics

DT Earnest Horn1.010028
DT Brodrick Bunkley1.001020
DE Matthew Irwin1.001018
DE Tommie Barrett1.000031
DT Conrad Bridges0.010022
CarolinaSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
DT Tony Lyle0.020018
DE Quentin Moses0.010028
DT Marvin Patton0.002025
OLB Thomas Davis0.001018

Pass Defense Statistics

OLB Kim Houston40035
OLB Horace O'Conner30024
S Troy Polamalu21028
ILB Casey Richmond20033
CB Neil Hudgens20023
S Winston Deaton11032
DT Brodrick Bunkley10020
DT Earnest Horn10028
DT Conrad Bridges10022
CarolinaCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
S Jim Hildebrand40127
CB Andy Houston31023
ILB Mack Washington30022
S Willie McGee21028
CB Todd Berkhofer11017
OLB Rico Howard10016
ILB Henry Farr1007
S Jamal Brooks01011

Blocking Statistics

Trent Stene28228025
Joel Strain25028028
Winston Justice15021022
Shawn Andrews13021023
Mark Mlazgar13027027
Aaron Sweeney020806
Donnie Jeffries010807
CarolinaKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Jumbo Feugill55031126
Don Beaty46024126
J.B. Thorkelson2201217
Norm Knight13030135
Jake Johnston12017017
Irv Chandler1109019
Walter Anderson05032037
Jordan Gross04020030
Eddie Bradford010205

Special Teams Statistics

Sedrick Ware424
K.C. Humphrey213
Tommie Albertson19
George Vogt022
Sherman Gregg020
Neil Hudgens016
Tyrell Guthrie015
Glen Pei015
Wes Mason013
Gene Brock013
Donovan Davison010
Donnie Jeffries08
Aaron Sweeney08
Matthew Irwin08
Bryan Grier08
Tommie Barrett08
Shawn Andrews07
Greg Van Valkenberg07
Clark Harris06
Rufus Hodges06
Timothy Wilkins05
Shane Wagner04
Brandon Fields04
Brodrick Bunkley03
Casey Richmond03
Winston Deaton03
Horace O'Conner03
Troy Polamalu02
Leon Hall02
Ellis Henderson02
Earnest Horn02
Kim Houston02
Trent Stene02
Deion Green01
Conrad Bridges01
CarolinaTacklesSTPlays
Jamal Shell221
Henry Farr216
Ron Harmon18
Karl Horner017
Mario Kerr016
Antonio Adelman013
Jim Hildebrand013
Mike Spriggs012
Les Pinson010
Ron Lafrance010
Warren Loverne09
J.J. Meyer09
Jamal Brooks09
Kenny Rosano08
Irv Chandler08
J.B. Thorkelson08
Terry Hammond08
Jake Johnston08
Eddie Bradford07
Rico Howard07
Brandon Countu06
Jordan Gross05
Cornell Rogers05
Southpark Benton04
Scottie Li04
Willie McGee04
Andy Houston04
Thomas Davis03
Don Beaty03
Leon Cooley03
Shannon Whalen03
Tony Lyle03
Quentin Moses02
Marvin Patton02
Todd Berkhofer02
Mack Washington02
Darren Galloway02
Jumbo Feugill01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left5255.0
Middle21633.0
Right372.3
None000.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left2178.5
Middle25963.8
Right5183.6
None000.0

Kenneth Prioleau29153124301
CarolinaAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Howard Reymann33172462200

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen0000.0
Short (0-8 Yds)33196.3
Medium (9-18 Yds)15101258.3
Long (19+ Yds)112575.2
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen53183.6
Short (0-8 Yds)116343.1
Medium (9-18 Yds)117857.7
Long (19+ Yds)61416.8

