Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #751
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You were right about what happened to me at night, and then 180 to this? Not good

VOTE MUSTANG

*L*

180 into that?

How is that a 180? There are 2 attackers.. 1 sign of an exit and no sign of another exit so, to me that suggests the attacker is still around.

I'd think you are a Samurai now though because, given the level of distrust against me a Ninja would want to keep me around.

But, I'll vote for myself too just to get the bandwagon going

VOTE MUSTANG
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #752
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm not sure of my entire trust list yet, but after hearing from Blade, he is at the top of my trust list. I also think Qwik and Kingfc22 are probably good. Based on Blade's last post (748,) I'm thinking about voting for Mustang, but I haven't decided yet.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:54 PM   #753
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I just re-read my night action...there was one ninja...

Gee..

Thanks for the bad information
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 01-31-2006, 01:55 PM   #754
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Well, going with my I vote for anyone who asks to be killed or votes for themself platform and since I was already leaning that way based on game data and Blade's posts:

I vote Mustang.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:56 PM   #755
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Gee..

I assume, there still could be two...its not clear on numbers, so i make my own assumptions...my assumption changed as i re-read it to paraphrase for you.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:57 PM   #756
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Well, going with my I vote for anyone who asks to be killed or votes for themself platform and since I was already leaning that way based on game data and Blade's posts:

I vote Mustang.

No.. just asking for myself to be removed. I'll never have the trust of the group.. the Ninjas will keep me around for that reason so, just ax me, get the mistrust over with.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:57 PM   #757
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
*L*

180 into that?

How is that a 180? There are 2 attackers.. 1 sign of an exit and no sign of another exit so, to me that suggests the attacker is still around.

I'd think you are a Samurai now though because, given the level of distrust against me a Ninja would want to keep me around.

But, I'll vote for myself too just to get the bandwagon going

VOTE MUSTANG
180 from knowing before i posted i was the bodyguard and lost my role ability, to saying i could have been the attacker...and voting for yourself=bad news
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #758
Blade6119
Coordinator

Exclamation

Quote:
No.. just asking for myself to be removed. I'll never have the trust of the group.. the Ninjas will keep me around for that reason so, just ax me, get the mistrust over with.
You would be suprised...i am acting under the assumption i was targeted last night, not king...why would they do that with how much heat i had on me? becuase we have some wolfs who are newer to being wolves
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:04 PM   #759
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You would be suprised...i am acting under the assumption i was targeted last night, not king...why would they do that with how much heat i had on me? becuase we have some wolfs who are newer to being wolves

Wolves are around? I thought there were Ninja and Samurai around???

And I'm acting under the assumption that the Ninja's have half a brain. Why kill me? half the people distrust me so.. knock me off. You'll always have that in the game so, start from scratch.

If you kill me, you'll just kill a Samurai but, hey.. I want the Samurai to win so.. telling them what to do.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:08 PM   #760
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Wolves are around? I thought there were Ninja and Samurai around???

And I'm acting under the assumption that the Ninja's have half a brain. Why kill me? half the people distrust me so.. knock me off. You'll always have that in the game so, start from scratch.

If you kill me, you'll just kill a Samurai but, hey.. I want the Samurai to win so.. telling them what to do.
im about 90% sure they attacked me last night...tell me why that makes sense by your logic. Far more then half distrusted me, but they did...so either they are going after vets(dubb already left) or someone didnt like my rant yesterday...you stated in your non-vote post you could vote off spite(which would be me i presume)...I certainly feel mr. w is a suspect, as is taz...those are my top 3, but your still #1
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:18 PM   #761
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm sure you were picked to get you out of the game but, probably not because you are some supreme vet but, possibly just to shut you up. (Given the number of spite votes, I can see this happening) But, you've turned that into you were picked obviously because the Ninja's are new guys to the game and don't know what they are doing.

And, I was talking about myself above and what I'd do if I were a Ninja.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:19 PM   #762
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, I just caught up.

I will be gone for most of he day moving into my new apartment but I have a few opinions, most of which have already been bought up.

I think Qwick is probably clear for all the reasons already stated.

I think Gramm casting his vote before we heard from Blade is very questionable. Why cast a vote before we heard the valuable information Blade had to say?

Coder has been very quiet and cast one of those random lets spread out the vote votes

I think right now Mustang seems like the best choice. Not so much because of the evidence against him but because of his defenses. Being a "veteran" of WW games his defense is the same as most other guilty parties.

Subject to change but for now

VOTE MUSTANG

My vote is subject to change
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #763
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm sure you were picked to get you out of the game but, probably not because you are some supreme vet but, possibly just to shut you up. (Given the number of spite votes, I can see this happening) But, you've turned that into you were picked obviously because the Ninja's are new guys to the game and don't know what they are doing.

