Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-10-2004, 04:26 PM   #251
Erik Flamebeard of The Neither Here Nor There
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrew
I accept.

Erik understands this. You die, big word speaking man.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:28 PM   #252
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

This message serves no purpose except to get Oh Ye Of The Really Long Name off as last poster.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 04:32 PM   #253
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Thou shalt perish at my hand, thy pompousity swiftly extinguished, forsooth, I accept thy challenge. Though I have merited the name that mocks my countenance, yet it is only my features that seem unsightly, and not my tongue, which speaketh as if lined with finest gold--and never, yea, never shall I speak in the vile third-person when referencing mine own greatness, as thou seemest so wont to speak. Fare thee well, wretched heathen Norselander. May flights of Valkyrie swift thee to thy rest.

What?
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:07 PM   #254
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
Hokius Maximus sinlently laughs at all the challenges flying back and forth, confident in the knowledge that everyone recalls what happened to the last man who faced him. When you split a man in half, people tend to back away.

Is there anyone with the guts to challenge Hokius?

Big Bad no like smug smile. Maybe hammer to head wipe smile away lucky man.

Maybe we see your guts Maximus, maybe mine, SMASH EITHER WAY!
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:29 PM   #255
PilotMan
Head Coach

Pilot paced, his mind fixed on one thing. Happy to have left his master and thrilled to be purchased by House of Corax. Now, all he needed was to taste the blood. To find a victim and bring sure death to him. For the pain that he would extract on his foe. The people will remember and the crowd will chant his name. They will be awed by the carnage.

A note was posted in blood in the town square.

Froggius your time has come. You discrace your house by living. I'll help to end your embarrasment. Pilot the Cruel

To the side lay the man whose blood was spilt for the message, still alive, but really not wanting to be.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #256
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Thou shalt perish at my hand, thy pompousity swiftly extinguished, forsooth, I accept thy challenge. Though I have merited the name that mocks my countenance, yet it is only my features that seem unsightly, and not my tongue, which speaketh as if lined with finest gold--and never, yea, never shall I speak in the vile third-person when referencing mine own greatness, as thou seemest so wont to speak. Fare thee well, wretched heathen Norselander. May flights of Valkyrie swift thee to thy rest.

Wait, can I can kill him instead?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 06:00 PM   #257
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

No.

Erik must slay the Talkative One.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:11 PM   #258
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Dr. Fantastic! Gunther GoBoom challenge you to death!

Gunther want you head on platter. Taste good with Saltines.

Dr. Fantastic accepts, prepare to go under the knife..
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:47 AM   #259
mckerney
Coordinator

I challenge Raven Hawk!
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 04:54 AM   #260
Vince
Pro Starter

If Big Bad still thinks he can hang with Scaevola, he's going down. If Big Turd's running mouth has gotten him into trouble elsewhere, Mucius would like to challenge the mighty Godzillius Blitz.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:19 AM   #261
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan
Pilot paced, his mind fixed on one thing. Happy to have left his master and thrilled to be purchased by House of Corax. Now, all he needed was to taste the blood. To find a victim and bring sure death to him. For the pain that he would extract on his foe. The people will remember and the crowd will chant his name. They will be awed by the carnage.

A note was posted in blood in the town square.

Froggius your time has come. You discrace your house by living. I'll help to end your embarrasment. Pilot the Cruel

To the side lay the man whose blood was spilt for the message, still alive, but really not wanting to be.

Ah, bring it on!
Old 12-11-2004, 10:07 AM   #262
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
What?

Alas, our native tongue so precipitously plunges into the decrepid minds of those incapable of discerning its nuances, from whence it emerges in vain monosyllabic vapors. For thy sake, I shall translate into the vulgar vernacular with which you are most familiar:

In other words, I said, "I'm gonna kill you and your trash talk with you. I accept your challenge. Though I am as ugly as my name suggests, I speak beautifully. And unlike you, I don't say, 'Revrew will smash, Revrew will kill," when I really mean, 'I will smash, I will kill.' Good bye, Viking. The grim reaper is coming for you."

'Tis a poor state of affairs that I should so humble myself to descend into the gutters of modern English.