WR Calvin Johnson104158125
WR Timothy Wilkins65066118
TE Clark Harris52014023
WR Ted Ginn Jr.31037118
WR Wes Mason31113011
RB Quinn Walker22013022
CarolinaTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Andre Johnson75178227
WR Antonio Adelman71213026
TE Southpark Benton54026030
WR Max Farmer54142017
RB Darrin Burke41210028
WR Ron Lafrance2000014
TE Mario Kerr210709
RB Jamal Shell110209

Quinn Walker362.003.68
George Vogt331.001.00
CarolinaAttYardsAvgOverall Avg

Kenneth Prioleau63264.336.93
CarolinaAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Howard Reymann32206.675.39

WR Calvin Johnson2173.505.80
WR Timothy Wilkins22199.5011.00
TE Clark Harris1000.002.80
WR Wes Mason1000.004.33
CarolinaTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Andre Johnson1000.0011.14
TE Southpark Benton1177.005.20
WR Antonio Adelman111313.001.86

Quinn Walker62
Kenneth Prioleau21
CarolinaRushesConversions
Darrin Burke42
Jamal Shell21
Howard Reymann22

Kenneth Prioleau874
CarolinaAttCompConversions
Howard Reymann721

WR Timothy Wilkins442
WR Calvin Johnson222
TE Clark Harris100
WR Wes Mason110
CarolinaTargCatchConversions
WR Antonio Adelman400
WR Andre Johnson110
WR Max Farmer111
WR Ron Lafrance100

SectionAttendance
Stadium53,200 (73,300 capacity)
Upper Deck15,400 (21,400)
End Zone11,000 (15,400)
Mezzanine6,400 (8,900)
Sideline Seats9,700 (13,600)
Club Seats7,200 (10,100)
Luxury Boxes3,500 (3,900)

Old 04-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #523
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Brady Quinn, Det, was the offensive player of the week with 22 of 27 passing for 309 yards and 3 TD's.

Arnold Ramirez, Mia, a former 3rd round pick, was the leading rusher with 35 carries for 140 yards and a TD.

Roy Williams, Det, had 5 catches for 140 yards and a TD.

DE Arnie Finley, Sea, had 4 tackles and 2.5 sacks to win defensive player of the week.

Our next game is at TB. They are starting a young QB, Gilbert Luthye who is a 3rd year former undrafted FA. The rest of the offense is good, but the QB is hurting them them this year. Defensively, they are excellent with a brilliant LDT who is rated 99/99 named Terry Hollis. Terry was the #1 pick overall in the draft 2 years ago. His only weakness is his punishing hitter ability which is "only" 89.

TB is 3-3 and their run defense is 1st overall while their pass defense is 5th. Their passing offense is 31st while their rushing offense is 20th.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #524
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We exchange failed drives, before their 2nd drive ends with a fumble that gives us the ball on their 38. Kenneth leads us down the short field ending in a 9 yard TD pass to Ginn! 7-0.

TB strikes quickly to tie it up 7-7.

Ginn goes down early in our next drive

End of 1: Tied 7-7.

10-7 on a short FG to give us the lead back.

TB ties it up again. 10-10.

Halftime: 10-10. Kenneth is 6 of 8 for 96 yards so far.

Donovan misses a 43 yard FG for us.

TB takes a 3 point lead with 6 minutes left in the 3rd.

End of 3: Down 13-10, and they are about to score.

TD to make it 20-10 on a 6 yard run.

Kenneth to Calvin for a TD with 5:39 left. Down 20-17.

We force a fumble, but a defensive penalty against us gives them the ball right back.

We force a punt with 2 minutes left. On our own 18.

Kenneth with a bomb to our TE for 45 yards! Then, he gets sacked. That sets up a long FG attempt which Donovan nails! 20-20. We are going into OT.

We force a 3 and out, but start on our own 6.

We are stopped on our 42 and punt.

We go back and forth, but neither team is able to get into FG range. Tie game. 20-20. Not a bad day for our offense against a very good defense.

