Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #1101
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I fear we are splitting our attack here. While the arachnid has been less than useless, he has given me no cause for suspicion other than his silence. Gambit's little bit of input has made me suspect. I will keep my attack on him and urge others to concentrate on one suspect.

To clarify:

DR. DOOM ATTACKS GAMBIT WITH MAGIC
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #1102
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

I am departing. I may return before the evening concludes.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #1103
Apocolypse
n00b

Well done on the Mission. It is imperative that those missions end in success. And while today's action against Galactus was disheartening, we shall hit the planet eater with more next round.
Apocolypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #1104
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

(OOC)Back from work and catching up.
NickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #1105
Quicksilver
n00b

STANDARD ATTACK AARDWOLF
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #1106
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
Got it. Is this a certainty, or do you need help?

I think I could use your help at this point.

INVITE SCARLET WITCH TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS

It is appropriate that you join your brother and father as well
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #1107
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
I think I could use your help at this point.

INVITE SCARLET WITCH TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS

It is appropriate that you join your brother and father as well

Is joining that team a requirement for the favor of helping you? Also, when are you planning this stunt?
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #1108
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Yes, need at least one point to issue a standard attack. If there are no EPs then it cannot be launched.

Does that mean that you can't recharge?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #1109
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Is joining that team a requirement for the favor of helping you? Also, when are you planning this stunt?

No it is not, but it is extremely helpful. I am planning on this attack less than three days from now.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #1110
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

No, but if there is no standard attack or special attack issues then you only recover two energy instead of four.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #1111
Mimic
High School JV

In keeping with my daily attack so I receive energy, I will attack Aardwolf. I'm sorry pal, but I need to gain energy and in keeping with Lord Apocalypse's will, you are among the weakest of us.

STANDARD ATTACK AARDWOLF
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1112
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Trying to catch up a little bit. I see the current runs are on gambit and Spiderman. Before I left I had a tough time choosing which way to go, but neither of those two were my choices. The other person I had been considering was trying to sort out further the issue with Colossus and Silver Samurai. Did I miss the explanation that made everyone ok with that event?

I am getting second thoughts regarding my attack on mimic after the result of the mission vs Galactic today. I'm thinking even if he is a traitor, he might end up being useful to help take care of Galactic for us if he is telling us the truth and it not being some other type of line. It doesn't seem right now though moving my vote from Mimic to Colossus or Silver Samurai seem to make any difference as there are runs currently on two other people.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1113
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:

If you run yourself out of energy before attacking then yes, you will take the -2 energy regen that night.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1114
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
No, but if there is no standard attack or special attack issues then you only recover two energy instead of four.

Hmm. Sounds like I didn't need to save enough energy for a standard attack after all.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1115
Apocolypse
n00b

We are still unhappy that one of our prelates is no more. We have decided it is time to use the prelates in a more active role. I will not have another prelate die tonight.

I order Ironfist to guard Jean Grey
Old 10-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #1116
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
If you run yourself out of energy before attacking then yes, you will take the -2 energy regen that night.

Oh. I don't understand what you're saying, but I'm going to assume it's the same thing hoops was saying.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #1117
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocolypse View Post
We are still unhappy that one of our prelates is no more. We have decided it is time to use the prelates in a more active role. I will not have another prelate die tonight.

I just want to emphasize this so that Ironfist survives today to guard Jean.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:34 PM   #1118
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
No it is not, but it is extremely helpful. I am planning on this attack less than three days from now.

That makes me feel a bit railroaded. If I were going to leave the Vision's team, it would probably be for Firebird's team -- your team is the last one I would join. That said, I want to destroy Galactus -- if I had good reason to believe it would help, I'd switch teams.

Less than three days from now is fine, as long as it's more than one day from now.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #1119
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
That makes me feel a bit railroaded. If I were going to leave the Vision's team, it would probably be for Firebird's team -- your team is the last one I would join. That said, I want to destroy Galactus -- if I had good reason to believe it would help, I'd switch teams.

Less than three days from now is fine, as long as it's more than one day from now.

The person who would assist me would need to be on my team. I understand if you feel railroaded, but there are few options available that would assist me and you (and Doom) are one of them. If I do not receive assistance, I would suggest we look elsewhere to defeat Galactus.