And, I was talking about myself above and what I'd do if I were a Ninja.
Did you read that i said either becuase i pissed someone off or becuase im a vet(which i wh i was killed night one last game)...and if its becuase i pissed the ninjas off, your even higher on my list. You didnt vote me, but you hinted you would have.
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:23 PM   #764
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Did you read that i said either becuase i pissed someone off or becuase im a vet(which i wh i was killed night one last game)...and if its becuase i pissed the ninjas off, your even higher on my list. You didnt vote me, but you hinted you would have.

Yes, I read that.

You didn't piss me off Binky. I just think you are annoying.

Thankfully, in a few hours I won't have to pay attention to this.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:26 PM   #765
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, I read that.

You didn't piss me off Binky. I just think you are annoying.

Thankfully, in a few hours I won't have to pay attention to this.
all one and the same...all one and the same
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:30 PM   #766
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
all one and the same...all one and the same

So, it doesn't bother you that people want to leave this game because of you? These games used to be fun.

I feel sorry for hoopsguy because this game has basically turned to crap.

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:34 PM   #767
Desnudo
Coordinator

Since Blade ended up with a wire in his neck, that clears him in my eyes. A choke wire is the weapon of a ninja, not a samurai. I'm not sure if Mustang just didn't think it through and was speculating, but that was a curious assessment of what happened.

Obviously there's some fog around the voting for Blade, but if they went after him on night one, it's pretty obvious they must have wanted him dead during the day as well.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:34 PM   #768
Coder
College Prospect

The self-vote is a bit strange, and could be interpreted as an attempt to garner sympathy from the current voters. The fact that he pin-pointed 2 attackers is also interesting, but to be honest I also got the impression that there were more than one attacker since you had both the attempt "from behind" and the one in the face.. could be me just reading too much into the explanation from hoops though.

Lathum, I'm a bit quiet mostly because I was having a hard time following the posts during the weekend because of all the chatter in here then.. it was really frustrating to be honest, so I stayed away hoping to at least get a little bit of useful info today.

Just like last time I think I'll get a better grasp on the situation the further the game goes, and I will most likely be a bit more vocal then.

I have three names that I feel pretty positive about, which is more than I had after the first night in my first game. Right now I'm not prepared to vote for Mustang though, despite what's been said. However, I don't think that any ninjas will come out and make any poor comments revealing themselves yet.. and if Mustang really is a ninja, that is just what he's done

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:36 PM   #769
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So, it doesn't bother you that people want to leave this game because of you? These games used to be fun.

I feel sorry for hoopsguy because this game has basically turned to crap.
One person has left, and it was for reasons that couldnt be farther from me. And i see you claiming you want to leave, but your the only one. I upset some people, which is exactly what i wanted...i think your overstating the effects of my actions, as i think most people are quite content to stay and play, despite not particularly enjoying my play style. This game is just getting started, its day 2, and besides your comment right here we havent been off topic since yesterday morning...i think the game is right on track, we just had an interesting day one. Hoops seems quite happy when i have talked to him, and i am with the fact the game is on track right now. If more people choose to leave, ill be quite suprised
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:40 PM   #770
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Since Blade ended up with a wire in his neck, that clears him in my eyes. A choke wire is the weapon of a ninja, not a samurai. I'm not sure if Mustang just didn't think it through and was speculating, but that was a curious assessment of what happened.

Good point. I was making the general assumption on what I was seeing based on what we knew. At the time, I was thinking there were 2 attackers. One that tried to strangle him and one that attacked with sword. (perhaps the one attacked first and the second tried to garrotte him afterwards)

I was trying to dig through the facts that are given as opposed to going off of who hates who and who didn't vote. (Which has been the Vote du jour the last 2 days)
Old 01-31-2006, 02:42 PM   #771
Desnudo
Coordinator

Blade (5) - Kwhit (383), Lathum (387), SirFozzie (473), TazFTW (506), Mr. W (572)

I'll follow the obvious root and look at who voted for Blade yesterday. My vote will likely come from someone in this group. I think the "not like" angle is perfect cover to try and eliminate someone they obviously wanted to eliminate anyway.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:42 PM   #772
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Good point. I was making the general assumption on what I was seeing based on what we knew. At the time, I was thinking there were 2 attackers. One that tried to strangle him and one that attacked with sword. (perhaps the one attacked first and the second tried to garrotte him afterwards)