Egads! Sweet matriarch of the divine! Didst I see an emoticon, nay, a smilie eminate from my hand?? This does not bode well...
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #263
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
Dr. Fantastic accepts, prepare to go under the knife..

Gunther think Dr. Fantastic is sissy name.

Gunther treat Dr. Fantastic like girlie. Do nasty things to Fantastic man after he dead. Gunther not picky.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:33 PM   #264
hoopsguy
General Manager

Slave Name: HornsManiac
Weapon: Lead Pipe
House: Corax

Why do I have a feeling that HornsManiac won't lack for challenges from fellow slaves?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 01:21 PM   #265
Blade6119
Coordinator

Who wants to die an early death at the hands of the greatest fighter known to thunderdome??? I will bring a quick and painful death to all comers. Who is man enough to face his destiny with doom now?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:25 PM   #266
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Since Jeeberus D couldn't even survive one match; I will issue an open challenge to anyone who wants a piece of me.

fattoe hear nothing, but make sure that you know you open challenge IS ACCEPTED!
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 03:33 PM   #267
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Who wants to die an early death at the hands of the greatest fighter known to thunderdome??? I will bring a quick and painful death to all comers. Who is man enough to face his destiny with doom now?

I'll challenge you!!!
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 07:36 PM   #268
kingfc22
Head Coach

Fattoe must be deaf. Your death has already been arranged for next week. Have fun this weekend as it will be your last.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:18 PM   #269
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Wink

Quote:
Alas, our native tongue so precipitously plunges into the decrepid minds of those incapable of discerning its nuances, from whence it emerges in vain monosyllabic vapors. For thy sake, I shall translate into the vulgar vernacular with which you are most familiar:

In other words, I said, "I'm gonna kill you and your trash talk with you. I accept your challenge. Though I am as ugly as my name suggests, I speak beautifully. And unlike you, I don't say, 'Revrew will smash, Revrew will kill," when I really mean, 'I will smash, I will kill.' Good bye, Viking. The grim reaper is coming for you."

'Tis a poor state of affairs that I should so humble myself to descend into the gutters of modern English.

Egads! Sweet matriarch of the divine! Didst I see an emoticon, nay, a smilie eminate from my hand?? This does not bode well...
I envision that scene in Airplane, where the people are lining up to smack around the hysterical woman. Only we all want to kill this guy...
Old 12-11-2004, 10:13 PM   #270
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
Slave Name: Blade6119
Weapon of Choice: Rapier
House of Choice: House of Four Fingers

Watch me die creatively!

I was wondering when you (aka, the man who always dies in his first combat in every dynasty he ever volunteers for) were going to show up.

This great dynasty just got a lot better.

Here's hoping that you eventually survive one combat!
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 10:21 PM   #271
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
I envision that scene in Airplane, where the people are lining up to smack around the hysterical woman. Only we all want to kill this guy...

No worries. Erik's on the job.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:11 AM   #272
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I'll challenge you!!!

BRING IT ON!!! I shall be merciful when the time comes for your death. It shall come as easily as one of the slave girls to my victorious bed!

EDIT: Qwik and i are in the same house. Any none four finger peons want to die a quick death?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.

Last edited by Blade6119 : 12-12-2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:14 AM   #273
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz
I was wondering when you (aka, the man who always dies in his first combat in every dynasty he ever volunteers for) were going to show up.

This great dynasty just got a lot better.

Here's hoping that you eventually survive one combat!

I am proud to hold that distinction....i think im at like 6 straight dynasties where i die in my first attempt. Just know that whenever i reach like my fifth guy(who will finally live for 2 battles), your mine! Congrats so far buddy, and ill see you in the ring of death
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2004, 02:27 PM   #274
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
BRING IT ON!!! I shall be merciful when the time comes for your death. It shall come as easily as one of the slave girls to my victorious bed!

EDIT: Qwik and i are in the same house. Any none four finger peons want to die a quick death?

Mmm Then I can't kill you...darn.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:25 PM   #275
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar

I'm torn between wanting him to die in the first match and for him to win so I can get a chance to kill him later.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:22 PM   #276
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:

What?
Old 12-12-2004, 10:50 PM   #277
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Notes:

1. Thank you, everybody, so far in participating in this. I have just as much fun reading all the taunts as I do writing up the matches.