Week 7, 2015

played in Tampa Bay, FL

69 degrees, fair, 10 mph wind

Philadelphia Eagles73010-20
Tampa Bay Buccaneers7337-20

Scoring Summary
1Q: 07:21 PHI - Ted Ginn Jr. 9 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 03:04 TBY - Mark Clayton 9 pass from Gilbert Luthye (Neil Rackers extra point)
2Q: 11:57 PHI - Donovan Davison 27 field goal
2Q: 06:43 TBY - Neil Rackers 29 field goal
3Q: 06:09 TBY - Neil Rackers 45 field goal
4Q: 15:00 TBY - Rusty Carraher 6 run (Neil Rackers extra point)
4Q: 05:47 PHI - Calvin Johnson 10 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
4Q: 00:18 PHI - Donovan Davison 49 field goal

Team StatisticsPHITBY
Record4-2-13-3-1
First Downs2228
- by Rushing712
- by Passing1213
- by Penalty33
Total Net Yards337438
- Offensive Plays6683
- Yards per Play5.115.28
Net Rushing Yards119239
- Rushing Attempts3546
- Yards per Rush3.405.20
Net Passing Yards218199
- Att./Comp./Intrcpt26 - 15 - 035 - 20 - 0
- Gross Passing Yards249214
- Sacks/Yards Lost5/312/15
- Yards per Pass Play7.035.38
Fumbles/Lost1/01/1
3rd Down Conversions8/1810/18
- Avg. YtG on 3rd Down11.35.5
4th Down Conversions1/10/0
Penalties/Yards15/13111/74
Punt Returns/Yards3/82/15
Kick Returns/Yards3/1014/73
Interception Ret./Yards0/00/0
2pt Conversions0/00/0
Red Zone Visits33
- Red Zone TDs/FGs2/12/1
Avg. Drive StartOWN 33OWN 23
Time of Possession34:0840:53

Drive Charts

Philadelphia Eagles
113:372:01OWN 394-1Punt
19:502:38OPP 42642Touchdown
12:596:08OWN 201170Field Goal
26:382:15OPP 463-7Punt
315:002:41OWN 44430Missed FG
36:021:40OWN 313-11Punt
414:542:17OWN 20514Punt
411:265:47OWN 201180Touchdown
42:061:54OWN 18850Field Goal
OT112:355:08OWN 6936Punt
OT13:261:46OWN 1939Punt
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
115:001:23OWN 2836Punt
111:361:46OWN 11431Fumble
17:124:13OWN 36864Touchdown
211:515:13OWN 201168Field Goal
24:234:23OWN 21153Half
312:196:17OWN 331039Field Goal
34:224:28OWN 45955Touchdown
412:371:11OWN 19516Punt
45:393:33OWN 18724Punt
40:120:12OWN 20437Half
OT115:002:25OWN 3337Punt
OT17:274:01OWN 20726Punt
OT11:401:40OWN 6424Game

Game MVP: Kenneth Prioleau, Philadelphia Eagles

Rushing Statistics

Quinn Walker28963.431340
Alan Douglas6183.001810
Kenneth Prioleau155.00500
Tampa BayAttYardsAvgLG10+TD
Carnell Williams261505.772840
Bryan Elrod16744.631610
Gilbert Luthye393.001010
Rusty Carraher166.00601

Passing Statistics

Kenneth Prioleau26152495/312450115.7
Tampa BayAttCompYardsSk/YdTDLGIntRate
Gilbert Luthye35202142/15131084.7

Receiving Statistics

WR Calvin Johnson71310414.8614281
WR Ted Ginn Jr.334816.009221
WR Gene Brock226733.509450
RB Quinn Walker1122.00020
WR Wes Mason1399.00090
WR Timothy Wilkins131919.006190
Tampa BayCatchTargYardsAvgYACLGTD
WR Keary Colbert36299.672160
WR Mark Clayton354314.333181
TE Alex Smith35299.672120
WR Paul Gelenaw343311.007180
RB Carnell Williams2494.50550
WR Patrick Ramsey232211.000110
WR Bryant Conarroe1355.00050
TE Terrell Syvrud123131.000310
FB Rusty Carraher121414.0012140
RB Bryan Elrod11-1-1.000-10