I was trying to dig through the facts that are given as opposed to going off of who hates who and who didn't vote. (Which has been the Vote du jour the last 2 days)
Well the biggest fact is that i was targeted on night one despite the heat on me...meaning ninjas wanted me dead...meaning you and the people who voted for me are the biggest targets right now
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:43 PM   #773
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade (5) - Kwhit (383), Lathum (387), SirFozzie (473), TazFTW (506), Mr. W (572)

I'll follow the obvious root and look at who voted for Blade yesterday. My vote will likely come from someone in this group. I think the "not like" angle is perfect cover to try and eliminate someone they obviously wanted to eliminate anyway.
Id add mustang, as in his non-vote comment he said he could vote on spite, which means me...and he confirmed that fact later...just saying
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:43 PM   #774
Desnudo
Coordinator

As for Mustang, I don't see where he, as a ninja, benefits from standing out like that. Bandwagoning on Blade or SirFozzie lumps you with a ton of other people.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:46 PM   #775
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
As for Mustang, I don't see where he, as a ninja, benefits from standing out like that. Bandwagoning on Blade or SirFozzie lumps you with a ton of other people.
I think half the point is that he didnt want to be lumped in with the other people...either he votes for fozzie, who ended up a villager(potential to look bad) or myself(potential to look bad after night action)...i think his move avoids that. but i also see where it makes sense, i just feel a villager would vote regardless if they were around, as a non-vote only hurts the villagers(be it due to tracking or what not)...When the vote count is posted, it didnt have mustang...we had to go back and edit him in since he was forgotten...
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #776
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Actually it is the other way around in my opinion. It is a pretty standard play by the Ninja's to attack blade and throw suspicion on these people.

IMO all these people are in the clear.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:50 PM   #777
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
I think half the point is that he didnt want to be lumped in with the other people...either he votes for fozzie, who ended up a villager(potential to look bad) or myself(potential to look bad after night action)...i think his move avoids that. but i also see where it makes sense, i just feel a villager would vote regardless if they were around, as a non-vote only hurts the villagers(be it due to tracking or what not)...When the vote count is posted, it didnt have mustang...we had to go back and edit him in since he was forgotten...

Yes, but if he votes for either one of you, he's added to a list of about 75% of the people around. Whereas not voting at all is like putting a big neon sign on your head. Maybe it's a gambit, like hey, it's so silly that he must be a villager so we ignore him the rest of the time, but why bother taking the risk at this point?
Old 01-31-2006, 02:52 PM   #778
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Actually it is the other way around in my opinion. It is a pretty standard play by the Ninja's to attack blade and throw suspicion on these people.

Are you saying this because you are in this list too?

I understand what you are saying, that is something commonly done. Thats why i tried to find a few people who I had a handful of actions that i did not like (beyond just who they voted for) and picked one to vote for now. Even though while I don't have my vote currently on Mustang, he was definitly near the top of that list, and I almost did vote for him too.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:52 PM   #779
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, but if he votes for either one of you, he's added to a list of about 75% of the people around. Whereas not voting at all is like putting a big neon sign on your head. Maybe it's a gambit, like hey, it's so silly that he must be a villager so we ignore him the rest of the time, but why bother taking the risk at this point?
Why bother killing me since i was likely to go today if they hadnt? i dont get that move, so im applying a same theory to all aspects...that they arent playing a normal wolf game
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:52 PM   #780
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Well, one of 2 things is going to happen

1.) I'm going to be killed today
2.) I'm going to be replaced today.

If there is a replacement, I'd ask you guys to please avoid the non-vote as anything related to the game. I've already explained why.. holding this against my replacement would not be fair.

Thanks
Old 01-31-2006, 02:52 PM   #781
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum

That's a little bit of a broad statement at this point.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:55 PM   #782
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

If there is a replacement, I'd ask you guys to please avoid the non-vote as anything related to the game. I've already explained why.. holding this against my replacement would not be fair.

Thanks
i dont know of any replacements...If after 3-4 votes you already want to quit then im sad you even signed up. Today has been nothing but in game talk and the second people doubt you, you want to quit and pack up...if you hadnt been voted against today you would still be chugging along with your posts...i find that self-defeatist(esp. the vote for yourself) and depressing. If you know me i accuse people heavily, and then switch based on responses...i still really like taz, kwhit, and mr. w for todays lynch...but if you want to go i dont want to hold you back
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:55 PM   #783
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
That's a little bit of a broad statement at this point.
Especially considering hes one of the people on his list
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 02:56 PM   #784
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
i dont know of any replacements...If after 3-4 votes you already want to quit then im sad you even signed up. Today has been nothing but in game talk and the second people doubt you, you want to quit and pack up...if you hadnt been voted against today you would still be chugging along with your posts...i find that self-defeatist(esp. the vote for yourself) and depressing. If you know me i accuse people heavily, and then switch based on responses...i still really like taz, kwhit, and mr. w for todays lynch...but if you want to go i dont want to hold you back

Any reason you left Lathum off that list?
Old 01-31-2006, 03:01 PM   #785
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:

I'd be curious about that too. I've heard suspicions on Wednesday, but haven't read any posts where he says anything yet. Only thing I have is that he voted for Blade on day 1.