In no way should you feel as if you have to do this. I believe we can probably defeat Galactus in another manner but I also believe this is the most simple way and direct way (more than likely because I know it will work).
Old 10-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #1120
Hulk
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit. View Post
[ooc] I will be unavailable until late tonight so... [ooc]

STANDARD ATTACK AGAINST HULK

The big green man remind me of da alligators down in da bayou...

I HATE GUMBO!!
SMASH!!!!

ATTACK GAMBIT
Old 10-08-2008, 05:41 PM   #1121
Apocolypse
n00b

I would "request" that all prelates follow my lead that have not used their daily ordering priveledge to get subjects to guard the rest of the prelates. I ask that you spare Dr Doom from these requests.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #1122
Colossus
n00b

I find myself the victim of my own passions. For I have not saved any energy for the voting attack. I employed every ounce of my being in the attack upon Galactus. It would appear that I am not up to the task.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #1123
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

(OOC) Seems like a big run on somebody who posted that they weren't going to be available. Don't think I want to throw my vote in that big run.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #1124
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
I would "request" that all prelates follow my lead that have not used their daily ordering priveledge to get subjects to guard the rest of the prelates. I ask that you spare Dr Doom from these requests.

Sorry Nick, but I don't believe you went on a mission today.

ORDER NICK FURY TO GUARD KANG THE CONQUEROR
Old 10-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #1125
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
The person who would assist me would need to be on my team. I understand if you feel railroaded, but there are few options available that would assist me and you (and Doom) are one of them. If I do not receive assistance, I would suggest we look elsewhere to defeat Galactus.

In no way should you feel as if you have to do this. I believe we can probably defeat Galactus in another manner but I also believe this is the most simple way and direct way (more than likely because I know it will work).

Here's the thing. If you know this will work, I'm not needed. My specialty is probability manipulation, so if you know it will work, the probability is already where we want it (100%). I don't mean it to come off as double talk like it did earlier today, but given how little information I have on this, that's all I can say.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #1126
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

STANDARD ATTACK JEAN GREY

Not much to go on for me, but her accusation of double talk struck a chord. I'd go after my father again, but if I keep doing that, I run the risk of seriously killing him, which I don't want to do at this point.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #1127
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Sorry Nick, but I don't believe you went on a mission today.

ORDER NICK FURY TO GUARD KANG THE CONQUEROR

I will protect Kang with my life. Just don't expect me to sit around and play patty cake with him while he is too afraid of the boogeyman to sleep.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #1128
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

(OOC) Do we have a recent vote count>
Old 10-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #1129
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
I find myself the victim of my own passions. For I have not saved any energy for the voting attack. I employed every ounce of my being in the attack upon Galactus. It would appear that I am not up to the task.

Was all your energy used on Galactus or did you use some extra on your attack of the Human Torch? You mentioned earlier you have a multiplier to your attack, is this a passive skill or did you use energy for it?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #1130
HenryPym
Mascot

well looks like I have little more to go on than I did for my Day 1 vote. I don't like Spiderman's and Gambit's (and a couple of others out there) lack of participation. But I really didn't like Gambit's "drive-by" vote, so I guess there's no reason to change my vote from day 1.

STANDARD ATTACK: GAMBIT
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #1131
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

STANDARD ATTACK: Colossus

Something seems a little off to me about Colossus being out of energy and the reasoning he gave for the cause to that and the extra damage to Human Touch.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #1132
IronFist
n00b

Alright, if I'm guarding Jean Grey tonight, would you all stop kicking her ass today?

I'm gonna go with the ol Spidey on the day attack.

STANDARD ATTACK ON SPIDERMAN

Unless prof. X wants somebody else targeted.
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #1133
IronFist
n00b

By the way, if I survive the night, I'm up for a run at the giant pacman tomorrow.
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #1134
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFury View Post
I will protect Kang with my life. Just don't expect me to sit around and play patty cake with him while he is too afraid of the boogeyman to sleep.

I knew I should have given a different order to you...oh well, it stands as is.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #1135
Firebird
n00b

For now, I am going to have to place a vote, although like mist I have no idea of where to go.

Let's push a bit on someone who's participation, although there, hasn;t been at the top.

Standard Attack on Spider-Man
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #1136
Apocolypse
n00b

Standard (Physical) Attack on Gambit
Old 10-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1137
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
Unless prof. X wants somebody else targeted.

Grow a sack son and make up your own mind.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #1138
SilverSurfer
Mascot

SILVER SURFER ORDERS GHOST RIDER TO GUARD MIMIC
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #1139
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Will do Surfboy, gladly. Mimic, I have no read on you as being good or bad but I will defend you as if you were my Harley.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #1140
Apocolypse
n00b

Quote:
Standard (Physical) Attack on Gambit

Standard (Physical) Attack on Gambit.