2. Tuesday's and Thursday's cards are now being updated in the first post so that you can see who already has a fight scheduled for the week. There is one opening on the Thursday card.

3. Lefty - Big Bad already accepted a challenge from Hokius prior to your acceptance of his. Therefore, Big Bad is scheduled against Hokius.

4. Please let me know if I have missed any fights. As I'm sure you already know it can get confusing sorting out who is challenged who and who has accepted. On Monday, I'll post some more info in the first post to make things a little easier.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #278
Desnudo
Coordinator

Lowest undercard! I'll kill you next for the that!
Old 12-13-2004, 03:40 AM   #279
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The Chief is getting rusty with inactivity. Is there a plebeian willing to give his life, sacrificed under the blades of my chainsaw?

I accept the first of any challenger for the last spot in Thursday's action.

(as there is a good chance I will be suspended and can't respond, please treat this as acceptance of any challenge to come forthwith).

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 07:20 AM   #280
Blade6119
Coordinator

SOMEONE FIGHT ME...i just had to cancel my last match, so i need some filler "opponent' to come take me on. Anyone?
Demotivation
Old 12-13-2004, 11:08 AM   #281
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Bladee6119: You wish to die so quickly, knave? Then I will take your challenge, and the gods will take the lesser--you==on Thursday morn.

The Chief

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:15 AM   #282
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Bladee6119: You wish to die so quickly, knave? Then I will take your challenge, and the gods will take the lesser--you==on Thursday morn.

The Chief
I'm booking this as the last fight on Thursday. If there are any other challenges accepted, I may run them as special events on either Tuesday or Thursday, depending how much time I have.

Edit: Just found the post where Chief declares his training, removing that request from this post.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-13-2004 at 11:28 AM.
Raven Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:36 AM   #283
Raven Hawk
College Starter

More Notes:

1. A Comprehensive (Living) Fighter List is now in the first post and will be updated when needed. It has fighters listed by house, including whether or not they currently have a fight scheduled. This should make it easier to find somebody to challenge.

2. The Real Deal and HornsManiac have been added to the Friday auction block.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:49 AM   #284
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I challenge Split Peon
Old 12-13-2004, 12:05 PM   #285
KWhit
Coordinator

Gunther GoBoom excited for Thursday.

Thursday, Gunther drink Dr. Fantastic blood.

Friday, Gunther have spa session to exfoliate skin. Gunther's pores clogged. Need apple mud bath.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 12:46 PM   #286
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Minor typo on the fight cards, RH. Erik isn't the property of the House of Four Fingers.

Erik does not want four fingers. Erik thinks it's harder to smash things with four fingers.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:26 PM   #287
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Minor typo on the fight cards, RH. Erik isn't the property of the House of Four Fingers.

Erik does not want four fingers. Erik thinks it's harder to smash things with four fingers.

Fixed.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:02 PM   #288
Raven Hawk
College Starter

I thought I'd have a little more fun with the dynasty by doing a Weapons drawing the day before the fight. With that said, here are weapons that were drawn for each of the Tuesday matches:

-----------------------------------------------

Undercard 4($12,000):Ca$h Money (Rank 1, Malice Unchained) vs. Love Hurts (Rank 1, Bloodhaus)

Weapons: Spiked Club, Knife, Chains, Knife

Analysis: Ca$h Money couldn't be happier with the weapons draw. His chains will be present in the ring, but Love Hurts' claymore is nowhere to be seen. On top of that, only one other weapon in the ring has the range that the chains have. This one will be decided early on (as is typical with Rank 1 fighters) by the person who controls the chains.

Undercard 3($12,000): Little Jeebie Dee (Rank 1, Malice Unchained) vs. Flatulon (Rank 1, Pain Unlimited)

Weapons: Crowbar, Longsword, Chainsaw, Rapier
Analysis: This match pits two longsword fighters against each other. Unfortunatley, there is only one longsword in the ring. As we saw in Fattoe's first match, getting to a weapon that you are proficient in is a huge advantage. Both men will grab for the sword, one will get it, the other will most likely die.