Lathum also voted for Blade day 1, and is a bit defensive at the moment (which is understandable), but his statement when defending himself is a bit awkward.. could be my inexperience, but it doesn't make sense.

Old 01-31-2006, 03:16 PM   #786
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, i felt it would be an even more akward move for a wolf to do that. Before that post he was just another guy in the group. After it he is the name you look at first...lathum, despite comments i made earlier about him, is an experienced player who knows what he is doing. he has played quite a few games, and as a spy even won one single-handidly i believe. I dont think lathum would make that move as a wolf, but i might be wrong. Taz is on there for his vote and no reason(perfect for flying under the radar), kwhit for his attacks back at be(he was behind fozzie in number, but was ahead of everyone else...if i was targeted night one, i was prob. targeted day one too). Mr. W becuase he is one of the "vets" and despite what he may have said(dont remember his reasoning) he would be the first person in the entire game i would say would want me dead
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 03:16 PM   #787
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, and Mr. w voted for me, linking him close
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 03:20 PM   #788
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I was only attacked by one ninja...two were there(i believe...i saw movement in the shadows and just as i was about to investigate i was attacked), but only 1 attacked me...i moved at first towards one i saw and was attacked from behind...that ninja was the only one i fought. With this post you just went from mild distrust to a blinking red light.

You were right about what happened to me at night, and then 180 to this? Not good

VOTE MUSTANG

I don't see the logic here at all. Mustang questioned your account of what happened by looking at the facts laid out by hoops and suggesting that 1 burn mark might mean that only one ninja escaped. And you jump all over it and are using it to try to lynch him? Weird. I think you and Qwik are both clean, but I'm leaning toward thinking Mustang is clean, too. I'm leaning toward voting for him because he asked to go, but his post doesn't incriminate him in my book. Hell, you didn't even know how many ninjas were there and you got the damn PM about it!
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:24 PM   #789
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i dont know of any replacements...If after 3-4 votes you already want to quit then im sad you even signed up. Today has been nothing but in game talk and the second people doubt you, you want to quit and pack up...

Has nothing to do with a self defeatist attitude. I said if you guys want to bandwagon and lynch me, I won't hold you back so, I voted for myself. (I can sense a bangwagon chain when I see it in the beginning)

I was hoping it was going to spur a little more discussion on game facts than the only fact that was out there that I didn't vote. Either one of 2 things was going to happen, everyone was going to steamroll me, in that case, If I was a Ninja why even throw my vote on someone OR since I'm a Samurai, I wanted the second to happen which was for everyone to potentially think of other items..
Old 01-31-2006, 03:27 PM   #790
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
OR since I'm a Samurai, I wanted the second to happen which was for everyone to potentially think of other items..

Blade doesn't seem to understand using logic. He just likes to piss everybody off and vote for the person maddest at him. So I actually expect him to move his vote to me before the deadline.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:28 PM   #791
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Mustang questioned your account of what happened by looking at the facts laid out by hoops and suggesting that 1 burn mark might mean that only one ninja escaped.

Thank you.. was just looking at plausible scenarios.

I never accused Blade of being a Ninja or Qwik.. was just throwing ideas out there to be discussed or have a rebuttle done.

One of which was my mistake that it had to be 2... the person could have garrotted Blade, he got free and had a sword battle.

Another was that Blade had a garrote used against him, the weapon of a Ninja.

Self mutilation seems low on the scale of probabilities.. but, I'm not convinced of if there were 1 or 2 attackers yet.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:30 PM   #792
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So, what you want to do is vote me off so you either remove me for non-participation and if I'm a ninja, that is just a bonus.

Why don't you just ask hoopsguy to replace me then? Kill me out of spite and you are just throwing away a Samurai.

Pretty much the exact opposite of why I didn't vote last night. It was either a spite vote or a throwaway vote...

Non-participation of communication and voting is something that creates a disadvantage later in the game for the Samurai. Example, If it comes down to 3 Samurai and 2 Ninja, you want posts and vote history to help make the vote decision. If you end up being one of the Samurai left and have not voted much or provided communication with content, it makes your fellow Samurai make a guess with little information. That works in favor of the Ninja.