Interception Statistics

Tampa BayIntsYardsAvgTD

Fumble Statistics

Kenneth Prioleau1000
Shawn Andrews0100
Kim Houston0100
Casey Richmond0010
Tampa BayFumbRecovForceTD
Carnell Williams1000
Neal Voss0010

Punting Statistics

Brandon Fields632854.748.8664
Tampa BayPuntYardsAvgNetLGIn20
Rico Haggerty522945.840.2653

Kicking Statistics

Donovan Davison2/31/20/0492/2
Tampa BayFGs40+Yd50+YdLGPAT
Neil Rackers2/21/10/0452/2

Punt Return Statistics

Sedrick Ware252.50
Wes Mason133.00
Tampa BayRetYardsAvgTD
Patrick Ramsey2157.50

Kick Return Statistics

Wes Mason310133.70
Tampa BayRetYardsAvgTD
Mark Clayton35418.00
Bryan Elrod11919.00

Defensive Statistics

ILB Casey Richmond1320.04335
S Winston Deaton1120.04433
OLB Kim Houston750.04232
CB Neil Hudgens610.03531
OLB Horace O'Conner510.03024
DE Mathias Kiwanuka420.53730
DT Earnest Horn410.03430
DT Brodrick Bunkley330.52923
DT Conrad Bridges300.0118
DE Tommie Barrett201.04332
S Troy Polamalu220.04130
CB Devin Hester110.03328
ILB K.C. Humphrey100.032
DE Matthew Irwin100.097
S Rufus Hodges020.0117
DT Nick Sampson010.01815
Tampa BayTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
DT Terry Hollis811.03328
S B.J. Mesaros720.03429
OLB Mo Olivo600.0159
OLB Neal Voss412.02116
DE Dennis Lang411.03427
OLB Paul Posluszny410.01618
CB J.T. Koppen410.02523
S Leonard Logan400.01718
ILB DeMeco Ryans320.03025
CB Kevin Lyle300.01718
DE Ted Tyler200.02828
DE Rufus Beyer101.038
DT Travis Johnson120.02417
DE Tim Crowder120.096
S Will Allen100.03127
ILB Dexter Jeffries020.01914

Pass Rush Statistics

DE Tommie Barrett1.012032
DE Mathias Kiwanuka0.501030
DT Brodrick Bunkley0.500023
ILB Casey Richmond0.001235
DT Earnest Horn0.001130
DT Nick Sampson0.001015
Tampa BaySackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
OLB Neal Voss2.000016
DE Dennis Lang1.001027
DT Terry Hollis1.001028
DE Rufus Beyer1.00008
DT Travis Johnson0.011017
DE Ted Tyler0.001028

Pass Defense Statistics

CB Neil Hudgens50031
S Winston Deaton41033
ILB Casey Richmond22035
CB Devin Hester21028
S Troy Polamalu20030
OLB Horace O'Conner20024
DE Mathias Kiwanuka11030
OLB Kim Houston11032
ILB K.C. Humphrey1002
Tampa BayCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
S B.J. Mesaros30029
CB J.T. Koppen30023
OLB Mo Olivo2009
CB Kevin Lyle20018
S Leonard Logan20018
S Will Allen10027
ILB Dexter Jeffries10014
OLB Neal Voss10016
ILB DeMeco Ryans01025

Blocking Statistics

Trent Stene311133026
Mark Mlazgar29035131
Shawn Andrews16027020
Tommie Albertson1201608
Deion Green11018213
Winston Justice11030026
Donnie Jeffries02022123
Clark Harris01020020
Aaron Sweeney0108011
Bryan Grier000215
Tampa BayKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Edwin Gillespie613444035
Gilbert Zimmerman510042031
Max Lynch47035027
Spencer Roberts26016011
David Donovan14011010
Wade Hall11032128
Alex Smith11031024
Darrin Foreman02044132
Terrell Syvrud01012012