Undercard 2($18,000): Kingfc22 (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Fattoe the Smashifier (Rank 2, Pain Unlimited)

Weapons: Spiked Club, Chains, Rapier, Lead Pipe
Analysis: Fattoe the Smashifier will likely be re-dubbed Fattoe the Slashifier as he once again lucks out in the weapons draw. His rapier will be present in the ring, Kingfc22's warhammer is not. If Fattoe gets a hold of the rapier, look for this one to be over quick. Kingfc22 has to get to the rapier if he wants any chance at living in his higher ranked opponent.

Undercard 1($25,000): JAGus "The Half Dead" (Rank 2, Pain Unlimited) vs. Rizarro "The Half Alive" (Rank 2, The House of Four Fingers)

Weapons: Machete, Lead Pipe, Crowbar, Chainsaw
Analysis: JAGus and his "Mad" chainsaw will look to team up in this war of the wounded. Rizarro will rely on his defensive wiles to avoide the chainsaw blade and better position himself to strike with another weapon. That is, if Rizarro can't control the chainsaw. Another mad dash towards the chainsaw will ensue and the winner of that race will most likely be the winner of the match. Both men will be nursing wounds, so this fight should be a quick one.

Main Event ($25,000): Godzillius Blitz (Rank 2, Bloodhaus) vs. Calaleus (Rank 2, House Corax)

Weapons: Chainsaw, Axe, Chains, Lead Pipe

Analysis: Godzillius finds himself in a precarious situation as Calaleus is skilled with the axe. The axe will be the key to this fight. Godzillius will hope that he can beat Calaleus to the axe. If not, Godzillius will have to hope that the one piece of armor on his shoulder holds and attracts all of the axe swings. Although the axe is deadly in Calaleus' hands, there are plenty of other deadly weapons available in this match. The book gives a slight advantage to Calaleus.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:09 PM   #289
Pro Rookie

This dynasty gets better every day, good one RH!
Old 12-13-2004, 03:26 PM   #290
RainRaven
High School JV

Slave Name: Dorrain
Favorite Weapon: Longsword
Stable Preference: Bloodhaus
Old 12-13-2004, 03:29 PM   #291
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Rizzaro would like to bribe the weapons placement minion. Ditch the chainsaw, or better yet just remove the "-aw" from the end.

And he doesn't care if the Syndicate investigates or his House gets put on probation.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:35 PM   #292
Vince
Pro Starter

Lefty throws the gauntlet of challenge at Windstorm I's feet. "Windstorm -- more like Weakstorm. Down you shall go to the might of my spear!"
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 05:57 PM   #293
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Another chainsaw! Woohoo!

Ready for your dentist appointment Rizzaro? The (mAd) doctor is in!
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 07:55 PM   #294
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

You figure out the question...

...'cause here's the answer:

Rizzaro...in the Thunderdome...with the lead pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG

Old 12-13-2004, 08:29 PM   #295
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Dorrain has been added to the Auction Block for Friday.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:06 PM   #296
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG

Don't be silly! Dentists don't use chainsaws! Duh!

Old 12-14-2004, 02:10 AM   #297
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I challenge Split Peon
Fool!

I, Split Peon the Great would be glad to take your life. Fortunately for you, I already have already challenged the winner of the Little Jeebie Dee vs. Flatulon match.

Should the winner be unavailable to fight due to injury, notify your family so they have time to prepare a proper burial.

(I will take you on pending the outcome of the other fight. If you want to challenge someone else in the meantime, feel free)

Last edited by SplitPersonality1 : 12-14-2004 at 10:59 AM.
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 03:29 AM   #298
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I am definitely getting into this game once finals are over.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 07:29 AM   #299
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
I am definitely getting into this game once finals are over.

SI

Ah, join NOW or flee forever, you cowardly half of a man!
Old 12-14-2004, 12:18 PM   #300
Raven Hawk
College Starter

The Sun beat down upon the arena dirt, warming the spilt blood that hadn't been cleaned up from the previous week. The familiar smell of dirt and sweat wafted up into the stands. Spectators mingled about waiting for the festivities to start.

The stadium speakers began to spew forth metal rock and the crowd noise stopped. Every fan ceased their conversations and headed for their seats. The host upon a platform, overlooking the Thunderdome.

"WELCOME! Everybody, to THUNDERDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!"