Now at this point there is not a strong reason for me to suspect anyone, your not voting is a small suspicion that makes you a front runner. I have to think, are you a Ninja trying not to give up any information or are you a Samurai trying not to give up any information? Is it a strategy or are you busy or is being busy the strategy? And, yes even if you are a Samurai, I would rather lose you than someone with post content and votes. Basically clear out the ambiguous people as part of the Ninja rooting process. But of course, I want a Ninja to go first if we can root one out.

It is also a little bit of “once bitten twice shy” with me. I almost took out Jeeber and Superman in a prior game with a special action. They both had not voted a few times and posted very little and both ended up working for the dark side. The Jeeber mistake was huge. I would rather not get burned like that again.

Quote:

Thanks

Why number two? No one is asking for you to be replaced. Not voting is sometimes used as a strategy. It is up to the Samurai to decide if they will accept it or not and under what pretense.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #793
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Non-participation of communication and voting is something that creates a disadvantage later in the game for the Samurai. .

I'm well aware of that. Hence, at the time, I believed my Non-vote was better. It would have been a vote based on something other than facts.

And yes, I would have voted for Blade if that helps anyone's thinking process today.

And, I've been posting.. will post.. have post..

Yes, I know, hard to remove the non-vote thing as maybe part of the strategy involved but, its turning into more than it was.

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 PM   #794
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Blade doesn't seem to understand using logic. He just likes to piss everybody off and vote for the person maddest at him. So I actually expect him to move his vote to me before the deadline.
Wow, you keep up the personal attacks too...

3) He votes for himself, hoping just like dubb on day one it gets him out of the lynch. people assume a wolf wouldnt do that, and decide not to lynch him....

Maybe if kwhit could pull his head out of his ass he could see were talking things through. Mustang was not even close to being the person maddest at me, he never even voted for me. I picked him due to fallacies i see in his posts. Now that he has voted for himself im more inclined to stick with him, becuase if he doesnt want to be here then lets oblige him. The only reason i suspect you is you dont like me and i was targeted night one. if you were a wolf, it makes sense. You are not the 2nd suspect on my list, nor the first. So get back in the god damn game, over yourself like im trying to do, and look at facts and help the team. I thought we all agreed to stop personal attacks on day one but i guess not.

This post does bring up a possible link between you and mustang though, as it is a form of defense for him. Interesting possibility
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #795
Coder
College Prospect

it's getting near 11 p.m. and I still don't have a definitive vote..

but really, the personal stuff is taking the focus away from the game.. could you focus on in-game stuff instead.. everyone, ninja or no-ninja, will get pissed off at personal attacks so I really don't see the purpose "riling someone up to get them to admitting they're ninjas"..

Old 01-31-2006, 03:48 PM   #796
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I picked him due to fallacies i see in his posts.

Like the fallacies in your posts?

Quote:
Gee..

Quote:
I assume, there still could be two...its not clear on numbers, so i make my own assumptions...my assumption changed as i re-read it to paraphrase for you.

I don't think you're a ninja, but I also don't think you're helping us find the ninjas. I'm trying to point out that I personally don't find your accusations all that logical, but YMMV.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:48 PM   #797
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I picked him due to fallacies i see in his posts.

Well, considering my fallacies were brought up by incorrect information from you...

And considering up above I've acknowledged these items and why my first assumptions were incorrect...

I don't think I've heard your reasons for the supreme trust in Qwik by the way.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:49 PM   #798
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

I think the whole vote for yourself strategy is questionable at best. If you are a villager, why would you vote for the one person you are 100% sure of being clean? It smacks of semi-desperate ninja ploy. The whole non-voting thing as well wasn't very helpful. However, I am not convinced that Mustang is ninja. I don't think a ninja would 'panic' at such an early stage if spotted, or if they did hey're not a terribly good player.

Therefore, my vote is going on Lathum for now. Voted for Blade and seemed all too ready to defend himself when listed. Of course, it's understandable he would be concerned if he is clean, but he voted for a near 100% confirmed and to me seems 'ninja-iest' of those in that group.

Vote Lathum

Subject to change as events unfold.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:51 PM   #799
KWhit
Coordinator

I tend to believe that Mustang is a Samarai because I don't think a ninja would skip the first vote and then tell us it was intentional.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:51 PM   #800
Coder
College Prospect

Tanglewood touched upon reasons why I've considered Lathum myself. Last game my reasoning was terrible at best, so I should probably not be following my instincts, but if I don't I'll never get a vote in..

Vote Lathum

will check in one last time before I go to bed