I neglected to put my attack in bold before.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #1141
JeanGrey
Mascot

So let me get this straight. If we don't succeed against Galactus, bad stuff happens. If we don't succeed against the traitors bad stuff happens. If we don't succeed against the mission, bad stuff happens. Where's the good stuff?
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #1142
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

As best as I can tell, this is what the current attacks are. Obviously we have no idea what type of damage is involved..

9 Gambit - KangtheConqueror (916), Vision (1035), JeanGrey (1067), DrDoom (1082), Human Torch (1087), Nightcrawler (1097), Hulk (1120), HenryPym (1130), Apocolypse (1136)
5 SpiderMan - Magneto (1083), Cable (1091), Punisher (1095), Ironfist (1132), Firebird (1135)
3 Colossus - SilverSamurai (775), Ghostrider (915), NickFUry (1131)
2 Aardwolf - Quicksilver (1105), Mimic (1111)
1 Silver Samurai - Aardwolf (800)
1 Silver Samurai - EmmaFrost (982)
1 Hulk - Gambit (984)
1 Mimic - Mr. Fantastic (1013)
1 JeanGrey - Scarlet Witch (1126)

I was thinking about moving my vote to be more relevant in this game, but then I realized that it probably is actually a move that the traitors would want us to do.. to kill or nearly kill multiple good guys in one day (since multiple people can die in one day). So it seems Gambit clearly has enough attacks that I don't expect him to survive unless someone surpasses him.. I'm wondering if the same might be said about Spiderman as well.

Since I don't rely on gut feelings and am a man of science, I don't feel strong enough about Spider man's guilt to risk also pushing him to death in addition to Gambit with my additional attack. As I mentioned before, I think I will move my attack to someone else.. I think logically speaking the person that perhaps doesn't have the most inaction, but the action he has performed hasn't necessarily been good is Colossus. I still don't feel that the damage to the Human Torch was adequately explained, or I simply missed the explanation. I think I will put a bit more pressure on him with my puny little fists.

Revoke attack on Mimic
Standard Attack on Colossus.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #1143
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:

I am most honored at this. If you would like to form a team at any time so we may confer in priveate, please let me know, oh Lord.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #1144
NickFury
H.S. Freshman Team

Ghost Rider, doesn't look good for SHIELD agent Spiderman. Perhaps he shouldn't have opted out of PATWOA (protection against the will of Apocolypse) to save on his medical coverage with the organization.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #1145
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:

Not much to go on for me, but her accusation of double talk struck a chord. I'd go after my father again, but if I keep doing that, I run the risk of seriously killing him, which I don't want to do at this point.
I'd be very careful about this. Depending on how one reads some information I have, this attack could have severe consequences for you. You have been warned. I take no responsibility for unleashing a force, I have decided it is better to contain.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #1146
ProfessorX
Mascot

I need to decide on my attack - frankly Scarlet's attack on Jean after Apoc ordered a guard for Jean has raised hairs on the back of my neck (yes I still have some there).

But I think that might be largely fruitless to pursue without support, as I am far from the most gifted of us in terms of attacking.
ProfessorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #1147
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:

Let me respond like the rationale person I am. I accused you of double talk based on this post:

Quote:
I'll put it this way. If it's a sure thing, you don't need me. If it's not, I can help. You blokes can think about it and hit me up tomorrow.

I read this post as saying "If you are going to succeed you don't need my help. If you aren't going to succeed I will help." I see that this was probably one layer of reading too much, and you were simply suggesting that you would only help if it was actually needed and not just to be a good Samaritan. So double talk was the wrong accusation. I say this especially in light of your actions with the mission today.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 PM   #1148
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFury View Post
Ghost Rider, doesn't look good for SHIELD agent Spiderman. Perhaps he shouldn't have opted out of PATWOA (protection against the will of Apocolypse) to save on his medical coverage with the organization.

At this point he'll probably wish he had FLEX spending for the abuse he's about to take. Although he did apparently dodge Punisher's shotgun yesterday.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #1149
ProfessorX
Mascot

Apocalypse - do you have a suggestion of who I should attack today?
ProfessorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #1150
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Nick Fury, I do appreciate that both you and I, members of S.H.I.E.L.D. are being used to shield our friends from assault. At least we're of use!