Special Teams Statistics

Sedrick Ware421
Tommie Albertson120
Shawn Andrews15
Sherman Gregg021
George Vogt020
Glen Pei020
Earl Woods018
Wes Mason016
Gene Brock016
Neil Hudgens012
Leon Hall011
Tyrell Guthrie010
Aaron Sweeney09
Bryan Grier09
Deion Green09
Donovan Davison09
K.C. Humphrey07
Rufus Hodges07
Brandon Fields06
Timothy Wilkins06
Clark Harris05
Matthew Irwin05
Winston Justice04
Mathias Kiwanuka04
Trent Stene04
Conrad Bridges04
Shane Wagner03
Troy Polamalu02
Nick Sampson02
Kim Houston02
Casey Richmond02
Winston Deaton02
Tommie Barrett02
Horace O'Conner02
Brodrick Bunkley01
Devin Hester01
Tampa BayTacklesSTPlays
Cornelius Wagner128
Patrick Ramsey123
Mark Clayton116
Bryan Elrod114
Keary Colbert111
Rusty Carraher17
Norman Henderson023
Vincent Frint018
J.T. Koppen018
Dennis Lang015
Dexter Jeffries012
Terrell Syvrud011
Mo Olivo08
Brad Butler07
David Donovan07
Rufus Beyer07
Ted Tyler07
Wally McCotter07
Spencer Roberts07
Nate Kaeding05
Alex Smith05
Rico Haggerty05
Will Allen04
Gilbert Zimmerman04
Travis Johnson03
DeMeco Ryans03
Kevin Lyle03
B.J. Mesaros03
Terry Hollis03
Wade Hall03
Neil Rackers02
Chris Hanson02
Paul Posluszny02
Leonard Logan02
Carnell Williams01
Bryant Conarroe01

DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left10494.9
Middle14513.6
Right11191.7
None000.0
DistanceAttYardsAvg
Left161086.8
Middle271214.5
Right3103.3
None000.0

Kenneth Prioleau26154131400
Tampa BayAttCmp20+BdThDropDfnsHurrKnckIntc
Gilbert Luthye35201206630

DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen1122.0
Short (0-8 Yds)33299.7
Medium (9-18 Yds)13914511.2
Long (19+ Yds)82739.1
DistanceAttCompYardsAvg
Screen42184.5
Short (0-8 Yds)129544.5
Medium (9-18 Yds)126776.4
Long (19+ Yds)73659.3

WR Calvin Johnson1372104123
WR Ted Ginn Jr.3304817
WR Wes Mason3119018
WR Timothy Wilkins31019028
WR Gene Brock2206724
RB Quinn Walker1102026
Tampa BayTargtCaugtDropdYards20+PPlay
WR Keary Colbert63029025
WR Mark Clayton53043020
TE Alex Smith53029024
RB Carnell Williams4209020
WR Paul Gelenaw43033017
WR Patrick Ramsey3202206
WR Bryant Conarroe3105021
TE Terrell Syvrud21031112
FB Rusty Carraher21014013
RB Bryan Elrod110-1017

Quinn Walker482.003.43
Alan Douglas144.003.00
Tampa BayAttYardsAvgOverall Avg
Bryan Elrod2115.504.63
Rusty Carraher166.006.00

Kenneth Prioleau52193.809.58
Tampa BayAttCompYardsAvg/AttOverall Avg
Gilbert Luthye2194.506.11

WR Timothy Wilkins2000.006.33
WR Calvin Johnson111010.008.00
WR Ted Ginn Jr.1199.0016.00
WR Wes Mason1000.003.00
Tampa BayTargetCatchYardsAvg/TargOverall Avg
WR Mark Clayton1199.008.60
WR Bryant Conarroe1000.001.67

Quinn Walker72
Alan Douglas11
Kenneth Prioleau10
Tampa BayRushesConversions
Carnell Williams64
Bryan Elrod31
Gilbert Luthye11

Kenneth Prioleau865
Tampa BayAttCompConversions
Gilbert Luthye844

WR Calvin Johnson433
WR Ted Ginn Jr.111
RB Quinn Walker110
WR Timothy Wilkins100
WR Gene Brock111
Tampa BayTargCatchConversions
WR Keary Colbert211
WR Paul Gelenaw222
WR Mark Clayton100
WR Bryant Conarroe100
TE Terrell Syvrud100
FB Rusty Carraher111

SectionAttendance
Stadium43,600 (65,700 capacity)
Upper Deck11,500 (17,700)
End Zone8,200 (12,700)
Mezzanine4,700 (7,300)
Sideline Seats7,200 (11,200)
Club Seats7,800 (12,000)
Luxury Boxes4,200 (4,800)

Old 04-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #525
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Jay Cutler completed 26 of 30 passes for 294 yards and a TD to win offensive player of the week with Denver.

Dave Mahoney, Atl, had 16 carries for 173 yards.

WR Harold Hite, a former 3rd round pick, had 8 catches for 141 yards.

DE Mo Herndon, SF, had 6 tackles and 4 sacks to win defensive player of the week.

Ginn is going ot miss about a week with a strained calf muscle that he suffered last week.

Our next game is at the Giants who feature Eli Manning and a dangerous offense, but their defense is below average now.

We are 4-2-1 while they are 4-2. A win here would allow us to take control of the division. Their run offense is 26th while their passing offense is 5th. Defensively, they are 31st against the run and 23rd against the pass and I think we can outscore them.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:08 AM   #526
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We force a 3 and out to start the game!

Kenneth with 3 excellent passes and Quinn with 9 runs including a 1 yard TD run to make it 7-0.

We force another 3 and out!

However, their next drive, Manning hits Baskett for a bomb that sets up a TD run. 7-7.

End of 1: 7-7, but we are on the verge of scoring.

Kenneth to Wes Mason for a 17 yard TD! 14-7.

We stop them on our 5 on their next drive. 14-10.

Kenneth throws a pick that is returned 58 yards for a TD. 17-14.

20-14 on a FG at the end of the half.

Halftime: Down 20-14. Kenneth is 6 of 17 for 120 yards. However, Quinn is apporaching 100 yards.

Kim Houston goes down with an injury early in the 3rd

End of 3: Down 20-14 and they have the ball.

A 1 yard TD run makes it 27-14 with 13 minutes left.

Without Ginn, Kenneth just didn't have enough weapons. 27-14 loss.

Week 8, 2015

played in New York, NY

46 degrees, fair, 10 mph wind

Philadelphia Eagles7700-14
New York Giants71307-27

Scoring Summary
1Q: 07:00 PHI - Quinn Walker 1 run (Donovan Davison extra point)
1Q: 02:31 NYK - Stephen Carr 4 run (Freddie Tuupo extra point)
2Q: 13:31 PHI - Wes Mason 17 pass from Kenneth Prioleau (Donovan Davison extra point)
2Q: 06:02 NYK - Freddie Tuupo 22 field goal
2Q: 05:35 NYK - Josh Sham 58 interception return (Freddie Tuupo extra point)
2Q: 00:11 NYK - Freddie Tuupo 40 field goal
4Q: 13:12 NYK - Stephen Carr 1 run (Freddie Tuupo extra point)

Team StatisticsPHINYK
Record4-3-15-2
First Downs1621
- by Rushing97
- by Passing613
- by Penalty11
Total Net Yards260352
- Offensive Plays6464
- Yards per Play4.065.50
Net Rushing Yards129107
- Rushing Attempts3333
- Yards per Rush3.913.24